PDA

View Full Version : If you could have 1 pokemon in reality just as a pet what would it be?

chanveil
11th May 2011, 03:29 AM
Idk if this thread should be here, but i never go in any others so i thought id put it in here!

If you could have any pokemon in reality just as a pet not for battling, what would it be?

I think mine would be a growlithe, without letting it evolve as an arcanine would just be daftly big in a house! lol

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th May 2011, 03:41 AM
Well, gotta say Ditto here. Too damn useful.

Ayeun
11th May 2011, 06:04 AM
A Oddish. It can help me around the garden, and evolve and be a pretty (and stinky) flower!

Shadow Wolf
11th May 2011, 08:36 AM
I think I could have an Aron. It would be funny to see him eat a dump truck. And of course, I could collect and sell iron that he collects after eating (altough as an Aggron, he might probably sink the island after so much digging) XD

nsmbwii
11th May 2011, 09:25 AM
Rotom, your everyday spectral Home Depot! (Also, it's nickname will be Depot.)

Oslo
11th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Something I could fly on, of course, because that would be all sorts of fun. Perhaps Altaria?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th May 2011, 12:08 PM
A Oddish. It can help me around the garden, and evolve and be a pretty (and stinky) flower!

According to my avatar, an Oddish would mean me. ;)

But anyway, I guess legendaries aren't approved, it's far too cool for me to fly around with an Articuno. So another choice...

Can't decide, perhaps a Cyndaquil for two reasons:

1. It could keep my house warm in winter
2. It's cute enough to attract the attention of girls

Failing the second one, as it would just draw the attention from me to the Pokemon itself, I'd just take a Drowzee. To get some sleep.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
11th May 2011, 01:31 PM
I think I'd have an Eevee, they are cute and cuddly.

Blademaster
11th May 2011, 03:50 PM
a pretty (and stinky) flower!

What, one of those isn't enough for you? *rimshot*

Also, my choice would be Mew. I WOULD say Ditto, but Ditto needs to see another Pokemon to become it. Mew doesn't. No other Pokemon = Ditto is just a pink blob that can become people and objects, but not, say, a Steelix or a Charizard.

DarkestLight
11th May 2011, 06:03 PM
O.o Because he couldn't do that from a picture? Or a figurine? Wasn't there an episode where he looked at pictures from a book and could copy it perfectly ?

Besides, a plane or a car or a teleportation device would be fine.

Deadwood_Zen
11th May 2011, 06:18 PM
Hm... I've always wanted a Magikarp- no joke- but I would forget to take care of it. Wouldn't score much on "usefulness" but I like them anyway :P

Telume
11th May 2011, 09:08 PM
I'd take a Totodile. Feraligatr would be kick-ass to have around.

Blademaster
12th May 2011, 12:30 PM
O.o Because he couldn't do that from a picture? Or a figurine? Wasn't there an episode where he looked at pictures from a book and could copy it perfectly ?

Nope, the Ditto that tried to do that shit turned into the book/picture instead.

mattbcl
12th May 2011, 08:17 PM
I'd have to agree with Austrian ViceMaster Alex and say Eevee. Even if I didn't want to play with it, my girlfriend would lavish all manner of love and attention upon it, so it would never ever be left alone. Too cute and cuddly to be left to its own devices anyway.

Cynder
13th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Zoroark. They can kind of transform, but they can also create incredibly realistic illusions so both me and Zoroark could sort of transform at will. I'm pretty sure that if it can change a whole area of forest and nobody notices then it can change my appearance as well as it's own. And I'm not forgetting that Zoroark is pretty badass anyways :3

Mr. Brightside
13th May 2011, 04:09 PM
I guess either Bulbasaur or Chikorita but i wonder if i have to water their flowers...

Vulpix is nice as well but Ninetails has this whole ghost/spiritual/demon/curse folklore stuff surrounding it so...

Maybe Zubat..., just to see everyone's faces while seeing it :p

Drago
14th May 2011, 01:01 AM
I dunno. It would be pretty awesome to have a Bulbasaur around the house. But I hardly take care of my pets as it is, so it would be a pretty boring existence. Failing that, I guess I'd go something like an Eevee, seeing as it's the most domesticated-seeming normal type.

