PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge!

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 05:36 AM
Does someone want to give me my very first ASB? Please!

Can it be 3v3?

Neo
29th June 2011, 06:24 AM
ill take you on
ill send out, youll send out and attack, then ill attack ok?

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 06:30 AM
And I'll ref!

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 06:38 AM
Alright awesome thank you guys so much :) I'm so nervous.

BUT READY.

*rotates hat 180 degrees*

Neo
29th June 2011, 07:31 AM
its ok, btw do you have a stadium in mind if not perhaps you like to battle in my sky stadium. ^-^ we dont have to.

:The Sky stadium: a high stadium up on top of a mountain. its equipped with high-tech weather activators that changes the weather every round.
Rules of the battle:

1.every round the whether changes. Pokemon moves that affect the whether are usless here.
--a-weather changes round: one, sun. two, mist. three, cloud. four, lightning. five, storm. six, rain. seven, sky
--b-after round seven opponent chooses the order of the next six weather effects, any effect can be used as long as they like; so long as, its no longer then the six rounds.
--c-after the 13round I will pick one weather effect for the remainder of the battle.
2. Pokemon audibility's that cancel out weather effect do not fully apply in this stadium, if you have an ability like this it will ONLY apply to you and your Pokemon.

sun: sunny day effect, mist: foggy effect, cloud: hail effect, lightning: electric moves this round are useless, storm: sand storm effect, rain: rain dance effect, sky: cloud nine effect.

at anyrate GO!!!Exeggcute (fm) cholrophyll http://i55.tinypic.com/28162iv.png

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 07:38 AM
Alright let's go pinsir!
(Bugger)
(F)
(Moxie)

Start with a X-Scissor unless he uses detect or protect. In that case use swords dance
Now focus your energy!
Finally use X-Scissor one more time
X-Scissor/Swords Dance~Focus Energy~X-Scissor

Are we allowed to use tms? Sorry I just have no idea even though I've read the rules like 3 times The stadium is fine BTW

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 07:45 AM
Alright let's go pinsir!
(Bugger)
(F)
(Moxie)

Start with a X-Scissor unless he uses detect or protect. In that case use swords dance
Now focus your energy!
Finally use X-Scissor one more time

Are we allowed to use tms? Sorry I just have no idea even though I've read the rules like 3 times The stadium is fine BTW
Yes. You are allowed to use any of the moves it can learn from any generation.

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 07:45 AM
Yes. You are allowed to use any of the moves it can learn from any generation.

Thanks

Neo
29th June 2011, 07:49 AM
alright Toxic her! while she focuses use Sunny Day, then Ancientpower!

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 09:10 AM
Pre round

The entire arena was silent as Neo sat alone, playing with his Poké Balls. He thought having such an inaccessible arena would make him the stuff of legend and then he'd have trainer after trainer clambering over each other just to battle him. However, he was wrong. The past 1372 days had gone without challenge, and the trainer was about to make it 1373 when...

"Umm...hello? Is anyone here?"

Neo's ears perked and he stood up, rapidly, dropping his Poké Balls to the floor. He rushed over to the source of the question, the huge double doors that separated him from the rest of the mountain. Tugging enthusiastically, he opened them to reveal a new face.

"Hello! You must be here to challenge me..."

"Well, actually, I-"

"Nonsense! Let's get this battle under way!"

Before he could protest, Mymyilikepie was swept into the mahusive arena. So close to the clouds above that he felt he could just pick a bit off of one and they'd taste like candy floss. Weaving in and out of the clouds was a long, serpent like Pokémon, most likely a Dragonair. Best known for their weather tampering.

Pre-battle statistics

Neo
Exeggcute
http://i55.tinypic.com/28162iv.png
Chlorophyll
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Finally! After 1372 days, I'm in a battle! Whoopie!
Toxic ~ Sunny Day ~ Ancient Power

Mymyilikepie
[Bugger] Pinsir
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/127.gif
Moxie
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Ooh~ My first battle, hope it goes well!

Round 1

Mymyilikepie fumbled with his belt, letting his newly obtained Pinsir, Bugger, onto the field, as Neo did with his Exeggcute. The two Pokémon nodded at each other from across the stadium as if to say "'Ite." Suddenly, the sun started to shine down onto the arena, creating an intense amount of heat.

Regardless of the speed boost Exeggcute would gain from the sun, Bugger was just a teensy bit faster. Already speeding off of her feet, she tilted her head forward, showing off her ugly, but fascinating, set of pincers. Dashing across the room at an average speed, she finally collided with Exeggcute, using each of her pincers separately, she clawed at her opponent with them, leaving an X-shaped mark on the centre egg's forehead.

30% Damage done
(STAB and x4 super effectiveness, also 125 base attack power and 80 power from X-scissor. I am being extremely biased to Neo, here.)

Bugger:
-7 ENG

"Holy crap!"

Exeggcute winced from the attack, that did too much damage for a starting move. Shaking off that massive attack, all of her heads closed their eyes and began to concentrate. The broken egg at the back's yolk started to turn purple, slowly, at first, but then rapidly. After the yolk, the entire thing, including the shell, also turned a disgusting purple colour. The rest of the heads kept their eyes closed. Suddenly, the bad egg began to levitate, then all the Exeggcute heads opened their eyes, and the rancid thing went flying into Bugger, part of the yolk getting into her mouth and poisoning her.

