PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Tamers:Biggest Dreamer(Starts. 1 LSU open)

Haruko
28th April 2003, 04:20 PM
Post your sign up form with your first post. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=211274#post211274)

Post any LSU's to here, not there.

Name:Akina Misamoyo
Age(10-18 ):16
Looks:Tall, Like 6-foot 3 with Brown Hair and Brown/Hazelnut Eyes. She wears a Deep Blue Tee-shirt and Light Blue oversized
parachute pant's with DeepBlue Pockets. She holds her Card Scanner and Deck in her backpockets..But afterwards, she place's her
D-Arc in her pocket.He shoes are Dark Blue with Lightblue Stripes.
Personality:Shy, she's a tomboy who would rather play a sport than go to the mall.She has few Friends..
D-Arc Color:Blue
Biomerge or Not?(only 5!):Bimerge(Primary)
Digimon:Renamon
(Decks aren't a Major Part.)
Relationships:None, as of the Moment
Other:She's a Major Fan of the TCG, and also a Champion in the Shibuya District.
(Digimon
Rookie:

Name:Renamon
Personality:She tries to open Akina up, and sometime's does. She agree's with many views of Akina, though.
Looks:You know...-.-
Type:Fox
Attacks(3 only):
1.Diamond Storm:Many Little Glowing Light shards apper before Renamon. Renamon swishes her arm, and they go at the opponent.
2.Fox Jump:A Simple attack that she Jump's in the Air, and Repeatly kicks the opponent.
Virus Data OR Vaccine: Data
Other:

Champion:

Name:Kyubimon
Personality:Like Renamon
Looks:You know...again..-.-
Type:
Attacks(3 only):
Dragon Wheel:Curls up into a wheel, and A Dragon like Spirit Apper's over her, andit rolls to the Opponent..
Fox Tail InFerno:all four's are spread out, and her tails make a Half Circle. They glow with Blue, and she Shout's "Fox Tail Inferno",
and the Fire that have spouted on the top each tail go out to the opponent as Fire Balls.
Other:

Ultimate:
Name:Taomon
Personality:Same as Renamon
Looks:Again..-.-
Type:
Attacks(3 only):
Thousand Spells:Little Spell Paper's fly out of where her arm's should be.They hit the opponenet with a Bang.
Talisman of Light:She takes a Paintbrush out of where she has her "Legs"and, Slashes it in air, and a weird symbol apper's. It stikes the opponent
in a bright light beam.
Talisman Spell: Protect's Akina in a spell bubble with a Translucent ground designed like the Ying-Yang.
Other:

BioMerge(Only 5):

~Will be done later~
Name:Sakuyamon
Personality:
Looks:
Type:
Attacks(3 only):
Virus Data OR Vaccineata
Other:

ALL CARDS USED(We all have them):

Speed: Speed boost
Power: Power Boost
Training Grips: Binds up Digimon to build up endurance
WarGreymon's Brave Shield: Digimon gets to use WarGreymon's Shield
Digmon's Drill: Digimon gets a drill on the head to use
Any weapon card: Digimon can use that weapon
Digivolution: Digivolves Rookie to Champion
Blue Card: Matrix Digivolves Rookie/Champion to Ultimate
Red Card: Biomerge in Real World at first,and also allow's us to do something...special..
Hyper Wing: Digimon grows wings on back, and gains abilty to fly
Clone/Alias: Creates a decoy of the digimon, the decoy gets destroyed while the Digimon can get away or attack from behind.
Radiant Fate: Creates a gold feild around digimon, protecting them from attacks.
Goliath: Digimon grows to three times normal size.
Avenging Knight: Digimon gets two lances as weapons
Radiant Force: Digimon gets the power of a Mega
Any Digimon card: Digimon uses the card's attack

~~~~
Akina Misamoyo
~~~~
~~(End of a Fight)

"Renamon, Great job out there.."I told her, as she sorta sucked the Shellmon's Data..

"The sea air.."She told me..We were at Toyko Bay..

"So.."
"Remind's me at home, Akina..The Digital World.."Renamon replied..

"That reminds me!!Mike!!"I yelled..
"What Mike?I've been here for a Day.."Renamon sighed..
"I forgot to call him..he Wanted to show me something..(Mike..you make it so then you want to show me your Digimon..whatever).."

"Fine..Meet you later.."Renamon said, and jumped in the air..

