View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.41

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, Hypotenuse Man, classy_cat18 and Knight of Time

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of February 10th, 2011, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Black/White pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b]The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs, and Miracle Berries and Stat Modification Dice for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Round Stone

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Gabi: 'takes the items and gives you 30 Stamps'

For my latest MP game I got this MP list from Gabi:

Excadrill, Slugma, Carvanha, Lugia, Lairon, Nidoran M, Stantler, Bisharp, Eelektross, Cranidos, Marowak, Dusknoir, Shaymin, Clefable

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Ground-type moves without its ability?

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Kyle: no, it isn't.

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 08:08 PM
Okay, so the MP isn't weak to Ground-type moves without its ability, that leaves:

Carvanha, Lugia, Stantler, Marowak, Dusknoir, Shaymin, Clefable

Question 2: Is the MP weak against Fighting-type moves?

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 08:12 PM
Okay, so the MP is weak to Fighting-type moves, that leaves:

Carvanha, Stantler, Clefable

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Stantler?

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 08:14 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Hmm, well I have a 50/50 chance to get it this time, so I'm going to guess Clefable for the MP?

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 08:22 PM
No, sorry.

Knight of Time
27th April 2011, 08:30 PM
It's Carvanha...Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 08:34 PM
The Blue MGcoin is yours.

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2011, 09:11 PM
I'd like my last four scratchcards of the day, please. Group 2 for green coins, spaces 1, 5, 9.

Lady Vulpix
27th April 2011, 09:16 PM
2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
28th April 2011, 07:05 AM
I'd like 10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins (group 2).

And also a Guess This, please.

(27/4) How often do you read other people's stories here on TPM? Why? Do you usually make comments? Why/why not?
I used to peruse Fanfiction fairly frequently, but I don't really do so anymore. I dunno, time and all that. But as far as here is concerned, I do tend to read most of what's posted at the Battle Range, if only because I work there. :P I also find it useful to keep tabs on what's going on in Caledor. XD That said, though, I only usually make comments if I'm rating them. No specific reason for that one; that's just how it goes.

Knight of Time
28th April 2011, 07:14 AM
Jeff: Berry

SCs: You get 4 Blue MGCoins and 5 Red MGCoins.

GT!: This Pokemon is the only one whose base stats total 472.

The Blue Avenger
28th April 2011, 07:24 AM
I'm going to sell that berry for stamps. Also, I think that's Galvantula, and I'll take a blue coin if I'm right.

lvl100mewtwo
28th April 2011, 07:40 AM
I'd like to get 10 Scratchcards for the day please, group 2, numbers 3, 6, 9, Green MG Coin please and thank you :)

Knight of Time
28th April 2011, 08:10 AM
Jeff: 'takes the Berry and gives you 2 Stamps'

GT!: Yes, it's Galvantula. You get your Blue MGCoin.

Alex: SCs: You get 1 Green MGCoin, 3 Blue MGCoins, and 4 Red MGCoins.

DarkestLight
29th April 2011, 06:31 PM
I...would like a Guess This!

::Flips a Red MGcoin to any lucky soul::

(27/4) How often do you read other people's stories here on TPM? Why? Do you usually make comments? Why/why not?

You know, its weird. I start to read a story here, then I get inspired, and then I write, and then I leave TPM to do other things, completely forgetting the persons story I was reading. If I really like a story, I still won't leave a comment. I get flustered in my typing. I need to learn how to write positive comments so they don't sound like snide comments :/

lvl100mewtwo
29th April 2011, 07:19 PM
Heyyyyy, could I please get a Guess This game?

Also, 10 Scratchcards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9 please and Thank you!

Also, let's throw in a Poll for the day:

[29/4] Assuming that everyone here is on Facebook, do you play any of the games that are on Facebook? Have you ever played some of the games on it? Did you quit some? Why?

I used to be huge on Farmville when it first came out, got pretty high up there too, used to have competitions with my roommate about who was the better farmer... (ironically I used to work on a farm)... I quit it after a while just cause it got pretty repetitive and boring. Nowadays I just play a little RPG by the same company that makes Final Fantasy and the Madden NFL game... just to kill some time when I am utterly bored...

MG Please

Knight of Time
30th April 2011, 08:55 AM
DarkestLight: 2 Stamps/CCPs

GT!: This Pokemon's Pokedex entry is a reference as to how a certain prehistoric land animal became extinct.

Alex: Light Gem, Red MGCoin

SCs: You get 3 Blue MGCoins and 4 Red MGCoins.

GT!: This Pokemon gets the most moves with a higher-than-normal chance of causing a critical hit.

lvl100mewtwo
30th April 2011, 09:27 AM
I"m gonna say Absol... but Bisharp can also learn just as many moves...

Blue MG coin if I'm right?

Knight of Time
30th April 2011, 09:38 AM
Alex: Sorry, it was Gallade. When I meant moves with a higher-than-normal chance of causing a critical hit, I was referring to moves such as Leaf Blade, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, etc.

lvl100mewtwo
30th April 2011, 09:41 AM
Bahahaha, ah well, I guess I didn't do a deep enough research on it, daaaarn...

But oh well, new day, new scratch cards please:

Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9... 10 of them please!

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2011, 10:44 AM
Alex: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

[29/4] Assuming that everyone here is on Facebook, do you play any of the games that are on Facebook? Have you ever played some of the games on it? Did you quit some? Why?
Does everyone really use Facebook? Anyway, yes, I do play some of its games. These days I'm playing mostly Action Sudoku and MindJolt Games. sometimes Everything, just to see what's on the cards. I may go back to The Dot Game someday. I used to play Send Pokemon/Pokemon Adventure until it was shut down (it was never finished) and I'm still an op in its chatroom, which is now a general Pokemon chatroom. I played many mindless games, but as such they were unable to hook me for a long time. I played My Heroes Ability for a while, but the game itself wasn't fun enough and when my group got fractured I stopped playing. I also played Battle Masters, but I got tired of the absurd advantage Dark types had against everything else. I don't play any games that require you to log in periodically; I want my games to be entertaining, not demanding.

