PDA

View Full Version : changes

Dragon_Claw
29th April 2003, 05:50 AM
from r/b/y to g/s/c and it ends for now with r/s. What do you think are good and bad changes?

bad: The teleporter isn't here
good: 2 on 2, the sprites

Gligar_Man
29th April 2003, 06:04 AM
whos to say it ends? personally i dont like the lack of gyms... but i do like how the 3 'xxx's are tanks this time, ;)

Shadowfax
29th April 2003, 11:50 AM
the box system on the PC is probably the best thing r/s added ;D
about the only thing i hate about this game is the fact that there's 100 and something pokémon that you CANT get. If they were gonna make an RPG for the gamecube that added them fair enough, but im not paying for millions of cards to get them =/

[McGraw]
29th April 2003, 12:03 PM
I like the new stat exp system and the personalities, but most of the new pokemon are ugly and/or useless. The contests are a novel idea, but I'd rather have extra gyms n stuff.

I just want to know why they didn't put a 2v2 option in battle tower - that would have been great!

ramonerockn
29th April 2003, 04:57 PM
I don't like the # of gyms even though its always been 8, it would be cool if there were 17 gyms with 17 types of pokemon. It would be neat cause you get more exp and you would have to have a more balance team. I also wish some old favorites were back such as the starters and scizor instead of some of the weird new pokemon. The best thing about the new games is the box system.
And finally THIS GAME HAS TO MANY LEGENDARIES we only need one or two at the most.