PDA

View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.41

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Knight of Time
1st July 2011, 04:59 PM
Alex: Thanks, and Happy Canada Day to you too.

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins.

EMTs: You get a Razor Wind TM and a Barrier TM.

Might as well throw in a poll too.

(7/1) With today being Canada Day, did you do anything to celebrate? If you're not Canadian, do you know of anyone (besides any of the Canadian TPMers on here, including, but not limited to me, Alex, Crystal Tears, Pichu Lover, etc.) who would have been celebrating today?

Well, since I am Canadian of course, I had been hoping to go to one of the local Canada Day festivities today, but since I have the cold, I took an alternative, watching the Ottawa festivities on CBC Newsworld (it was extra special with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge making Ottawa the first visit on their tour of Canada; they're visiting my province as part of the tour, but I don't think I'm going to have much of a chance to see them in person, let alone meet them in person...oh well.).

classy_cat18
1st July 2011, 05:15 PM
OMG I FORGOT! What with the AC being busted and us having to go get another one and then me watching the two Netflix movies I've had for two weeks...

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 0
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Judgement, Sketch, Return, Captivate, Rage, Pain Split, Return (again), Pay Day

2 EMTs for this month, please! *pays*

Knight of Time
1st July 2011, 05:19 PM
Shonta: You get a Heal Bell TM and a Water Spout TM.

Is the EMT Me First?

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2011, 06:18 PM
I suppose I'll guess Pain Split?

I also apparently only have one coin, so I'll take a scratchcards, group 2, for green coins, spaces 1, 5, 9, please.

DarkestLight
1st July 2011, 06:27 PM
Stop guessing things that already been guessed :p

Nature Power.

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2011, 06:40 PM
Oh, shoot, Pain Split has been guessed, hasn't it? My bad. Uh, I'll switch that to Copycat.

classy_cat18
1st July 2011, 07:55 PM
Jeff: 1 Red MGCoin

lvl100mewtwo
1st July 2011, 11:58 PM
EMT being Minimize? and lets seeee...

(7/1) With today being Canada Day, did you do anything to celebrate? If you're not Canadian, do you know of anyone (besides any of the Canadian TPMers on here, including, but not limited to me, Alex, Crystal Tears, Pichu Lover, etc.) who would have been celebrating today?

Being in Ottawa, the National Capital of the country, I pretty much took in all the festivities of the past few days. I didn't really see the whole point of going downtown on my day off yesterday to go see the Duke and Duchess, but I caught peices on the tv while taking my nap yesterday afternoon... lol... Today I just relaxed with my friends, played some baseball and drinking games, as is tradition (2 points to whomever gets this reference, haha), just an absolute gorgeous day, and finished on parliament hill, watching the fireworks and then out with more buddies for after evening drinks. Good times all around.

MG Please!

classy_cat18
2nd July 2011, 12:18 AM
Alex: Red MGCoin

The Blue Avenger
2nd July 2011, 08:01 AM
Another scratchcard, please. Spaces 1, 5, 9, group 2, for green coins.

classy_cat18
2nd July 2011, 11:05 AM
Another Red MGCoin.

DarkestLight
2nd July 2011, 12:17 PM
o.O Oh its been a day since I guessed :/

Stockpile. Yeah that's random..

classy_cat18
2nd July 2011, 07:48 PM
You should've waited for me to post because that ain't it either.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 0
[TARGET] User
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Judgement, Sketch, Return, Captivate, Rage, Pain Split, Return (again), Pay Day, Me First, Minimize, Stockpile, Copycat, Nature Power

Knight of Time
2nd July 2011, 07:52 PM
Is the EMT Camouflage?

The Blue Avenger
2nd July 2011, 11:25 PM
I'll guess Follow Me.

Another scratchcard, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2011, 12:00 AM
*hugs Jeff* You've won a Follow Me TM! And sorry, you don't get anything from your scratchcard.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 09:40 AM
Cool.

I guess I'll buy another coin and try another scratchcard, same as before, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2011, 01:49 PM
Jeff: 1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 02:02 PM
Same again, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2011, 02:33 PM
1 Blue MGcoin. Your luck has improved.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 03:03 PM
All right! Progress!

I'll take 2 scratchcards, then, spaces 1 5 9, green coins, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2011, 03:04 PM
2 Red MGcoins. :P

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 03:16 PM
...well. All right. 2 more, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2011, 03:17 PM
1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 03:23 PM
...and back we go. 1 more, please.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2011, 04:01 PM
A Blue MGcoin.

Knight of Time
3rd July 2011, 04:53 PM
Alright guys, hope you're all ready for another EMT Game!

[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2011, 05:08 PM
Okay, last two scratchcards for the day, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

And EMT: Wild Charge?

Knight of Time
3rd July 2011, 05:21 PM
Jeff: 1 Red MGCoin

lvl100mewtwo
3rd July 2011, 06:33 PM
I'm gonna try Volt Change?

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2011, 06:55 PM
EMT: Thunderbolt? Just because my connection is too bad these days for me to go and check what moves are there.

I know some Canadians outside the forum, yes. Mostly from the Clockwork Mansion forums. Mason and Amber, James StarRuner, Mao Laoren, etc.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2011, 07:11 PM
EMT: Thunder Fang

Knight of Time
3rd July 2011, 07:13 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd July 2011, 11:25 PM
EMT: Thunder?

Knight of Time
4th July 2011, 06:22 AM
[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Wild Charge, Volt Change, Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang, Thunder

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th July 2011, 07:59 AM
EMT: Zap Cannon?

