PDA

View Full Version : So, my uncle died.

Link
31st July 2011, 12:51 PM
The funeral was for two days, and I had to go out of state to attend it. 200-300 people were at the funeral and we ended up going to his family's house for quite a long time for the past two days. A lot of people showed up. The cause of death was a massive heart attack in his sleep and he was 60 years old.

Shadow Wolf
31st July 2011, 01:06 PM
Wow... sorry to hear that.

You know, I think is good that people die while sleeping (though a heart attack might be felt), but to be honest, From the many ways a person could die, I think that dying while sleeping is one of the ways people would wish to die. Forgive me if I sound cruel or anything like that when writing this.

Deadwood_Zen
31st July 2011, 02:56 PM
I am sorry to hear this, and to see him go. I send my condolences to you and your family. Death is always a tragedy, even if an inevitable part of life.

Shadow: I agree with you on that. Most like it was painless, and if there was any, it would only be for a moment. Even in REM, he couldn't have felt much.

mr_pikachu
31st July 2011, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Heracross. At least he went peacefully, like Louis said, but at that age I'm sure it was a bit of a shock.

I wish you and your family the best during this difficult time.

Jeff
31st July 2011, 10:25 PM
My condolences. 200-300 is a pretty good crowd though. So either you have a big family, or he was well liked, or maybe a little of both.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st July 2011, 11:03 PM
My condolences. Now I have been to one funeral only and that wasn't easy for me. I was even asked to carry my grandmother's coffin together with my cousins but I refused because I was afraid it could fall or something.

Gavin Luper
1st August 2011, 07:14 AM
Sorry to hear it, mate. My condolences to you and your family.

Perfect Chaos
1st August 2011, 09:14 AM
Wow that's scary that he passed on so young. My dad just celebrated his 61st birthday this past month.

It really hurts to lose a family member. Will be praying for you and your family, dude

Blademaster
1st August 2011, 12:03 PM
My condolences.