PDA

View Full Version : PoKéMoN Snap!

Whitlea
27th July 2011, 01:54 PM
I remember playing this game whilst growing up. I always found it to be rather difficult to play whilst my friend Nicole found it to be a breeze! She even got up to Mew on the game when I was still roaming the beaches and caves. I was terrible at it. xDDD

I'm much more skilled at PoKéMoN Stadium at least..
Anywho! The point of this thread is - What PoKéMoN did you find the hardest to capture on screen?

For me, it was mainly flying typed PoKéMoN like Zubat, et cetera.
..If I remember right, I kept trying to get a Chansey too.

mr_pikachu
29th July 2011, 04:22 AM
Let me preface this by saying that I never owned an N64, so aside from about five minutes playing a friend's game years ago, my first real experience with Pokemon Snap came on the Wii. I haven't touched it for about a year and a half, but I did get a few good months of gameplay during that time.

With that in mind, I haven't had too many problems with fast-moving or flying Pokemon, if only because I just kept playing the levels in question until I got a picture of satisfactory quality. (Moltres, for instance, was an easy shot within a few dozen tries.) What has challenged me more are the "mysterious objects," or whatever you want to call them. My memory's a little fuzzy at this point, but largely due to my own stubbornness in not wanting to rely on a guide for gameplay, I've long been stuck on how to handle objects like that blob-looking thing at the start of the tunnel level. At some point I'll figure out what to do to reveal its secrets (and it will probably be obvious enough to make me feel like a moron), but until that point I won't be able to advance in that regard. In other words, thinking is my greatest challenge in Pokemon Snap.

Drago
29th July 2011, 05:39 AM
For me, the worst ones to get good photos of were the leaping crustaceans in the river level. Ones like Shelder and Cloyster. Stupid things. My Staryu and Starmie photos weren't great either, IIRC.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th July 2011, 07:17 AM
I found this game quite enjoyable when it was released back then. It was a few days of fun finding all those Pokémon - some were very well hidden. But as soon as I found Mew and got a decent shot of it I never touched the game again afterwards. No real replaying value in it.