DarkestLight
30th April 2011, 11:08 AM

I used to play the Heroes game that was on FB for a good long time. I remember playing it so well cause it came out when Facebook was still young and VERY EASY TO USE AND MANIPULATE :/. I'd spam levels like no ones buisness via invites XD.. loved my Super Speed addition. But then they made it lame and stopped updating it and then Heroes went poot and yeah I fell out of it.

Uhh as for my thingie KOT

GT!: This Pokemon's Pokedex entry is a reference as to how a certain prehistoric land animal became extinct.

Wha? Now yer gonna make me read....

Omastar. Wow that's pretty sad-now that I read that. ;_;

Lady Vulpix
30th April 2011, 11:40 AM
DL: Solar Gem.

I'm still waiting for my Mystery Gift and I'm going to scratch 5 scratchcards: 1, 2, 5 for 2 stamps.

*Pays 5 Red MGcoins.*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th April 2011, 01:24 PM
I have never played the games on Facebook. Not my cup of tea. Or coffee. Some friends have asked me to join Mafia Wars and Farmville, and even told me some details about them, but I have managed to avoid them. The main reason I don't play them is that Facebook eats my precious time enough already. Also they seem quite boring if you ask my opinion, I rather pick videogame consoles. I may consider Facebook games in the future though, you never know.

Knight of Time
30th April 2011, 04:23 PM
DarkestLight: GT!: Even though I was talking about Mamoswine (it's based on the woolly mammoth), I'll accept your answer of Omastar. What'll your prize be, then?

Gabi: Berry

SCs: 2 Stamps, 2 Red MGCoins

Mikachu: Lunar Gem

May I have a new game of MP with B/W, please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

DarkestLight
30th April 2011, 04:58 PM
BlueMG Coin? I see. I thought you meant that animal itself going extinct :O

Knight of Time
30th April 2011, 05:00 PM
You get your coin. Yeah, I wasn't referring to how the Pokemon itself became exitinct (since Mamoswine isn't a fossil Pokemon), but the animal based on it.

Knight of Time
1st May 2011, 04:34 PM
Alright guys, how about a new EMT Game to start the month?

[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

lvl100mewtwo
1st May 2011, 04:44 PM
For the EMT game, I'm gonna try... Woodhammer?

Could I please get my 2 EMTs for the month of May?

Can I also get 5 scratchcards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 1, 4, 7 please

Knight of Time
1st May 2011, 04:46 PM
Alex:

EMT: You get a Substitute TM and a Silver Wind TM.

SCs: You get 3 Red MGCoins.

lvl100mewtwo
1st May 2011, 04:49 PM
Alright, lol, one last shot at Scratch cards for the day, 5 scratch cards, group 2, numbers 3, 6, 9 Green MG Coin please

Knight of Time
1st May 2011, 04:51 PM
Alex: This time, you get 2 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 05:28 PM
My MP: Excadrill, Lucario, Roselia, Breloom, Glameow, Luxray, Bellossom
Question #2: Is there an "i" in the Pokemon's name?

Not as much as I should, especially since I'm a mod at Fanfic. Not a lot of stories over there catch my interest. There will be the occasional story that I start reading, but then get tangled up in some other business and leave it hanging for days in its own tab. I read at the Battle Range more often but the stories get kinda complicated if it involves plots that happened before I started getting into AC/CC. I make short comments, far from critiquing it. Mostly it's because I'm the one rating it for stamps.

I play Farmville daily. That's the only reason I even have a Facebook account. I used to play Cityville and Cafe World but Farmville started adding new features and I got more neighbors so I had no time for any other games. Funny considering I still get neighbor requests for Cityville but not for Farmville. Cityville just grew too quickly for me; I won't be able to catch up.

Knight of Time
1st May 2011, 05:47 PM
Shonta: Darkness Gem, Solar Gem

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2011, 06:07 PM
EMT: Seed Flare?

Shonta: if there's anything confusing about my stories you can ask, I know my writings aren't always clear, but I'll be glad to explain, and your questions can hell me make my future stories clearer.

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks. It's mostly the detailed history from past members that confuses me. It's a lot of info to take in. I know I don't have to know all of it, but I try to so I can get ideas for my own stories.

EMT Game: Frenzy Plant

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2011, 06:52 PM
Shonta's MP: Yes, there is.

EMT: Giga Drain?

I'd like 10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2011, 06:58 PM
Jeff: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 07:21 PM
My MP: Excadrill, Lucario, Roselia
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Lucario?

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2011, 07:40 PM
No, it isn't.

I'd like my two EMTs, please, while I'm here.

Knight of Time
1st May 2011, 07:48 PM
Jeff: You get a Leech Life TM and a Grass Knot TM.

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 07:52 PM
My MP: Excadrill, Roselia
Question #4/Guess: Is it Roselia?

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2011, 07:53 PM
Nope, sorry. :\

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 08:43 PM
Should've known. I guess Excadrill. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2011, 08:58 PM
Yep, bingo. Coin is yours.

classy_cat18
1st May 2011, 09:21 PM
Using three of my Blue MGCoins for my two EMTs for the month!

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2011, 10:32 PM
You pull in a Doom Desire and a Flash Cannon TM.

Knight of Time
2nd May 2011, 07:17 AM
[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Wood Hammer, Seed Flare, Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain

lvl100mewtwo
2nd May 2011, 07:35 AM
Grass Knot?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd May 2011, 08:22 AM
EMT: Ingrain!?

Lady Vulpix
2nd May 2011, 09:21 AM
EMT Game: Magical Leaf?

Knight of Time
2nd May 2011, 06:36 PM
[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Wood Hammer, Seed Flare, Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Ingrain, Magical Leaf

The Blue Avenger
2nd May 2011, 07:15 PM
Em... Petal Dance?

