PDA

View Full Version : mymyilikepie VS Greyfox

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 07:03 PM
4v4 You can pick arena I send you send and attack then i send k?

Greyfox
29th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Sounds good me -- as for arenas, we're gonna go with a revamp of Blade's arena:

LEGENDARY ARENA!
We stand at the precipice of a plateau. We are surrounded by monoliths of each legendary pokémon. However, these monoliths aren't mere dedications to their glory. In fact, they hold special bonds to the pokémon who battle upon this plateau. A pokémon of each type can willingly "summon" one of these legendary pokémon into battle for a powerful super-attack. However, these legends, once summoned, can only attack once before disappearing back to wherever it was they came from. Seventeen pokémon can be summoned -- one of each type -- and they can only be summoned by a pokémon that shares that typing. The legendary pokémon are as follows:

Bug - Genesect - *Techno Blast
Dark - Darkrai - *Dark Void
Dragon - Dialga - *Roar of Time
Electric - Zekrom - *Bolt Strike
Fighting - Keldeo - *Sacred Sword
Fire - Ho-oh - *Sacred Fire
Flying - Lugia - *Aeroblast
Ghost - Giratina - *Shadow Force
Grass - Shaymin - *Seed Flare
Ground - Landorus - Fissure
Ice - Kyurem - *Glaciate
Normal - Moloetta - *Relic Song
Poison - PSN Arceus - *Judgment [Poison]
Psychic - Cresselia - *Lunar Dance
Rock - Terrakion - Close Combat
Steel - Heatran - Iron Head
Water - Palkia - *Spacial Rend

Dual-type pokémon can summon a legend from either of their typings. However, you may only summon one legendary per pokémon -- if you try to abuse their powers, they will fight the summoner (and sequentially KO them) instead.

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 08:50 PM
ok...
GO CUBONE

Greyfox
29th June 2011, 09:05 PM
I'm gonna go in with Schwarzen, my male zweilous with @Hustle. Attacks will come when we get a ref.

mymyilikepie
29th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Alright!

mymyilikepie
1st July 2011, 06:21 AM
Does anyone wanna ref?

Toucan Sundae
1st July 2011, 06:22 AM
I'll ref this then, :3

DarkestLight
1st July 2011, 06:40 AM
I wanna laugh cause of a FEW things.

1) Psn Arceus XD. Stupid Gamefreak not making a Poison Legend

2) Lunar Dance? LOLWut? O I get it.

3) Fissure, Close Combat and Iron Head lack asterisks. Wh---durr not Special moves. Got you.

Anyway good battle to you both :D Look forward to reading it. Toucan-btw-Id urge you to become an approved ref. You are really good from what I've read so far. We aren't like most other ASB's-if you haven't already noticed. :D

mymyilikepie
1st July 2011, 07:36 AM
Toucan Sundae! you're like my official ref. Not saying you need to always ref me but of my two battles you are the ref. I should not have chosen Cubone though because my legendary uses fissure :( ah well
aslo thanks DarkestLight but I'm going to get destroyed.

Finally forgot to say how about DQ-ing is 6 days and my cubone's nickname is Khangaskid is male and has Lightinrod

Greyfox
1st July 2011, 11:17 AM
Screech, Ice Fang, Double Hit. Avoid Toxic by using Protect.

mymyilikepie
1st July 2011, 12:09 PM
Brick Break~Protect~Toxic

Toucan Sundae
2nd July 2011, 02:21 PM
Pre Round

The mist hung heavily in the air as the two trainers wandered into the arena. Under the heavily-hung clouds, there was very little light and the wind blew through their clothes and sent their internal body temperature dropping. As a couple of the clouds parted, the arena and the two trainers were bathed in sunlight, revealing what their arena was. The circular plateau was oddly extremely flat with seventeen equally spaced monoliths around the circumference. Each of them was a different colour, symbolising each of the seventeen types. The two trainers gasped and gawked as they stared at their find.

"Wow, Grey, look at what we found!"

"Yeah, urm, listen...pieboy, is it? Yeah, you didn't find anything. This is my discovery."

"W-what!? I put in as much effort as you did!"

"Yeah, but who will they believe? Me, an experience member of TPM? Or you, a newbie?"

"How about we battle for the title of discoverer?"

"Fine." Grey threw one of the many Poké Balls from his belt into the centre of the plateau, a Zweilous popping out, the heads biting at each other. MMILP mimicked, throwing his Poké Ball into the centre too, a Cubone popping out.

Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/104.gif
Lightningrod
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Just another manic monday
Brick Break~Protect~Toxic

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/634.gif
Hustle
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
Two heads are better than 1
Screech/Protect ~ Ice Fang/Protect ~ Double Hit/Protect

Round 1

Schwarzen was the first to move, however, staying in place. Lifting his heads up into the sky, he opened both of his mouths and began to screech, emitting a very annoying high pitched wail like Justin Bieber throughout the arena and the rest of the area. Both trainers clasped their hands to their ears and Kangaskid attempted to also, however his tiny, nubby arms couldn't reach his ears. After the screech had finished bouncing around the arena, the trainers removed their hands from their ears and inspected the damage to Cubone.

Kangaskid:
-2 DEF

Schwarzen:
-3 ENG

Kangaskid irked and rubbed his temples, well, he rubbed the skull where the temples would be if it weren't for his armour. Shaking off the noise as best he could, he recovered from the screech and readied his move. Grasping his bone tight in his hands, he started to charge forwards, running across the field at quite a rubbish speed, Kangaskid finally reached Shwarzen and struck him across the left face with his bone. Both faces cringed from the damage.

8% damage done.

Kangaskid:
-5 ENG

Shwarzen's two heads cringed after taking the bone thrashing. Kangaskid's bone had just whacked him across his left face and then he ran away, he should have at least bought him dinner first. Remembering his trainer's orders, Schwarzen opened his maws and revealed a row of razor-sharp teeth. Each mouth had four major canines that were considerably larger than the rest. All eight of them began to glow bright blue, the air around it condensing and creating a visible mist around his maws. Trotting forward, he sped his way towards Kangaskid and chomped down on his arm.

Or so he thought. What Kangaskid had done, at the last minute, had set up a Protective barrier using his weak psychic abilities. What Schwarzen had chomped down on was a wall of light that had appeared invisible until he had attacked. Protecting Kangaskid from the massive canines from freezing him.

Kangaskid:
-12 ENG

It was now Kangaskid's turn to move. He closed his eyes, tight, and moved his hands in front of him, flat out like he was holding a box, or showing someone how big something was. In the centre of his gesture was a small, purple ball. The longer Kangaskid had his eyes closed, the bigger the purple ball grew. It carried on growing until the ball was around the same size as his head, Kangaskid then opening his eyes. Wielding his bone like a bat, he hit it with it and the purple ball went flying into Schwarzen!

Or so he thought! In the last minute, Schwarzen had pulled a Kangaskid and used protect! The purple ball splattering against the invisible wall, causing a sort-of explosion of purple goop all over the arena.

Schwarzen:
-12 ENG

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
100%
Energy:
83%
-2 DEF
Anyone else hear a high-pitched ring?

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
92%
Energy:
85%
Urgh, I hate protect.

Notes:
While protect is a high-priority move, I reffed it as a last-minute deal. If anyone has any problems with this, I'll re-ref.
Also, very unrelated, I've finally realised what nsmbwii means. xD
Grey, if it was any consolation, if it weren't for Protect, Ice Fang would have frozen Cubone (I forgot Kangaskid's Protect and reffed the Ice Fang, then remembered.)
Pieboy to order next.
Wow I kept putting this off.

mymyilikepie
2nd July 2011, 05:34 PM
1)I'm fine with protect
2)You are hilarious Toucan and I love your style
3)Pieboy... Really?

Toucan Sundae
2nd July 2011, 05:36 PM
3)Pieboy... Really?That's your nickname from now on. I can't be arsed typing mymyilikepie each time

mymyilikepie
2nd July 2011, 07:15 PM
That's your nickname from now on. I can't be arsed typing mymyilikepie each time
understandable

Toucan Sundae
3rd July 2011, 09:09 AM
Pieboy, your orders, if you will?

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 10:23 AM
Toxic~Swords Dance~Swords Dance.
If he uses attacking move on second swords dance then use detect. If he uses attacking move on first swords dance then use detect. If he uses a attacking move on both swords dance only detect on first.

Greyfox
3rd July 2011, 10:35 AM
Double Team, then Swagger -- make him so enraged that he has to attack. Then, when he comes at you, give him a nasty Ice Fang.

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 10:40 AM
Double Team, then Swagger -- make him so enraged that he has to attack. Then, when he comes at you, give him a nasty Ice Fang.

Make me so enraged I have to attack???

