PDA

View Full Version : Uh, hey.

Blademaster
29th July 2011, 11:07 AM
So, I kinda need a bit of help, sorta.

See, my laptop is pretty much on its deathbed - again - and my Mom is in the operating room right now for her stomach problem, as some of you may have heard. So I really don't have the inclination or proper mindset to go through 109 new posts.

If anybody could fill me in on what I've missed, or anything that's happening of any importance, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Sorry.

Asilynne
29th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Aside from getting some cool new newbies, and the usual TPM banter, I don't know what else is really important that's been going on (though anyone else is free to be more descriptive than me lol).

Hope everything goes well for you man, I know you don't care for religion but praying for my friends is what I do, so I'm doing it for you anyway <3

Katie
29th July 2011, 12:38 PM
wait, normally you read every single new post?

Jeff
29th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Probably the biggest news that's passed through here lately is the 3DS price drop and free games for existing 3DS owners. We've been discussing that in a couple threads.

Bear
29th July 2011, 02:20 PM
your character was killed in DBSU

Becky
29th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts, Blade. Please let us know if you need anything!

Shadow Wolf
29th July 2011, 09:49 PM
Hey buddy! Wow, that's a lot to go through. I'll join Asi and pray for you too and send you an imaginary pat in the shoulder (its the best I can do from far here)

Also, I'll fill you on some details:

-On misc: Two topics of intense discussion have been the Norway attacks and the death of Amy Winehouse (there has been a little argue about which one's the most important, but in any case, those are two events that have happened in the last days). There also have been different opinions which have led from misunderstanding to a bit of flaming, but things have seem to cool down. (thanks to Asi and Brian and also to people explaining the misunderstandings)

Also, a newbie has arrived: Cresselia (now Whitlea)

and on PCG: I think you already know about Pokemon Brainstrain, but a new thing is that hangman has a new worker: Gabi (Lady_Vulpix)

Since those are the two sub-forums I spent the most time on, I think that's all I can provide. Oh, and you don't need to say sorry for that. If I can help you with something, you know I will.

Just be sure to get rest and eat properly (well, in my case, I tend to forget about both when worried, so I don't want anyone to do the same).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah, no need to be sorry. Hope everything goes well for you Blade in the end.

Perfect Chaos
30th July 2011, 10:27 AM
Will be prayin' for ya too brah :yes:

In other news...I'M BACK! (but you already knew that) :o

Blademaster
30th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Not all the new posts, Katie. Just relevant ones.

Also, the operation was a success.

Jeff
30th July 2011, 11:03 AM
:yes:

Good to hear.

mr_pikachu
30th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Oh, I'm glad to hear that, Blade. Wish her the best during her recovery for us, if you would. She'll be in our prayers.

Deadwood_Zen
30th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Best of wishes to your mom and everyone else! I'm glad it was a success and I hope to see you back here more often after she is well :] I missed your posts :P

Blademaster
31st July 2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you Zen.

But I honestly doubt I was missed much.

At any rate, she may be home today. And my laptop is kinda working again, as well. So with any luck...

Shadow Wolf
31st July 2011, 11:14 AM
Thank you Zen.

But I honestly doubt I was missed much.

At any rate, she may be home today. And my laptop is kinda working again, as well. So with any luck...

HEY, THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO BE PESSIMISTIC HERE IS ME, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But speaking seriously, This ain't true Blade. I won't add words to this, but I can say that you're a valuable and irreplaceable member here. Sure, I can be a little honest and say that I miss your funny self and sometimes, I might even hate your bada$$ attitude, but I hate the attitude, not you. You have been here for a lot of time, and I'm damn sure that many people miss you when something like this happens (they are just too shy to say it).

So yeah, let me be the pessimistic one here and cheer up; oh, and glad to know your Mom's okay. :)

Asilynne
31st July 2011, 11:34 AM
Glad things are looking up!

Deadwood_Zen
31st July 2011, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Blademaster;512852]But I honestly doubt I was missed much./QUOTE]
Hey, I missed you. I know it's not much, but it's something. My first few months I honestly thought no one here liked me. It wasn't until I added some of you on Facebook and we started talking there that I felt like I was considered part of TPM, even a small one.

You don't have to worry about that. You're a veteran, and someone everyone is familiar with. Some people don't like your attitude, sucks to be them! Your posts always make me smile, and it's glad to see someone not afraid to call someone out for being a complete idiot. Plus you aren't a bad guy! You have a heart, and feelings, and breath air, and can hurt and love just like everyone else. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about you, since I know how I feel about you and you being here.