Knight of Time
2nd May 2011, 07:20 PM
Jeff has won the EMT Game! You get a Petal Dance TM.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2011, 10:24 AM
I thought Petal Dance had only 10 PP...

Using my six MGCoins for six scratchcards, for Green MGCoins, numbers 9, 6, 3.

Knight of Time
3rd May 2011, 11:10 AM
Petal Dance's PP is 10 in B/W, but I'm pretty sure all the GSC moves are still going by their GSC description.

SCs: You get 1 Blue MGCoin and 5 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2011, 02:06 PM
Using four of those Red MGCoins for four more scratchcards. Same three numbers, same prize.

Knight of Time
3rd May 2011, 02:15 PM
This time you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 3 Red MGCoins.

lvl100mewtwo
3rd May 2011, 02:48 PM
Just chiming in for a few seconds, can I please get 10 scratchcards, Green MG Coin, group 2, numbers 3, 6, 9! Thanks...

Also, a game of Guess This! if possible!

classy_cat18
4th May 2011, 10:11 AM
SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: This Pokemon gives its opponents a chance to be wrapped in bandages if they hit it with certain attacks.

lvl100mewtwo
4th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Sweet on the SC.... but holy crap was that GT hard... I'm just gonna throw a pokemon out there... and chances are I'm wrong... Blissey?

classy_cat18
4th May 2011, 10:58 PM
Nope. It's Cofagrigus, with its ability Mummy!

DarkestLight
5th May 2011, 06:31 AM
GT! ::Waves Blue MgCoin::

Knight of Time
5th May 2011, 06:59 AM
DarkestLight: GT!: This Pokemon's Dream World ability is very helpful to it in sandy weather, but the thing is, with either of its other two abilities, the Pokemon would still be buffeted by the sand.

classy_cat18
5th May 2011, 09:32 AM
Eight scratchcards for Green MGCoins, numbers 9, 6, 3, please.

Knight of Time
5th May 2011, 09:42 AM
Shonta: You get 1 Blue MGCoin and 6 Red MGCoins.

lvl100mewtwo
5th May 2011, 11:01 AM
Could I please get 10 scratchcards for today? Group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Bahaha... Aw man, should have gone with my initial gut feeling... That bit on the bandages had me confused as...

Lady Vulpix
5th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Alex: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

DarkestLight
5th May 2011, 07:46 PM
DarkestLight: GT!: This Pokemon's Dream World ability is very helpful to it in sandy weather, but the thing is, with either of its other two abilities, the Pokemon would still be buffeted by the sand.

K that means its not Part Ground Rock or Sand. Cuts the criteria down.

o.O Oh man that's tricky. Shellos ftw?

Knight of Time
6th May 2011, 06:25 AM
DarkestLight: You got it, it's Shellos. What'll your prize be?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 10:38 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

lvl100mewtwo
8th May 2011, 11:22 AM
I'm gonna tryyyyy... Swords Dance?

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 12:35 PM
EMT: Flail?

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2011, 01:43 PM
I'm guessing Trump Card.

classy_cat18
8th May 2011, 07:22 PM
EMT Game: Acupressure?

Using my MGCoins for eight scratchcards, numbers 9, 6, 3, for Green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Shonta: 5 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.

(8/5) What occupies your mind the most these days?
For me, it's my thesis. Whether I'm actually working on it or not, I keep thinking that I ought to be making more progress and wondering how I'll manage to finish the part I'm currently working on. I also think about my dogs a lot, and how to adjust to living with the new puppy in addition to her mother. And the subject I'm working for also takes up much space in my mind. TPM, Chinese/calligraphy and social events are tied in 4th place, and other aspects of life fight over the 5th place.

2 MGs, please.

mario72486
8th May 2011, 07:49 PM
EMT: I will venture a guess. What is............Facade?

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGCoin

classy_cat18
8th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Anime and AVON. The first because the spring lineup launched recently and there are some good shows I like to stay on top of. On top of that, I have recently gotten a subscription to Netflix and that has a good selection of anime. And I've recently started selling AVON so I'm filling orders and trying to get more customers.

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Shonta: Circle Gem

May I have a new game of MP with B/W Pokemon, please?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Kyle: Hitmonlee, Dragonair, Mudkip, Exploud, Giratina, Krookodile, Linoone, Clefable, Onix, Mantyke, Palpitoad, Lumineon, Lapras, Gyarados.

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Hmm, let's see if I can do a little better on this one luck-wise than the last one...Gabi gave me this MP list:

Hitmonlee, Dragonair, Mudkip, Exploud, Giratina, Krookodile, Linoone, Clefable, Onix, Mantyke, Palpitoad, Lumineon, Lapras, Gyarados

Question 1: Is there an E in the MP's name?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 09:32 PM
No, there isn't.

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Okay, so no E in the MP's name leaves these Pokemon:

Dragonair, Mudkip, Giratina, Onix, Palpitoad, Lapras, Gyarados

Question 2: Is the MP a Water type?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 09:49 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
8th May 2011, 09:52 PM
Alright, so the MP isn't a Water type, that leaves these Pokemon:

Dragonair, Giratina, Onix

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Giratina?

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Nope.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th May 2011, 11:31 PM
EMT: DoubleSlap?

Well, I still don't have a girlfriend, I can't help thinking about some girls. Then there's the possibity to get a new job, my doctor has encouraged me to look for a place in a library for instance. TPM is always on my mind. Also my thoughts are occupied by household tasks here, I shouldn't take so much pressure but that's how I am. And then there are videogames and drawings. All these things quite equally.

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2011, 10:35 AM
Mikachu: Red MGcoin. Good luck with all those things. :)

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Flail, Trump Card, Acupressure, Swords Dance, Facade, Doubleslap.