Bugger:
+TOX (2% this round, 4% next)

Accuracy Roll:

Exeggcute:
-6 ENG

Bugger yelped, spat and retched. Trying to get the rancid taste out of her mouth. She just couldn't stop focusing on how awful that egg tasted, how long had it been broken for?! Getting her act together, she started to punch the air, at an invisible target. Punching and jabbing and ducking and weaving, she was just attacking the air right in the middle of a Pokémon battle! However, in her head, she was in an eighties montage where she was training to become the best fighter ever. This, somehow, improved her critical hit ratio.

Bugger:
+1 CRITICAL (12.5% of landing one now.)
-3 ENG

Exeggcute stared on with wonder at Bugger, then snapped out of it. She was going to make it shine. Shine brighter than it ever had been before, ramp the sun up ten levels and make it forever Summer. Concentrating all of her energy on the massive fusing ball in the sky, her whole body started to shake and one of the eggs cracked, some of the insides trickling out. And then she stopped.

It was bloody bright.

But that was not because of Exeggcute, that was due to the arena. Sunny Day is not stackable.

Bugger just smirked, the eggs were already beginning to crack under the pressure of her amazingnessism. She crossed her pincers again, this time just arrogantly strolling over to Exeggucte, assuming that nothing would happen, with a mocking smirk on her face. Standing in front of the eggs, she then knelt down and struck them with her pincers. Causing another X on another one of the eggs.

30% damage done.

Bugger:
-7 ENG

Exeggcute growled and glared. She was powerless! She had half a mind to go over to theat oversized beetle and smush it...somehow. Then she found a way, and it was in the confines of her trainer's orders. She closed her eyes and, again, focused concentration on somewhere. The floor. Made of cement or rock or something, it was perfect for the move she was trying to pull off.

Ancient power!

The floor before her began to crack and distort as she used her psychic power to pluck it from the Earth. All of her heads were glowing a bright pink and the one that had cracked before became the fully cracked one they had used for the toxic, yolk splattering everywhere. A square piece of Earth, at around 3ft by 3ft by 3ft rose into the Earth. Exeggcute grinned, and they all tilted their heads forward, propelling the massive piece of rock towards Bugger.

"Oh Bugger."

10% Damage done.

Stat roll:

Exeggcute:
+1 SP ATK, +1 SP DEF, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, +1 SPD
-6 ENG

Within the first six moves, the entire arena was covered in dried yolk and rocks and dried poison. This battle was getting messy, fast.

Neo
Exeggcute
Chlorophyll
Health:
50% (Damage cap)
Energy:
88%
Ouch! Imma get that arrogant...

Mymyilikepie
[Bugger] Pinsir
Moxie
Health:
88%
Energy:
83%
Haha.
+TOX (4% next round), +1 CRITICAL HIT

Notes:
Neo next and then MMILP
X scissor did so much because of STAB, x4 Super effectiveness, 125 ATK stat, and 80 base damage stat.
Sunny Day is not stackable, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Randomiser still works though
Any problems, I'm open towards criticism, I'm also open to praise. Very open. If you want someone to replace me, I'm totally fine with it.
Next round is mist.

Neo
29th June 2011, 09:21 AM
praise, i loved the opening :'D. anyway i forgot i was battling in my own statuim.

Round~Round~Round

"Ring around the pony, pockets full of... what were they filled with rosie?"

also please dont be "biased to Neo," he's going against a new opponent, we cant be team rocket hear lol. thanks :3

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 09:28 AM
praise, i loved the opening :'D. anyway i forgot i was battling in my own statuim.

Round~Round~Round

"Ring around the pony, pockets full of... what were they filled with rosie?"

also please dont be "biased to Neo," he's going against a new opponent, we cant be team rocket hear lol. thanks :3

The biased to Neo bit, more or less means I stopped X-Scissor doing the full 55%, mainly because that's way too high for one attack, but, also, this battle'll be over pretty quickly if I didn't.

Neo
29th June 2011, 09:43 AM
neo shall not talk to the ref like that again. i still want to know were you got your technique, because i seen something similar before.

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:12 AM
The biased to Neo bit, more or less means I stopped X-Scissor doing the full 55%, mainly because that's way too high for one attack, but, also, this battle'll be over pretty quickly if I didn't.

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/rfykvjq4puv5o8gh5b3r.jpeg

Nah I understand

Neo
29th June 2011, 10:19 AM
btw its your attack :3

and love the pick

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:31 AM
wait what is round?

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:33 AM
by the way Toucan you rule

Neo
29th June 2011, 10:33 AM
we just did round one, were on round 2

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Notes:
Neo next and then MMILP

Then you said Round~Round~Round?

Also thanks for sticking up to me in Biased to Neo

Neo
29th June 2011, 10:39 AM
thats my attacks for the round, its called round lol

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm such an idiot I just looked it up on bulbapedia
X-Scissor~Protect~X-Scissor

I'm such a dick XD

Neo
29th June 2011, 10:45 AM
just sayin "Increases power if used consecutively " dose not say it has to hit lol, it probably dose

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 10:47 AM
Man you have to pick the one move I never heard of...

You're good. I can tell the only reason I have a temporary advantage is typing

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 01:42 PM
WAIT UP ONE SECOND TOUCAN! It didn't matter last turn how much X-Scissor did because I hit the cap but please let it do 50% so I can kill it after one turn! Otherwise he can get in another hit just because your toning it down for your bias

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Pre-round statistics

Neo
OOO
Exeggcute
Chlorophyll
Health:
50% (Damage cap)
Energy:
88%
Ouch! Imma get that arrogant...
Round~Round~Round

Mymyilikepie
OOO
[Bugger] Pinsir
Moxie
Health:
88%
Energy:
83%
Haha.
+TOX (4% next round), +1 CRITICAL HIT
X-Scissor~Protect~X-Scissor

Round 2

The tension this round could be cut by a knife...or any other form of object, it wasn't really that tense. The sun had been blocked out by clouds, and they had descended, engulfing the arena in a dense fog. However, for someone with the wit and brawn that Bugger thought she had, this would be no problem. Instead of doing her show-offy waltz like she did last turn, she returned to her original way of doing it.