'I remember when..Well..'

~~~~~~~~Flashback(1 Day Before)

"Ma..I'm home.."I yelled, down the Corridor's at our new house..
"Great..Akina, why don't you Wear somehting nice, like a Dress, Long Skirt?"

"I wear a Kimono Everynight to Dinner. And To Festivals.."I told her,"Thats the only thing Nice I'll wear.."

I sat down, and shut my door, and emptied my pockets. 10 Packs of the 13th set of Digimon Card Game..(Her mom's..rich.."

"Allowence rocks.."I whispered..

"Orphanimon..Elecmon..New one at that..Even Lucemon.."I stared at them in Awe..

I placed them down to get my New Card Scanner, and my Cell Phone..

I then saw something gleam in the corner of my eye, and a Blueish Card with a D symbol in the middle appered over my New Elecmon card..

"Let's scan you.."I said, and Grabbed the "Blue Card"

I scanned it, and it suddenly went wild..and Sparked.

"Ah.."I whispered..and droped it..and backed into a Corner..

My Scanner glew..and Morphed into some weird thing..

"Huh?"I said, and walked slowly towards it..

"Digimon Transport Ready?"It said on the screen
I pressed the buttons, It was a Blue rim and blue button's.., Like Mad..

All of the sudden, It produced a Strong Gust of Wind, and Blue Speck's floated around..and formed..

"Renamon.."It said.."I'm Renamon, at your service."
"That is your D-Arc"..

"A Digi..mon??"I asked..and ran up to Renamon, picked my D-Arc up, and poked Renamon...a couple times..

"Your...real.."I said,and dropped my stuff all over the floor.."
~~(End Flashback)

Secondarys sorta..well..You hear about it..and you See the battles..you wll get your D-Arc soon enough.

Toxicity
28th April 2003, 06:22 PM
Name: Laura Rider
Looks: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair, and extremely pale skin. Height around 5'8". Seen wearing a black hoodie with her hood almost always up, navy blue khakis at a length you can barely see her black combat boots, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
Personality: Has a personality sorta like Rika's, only that she's more silent, anti-social, and dark(dark depressive).
D-Arc Color: Silver
Biomerge or Not?: Yes(Secondary)
Digimon: Kitsunmon
Relations: Has small 'feelings' for Riku....Also knows Akina from her Math class...
Other: N/A

Digimon:

Rookie:
Name: Kitsunmon
Personality: Like Laura's, but is calm and serious.
Looks: Appears as a blue fox with black ear tips, tail, and legs.
Type: Kitsune(Fox)
Attacks:
Fox Water: Sends a rush of water at the opponent.
Kitsune Flare: Howls and sends blue flames at the opponent in a shape sorta like Fire Blast.
Swift Speed: Rushes at the opponent at a high speed...Sometimes also used to dodge enemy's attacks(^^.....)
Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Data

Champion:
Name: Aquamon
Personality: *see Kitsunmon*
Looks: Appears like the Water Card on CardCaptor Sakura, only that her ears and wings are black. Carries a black staff with an icy blue orb.
Type: Water Spirit
Attacks:
Ocean's Rage: Sends a rush of water at the opponent with her left hand.
Icy Chaos: Sends a blast of ice from her orb.
Night Storm: Is Icy Chaos and Ocean's Rage combined...Only that it's fired from the orb in a black color.

Ultimate:
Name: Yugimon
Personality: Like Yami Yugi's
Looks: Appears like Aquamon, but she now has silver Dark Magician armor...Still has her staff.
Type: Water Sorceress
Attacks:
Black Sea: Like an aquatic version of Dark Magic Attack.
Blizzard: Summons crystal shards of ice at the opponent.
Heal: Restores the health of either herself, Laura, or somebody else.

Biomerge:
Name: Sakuramon
Personality: Kind-hearted, but silent.
Looks: Looks like an angel, but has long black hair with blue tips, icy blue wings, an icy blue pendant, a crystal blue dress, and Laura's face. Still has black fox ears.
Type: Water Angel
Attacks:
Restore: Heals herself or somebody else.
Blizzard: Like Yugimon's
Sacred Waters: Summons a wave of water at the opponent.
Virus, Data, or Vaccine: Vaccine

***Laura Rider***

I watched the battle between Shellmon and Renamon end...I haven't experienced anything better than this since I moved from America 2 months ago. And Akina was the only person I grew to befriending in any of my classes, luckily, she was in my Math class.

I sighed and took in the air of Tokyo Bay, I grew of being a fan of the card game back in America, I remembered it all. I stared at my Renamon card blankly as the fox and Akina went their seperate ways for the night....I sighed, wondering about how Renamon appeared to her and if I would ever encounter my own Digimon.

As a slight breeze came in, I leapt off the bench I was in, and walked back the way I came....

EDIT: See Relations......Hope ya dun mind MC....This is a first. ^^;

The Muffin Man
28th April 2003, 08:31 PM
Changed some stuff too

Name: Mike
Looks: He stands only about 5'3, with short black hair. He has thick rimmed glasses and has a pretty small build. Always wearing a green shirt with a Pineapple logo, and black shorts. Despite his look, he is an avid rock fan. He has a laptap strapped to his back, much like Izzy.
Personality: Just like Izzy, he is calm and tame. He usually likes to stay out of arguments and just sit back and study the situation. Unlike Izzy, he is NOT a computer genius. In fact, he's just average on computers. He normally just keeps quiet, and he is very timid and shy.
D-Arc Color: Red
Biomerge or Not?(only 5!): o_O; yes...
Digimon: TENTOMON ^_^;; XD No, Jk, Monomon
Relationships: Akina ^_^
Other: He is bi, but very ashamed of it...he is also ashamed of being MUCH shorter than Akina.

Name: Monomon
Personality: Very cute and happy. He loves to hover around. Carefree and joyful.
Looks: A small purple dragon, abour 3' tall, with a single horn on the back of his head.
Type: Dragon/Light
Attacks(3 only): Drago Breath, Mono Beam
Virus Data OR Vaccine: Virus
Other:

Champion:

Name: Strykedramon
Personality: Very deep and usually lost in thought. He is a cold, calculating warrior, but he is a brave protector.
Looks: Ummm o_o;; I'll get back to you x_o;
Type: Dragon
Attacks(3 only): Stryke Claw, Stryke Flame, Stryke Fist Inferno
Other:

Ultimate:

Name: Cyber Dramon
Personality: Mean and unruly. He hates listening to Mike, but will always protect him and his friends, usually talking back quite a bit in the process.
Looks: Tall, armor-like skin with a visor over his face, red eyes glowing through the blue. His armor is a beet-reddish color. He has silver claws(hands and feet)
Type: Dragon
Attacks(3 only): Erase Claw, Cyber Byte
Other:

BioMerge(Only 5):

Name: Justimon!
Personality: He is a brave protector, and will fight for his friends at any cost. He is incredibly powerful, but does not let this go to his head. When Justimon is not fighting, he is usually helping his allies tend a wound or plan an attack.
Looks: Tall, wearing light blue armor with silver arm and leg guards. He wears a red scarf and still has the blue visor over his face. His knuckles have bolts in them, much like Mamemon.
Type: Warrior
Attacks(3 only): Justice Fist, Trinity Saber, Thunderclap Slap
Other: A Powerful digimon with no fear.

EDIT - I'll post tomorrow ^_^;;

Haruko
29th April 2003, 04:14 PM
^^