DarkestLight
4th July 2011, 08:00 AM
>.>..Bolt Strike lets goooo!

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 08:27 AM
Fusion Bolt!

Knight of Time
4th July 2011, 08:35 AM
And that's a wrap for another EMT Game. Jeff, you've just won a Fusion Bolt TM!

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Cool. What to do with it is the question...

Anyway, a scratchcard, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
4th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Okay! Working my way back up! 2 more of the same, please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2011, 08:52 PM
2 Red MGCoins.

DarkestLight
4th July 2011, 08:56 PM
:/ ::Lurks for the next EMT:

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Okay, I got two coins... could be worse! XD I'll take 2 more scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2011, 10:50 PM
Two Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Okay. Same again, please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Another two Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2011, 11:36 PM
...Another two again, please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2011, 11:42 PM
A Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2011, 09:12 AM
Two more of the same, please.

Knight of Time
5th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Jeff: You get 2 Red MGCoins.

Edit: Jeff, now that I think of it, do you want me to keep your old username in the Owners part of the first post, or can I change it to your current username?

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2011, 10:30 AM
I don't mind either way.

And two more scratchcards please, same as before.

Knight of Time
5th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Once again, you get 2 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2011, 10:50 AM
...I think this game is trying to tell me something. Either way, I'll take my last two of the day, please, same as before.

Knight of Time
5th July 2011, 11:02 AM
Well, if scratchcards could talk, they'd say you upped your luck, this time you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 09:02 AM
Rockin'. Okay. Let's keep moving forward. I'd like 3 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 09:06 AM
Sorry Jeff, your luck decreased a bit, you got 2 Red MGCoins this time.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 10:03 AM
Story of my life. Okay, two more, please, same as before.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 10:07 AM
I hate to say it Jeff, but I'm afraid your luck has decreased again, this time you get 1 Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Okay, now the randomizer is just playing with me. I'll take 1 scratchcard, then, same as the last one.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 10:23 AM
Either it's playing with you, or it doesn't seem to like you very much today...nonetheless, you get a Red MGCoin again.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 10:33 AM
One more, please.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 10:56 AM
Once again, you get a Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 11:08 AM
All right, that's seven so far for today, so... another one, please.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 11:16 AM
You get a Blue MGCoin this time.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2011, 11:34 AM
All right! Let's see if my last two of the day do any better. Two more, please, same as before.

Knight of Time
6th July 2011, 11:42 AM
You get a Red MGCoin this time, sorry.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 10:06 AM
All right, starting my ten up for the day again.

One scratchcard, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 10:16 AM
You get a Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 11:09 AM
All right, one more please.

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 11:11 AM
A Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Cool! Two more, then.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 11:36 AM
You get a Red MGCoin, sorry.

Can someone please get my MGs from the Jul. 1 poll? I thought I had them, and just realized I didn't.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 11:37 AM
Kyle: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin

I guess I'll take another scratchcard, then, please.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks Jeff.

I'd like to sell some gems for some Stamps please, they are:

-Photosynthesis Gem
-Lunar Gem x2

That'll be 6 Stamps.

You get a Blue MGCoin for your SC this time.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 11:54 AM
You get your stamps.

Two more scratchcards, please.

I didn't do anything to celebrate, no. I know a few other Canadians on other boards, and I know they mentioned it, but I don't know that they did anything to celebrate. A friend of mine who lives near the border mentioned that she could hear fireworks.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 11:57 AM
This time, you get 2 Red MGCoins for your SCs, and your MG is 1 Stamp/CCP.

Can I have 10 SCs myself, please? It's not too often I ask for this many SCs anymore, but I'm going to go for my usual combination of 1, 2, 3 for a Green MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 12:02 PM
I'll take that as a stamp.

2 more scratchcards, please.

Your scratchcards work out to be: 2 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Aaaaand:

(7/7): Is there a song you currently have stuck in your head? Where'd you first hear it? Do you like it? Why?
I currently have WSW-Beatdown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dusgXh-taQ) from the Homestuck soundtrack stuck in my head - it hasn't shown up in the comic yet, but it was on the last album. It's a combination of two of the better Homestuck songs - Walk Stab Walk and Beatdown - and it works out better than I would have thought.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 12:06 PM
Sweet result from those SCs...I'd like to use those 2 Green MGCoins for my July EMTs, please.

Your latest 2 SCs netted you a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin this time, and your two MGs are a Solar Gem and 1 Stamp/CCP.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 12:07 PM
All right, I have one scratchcard left for today, so I'll take it, please.

I'd like that 1 stamp/ccp as a stamp and I'd like to sell the gem for stamps as well.

Your EMTs are Imprison and Grudge.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Interesting TMs...Goldwyne can learn both moves, but she's the only one I have who can learn Imprison, so I'm going to give her that move right away...as for Grudge, I'm going to hang onto it for the time being...it's allowed in the PokeZoo Battle Tower, right? Even so, I may have difficulty finding a good use for it there.

Jeff: You get your Stamps, and for your SC, you get a Blue MGCoin.

lvl100mewtwo
7th July 2011, 03:09 PM
(7/7): Is there a song you currently have stuck in your head? Where'd you first hear it? Do you like it? Why?

I actually have 2 at the moment, Bridge Burning - Foo Fighters and Give me Everything - Pitbull. The Foo song I heard before the cd came out and the cords riff at the beginning of the songs had me hooked. Brings me back to their old stuff and how I love that sound. As for the Pitbull song, I just find it too darn catchy to be honest. I can't get it out of my head...

