PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar here!

BattleStar
29th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Hi I am new here:0
I like alot of things.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th September 2011, 11:44 PM
Welcome! Seems that I'm the first person to welcome you, so perhaps I should introduce myself more.

I like TPM, Pokemon, Super Mario, Final Fantasy, Sailor Moon and Naruto.

Some other things I should mention too, but I think my posts speak a lot of me. As of everyone.

Make yourself at home.

Razola
30th September 2011, 12:30 AM
Mikachu gets the addresses of new people and hunts them down like wild deer. Full fucking cannibal

But I feel like it's just not sporting if we don't warn you.

mattbcl
30th September 2011, 02:32 AM
How do.

Ayeun
30th September 2011, 06:12 AM
Hi there! Welcome.

I will admit, i was a bit disappointed... I was expecting Cylons!

crown34
30th September 2011, 08:34 AM
Hello thar.

Asilynne
30th September 2011, 08:52 AM
Hey welcome to TPM!!! If one of the things you like happens to be pokemon then you are at the right place xD if not though then there are plenty of other fun things to do here.

First of all you've found Misc, a fun place to have discussions about a wide variety of things :)

Second direct your eyes downward to ASB where you can get a team of pokemon, battle other people, evolve them up and catch more in the safari zone! Its like the pokemon games but more fun ;D

Third go a little further down and take a look at RPG, a place where you can join or make a roleplaying game! If you have any questions about how it works just ask one of your fellow roleplayers, everyone's pretty friendly there!

Also if you like looking at art, making your own or you want to have someone draw something for you or make you an avvie or sig, hit up Fanart. There are some great artists on TPM and lots of people will be glad to make you something or check out your stuff!

There is a lot more to this site than just those though, so go ahead and explore and if you have any questions just ask one of us. Welcome to one of the closest forum families you'll ever find! :)

Magmar
30th September 2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome aboard!

Relax and have fun. We're like siblings here and bicker/mildly troll one another occasionally, so if we're not offended, chances are you shouldn't be either. Enjoy the culture of TPM!

Jeff
30th September 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi I've been here a while:0
I also like alot of things.

Blademaster
30th September 2011, 02:42 PM
Hey new guy.

Knight of Time
30th September 2011, 02:49 PM
Hello and welcome.

I'm one of the resident gamers here on TPM...in the GGG forum that is (where you can find games such as Pokemon Hangman, Pokemon BrainStrain, Twisted Wishes, just to name a few)...that area is the one I'm at pretty much all the time these days, not to mention the AC/CC sub-forum, if you like playing forum games, you might like what you see in the GGG forum.

BattleStar
30th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! :)

Becky
30th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Welcome! I don't have anything special or witty to say, so....I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

BattleStar
10th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Well thank you. Does any one have PO here?

RedStarWarrior
11th October 2011, 02:07 AM
PO?

I don't keep up on Pokémon games if that is what to which you are referring.

Blademaster
11th October 2011, 12:48 PM
Pokemon Online, I believe is what he's talking about. I've dabbled in it once or twice, but competitive Pokemon doesn't REALLY appeal to me...

mattbcl
11th October 2011, 02:34 PM
Me either. I do trades, though, and requests. Come up with a Pokémon you want, chances are pretty good I can breed one for you that'll be kick-ass.