Definitely wouldn't want to have a fire, dark or psychic Pokemon around. Then shit gets real.

DarkestLight
14th May 2011, 08:33 AM
Definitely wouldn't want to have a fire, dark or psychic Pokemon around. Then shit gets real.

Shit always gets real. If they were real, I'd make sure to get you a Houndoom. LOL

Drago
14th May 2011, 08:55 AM
Man, having a Houndoom pissed at you would suck ass. Become hunted, cursed and barbecued. In retrospect, I'm also adding water, electric and poison to the elements I'd rather avoid.

And just for that, man, I'm getting you a Dunsparce. Ha. Mine's cooler. :cool:

classy_cat18
14th May 2011, 10:43 AM
In retrospect, I'm also adding water, electric and poison to the elements I'd rather avoid.

You're no fun. XP

I have to pick ONE Pokemon? Man, that's tough. I would pick Ninetails because its fur looks so tempting to stroke and nuzzle, and it must be so warm. Oh, but it's gotta be a male so I can name him Demon! If my brother won't give up the 360 I can say "Sic 'em, Demon!"

Awww, but my house isn't big enough. And it rains too much down here...

OH! I would have a Raichu! They'd love all the thunderstorms over here!

DarkestLight
14th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Dunsparce? Are you kidding me, I LOVE Dunsparce :D Thanks man. And fyi, I would beat your Houndoom into oblivion with Dunsparce.

Afte careful consideration, I am 100 percent positive that I would want a Tyranitar. Forget super speed travel on a Rapidash/Pidgeot (wh is #2) but something about lumbering across the country with a massive Rock/Dark beast who'd maul anything within 20 feet is utterly fantastic, and it would eat DIRT! Easy fix!

Blademaster
14th May 2011, 12:57 PM
I'd so get Darkly an Igglybuff. :)

DarkestLight
14th May 2011, 09:26 PM
¬¬ I'll kill you. Happily.

Blademaster
15th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Make that two Igglybuffs. :D

Magmar
15th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Exeggutor. I mean, most pokemon would look absolutely ridiculous IRL. But Exeggutor? That's asking for dropped jaws and lulz

Knight of Time
15th May 2011, 06:10 PM
I'd probably get an Espeon...with their psychic abilities, having a male or female one would come in handy if I needed mental help with something.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th May 2011, 08:17 AM
I'd probably get an Espeon...with their psychic abilities, having a male or female one would come in handy if I needed mental help with something.

Mental help? Count me in!

In fact, I thought I was making a good story and once told to a nurse that there exist Psychic Pokemon, too. His instant answer was 'Pokemon do not exist', I guess he was forced to stop my story right there, as if failing to realize that I was talking about videogames. I was!

Drago
17th May 2011, 02:53 AM
...Thread destroyed... :freak:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th May 2011, 08:49 AM
Actually, my first intention was just to quote Knight of Time and say: "inbeforeBlademaster!". I guess that would've been better.

Becky
17th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Probably a Ponyta. :) Been riding/lived on a farm much of my life, so....!

Darth CookieMonster
19th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Hmmmm... Shiny Riolu! So it can evolve into Shiny Lucario and we can walk around in our badass pokemon swag! :cool:

UsAirlinesLetter
17th June 2011, 02:26 AM
¬¬ I'll kill you. Happily.

hahaha! same here.. i will kill and trash it.lol

Magmar
17th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Hello and welcome to you too, us airlines letter. Do be nice or else
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/274/6/0/SMA_fanart_Sailor_Mars_by_Nenie.jpg

I haven't changed my mind. I want a psychic, retarded coconut tree that walks and talks.

Anko
22nd June 2011, 09:46 PM
Dratini cute and small, but when it's final evolution, I am sure quite powerful, foe =D

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 03:18 PM
I think mine would be a growlithe, without letting it evolve as an arcanine would just be daftly big in a house! lol
I hate to agree with you here, also, they're like pretty loyal and could work as, like a horse or easy transport. :3