PDA

View Full Version : Did you see that? (About poké-anime direction)

Scuba.Diving
28th April 2003, 08:04 AM
General informations about pokemon anime :
The animation of pokemon are made by team OTA at OLM Animation Studio (http://www.olm.co.jp/), that studio are the Hight class of animation producer at Japan...

This studio made also the great Gun Smith Cats (OAV animate) from the Kenishi Sonoda manga, and the wonderful serie PIANO...

Some pokemon anime production of OML are not showing outside Japan like the special episode RAIKOU with some totally new characters... :D

AKA Pokemon Fan
28th April 2003, 08:37 AM
AFAIK it's not known yet if the Raikou Special will be dubbed or not. We haven't even reached the point in the series where it was shown in Japan have we? And given ***SPOILERS*** characters from it have (Professor Sebastian) and will (Junichi, Kenta and Marina in the audience I've heard) be appearing in other parts of the series it is quite possible that it will be dubbed.

After all, the only episode they haven't brought here except for the first season banned ones was the five minute long Slowking's Day. And given how off on the timescale they released Pokemon 4ever, it could be a long while before we can say for sure its not being brought over here.

Hanada Tattsu
28th April 2003, 09:06 AM
Thanks, Scuba Diving!

AKAPF is right, we don't know if they will bring the Raikou Special over, but due to how many fans love the legendaries of G/S/C, I'm sure they'll give it the same treatement they gave to "Mewtwo Returns"; call it a movie.

It is a pretty long special, so I wouldn't blame them if they released it directly on VHS and DVD.