PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda; The Past Forgotten (SIGN UPS!)

SmearGal
28th April 2003, 06:26 PM
My second RPG, except I daresay this one’s better than my first! Now, to my cheesy title:

The Legend of Zelda;
The Past Forgotten
Introduction

In the present day, no game is more fun to play than the popular Legend of Zelda series. You and your friends, (who live in the small town of Kyuushigai up in the mountains,) have played every game every day, and gather for occasional meetings to discuss why Link wears a dress.

One day, you and the gang go exploring outside in the nearby forest. However, something isn’t right. Birds are singing songs they shouldn’t, and eyes are glittering in the bushes.

Shrugging it off, your group comes upon a cave, which you promptly explore. An odd smell lingers about the place. When you decide to go back, your little assembly triggers some sort of device that crumbles the rocks around the entrance, blocking the passage. You and your friends are trapped.

Light is filtering somewhere. Your group edges forward, hoping it’s an exit. But to your dismay and utter horror, you come upon a tombstone. A hole in the top of the cave shines light on the words, which are, amazingly, written in distinct Hylian.

A triforce symbol glows upon the ground, and you feel yourself oddly lightweight. Moving very fast, your head reels and you black out.
-- -- -- -- -- --
Basic Plot
You and your friends stumble upon Link’s grave, where you are flung into the past to a place that oddly resembles Hyrule from the Ocarina of Time game. Now you must help Link in his quest to destroy Ganondorf, and bring peace once again to Hyrule!
-- -- -- -- -- --

Name: (The name the mommy and daddy gave your char)
Gender: (If you need help with this, don’t bother to sign up)
Status: (Don’t say ‘single,’ tell me what’s your status in the group. For example, my char’s president, so yours could be treasurer, secretary, etc. ONLY ONE OF EACH, except for Newbie)
DescriptionA: (How your char looks BEFORE the time jump)
Race: (Hylian, Zora, Kokiri, Deku-Creature, Gerudo, etc.)
DescriptionB: (How your char looks AFTER the time jump. MUST HAVE CLOTHES THAT FIT THE RACE! IOW, absolutely NO jeans. And your appearance should match with A, unless you turn into a Zora, or something.)
Personality: (How your char acts)
Weapon(s): (Up to 3; must be weapons found in LoZ. If they look different from normal weapons, you can describe them here)
Defensive Equipment: (for example, a shield. Must be found in LoZ)
Item: (Your choice of Ocarina or Wind Waker)
Animal: (Like a horse, y’know? Nothing huge, but you have some freedom here)
Magic: (Examples are Din’s Fire, Nayru’s Love, etc. Only ONE magic ability unless I change my mind. If you make up a magic, do NOT make it overly powerful)
Relationship(s): (Does your char have a crush on another?)
History: (Your char’s past)
Other: (Anything I forgot that you think’s important enough to mention)
-- -- -- -- -- --
So there it is! Sorry, but NOBODY can sign up as Link, OR Ganondorf, OR any characters that are in the game. You’ll interact with them as the RPG progresses, so acting as them will only mess things up.

AND YOU CAN BE A BAD GUY!
However, you MUST stick to the plot as Ganondorf and such. When the group challenges Ganondorf, then the bad guys will sneak away. Afterwards, they break the ancient seal and release Ganondorf again like in the WindWaker game!! It's a nice way to tie in those two games even more.

Notes!
ALL THE CHARACTERS KNOW EACH OTHER, unless you think it’s necessary to be a Newbie to the group. If so, you better have Newbie listed on your status. If you're a bad guy, but "Bad Guy" on your status.

Here's my sign up:

Name: Lisa Kigai
Description A: About 5'4", light brown hair w/sunstreaks, blue eyes and tan skin. She usually wears a sky blue shirt with navy blue splotches on it. She wears black capris and black shoes w/blue designs on them.
Race: Hylian
Description B: Link-ish outfit except she has boots that look like the Iron boots, except they’re not. She doesn’t have a hat, and she doesn’t wear those legging-things. Her outfit is navy blue. The sleeves are different, though. It’s like they’re cut off, but there are these little straps that hold them on. I’ll draw a picture, it’s too complicated to describe. Her sword is kept around her waist instead of on her back, but that’s where her shield is.
Personality: Very friendly, and quite courageous when things are expected of her. She has a natural instinct for leading a group, so it’s no wonder everyone likes her as the group’s leader. Quiet, most of the time, but when faced with a challenge she gets very excited.
Weapon(s): Sword, Bow’n’Arrows, and Longshot. The sword has intricate blue markings on its hilt, and the Longshot is sky blue with a black chain/hook.
Defensive Equipment: Shield
Item: Wind Waker
Animal: A Horse named Ouritsu. Gray with darker gray spots, black mane, very smart.
Magic: Din’s Fire
Relationship(s): Has a crush on Asher! ^-^'
History: Moved from a large city to Kyuushigai, so she’s relatively new in the town. She founded the Zelda-Club and made lots of friends almost instantly, though. Her past isn’t known too well.
Other: Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

^-^’;; *prays people will sign up*

~Smear
Edit: Bad Guy Alerts

Shadow Djinn
28th April 2003, 07:06 PM
Whee...