Greyfox
3rd July 2011, 10:52 AM
Swagger-NRM- The user physically and verbally taunts opponents, provoking them into a vicious rage. While berserked in this manner, an affected opponent may sometimes ignore its trainer’s orders and tear into the Swaggerer with a barrage of basic melee attacks (meaning Frustration). The victim is unusually difficult to calm, made much worse if the user continues to throw in a taunt occasionally.
Fatigue: Moderate
Accuracy: Moderate

Indeed.

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 11:23 AM
Indeed.

Oh. I hate you. :)

Greyfox
3rd July 2011, 11:26 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/noiu98j/gUplb4j88/trollface.jpg

mymyilikepie
3rd July 2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/x4tmp562cc9w5ftotff.jpeg

Toucan Sundae
4th July 2011, 02:02 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
100%
Energy:
83%
-2 DEF
Anyone else hear a high-pitched ring?
Toxic ~ Swords Dance ~ Swords Dance.

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
92%
Energy:
85%
Urgh, I hate protect.
Double Team ~ Swagger ~ Ice Fang

Round 2

With both of Schwarzen's heads in trollface, they set off with their orders. Being the faster of the two, of course. Closing their four eyes, their cheeky, evil grins still carved into their faces, their entire body started to phase in and out of existence. To the left of it, a copy of Schwarzen started to phase in as Schwarzen phase out. After thirty seconds of phasing in and out, the two stopped, with both of them being around the same opacity. Each of the four faces with a troll grin.

Schwarzen:
+1 EVA, +1 CLONE, -4 ENG

'Urgh, I hate trolls.' Kangaskid whispered to himself, sighing, he repeated what he did before with the Toxic. Concentrating hard a purple ball of poison started to form in front of him. He pulled back his arm, grasping his bone in his hands. With his bone firmly in his hands, twisting it slightly, he hit his ball with his bone, sending it flying. It flew straight towards Schwarzen at a million miles a second.

And it flew right over Schwarzens' head.

Accuracy roll:
85 (68+ meaning a miss)

Schwarzen grinned and laughed, "Problem?" Schwarzen started to troll Kangaskid, aggravating the baby-Kangaskhan with it's antics and troll science. After the sixth trolling attempt, reverse gravity, Kangaskid was so frustrated, he just had to attack and fuel the troll.

Kangaskid:
+2 ATK, + RAGE

Schwarzen:
+ TROLL, -6 ENG

Kangaskid roared, well, whatever a roar is to something that's barely half an adult's size, like a scream or a squeak. Brandishing his bone in his hands, stroking up and down the length of it. He flailed his hands in the air and charged towards the two trolls...or would it count as four? Anyway, he charged towards Schwarzen and struck...

...well, not really.

He had struck the copy of Schwarzen, the clone fizzing and phasing out of existence, Schwarzen phasing back into existence. Using his closeness as a chance, Schwarzen opened his mouths, each of them with the light blue, glowing, massive canines and chomped down on Kangaskid.

18% damage done.

Kangaskid:
-2 ENG, -1 RAGE

RAGE roll:
42 (1 - 50 meaning Kangaskid will rage)

Schwarzen:
-1 CLONE, +1 TROLL, -6 ENG

Kangaskid was totally and utterly frustrated, he was just feeding the troll! Grasping his bone again, this time he was going to do the dance. The dance of the swords. He started to do the dance and then realised, this was probably going to feed the troll too! The best way to stop a troll was probably head on, according to Kangaskid. Rushing forward, weilding his trusty bone in his hands. He ran forward to Schwarzen and attacked!

4% damage done

Kangaskid:
-1 RAGE, -2 ENG

RAGE roll:

Schwarzen:
+1 TROLL

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
82%
Energy:
79%
+2 ATK, -2 DEF, +3 RAGE
ARGH

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
88%
Energy:
79%
+1 CLONE,+2 TROLL
[/troll]

Notes:
Reading this ASB's definition of rage, I decided to do it this way. It's a lot like the confusion, but Rage instead. Rage is more or less a roll deciding whether the user uses the move rage or goes about its attack as planned (50/50 chance). Rage begins with 5 Rage, each action 1 rage is lost until the swagger effect goes. Each time rage works, the user of Swagger will gain +1 troll, the trolls are used up either when the user uses swagger again (thus increasing the number of rages by the number of trolls) or uses the move rage itself. Hope everyone is okay with that. Unless the move ordered is rage, Trollrage will do 4% damage each time.
Greytroll please order.
Also, Grey, remember you need to issue orders for our battle too.

