PDA

View Full Version : New Here; Just Joined Today

MichaelXD
12th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Hi,

I'm MichaelXD and I'm Cycling Road's younger brother. I'm a 15 year old boy who likes Pokemon. I like Scizor, Caterpie, Starmie, Lunatone, etc. All my favorite Pokemons from any game and I'm a big Pokemon Colosseum fan and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I too am playing the game on the Gamecube and I'm playing a little side Pokemon Stadium 2 game for completion. I am also searching for something on Yahoo Answers so I can find the link to the stats of Pokemon on psypokes.com so I can figure out how much possible damage Girafarig's Psybeam will do because I'm stuck in a suspended battle of Teacher Molly and if anyone knows how to initiate a battle with the infinite continues glitch on Pokemon Stadium 2, please let me know.

Asilynne
12th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome! Try out ASB since you love pokemon, and RPG just because :) Hope you like it here! If you have any questions just ask, we're all pretty chill <3

MichaelXD
12th September 2011, 03:39 PM
Thanks and that's a very cute looking avatar. :) I'm also planning on getting a Shadow Pokemon avatar or one that's a Cipher Admin from Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and I also want one for my signature as well.

Ryoto
12th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Hi there! As you can see I'm relatively new here too. It's good to see fellow Stadium 2 fans. :D

Try out ASB, it's great! :D

classy_cat18
12th September 2011, 04:52 PM
Try your hand at AC/CC too. There you can capture or adopt Pokemon and then battle against other trainers.

Asilynne
12th September 2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks and that's a very cute looking avatar. :) I'm also planning on getting a Shadow Pokemon avatar or one that's a Cipher Admin from Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and I also want one for my signature as well.

Thanks :) There are some people in Fan Art that make sigs and avatars for people, try checking out some of the sprite/signature threads down there to see if you can get a nice one, we have some talented people here!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th September 2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome. Right now, most FanArt sig requests are done in my topic, but I'm sure other people can draw yours as well if my style is too ugly.

mymyilikepie
13th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Hi! Kind of new-ish as well! I'm creating a game under ggg called pokemon mafia. It will help you get to know people :D

Blademaster
14th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Howdy.