~~~~~
Akina Misamoyo
~~
I saw Laura on the way out of Toyko bay..She loked at me, where Renamon was, and Left..

"I wonder what will Happen when people know Digimon is real, Not a TV show.."I said..

"So..."I said to myself..and Took out my D-Ark..

~~(Flashback)
"Your a Digimon Tamer? A Digimon Tamer should think I'm real.."Renamon said..then Peered over my shoulder, and saw my Packs of Digimon Cards..

"Heh..Sorry for the mess....Hungry?"I said, all rushed. If I wasn't this Digimon's "Tamer", I don't want it to hurt me..

"Umm.."Renamon stared off, and her Eye's looked around the room..

'I can't believe it..'

I then Trew a Fastball, with a Apple...She catched it..My mom couldn't do that..

"So...." I told her.."I'm Akina.."
"I know..I'm here because something is wrong in the Digital World. 2 other's got Digimon and D-Arks. Digimon have been appering in this world. We have to defeat them and the..."Renamon replied...

"Nevermind."

~~~~~

Mystic_clown
1st May 2003, 01:43 AM
Name: Riku Dreamer
Looks: Looks like Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Personality: He’s very mean and very evil. He’s ruthless and only cares about himself. He wants to become the best Digimon Tamer there is and he doesn’t care how.
D-Arc Colour: Orange
Biomerge or Not?: no
Digimon: Houndmon
Relationships: none
Other: wants to take over the digital world. He’s also John Dreamer’s son.

Rookie:

Name: Houndmon
Personality: Pretty gruff and mean. He’s loyal to Riku and sees everyone else as a rival
Looks: He’s a large hound with red eyes. He wears red, spiked collars around his neck and legs.
Type: Hound
Attacks:
-Howl Crush-fires a blast of sonic energy at the enemy.
-Doom Claw-his claws glow red as he leaps at the enemy and slashes them.
-Hell Fire-fires a black fireball from his mouth.
Other: Is nearly as strong as a champion. He was also created by Riku.

Champion:

Name: Ceberumon
Personality: Same as Houndmon
Looks: Is a jet black dog with three heads, red eyes, yellow teeth and usually breathes out black mist. He wears a red, spiked collar
Type: Three headed hound
Attacks:
-Tri Howl-all three heads howl at once, creating a powerful blast of sonic energy.
-Dark Mist-sends a blast of black mist at the enemy from its three mouths.
-Black Fire-fires a blast of black fore from its mouth.
Other: nearly as strong as an ultimate

Ultimate:
Name: Behemon
Personality: same as Houndmon/Ceberumon except a lot more vicious
Looks: Same as Ceberumon except he’s standing on his hind legs, wears bronze armour and helmets, has muscular arms, and carries a large stone mace.
Type: Demon Hound
Attacks:
-Demon’s Mace-swings his mace around with incredible force.
-Split Earth-plunges his mace into the earth, causing a small earthquake.
-Dark Flame Breath-sprays black fire everywhere from its three mouths
Other: nearly as strong as a mega.

Haruko
1st May 2003, 06:36 AM
Just to let you know, Mystic, There are no Evil Character's open.

But as long that you Act that way, you have to be good, Your ok. I'm happy some one took Dreamer's son..

Toxicity
1st May 2003, 04:30 PM
OoC: Just to let you know, Polizumi...This post will be like Season 3, Laura makes up a digimon that will be Kitsunmon like how Takato made-up Guilimon....:End OOC

***Laura Rider***

I arrived home about an hour later...Luckily, my mom was work at this hour, so she'll never know I was gone. I sighed slightly after closing the door, then walked into my room.

I went right to my desk at opened a drawer for my sketchbook, and my CD Player. I placed the Renamon card to the side of my sketchbook, flipped the book to the next empty page, and turned my CD Player on. I went through skipping tracks a few to think of the best song to start out with...Until I reached number 5: "Bring Me to Life" by Evanesence. I looked towards the Renamon card and began to sketch lightly.