mymyilikepie
4th July 2011, 06:38 PM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/xkwzp77z3tci53644ul.jpeg

Greyfox
5th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Focus Energy, then two more Ice Fangs!

mymyilikepie
5th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Focus Punch~Detect~Brick Break

Toucan Sundae
8th July 2011, 02:13 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
82%
Energy:
79%
+2 ATK, -2 DEF, +3 RAGE
ARGH
Focus Punch ~ Detect ~ Brick Break

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
88%
Energy:
79%
+1 CLONE,+2 TROLL
[/troll]
Focus Energy ~ Ice Fang ~ Ice Fang

Round 3

Before the troll could do anything, Kangaskid pulled his arm back and began to focus. His rage had died down a little and he was feeling more calm and collected than full of rage, but that might have been because of the Rage roll that the ref had done, because, for some reason, everything would pause until the referee would roll two red dice and shouted a result. The first Kangaskid had made at the end of the pulled-back arm clenched tightly and began to glow white.

RAGE roll:

Schwarzen just chuckled, there was no way that it would succeed, his trolling was so flawless there would be no way that Kangaskid could concentrate without falling into a frenzied rage. So, Schwarzen just began to concentrate, closing his four eyes tight and letting his tiny wings flap a little. His troll grin had faded into a calm, indifferent frown and his muscles began to grow a little. His chances of critical hits were doubled.

(1/8 chance of critical hits from now on)

Schwarzen:
-2 ENG

Kangaskid's eyes flashed a little as his fist and concentration had reached their peak. Stampeding forwards with his fist clenched tight and his moderator on stand-by in case some last-minute trolling happened. He finally reached Schwarzen's two faces and struck him in the right face, making the troll frown a little.

16% damage done

Kangaskid:
-10 ENG, -1 RAGE

RAGE roll:

Schwarzen growled, twice, and rubbed at his face with his other face, trying to make himself feel better, but only succeeding to make his other face hurt worse. Opening his mouth wide, his massive canines started to glow bright blue and the air around them began to condensate. Only having to trot forwards a little, he chomped down on Kangaskid's right arm!

Kangaskid had plans for that move, well, Pieboy had plans, but they were directed to Kangaskid. He had planned on using Detect on Schwarzen while he used Ice Fang! However, for some reason, Schwarzen's faces made Kangaskid really pished off. He didn't know why, but he wanted to destroy them again. So, instead of what Pieboy had ordered, when Schwarzen went down to chomp on his arm, Kangaskid whacked Schwarzen on the head.

4% rage damage done.

18% damage done.

Freeze roll:

Flinch roll:

Schwarzen:
-6 ENG, +1 TROLL

Kangaskid:
-2 ENG, -1 RAGE

Schwarzen still had his other head free, and opened his other mouth. Staring at Kangaskid, he flashed his troll grin right in his face before chomping down on the other arm. Making Kangaskid cry and growl and squeak with rage.

Kangaskid knew he was meant to use Brick Break, that he was meant to follow his trainer's orders. But that damn Zweilous and it's double troll grins and ice fangs made him really, really, really angry. He started to wriggle and writhe and struggle in the two-faced Troll's grasps, kicking at his faces. Doing rage damage and calming himself down completely.

4% rage damage done

18% damage done

RAGE roll:

Schwarzen:
+1 TROLL, -6 ENG

Kangaskid:
-2 ENG, -1 RAGE

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
46%
Energy:
65%
+2 ATK, -2 DEF
I hate trolls

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
64%
Energy:
65%
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL
[/troll]

Notes:
Accuracy and critical hit rolls I won't be mentioning unless they miss or are like Zap Cannon.
Pieboy, your orders.
Sorry about the wait, doing a Nuzlocke challenge and completely forgot about this.

mymyilikepie
8th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Swords Dance~Swords Dance~Brick Break or if he uses a move like protect or detect Swords Dance

Greyfox
8th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Two more Ice Fangs, followed by Protect.

mymyilikepie
9th July 2011, 05:00 AM
I'm leeaving for California today and coming back the 20th so...
Gonna hafta post with Iphone

Toucan Sundae
9th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
OOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
46%
Energy:
65%
+2 ATK, -2 DEF
I hate trolls
Swords Dance ~ Swords Dance ~ Brick Break/Swords Dance

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
64%
Energy:
65%
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL
[/troll]
Ice Fang ~ Ice Fang ~ Protect

Round 4

The two Pokémon had broken away from eachother and were staring eachother down. Schwarzen moved first, as he was the faster Pokémon, and opened his right maw. Galloping across the arena, he reached Kangaskid in a matter of seconds lifting his right mouth above the orphan to show his four, huge, light-blue glowing fangs, twice as large as they were the previous round.. He left it open to taunt Kangaskid for a second and then chomped down on the Pokémon's belly. Pulling away to leave a bite mark, much deeper and icy than the previous ones had been. It had been a critical hit.