Knight of Time
9th May 2011, 10:46 AM
Hmm, is the EMT Captivate? BTW, Gabi, you missed a couple of incorrect guesses there.

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2011, 10:56 AM
Which ones, Kyle? And what happened to your MP game?

Knight of Time
9th May 2011, 11:10 AM
Alex guessed Swords Dance earlier.

But anyway, back to my MP game...being as it's not Giratina...

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Dragonair?

classy_cat18
9th May 2011, 11:31 AM
EMT Game: Mega Punch?

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Kyle: no, sorry.

Knight of Time
9th May 2011, 12:45 PM
It's Onix this time...may I have a Blue MGCoin please?

Lady Vulpix
9th May 2011, 01:23 PM
Of course. *Hands Kyle a Blue MGcoin.*

lvl100mewtwo
9th May 2011, 01:53 PM
I'll try pay day? Lol

The Blue Avenger
9th May 2011, 04:12 PM
I'm guessing Frustration.

mario72486
9th May 2011, 05:34 PM
How about Assist?

DarkestLight
10th May 2011, 06:04 AM
Pain Split up in here!!!!

Lady Vulpix
10th May 2011, 08:34 AM
Wow, we've reached day 3! Probably because this isn't a TM anyone wants. :\

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 15
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Flail, Trump Card, Acupressure, Swords Dance, Facade, Doubleslap, Captivate, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Frustration, Assist, Pain Split.

Knight of Time
10th May 2011, 09:04 AM
Hmm, well since the only possibilities left make this a move that hits multiple times, is this one Fury Attack?

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2011, 04:01 PM
I guess Wrap.

mario72486
10th May 2011, 06:17 PM
The only other move that fits the bill that hasn't been guessed yet?

That'd be Barrage.

DarkestLight
10th May 2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah no. Bind?

Lady Vulpix
11th May 2011, 07:53 AM
Wow, just yesterday I was thinking that DL might guess the move... and he did! Congratulations! You get a Bind TM. Which... no one can use? Anyway, you've also earned the honor of winning an EMT Game.

DarkestLight
11th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Booya! Been TRYING!

Hrm >> Yeah I think everyone on my team that can learn Bind already has it? Yeah. I'll hold onto it! Yeah I won an EMT! Woot!

The Blue Avenger
11th May 2011, 08:06 PM
If you had won it only a few weeks prior, you could have taught it to Mossy before he learned it on his own.

Too bad. :| I suppose now the only recourse is to adopt a Heatmor that you can teach it to. XD

DarkestLight
11th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Lol. Or trade it :O. Someone wants Bind, lol.

Knight of Time
11th May 2011, 08:56 PM
You can always donate the TM to the Storage Box, DarkestLight...or if not, the last resort is throwing away the TM so that nobody gets to use it (not even you)...I myself would only do that with a TM that was absolutely useless though.

Lady Vulpix
11th May 2011, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't. *Shows off her Kinesis TM.*

classy_cat18
15th May 2011, 06:12 PM
EMT Game time!

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
15th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Sketch?

Lady Vulpix
15th May 2011, 06:38 PM
EMT Game: Judgement. Just because it would be interesting.

Knight of Time
15th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Once again, I'm guessing Flail.

classy_cat18
16th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Crap, forgot that I was doing the EMT Game.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Judgement, Flail

The Blue Avenger
16th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Frustration?

Knight of Time
17th May 2011, 06:25 AM
Hmm, is this Captivate?

Lady Vulpix
17th May 2011, 08:54 AM
EMT Game: Disable?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th May 2011, 11:13 AM
EMT: Secret Power!?

DarkestLight
17th May 2011, 07:15 PM
PAIN SPLIT OMFG :O!

classy_cat18
17th May 2011, 08:08 PM
Sorry, ain't none of those. Normal attacks are hard to guess, huh?

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Judgement, Flail, Frustration, Captivate, Disable, Secret Power, Pain Split

The Blue Avenger
17th May 2011, 08:14 PM
...0 power. Hm. I always forget what that means. Return?

mario72486
17th May 2011, 09:47 PM
EMT: Could mean a move that changes stats. But that's not a given.

I'll guess Assist this time around.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th May 2011, 06:29 AM
EMT: Refresh?!

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2011, 07:59 AM
There are still several possibilities. EMT Game: Nature Power?

Knight of Time
18th May 2011, 09:46 AM
I'm going to guess Charm.

DarkestLight
18th May 2011, 07:31 PM
ME FIRST ALL DAY!!!

classy_cat18
18th May 2011, 09:56 PM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 0
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Judgement, Flail, Frustration, Captivate, Disable, Secret Power, Pain Split, Return, Assist, Refresh, Nature Power, Charm, Me First

The Blue Avenger
18th May 2011, 09:59 PM
... Minimize?

Knight of Time
19th May 2011, 06:36 AM
Hmm, there's still more than one possibility here...is it Helping Hand?

DarkestLight
19th May 2011, 08:17 AM
COPYCAT CAUSE YOUR NAME IS CLASSY CAT :D!

Lady Vulpix
19th May 2011, 09:57 AM
I wanted to guess Copycat. Now I'll guess Camouflage.

classy_cat18
19th May 2011, 01:59 PM
FINALLY! Kyle, you just won a Helping Hand TM!

Knight of Time
20th May 2011, 06:43 AM
Wow, this one took quite a while to uncover.

I'm going to hang onto it...I think I can make good use of it, even though all of my Eeveelutions already know the move, I have other Pokemon that can learn it...deciding who it'll go to...that'll probably take some time.

The Blue Avenger
22nd May 2011, 08:23 PM
EMT game:

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

lvl100mewtwo
22nd May 2011, 09:38 PM
I'm gonna try Judgement...

classy_cat18
23rd May 2011, 02:55 AM
Holy crap, another Normal? Um...Heal Bell?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd May 2011, 04:11 AM
I guess Secret Power all the way.

