PDA

View Full Version : Hola soy nueva/Hi I'm new ^^

Fuutachimaru.
22nd June 2011, 11:47 PM
Hi, I'm Fuutachimaru and I'm new in this forum xB (sorry, my english is bad D: ) I'm 14 years and I like so much Pokémon, my favourites are Dewott and Reshiram :3. I really like drawing Pokémon, I have a dA sure where any of you know me x3

asdadsfasd well, that's all xD
bai

abunaidesu
22nd June 2011, 11:58 PM
Welcome to TPM :)

Fuutachimaru.
23rd June 2011, 12:12 AM
Welcome to TPM :)

thank you x3

Deadwood_Zen
23rd June 2011, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Yes, that includes me and Blademaster.

So, that's Spanish, right? Where are you from? :3

classy_cat18
23rd June 2011, 12:20 AM
Welcome to TPM. Hope you like it here! *coughAC/CCcough*

That's an awesome sig! Did you make that yourself?

Fuutachimaru.
23rd June 2011, 12:29 AM
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Yes, that includes me and Blademaster.

So, that's Spanish, right? Where are you from? :3

thank you x3
yes, I'm from Chile ^^

Welcome to TPM. Hope you like it here! *coughAC/CCcough*

That's an awesome sig! Did you make that yourself?

thanks... and sorry, I don't understand :S
pero algo me dice que estás preguntando por mi firma, no? ._.

classy_cat18
23rd June 2011, 01:26 AM
I was trying to discreetly direct you to the Adopted & Captured Pokemon forum, also known as AC/CC.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd June 2011, 02:54 AM
Bienvenido Fuutachimaru. Me llamo Mikachu, hablo un poco de español. Pero si escribes en español aquí, una traducción es buena. ¡Pero no te preocupes! ¡Lady Vulpix, Shadow Wolf, Telume, y tambien yo ayudamos con mucho gusto!
Welcome Fuutachimaru. My name's Mikachu, I speak a little Spanish. But if you write in Spanish here, a translation is good. But don't worry! Lady Vulpix, Shadow Wolf, Telume and also I will help you with pleasure!

Así, classy_cat18 pregunta si haces ti firma mismo.
Oh yeah, and classy_cat is asking if you make your signature yourself.

(not so sure about that, just noticed my Spanish is very bad)

Shadow Wolf
23rd June 2011, 08:09 AM
Mikachu: Yes, you've translated very well (probably only 1 mistake, so it was an excellent traduction)

Fuutachimaru: Bienvenida al foro de los Pokemasters. Como ya Mikachu dijo, yo hablo español e ingles, asi que si necesitas ayuda con alguna traducción, estoy aqui para ayudarte.
Fuutachimaru: Welcome to the Pokemasters forum. Just as Mikachu said, I speak Spanish and English, so if you need help with traduction, I'll be here to help.

Lady Vulpix es una de las administradoras del foro, pero también puedes confiar en que si le pides ayuda, ella te la brindará con mucho gusto. Y Telume también habla español.
Lady Vulpix is one of the Admins of the forum, but you can be sure that if you ask her, she will gladly help you. And Telume speaks Spanish too.

En cuanto a lo que dijo classy_cat:
As for what classy_cat said:

Welcome to TPM. Hope you like it here! *coughAC/CCcough* (Bienvenida a TPM. ¡Espero que te agrade estar aqui! *coughAC/CCcough*)

That's an awesome sig! Did you make that yourself? (¡Esa es una firma asombrosa! ¿La has hecho tú misma?)