36% damage done. (Ow)

Critical hit roll (1 and 2 mean critical hit, 3 - 16 mean nothing)

Schwarzen:
-6 ENG

Kangaskid recoiled from the damage and fell onto his arse. Damn that did a lot of damage. Slowly rising back onto his feet, he decided to follow his master's orders and grasped his bone in his hands, his long, sturdy, faithful bone. The bone that had gotten him into and out of very many sticky situations. Well, I digress, he started to waves the bone in the air as he span around in circles. Then, practicing sword-fighting with the bone and this raised his sword-fighting prowess.

Kangaskid:
+2 ATK, -3 ENG

Schwarzen double-grinned at the dancing, jousting orphan. There was barely any health left on the poor thing and his own troll levels were through the roof! Opening his left maw, he began to charge up the cold into them, obviously having used Sensodyne to protect his sensitive teeth. Charging forwards for one, final blow, he chomped down on Kangaskid's arm and threw him into the air. Watching as he landed onto the floor with an "OOMPH."

18% damage done (well, 12% really)

Schwarzen:
-6 ENG

Kangaskid had fainted, Pieboy withdrew him and readied another Pokémon to continue the battle.

Post-battle statistics

Mymyilikepie
XOOO
Kangaskid
Lightningrod
Health:
FAINTED
Energy:
62%
FAINTED

Greyfox
OOOO
Schwarzen
Hustle
Health:
64%
Energy:
53%
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL
Bi-winning

Notes:
Accuracy and critical hit rolls I won't be mentioning unless they miss or are like Zap Cannon.
Pieboy, your Pokémon. Then, Greyfox, your attacks. Then Pieboy's attacks.
Just incase anyone was wondering why Ice Fang managed to do so much. Without supereffectiveness, Kangaskid's lowered defences and the critical hits it would normally do around 4 - 5% each time.
I'm really enjoying this battle.

I'm leeaving for California today and coming back the 20th so...
Gonna hafta post with Iphone

Alright dood, post your orders when you can.

mymyilikepie
12th July 2011, 08:34 AM
Lapras
Nessi
(f)
Water absorb

Greyfox
13th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Work Up, Dragon Rush, Thunder Fang.

mymyilikepie
13th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Hail-blizzard-blizzard

Toucan Sundae
14th July 2011, 02:19 AM
Pre-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/131.gif
http://pldh.net/media/types/water.png/http://pldh.net/media/types/ice.png
Water Absorb
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
I'm not a hoax.
Hail ~ Blizzard ~ Blizzard

Grey
OOOO
Schwazen
http://pldh.net/media/types/dragon.png/http://pldh.net/media/types/dark.png
Hustle
Health:
64%
Energy:
53%
Bi-winning.
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL
Work Up ~ Dragon Rush ~ Thunder Fang

Round 5

Pieboy just shrugged, so what if he was one Pokémon down? This was not going to break him. Just lazily chucking a Lure Ball to the floor, a Lapras, his Lapras, Nessi popped out and shrieked.

She was also the first one to move, she began to breathe in the cold air around her. Her large maw opening as air was visibly being sucked into it. It was made all the easier as they were high up in the air. As Nessi breathed in, condensation and mist began to form on and around her body. Finishing her inhaling, she then lifted her maw up to the sky and exhaled, blowing the wave of cold air into the clouds. This made the clouds twist and gnarl and deform, it started to rain...and then to hail.

Weather:
HAIL +5 TURNS

Nessi:
-4 ENG

Schwarzen didn't mind this, if anything, he enjoyed the hail. It was cold, unforgiving; much like him. Suddenly, only to him, '80s training montage music began to play. This made Zweilous want to work, to work up. As the music played, several scenes played out in Schwarzen's minds; running through the snow in shorts and sandals, doing push-ups in the rain, meditating under a waterfall, on a treadmill sweating up a storm, skipping, practicing his punches...somehow. Each of the scenes were perfectly timed with the music. The montage, however it worked as he has just been standing still, humming the tune in real life, had raised his offensive power.