The Blue Avenger
23rd May 2011, 05:21 AM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Judgment, Heal Bell, Secret Power

Knight of Time
23rd May 2011, 06:20 AM
EMT: Fake Out?

Lady Vulpix
23rd May 2011, 08:19 AM
Well, it can't be Metronome. :P EMT Game: Mimic?

By the way, are we using 5th gen move descriptions, or whatever game the move first appeared?

lvl100mewtwo
23rd May 2011, 11:23 AM
I'm gonna try... Tri Attack?

classy_cat18
23rd May 2011, 01:27 PM
Dizzy Punch?

The Blue Avenger
24th May 2011, 05:23 AM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 25
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Judgment, Heal Bell, Secret Power, Fake Out, Mimic, Tri Attack, Dizzy Punch

Gabi: I tend to go with however they appeared in GSC/whenever they first appeared.

Knight of Time
24th May 2011, 06:30 AM
The EMT must be Tail Slap.

Wolfsong
26th May 2011, 09:36 PM
*hands over two greem mg coins* I'd like my two emts for the month of May please.

The Blue Avenger
26th May 2011, 09:38 PM
I could have sworn I posted that Kyle won that. Whoops. Sorry, Kyle, you get a Tail Slap TM.

Amy: Wow! Dynamicpunch and Psychic TMs!

Knight of Time
29th May 2011, 04:15 PM
Alright guys, it is EMT Game time once again!

[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
29th May 2011, 04:44 PM
EMT Game: Volt Tackle? Just because it's the first thing that came to my mind.

lvl100mewtwo
29th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Fusion Bolt?

The Blue Avenger
29th May 2011, 05:59 PM
EMT: Shock Wave.

Knight of Time
29th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Wow, this one went by quickly, Jeff, you win a Shock Wave TM!

The Blue Avenger
29th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Rockin'. That'll go to Kurtzwick.

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2011, 09:10 AM
(31/5) What's on the opposite side of the world from where you are?
You can use Google Maps or something similar to find out. Just enter your latitude but on the other hemisphere, then 180 minus your longitude, also on the other hemisphere.
For me, it's the Yellow Sea, about a third of the way from China to South Korea. The coordinates of the opposite spot to where I am are: 34.625 N 121.49405 E.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
31st May 2011, 09:23 AM
Gabi: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st May 2011, 09:39 AM
It's very intriguing to find out! Ylivieksa is 24.532 N 64.0734 E and the opposite of that is 24.532 S 115.9266 W, in the middle of Southeast Pacific Ocean. The nearest islands seem to be Pitcalrn Islands in the west of there.

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks for replying, Mikachu! I'm glad you found the poll interesting. :) You get a Red MGcoin.

lvl100mewtwo
31st May 2011, 11:34 AM
(5/31)What's on the opposite side of the world from where you are?
Interestingly enough, I end up in the Indian Ocean, just 1500 km Southwest of Australia. I figured I'd end up in a body of water. 45.2515S 104.5876E

MG Please...

Also, I hate being sick, but at least it's letting me catch up on writing and such...

Knight of Time
31st May 2011, 11:38 AM
Alex: Hope you'll be feeling better soon. Your MG is a Hollow Stone.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st May 2011, 11:51 AM
Hey I just noticed I missed one Red MGcoin I got from the [29/4] question. I didn't even put it down anywhere. Is it too old or may I use it first, then the one I got now tomorrow?

If the currency is valid, one Guess This for today!

By the way. The Writing Tournament you're having looks cool, perhaps I'll come next time! I just needed to see what it's like. Personally, I'm not sure if I can provide a story long enough though.

Knight of Time
31st May 2011, 11:56 AM
Mikachu: As long as you have at least one other MGCredit, you can get your GT!. The MGCoins never expire.

Your GT!: If you look at the backside of this Pokemon, you can see a smiley face made out of pebbles.

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2011, 01:04 PM
(5/31)What's on the opposite side of the world from where you are?
Interestingly enough, I end up in the Indian Ocean, just 1500 km Southwest of Australia. I figured I'd end up in a body of water. 45.2515S 104.5876E

MG Please...

Also, I hate being sick, but at least it's letting me catch up on writing and such...
I hope you get well soon. I wonder if there will be anyone who doesn't end up in the water.

Hey I just noticed I missed one Red MGcoin I got from the [29/4] question. I didn't even put it down anywhere. Is it too old or may I use it first, then the one I got now tomorrow?

If the currency is valid, one Guess This for today!

By the way. The Writing Tournament you're having looks cool, perhaps I'll come next time! I just needed to see what it's like. Personally, I'm not sure if I can provide a story long enough though.Just like Kyle said, MGcoins never expire. I don't know when we'll have another tournament, but you're always welcome to post at the Dragon Tamers Battle Range.

lvl100mewtwo
31st May 2011, 01:19 PM
Oh I'll be fine, it's nothing huge, just a head cold I've been fighting for a while, and I just wanted a day off to relax and enjoy the weather. The irony in it all is that I work with the flu vaccine, go figure... hah...

I would like to do some Scratch cards please, Group 2, Number 3, 6, 9, Green MG Coin, 10 of them please!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st May 2011, 01:22 PM
Knight of Time, is the Pokemon Vanilluxe?

classy_cat18
31st May 2011, 01:32 PM
Alex: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
31st May 2011, 02:17 PM
Mikachu: Vanilluxe is right, what'll your prize be?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st May 2011, 02:36 PM
Hollow Stone, please. Then I can forge my Flame Gem into a Fire Stone, correct?

DarkestLight
31st May 2011, 06:27 PM
Uhhh wow. Smack in the midst of the Indian Ocean :/ Laaaame

Less than 1000 Km from Aussie. I can swim it :D

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2011, 07:06 AM
Yeah, sure. :P 1 Stamp/CCP.

Knight of Time
1st June 2011, 08:00 AM
Mikachu: Yes. That'll be 2 Stamps or CCPs to cover the forge, though.