MG please

Also, could I please get 10 scratchcards, numbers 3, 6, 9, Green MG Coin, Group 2 please!

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Alex: Solar Gem

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 6 Red MGCoins, sorry, hope you have better luck next time.

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 03:15 PM
"Take Off", the ending song to Ao no Exorcist. I like it, although I'm not sure why. It sounds like a typical boy band song in Japanese...although that may be exactly why it's stuck in my head and I like it. Plus, they do this little move during the chorus that makes me copy it every time I hear it. Ready ready ready for the take off...

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 03:22 PM
Shonta: Red MGCoin

Yeah, I happen to have two songs stuck in my head, they are both from a couple of Sonic the Hedgehog hacks (below), but they were merely ported to the hacks from another game, the two songs are Get Crazy - More Rave (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUxdmWtnKgA&feature=related) from Dyna Brothers 2, and Unknown Sound Test #9 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IbASH4IQg&feature=related) from Cosmic Carnage. I first heard the former in Sonic 1 Megamix, and I first heard the latter in Sonic 2 Advanced Edit. I like them both, because they are soooo catchy (the latter to me is a little catchier than the former, but they're both pretty good songs). I guess in a nutshell, some video game songs are harder to get out of the head than others.

Can I have a new MP game with B/W please?

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Kyle: Glameow, Omanyte, Nidorina, Lilligant, Magmortar, Tranquill, Tropius, Regirock, Pignite, Sableye, Scizor, Tyranitar, Carracosta, Mightyena

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Shonta gave me this MP list:

Glameow, Omanyte, Nidorina, Lilligant, Magmortar, Tranquill, Tropius, Regirock, Pignite, Sableye, Scizor, Tyranitar, Carracosta, Mightyena

Question 1: Does the MP have an immunity to moves of one type?

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Yes, it does.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Okay, then that leaves:

Glameow, Tranquill, Tropius, Sableye, Scizor, Tyranitar, Mightyena

Question 2: Is the MP a Dark type?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 05:23 PM
There wasn't, but now there's the Tetris song... which I heard somewhere before I knew the game, but I don't remember when or where. It was many years ago, when I was little. At a party, maybe? I think it's OK, but a bit too repetitive, although I don't know the original lyrics.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2011, 05:24 PM
You get a Lunar Gem.

EleoMod
7th July 2011, 05:38 PM
No.

MG, please.

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 06:16 PM
That's an extremely short answer, but I guess it's valid. You get a Miracle Berry.

DarkestLight
7th July 2011, 06:36 PM

JS8vCLXX5Pg

The end theme to Panzer Dragoon Azel. I've been itching to play that game again, and so I've just been thinking about that song, and how utterly fantastic it is. I heard that song back in what..98? When I beat the game? O man I made sure to be able to beat the end boss over and over so I can hear it-then I remembered sound test XD. (Sega Saturn had the best sound mode ever, flying rocket ship through space? What?!)

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 06:39 PM
DarkestLight: Flame Gem

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Kyle: No, it's not.

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Okay, then that leaves:

Glameow, Tranquill, Tropius, Scizor

Question 3: Is the MP a Normal type?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2011, 07:36 PM
DL: you've played the Panzer Dragoon games?! Then you may be the only person here (other than myself) who knows where one of my Pokemon got her name from.

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 07:43 PM

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Okay, then that leaves:

Tropius, Scizor

Question 4/Guess: 'flips a coin' Is the MP Tropius?

Also, funny you should mention Panzer Dragoon DarkestLight, that game rings a bell...I have a Sega Saturn, but I haven't played that game (the few Saturn games I have are mostly Sonic titles for that system).

classy_cat18
7th July 2011, 08:34 PM
I had one too but I paid more attention to NiGHTS and Clockwork Knight.

Kyle: Yes, it is! What will your prize be?

Knight of Time
7th July 2011, 08:39 PM
I'll take a Green MGCoin please. :)

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 09:00 AM
New daily poll please.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 09:06 AM
You know Eleomod, you can create your own poll if you want, doing that will get you an extra MG as long as you answer your own poll (you get one MG for answering a poll, and an extra one if you were the one who made the poll).

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2011, 09:19 AM
All right, I'd like 4 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

(7/8/11): When was the last time you moved (ie, to a new apartment/house/whatever)? Are you going to move again? What do you like/dislike about moving?
The last time I moved was at the end of last summer, and it was to an apartment that was near the job I had just gotten. I'm going to be moving again at the end of this summer, but it's in the same town, just to an apartment that's bigger. I like the fact that you get to start fresh at a new place, and generally my friends come down to help me out, but really, just the overall process of moving is a pain. Too much work. XD

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Jeff: Blue MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem

SC: 2 Blue MGCoins

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Can you make this poll for the next day?
7/9/2011 How much Gym badges you got in Pokčmon Black Version or Pokčmon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?
I have 8 Gym badges in Pokčmon Black Version but have beat the Elite Four one time.

lvl100mewtwo
8th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Eleomod, just a quick heads up, you have to wait for the next day to start up a new poll, until then you can answer the poll of the day and get your free MG. Just wait til tomorrow to repost your poll :)

(7/8/11): When was the last time you moved (ie, to a new apartment/house/whatever)? Are you going to move again? What do you like/dislike about moving?
Last time I moved was about 10 months ago, quite the ordeal, took a week to pack and we got it all done in the 11th hour... Went from a high rise to a floor in a house, so its not so bad... I miss living downtown, but at the same time, its nice to get away from it. Next time I move will eitherbe after I buy a house or move to a diff city, not going through all that again for nothing...