I thought of making up a fox-like digimon, something I could truely like. I looked back at the Renamon card and began to draw a face like Renamon's, only that I left out the markings under her eyes. I went ahead and drew out the body of a regular fox....Which took about the second half of the song...But it also took up half of song number 4 which I turned to after "Bring Me to Life" ended, which was "Somewhere I Belong", my favorite Linkin Park song so-far. I then realized the sketch could look better if I added some color...I then grabbed out my black and icy blue colored pencils.

After coloring most of the body and some of the eyes icy blue, I looked at the black colored pencil and picked it up. I looked at the fox's legs, tail, and ear tips and slowly began to add the black in....I looked at my created Digimon after finishing its tail and tried to come up with a name....

BlueRenamon...That didn't make any sense at all. Foxamon, sounded like what someone back in America would come up with....I went through non-sucsessful names until I came up with the perfect name: Kitsunmon.

"Kitsunmon...." I whispered slightly as I listened to track number 6: "Sing For the Moment" by Eminem. I looked down at the fox digimon again, suprised how I could make a digimon in one hour. I slightly smiled in delight and looked out my window, the moon shining its silver gaze over my neighborhood....I closed my sketchbook and began to look at the cards from set 13..... Lucemon....Orphanimon......Elecmon...A new Gatomon....even the Renamon once I placed it back into its place in my deck. I looked at my D-Scanner....Maybe when I had the time.....I gotta go to bed.

Arnen
1st May 2003, 08:53 PM
~Name: Keidoyushi (Kee-doh-YOO-shee, called Keido for short)
~Age: 12
~Gender: M
~Looks: A bit on the tall side, with a pale complexion. He has raven-black hair that hangs straight to just below his ears and dark violet eyes that always seem to be staring off into space. He wears a black T-shirt and navy-blue cargos. He also has a silver hoop earring in his left earlobe.
~Personality: Often seems to be daydreaming, though he's very clever and pays close attention most of the time. He doesn't have many friends, and tries to convince himself that he doesn't need any.
~D-Arc Color: Purple
~Biomerge or Not?: Yes (secondary)
~Digimon: Gabumon
~Relationships: None... He just witnesses a bunch of battles...
~Other: Buu make booooom!

~Digimon

--Rookie:

~Name: Gabumon
~Personality: He is almost the exact opposite of Keido. He's very friendly, although hardly ever hyper. He stays calm in dangerous situations, and though he is so different from Keido they get along very well.
~Looks: Um... Ya' don't know? >.< I'll see if I can get my mitts on a piccy...
~Type: Lizard
~Attacks: Blue Blaster, Horn Attack, Blue Claw (my own invention, claws glow faintly blue, and he slashes at opponent)
~Virus Data OR Vaccine: Virus, I believe.
~Other: Eh, no.

--Champion:

~Name: Garurumon
~Personality: Doesn't change.
~Looks: Again, I'll try and find a pic.
~Type: Wolf
~Attacks: Howling Blaster, Hunting Cry (ack, not sure about other attacks, so this and the next'll be made up) (howls, and a whole bunch of blue wolf-like energy thingies come and rush at the opponent), Wolf Slash (ravages opponent with claws)
~Virus Data OR Vaccine: Virus, pretty sure.
~Other: Woof.

--Ultimate:

~Name: Weregarurumon
~Personality: Is a bit more aloof than before.
~Looks: Ditto for previous two.
~Type: Wolfman (I thiiink)
~Attacks: Wolf Claw, Wolf Kick, Howling Burst (fires a volley of blue beams from fists)
~Virus Data OR Vaccine: Virus
~Other: Eeyeh...

--BioMerge:

~Name: Alphagarurumon
~Personality: Like Keido
~Looks: Sorta like Lobomon, only black with deep purple trim and raven-black hair, and a golden Gabumon horn sticking through the helmet.
~Type: Samurai *has been watching too much Rurouni Kenshin*
~Attacks: Mega Howling Blaster (fires a very large blue beam from hands), Sabre Wolf Claw (slashes in an X with blue laser swords), Samurai Wolf Kick (kicks with a leg that glows black)
~Virus Data OR Vaccine: Vaccine
~Other: Hiya!! *kicks, falls over*

~-~-Keidoyushi-~-~

