PDA

View Full Version : mr_pikachu is a funny boy

Becky
30th September 2011, 09:11 PM
He just came into the master bedroom, where I'm watching a movie (meet the parents) and thought it was too sad so he left the room. Yeah. That's Brian.

Anyone have any stories they can share to embarrass each other? ;)

classy_cat18
30th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Did he tell you about the time his dog coughed up a pill he tried to get it to swallow and it went down Brian's throat?

The Blue Avenger
30th September 2011, 10:04 PM
How about the time that he tried to hammer a stake into the ground, setting up a tent, and managed to drive it straight into his own forehead?

I hear that was the source of his unholy writing ability.

Shadow Wolf
1st October 2011, 07:22 AM
O...K... is this supposed to be a "embarrass mr_pikachu" thread?

Well, I only share time with him here in TPM, so the only "embarrasing" stuff I've seen him do is speak gibberish due to being a lot of time without sleeping.

As for me, I felt a bit embarrassed at college a month ago because I usually wear casual clothes with conservative colors (brown, black and red are the usuals), but due to having an "interview" (practice for a real interview, I mean), I had to go with formal clothing.

Suddenly, I existed that day... :sweat2:

classy_cat18
1st October 2011, 10:17 AM
Oh, we're allowed to embarrass ourselves? There was one time in Driver's Ed when I accidentally drove the car off the road and busted a tire. That gave me grief for the rest of high school. I'm a...bit of a bad driver.

Then there was that time in second grade when I went to the restroom and threw up without warning. In my clothes. While they were down around my ankles. I had to go home in a kindegardner's clothes.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st October 2011, 10:24 AM
I collected like 10 Naruto albums from a shelf of a shop in Helsinki. Then I went to the counter to ask for more manga. After doing that, I was leaving the shop with all those Naruto mangas in my bag. Too bad I hadn't paid for them. I forgot.

Becky
1st October 2011, 11:27 AM
Lots of times I've mixed up student names. It's just especially embarrassing when it happens in front of the class. ^_^;

Little_Pikachu
1st October 2011, 03:12 PM
I got ID'd for alcohol yesterday, I'm 4 months off 30 and the legal age is 18 :\

Oslo
1st October 2011, 04:58 PM
I got ID'd for alcohol yesterday, I'm 4 months off 30 and the legal age is 18 :\

On a similar note, my boss once forced me to ID a woman who turned out to be forty. The legal age here is nineteen. She (rightfully) looked at me like I was an idiot.

Link
1st October 2011, 07:35 PM
I got asked for my ID when I went to buy Black ops for the wii. I am going to be 27 tomorrow.

Asilynne
1st October 2011, 08:06 PM
We have fish and all of us here in the Apt were allowed to name one, well Ben's fish died so when we got another one for him to name that one also died. When he found out he exclaimed "Why does everything I name dieeeeeeeeeee?!?!!?" So I called out from across the room, "You aren't allowed to name our children then!!!" And as our other roommates laughed he gave me a look like he wanted to laugh but was trying to scold me and said "Yoiu bitch!" Playfully XDDDDD It was so funny ;D The I was like awwww I'm sorry honey!!! hehehehe

RedStarWarrior
1st October 2011, 10:09 PM
That should make you happy.

Also, I never do anything embarrassing ever. I'm awesome.

Magmar
2nd October 2011, 11:53 AM
I posted in mt moon two nights ago about how quitting my job makes me feel like free willy when the whale jumps behind the brat and Michael Jordan is playing in the background. Oh mad disrespect to MJ. That's a little embarrassing. ^_^;

Hmm IRL embarrassing scenarios... One time I told someone I was allergic to blueberries because she baked a really shitty looking blueberry something or other (muffins IIRC) and then a week later she caught me eating them wholeheartedly. And she exclaims in a room full of my friends "But you're ALLERGIC to blueberries!" I was like ^_^;;;;;;; ehehehehheh

I tripped and fell during a play my junior year of high school. I played it off as I was acting as a mentally ill patient in a hospital for this role :P