PDA

View Full Version : Music That Means More

Deadwood_Zen
28th July 2011, 12:14 AM
Not intended to be with the Amy Winehouse topic, but accidents happen, I suppose. I was just wondering what kind of music that, well, means more and reaches deeper than anything else. For me, KnowMads is always right there. The Album "Cup of Tea"(on YouTube, since I'm poor) is truly amazing, and just... Wow. Words can do it no justice. I know there's more and I have a few albums that mean more than anything to me.

This song is personally just close to home, since I had that option, and even now have to fight to prove that my choice was the right one.
2q6aIZo4EeY

What about you? :]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th July 2011, 04:25 AM
Oh, I have some of these too.

First of all, a piece that has been stuck inside my head for like 14 years and I still never get tired of it. This is an orchestral version, but the original one is just as good as it of course. Just wanted you to hear the orchestral one, too.

jzz5cVt70j8

When Sailor Moon anime began in Finland in 2002, I became a big fan and at the same time, I also had a crush on a red-haired girl who reminded me much of Mizuno Ami/Sailor Mercury (although she has blue hair). So especially these songs still have a strong association to her:

tYXftk1tJzw

t9Ged9ceiwo

I'll perhaps post more later.

ChobiChibi
28th July 2011, 07:23 AM
Yes, Mikachu! The Tour de Japon was amazing. I have the album, it gives me goosebumps, especially To Zanarkand. Can't wait to see Distant Worlds later in the year.

Magmar
28th July 2011, 07:35 AM
jzfKPQzXD5M

My all time favorite song <3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th July 2011, 08:34 AM
Naturally, also my favourite band Blind Guardian has some songs that mean a lot to me:

qqis14Y0tUc

8MBrEPUZh-U

And as a bonus, something awesome I just found:

1LJNSfacp6I