2% hail damage done to Schwarzen

Schwarzen:
+1 ATK, +1 SP ATK, -4 ENG

Nessi moved next, repeating her actions from the last action, somewhat, she started to breathe in. The cold air from the hail and the altitude made it easier by the tonne for her to store the cold energy in her body, as she stored the cold air, icicles began to form on her body, due to, mainly, the condensation caused by her previous action. The mist from the previous action also started to form around her. Finishing, she breathed out, blowing a front of cold air, hail and cold energy towards Schwarzen.

33% damage done.

FRZ roll:

Nessi:
-11 ENG

Schwarzen went to move, lifting up his hoof...he then noticed he couldn't move! Ice was travelling up his body, creating a three inch thick layer of ice. Wriggling his heads around, trying his best to avoid being trapped in the ice prison. With a squeak, the layer of ice trapped him and prevented him from moving.

Schwarzen:
+FRZ

This round had been pretty samey for Nessi. Mimicking what she had done the previous actions, she started to breathe in and charge the cold air around her. Icicles began to form on her condensation-coated skin and mist started to congregate around her belly and head. When she had finished charging the cold air, she breathed out, pushing a front of cold air, cold energy and hail towards Schwarzen.

33% damage done

Nessi:
-11 ENG

Schwarzen couldn't move. The ice prevented him from moving, he had not thawed out yet.

Post-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
100%
Energy:
74%
[/troll]

Grey
OOOO
Schwazen
Hustle
Health:
14% (Damcap)
Energy:
49%
...Okay.
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL, +FRZ

Notes:
Reffed with a damage cap of 50%
Hail does 2% damage each 'turn.'
I've defined a turn as every two actions, so Hail will last for two more turns.
25% chance each action for Schwarzen to thaw, 75% in sunlight. However, while frozen, I'd think that Schwarzen would be protected from hail, no? Wouldn't matter this round anyway, my lord Blizzard does loads, without supereffectiveness, hail and STAB, Blizzard would have done around 9 or 10%.
Pieboy, your orders pl0x.

mymyilikepie
17th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Toucan you will hate this but
Blizzard-blizzard-ice beam

Trollin'

Greyfox
20th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Scwarzen -- time for your swan song -- summon Dialga! *Roar of Time!

Toucan Sundae
20th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/131.png ? ?
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
100%
Energy:
74%
[/troll]
Blizzard ~ Blizzard ~ Ice Beam

Grey
OOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/634.png ? ? ?
Schwazen
Hustle
Health:
14% (Damcap)
Energy:
49%
...Okay.
+1 CLONE,+4 TROLL, +FRZ
Summon Dialga (Roar Of Time)

Round 6

This was it, Schwarzen thought to himself, I am going to summon Dialga and let this battle end now! Attempting to move, the ice cracked slightly, but didn't allow Schwarzen to move. His face moved into a frown, only slightly, but not that much. This frozen thing was really becoming a pain in his necks.

Nessi breathed in and chuckled, 'Not today!' Starting to store the cold from around her in her lungs, she also started to breathe in hail and the cold air around her. As the hail rained down on her, the weather started to form small icicles on her body and create a thin film of ice around her. Mist started to form near her mouth and belly and her eyes shone bright blue. Breathing out, she pushed the wave of cold air and hail and mist towards the double-raptordragon.

33% damage done (well, 14% really)

Nessi:
-11 ENG

The ice cracked and smashed open, as it did, Schwarzen landed on the ground with an audible 'THUMP.' He squeaked as he was summoned back into his ball, knocked out.

Post-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/104.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/131.png ? ?
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
100%
Energy:
63%
I am unscathed!

Grey
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/634.png ? ? ?
Schwazen
Hustle
Health:
FAINTED
Energy:
49%
...Okay.
FAINTED

Notes:
Grey, I assumed the summoning would be a move where one would actually have to do something, and, therefore, Schwarzen was unable to during his frozen period. I will re-ref if it works different.
Grey, summon your next 'mon, Pieboy order, then Grey order pl0x.

Greyfox
20th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Well, you not really, since you're just summoning something. Movement wouldn'tve been required -- but I'll let this slide since I wasn't really clear about it in the initial post.

Next up is Perseus, my black gallade with @Steadfast.

