Darkchampion
29th April 2003, 03:47 PM
none exists

Bug Catcher Daniel
29th April 2003, 03:49 PM
NONE?!?! r u sure???? that sucks

OffKilter B
29th April 2003, 06:14 PM
It sucks that TMs are rare now, but as far as no more duping Rare Candies to level Pokémon to 100, I can live with that. :D

Scyther78
29th April 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by OffKilter B
It sucks that TMs are rare now, but as far as no more duping Rare Candies to level Pokémon to 100, I can live with that. :D

Well, I wouldn't know about that... My zigzagnoon, now a linoone, has caught me 6 rare candies so far... so I think it could be possible... If a person kept a linoone in their party for a long time, perhaps as a hm slave, you could amass emought rare candies to raise one pokmeon to level 100, or to level 50 to check evs.

Darkanine
29th April 2003, 07:14 PM
along those lines, have a team of 5 linoons and one good poke and walk around.

Benimoto
29th April 2003, 08:43 PM
You could even use all 6 zigzagoon/phanpy/linoones. You just have to fight to have Pickup work. You don't have to fight anything tough.

Agenon_Taeche
30th April 2003, 05:16 AM
I have actually tried (in R/S) to copy a Pokémon by reseting during a trade (most of you know what im talking about), but, to my great dissapointment, it didnt work. The game said that my save was corrupt, but it was possible to load it anyway (the game must save backups or something).

Meh, breeding chains pretty much covers it anyway.

PopCoRn
30th April 2003, 08:02 AM
read the "Steal Items...(Moves)" will more about this zigagoon stealing items

Bug Catcher Daniel
30th April 2003, 06:11 PM
but what if i wanna teach an already trained FEMALE pkmn a tm move??? hmmm... ok so anywayyyyy yeah all the cloning cheats dont work any more... damn

pimuni
30th April 2003, 06:17 PM
there has to be a way to clone items. i mean, all games have errors and glitches. pokemon games have been known for its many glitches and tricks. just wait until someone discovers a trick like this. it might take a long time, but it will definitely will be found. look at the Mew trick for R/B/Y. It was recently discovered; about 6 years later after the game's release!

and people say that R/S have more glitches than G/S/C. If this is true, then it would be easier to clone items and do other cool stuff. maybe even start finding unobtainable pokes...

OffKilter B
30th April 2003, 09:41 PM
Wishfull thinking. But who knows, all is for the best.

Vex 47
30th April 2003, 11:30 PM
look at the Mew trick for R/B/Y.

What Mew trick?. I hope your not referring to finding Mew under that truck. Because that isn't true. And also, I doubt that they're is a way to clone or do anything of the sort. It's right that these thoughts are just wishful thinking; wishful thinking and nothing more.

ArCaN1NeX
30th April 2003, 11:54 PM
No, he's not talking about the Mew/Truck code, because like you said, that doesn't work. This recently discovered trick involves doing several things, but for a explanation on it, go to the boards at gameshark.com. Unlike past Mew codes, this one actually works. ;)

Vex 47
1st May 2003, 12:03 AM
Oh, that sounds pretty cool. I'll go check it out.

ILikePokemonP
1st May 2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by ArCaN1NeX

No, he's not talking about the Mew/Truck code, because like you said, that doesn't work. This recently discovered trick involves doing several things, but for a explanation on it, go to the boards at gameshark.com. Unlike past Mew codes, this one actually works. ;) Or you could look at the thread in the R/B/Y fourm.

*Points to sig*