Name: Hunter Kisagi
DescriptionA:How those R/S birdkeepers look like..
Race: Shekiah!
DescriptionB: Looks just like SHeik. But theres some differences. Hunter's hair is black and his SHekiah symbol is turquiose. He has a battered seathe slung on his back containing a light sword. He has a brown strap around his waist that holds those shuriken things.
Personality: He's friendly most of the time, might get sarcastic or mean for a while ^^0
Weapon(s): A light ninja type sword, some ninja stars like the one Sheik uses.
Defensive Equipment: He doesnt really have any defense on the account that he is really fast. If he must have one however, than a light shield that hangs on his strap.
Item: (Your choice of Ocarina or Wind Waker)Wind Waker
Animal: A ferret, see here http://www.u.arizona.edu/~thummel/ferret.jpg he's really mischievious and goofy, but serious when needed too. Named Link, due to Hunter being obseesed with him ^^0
Magic: He can like teleport a few feet away to dodge attacks and stuff
Relationship(s): (Does your char have a crush on another?)
History: (Your char’s past)

His past is hidden to the other members. His parents arent his real ones. He was adopted when his real father got drunk and shot his mother, then shot himself. It's a dark past. His orphan parents or whatever took him from the orphanage to the mountains, and he made a few friends. He started playing LoZ and he joined the club.

Arnen
28th April 2003, 08:40 PM
~Name: Arnen
~Gender: F
~Age: 16
~Status: Vice President
~DescriptionA: A bit tall, with red-orange hair that goes just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a disturbing shade of violet, and she wears a WW shirt (if you got WW early after it came out, it's the one in the add for Nintendo Power... It's black, and shows Link on the ocean riding the King of Red Lios and has a cool piccy of Ganon in the background, and gol Hylian letters up the side of the graphic and the WW logo at the bottom; I want that shirt!). She also wears blue jeans and black boots with zippers up the sides and two-inch heels.
~Race: Gerudo
~DescriptionB: Same as abocve, only now wearing orange Gerudo-style clothes, her ears are slightly pointed, and she has a red gem on her forehead, Gerudo-style.
~Personality: Sorta like Rikku from FFX, she's free-spirited and not afraid to speak her mind. She can be a little hyper at times, but knows when to be serious. She is very clever, good at solcing puzzles.
~Weapon(s): A pair of curved Gerudo swords, each with a gold ruby-encrusted hilt. She also has a little pouch that hangs at her waist, full of throwing stars and Deku Nuts.
~Item: Ocarina (sort of an ivory-pearly color, and at the base of the mouthpiece it has a gold band with the Gerudo symbol (a star like ¤ <that and a crescent moon) in orange).
~Animal: A white stallion named Neptune.
~Magic: Nayru's Love, Ether (from ALttP)
~Relationship(s): Erm... Everybody?
~History: She has lived in Kyuushigai for most of her life, and was ecstatic when Lisa decided to start a Zelda club; she was a HUGE fan.
~Other: Is afraid of yellow insects with stingers (bees, wasps, hornets, etc.) and being alone in the dark (mostly cuz she often trips over stuff and is not keen on getting her head cracked open)

SmearGal
28th April 2003, 09:20 PM
O-o';; Some sign ups...*jumps up and down* XD I'm beginning to like my idea!! Lugia liked it, and I didn't like it for a while, but now I'm liking it again! *dances*

Dark Templar 8: :yes: You're accepted. *nods*

Nabooru23: *shudders* I hate bees. I think they're fascinating, but if one's heading right for my face....*shudders again* But anyway, :yes: you're accepted.

A note, this takes place in the present day. As in...April 2003. XD So yes, Wind Waker is out, but since I haven't played it well enough to base an RPG on it. But...Ooh, if the RPG goes well enough, we may have a sequel that goes on Wind Waker! If I can get past the bridge in Dragon Roost Cavern...

:( It annoys me.

^-^';; Please keep signing up!

~Smear

Arnen
28th April 2003, 10:02 PM
You can't get past the bridge? Yeah, I had trouble with that. Is it that you keep slashing it and falling down? (I did that a couple times just for fun :D)

Mystic_clown
28th April 2003, 10:55 PM
Can I be a badguy? Please?

lugia_2000
29th April 2003, 03:51 PM
'Lo.