MG please as well as 10 scratch cards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9. Thanks!

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 10:04 AM
Alex: Photosynthesis Gem

SCs: You get 2 Blue MGCoins and 5 Red MGCoins.

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 10:21 AM
I forgot the last time I moved (but I do know that I moved from Westwego back to New Orleans,LA) I don't plan to move again unless a new storm or other disaster strikes New Orleans. Good thing I moved back to New Orleans!
MG please.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Eleomod: Berry

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2011, 10:33 AM
I'm going to sell that gem, then I'm going to use those six coins for my last 6 scratchcards of the day. Spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

EleoMod
8th July 2011, 10:34 AM
I'm trading the MG Berry for stamps.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Jeff: 'takes the gem and gives you two Stamps'

SC: 1 Blue MGCoin, 3 Red MGCoins

Eleomod: 'takes the Berry and gives you two Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 11:36 AM
It was... back in late 1981. I believe I'm going to move again, but I don't know when. It's not something I'd do without a good reason because it takes a lot of time and effort and you have to adapt to your new home and the new area... the only reason I think I will move someday is because I intend to find someone with whom I want to live.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

The last (and only) time I moved was in February of 2003. On the subject on if I'm going to move again, that's a tricky one...I like living in the community I'm currently in, so I'm probably not going to move again anytime soon. As for things I like or dislike about moving, I like being so close to the capital of my province (only a few kilometers away), about the only thing I don't like, mosquitoes are more common around my new house than they were around my old house years ago, in the summertime of course.

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 11:50 AM
Kyle: Spark Gem.

DarkestLight
8th July 2011, 04:58 PM

I hate everything about moving. What to do with old stuff, what to pack, how much to pack, what needs to be carefully shipped..UGH hate moving.
I'm moving right now. :/ I'm going across the country. I can't stand moving.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 05:03 PM
DarkestLight: Sorry that moving has to be so hard for you (I can definitely understand how uncomfortable the situation can be). Your MG is a Division Gem.

DarkestLight
8th July 2011, 05:04 PM
DL: you've played the Panzer Dragoon games?! Then you may be the only person here (other than myself) who knows where one of my Pokemon got her name from.

Gonna look through your Pokemon names to see what I recognize.

Classy: "Had"? I still have mine!

KOT: Yeah I still have all my Sonic games XD

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Gonna look through your Pokemon names to see what I recognize.
Hint: it's one of my Adopted Pokemon and the species fits (and something else too but I'm not sure whether you know about that).

DarkestLight
8th July 2011, 07:19 PM
LV:

LOL Nice! I need to name some Pokemon off of that game...

As for the "other thing", Spacial Rend you mean? Or the Double Shield, which would fit as well, stupid Zwei ancient relic butt laser ... sorry. Bad memories.

I own all three Panzers for the Saturn, but I've never played Orta and I'm highly pissed off they don't offer it on X360 for download -.-....

DarkestLight
8th July 2011, 08:02 PM
If I ask for 10 Scratch cards, will that be 10 Red MG coins? I'm a little confused about that.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 08:05 PM
DarkestLight: Yes, each SC costs 1 MGCredit...numbers and prize, please?

DarkestLight
8th July 2011, 08:33 PM
Naa, I dun have ten coins. I have one Red coin :O Which I will use for a Scratchcard.

Group 2, numbers 2,3 and 7..for green MG Coin

classy_cat18
8th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Blue MGCoin!

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 08:46 PM
May I have a new MP game with B/W Pokemon, please?

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 09:05 PM
DL: no, she only recently got Spacial Rend (it didn't exist when I got her) and the Double Shield was Pidgeot's before he passed it on to her (and was also created after I got her). No, it was because she was a mutant Dratini born with wings. :D

Kyle: Mightyena, Yanmega, Farfetch'd, Samurott, Empoleon, Amoonguss, Virizion, Seel, Cottonee, Maractus, Fearow, Wooper, Loudred, Mesprit.

Knight of Time
8th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Mightyena, Yanmega, Farfetch'd, Samurott, Empoleon, Amoonguss, Virizion, Seel, Cottonee, Maractus, Fearow, Wooper, Loudred, Mesprit.

Question 1: Does the MP's name contain an M?

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2011, 09:17 PM
No, it doesn't.

EleoMod
9th July 2011, 09:27 AM
7/9/2011 How much Gym badges you got in Pokčmon Black Version or Pokčmon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?
I have 8 Gym badges in Pokčmon Black Version but have beat the Elite Four one time.

Knight of Time
9th July 2011, 09:31 AM
EleoMod: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins

For my MP list from Gabi, there's no M in the MP's name, leaving:

Farfetch'd, Virizion, Seel, Cottonee, Fearow, Wooper, Loudred

Question 2: Is the MP from the first generation?

lvl100mewtwo
9th July 2011, 11:01 AM

I finished the game a while back, was pretty impressed by it, yet I haven't been able to pick it up again since. So you can say I have all my Badges and beat the Elite Four, but only once actually, haven't been around to come back and beat the Champion.

MG Please, Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9... hopefully my luck turns around, lol

Knight of Time
9th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Alex: Blue MGCoin

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2011, 10:51 PM
10 minutes left in the day!

5 scratchcards please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
9th July 2011, 10:54 PM
1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2011, 10:58 PM
5 more of the same, please! (with 2 minutes to spare!)

classy_cat18
9th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Heh, you actually got the reverse this time. 4 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Okay, I'd like to get my two pulls of the EMT, then I'd like my first four scratchcards of the day, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

classy_cat18
9th July 2011, 11:27 PM
SCs: 4 Red MGcoins. EMTs: Helping Hand TM, Skull Bash TM.

