PDA

View Full Version : Pukkelpop

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th August 2011, 02:24 AM
Yesterday was the first day of Pukkelpop, a huge belgian festival with loads of stages. Around 16h I think, the weather started downpouring, the winds started picking up.

Eventually, the whole camping was flooded and one stage collapsed. Five people are dead so far, 10 heavily wounded and dozens of regular wounded.

The festival got cancelled entirely out of respect for those who perished.

Heavy - belgian - shit man.

EDIT: Here's some footage.

okyx6HbpHmI

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th August 2011, 06:48 AM
Heavy stuff indeed, man. First the storm in Indiana, the USA, and now this. What, I'm hearing there was a band playing when this happened? Almost sounds like my favourite band Blind Guardian from Germany. But I reckon they are in Germany right now.

Magmar
19th August 2011, 10:06 AM
omg i might not come back if the stage collapses at the bright eyes show on the 30th

because i'll be right up close to the stage waiting for the right opportunity to make out with conor oberst and become infused with angsty creative energy

http://www.glogster.com/media/5/27/15/25/27152598.jpg
you know like this kid

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th August 2011, 10:46 AM
At least almost, I would die with my favourite band too.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th August 2011, 12:58 PM
I'm to lazy to search for more, but the images are really fucked. My neighbor saw someone die, wackass shit man.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
20th August 2011, 05:51 AM
And some more footage.

YSF6g-LtpUU

Blademaster
22nd August 2011, 12:33 PM
Tornadus has gotten loose.

Oslo
22nd August 2011, 01:07 PM
omg i might not come back if the stage collapses at the bright eyes show on the 30th

because i'll be right up close to the stage waiting for the right opportunity to make out with conor oberst and become infused with angsty creative energy

You will not be making out with Conor Oberst on account of how he is my indie rock husband. <3 I am seeing him in concert on the 26th where we will renew the vows we made (in my head) the last time I saw Bright Eyes perform. So there.

Tornadus has gotten loose.

You, sir, are my hero.