Name: Asher Oreigetsu
Description A: Around 5'8, longish brown hair that comes down to just above his eyes, which are grey in color. He has skin that is slightly tanned, and wears a black shirt w/ a red dragon on it, black cargo pants, grey boots, and a silver necklace.
Description B: Kinda the same as above, only he has armor, and a sword strapped to his back. He's got some face paint crap, but just one black line under his left eye.
Personality: Asher is really fun loving and energetic. He is kinda odd due to the fact that his mind is always focused on the opposite sex, and he enjoys the company of women well, alot. He's kinda dense on the outside, but really is a smart person. He's the type who always has a plan, and knows just how to use it too. He loves taking big risks and is very hot headed, which can eather be a huge asset or huge hinderance.
Weapon(s): THIS: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1798272&uid=970168&members=1 ^^;
Defensive Equipment: A silver chest plate type peice of armor that covers his back and shoulders as well.
Item: Er...hmm...bombchus! (I chose you bombachu!)
Animal: A dodongo named Gigyas...kinda the same size as a horse, and it can breathe fire. ^^; For the sake of it not looking retarded, it'll have four legs.
Magic: (Can I make this up?) Black Repulse-Makes dark energy type crap stream toward the enemy.
Relationship(s): He likes Lisa a ton. ^^;
History: He's lived in Kyuushigai most of his life, and befreinded most of the local kids. He met lots of new people at a zelda fan club that he signed up for...yeah.
Other: Kupo...

Smear- I just realized how similar my card's last name is to your horse's name. O.o; :P

SmearGal
29th April 2003, 07:48 PM
Nabooru23: Yeeess...x-x';; I snuck onto a chat last night and got thiiis close *makes really small gap with fingers* to getting someone to tell me how to beat that. *sighs* Ah well...

Mystic_Clown: Huh...well...I'd prefer you not. Unless...you'd like to get killed near the end of the RPG? XD We must kill Ganondorf and his minions of evil, so if you were evil...yeah...

Lugia_2000: Everything looks okay, just make sure your magical ability is limited. Let's say...you can only use it very sparingly, or you can use it a lot, but it does less damage than if you wait for a while? Oh well, you don't even have to change it, you're accepted. :yes:

~Smear

Swinubman53
29th April 2003, 08:42 PM
(14-17)
Is that your characters age or your own age because i'm a HUGE zelda fan but im twelve, so wich one is it.

SmearGal
29th April 2003, 09:28 PM
Swinubman53: No, it's not your actual age. Sheesh, I put that my character is 16, but I'm really 13. *nods* ^-^'

~Smear

Swinubman53
29th April 2003, 09:54 PM
Oh thank god, I love LoZ so much i didnt want to miss this, so heres me!

Name: Hiro Nishimura
DescriptionA: Dirty blond hair that never stays in the way I want it to, Brown eyes, broad shouldered, wears shirts with pokemon on them and baggy nylon pants.
Race: Zora
DescriptionB: since I'm a zora all I wear is a plated belt and a small cloak (that may seem out of chracter. I know you havent played it but in the wind waker a zora wears a cloak)
Personality: Sort of shy and toward the back of the group, but when needed he can fight valiantly and is a good friend
Weapons: blue hilted sword, Bow and arrow, Boomarang
Defensive equipment: Shield made out of hardened zora scales.
Animal: Eagle
Magic: Icy wind ( it freezes nearby enemies for 2 seconds)
Relasionships: None, I'm a lone shark baby!

Hope you like mine :)

lugia_2000
30th April 2003, 03:22 PM
What exactly does the position part of the sign up form mean?
(ie. president, vice president, etc...)

SmearGal
30th April 2003, 09:22 PM
Swinubman53: Yaya, you're accepted. :yes:

Lugia_2000: Uhh...well, it's like...*thinks of example* ...uh, you have a student council at your school, right? It's something like that, except it's a club. O-o';; That's...about the only way I can describe it...

...x-x';; Right. Anyway, I think I'll take a few more sign ups.

~Smear

HbCharizard
1st May 2003, 10:39 AM
Name: Ark Falk
DescriptionA: Navy blue eyes, Has black short cut hair. He wears a black vest with a grey shirt under it.He wears blue Jeans. He has brown gloves, and a red hat.
Race:Kokiri
DescriptionB: He is much Shorter, and wears a red tunic along with a red hat....Thingy. Now he wears Orange gloves.
Personality: Is very funny, Sarcastic, and very....very..VERY Cheerful all the time.
Weapon(s): A boomarang, with a grappling hook and a slingshot.
Defensive Equipment: A Deku Shield.
Item: A navy blue Ocarina.
Animal: ummm....A Black Horse named Triad.
Magic: Din's Fire
Relationship(s):No,No,No, and NO!!!
History: He had lived in a small hut in the mountains near the village. He still did all the stuff normal kids do, except he lived in a different place. When he was 12 he moved into the village cuz his dad died. They put a memorial there in his honor.

