PDA

View Full Version : [Newbie] Cresselia

Whitlea
27th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Hello! My name is Cresselia and I've recently just joined this exciting site. I've been a fan of PoKéMoN since I was 6 or 7 years old and never really grew out of the fantastic series. I still collect the figures, cards and games. I also read the books/guides/magizines/comics whenever I have the chance or money. My favorite consoles would have to be my Pikachu Nintendo 64 and yellow Gameboy that I've had since forever. My favorite team to use on PoKéMoN is Starmie, Dragonite, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Lapras, and Seadra (or Blastoise). I don't like using legendaries in battle against friends or if the game seems too easy to pass through with them. I love challenges! My favorite character/Gym Leader is Misty. And my favorite PoKéMoN is (surprisingly) Starmie and Cubone. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them! Thank you for reading my rambles and taking the time to do so. ^__^

Asilynne
27th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome! You'll like it here, everyones pretty cool :) You also have good taste in pokemon! Definately give RPG a look, as well as ASB, it sounds like you'll really like ASB since you enjoy challenges! If you have any questions let any of us know, we're here to help!

Oslo
27th July 2011, 02:19 PM
Hi, Cresselia! :D Welcome to our site! Gotta say, I love your favourites. You have awesome taste.

Fun fact: I'm currently battling a Cresselia at the ASB Safari Zone. :o So yeah, do what Asilynne said and check out ASB. You'll kick ass and take names and adore it in no time. That's, like, a total guarantee.

classy_cat18
27th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Hey, Cresselia. Before you let ASB suck you in, I suggest you check out Fanfic and AC/CC.

Jeff
27th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Hi, welcome to TPM!

It's always nice to see a new face around here!

mr_pikachu
27th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Welcome, Cresselia! It's good to have you here. I'm glad to see you've already been enjoying the Advanced Generation forum! I'll join Shonta (classy_cat18) in also recommending Fanfic to you -- we're pretty cool over there, you see. :cool:

Wherever you decide to spend your time on TPM, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. In any case, welcome to the forums!

Telume
27th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Welcome to TPM!

DarkestLight
27th July 2011, 06:04 PM
No one is sucked into ASB :O. They just...never..come back >D

Shadow Wolf
27th July 2011, 09:42 PM
*pulls mr_pikachu with a Scorpion Spear*

Hey Cresselia! Welcome to the forums. Hmm... a fan of water pokemon. Sublime, but watch out for electric pokemon.

Anyways, be sure to drop by the GGG (Games, games and more games, jajajaja) forum to enjoy some cool games like Pokemon Hangman, Twisted Wishes, Pokemon Brainstrain and many others (Oh, and AC/CC is cool too)

Well, that's all, enjoy your stay and see you around! :wave:

Deadwood_Zen
27th July 2011, 11:20 PM
Welcome to TPM! You'll fit right in, and Magikarp/Gyrados is my favourite family. Hell, I love Magikarp on it's own :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome! I like your way of writing the word "PoKéMoN"!

Whitlea
28th July 2011, 07:00 AM
*Gigglesnort* Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I'll be sure to check out all the recommended places and I'm so happy to know that people think I have such good taste in PoKéMoN. I can see myself becoming a day-to-day regular. <3

Kuro Espeon
28th July 2011, 07:05 AM
Yo Cresselia! Welcome to TPM! You are now....one of us!! *DUN DUN DUUUUN* I must say, it's nice to see someone who has so much dedication to the 1st Gen Pokemon. :3 I'm a big fan of the originals myself.

I will second Asilynne's recommendation to check out RPG. We need some new blood over there. I'll probably be starting a new RPG in the not too distant future (if I ever get off my lazy butt long enough...lol) so you'll have a chance to take part if you so desire.

Again, Welcome.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th July 2011, 09:33 AM
I see you already post in GGG, which is great, just remember the main rule that you have to wait for two other persons to post after you've posted in those games. Some games are exceptions to that rule though, and also, even if only one person has posted after you, but a week has passed, you are free to post.

I hope I explained that well enough.

Perfect Chaos
28th July 2011, 10:21 AM
I always found you to be a bitch to catch in the games :mad:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th July 2011, 10:29 AM

I didn't get what you just said :)

nsmbwii
28th July 2011, 12:15 PM
Username. Flees on sight. Think about it.

ChobiChibi
28th July 2011, 01:38 PM
I masterball'd mine. I ain't chasin' no moon around >:O

(Fer the record, had transferred a load of masterballs from previous games. Did not feel like a waste 8D)

Whitlea
28th July 2011, 02:04 PM
I gotz da' mad skillz.

classy_cat18
28th July 2011, 03:08 PM

I had more trouble with Mespirit. That thing was like freakin' Carmen Sandiego.

Asilynne
28th July 2011, 03:39 PM
I gotz da' mad skillz.

I like this newbie!! ;D

Whitlea
28th July 2011, 04:04 PM
*Gigglesnortblush*

I had more trouble with Mespirit. That thing was like freakin' Carmen Sandiego.
I second this. D:

Link
28th July 2011, 05:25 PM
I didn't catch Cresselia in Platinum yet. =/

Becky
28th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Welcome to TPM.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Hey, excuse me, but how come I can't Visitor Message you?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2011, 07:30 AM
Welcome, Whitlea!

I suppose you've had the chance to check most of the forums by now, but I will join Shonta and Louis in their recommendation of AC/CC (Adopted and Captured Pokemon). It's fun and we could use a few more players.

classy_cat18
30th July 2011, 08:57 AM
She's already adopted her first two Pokemon. By the way, make sure you store their data somewhere.

Blademaster
30th July 2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome to TPM. Please don't hate me like everybody else does. :wave:

Perfect Chaos
30th July 2011, 02:00 PM
GET OUT BLADEMASTER YOU'RE NOT WELCOME!

I swear, that's the fastest I've ever seen anyone got their name changed after joining TPM :lookout:

I masterbate'd mine. I ain't chasin' no moon around >:O

FIX'D :yes:

Deadwood_Zen
30th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Welcome to TPM. Please don't hate me like everybody else does. :wave:
Despite popular belief, I don't hate Blade! D:

Weird, huh?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st July 2011, 09:30 AM
I don't hate Blade either. Actually, it's quite hard to describe my feelings towards him with words.

Little_Pikachu
31st July 2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here :)