Start out by ending this maelstrom of bad weather with Sunny Day, followed by Flamethrower and then Low Sweep. However, if she tries to change the weather back, sub Flamethrower for Focus Blast!

mymyilikepie
21st July 2011, 12:29 AM
hail~protect~blizzard

Toucan Sundae
21st July 2011, 03:02 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
100%
Energy:
63%
I am unscathed!
Hail ~ Protect ~ Blizzard

Grey
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/634.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/475.png ? ?
Perseus
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/475.gif
http://pldh.net/media/types/psychic.png/http://pldh.net/media/types/fighting.png
Steadfast
Health:
100%
Energy:
100%
I AM A GALLADE. THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT THIS
Sunny Day ~ Flamethrower/Focus Blast ~ Low Sweep

Round 7

It was Round Seven and both trainers were on their second Pokémon. With both Perseus, a GALLADE, DEFINITELY A GALLADE IN NO WAY A ZOROARK, and Nessi, a Lapras, relatively unscathed. From across the battle field, Pieboy and Greyfox smirked at each other. Both of them had a plan, which one would come out victorious?

Perseus was the first to move, and this Hail was getting on his tits. I mean, frozen rain, how un-creative. Closing his eyes, he began to concentrate. His entire body began to glow red, holding his hands into the sky, he started to direct the red glow into the clouds. Gnarling and twisting and deforming and then dissolving, the clouds parted to reveal the sun. However, the red glow still continued to shoot upwards. And so it did for ages, until it reached the sun. And, suddenly, the sun's intensity began to grow and grow. The entire arena was bathed in light.

WEATHER
SUNNY DAY +5 TURNS

Perseus:
-4 ENG

Nessi shook her head. She liked the hail! The hail was good and reminded her of home. She had worked and lived her entire life in one place and this hail, this cold, damp, irritating hail reminded her of it. I digress. Nessi closed her eyes and began to breathe in. The air grew hotter as she breathed in all of the cold air from the battlefield. A fine cloud of mist cloaked her body as she directed her maw to the sky, breathing out, her breath, all condensed, created clouds in the sky, blotting out the sun and creating rain...frozen rain. Some would call it hail.

WEATHER
HAIL +5 TURNS

2% damage done to Perseus.

Nessi:
-4 ENG

Perseus growled under his breath, it was almost as if he was based on a kistune, but, no, he was definitely a Gallade. Closing his eyes again, he move his hands into a praying position and began to concentrate. Almost suddenly, a pea-sized brown blob of light formed above the praying hands. The longer he closed his eyes, the more the blob grew and glowed. Upon growing to the size of his body, Perseus opened his eyes and pushed the blob forwards...

Or so he thought! The blob smashed just before it hit Nessi. A wall of air rippled and shone as pieces of brown aura splattered onto the ground and then faded away. Nessi grinned at Perseus and winked, 'You weren't expecting that, eh?' Nessi started to look tired, even though no actual damage had been done to her.

2% hail damage done to Perseus.

Perseus:
-11 ENG

Nessi:
-11 ENG

Perseus glared at Nessi. Damn dinosaur/myth/boat thing. She was getting the upper hand of him! Well, not for long. Taking a couple of steps backwards, he started to charge towards Nessi. Every time his foot hit the floor, an audible 'tmph' sound could be heard. He sped up, quicker and quicker until he slid one of his feet forwards, sliding his right pawfoot at the bottom of Nessi. Knocking her back and, somehow, decreasing her speed.

10% damage done.

Nessi:
-1 SPD

Perseus:
-6 ENG

"So what? Okay, I'm a little slower. That's all." She chuckled and winked at Perseus again. Repeating what she had spammed over the last couple of rounds, she started to breathe in the cold air, storing it in her lungs. The hail began to freeze on her body, creating an armour of ice spears all over her. A cloud of mist surrounded her body and a small hole was visible where she was breathing in. Her eyes began to glow bright blue too. Exhaling, she blew the mixture of ice, hail, cold air, extremely cold air, and mist towards Perseus. Knocking him on his arse.

15% damage done

2% hail damage done

Nessi:
-11 ENG

...What? What is happening to Perseus? His entire body began to shift and disfigure. For one moment, his entire body went black and crumbled to the ground, leaving a translucent black sludge on the floor. The sludge rose back up into place, revealing who Perseus had been all this time.

ILLUSION GONE

Post-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
90%
Energy:
37%
...wat
-1 SPD

Grey
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/634.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/571.png ? ?
Weir
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/571.gif
http://pldh.net/media/types/dark.png
Illusion
Health:
79%
Energy:
79%
I AM A ZOROARK. THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT THIS

Notes:
Hail didn't remove the Illusion because it would have been boring then.
Pieboy, your orders next pl0x.

mymyilikepie
21st July 2011, 05:39 PM
any turn he tries to change the weather use hail.
Sing~Double Team~Blizzard If sing misses replace all moves with sing until it hits.