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Hmmm... could definitely be worse. I'll take four more scratchcards, then, please, same as before.

classy_cat18
9th July 2011, 11:43 PM
2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Cool! Finally, my last two of the day, please.

classy_cat18
10th July 2011, 12:03 AM
1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2011, 09:04 AM
Kyle: MP: yes, it is.

7/9/2011 How many Gym badges you got in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?
I've never played those games, or even owned the console.

(10/7) How and why did you start posting on this subforum?
I started posting on it because I was already playing Dragon Tamers on PCG (and previously on P&C) before the subforum was created, so I just kept playing on the game's new home. As to how I started playing the game... I saw people were offering Pokemon for adoption and decided to try it out, so I adopted a Pidgeot, but there wasn't much that I could do with him at first. Then I saw the Dragon's Guild and I was attracted by its concept and its name. I joined, and as soon as I was accepted I went back to its Adoption Center and adopted a Ninetales. Then, the Battle Range opened and satiated my desire of doing something with my Adopted Pokemon. The rest is history.

3 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone

7/9/2011 How many Gym badges you got in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?
I've gotten all 8 badges and I beat the Elite Four the first time around. I never quite got around to beating the second iteration, but that's mostly because I was training up a new team, and I find grinding to be ridiculously boring.

I honestly don't remember the specifics; my memory is rather shoddy. However, much like everything else I do on the internet, I probably started because I was bored and it looked interesting. XD I remember I adopted a Smeargle and a Snorlax first, and then immediately jumped into the Battle Range in the middle of a storyline I didn't understand or know the context of. Then I very quickly reached my limit of 15 Pokemon. Ah, youth. XD

lvl100mewtwo
10th July 2011, 09:42 AM

I honestly can't remember if it was when I was in Grade School (circa 1999) or High School that I started. I def remember being on this in the summer between grade 9 and 10, so in the 2000s. I just remember having my original team and then somehow leaving this place just before the end of high school and then finding it again in 2009. I hate that I lost the stats to my old team... atleast it makes it interesting to have a new team... lol

MG Please, and the usual 10 Scratch Cards please, Group 2, Green MG Coin, Number 3, 6, 9. THaaaanks

DarkestLight
10th July 2011, 09:42 AM

MLG began advertising it, and I decided that I needed to learn how to write again. That's basically all there is to it :O Now I have three adopted, and I'm trying to create my own plot around the main plot so I somehow come into the fold, lol

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2011, 10:15 AM
Jeff: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone.

Alex: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

DL: Ocean Gem.

EMT Game
[TYPE] ICE
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

...And I'll get a crank at the EMT. If it doesn't help any of my Pokemon it may help someone at an AC.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2011, 10:21 AM
I'll sell the gem and the stone for stamps, I'll guess Ice Beam for the EMT, and your EMT is Double Team.

classy_cat18
10th July 2011, 10:28 AM
EMT Game: Ice Punch?

lvl100mewtwo
10th July 2011, 10:30 AM
I'm gonna try Ice Burn for the EMT game...

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2011, 10:35 AM
You get 3 stamps.

I'll give the Double Team TM to Amber. There were other candindates, but I think she's the best fit.

DarkestLight
10th July 2011, 11:05 AM
o.O Ice attacks huh
Ice Shard -cause its awesome..

Knight of Time
10th July 2011, 05:02 PM
EMT: Avalanche?

For my MP list from Gabi, the MP is from the first generation, leaving:

Farfetch'd, Seel, Fearow

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Seel?

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2011, 08:48 PM
No, it isn't.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 12:00 AM
EMT: Blizzard?
The TM belongs to me, I demand it for my Finnishness!

Last year, I returned to Kuntoutuskoti from my own apartment. Kuntoutuskoti is a place where mental health trainees live here in my town. I was against the moving, but at least it was better than hospital where I spent months before that, not even able to post at TPM. It has always been hard for me to accept moving, but now I have kinda good contacts to every friend I got and also, you can't deny that moving is always a new beginning.

I'm making a confession now, kinda embarrassing one. I bought Pokemon White right on the European release date, but I still don't have more than 2 Gym Badges! I showed off my game at TPM and boasted about how I was progressing. But then, all of a sudden, I fell silent because I didn't have time, energy or interest to play it. But I like the game, and may start playing again soon.

I saw the topic in Misc about AC/CC current state and thought I could help you to keep this place active and alive. I would get something for myself as well. Remember it took me long to join ASB too, I joined TPM in 2001 but didn't join ASB until 2009.

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 06:01 AM
For my MP list from Gabi, the MP isn't Seel, leaving:

Farfetch'd, Fearow

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Farfetch'd?

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Mikachu: Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin. Sorry, Finnishness is not a valid reason to get a TM. Don't you get enough blizzards already, though?

Kyle: yes, it is! What will your prize be?

Shonta: sorry I didn't see your post earlier. You've won the EMT Game! You get an Ice Punch TM.

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 09:55 AM
I'll take a Green MGCoin please. :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 10:10 AM
Sorry, Finnishness is not a valid reason to get a TM. Don't you get enough blizzards already, though?

Hehe, just joking, of course it's not valid. But in all seriousness, I do enjoy defying the nature and sloshing through snowstorms! 3 Scratchcards, please!