(5/31) What's on the opposite side of the world from where you are?

Same thing as Alex said, the Indian Ocean. I mean, being as he and I are both Canadian, I'm surprised he and I got the same answer. In fact, it seems just about all locations in both the United States and Canada have the Indian Ocean as the answer to what is on the opposite side of the world from the location in question.

(6/1) Are there any old PC games you have that nowadays require the emulator DosBox to play? If so, which ones is (are) your favourite(s)? How often do you play your favourite(s) Lastly, is there anything significant about your favourite game(s)?

For me, I have a few of those old games, currently, one of my favourite games is Nitemare 3D (from the Hugo series, as a semi-sequel to Hugo's House of Horrors, Hugo 2: Whodunit?, and Hugo 3: Jungle of Doom), which is a first-person shooter with a horror theme and plenty of exploration needed to complete each of the 30 levels 100% (e.g. a major part of the exploration is finding secret panels that when found, reveal new passageways). My other favourite old PC game is Hocus Pocus (no relation to the movie of the same name), where you control a young wizard-in-training who mainly shoots an unlimited amount of pocket-sized lightning bolts to defeat his enemies while on the lookout for crystals that he must collect to complete each of the 36 levels. I mean, nowadays, these two games are similar in that you have to shoot your enemies, but the main differences are, in Nitemare 3D, a level is considered 100% complete when all the enemies are killed and all the secret panels have been found, in Hocus Pocus, a level is considered 100% complete when the player gets all the treasures they can find in the level (just about every level has a hidden treasure level), in addition to getting all the crystals the level requires for completion (which can range from 4 to 9). Of course, in Hocus Pocus, there is also a hidden time to beat on each level, that nets you some bonus points based on the difficulty (25,000 for easy, 50,000 for medium, 75,000 for hard) if you beat the level in under the specified time. On a closing note, I don't play either of these two games too much, but then again, nothing hurts like a little nostalgia.

Can I have my June EMTs please?

'hands over 6 MGCredits'

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2011, 08:08 AM
Kyle: MG: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem. EMT: Gear Grind and Shift Gear (both of which only Klink can use, sorry).

(1/6) Are there any old PC games you have that nowadays require the emulator DosBox to play? If so, which ones is (are) your favourite(s)? How often do you play your favourite(s) Lastly, is there anything significant about your favourite game(s)?
I don't have DosBox, so the answer would be 'no'. I have fond memories of playing Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure 1/3, though (I think you can buy the rest of the game online, but I've never got around to it). And also a few other DOS games, like Rick Dangerous, Prince of Persia 1, Monkey Island 1, Prehistorik, Aladdin, etc.

lvl100mewtwo
1st June 2011, 10:09 AM
(1/6) Are there any old PC games you have that nowadays require the emulator DosBox to play? If so, which ones is (are) your favourite(s)? How often do you play your favourite(s) Lastly, is there anything significant about your favourite game(s)?

I didn't even know what a DosBox until I wikipedia'd it 2 minutes ago... So I guess my answer would be no... The oldest game I can remember on my computer was the Magic School Bus game... I never really had a computer in the dos days I think... Umm I really liked the magic school bus game...

classy_cat18
1st June 2011, 10:32 AM
I couldn't find anything that was willing to help me so I'm going to take a guess and say that I'm in the Indian Ocean too.

(6/1) Are there any old PC games you have that nowadays require the emulator DosBox to play? If so, which ones is (are) your favourite(s)? How often do you play your favourite(s) Lastly, is there anything significant about your favourite game(s)?
I only have one: my Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? game. I haven't played it for ages. That game used to be my favorite PC game to play at the place I hung out after school when I was in elementary and middle school, and no other adaptation came close to it IMO.

Could I get my two EMTs for this month? *pays and prays*

Knight of Time
1st June 2011, 10:47 AM
Gabi: Green MGCoin

Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Shonta: Division Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

EMT: You get a Fire Punch TM and a Camouflage TM.

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2011, 10:59 AM
So many Greens! I'll use that one to go fishing: A2, B1, C3.

lvl100mewtwo
1st June 2011, 11:14 AM
Allllright... Let's do some scratch cards please, Group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9, 10 of them please, and can I also have my 2 EMTs for the month of June please?

Also gabi, my comp may have picked up a virus, hopefully my IT guy at work can fix it, shouldn't affect my writting too much, I hope atleast... Good thing everything is constantly backed up

classy_cat18
1st June 2011, 11:47 AM
Alright! Fire Punch and Camouflage! Both of those are going to Bandit ASAP!

Gabi: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Alex: SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMTs: You get a Twinneedle TM and a Hidden Power TM.

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2011, 12:18 PM
Nice. Now I'd like to sell:
1 Flame Gem
1 Spark Gem
1 Lunar Gem
1 Photosynthesis Gem
1 Berry
For a total of 10 stamps, which will leave me with 1490. :keke:

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2011, 10:12 AM
You get your stamps.

Wiiiide expanse of ocean. About halfway between the southern edges of Africa and Australia. Not very much interesting there,

Not DosBox, but I have to use emulators to play some of the older LucasArts games, like Monkey Island. I don't play them very often just because of real life imposing on my free time. The only thing significant about them though is that one of my college roommates keeps bugging me to play them. XD

I'd also like my 2 EMTs please. *hands over 6 coins*

lvl100mewtwo
5th June 2011, 12:20 PM
(6/4) Has there been a television show that has marked you throughout your life? Why? and if not, has there been a book?

I'm gonna have to go with The Simpsons on this one, the show has just been one of those that has stuck with me since I was a kid, dating back to the Tracy Ulman show, where it started. It's just funny how much my life and the lives of people around me has been affected by this one show. Oddly enough, catching an old episode today and seeing the Stonecutters one, made me think back on how it shadowed alot of the things that happened throughout my time in a Fraternity throughout University.