I walked solemnly down the street, hands in my pockets. A small gust of wind blew a few stray leaves across the path. I heard a loud noise ahead, like a female voice shouting followed by a shattering noise. I ran ahead. There was a girl about my age there, and some sort of fox-thing, too. I blinked. It was battling what looked like a giant pink snail. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a deck of Digimon cards. I leafed through untill I found a certain card. SHellmon. It looked exactly like what the fx-creature was fighting. I put the deck back in my pocket, shaking my head in disbelief. Maybe they were just filming a live-action Digimon movie or something. Whatever. I walked on, quickening to a jog as I heard a loud noise behind me.

I finally reached my house. I ran inside and went up to my room. I flicked on the radio and flopped down on my bed. I leafed through my deck again, this time stopping at my favorite card: Gabumon. For perhaps the hundredth time I read over every inch of the card. I sighed, dropping the entire deck onto the floor. My mom was calling from downstairs; something about me having to go out and get some excersise. With who? I wondered. Didn't that woman know that I had no friends? I rolled over onto my stomach, flicking off the radio. I decided to take a nap to clear my head.

Shadow Djinn
1st May 2003, 10:37 PM
Name: Zero
Age(10-17):14
Looks:http://www.pokefor.tk/ Click on RS trainers. The guy with spiky green hair and the white shirt and then blue pants
Personality: Very Sarcastic, and dark. Friendly sometimes.
D-Arc Color:Black
Biomerge or Not?(only 5!):No
Digimon: I wanted Gabumon ;-;..anyways, i guess ill have Elecmon
Relationships: None
Other:

(Digimon
Rookie:

Name:Elecmon
Personality:Hyper and energetic. Always cheerful.
Looks: You know how it is..
Type: Dunno..ill have ta check
Attacks(3 only):
Electric Shock: Lets out bolts of electriicty...
Big Thunder: Lets out a call and storm clouds appear. They shock the area with electricity
Virus Data OR Vaccine:I think its Data
Other:

Champion:

Name:Tyrannomon
Personality:Like Zero
Looks: You know..
Type:Tyranosaurus pokemon
Attacks(3 only):

Tyranno Blast: Fires a big red fireball
Tail of Power: Tail glows white and slams it into the opponent
Tyranno Claw: Claw glows white and slashes target..
Virus Data OR Vaccineata i think
Other:

Ultimate:
Name:Master Tyrannomon
Personality:Same as Zero
Looks:It looks like a bigger Tyrannomon that is dark blue. It has red x's all over it. Seen before..i think
Type:Tyranosaurus
Attacks(3 only):

Master Blast: Fire a green fireball
Giga Claw: Claw gllows green and will either slash the air, releasing a energy wave or slash the enemy with the claw

Virus Data OR Vaccineata

Ill edit in a post later.

Mystic_clown
2nd May 2003, 10:35 PM
Riku
-----------------------------
I hammered away at my computer, trying to create what was going to be the perfect digimon.
"What the heck are those punks doing with digimon?" I thought. I remembered watching renamon battle Shellmon.
"The only one worthy of having a digimon is me!" I tried many designs, but none seemed good enough.
"When I create this beast," I thought, "I'll find those kids and then let loose the dogs of war. Wait a minute! That's it!" I typed rapidly at my computer until the image of a big, black hound appeared.
"Perfect," I thought, "I'll name him Houndmon!"

Haruko
2nd May 2003, 10:43 PM
~~~~~
Akina
~~~

I walked towards Mike's house, with my D-Arc and my Cards out, just in case. I was right, another Battle..

"Hey!Renamon, It's time.."I yelled, and Renamon Appered right besides me..

We ran into the Cloud of Rouge Digi-Data,Me putting on Blue Sun-Glasses..and saw a..

"Gatomon, Champion Level. Attacks are Cat Eye Hypnosis, and Lightning Claw...But, these are Calm Digimon, why is this one attacking??"I anaylzed it wiht my D-Arc..

"Ready?"I said,"It's a Digimon.."

"Card.."I said, taking out the Card and D-Ar...

"Slash!Radiant Fate!"

A Golden glow surronded Renamon, and Deflected the Attacks..

"Let's use a Nice little attack from Orphanimon.."

"Card.."

"Slash!Orphanimon's Sefriot Crystals!"

"Sefriot Crystals!"Renamon said, and Some Glowing things Appered before her, and Attacked Gatomon..

"Noo!!!!"Gatomon said as her last Cry..

Renamon sucked the data up..

