PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite pokemon in defense,Attack,Speed

chanveil
28th April 2011, 02:56 AM
I like Jolteon speed, Scisor attack, Bastiodon defense

mattbcl
12th May 2011, 08:26 PM
I take it this concept is not asking about Special Attack or Special Defense, but rather the physical brands. I'm going to be answering this one based on the Pokémon I use most frequently when trying to take advantage of those various stats asked about... so, in order:

1) With regard to Attack, Metagross is the Pokémon for me. I've used its highly physical moveset to screw up a Mewtwo whose owner (a mouthy acquaintance of mine) claimed was nigh unbeatable. Rocked his world in three turns with this guy and I've never regretted breeding him.

2) I love my Shuckle for Defense. It's okay, you can laugh, until his Gyro Ball screws you over.

3) Speed is a tough one. I tend to prefer Pokémon who DON'T have high Speed; I like mine with high HP and Defense because I build them for the long haul, and rarely does my team get the first attack. But of my fastest Pokémon, I favor Crobat the most.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th May 2011, 03:08 AM
For attack, I like Slaking a lot. Especially since it's so bulky. I like bulky pokemon.

Defense: Cloyster hands down. Although, Ferrothorn is a new favorite since this generation. Awesome pokemon, really like it's design too.

Speed: Ninjask, yeah I like the bug, dun ask me why. Serperior as a second (also bulky).

Gonna add SpA and SpD just for the fun of it:D

Special Attack: Gengar. Oldskool.

Special Defense: Crygonal and Umbreon.