PDA

View Full Version : My next door neighbour is a dick

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 08:38 AM
He's a year older than me, either 17 or 18. Spends all day at home blasting his shit music at fill volume, making the bloody walls shake. Shoots our cats with his pellet/BB guns. Smokes weed so that the smell drifts into my room and I hate that smell. He failed all of his GCSEs and is very unpleasant to talk to.

Discuss.

shazza
25th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Everyone likes the smell of weed, man.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th June 2011, 09:11 AM
This looks a bit like a Mt. Moon thread, but I assume you don't have the posting privileges there. Anyhow, seeing you're quite new to TPM, I just say posting this kind of stuff is a bit awkward. I hope the moderators will show some mercy on you.

Dark-San
25th June 2011, 11:57 AM
I say move. If money is the issue that has been hindering you, then sorry bro. Just stick with it until you get the money. In my past experience in dealing with dicks like him, we just have to ignore and leave him alone. By interfering into his lifestyle, you are only going to get into more problems.

Toucan Sundae
25th June 2011, 12:00 PM
I say move. If money is the issue that has been hindering you, then sorry bro. Just stick with it until you get the money. In my past experience in dealing with dicks like him, we just have to ignore and leave him alone. By interfering into his lifestyle, you are only going to get into more problems. I can't move, I'm 16. xP

Blademaster
25th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Call the cops on his stupid ass.

Leon-IH
26th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Call the cops on his stupid ass.

This, call the cops and tell them about the MJ when he's just lit one up..

crown34
26th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Wait for him to start smoking the weed, call cops, laugh in his face as he's hauled off.

Cynder
26th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Kill the dude. You'll be a hero.

Kidding :P Seriously though, like the others said, call the police on his ugly sounding ass.

crown34
26th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Wait, you live by yourself?

Katie
27th June 2011, 09:33 AM
If he's shooting your cats perhaps you should keep your cats inside?

abunaidesu
27th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Have you tried calling the cops?

Zak
27th June 2011, 04:53 PM
This looks a bit like a Mt. Moon thread, but I assume you don't have the posting privileges there. Anyhow, seeing you're quite new to TPM, I just say posting this kind of stuff is a bit awkward. I hope the moderators will show some mercy on you.

Now now, Mikachu, there is nothing wrong with this thread here... Misc used to have all sorts of stuff like this. Threads like these about random silly incidents are what make the forum and the guy is simply asking for advice... think next time you decide to backseat-moderate.

But yeah, as everyone else said, call the cops. I mean, you're 16 right, don't you live with your parents? What do they have to say about it, do they even know?

Toucan Sundae
27th June 2011, 05:09 PM
But yeah, as everyone else said, call the cops. I mean, you're 16 right, don't you live with your parents? What do they have to say about it, do they even know?
Yeah, but my parents say 'there's nothing we can do.' Because you can't call the police over someone being a dick.

ChobiChibi
27th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Of course you can! Tell them you suspect him of dealing, then they'll come running :P

Dark Sage
27th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Let's see, using an illegal substance, disturbing the peace, cruelty to animals...

That's three things you can turn him in for right there. Your parents think there's nothing they can do? I beg to differ.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th June 2011, 03:12 AM
Grab his weed and smoke it. If you don't smoke, try it. If it doesn't fancy you, sell it:D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th June 2011, 08:31 AM
All right, sorry about my earlier reply, I had forgotten the old days of TPM Misc.

My solution for your trouble takes inspiration from what MLG said. Crank up your own music so high that he leaves. See which one of you can take the most.

Also, thanks for civilizating me, I didn't know what GCSE is until this. Poor fellow, but he must be somehow sick if he shoots your cats.

Magmar
28th June 2011, 03:48 PM
My neighbors are regularly out in the street screaming. The people at the "Shrieking Shack" often do exactly that, and sometimes the cops are called. Across the street, some bitties with a whole soccer team of kids party until 3 a.m. regularly. A few nights ago, their four toddlers were outside throwing garbage into the street to the applause of their moms long after midnight. It could have been 2:30 a.m. this time.

RedStarWarrior
2nd July 2011, 12:49 PM
Seriously, just turn his stupid ass in.

I doubt he even hides his stash.

ChobiChibi
2nd July 2011, 03:05 PM
This is the UK we're talking about. Guns not required :P

Oh, well it IS Liverpool... I take that back XP

Toucan Sundae
2nd July 2011, 03:07 PM
This is the UK we're talking about. Guns not required :P

Oh, well it IS Liverpool... I take that back XP

Oi, we're not Liverpool.

Wallasey. Totally different.

See:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://images.travelpod.com/cache/city_maps/thumb.Wallasey.gif&sa=X&ei=c3oPTpS1HMKk8QPdpbnKDg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFKMd3hVuXi571r2AMBH-Ofdm3CTQ

ChobiChibi
2nd July 2011, 03:10 PM
Oh come on, that's pretty much Liverpool. Yer postcode Liverpool? You Liverpool XP

Birkenhead! West Kirby! I also love how it looks like it says "Bootie" up there XD

Toucan Sundae
2nd July 2011, 03:11 PM
Oh come on, that's pretty much Liverpool. Yer postcode Liverpool? You Liverpool XP

Birkenhead! West Kirby! I also love how it looks like it says "Bootie" up there XD

Actually, our postcode is Cheshire. We had a petition or something.

ChobiChibi
2nd July 2011, 03:13 PM
A petition to not be Liverpool. That is brilliant :D

Toucan Sundae
2nd July 2011, 03:14 PM
A petition to not be Liverpool. That is brilliant :D

Yeah.

Also, remember when David Cameron got in trouble for telling a female, labour MP 'Calm down dear?' That woman, Angela Eagle, is our local MP!

IceyRiku
2nd July 2011, 03:18 PM
Taco Sunday, tell us about this David Cameron

woz
3rd July 2011, 07:39 PM
north west is the best

southern shites out

Blademaster
3rd July 2011, 09:31 PM
Woz how is your avatar so damn big? o_o

ASH MUSTARD
3rd July 2011, 11:07 PM
you should do dis, egg the crap out of his house OR when he is high make him do somthing that will get him arrested OR just beat the shit out of him. if you aint the fighting type get someone to do it. But you should just call the cops. tell them everything and make it emotional.

shazza
4th July 2011, 08:30 AM
Keen as mustard.

abunaidesu
5th July 2011, 11:57 PM
tell the cops that you overheard your neighbor talking about how he's planning to assassinate ~*kate and william*~