PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo's E3 press conference to be held June 7

Jeff
3rd May 2011, 10:59 PM
In what's proven to be a slow time for Pokémon news lately, it's always good to get something somewhat Pokémon-related.

Nintendo's annual E3 press conference will be held on Tuesday, June 7 at 9:00am PDT. While major Pokémon-related announcements haven't traditionally been made at E3, it's already been confirmed that Nintendo will be showing off the future of gaming in the form of the Wii's successor, so it'll definitely be worth watching for any Nintendo fan.

If you want to watch it yourself, you will likely be able to catch it at http://e3.nintendo.com. The times for different time zones are shown below:

2:00am (Wed morning) - Eastern Australia
5:00pm - UK
12:00pm - Eastern US

Blademaster
4th May 2011, 01:07 PM
Isn't that like a week earlier than usual?

Jeff
4th May 2011, 03:36 PM
It's moved around over the years. It used to be in May, and one year it was in July. It's only been in June for a few years.

nsmbwii
5th May 2011, 04:42 PM
Anticipating on how epic E3 will be...

Personally, there are some stuff I want to see...

The recently announced Mario 3DS game

Pikmin 3

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Sonic Generations (hoping it will also be for Wii)

The recently mentioned Pokemon game

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Finally, that new unnamed Kirby Wii game.

Anything you hoping for?

DarkestLight
5th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Pikmin 3

^?

I already want.
REALLY. BAD.

Blademaster
6th May 2011, 03:35 PM
...Anticipating realistic or unrealistic?

Because I remember posting on another site a few weeks ago about how sweet it would be if Crytek UK (where the last few good folks at Rare ultimately wound up before the Microsoft transition and the subsequent declination of the company) and Nintendo teamed up and unveiled Timesplitters 4 and/or Banjo-Threeie, fuck your copyright laws! for the Wii2.

crown34
7th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Wait June 7... Fuck, I can't go or watch the live coverage.

Jeff
10th May 2011, 09:07 AM
Just a quick update. Now it's official. Nintendo will be streaming their conference at http://e3.nintendo.com. They just updated it with a teaser page.