PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Darth CookieMonster
16th April 2011, 12:48 PM
hey guys whats up? how is everyone doin?

Deadwood_Zen
16th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Meh. Made Head Drum Major, and it's scary O:

cool man
16th April 2011, 09:17 PM
not that bad have no friends on this website so its not that bad

Deadwood_Zen
16th April 2011, 09:20 PM
not that bad have no friends on this website so its not that bad
Ill be your friend!

cool man
16th April 2011, 09:22 PM
thx add me then i will add you later

Darth CookieMonster
16th April 2011, 09:23 PM
drum major? nice.. :) how are my asb freinds doing?

Oslo
17th April 2011, 12:01 AM
Marvelously. :) We need to have a match soon.

Deadwood_Zen
17th April 2011, 12:02 AM
My ASB account got cancelled after my last absence. I shall have to re-join later this weekend!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th April 2011, 01:10 AM
Welcome back! I'm well aware this is turning to an ASB discussion too, but they're talking about a new online Pokemon game in Sun Unova Beach Eatery :D...

I haven't battled in ASB ever since I lost the Icefall Cave 2 on 2 with MeLoVeGhOsTs. We had the key to the victory, but my brains went Finnish or something and I tried to attack with Blizzard and Hydro Pump against Greyfox's Empoleon. Still regret that.

In other news, I'm still trying hard to find a balance between what you call 'Real Life' and my 'eccentric' hobbies, videogames, anime and last but not least TPM. And for some odd reason, I have to train my mental health and that eats not only my pastimes but I also am not able to spend so much time with my friends. Though mental health training should go hand in hand with friends.

It's not easy to be Finland's only active TPMer, and TPM's only active Finn!

Blademaster
17th April 2011, 01:31 AM
Oh hey.

Telume
17th April 2011, 12:50 PM
I thought Blademaster was the Cookie monster, I was misled.

Magmar
17th April 2011, 01:22 PM
It's not easy to be Finland's only active TPMer, and TPM's only active Finn!

I'm TPM's only active Rhode Islander, and Rhode Island is pretty much its own country. I hear you on how weird it is not having someone to directly relate to, but then again, Zak is like an hour from me.

I'll be home from the conference tonight to pay for the hosting and such. Very limited access to wifi.

Welcome back, Darth Cookie Monster! Please tell me you're not planning on converting to vegetables, too!

Darth CookieMonster
17th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Nice to see u are all content!!

But yeah i dont plan on going back to asb soon. I left for a reason, and it only proved to be true. I have NO time, and some of the time i put into this forum before wsa counterproductive with real life. So i has to stop. Beleive me though Oslo, Mika, once i get the time ur on!!!

WHY would u think im blade??

Telume
17th April 2011, 09:37 PM
Because I left some cookies for Dark-San and he ate 'em all.

Maybe you guys will form a tag team and steal all the cookies of the world.

Darth CookieMonster
17th April 2011, 11:03 PM
oh?

Deadwood_Zen
17th April 2011, 11:23 PM
I'm the only one here from the less cool half of Nevada, if not the entire state O:

Welcome back, Darth Cookie Monster! Please tell me you're not planning on converting to vegetables, too!
I've been vegetarian for almost 6 years now, and I still think Cookie Monster going "carrot sticks are a good dessert" is bullshit. Then again, my diet is mostly the kind of food that would kill a diabetic.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th April 2011, 05:12 AM
Zen, your account is not deleted IIRC. It's not because you don't use your team in six months that it's gone. Just try and find out what you had (and what your points where, but you can probably ask Darkly).

Also, DCM, hi! I'm fine thank you, ASB is still rocking. Rocking fifth gen right now! Come back and check it out.

papabopp
18th April 2011, 10:18 AM
wooooo*spins in circles * woooooooooo

Blademaster
18th April 2011, 02:26 PM
OK I think it's time to ship this shit to Mt. Moon. Get serious or get out, bitches. :mad2:

cool man
25th April 2011, 06:53 PM
dude com down

abunaidesu
26th April 2011, 08:54 PM
you have the most beautiful avatar i have ever seen in my life