2 MGs for the day please, as well as 10 Scratchcards, Green MG Coin, Group 2, Number 3, 6, 9 please and thank you!

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2011, 12:25 PM
You get: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem
1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

(6/4) Has there been a television show that has marked you throughout your life? Why? and if not, has there been a book?
My taste in television shows has changed pretty drastically throughout my life, so no for that one. As far as books, though, I have been a huge fan of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, ever since I first read it as a young, impressionable 6th grader. :P I read the books, then got to see the movie, then from there saw the TV miniseries, then finally listened to the entirety of the radio series. I still need to play the games, though, even though I hear the test adventure is brutally difficult. XD

So 3 MGs and 2 EMTs.

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Jeff: Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem. EMT: Shell Smash, Outrage. I could trade something for that Outrage TM.

(4/6) Has there been a television show that has marked you throughout your life? Why? and if not, has there been a book?
I'm not really sure. There are many shows which I loved watching and talking about with my brother or others, and which I've recalled a lot, but I'm not sure of how much they have marked me throughout my life. Maybe the Smurfs, which I watched when I was very little and I still remember some of its life lessons. And possibly Little House on the Prairie, that one had a lot of things which come to my mind from time to time. I'm sure I must have learnt something from other shows, but I can't remember which ones right now. Those things just pop up everynow and then.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2011, 06:22 PM
I'll sell the gems and take the stamps in... stamps.

Your MG is 1 stamp/CCP.

Are the only TMs you're trading Destiny Bond and Kinesis?

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Yes (although I may hold on to Kinesis due to its sheer uselessness), but I'm also trading Stat Modification Dice, and I would agree to trade my Gold Key, just because that move would be powerful on Water Angel.

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Gold Key sounds like a good deal to me. I'll trade for that, if that's okay with you.

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2011, 09:32 PM
OK, then. It's a deal. :)

Enjoy your Gold Key, Jeff. Water Angel, enjoy your new TM. :keke:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th June 2011, 10:39 AM
POKEMON! I heard people yelling me Pokemon since 2000 and it was my first favourite anime. I wouldn't have found TPM without Pokemon and you also know the story when I was about to jump from a window but then remembered Pokemon would be on TV the following Saturday and didn't.

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Mikachu: 1 Stamp/CCP.

DarkestLight
6th June 2011, 06:04 PM

There's been a fair few. The two that stand out the most for me are Thundercats (that reminds me, when does that new one come out?..) and the second is Sonic. There were a plethora of Sonic cartoons, I only really enjoyed the first two. One was wacky and zany, the other was dark and is where the comics spring from (and the comics are seriously very well written now, -Ish 225 and counting! Longest running Vid game comic-yeah right here.)

Thundercats is just nostalgic for me, Watched in my youth, then grew up and in the waning years of HS it came back on. Immediately I was engrossed with it all over again. Its just one of those shows for me that I can watch anytime.

Knight of Time
6th June 2011, 06:10 PM
DarkestLight: Red MGCoin

lvl100mewtwo
8th June 2011, 11:04 AM
(8/6) With E3 well underway and the big 3 doing their presentations, has anything stuck out for you? Are there any games you are waiting for to come out in the next year? Are there some that you think will be complete failures?

I've been catching bits and pieces of E3 at work and the recaps when I get a chance to sit down at home. I'm quite content with what Sony has done after all the problems of the last 2 months. Nintendo's new system doesn't do it for me, having an iPad as a controller just isn't appealing to me but I can see where it could be useful... I can see it being really helpful for item management as well as I think helping the pokemon franchise if they ever finally make a game for it... As for Microsoft, meh, just didn't get my juices flowing... The first post-Bungie Halo is gonna be interesting... I can't wait for Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Resistance 3, getting in a bit of an FPS mood... I'm also intrigued by Twisted Metal... I used to love that game as a kid...

2 MGs please and thank you

Also, could I please get 10 scratch cards, group 2, Green MG coin, numbers 3, 6, 9. Thanks!

DarkestLight
8th June 2011, 11:11 AM
(8/6) With E3 well underway and the big 3 doing their presentations, has anything stuck out for you? Are there any games you are waiting for to come out in the next year? Are there some that you think will be complete failures?

Havent seen much aside form Nintendo's stuff, and I am also pondering the actual impact of Wii U. Definitely not an immediate selling point for me, but I do see how they pushed the envelope again. I will enjoy 2012 alto more once I'm confident in their lineup. Right now though, their 3DS commitment has made me feel better, as I can finally sell my DSLite, lol.

Haven't seen Microsoft or Sony yet-but Ikinda wish I was a student to get that deal on X360's and transfer all my stuff from the old to the new one, then sell my old one :O

RE though..*Squee*

classy_cat18
8th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Alex: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

DL: Solar Gem

I definitely will get Skyward Sword now that I have more details on it. The lineup of upcoming 3DS titles pushed the 3DS on my "to get" list. And I must be the only one who likes the name "Wii U" besides the joke fuel. The controller had me confused at first, but the idea of being compatible with the first Wii sold me. Sony's PSVita looks pretty cool, but why are they and Microsoft so obsessed with FPS? Shooters, shooters, shooters. I love arcade shooters (I own Ikaruga and Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 on XBox Live Arcade) but all the FPS aggravated me. This is why I stick with Nintendo!

...Sorry, had to get that rant off my chest.

Lady Vulpix
8th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Solar Gem.

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 (which I hope does not require a 3DS), but I must admit I haven't taken a look at any of the presentations. I guess I'll get acquainted with most of those things as people start talking about them.

lvl100mewtwo
8th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Hate to be that guy, but...

Also, could I please get 10 scratch cards, group 2, Green MG coin, numbers 3, 6, 9. Thanks!

classy_cat18
8th June 2011, 03:05 PM
1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

EDIT: Gabi: Solar Gem.