AC/CC (Adopted and Captured Pokemon [Pokemones Adoptados y Capturados]) es parte del sub-foro de GGG (Games, Games, Games [Juegos, juegos, y mas juegos]. Yo también te recomiendo que visites GGG (Pokemon Hamgman, woo-hoo)
AC/CC is part of the GGG sub-forum. I also recommend you to visit GGG (Pokemon Hangman, woo-hoo)

Espero que disfrutes de tu estadía en el foro. Una vez más, bienvenida!
I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum. Once again, Welcome! :)

*fin de la charla larga y posiblemente aburrida*
*end of long and possibly boring chatter*

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Magmar
23rd June 2011, 08:17 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

What you'll find here is a great amount of support for members who speak English as a second language. I'm always giving tips on unusual phrases that do not seem to mean what they should, but are used in ordinary American English :P

We are a very diverse forum and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. Welcome aboard!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd June 2011, 08:21 AM
In one sense, English is only my third language ;)

But it's my second best.

kainashi
23rd June 2011, 09:07 AM
welcome to the forums. :)

Blademaster
23rd June 2011, 09:40 AM
Sup nubcakes.

Mew Master
23rd June 2011, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the forums! We need more artists!

Fuutachimaru.
23rd June 2011, 12:42 PM
Bienvenida Fuutachimaru. Me llamo Mikachu, hablo un poco de español. Pero si escribes en español aquí, una traducción es buena. ¡Pero no te preocupes! ¡Lady Vulpix, Shadow Wolf, Telume, y tambien yo ayudamos con mucho gusto!
Welcome Fuutachimaru. My name's Mikachu, I speak a little Spanish. But if you write in Spanish here, a translation is good. But don't worry! Lady Vulpix, Shadow Wolf, Telume and also I will help you with pleasure!

Así, classy_cat18 pregunta si haces ti firma mismo.
Oh yeah, and classy_cat is asking if you make your signature yourself.

(not so sure about that, just noticed my Spanish is very bad)

Gracias por la bienenida ^^
Como no se mucho ingles espero que me ayuden a corregir los errores xD

Yes, I make my signature with an image was I found in pixiv

Mikachu: Yes, you've translated very well (probably only 1 mistake, so it was an excellent traduction)

Fuutachimaru: Bienvenida al foro de los Pokemasters. Como ya Mikachu dijo, yo hablo español e ingles, asi que si necesitas ayuda con alguna traducción, estoy aqui para ayudarte.
Fuutachimaru: Welcome to the Pokemasters forum. Just as Mikachu said, I speak Spanish and English, so if you need help with traduction, I'll be here to help.

Lady Vulpix es una de las administradoras del foro, pero también puedes confiar en que si le pides ayuda, ella te la brindará con mucho gusto. Y Telume también habla español.
Lady Vulpix is one of the Admins of the forum, but you can be sure that if you ask her, she will gladly help you. And Telume speaks Spanish too.

En cuanto a lo que dijo classy_cat:
As for what classy_cat said:

AC/CC (Adopted and Captured Pokemon [Pokemones Adoptados y Capturados]) es parte del sub-foro de GGG (Games, Games, Games [Juegos, juegos, y mas juegos]. Yo también te recomiendo que visites GGG (Pokemon Hamgman, woo-hoo)
AC/CC is part of the GGG sub-forum. I also recommend you to visit GGG (Pokemon Hangman, woo-hoo)

Espero que disfrutes de tu estadía en el foro. Una vez más, bienvenida!
I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum. Once again, Welcome!

*fin de la charla larga y posiblemente aburrida*
*end of long and possibly boring chatter*

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

ok, y muchas gracias por la bienvenida ^^

Welcome to the forums! We need more artists!

thank you!!

Sup nubcakes.

????

welcome to the forums.

thanks x3

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

What you'll find here is a great amount of support for members who speak English as a second language. I'm always giving tips on unusual phrases that do not seem to mean what they should, but are used in ordinary American English

We are a very diverse forum and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. Welcome aboard!

great! xD and thanks :3

Mew Master
23rd June 2011, 12:43 PM
Don't mind Blade, he acts like a badass because he craves attention.

Blademaster
23rd June 2011, 04:56 PM
So saying 'hi' is being an attention whore?

Yeah, fuck off with your anti-logic.

Mew Master
23rd June 2011, 04:58 PM
Calling someone "nubcakes" isn't exactly pleasant. :P

Asilynne
23rd June 2011, 05:02 PM
Welcome!

Fuutachimaru.
23rd June 2011, 10:04 PM
Welcome!

thanks 8D

Telume