She tilted herself forward, so that her pincers protruded out of her front. She took a couple of steps back and then ran, as fast as her hooves could take her. Within seconds of tense squinting through the fog, Exeggcute finally saw the pincers rushing towards her.

The pair of pincers locked down on the main Exeggcute this time. Instead of the pincers doing the work, Bugger thought she could do the job with her claws. Giving a good x-shaped scratch over where the previous one had been done, Bugger then dropped the main Exeggcute to the floor. Massive damage had been done and Exeggcute had been knocked out.

55% damage done (50% due to damcap)

Accuracy roll:
49 (1 - 50 being a hit, 51+ being a hit)

Bugger:
-7 ENG

Exeggcute:
FNT

And then Bugger's attack raised.

Bugger:
+1 ATK

Neo
XOO
Exeggcute
Chlorophyll
Health:
0%
Energy:
88%
FAINTED

Mymyilikepie
OOO
[Bugger] Pinsir
Moxie
Health:
84%
Energy:
76%
Haha.
+TOX (8% next round), +1 CRITICAL HIT, +1 ATK

Notes:
Neo sends out his next 'mon. Then MMILP orders his moves, then Neo orders his moves.

WAIT UP ONE SECOND TOUCAN! It didn't matter last turn how much X-Scissor did because I hit the cap but please let it do 50% so I can kill it after one turn! Otherwise he can get in another hit just because your toning it down for your bias

As you wish!
Randomiser still works though
Any problems, I'm open towards criticism, I'm also open to praise. Very open. If you want someone to replace me, I'm totally fine with it.
Next round is hail.
I figured Mist would halve the Pokémon's accuracy, didn't matter anyway because it hit and we won't have Mist for a while.

Neo
29th June 2011, 03:28 PM
next is hail, uhmp. all im about to say is your about to mess around with the wrong chick, or should i say Torchic (fm) blaze

Mew Master
29th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Um... Hey Toucan, gotta question for you. Have you been approved to be a Referee? I can't find your Mock Reffing or Approval.

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Um... Hey Toucan, gotta question for you. Have you been approved to be a Referee? I can't find your Mock Reffing or Approval.

I haven't, no. I would go and get registered, but meh.

EDIT: Why? Have I done something wrong? S:

Mew Master
29th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Because in order to receive points for Reffing a Match you have to be a registered and approved Referee. As well as helping keep a list of available refs for those looking for one.

Also, I'm not sure if the match is considered legal unless you're a Ref. Though I think I read somewhere that you wouldn't get any points for it... Let me see if I can track that down.

EDIT: Nope, you get the Points for Reffing, but you don't get the bonuses for the number of matches you've Completed.

Carry on. :3

Toucan Sundae
29th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Therefore, you can choose to be an unapproved ref and gain the same amount of points from a battle that an approved ref gains but you will not get extra awards and may be at risk of being fired due to poor reffing quality.
I can get points for reffing, I think.

Oops. Ninja'd.

Neo
29th June 2011, 03:59 PM
yes you receive points for reffing however, you do not get the benefits a rookie ref would receive.

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Alright Pinsir!
Start with a Rain Dance to weaken any fire type moves power! Then use Earthquake and finish with a stone edge!

Rain Dance~Earthquake~Stone Edge

Neo
29th June 2011, 04:08 PM
just to let you know *Pokemon moves that affect the whether are usless here.* thats why my sunny day was useless. i used it because i didn't think you would say yes to the stadium :D

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 04:16 PM
-_- I knew there was something wrong with that play ah well

Toucan Sundae
30th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Neo, seeing as there is no DQ, post your attacks.

*Will be defaulting DQ at a week*

mymyilikepie
30th June 2011, 05:47 PM
Neo, seeing as there is no DQ, post your attacks.

*Will be defaulting DQ at a week*

I second his DQ-ing date

Neo
2nd July 2011, 08:12 PM
ok crap Flamthrower x3

mymyilikepie
2nd July 2011, 08:22 PM
...thank god for damage cap

Toucan Sundae
3rd July 2011, 03:06 AM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOO
Bugger
Moxie
Health:
84%
Energy:
76%
+TOX (8% this round), +1 CRITICAL HIT, +1 ATK
Rain Dance ~ Earthquake ~ Stone Edge

Neo
XOO
Torchic
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/255.gif
Blaze
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Chirp?
Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower

Round 1

The round began like any other in this battle, with the serpent in the sky changing the weather. The clouds beginning to congregate forming a dark layer over the arena. A faint mist surrounded the black layer of clouds, eventually it starting to rain...frozen rain. Hail.

It was now Bugger's turn to move, and she knew what to do. She was going to turn this hail into rain. Closing her eyes, she started to concentrate, he whole body glowing an odd shade of navy blue. Then, she started to dance, still with her eyes closed, still with her whole body blue. She was dancing to summon the rain.

But it failed.

It was now Torchic's turn to attack. Staring at the bug who failed to bring rain, she got a glint in her eye and started to charge the heat in her stomach. She sucked in her gut and leant back, so that the fire would be as concentrated as possible. After a few seconds, her whole body gained an orange glow, as if she were some glass in whatever you make glass in, leaning forward, she breathed out her flamethrower. Doing damage to Pinsir.