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 10:16 AM
What numbers do you want to scratch, Mikachu, and what are you playing for?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 10:36 AM
Sorry, haven't done this before. I take my one RedMGCoin and one BlueMGCoin, choose group 2, and from each of these 3 cards, I scratch 1, 2 and 3.

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 10:45 AM
Sorry, Mikachu, but you still have to say what prize you're aiming for. There's more than one kind of Group 2 Scratchcards.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Er... Stamps.

EleoMod
11th July 2011, 10:54 AM
For my MP list from Gabi,
Who's Gabi?

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 11:01 AM
Who's Gabi?

Lady Vulpix.

Mikachu: You get 2 Blue MGCoins.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 11:16 AM
OK, I use those two Blue MGCoins for four scratchcards then, please. I'll aiming at Group 2 and Rainbow Gems with all of them this time. 1, 2 and 3 are still my lucky numbers.

classy_cat18
11th July 2011, 11:19 AM
Shonta: sorry I didn't see your post earlier. You've won the EMT Game! You get an Ice Punch TM.

Alright! Giving it to Bandit!

I would like to get six scratchcards, numbers 9, 6, 3. For Green MGCoins.

EleoMod
11th July 2011, 11:21 AM
For my MP list from Gabi,
Who's Gabi?

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 11:25 AM
EleoMod, I already answered your question, she's Lady Vulpix.

Mikachu: This time you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins.

Shonta: You get 2 Blue MGCoins and 4 Red MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 11:26 AM
OK, that was the final straw. He got several warnings and decided to ignore them and continue spamming. Now he's banned.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 11:43 AM
OK, using them all to four Scratchcards, but this time choosing Group 1, there aiming at 2 Stamps with all of them, but not abandoning my lucky numbers 1, 2 and 3!

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 11:49 AM
I'd like 7 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Sorry Mikachu, but you can't get more than 10 scratchcards a day...for the last 3, you get 3 Red MGCoins.

(7/11) Have you gone to a reunion before (e.g. a family reunion, a high school/college reunion)? Is there a reunion you will be going to this year? Why/why not?

Yes, I've been to a couple of family reunions. As for any reunions I'll be going to this year, well, I have my 2001 high school reunion this August to go to, besides wanting to catch up with certain people I haven't seen since 2001, I plan to go to this reunion because it'll give me a chance to see a few of my old teachers since then, and also get to take a tour of the new high school.

(7/10) How and why did you start posting on this subforum?

Hmm, this one's going to be tricky...I basically was drawn to AC/CC by the roleplaying element that makes up such a big part of the forum...since restarting with my current team in 2004, I've been here mainly to keep this forum going (after all, if I hadn't posted the AC/CC poll in PCG/GGG, the forum might have been a lot quieter these days).

(7/9) How many Gym badges you got in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?

I haven't gotten overly far in either game, in Pokemon White, I have 2 badges, while in Pokemon Black, I have just 1 badge. Yeah, I haven't been playing the Pokemon games on the DS these days as much as a certain Legend of Zelda title that I'm slowly making progress in (Spirit Tracks).

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Jeff: For your SCs you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 5 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 12:12 PM
I'll take my last three of the day, then, please; spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Hm, OK, I didn't count them, but that's OK, I'm going to go to sleep soon anyhow.

(7/11) Have you gone to a reunion before (e.g. a family reunion, a high school/college reunion)? Is there a reunion you will be going to this year? Why/why not?
I have only had one chance, and that was a class reunion in 2010. I didn't attend because it could have involved some drinking. Yes, I don't know if this was a good reason, it would have rocked to see my old friends again.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 12:15 PM
You get a solar gem.

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Jeff: This time you get 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

classy_cat18
11th July 2011, 12:35 PM
I go to family reunions every other year. The ones from when I was a little kid up to high school were the best, because everyone could afford to go out-of-state to places like Texas and Ohio, stay at a very nice hotel, and tour the city. More people could go, so we would have to charter a nice bus to get us there. These days they're smaller in scale and we couldn't afford to get out of the state (or even the county) this year but it's still a family reunion.

(7/10) How and why did you start posting on this subforum?
Not really sure. I started posting here when it was still part of the PCG forum. Guess I really liked the idea of catching Pokemon here and joined in. Now that I think about it, I was more into the CC part of the forum at first.

(7/9) How many Gym badges you got in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version? If you have 8 Gym badges, have you beat the Elite Four at least two times?
Got all eight of them and I've beaten the E4 once but not a second time. Not sure if I want to. I feel satisfied that I've gotten through the main story, so I'll just continue casually capturing and training Pokemon.

My last four scratchcards of the day, please! Numbers 9, 6, 3, and for Green MGCoins!

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Shonta: Circle Gem, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem; 3 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 01:07 PM
I attend family reunions several times a year (mainly for celebrations), I've attended a few primary school reunions and a university reunion, and there's also the yearly gatherings with my friends from the Clockwork Mansion forums. There will be another university reunion this year, I'm not sure whether I'll attend or not, it won't be as big as last year. But I'm definitely going to attend all the remaining big family meetings this year (birthdays, Rosh Hashana and Iom Kipur). The only acceptable reasons not to attend one of those would be to be in hospital or out of the country. Even if we have to work late we're expected to turn up at the party as soon as we're done.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

lvl100mewtwo
11th July 2011, 01:19 PM

I guess the only reunion I can think of right now is the yearly reunion of my fraternity for our camping trip, we call it the Retreat. Normally during the long weekend of Aug, all the boys meet up and just have fun under the sun... I don't think I'll miss it for a while... Haven't heard anything about HS reunion though...

