PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] A good Pokemon Stadium 2 Guidebook

MaxXD001
31st August 2011, 06:59 PM
My sister ripped my Pokemon Stadium 2 guidebook in a fight and I haven't been able to find a good one since. I am trying to avoid the Ultimate Strategy Guide because I got it off of ebay in 2004 and I felt rushed because mom wasn't giving me enough time to think. It was February 28, 2003 when it was ripped and I felt ripped off because my very good game guidebook was ripped. It helped me get all the way to Red and I can't figure out what Pokemon it had on the cover. I thought it was Pichu, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Marill, and Wobbuffet but it probably wasn't.

The pictures inside the book was a Houndoom using Endure and someone using a Gold pack using an Ampharos to fight a Feraligatr; Ampharos had Thunderpunch and Feraligatr had Earthquake so it can cover up for its weaknesses which it what it showed and these guidebooks I have lack and a yes for letting your Pokemon faint and no for switching it out for what they teach you in Earl's Pokemon Academy. I can't believe my sister soiled Pokemon for me and I'm trying to get the most back into it, well at least gen 1 and gen 2.