16% damage done.

2% hail damage on both Pokémon.

Burn roll:

Torchic:
-9 ENG

Bugger winced and growled. She was winning by so much before and now she's losing by quite a lot. Wiping off any carbon that had formed on her body, she glared over at Torchic and started to stomp on the ground. Each hit making the arena shake a little. Each time she stomped, the power and velocity would grow until she was just constantly shaking the arena. Torchic squeaked and fell off of her feet, onto the ground. Rocks, that had fallen, struck Torchic.

20% damage done.

Bugger:
-12 ENG

Torchic got back up on her feet and mimicked Bugger's reaction to the flamethrower. Knowing how much damage it did before, she repeated the order. Storing the heat in her body, concentrating it and then letting it out in a burst of flames, striking Bugger again, leaving a carbon-coat on where she was struck.

16% damage done.

Burn Roll:

Torchic:
-9 ENG

Bugger winced and growled again, but knew all she had to do was wear the Torchic down. Closing her eyes, she started to concentrate on the ground underneath Torchic. The ground underneath Torchic, being already partially broken due to the earthquake damage, trembled and quivered as Bugger concentrated. Torchic just looked forward, derply, not noticing the quivering ground beneath her feet. Within seconds, a pyramid-shaped stone rose out of the ground with tremendous speed, knocking Torchic to the floor. As it rose into the air, it shattered, rocks raining down on the arena.

20% damage done.

Accuracy roll:

Bugger:
-12 ENG

Torchic rose to her feet again. She didn't really want to do a third flamethrower, they were pretty tiring. She wanted to rest, however, she couldn't. Her legs trembled as she attempted to stay on her feet. Leaning back, she repeated the procedure from last time, blowing the flames at Bugger and increasing the amount of carbon on her torso.

16% damage done.

Burn roll:
11 (So close~)

Torchic:
-9 ENG

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOO
Bugger
Moxie
Health:
34% Damcap
Energy:
52%
+TOX (8% this round, 16% next), +1 CRITICAL HIT, +1 ATK

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
54%
Energy:
73%
Urgh.

Notes:
Rain Dance failed because of what Neo said and I actually read the arena description this time.
Neo, you order first, then you know the bis.
EQ/SE did so much because of Pinsir's massive attack and Torchic's poor defence.
Next weather is lightning.
Hail did 2% every two actions, totaling 6% damage each round.

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 06:29 AM
We would be tied if i used EQ insted of rain dance -_- Such a misplay
wait damage cap nvm

Neo
3rd July 2011, 12:59 PM
uh as fat i as can see, my torchic's deffences are not lowered?
at any rate
FLAMTHROWER HIM TO DEATH!!!!!!!!

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 02:11 PM
Earth Quake~Earth Quake~Toxic

Toucan Sundae
4th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOO
Bugger
Moxie
Health:
34% Damcap
Energy:
52%
+TOX (16% next), +1 CRITICAL HIT, +1 ATK
Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Toxic

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
54%
Energy:
73%
Urgh.
Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower

Round 5

This was Bugger's last stand. Somehow, she knew that, by the end of the round, she'd be fainted and in one of Pieboy's balls. So she did what any self-respecting adult would do, she'd have a tantrum. Again, she started to stomp her feet, as time passed by, her stompings got stronger and more violent. Soon enough, the stompings had turned into fully fledged Earthquakes! The tremors travelling through the arena, knocking Torchic onto her arse.

20% damage done.

Bugger:
-12 ENG

Torchic winced and sighed. She had to do another flamethrower. Charging up the fire in her body, she breathed in and leant back to send the heat to her stomach, so that it would be concentrated and, therefore, more powerful. After a few seconds of charging, her whole body was coated in a fine, orange aura. Leaning forward, she breathed out the flames.

16% damage done.

Torchic:
-9 ENG

The carbon on her chest started to pile up, she began to look like Dick Van Dyke from Mary Poppins, only like a giant bug and not trying her best to not sound Cockney. She repeated her procedure from the last round, stomping on the ground, with it growing power until it felt like an Earthquake, knocking Torchic back onto her arse.

20% damage done.

Bugger:
-12 ENG

Torchic was getting bored of this. She had wasted almost half her energy on trying to destroy this bug. Sighing as she leant back, she started to charge her fire, soon enough beginning to glow orange. Leaning forward, she breathed out her flamethrower again.

16% damage done.

Torchic:
-9 ENG

Bugger's carbon footprint would be huge by now, a layer of carbon on her chest almost an inch thick. Rolling her eyes, with the last amount of her energy, she closed her eyes and began to concentrate. A big, purple ball started to form between her pincers. Growing in size and weight as the time her eyes were closed went by. She opened her eyes and leant forward, knocking the purple ball of poison at the chick.

Torchic:
+TOX (2% this round)

Bugger:
-6 ENG

(I'm getting pretty sick of writing Flamethrower) Torchic leant back and stored the heat in her body, leaning forward, she breathed fire at Bugger, knocking her out.

2% damage done (knocking him out)

Torchic:
-9 ENG

Ref:
Sick of reffing flamethrower x.x

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Bugger
Moxie
Health:
Fainted
Energy:
22%
FAINTED

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
12%
Energy:
46%
+BLAZE, TOX (4% next round)

Notes:
Next round is rain.
Pieboy, send out your mon and orders, then you Neo.
Please stop doing Flamethrower. PLEASE.

mymyilikepie
4th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Go Cubone!
Earthquake~Earthquake~Earthquake
Lightingrod
(M)
Khangaskid
Sorry must be getting boring...

mymyilikepie
4th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Alright let's go pinsir!
(Bugger)
(F)
(Moxie)

Bugger's a girl...