MG Please and 10 scratch cards, same as always, group E, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9 please and thank you!

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Alex: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins (I'm rounding down E to 2).

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Okay, I'd like to sell the following for Stamps, please:

-Spark Gem
-Solar Gem x2
-Ocean Gem

That'll make 8 Stamps. Can I also have 3 Fishing Games, please? I'm going to try my luck on A1, A2, and A3.

'hands over 3 Red MGCoins'

classy_cat18
11th July 2011, 04:34 PM
You got your eight stamps. From your Fishing Game you get a Darkness Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, and a Crystal Key.

Knight of Time
11th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Incredible luck!

I'm going to hang onto the Crystal Key for now (not sure if I'm going to give it to any of my Pokemon yet, but you guys never know), and I'll take the 20 Stamps/CCPs as Stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2011, 01:20 PM
I'd like 9 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
12th July 2011, 02:02 PM
Jeff: You get 1 Blue MGCoin and 7 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2011, 02:42 PM
Hm... last scratchcard for the day, then, please. Same as before.

Also, three fishing games please, spaces A1, B2, and C3.

Knight of Time
12th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Jeff: SC: 1 Red MGCoin.

FG: You get a Spark Gem, a Lunar Gem, and 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Now that I think about it, you want to resume the Magic Room TM deal with me?

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2011, 03:01 PM
I'll sell the gems and take the 10 stamps as stamps. And I'm still going to pass; I'm still saving up stamps.

Knight of Time
12th July 2011, 03:07 PM
I understand...anyway, can I have a new MP game with B/W please?

Wolfsong
12th July 2011, 08:38 PM

I have been to one. it was when i was dating my ex. He invited me over for dinner only to find out at the last the minute that it was a family reunion. I stayed near him and his immediate family as those were the only ones i knew. I don't really think i will be going to one unless christmas counts and that's only becuase its the one holiday a year i can count on having off from work.

*hands over 1 blue and 1 green MG coins.* I'd like one emt for the month and two group two scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

classy_cat18
12th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Kyle: Skiploom, Graveler, Azumarill, Golduck, Mandibuzz, Pinsir, Honchkrow, Sandslash, Slowbro, Venipede, Sandshrew, Trapinch, Hitmontop, Machamp

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins. EMT: Heal Pulse TM.

Wolfsong
12th July 2011, 09:46 PM
And i'll use those two blue mg coins for another emt and the remaining one for another group 2 scratchcard 2,3,5 for green mg coins*

classy_cat18
12th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Your second EMT is Force Palm. With your scratchcards you get a Red MGCoin.

Knight of Time
13th July 2011, 07:54 AM
Shonta gave me this MP list:

Skiploom, Graveler, Azumarill, Golduck, Mandibuzz, Pinsir, Honchkrow, Sandslash, Slowbro, Venipede, Sandshrew, Trapinch, Hitmontop, Machamp

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Ice-type moves?

The Blue Avenger
13th July 2011, 08:52 AM
I'd like six scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
13th July 2011, 08:55 AM
Jeff: You get 3 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
13th July 2011, 09:11 AM
All right, I'd like 4 more scratchcards, please, same as before, as well as three fishing games, spaces A1, B2, and C3.

Knight of Time
13th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Jeff: SC: You get 3 Blue MGCoins this time.

FG: You get a Silver Key, a Lunar Gem, and a Solar Gem.

The Blue Avenger
13th July 2011, 09:24 AM
I'll sell the gems for stamps, please.

Knight of Time
13th July 2011, 10:32 AM
'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

classy_cat18
13th July 2011, 10:36 AM

Knight of Time
13th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Okay, so the MP's not weak to Ice-type moves, leaving:

Azumarill, Golduck, Pinsir, Slowbro, Venipede, Hitmontop, Machamp

Question 2: Is the MP a Water type?

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2011, 09:55 AM
I'd like 8 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
14th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Jeff: You get 2 Blue MGCoins and 5 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Okay, 2 more scratchcards, same as before, please, and 3 fishing games, squares A1, B2, and C3.

Knight of Time
14th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Jeff: For your SCs you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin, and for your Fishing Games, you get a Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins, and 2 Stamps/CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2011, 10:51 AM
I'll sell the gem and take the 2 stamps/ccps as stamps.

classy_cat18
14th July 2011, 11:27 AM
Kyle, I'm sorry that I got sidetracked yesterday. MP: No, it's not.

Knight of Time
14th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Jeff: I assume you want Stamps for the gem, right?

'takes the gem and gives you two Stamps'

Shonta: It's okay.

So the MP isn't a Water type, that leaves:

Pinsir, Venipede, Hitmontop, Machamp

Question 3: Is the MP a Fighting type?

The Blue Avenger
14th July 2011, 11:46 AM
Yes, stamps, please.

classy_cat18
14th July 2011, 04:38 PM

Knight of Time
14th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Okay, so the MP isn't a Fighting type, that leaves:

Pinsir, Venipede

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Venipede?

classy_cat18
14th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Yep! What's your prize?

Knight of Time
14th July 2011, 08:12 PM
I'll take a Green MGCoin once again, and use it for 3 Fishing Games, going for D1, D2, and D3 please.

classy_cat18
14th July 2011, 08:35 PM
You get, in total, two Flame Gems and a Miracle Berry.

The Blue Avenger
15th July 2011, 10:07 AM
I'd like 7 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
15th July 2011, 11:06 AM
4 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
15th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Right on. I'd like 3 more scratchcards, same as before, and 3 fishing games, spaces A1, B2, and C3.