Lady Vulpix
12th June 2011, 09:36 AM
EMT Game!
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

...And I'll take a look at the Battle Range as soon as I can. Family birthday weekend is time-consuming.

DarkestLight
12th June 2011, 09:37 AM
<.<...Frustration.

Knight of Time
12th June 2011, 09:42 AM
I'm going to guess Fake Out.

The Blue Avenger
12th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Sketch!

lvl100mewtwo
12th June 2011, 10:38 AM
As I always say... Judgement!

classy_cat18
12th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Swift!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th June 2011, 07:42 AM
Quick Attack, though this post isn't quick!

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2011, 08:23 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Frustration, Fake Out, Sketch, Judgement, Swift, Quick Attack.

Knight of Time
13th June 2011, 09:02 AM
Is the EMT Screech?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Magikarp used SPLASH!

I thought something'd happen...

lvl100mewtwo
13th June 2011, 10:23 AM
Is the EMT Howl?

classy_cat18
13th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Covet?

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Yep! Congrats, Shonta! You've won a Covet TM. :)

classy_cat18
13th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Yay! I think I'll give it to Bo.

lvl100mewtwo
16th June 2011, 10:27 AM
So this place got quiet fast, let's try and change that a bit...

(6/16) What is the last CD you have purchased / downloaded? What did you think of it? Would you download more of the bands work?

The last CDs I got were Wasting Light and Medium Rare, both by the Foo Fighters. Wasting Light is by far one of my favourite CDs I've heard in a long time, I honestly listened to the whole thing back and forth (no pun intended, its a song on the CD) way too many times... Medium Rare is a collection of their covers over the years with a few un-released covers... I strongly suggest Wasting Light as well as Medium Rare if you like their style of music, old school / new school rock with a hint of grudge.

Could I please get 2 MGs, thanks

Also, can I please get 10 scratchcards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9. Thanks!

Knight of Time
16th June 2011, 10:49 AM
Alex: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

SCs: You got 1 Green MGCoin, 3 Blue MGCoins, and 5 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 12:10 PM
(6/16) What is the last CD you have purchased / downloaded? What did you think of it? Would you download more of the bands work?
That would be Video Games Live Level 2. I downloaded it from iTunes because the first one was great, plus it had a few pieces that they played when they were in Birmingham. If they make another volume, I would definitely buy that one too. I really hope they do because they haven't released their Metroid or Metal Gear Solid piece yet.

A game of MP with BW, please!

Knight of Time
16th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Shonta: Red MGCoin

MP: Scraggy, Claydol, Grotle, Mandibuzz, Milotic, Wurmple, Ludicolo, Vulpix, Eevee, Zapdos, Gardevoir, Golurk, Masquerain, Drilbur

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 04:23 PM
MP: Scraggy, Claydol, Grotle, Mandibuzz, Milotic, Wurmple, Ludicolo, Vulpix, Eevee, Zapdos, Gardevoir, Golurk, Masquerain, Drilbur
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
16th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Shonta: Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 04:55 PM
MP: Scraggy, Grotle, Wurmple, Vulpix, Eevee, Drilbur
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name end in an "e"?

Knight of Time
16th June 2011, 05:17 PM
Shonta: Yes, it does.

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 05:22 PM
MP: Grotle, Wurmple, Eevee
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Grotle?

Knight of Time
16th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Shonta: Bingo! What'll your prize be?

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 07:13 PM
2 Green MGCoins! Whoo-hoo!

Lady Vulpix
16th June 2011, 08:39 PM
(6/16) What is the last CD you have purchased / downloaded? What did you think of it? Would you download more of the band's work?
We're talking about music CDs, right? Because I've recently downloaded the Debian Squeeze live CD, but that's not a band (although I would download another Debian CD if I had the need again). The last music CD I bought was the one by Serrat and Sabina from the concert they did together. Yes, I'd buy more if they were to sing together again.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
16th June 2011, 10:45 PM
You got a Blue MGCoin!

The Blue Avenger
20th June 2011, 10:08 AM
Whoops! A day late, but hopefully not a dollar short.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
20th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Why do I have the feeling the EMT may be Pay Day?

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2011, 11:27 AM
EMT Game: Body Slam?

lvl100mewtwo
20th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Aaaand again, going with Judgement

The Blue Avenger
20th June 2011, 11:47 PM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 35
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Pay Day, Body Slam, Judgment

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2011, 12:55 AM
EMT: Tackle?

lvl100mewtwo
21st June 2011, 07:35 AM
I'll go with Pound

The Blue Avenger
21st June 2011, 09:05 AM
Yep, it's Pound. Congratulations, I suppose. :P

lvl100mewtwo
21st June 2011, 09:46 AM
Oh yay... Lol... That TM makes me think of a webcomic with a Machoke and Clefairy... Lol... Well, not to make this post pointless, can I get 10 scratchcards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9 please

Lady Vulpix
21st June 2011, 12:01 PM
Alex: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
28th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Guess what? Another Normal-type attack to guess!

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
28th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Once again, I'm going to guess Fake Out.

lvl100mewtwo
28th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Judgement, lol

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Sketch!

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2011, 02:01 PM
EMT Game: Return?

classy_cat18
29th June 2011, 03:04 PM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Judgement, Sketch, Return

Knight of Time
29th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Hmm, is this one Captivate?

The Blue Avenger
29th June 2011, 03:41 PM
EMT: Rage?

DarkestLight
29th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Yay one I can still attempt!

OOH PAIN. SPLIT! If its not this, I know what my backup is :O

lvl100mewtwo
29th June 2011, 11:14 PM
Reeeeeturn?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th June 2011, 11:52 PM
EMT: Pay Day?

lvl100mewtwo
1st July 2011, 04:45 PM
Haaaappy Canada Day to all, could I please get 10 scratchcards, group 2, Green MG Coin, numbers 3, 6, 9. Thanks! Also, my 2 EMTs for the month!