Toucan Sundae
4th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Bugger's a girl...

Congrats.

Neo
4th July 2011, 06:24 PM
Protect from the first earthquake, then the second one bounce into the air. Come down for a hit after the last earthquake.

Protect~bounce up~ bounce down

mymyilikepie
4th July 2011, 06:28 PM
I have been outsmarted

Toucan Sundae
5th July 2011, 02:05 AM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/104.gif
Lightningrod
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
A little bit of Monica in my life
Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
12%
Energy:
46%
+BLAZE, TOX (4% this round)
Protect ~ Bounce

Round 5

Pieboy withdrew Bugger, the lively thing having done 188% damage over her 5 turns on the field, he decided it was time for her to rest. So he sent out Kangaskid, a Pokémon the ref was also seeing in a battle on top of a legendary plateau. wat.

Kangaskid went right into it. Not wanting to use the conventional Earthquake, he grasped his bone in his hands and started to whack it on the floor. The power and frequency increasing over time, creating cracks and tremors in the arena. The left-over remains of yolk from three rounds ago wobbling like jelly on a plate. The tremors getting more violent and frequent until it felt like an Earthquake!

However, Torchic went unharmed. As Kangaskid was playing with his bone, by whacking it on the floor and hoping for a result, Torchic had set up a protect. An invisible cube of safeness protecting her from the outside world.

Torchic:
-12 ENG

Kangaskid:
-12 ENG

Grinning arrogantly, Torchic carried on the proceedings. Squatting, Torchic forced all the energy she had into her legs. She then jumped, pushing herself off the ground with her legs. Indeed, she must have been filled with energy as it sent her rocketing into the sky! She carried on gaining height until she was lost in the clouds. Kangaskid, let alone in the rain, much like what his mother did to him.

Torchic:
-6 ENG

Kangaskid was all alone again. For the nineteenth time since his mother abandoned him. He sighed and then stomped once. Oddly, this made him feel better, he did it again, with the other foot. Then he stomped again, harder, faster, with his other foot. He repeated the process, each time he stomped it gaining power and velocity. However, there was no Pokémon around to take the damage.

Kangaskid:
-12 ENG

Kangaskid whined and fell onto his front. No one was paying attention to him. No one was there. It was his childhood all over again. Pounding his hands and feet against the ground, he started to shout and whine and scream. The poundings of his hands and feet gaining power for each second he was ignored. Until, for the third time in the round, an earthquake had occurred. However, again, no one was affected.

Kangaskid:
-12 ENG

Way up high, Torchic had stopped gaining height and had spent a short amount of time just floating. However, with her amazing eye-sight, she spotted Kangaskid's tantrum and knew it was time to head down. She tilted herself down, beak first, towards the infant and started to gain energy. She closed her eyes, as to not get any cloud in them, and sped down in an amazing speed. Hitting Kangaskid in the exterior skull, cracking it a little.

8% damage done.

Paralysis roll:

Accuracy roll:

Torchic:
-4 ENG

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
92%
Energy:
64%
Here I go again on my own.

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
8%
Energy:
22%
I'm not going down without a fight, orphanboy.
+BLAZE, TOX (8% next round)

Notes:
It was raining, but that didn't matter.
Neo, your orders please.
Next round is clear sky.

mymyilikepie
5th July 2011, 06:53 AM
Toucan you are on top of it

Neo
5th July 2011, 02:57 PM
uh um,
OVERHEAT TO THE MAX!!!

mymyilikepie
5th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Bonemerang~Bonemerang~Bonemerang

Toucan Sundae
8th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
92%
Energy:
64%
Bonemerang ~ Bonemerang ~ Bonemerang

Neo
XOO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
8%
Energy:
22%
I'm not going down without a fight, orphanboy.
+BLAZE, TOX (8% this round)
Overheat ~ Overheat ~ Overheat

Round 6

It was Torchic's last action. She had no other option than go out with a bang. Much like she did with Flamethrower, she started to charge all of the heat in her body. After a second or so, she began to glow orange. However, unlike Flamethrower, she carried on charging. Her face turned purple, due to how she wasn't breathing and her glow became more red...and then white. Her eyes closed and sweat dripped down the side of her face. Opening her eyes quickly, the fire exploded out of every pore of her body, striking Kangaskid.

18% damage done.

Torchic:
-2 SP ATK, -13 ENG

Kangaskid gave a sly grin. That may have done a tonne of damage, but, what it didn't do, was take him below 70%. He was still up and running and up for even more! Grasping his bone in his hand, caressing and loving it, he brushed the tip of it with his hands and then held it above his head. He chucked it at Torchic, it creating a slicing sound as it sped through the air. It hit Torchic in the face, knocking her back. Starting to regain herself, she thought she was safe until the very last moment, as she had forgotten that boomerangs return! It struck her on the back of the head and knocked her onto the floor, knocking her out.

12% damage done (well, 8, but y'know)

Kangaskid:
-7 ENG

Neo let Torchic back into her Poké Ball and sighed.