Knight of Time
15th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Jeff: You get 2 Blue MGCoins for your SCs. For your Fishing Games, you get a Beach Ball, a Darkness Gem, and a Spark Gem.

The Blue Avenger
15th July 2011, 02:02 PM
I'll sell the gems for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2011, 08:20 AM
I'll take 7 scratchcards for spaces 1, 5, 9, and for green coins, please.

Knight of Time
16th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Jeff: 'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

For your latest SCs, you get 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, and 3 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2011, 08:00 PM
Cool! Three more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, and then three fishing games, squares A1, B2, and C3, please.

lvl100mewtwo
16th July 2011, 09:38 PM
(7/16) When's the last time you went on vacation? Where did you end up? Are you planning on going on any other vacations any time soon? If so, where and why?

I'm actually on vacation right now in the Laurentians, a little north of Montreal, a place called Mont-Tremblant for my little brothers bday. I'm liking it, not really all that relaxing but fun, been playing golf and enjoying the scenery. As for other vacays coming up, I'll be going to the west of canada next year for a wedding and slowly make my way back out east, can't wait to be honest!

MGs please and 10 scratch cards, group 2, Green MG coin, 3, 6, 9 are my numbers, thanks!

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Jeff: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins. Fish: Green MGcoin, Nothing, 20 Stamps/CCPs!

Alex: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. It's a draw.

(7/16) When's the last time you went on vacation? Where did you end up? Are you planning on going on any other vacations any time soon? If so, where and why?
I guess my last AC counts as a vacation. It was in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. But it wasn't a full vacation because it wasn't the right time for one. I'm being intentionally vague about some details because I know I was at fault and who knows who may read this, but if you're a TPMer and want to know, feel free to ask me. In any case, I'm planning to go to the other side of the world in late October-early November. :keke:

Knight of Time
17th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

(7/17) Do you like getting a slushie in the summertime (if it's not summer currently where you are, you can apply this question for whenever it is summer for you)? If so, what are your favourite flavours (whether you like them separately or having a couple of them combined)?

For me, absolutely. I have a few favourite flavours, such as (lemon-)lime, grape, blue raspberry, cherry, etc. If it came to combining two flavours, I usually like mixing blue raspberry and cherry (I tried that today, it was definitely better the dual-flavoured slushie I got last Sunday, when I tried mixing blue raspberry and lime and noticed the lime flavour was overpowering the blue raspberry flavour, oh well...).

Hmm, I know I answered this question last December (since I looked it up just now)...but the last time I went on a "vacation" was this winter, when I went with my mom and brother to go to Nova Scotia for the wake and funeral of my mom's aunt who died earlier in the year. As for plans to go on any other vacations, once again, I don't know. I wish I could go to New Brunswick or even to Maine, but that all depends on the family financial stuff, as well as how much I have on me. Vacations to me lose a lot of their "value" when the trip is for a doctor's appointment, or a wake and funeral.

Can I please try my luck at 10 SCs? I'm going to try 2, 4, 8 for Green MGCoins.

lvl100mewtwo
17th July 2011, 05:10 PM
(7/17) Do you like getting a slushie in the summertime (if it's not summer currently where you are, you can apply this question for whenever it is summer for you)? If so, what are your favourite flavours (whether you like them separately or having a couple of them combined)?

Oddly enough, had one last night, I did add a little spiced rum to it, but it was fan freaking tastic. I love the strawberry or cherry mixed with blueberry to make a purple slushie normally. Just so great, especially on +30 (+40 with humidity) days like today

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Kyle: MG: Red MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Alex: Circle Gem.

I've had a few in the past, but not enough to have a favorite flavour. I may have another some day. It's not something I see a lot. Ice-cream is a lot more popular here.

MG, please, and let's go fishing: A1, A2, D4.

Knight of Time
17th July 2011, 05:23 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

May I use the Green MGCoin I just got for 3 Fishing Games, please? I'm going to choose A1, A2, and A3.

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2011, 05:37 PM
I'm going to take my 20 stamps/ccps as stamps.

Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem

Knight of Time
17th July 2011, 05:40 PM
I'll take the 1 Stamp/CCP as a Stamp, and I'd like to sell the following for Stamps, please:

Miracle Berry x2
Darkness Gem
Flame Gem x2
Photosynthesis Gem
Solar Gem

That would be 30 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2011, 06:13 PM
You got it.

Knight of Time
17th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Gabi: For your Fishing Games (sorry I skipped them earlier), you get a Beach Ball, 1 Stamp/CCP, and a Stat Modification Die (been a while since one of those appeared, hasn't it?).

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2011, 06:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What shall I do with so many dice?! If you want it, it's yours.

All the stamps shall be stamps.

And I can sell or trade the ball if anyone wants it. Otherwise, I guess Tsunami and Caledor can play with it (I hope I don't end up regretting this decision).

Knight of Time
17th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Gabi: Hmm, that's a tricky one...I already have 3 Stat Modification Dice, so I'm not sure if a 4th will come in handy....but I'm tempted to make a tagboard post on them.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2011, 10:23 AM
May I have 10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Jeff: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. How many do you have now?

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2011, 10:44 AM
After that round of scratchcards? 13.

May I also get 3 fishing games? I'd like spaces A1, B2, and C3.

Knight of Time
18th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Jeff: You get a Stat Modification Die, a Photosynthesis Gem, and a Lunar Gem.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2011, 11:20 AM
I'll sell those gems for stamps.

Knight of Time
18th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Jeff: 'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'