PDA

View Full Version : happy easter!

Magmar
24th April 2011, 09:52 AM
jesus is risen! again. he must get sick of the same old routine again and again. At any rate, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend with your families, whether you celebrate easter, passover, or something witty that you'll make up to say "hey! but i celebrate _____"

may harmless bunnies bring you delicious candy.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th April 2011, 10:03 AM
Happy Easter everyone. I didn't go to church. I got just a normal Sunday, if you don't count my mother visiting me, and I'm happy to say we had quite fun this time. And I played Kim... hey wait, TROUBLE, and won two or three times.

Blademaster
24th April 2011, 02:26 PM
...It's Easter?

Deadwood_Zen
24th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Easter is damn late, and since our school district is ran by Mormons, our break starts this week. Normally, I'd be angry, but I'm going to the Hollywood Undead concert this week AND it's my birthday week. Things worked out, huh? :P

midnightangel
24th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Didn't do much of anything today--visit with my mom, had lunch and slept for hours. Now I'm going to raid the chocolate in the fridge :P
Happy Easter everyone.

Jeff
24th April 2011, 09:44 PM
I got up early and went to church at 7. Since it was the early mass, there was no choir, which made it go incredibly fast. Normally it lasts about an hour, today it was under 40 minutes. The other good thing about going early: no sugar-loaded kids! Got back home, ate breakfast with the family. Played some Rayman 3D while watching my brother struggle in Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Went to the grandparents' house in the afternoon. Watched the Orioles lose, again, ate a ham and lamb dinner, and hid eggs for the younger cousins, three and a half of which were never found (the eggs that is, not the cousins). The egg hunt was interrupted several times by a strangely sudden and heavy rain, which led my 2-year-old cousin to start singing "rain rain go away". Afterwards, one of my cousins was playing Pokemon Black/White (didn't ask him which version), and was at the Celestial Tower. I didn't see him do much. He caught a Litwick, and I noticed he had a Samurott and Minccino on his team. Sadly he only had 5 badges, so even if he did have Black, I wouldn't have been able to get Tornadus and Vullaby off of him.

Now I'm home again, and I'm beat.

So yeah, that was my Easter.

homeofmew
24th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Happy Easter TPM~

Oslo
24th April 2011, 11:55 PM
I celebrated Easter by going out and eating a deep-fried Mars bar. As my forefathers did.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
25th April 2011, 02:16 AM
Happy belated Easter everyone. I hope you found all those hidden eggs!

Magmar
25th April 2011, 07:15 AM
Go buy clearance candy now! all of you! even the jews, everyone loves candy for whatever reason!

Deadwood_Zen
25th April 2011, 08:32 PM
I celebrated Easter by going out and eating a deep-fried Mars bar. As my forefathers did.
\,,/_

Rock on, Oslo. Rock on.

abunaidesu
26th April 2011, 08:53 PM
easter sucks because i drove all the way to target just to find out they were closed

wal-mart was still open though