I had Baby Corn.

What did you guys have for breakfast

Oslo
30th June 2011, 05:19 PM
That is a terrible breakfast.

Except I haven't eaten in the past sixteen hours, so I cannot judge. :D

Toucan Sundae
30th June 2011, 05:28 PM
That is a terrible breakfast. Baby corn is dericious. I can pretend I'm a giant holding a tiny corn on the cob. Or I'm an Amish smoker.

kurai
30th June 2011, 06:09 PM
banana and slice of bread

Knight of Time
30th June 2011, 07:59 PM
I had English muffins this morning...generally, I have cereal, but besides having brunch on most weekends, I usually have cereal most mornings though.

Ayeun
30th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Ice cream sundaee Poptarts!

mattbcl
30th June 2011, 08:59 PM
A bowl of Cocoa Pebbles with two Mountain Dew Supernova chasers. That rush lasted me about an hour.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Cornflakes with lots of Sugar and a Pepsi Max.

classy_cat18
30th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Bacon, egg and cheese buscuit washed down with sweet tea. Ohhhh yeah.

Jeff
30th June 2011, 10:05 PM
I can't remember the last time I had breakfast. I haven't been up that early often, and when I do, I just wait for lunch. Yeah, probably not the healthiest of habits.

Fett One
30th June 2011, 10:12 PM
I rarely eat breakfast. If I do it's usually a couple of chocolate chip cookies or any other quick snack that I can grab on the run.

DarkestLight
30th June 2011, 11:04 PM
I can't remember the last time I had breakfast. I haven't been up that early often, and when I do, I just wait for lunch. Yeah, probably not the healthiest of habits.

QFT :O

Shadow Wolf
30th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Ice cream sundaee Poptarts!

Note to self: your favorite breakfast @ Ayeun's houes.
PS: Pray that she'll share.

Anyways, my breakfast mainly consists of white bread (ingredients vary from ham and cheese to fried eggs, hotdogs and even chopped pastrami in tomato sauce *drools*) and a nice hot cup of coffee with milk and 3 teaspoons of sugar.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st July 2011, 04:10 AM
Muesli and milk. Tomorrow will be cereals, and Sunday muesli again. What a boring breakfast menu, like my worst combo in ASB. Will have some porridge on Monday. That's what I call a breakfast.

ChobiChibi
1st July 2011, 06:53 AM
I'm a bit like Jeff- if I'm not up in time for breakfast and it's close to lunch, I won't bother. But I had wheetabix and milk this morning. Never fills me up, always hungry again by 11 at the latest.

Magmar
1st July 2011, 07:08 AM
veggie egg white omelette and cheese on a wheat bagel
medium iced french vanilla with whole milk and two sugars
breakfast of champions. spoken like a true rhode islander.
this is known as a "number five" at dunkin donuts!
we have more coffee shops per square mile and per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st July 2011, 07:09 AM
I hate Weetabix. We're talking about an overrated food, if you ask me. Always get too crushed.

Toucan Sundae
1st July 2011, 07:14 AM
I hate Weetabix. We're talking about an overrated food, if you ask me. Always get too crushed. Weetabix is the breakfast of kings.

Blademaster
1st July 2011, 02:21 PM
Frosted mini-wheats.

And Cheez-Its.

Zak
1st July 2011, 03:37 PM
Bagel with cream cheese and lox... what a shocker.

Oslo
1st July 2011, 07:39 PM
I dunno which counts as my breakfast: the bagel I had at two in the morning or the pasta I had at eight at night.

In other news, carbs. <3 <3

Magmar
1st July 2011, 09:38 PM
I hate Weetabix. We're talking about an overrated food, if you ask me. Always get too crushed.

I had never heard of weetabix before this thread. That stuff looks like hell on earth to eat and like it'll rip through your colon like a brass parade. Who would eat a BRICK of cereal? The biggest chunks I'm alright with are the frosted not-so-mini wheats that you gotta break up with your spoon.

RedStarWarrior
2nd July 2011, 01:00 PM
Biscuit and gravy. And a chicken burrito.

Telume
2nd July 2011, 02:31 PM

^ I can't remember the last time I had a true breakfast. Maybe when I was still in school.

ChobiChibi
2nd July 2011, 03:04 PM
Wheetabix is supposed to be filling so that you don't have to eat anything til lunch time. That's not the reason I eat it... Um... It's not even that tasty. My body can't handle sweet things in the morning. And Mikachu, yeah, it annoys me when they get crushed D: I hate it when Wheetabix is soggy, too.

But I eat most other cereals without milk. Even stuff like Cocopops (which I had for breakfast this morning, ran out of Wheetabix D: ) which is pretty dry without milk... And toast irritates me cos there's never enough of it.

Drago
8th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Up & Go yoghurt in a tube. :yes:

I rarely have breakfast. I'm so unfamiliar with having a full stomach in the mornings, I feel ill whenever I have too much breakfast. Lunch is my everything.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th July 2011, 12:29 AM
On a related note, when you people actually wake up? I mean, I wake up at seven o' clock, and we must eat breakfast after 8 o'clock, so I wait for 1 hours without eating anything. On the other hand, if you wake up at 11 o'clock, you actually have skipped breakfast and it's lunch you eat. Also, on normal Saturdays, I have a crazy habit on waking up at 5 o'clock or something, and then I eat breakfast immediately, because my lunch will be at 9 o'clock already! I don't know if this irregular pattern is healthy, but I go with it.

Becky
9th July 2011, 05:07 AM
Cereal. Usually a Kashi one, but I just woke up, so far I've started with coffee. ^_^

I'm at my parents' home at the moment and they seem to be making something...see how helpful I am, typing away here instead?

Little_Pikachu
10th July 2011, 04:58 AM
I don't usually have breakfast on the weekend, if I'm awake in time I have cereal on a week day, or if I'm running late (which is the usual) I grab some sort of cereal bar and eat it at work.

Telume
10th July 2011, 06:57 AM
Bacon.

http://www.cookeatfret.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/plated-candied-bacon.JPG

And suddenly I'm reminded of this:

CErapf79rqM

Cynder
10th July 2011, 10:52 AM
I had beans on toast this morning... Mmm... Normally I have nutella on toast though. My diet contains a lot of bread.

Oslo
10th July 2011, 11:11 AM
My diet contains a lot of bread.

Because bread is amazing. :D

I made myself some rice with chicken and yellow curry for breakfast. Not especially breakfasty, but I was battling some mad Thai cravings and did my best to satisfy them. In a perfect world, I would have been born in Asia so I could enjoy delicious ethnic foodstuffs all day everyday.

DarkestLight
10th July 2011, 11:14 AM
o.O Yeah I was up at 7 yesterday and today, and yet I haven't ate yet. But now I hafta eat before I go play Ultimate :/ Iiiidiot I am.

Asilynne
10th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Cornbread muffins I made myself and milk <3

Cynder
10th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Because bread is amazing. :D

I made myself some rice with chicken and yellow curry for breakfast. Not especially breakfasty, but I was battling some mad Thai cravings and did my best to satisfy them. In a perfect world, I would have been born in Asia so I could enjoy delicious ethnic foodstuffs all day everyday.

I agree - stuffing myself with chinese food is just too good :) I'm glad we have an all you can eat Asian (mainly Chinese with cnippets of Korean, Japanese and Thai) restraunt not that far away - in fact I went there last night!

Toucan Sundae
10th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Today I had weetabix with bananas and milk. And a crepe. Both lovely, lovely things.

On a side note: Banoffee pie for dessert today.

Blademaster
10th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Beggin' Strips... I love that commercial.