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
74%
Energy:
57%

Neo
XXO
Torchic
Blaze
Health:
FAINTED
Energy:
22%
FAINTED

Notes:
Pieboy, please state the next six weather conditions in the order you would like. Then, Neo, send out your mon. Then, Pieboy, you order attacks. Then, Neo, your attacks.
I had forgotten about storm, last round, but, to be fair, I think it should be six weather conditions each.
Sorry about the wait, I was doing a Nuzlocke challenge.

mymyilikepie
8th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Weather
Sandstorm x6

Neo
8th July 2011, 04:33 PM
i know who is up for the job... Snivy (m) Overgrow.

mymyilikepie
8th July 2011, 07:18 PM
~Ice Punch~Fire Punch~Ice beam

Neo
8th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Giga Drain
Giga Drain
Giga Drain

mymyilikepie
9th July 2011, 05:00 AM
Guys I'm going to California until the 20th...
Can update with Iphone

Toucan Sundae
9th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
http://pldh.net/media/types/ground.png
Lightningrod
Health:
74%
Energy:
57%
Ice Punch ~ Fire Punch ~ Ice Beam

Neo
XXO
Snivy
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/495.gif
http://pldh.net/media/types/grass.png
Overgrow
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Smugleaf
Giga Drain ~ Giga Drain ~ Giga Drain

Round 7

Neo was onto his last Pokémon. This battle was not going his way. So, he decided to use his best, most smug Pokémon. Snivy, the smug Pokémon.

Smugleaf was the first to move. The smug Pokémon grinning smugly as he went to use his first smug move. Rushing over to Kangaskid, Vines extended from his fingers and dug into the orphan Pokémon. Then, pulling at the vines, a green, glowing energy traveled up them. Sapping the energy out of Kangaskid and into the Smug Pokémon. The vines, having been pulled out, left tiny holes in Kangaskid's arm.

12% damage done.

6% damage healed (well, 0...)

Snivy:
-5 ENG

Kangaskid growled and squeaked and grunted. Pulling back his arm and beginning to charge the cold energy around him, he started to focus the cold energy into his fist. As he charged the energy into his fist, it began to glow bright blue and mist started to form around his arm. As Snivy was pretty close to him, Kangaskid knocked the smug look off of his face with an Ice Punch to the chest.

10% damage done.

2% Sandstorm damage done to Smugleaf/Snivy.

Kangaskid:
-6 ENG

Snivy yelped and fell back. Pulling himself up, he repeated what he had done the previous action and sent the vines that were his fingers into Kangaskid's body. The green, glowing aura that surrounded the vines were more visible this time, reflecting off of the sand that flew around the arena. Pulling out his vines, the holes that were in Kangaskid's arms the last round were much larger in diameter and depth.

12% damage done.

6% damage healed.

Smugleaf:
-5 ENG

Kangaskid's trainer, not wanting to be dull, decided to order a different move so that the referee would not be bored while he was describing the round. Mimicking what he had done the previous round, pulling his arm back and charging energy into it. This time, it was not cold energy, but heat energy. His fist, in fact, looked as if it were on fire! Again, as the smug snake Pokémon was close, he charged forwards and struck it in the chest, the flames transferring from the hand onto Snivy.

10% damage done.

2% sandstorm damage done to Snivy

Kangaskid:
-6 ENG

One last time, Smugleaf pushed himself back onto his feet and prepared his fingers. The vine-fingers extending outwards from the smug Pokémon's body and inserting themselves into the holes already caused by Snivy. Pulling his fingers back, just a little, a green aura began to flow from Kangaskid, through the vines and into Snivy. Pulling his hands away, the vines turned back into fingers and damage had been done to Kangaskid, while Smugleaf had been healed some.

12% damage done.

6% damage healed.

Snivy:
-5 SMUGENG

Kangaskid scratched a little at the holes those vines had caused. Staring up at Smugleaf, he knew what to do. Leaning his head back somewhat, he started to breathe in all the cold air around him. It was much easier to do with all the heat energy having been used up in the Fire Punch. Icicles started to form in the nose-holes of the skull and the Cubone started to shiver. After thirty seconds of breathing in, he breathed out. What he breathed out was one, long rod of slush. Hitting Smugleaf in the face. Doing damage.

10% damage done.

2% sandstorm damage done to Smugleaf.

Kangaskid:
-6 ENG

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
38%
Energy:
39%
That smug bastard.

Neo
XXO
Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
76%
Energy:
85%
I'm bringing smug back.

Notes:
Neo, orders next. We may have to wait for Pieboy, but, eh, California is calling him.
Sandstorm until round 12.

Neo
9th July 2011, 05:55 PM
LEAF BLADE~LEAF BLADE~LEAF BLADE

mymyilikepie
11th July 2011, 07:32 AM
Blizzard-blizzard-blizzard

Toucan Sundae
11th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
38%
Energy:
39%
That smug bastard.
Blizzard ~ Blizzard ~ Blizzard

Neo
XXO
Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
76%
Energy:
85%
I'm bringing smug back.
Leaf Blade ~ Leaf Blade ~ Leaf Blade

Round 8

The atmosphere in the air was incredible! The battle was heating up and nearing an end. Both trainers were nearing or on their last Pokémon and the heat was so intense neither trainer could actually see their Pokémon through the sand!

Nevertheless, the Smugleaf Pokémon took the smug lead. Staring at Kangaskid he clamped his mouth shut as he reached behind to his tail and pulled off on of his leaves. Wielding the leaf in his hands like a sword, the edge of it suddenly became incredibly sharp! And the entire leaf sword started to glow green, while it was surrounded in the green aura, Snivy sliced at Kangaskid's chest, leaving an x-shaped cut on his belly. It was twice as deep as any known cut had happened before.

36% damage done (Critical hit!)

