PDA

View Full Version : Dream World List thus far

DarkestLight
17th April 2011, 08:35 AM
So. How's everyone's Dream Catching going?

I gotta get on more than once a week, but I see I need a crapton of points before I get Magic Bounce Natu. Anything you are super excited for (besides Eccentric Ditto...) :D. I grabbed up a Infiltrator Hoppip, which'll be interesting.

Jeff
17th April 2011, 09:25 AM
Eh, I've only been on once so far. Got me a female Nidoran.

Telume
17th April 2011, 12:51 PM
I'm not far enough in the game. >_>

classy_cat18
17th April 2011, 02:53 PM
Got a Kangaskhan with Inner Focus, a Shinx with the same ability and Magnet Rise, and a Igglybuff with Friend Guard. And I'm going back for more!

ChobiChibi
17th April 2011, 03:01 PM
I've just got a Lickitung. With the nature that makes weather irrelevant. Yep.

I've been trying to find the topic on here, but I can't... So... I played the game on Pokemon.com to get an Eeveelution (got Espeon) but how do I get it to my game? Extralink of course, but it doesn't show up anywhere on the website or my game or anything... I want my darling Espeon :(

classy_cat18
17th April 2011, 03:31 PM
They're supposed to tell players how to do that soon. So don't worry, none of us have our special Eeveelutions.

DivineAll
17th April 2011, 09:39 PM
My DS Lite still has problems with Wi-Fi connection. Ugh... Maybe I need to buy a new one or a 3DS before the actual good games for it come out first... I dunno.

DarkestLight
17th April 2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah that's been happening to me today. I tried to get on the GTS, and my game kept crashing.

Telume: Huh, you arent past Striation City?

DivineAll
17th April 2011, 10:02 PM
...And after all this freaking time... I finally fixed my Wi-Fi connection... *headshot* Ugh... sometimes I don't get some modern technology... and it's way too late for me to get Zorua too. *sigh* After I explore Dream World a bit, can anyone trade with me their Zorua/Zoroark?

DarkestLight
18th April 2011, 06:54 AM
O.o That reminds me, I need to get my Pokemon from Diamond over to Black. 'Specially the event dogs and Zorua and what not. Need a damn 3DS :/

Ayeun
18th April 2011, 08:41 AM
How do you move them from D/P/P/HG/SS to B/W?

You cant trade them because none of the black/white pokemon are in the old games...

Blademaster
18th April 2011, 09:05 AM
There's a new Pal Park variant somewhere. I forgot the name of it, though.

Poryhedron
18th April 2011, 08:57 PM
The Shiny Legendary Beasts, and Celebi, that were offered over Wifi can be transferred using the Relocator in Castelia City. To access the Relocator, tell the man who wants a password this:

EVERYONE HAPPY
SIMPLE CONNECTION

To transfer the beasts and/or Celebi you need two DSes, one with the 5th-gen game and one with the 4th-gen game. It utilizes the DS's Download Play feature.

For every other pokémon you might want to send over, you need to go to Route 13, which is a postgame area.