Nikko03
1st May 2003, 10:55 AM
Name: Jonue Gust
DescriptionA:Green Eyes, Black short-cut hair. Wears a Green Shirt and blue baggy Jeans.
Race: Kokiri
DescriptionB: He is much Shorter now, and wears a green Tunic with a green hat. Wears Green Gloves, and Green Hair.
Personality: He is Cheer ful, but gets mad eaisly.
Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows, and a Long Sword, like the master sword.
Defensive Equipment: A Deku Shield
Item: A green Ocarina
Animal:tan horse with white dimond named Trance.
Magic:dins fire . Relationship(s): NO,NO,NO. History: he lived at a gas station doing anything he could find and his dad and his brother went out one time and they never came home.... probably got killed so they moved to another place and then he made friends with nobody .
Other:is good at battling and he is used as my pillow because he is soft.

GT Ball X
1st May 2003, 04:44 PM
I'd like to sign up. I don't have time for full registration form now, will do that later, but here's a general for now. I'm Diro Krage, Hylian after time jump, likes red and blue clothes, long sword, Mirror Sheild, has strange lizard that can grow into mid-sized fire-breathing dragon, has Din's Fire and Nayru's love and an Ocarina made of jade. He's Club Minute Keeper, so basically he jots down notes of what happens in club meetings and records speeches and stuff, 16 years old, male.

I'll do the full registration when I've got more time.

:wave:

SmearGal
1st May 2003, 07:10 PM
HbCharizard: XD You're accepted. :yes:

Nikko03: Accepted. :yes:

GT Ball X: Sounds good so far...yes, by the sounds of that you sound accepted, but I'll wait for your official form.

Hmm...Okay, the RPG is OFFICIALLY STARTING on either SATURDAY or SUNDAY. I have a busy day Saturday, and I still have to work up a nice post.

AND I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!

For people like Mystic_Clown who would like to be evil people, There is a way you can be a bad guy.

Look on my first post and it explains everything. I wonder if I should PM M_C?

~Smear

Mystic_clown
3rd May 2003, 06:01 AM
Here I am! If I can't have two characters tell me.

Name: Winston Ocelot (he’s called Top hat in Hyrule)
DescriptionA: Brown Curly hair and blue eyes. He wears a bandana, a red shirt and jeans
DescriptionB: He has the same hair except the back’s tied as a ponytail, he still wears the bandana but now wears a black suit, white gloves, black shoes and a black top hat.
Personality: Very cocky and thinks of himself as a noble. He treats all those lower then him (or people he thinks are lower then him) like dirt. He is a bit vein and is hard to get angry, but when he is it’s not pretty.
Weapon(s):
Iron Mallet- a mallet made of solid steel.
Bombs
Gear Sword- a metal sword with a spiked blade, has a gear engraved on the handle
Defensive Equipment: A shield
Animal: A black ostrich named Chocobo.
Magic:
Shocker- drives his sword into the ground and the ground becomes electrified for 3 seconds
Relationship(s): Friends with Duke, is in love with Arnen.
History: Winston has always been a wiz with mechanics. He loves to tinker with machines and has given himself the title the ‘Machine King’. He’s always wanted everyone to know him for his talent.
Other:

Name: Duke Develin (he’s called the Gamemaster in Hyrule)
DescriptionA: Looks like Duke Develin from Yu-Gi-Oh. He wears a blue top, black pants and black shoes
DescriptionB: The same except for the elf ears. He wears a black shirt, a red vest, black boots, brown gloves, a dice earring, black boots and two brown bracelets on his wrists
Personality: Thinks he’s the best and is really cocky. He considers everyone who’s not his friend a dunce. He’s got a very nasty temper. He’s a master strategist.
Weapon(s):
Die Blade-a sword with a red horned blade with a die hanging from the blade.
Boomerang
Bow and Arrow
Defensive Equipment: A shield
Animal: A black horse named Nightshade.
Magic:
Sonic Blade-swings his sword and sends a blast of sonic energy at the enemy.
Relationship(s): Friends with Winston
History: He’s always been a fan of board and card games. Losing was never something he’d take lightly. He thinks he’ll be an excellent leader.
Other:

SmearGal
3rd May 2003, 04:46 PM
Mystic_Clown: Uhh-huhh...Two chars are okay, if they're Baddies, which they are...soo...*reads*...Yay, you're accpeted. :yes:

I'm going to post the start topic once I finish my first post!! Any last sign ups before it's posted, even though I am going to accept a few LSU's, but they have to be QUICK, and BEFORE we get time-warped, because if you come late, it'll be quite awkward to think of a good excuse as why you weren't teleported with the others. And, if you think of a good excuse, you can PM me, and I'll say whether you can or not. And I'm rambling, so I'll be quiet. *shuts up*

~Smear