Critical hit roll:

Smugleaf:
-8 ENG

Kangaskid whined and squeaked as he started to rub at the deep cuts in his belly. Hidden behind the sandstorm, that bloody smug grass snake thing was really irking him. Unova Pokémon in general irked him, especially the troll ones. Starting to breath in, Kangaskid started to focus the heat energy away from his lungs. Making the air in his lungs i-hin-credibly cold. His entire body started to glow bright blue and mist also started to form around his body. Breathing out, he blew out a front of cold air and pseudo-snow (ice-covered sand) towards Smugleaf.

Or so he thought! Sadly, Kangaskid had missed Smugleaf and mixed in with the sand.

Accuracy roll:

Kangaskid:
-10 ENG

Snivy chuckled and stared right into Kangaskid's eyes. With the Cubone's last life, he was going to taunt the living Kenneth out of him. He lifted up his make-shift sword to its face and waved it in front of Kangaskid's eyes. Forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards... and then he lifted the sword above his head and winked at Kangaskid, raspberrying just before he struck the centre of Kangaskid's skull. Cracking it and breaking it in two. Knocking Kangaskid out.

18% damage done (well, 2%...)

Snivy:
-8 ENG

Pieboy shook his head and withdrew Kangaskid. He was now down to one Pokémon too. And Snivy was on green health. This was not going to be easy.

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XXO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
FAINTED
Energy:
29%
FAINTED

Neo
XXO
Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
72%
Energy:
69%
I've brought Smug back..

Notes:
Pieboy, Pokémon and orders please.
PLEASE stop repeating the same move over and over.
A very unlucky round for pieboy, sorry dood. I can't control the randomiser.
Sandstorm until round 12.

mymyilikepie
13th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Growlithe!
(f)
Cujo
Intimidate.

Also love the greyfox battle refrence

Neo
13th July 2011, 06:27 PM
Toxic/Safeguard~Glare/Mirror Coat~double team/Mirror Coat

1)Toxic if he protects, safeguard.
2)use Glare, sub for any non-physical attacks that deal damage with Mirror Coat.
3)Double Team, unless he uses a non-physical attack that deals damage, in which case Mirror Coat.

mymyilikepie
14th July 2011, 09:07 AM
Fire blast-flare blitz/protect-flare blitz
Use flare blitz if fire blast misses. Otherwise use protect.

Toucan Sundae
16th July 2011, 07:03 AM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/562.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/058.png
Bugger Kangaskid Cujo
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/058.gif
http://pldh.net/media/types/fire.png
Intimidate
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Underdog!
Fire Blast ~ Flare Blitz/Protect ~ Flare Blitz

Neo
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/102.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/255.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/495.png
Exeggcute Torchic Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
72%
Energy:
69%
I've brought smug back...
Toxic/Safeguard ~ Mirror Coat/Glare ~ Mirror Coat/Double Team

Round 9

The minute Pieboy let Cujo, the Growlithe, out of his Poké Ball, the puppy Pokémon started to growl menacingly at Snivy. Snivy squeaked and hissed back, however the intimidating power of Cujo was too much for the Smugleaf and he lost some of his attacking power.

Smugleaf:
-1 ATK

The actual round started with Smugleaf. Clearing his throat, he was sending his phlegm into his mouth. Opening his mouth, just to tease Cujo a little, he revealed a black and purple and red mess inside it, a pulsing, moving, bubbling mass of phlegm almost dribbling out of his maw. Closing it, he winked at Cujo and did a snort that would make a giant pig with a cold blush and spat the mass of toxic phlegm at Cujo, it landing on the side of his face, tangling in with his fur.

Cujo:
+ TOX (2% this round)

Smugleaf:
-6 ENG

Cujo bleghed, retched and shook himself, trying his best to shake off the toxic phlegm. However, he then remembered his trainer's, Pieboy, orders and held his breath. The heat inside his body, instead of being released with his exhalation, was being stored in his pours and skin. The puppy appeared to on fire when the trainers, audience and Smugleaf looked at him. Growling, the puppy stopped holding his breath and breathed out, sending a massive ball of fire hurdling towards Snivy. It struck Snivy in the face, leaving a slight scorch mark on his face.

20% damage done

2% sandstorm damage done to both sides.

Burn roll:

Cujo:
-11 ENG

Snivy rubbed the scorch mark with a saddened expression, he was quite smug about this, but now that rabies infested mutt had almost cooked him alive. Wincing, he just started to stare at Cujo, pulling faces and horrible expressions. Each expression he made, it was made immortal by a beam of light in the shape of that. After around five expressions, he stopped and allowed them to races towards Cujo.

However, the face-beams of light disappeared just in front of Cujo! Each time the beam disappeared, the air in front of Cujo rippled and glinted with light. Cujo laughed and barked at Snivy from behind his wall of nothing. Snivy's glare had been prevented.

Snivy:
-5 ENG

Cujo:
-10 ENG

Snivy growled and hissed again. This round was not going his way. He decided that it would be best if he made it so that Cujo's next round would not favour that mutt. Snivy closed his eyes, and almost suddenly he began to phase in and out of existence. Every time he phased out, a translucent snivy would phase in next to where Snivy was. After several phases in and out, two Smugleafs were there! Both of them translucent, one of them more transparent then the other one. The trainers and Cujo stared at Snivy confused, wondering which one was which.

Smugleaf:
+1 CLONE, +1 EVA, -6 ENG

Cujo growled under his breath and barked twice. Charging up the heat energy into his pours and skin, he had held his breath to do so. His entire body began to glow faint orange, then fully orange, then blood orange and then red. His fur stood on end and as he moved, it looked as if he was made of fire. Charging towards Snivy, he pounced on top of the Smugleaf Pokémon and let the pours and skin let the heat energy out in an almost-explosion. Both Pokémon were knocked back to their trainers' feet.