~~~~~~

Toxicity
2nd May 2003, 11:40 PM
***Laura Rider***

Well, I thought I would need to go to bed soon, but I then realized that my alarm clock was at 8:15 PM.....My body felt shifted ahead of me...It's like I'm two hours ahead....I have these problems a lot...O.o So as I got the chance, I looked at the pitch black journal of mine under my bed, I haven't written in it for about two weeks or so, so I'll get the chance to right now.

April 28

I feel as if my life has changed much from my time in America. Life seems more exciting here than it did back when I lived in the states. But tonight was the most exciting event ever. The only friend I've met since my move here, Akina, was with a Renamon on Tokyo Bay! It was exciting, but now I do believe that the digital world does exist....If Akina has tamed a Renamon, then could I tame my own digimon?

Also, today I made my own digimon: Kitsunmon. It's an icy blue kitsune with a black tail, legs, and ear tips, and has the head of Renamon except the markings underneath her eyes, and the body of a regular fox. Oh, if only I could actually tame it, my life could feel much different from the boring life I life now.

My entry: I expressed what I could about tonight and I felt good about it. I just stared out into space blankly, wondering about the future, thinking to myself about tonight. Kitsunmon...My main thought.

Haruko
4th May 2003, 03:44 PM
Templar, You don't have your Digimon yet, because your a Secondary Tamer, you get your digimon after 3 Primarys and Laura get hers, Since she'll be the first Secondary to get hers.

~~~~
Azulongmon(One of the Soverigns)
~~

"I believe the 3 are doing ok, for there first day.."I told the other 3.

"You know,WE could've done this!No humans were NEEDED,Azulongmon"Zhuqiaomon replied, sharply..

"We would look weird in th Human World. By what thye Know, we are only cards"..

I then looked into one of my orbs, and the Home of one "Laura Rider", And I whispered Directions,a nd saw a Picture of a Made up Digimon, Kitsunmon was written under it...

"Can't we do with one more? 3 can't defeat D-Dream, Maybe 4.."Baihumon said, sighing and looking at the orb..

"I would think one More can't harm. If we shall need to add more, we shall."

I then Called a Digi-Gnome, and Asked them to Send a Blue Card that held Info on a Silver D-Arc..And ask if they can do something they Have only done once, To make a Digimon..

"Kitsunmon, You've got a Partner"I said..

~~~~~~~~~

Haruko
5th May 2003, 02:32 PM
*Bump*I'll post later.

Toxicity
5th May 2003, 05:54 PM
Whee! Kitsunmon! ^_^

***Laura Rider***

As I lifted up my head from finishing my journal entry, I felt a sudden urge to look through the rest of my new cards....I went and pulled out my Card Scanner....Then my deck. I passed the cards I've already looked through...But before I could get to Impmon which was behind Renamon, I saw a bluish 'card' with the D symbol at its center...It was strange....I kept asking myself: "What was this?"

