PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon cosplay

chanveil
28th April 2011, 02:57 AM
Has anyone here participated in Pokemon cosplay? Or have you attended any Pokemon or other cosplay events? What are your thoughts on it?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th April 2011, 06:54 AM
I sometimes imagine certain girls in Dawn outfits.

As for myself, I've never gone to cosplay events, I just used to wear oriental-styled clothes at school when I was 15, but those weren't a reference to a specific anime.

Anyways, at least cosplaying as a Pokemon character is good if you want a dress that is recognized by as many people as possible. Still, Pokemon is one of the most well-known animes.

Chris 2.1
2nd May 2011, 03:42 PM
I never really got it. I haven't got a Pokemon I like above others, so picking an outfit would be hard. And I'd make a really crummy costume, so it seems best avoided.

Dryk
2nd May 2011, 11:53 PM
The seniors of my highschool dressed up the freshmen, so I dressed mine up with a pokemon hat and gave them a pokeball, while i brought along a stereo with theme music.

ChobiChibi
3rd May 2011, 09:00 AM
I've got a cosplay of Blue/Green (the girl in FR/LG) that was intended for an Expo, but I didn't end up going. Have worn it for a child themed birthday party. Took my Squirtle plushie and Mudkip plushie that rolls up into a Pokeball. I rocked. I took my PokeWalker too.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd May 2011, 09:55 AM
hdZHRQ_PbOY

The only one I found from Youtube, and it could have been better.

Blademaster
3rd May 2011, 02:35 PM
I've got a cosplay of Blue/Green (the girl in FR/LG) that was intended for an Expo, but I didn't end up going.

I think her name is Leaf.

ChobiChibi
3rd May 2011, 02:36 PM
Ah, that was another option of her name I shoulda added. Depends if you're reading the manga or playing the game. And translation errors. But either way, ya know who I'm talking about :3

Blademaster
3rd May 2011, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I'm just not really sure what her name is either and decided to throw in the closest thing I have to an answer. Because it sure as Hell ain't Gary Blue.

Dark Scizor
6th May 2011, 09:16 AM
http://semantink.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cosplay_580_full.jpg

Would smash/10

Blademaster
6th May 2011, 04:00 PM
inb4 horrible puns based off of Pokemon attack names

Becky
5th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Pikachu has some sexy assets there. ;)