20% damage done.

7% recoil damage done

Cujo:
-12 ENG

Snivy rubbed the scorch mark on his head and whimpered, while Cujo tried to shake off the toxic substance from his fur.

3% burn damage done

2% toxic damage done

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/562.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/058.png
Bugger Kangaskid Cujo
Intimidate
Health:
86%
Energy:
67%
Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder!
+TOX (4% next round)

Neo
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/102.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/255.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/495.png
Exeggcute Torchic Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
23%
Energy:
52%
Urgh, send him to the pound.
-2 ATK, +BRN, +1 CLONE, +1 EVA

Notes:
Pieboy, order next.

mymyilikepie
17th July 2011, 09:01 PM
If he uses any evasion moves use flare blitz
Otherwise
Fire fang-extremspeed-fire fang
Any turn he protects then double team

Toucan Sundae
21st July 2011, 03:42 AM
Extending the DQ until Neo is better

Today, 4:15 AM
Neo: god im so sick T-T

mymyilikepie
21st July 2011, 10:25 AM
ok btw I'm back from California

Neo
21st July 2011, 01:14 PM
no, ill try to do my part...
just giga drain

ill also ref latter today when i come back from the doctor's office ^-^

Toucan Sundae
22nd July 2011, 09:37 AM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/127.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/058.png
Cujo
Intimidate
Health:
86%
Energy:
67%
Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder!
+TOX (4%)
Fire Fang ~ Extremespeed ~ Fire Fang

Neo
XXO
Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
23%
Energy:
52%
-2 ATK, +BRN, +1 CLONE, +1 EVA
Mega Drain x3

Round 10

Cujo chuckled and growled. He was going to win this battle! This painfully long and aching battle that was one of the most boring things he had ever done. Grinning a toothy smile over at the previously smug leaf...snake thing. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate, his teeth started to glow orange and then started to blaze. After blazing, his concentration rose and the teeth started to smoke! The fire raged on his teeth and he took a few steps back. Charging forwards, his fire teeth chomped down on the leaf smug snake thing.

11% damage done.

FLINCH roll:

Cujo:
-6 ENG

Snivy flinched, unable to move because of that damage. Seriously, that move was horrendous! Why it made him flinch he didn't know, but it did and he couldn't move. His face was scrunched up and his lips puckered.

2% sandstorm damage done to both Pokémon.

Cujo went to attempt extremespeed! But, as we all know, Extremespeed is exclusive to Arcanine and not Growlithe. Not knowing what to do or how to do it, he just sat there, with his tongue hanging out. His relaxing rejuvenated him, regaining energy in front of the smug Pokémon. His puppy-like smile making the smug Pokémon d'aww.

Cujo:
+5 ENG

Snivy d'awwed again and then went right back to work. Glaring at the puppy Pokémon, his fingers started to grow. As they grew, roots started to grow out of the tips too. Flicking his fingers back, he then pushed them forwards, sending them hurtling towards the puppy. The roots dug into the puppy and then the tips of the vines also dug into his skin. A green aura surrounded the puppy, and then travelled up the vines and then into Snivy. Him doing damage to Cujo and receiving some of that damage back as health.

3% damage done.

2% energy healed.

2% sandstorm damage done to both Pokémon

Snivy:
-6 ENG

Cujo mimicked what he had done at the beginning of the round. Closing his eyes and grinning a silly, toothy, puppy grin, his fangs began to glow orange and heat up. The longer he closed his eyes, the more his fangs heated up, and eventually, they began to smoke. As the began to smoke, they also began to blaze too. The fire starting off as a dull red...then orange...then white and then blue. Taking two steps back, he then charged forwards towards Snivy, biting that smug Pokémon in the face.

11% damage done

2% sandstorm damage done to Cujo

Cujo:
-6 ENG

Snivy urked and took a couple of stumbling steps back. Landing on his arse, he closed his eyes and fainted. Neo sighed and let him back in his Poké Ball. It had been years since his last battle, and he must have been a little rusty. Shaking hands with Pieboy, he handed him his Gym Badge, a piece of cardboard coloured in with red and green crayon and 'baj' written on it in poor handwriting. Neo smiled warmly and a little dopily, “I assure you that it is a real, official badge, in no way it is not fake or unofficial.” Both trainers wandered off and the ref went back into cryogenesis.

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XXO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/127.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/058.png
Cujo
Intimidate
Health:
73%
Energy:
60%
Underdog. UNDERDOG!
+TOX (8% next round)

Neo
XXX
Snivy
Overgrow
Health:
FAINTED
Energy:
46%
FAINTED

Notes:
Great battle, you guys.
Pieboy, you get 6 points. Neo, you get 3. And I get 6.
Also, Pieboy, Growlithe cannot learn Extremespeed, but Arcanine can. So Cujo couldn't use Extremespeed.
Currently, I am wearing odd socks. One grey, one black. Discuss.

mymyilikepie
26th July 2011, 03:10 PM
1) Damn you Brain for forgetting about extremespeed
2)GG Neo :) Thanks for first match
3)I Got my first badge! What? It's fake? THAT LITTLE (Please standby)
4)Toucan it is not the socks that matter but the shoes.

Neo
26th July 2011, 05:54 PM
oh i forgot to mention we not an approved gym;therefore, our badges are, indeed, made from bottle caps.

mymyilikepie
26th July 2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/1jofjtd62y1l60h64pfv.jpeg
Hell ya!