Greyfox
21st July 2011, 07:16 PM
Substitute immediately, Weir. That should make her only use Sing. Then, take advantage of the free hits with two Focus Blasts!

mymyilikepie
21st July 2011, 10:28 PM
OH SHIT! NOESSSSSS

Toucan Sundae
22nd July 2011, 02:25 PM
Pre-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
90%
Energy:
37%
...wat
-1 SPD
Sing ~ Double Team ~ Blizzard

Grey
XOOO
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/634.png http://pldh.net/media/pokecons/571.png ? ?
Weir
Illusion
Health:
79%
Energy:
79%
I AM A ZOROARK. THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT THIS
Substitute ~ Focus Blast ~ Focus Blast

Round 8

The round kicked off as normal, well, actually, this was the first time the round kicked off like this, this was the first time the round kicked off with a Zoroark being against Nessi, seeing as it had started off with Perseus instead of Weir in the previous round.

Weir closed his eyes and clenched his fists. Focusing, he started to send energy into the air in front of him. The air started off as just a light grey mist, congregating into a similar shape as Weir. As energy and health was directed into the Zoroark-shaped mist, it began to gain colour and solidity. Weir started to sweat and cringe as his health was directed also into the clone. Within seconds, it appeared to be two solid Weirs standing in the exact same position. They both looked up at Nessi and winked. Which one was the real one?

16% health directed into Sub.

Weir:
-11 ENG

Nessi head-tilted and shrugged, whatever a shrug would look like on a Lapras. She breathed in and closed her eyes, breathing out, she began to emit one soothing tone. Ringing throughout the arena, the Sub shook a little, but was unaffected. Pieboy, on the other hand, snoozed off.

2% hail damage done to Weir.

Nessi:
-6 ENG

Weir grinned and clasped his hand together, in the prayer-form again. Closing his eyes, he began to focus his concentration onto his prayer hands, where a pea-sized blob of brown energy formed above them. The longer he focused, the larger in size the brown blob grew. The intensity of light also grew over time, almost in the same proportion as how it grew. His entire body began to glow brown as he focused. Opening his eyes, he pushed forwards, knocking the ball of brown against the side of Nessi's face.

22% damage done.

SP DEF roll:

Weir:
-11 ENG

Nessi started to sing again, it made the substitute shake. But, nothing had happened.

2% hail damage done to Weir.

Nessi:
-6 ENG

Weir grinned and cackled, he was going to win this! There was no way he was going to mess up this next attack. Clapping his hands as they slap into the prayer position, he closed his eyes and began to focus. Focusing energy into his prayer-form hands, a small blob of glowing brown energy...ness began to form above them. His body also gained a glow similar to the colour of the blob. The blob grew over time and so did its intensity, the second his eyes opened, he pushed his hands forwards and the glowing blob hit Nessi, sending her back a couple of foot.

33% damage done.

Weir:
-11 ENG

Nessi sang again. This time Dermot O'Leary walked into the middle of the battle and stopped any of the proceedings.

"The votes have been counted and verified. And the winner of X-Factor 2011 is..."

"..."

"...Nessi!"

Nevertheless, Weir's substitute was none-too-impressed by Nessi's singing and was unaffected by it.

Nessi:
-6 ENG, + Ł1,000,000 recording contract

Post-battle statistics

Pieboy
XOOO
Nessi
Water Absorb
Health:
40% DamCap
Energy:
19%
ARGH
-1 SPD, -1 SP DEF, Won the X-Factor

Grey
XOOO
Weir
Illusion
Health:
59%
Energy:
46%
Haha!

Weir SUB
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/SubstituteG5f.png
http://pldh.net/media/types/unknown.png
Health:
16%

Notes:
Once a Pokémon loses all of its energy, it spends 50% of its health restoring 100% of its energy. It will spend 2 full actions doing this.
Grey, order next.
Weather moves don't do damage to substitute, if they were initiated before the sub was created.
Seeing as the health of the sub wasn't dictated, I randomised a number between 10 and 25. For the energy, I did 2/3 of the health take off.

Greyfox
24th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Grass Knot, Focus Blast, then relax. However, if she attempts to sing again after your sub is destroyed, Detect it.

mymyilikepie
26th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Rain dance~Hydro pumpX2