PDA

View Full Version : Poll: ew....yuck...I dont want to eat that ;-;

Crystal Mew
28th April 2003, 05:04 PM
I'm actually making a poll :o

1. When someone cooks something, and you hate whatever it is, so you force yourself to eat it...or just dont eat it? o_0;

2. What food can you abosultly not stand?

~*1. Yesterday, my aunt fixed Salmon...I didnt think much about it... but I tasted it,and it tasted so sick...it was too fishy x_X; so I forced myself to eat it...most of it anyway =X *gag* so she wouldnt get hurt..but Ithink she still did cause I had a lot of it leftover.. >_>;

and plus...I think it was poison... *got sick eating it*

._.;;;

2. I cant stand liver and onions...and now.. fish :)
Although I can stand fish thats deep fried...but thats it =x

Avian Freeze
28th April 2003, 05:11 PM
Fish is so tasty! :p Especially salmon, like in sushi ^_^.

1. Usually, I just force myself to eat it to not hurt the person's feelings. Sometimes, though, if it's my parents or grandparents who make it, I can get away with not eating ;). There are foods that I will NEVER eat though (next question), and in that case, I'll say I won't eat it.

2. Tomatoes! I hate them x_x. They even make me vomit sometimes. They taste soooo bad. Cucumbers I also don't liek that much. Since salads have cucumbers and tomatoes, I don't really prefer them, but they're okay if there's a LOT of dressing :D.

Lightning
28th April 2003, 08:02 PM
1. When someone cooks something, and you hate whatever it is, so you force yourself to eat it...or just dont eat it? o_0;
I usually.. don't eat it. I try to be polite and stuff, but I find that just not eating the food saying you're "not hungry" is a tad nicer than throwing up on the floor. XD;;

2. What food can you absolutely not stand?
Um... squid, perogies (sp? XD), cooked carrots, tortilla & cheese (my mom packs it for my lunch every single day... yeah. I hate a lot of things and I'm a picky eater. o.o; It would take forever to name them all.

Bai,
Lightning

Icy
28th April 2003, 08:36 PM
1) :o, I'll never force myself to eat something, I just lie and say I'm not hungry. Simple and effective.

2) Um... let's see. I strongly dislike anything with too much cheese. A quesadilla (yes, I can't spell) with too much cheese will make me throw up. Anything that's a substitute for meat (I don't CARE if YOU think a tofu burger tastes good), or cheese (Rice Slice anyone? *cringe).

Yep, stuff that's generally pretty nasty.

M1ND G4ME
28th April 2003, 08:53 PM
1: Bad food? I'll never force myself eat anything besides my parents are great cooks they used to own a resturant. >_> <_< ok really my parents are good cooks but come on theres always something *shudders* i wish they werent so sinsitive either cuz i have to make myself eat those horrible dishes that are either so bland so cheesy or just down right weird. *faints*

2: I hate Lettuce, Tomatos, and...and... ok thats all i just absolutly wont eat but i hate alot of other things that i can change my mind on at will ;)

Btw, Nice poll

Pichu
29th April 2003, 04:18 PM
1. I eat a lil'. just enough to make them happy.

2. Oysters...I don't know why, but whether they are raw or cooked, baked whatever, they have this strange smell.
Most mushrooms, especially big, black ones. something in my mind tells me that they are poisonous o.O and they also taste bad. ;[
Halibut...they taste very fishy. :(

Espeon12
29th April 2003, 04:58 PM
1) When I'm at a relative's house, I'll eat some of it but fill myself up on some other food we're having. There's always loads of food whenever I'm over a relative's house, so I'm rarely stuck eating something I hate. In the rare occasion I eat dinner at a friend's house, I'll eat whatever there is, whether I like it or not. The one exception is fish, which I'll continue in number 2...

2) I absolutely can't stand seafood of any kind. Just the smell of it can turn my stomach, and if someone next to me at lunch has a tuna sandwich, I'll barely be able to eat. I don't really know how or when I began hating it... I remember I used to like fish sticks and stuff, but now... x_x Other than that (and my mom's meatloaf,) I'll wolf down pretty much whatever is in front of me.

crazybone
29th April 2003, 08:59 PM
1. I look straight at their face, and tell them their cooking plain sucks, and I won't bother eating another scrap because it undignifies me. Also, the fact I can cook circles around them with half the effort. Honest.

2. Eggplants. That is all. I actually am a lenient eater. I eat most everything that comes at me.

ILikePokemonP
30th April 2003, 01:05 AM
1. Well I'd probably drown it in sauce or something so I can't taste it. If that doesn't work, I'll get more sauce :)

2. Nothing much really, if something goes on the floor, I usually eat it. I don't know why everyone hates tomatoes.

Gligar_Man
30th April 2003, 01:44 AM
1. i do not eat it
2. peeps

Swinubman53
30th April 2003, 09:27 AM

I'll try to eat it but if its just too bad I usually say, and I quote "umm mom, I'm actually not really that hungry" End quote

hmmm let me think, I am the big eater but I know I must hate something...:mad:...:mad:... Unnnnngggg!...:mad: I know this!! I KNOW THIS!!!!!
:mad: *Starts thinking too hard* http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/cwm/cwm/killtard.gif can't think of anything.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
1st May 2003, 08:12 AM
1) I usually taste it first. If it's my mom's cooking and I don't like it, I usually say so and it leads into a humorous argument. If it's someone else, I don't say anything, just subtly stop eating it and hope they don't notice.

2) Okra, Cauliflower, Squash, Bittermelon, and salmon. Echh, salmon tastes slimy. And I cannot stand wasabi in my sashimi. Too bitter, and it "pinches" my tongue. I prefer soy sauce and lemon juice, thank you very much.

Thunderchu
2nd May 2003, 06:34 PM
1)I never eat something if I don't want 2, no1 can force me.
2)I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatte(=hate) chips

soggy_cardboard
2nd May 2003, 06:39 PM
1) just a little....

2) The Arch Enemy of all kids, BROCCOLI, arrh, run away!

OpOp32
2nd May 2003, 09:56 PM
1) Depends on who it is. If its like an adult or a relative or someone who i dont know to well, I will eat a little and say its is pretty good. But if it is like one of my friends who just came out of home economics class with some food, and it tastes horrible....well...i tell them it tastes horrible (truth hurts).

2) Celery....ewwww....Onions....ewwww....Soy Sauce (especially about two packets on a single California roll)

Swinubman53
2nd May 2003, 10:47 PM
Hmmm, Celery, chips, onions, broccoli. Practically every food people say they hate I seem to like. (exept soy sauce, I hate that too).

Matt
4th May 2003, 01:10 PM

I just wont eat it. I would have to find something else to eat, but I wouldn't want to eat something I didn't like.

Sweet Potatos. I can't stand those things. They look gross; They are gross. I just hate them! Anything else I can eat ^_^.

MarshmallowEgg
4th May 2003, 02:40 PM
1: If I don't like something, I won't eat it. Simple as that. Unless I'm at a friend's house and their parents made it or something.

2: Onions. I'll only eat them on burgers. And I hate a lot of Thanksgiving foods: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberries... ugh. And cauliflower is nasty too.

classy_cat18
5th May 2003, 12:59 AM
Wow, why does everyone hate tomatoes? I love them, especially in Mexican and Italian food!

1. If I don't like it, I won't eat it. I won't complain, but I won't eat it either.
2. Anything that smells so bad it almost makes you vomit. Like uncooked chitlins. *feels like throwing up*