PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Had no idea you guys were still around!

Anya
16th July 2011, 10:48 AM
This brings back memories.

I used to browse/post here occasionally during the R/B/Y/G/S/C era so many years ago on some long-forgotten account. I come back to the fandom after a decade or so and rediscover my favorite fan site/community. :)

It's nice to see some of the old guard still around.

Jeff
16th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Hi!

I joined during the RSE era, so we probably never crossed paths, but it's always nice to see a returning member.

Asilynne
16th July 2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome (back)!! Has it really been more than 10 years?! Wow I'm old lol :) Hope you stay around and enjoy the site to relive old memories and make new ones <3 Definitely check out RPG and ASB ;D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Hello Anya! A lot has changed since that, but one of the oldest Pokemon Message Boards is still alive and kicking! People you may remember from TPM's past, like shazza, Magmar, Austrian ViceMaster Alex and firepokemon are still around. Pokemaster Kevin is an extremely rare encounter, Little_Pikachu pops up sometimes. Lady Vulpix has replaced them, in a way. The most notable newer users must be Blademaster, MeLoVeGhOsTs and Crazy Elf Boy. Also a popular member named mr_pikachu is returning, it seems. I like him too. kurai made a comeback few years ago and floods sometimes Mt. Moon.

Oh yes, Mt. Moon. A place created somewhere in late 2009, when I was resting in a mental hospital! There the forum rules are limited to minimum and spam is torelable. Hanada Tattsu's absence killed eventually Pokemon Anime, and that forum has now been fused with Other Anime. Polls are now in Misc, and GGG Games don't have to be Mod Approved anymore.

Anyway, do you happen to remember your old username, by any chance? We could look up for it in the Members List, you might even get your old account back?

Blademaster
16th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Yeah, old members have a tendency to come back here years later for no real reason. Welcome back.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lih6gbl4wG1qcdg4no1_500.png

Magmar
17th July 2011, 11:01 AM
Hi Anya! Welcome back. My roommate's sister's name is Anya, but she's probably not you as that Anya is only 16 :P

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Welcome back! I don't know if you remember me, but I've been here since October, 2000. Do you remember your old username, or at least which forum(s) you used to post in? Did you ever play any of Dragon_Clan's RPGs, see the "GSC in general" thread or my Oddish-related questions back in 2000? Were you there when Polls & Clubs came up?

RedStarWarrior
18th July 2011, 03:21 AM
Feel free to stay and if you ever remember your old username, I'm sure we can try to restore it for you.

Telume
18th July 2011, 07:29 PM
I'm sure we've never crossed paths, I was a lurker before I joined in '08.

But, welcome back!

Becky
18th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Hi, Anya! I'm a newbie, but I'm finding that TPM really is a big family the more time I spend here. :)

mr_pikachu
19th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Hey, Anya! Welcome back to the forums. I don't believe we've met, but it's always great to see a "classic" TPM member return!

Knight of Time
19th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Hi Anya, I don't think I remember you too well, but you might remember me...I registered in August 2000 as wightmak, and was The_Legend for a brief time before taking the usernames of DarkPrince aka T_L and DarkPrince the Dark Knight, all of which are predecessors to my current username (Knight of Time), but wondering if any of the previous usernames I had ring a bell to you?

Anyway, welcome back.

Link
19th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome back! I lost my password for this site awhile ago, for like the length of a year, and now I have come back and have seen some familiar faces. The GS-era games got remade, also. Maybe Crystal could be the next one remade?

Blademaster
19th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Why would they remake Crystal when HG/SS covered the Crystal Suicune arc?

Link
19th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah. My apologies! HeartGold/SS did a nice job of adding some depth to pokemon on the DS, as it is.