PDA

View Full Version : Harro

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah, I'm new and stuff. Mainly came for the ASB because everywhere else's is quite inactive! :3

Also, I might become active in other places~

Cynder
24th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Hai!

Blademaster
24th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Sup newbie.

Asilynne
24th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Welcome! Come to RPG also <3

classy_cat18
24th June 2011, 03:10 PM
The fact that everywhere else is inactive is reason enough for you to come and help revive them.

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Hai!

Harro

Sup newbie.

I'd say the sky, but that's too cliché, I dunno, maybe Proxima Centauri?

Welcome! Come to RPG also <3

I'll have a look!

The fact that everywhere else is inactive is reason enough for you to come and help revive them.

Super Sundae is on his way!

Knight of Time
24th June 2011, 03:26 PM
First of all, welcome to TPM.

If you like playing any forum games, give GGG a try, you might like some of the currently active games there, and you can even make one of your own, as long as it's original and not too similar to an already existing game.

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 03:34 PM
First of all, welcome to TPM.

If you like playing any forum games, give GGG a try, you might like some of the currently active games there, and you can even make one of your own, as long as it's original and not too similar to an already existing game. Yay! Screams of PFU now, speaking of which, anyone here used to be on PFU?

Knight of Time
24th June 2011, 03:37 PM
PFU? Does that stand for Pokemon Fan Universe by chance?

It slightly rings a bell...don't think I've been there, though.

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 03:38 PM
PFU? Does that stand for Pokemon Fan Universe by chance?

It slightly rings a bell...don't think I've been there, though. Yeah, I hope so, I miss quite a few people from there now :/

Oslo
24th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Ahoy, new person.

Your avatar amuses me muchly. Your Stunfisk and my jumping Snorlax should go out for a beer together sometime.

Toucan Sundae
24th June 2011, 03:59 PM
Your avatar amuses me muchly. Your Stunfisk and my jumping Snorlax should go out for a beer together sometime.
Sure, and if Stunfisk is accidentally stepped on, he'd survive it, according to the 'Dex entry anyway

Blademaster
24th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Stunfisk fan and astronomical knowledge?

I like this kid already. :cawg:

Becky
24th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Hi, Toucan! Good to meet you. :)

I don't do ASB, but I look forward to your posts around here!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Welcome! I'd like to see Proxima Centauri for a change, having watched too much the midnight sun.

Cynder
25th June 2011, 06:01 AM
I USED TO FREQUENT PFU! *shot* you probably wouldn't have known me though, I was only 9 and a total noob :P I never moved out of the spriting forum really.

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 06:06 AM
I USED TO FREQUENT PFU! *shot* you probably wouldn't have known me though, I was only 9 and a total noob :P I never moved out of the spriting forum really.

For some reason, I'm thinking you're Spherical Ice...but I don't know.

Cynder
25th June 2011, 06:24 AM
Nope, but I remeber him. I never went on to be a mod, and he still uses his old name whereas I don't. T'was too cheesy :P

Magmar
25th June 2011, 07:06 AM
Hi and welcome! :-)

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 08:35 AM
Welcome! I'd like to see Proxima Centauri for a change, having watched too much the midnight sun.

wat

Hi, Toucan! Good to meet you. :)

I don't do ASB, but I look forward to your posts around here!

Thanks ^_^

Nope, but I remeber him. I never went on to be a mod, and he still uses his old name whereas I don't. T'was too cheesy :P

What was your username? I was Maybe the Svaalbard Polarbear

Hi and welcome! :-)

Danke!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th June 2011, 09:17 AM
wat

Don't worry, you're not the first one who doesn't catch my 'humor'.

Telume
25th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi and welcome!

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 11:14 AM
Don't worry, you're not the first one who doesn't catch my 'humor'.

I get that a lot too!

Hi and welcome!

Thanks! ^_^

Cynder
25th June 2011, 11:35 AM
What was your username? I was Maybe the Svaalbard Polarbear

I remember you! :D I think it was from Serebii though, but you went on to change it I think. My old name makes me cringe now looking back - I was ponyta lover *shot*

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 11:36 AM
I remember you! :D I think it was from Serebii though, but you went on to change it I think. My old name makes me cringe now looking back - I was ponyta lover *shot* I remember that username! Also, I was never MTSP on Serebii.

Cynder
25th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Hmm, I thought you were like ages ago... I could have sworn you were! xD I'm actually surprised that you'd heard of me as well.