"Well...Here goes nothing..." I said sighingly and lifted up the card up towards my Card Scanner..."Digi-Modify."

And that's when all hell broke loose...My Scanner glowed brightly and started to spark....I had to drop to avoid burns. That's when it morphed into something...else....I blinked and walked over to see it.

"Eh?" I said, using my most favorite slang term....Even if it WAS Canadian. I poked it slightly and picked it up...Seeing it was safe.

Digimon Transport Ready?? flashed across the screen...I pressed the buttons a few times. The object was rimmed with silver and had buttons the same color....And I realized hell broke loose once again...It produced a strong gust of wind, which made my grip tighten onto my deck and 'Card Scanner'. The gust also had silvery blue specks in it...which formed into the shape of a fox...It disappeared and revealed.....

"Kitsunmon.....You're real...too...." I said in shock dropping my deck onto my floor.

The blue kitsune cocked her head and walked towards me...."Izzat you, Laura Rider? I'm Kitsunmon....At your service."

I nodded an poked at her a few times...She blinked as I could feel fur...And flesh.

"You are real...." I said...My jaw dropped heavely. She blinked as her ears perked up....

"You do know digimon are real, of course....You remember your encouter at Tokyo Bay?" I nodded...

"And you have to be a tamer now because of your D-Arc." She said and lifted a paw to point at what my Card Scanner morphed into. I nodded again and walked over to my desk to pull out my clip-on shades for my glasses. Then I picked up my deck and placed it in one of my several khaki pockets. I left the room and she pounced behind me.

"Laura, Where are you going?" She asked.

"To find Akina." I replied...Placing the shades onto my glasses.

"Who's she?" She asked again.

"She's another tamer....Her partner's Renamon."

"Oh..." She whispered as we left my house....Into the streets. I walked casually as if Kitsunmon wasn't behind me...I hoped nobody would notice that a blue kitsune was roaming behind me. Fortunately, anybody driving by didn't even see her. She continued to leap behind me as I walked into another Cloud of Rogue Digi-Data....The same which held the battle I witnessed. That's when I realized the digimon was a...

"Boarmon....Champion Level. Attacks are Slamming Attack and Nose Blaster...." I read off my D-Arc...Which analyzed the data. The boar snorted and beated one of his forehooves against the ground.

"Card...Let's see....Now here's the one!" I said...

"Slash!" I yelled as I slashed my chosen card through my D-rc... "Hyper Wing!"

Kitsunmon sprouted feathery white wings that glowed and she flew out of the way of the digimon's Slamming Attack.

"Well.....Now let's be offensive, how about an attack from Pteramon..."

"Card..."

"Slash! Pteramon's Sharp Wing!" I screamed and slashed the card through my D-Arc.

Kitsunmon's wings became sharper as she grew a fierce look on her face... "Sharp Wing!" She yelled and charged at the opponent with her wings.

The Boarmon snorted and charged at Kitsunmon who leapt out of the way. She blinked and decided to use an attack of her own....

"Fox Water!" She yelled and summoned a rush of water at the Digimon...The water blast knocked against it soaking the digimon and knocking it over. It snorted one last time as it's final cry.....And as Renamon did before, Kitsunmon absorbed the data....

The light cleared, her wings disappeared, and I continued walking down the road....Hoping to find Akina....

Haruko
5th May 2003, 06:17 PM
~~~~~~
Akina
~~
After the Battle, and Renamon gaining Gatomon's energy, I saw Laura and something with a Face shaped like Renamon's running towards me..

"Ak..ina..."She lost breath, and the Little thing too..

"Kitsunmon. No other Data is known"

"Laura, let's get into an Alley. Otherwise, Somepeople.."I said, and Took off My Sunglasses..

We ran into a Tall Alley, and she Pointed to her Pocket, and took out Something like mine..A D-Arc...

"You..A Digimon Tamer?"I asked..
"Yep!Kitsunmon is My Partner!!"She said...I then took out my D-Arc..

"I thought I was the only one.."

"Wait...,Mike..."I whispered so she couldn't really hear..
~~~~~~~~`

Toxicity
5th May 2003, 06:29 PM
***Laura Rider***

I ran through the street further....As light cleared to reveal Akina and Renamon, ran faster until I reched her...Me and Kitsunmon panted for breath.

"Ak...ina..." I said, panting for breath as Kitsunmon did the same. Her D-Arc flashed data...Probably about Kitsunmon.

"Kitsunmon. No other Data is known...." She read, "Laura, let's get into an alley. Otherwise, somebody...." She said and took off her glasses. Together, we ran into the closest alley with Renamon and Kitsunmon behind us. I then took out my D-Arc to show Akina all I waited to tell her.

"You...A Digimon Tamer."

I nodded, "Yep...And Kitsunmon is my partner..." I whispered so nobody would get suspicious.

"I thought I was the only one..." She said....Then she whispered something to herself. I could hear that she was whispering to herself...But I couldnt' hear what exactly she was saying.

Arnen
5th May 2003, 08:57 PM
~-~-Keidoyushi-~-~

I was awakened by the soudn of people talking in the alley outside my bedroom. I lifted my head with a grunt, rolling off the side of the bed with a light, "Oof!" I walked over to the window and looked down at the valley below. There was that girl I had seen before, the one with the fox-creature. She was talking to a girl with a smaller, blue fox-like creature.

"I've gotta drink less caffeine," I muttered, flopping back on my bed.

Toxicity
6th May 2003, 06:34 PM
OoC: *blink blink* Nab, Kitsunmon's a kitsune(fox)...Not cat-like...O.o;:End OoC

Haruko
6th May 2003, 06:35 PM
~~~~~~
Akina
~~~

After someone opened their winod, and closed it again, me and Laura started to talk.

"So..Umm.."I said, Dwadling with my D-Arc..

"Yay!See..I drew Kitsunmon a little while ago...And now..."Laura said..

Renamon stared Kitsunmon in this Face, and Circled around it, examing it..

Haruko
7th May 2003, 02:29 PM
You guys...-.-...I'm giving this thing Life Support..Post now or I'll PM you.

Mystic_clown
8th May 2003, 03:26 AM
Riku
-----------------------
I watched down from the rooftops at those girls and their digimon.
"I can't believe anoyying little punks like them got digimon!" I thought, "I'm the only one who should have a digimon! and soon, I will be," I turned and climbed down the ladder on the other side of the building.
"I'll finish the data on Houndmon tomorrow," I thought, "and once he's finished, I'll take care of those kids and their digimon."

Toxicity
8th May 2003, 06:55 PM
***Laura Rider***

After a boy with raven-black hair and dark violet eyes opened his window and closed it...Me and Akina sorta 'discussed' a little.

"So...Umm...How did Kitsunmon come to be? I've never seen anything like her." She said, dwadling with her D-arc some.

"Well...." I began, my lip quivering, "You see....I drew Kitsunmon just a while ago....And now..."

Then Renamon stared at Kitsunmon in the face...And started to circle around her, examining her....Kitsunmon just watched with wide, icy blue eyes.....

I then heard soft mumbling....Then looked up at the roof of a building....I didn't know who it was....But I hope he wasn't trying to act like Johnny Knoxville off Jackass.....O-o;;

OoC: Yay...Changed the text to silver....:End OoC

Arnen
11th May 2003, 07:21 PM
~-~-Keidoyushi-~-~

"Keido!" My mom yelled from downstairs, "This is the last tiem I'm going to tell you, now get outside!"

"Hold on," I called. I went back towards the window, keeping it close this time. Those girls were still out there. I sighed, shaking my head. I turned away and went downstairs, putting my spilled deck back into my pocket on the way.

I walked by the ally, the one outside my window. I saw those two girls and the fox-like things. I darted past the wall and peered around the corner, intent to watch whatever was going on.

Haruko
11th May 2003, 10:48 PM
~~~~~~
Akina
~~
Something in the corner of my eye Ran fast across the sidewalk...

"Anyway..So..."I whispered, and leaned against the wall..

"Renamon..STOP that!It's rude!"I sharply told Renamon, as Renamon got closer and closer to Kitsunmon...

All of the sudden, I heard a Sigh of breath coming from the west side of me..

Toxicity
12th May 2003, 04:07 PM
***Laura Rider***

Something dashed towards the corner of a building that caught my eye...I didn't know who...But at least it was a human.

"Anyway....So...." She whispered to me, leaning against the wall....Then she saw Renamon floating around Kitsunmon, and grew sharp, "Renamon! Stop that!! That's rude!!"

I sighed as Renamon approached Kitsunmon...Then I heard another sigh come from the west side of me...I could tell it wasn't my echo. I then looked back at the figure on the ceiling....I hope he wouldn't jump off....Especially that my brother destroyed my cell phone before me and my mother moved here. I sighed and just focused back to Renamon and Kitsunmon....