PDA

View Full Version : Tracey's Favorite Pokemon

Hanada Tattsu
29th April 2003, 11:49 PM
Hmm, this is pretty good, which Pokemon do you think is Tracey's favorite?

This one isn't so obvious like Ash or Brock, it's kinda tricky.

He has Marill, Venonat, and Scyther.

I'd say its Marill, Marill always listens to Tracey, and Tracey's really nice to it as well.

I say Marill.

PAK Man
30th April 2003, 08:47 PM
I would say Scyther was his favorite. Tracey took really great care of Scyther, and he captured it because he felt sorry for it. It was also a pretty strong Pokemon, even though it got weak easily.

BenRG
1st May 2003, 06:28 AM
This is a difficult one. Tracey didn't use his Pokémon all that much (a bit like Johto-era Brock), so it is difficult to tell exactly who is his favorite.

Just to be different, I voted for Venonat. :P Although he isn't as strong as Marill (and nowhere near as strong as Scyther), I think that he is the most useful of Tracey's Pokémon. After all, he knows psychic- and grass-moves. Tracey would never have caught Scyther without his help! :yes:

Light_Togetic
1st May 2003, 01:18 PM
To me, it's very close between Scyther and Marill. But, in the end of my decision-making process, I chose Scyther. Tracey not only took good care of it; he also admired its will and inner strength. He seemed to know exactly how Scyther always felt. And he was always able to notice when Scyther had hit its limit, and would tell it to take a rest or brake. In fact, I really like the episode in which he catches Scyther, IMO, it's one of the best capture stories. :)

Fett One
1st May 2003, 02:51 PM
I will have to go with scyther. Out of all his pokemon that is the one he seems to take the most interest with. Also scyther is the only one, who he seems to make a great deal of effort into maing sure it's all right.

Hanada Tattsu
1st May 2003, 03:07 PM
Wow, Scyther has a lot of votes here.

Who here thinks Tracey's Scyther should evolve into Scizor? I don't think it will, because Scyther's past its time. I think a good way to introduce the concept of death into the anime is the death of Tracey's Scyther.

ILikePokemonP
2nd May 2003, 02:40 AM
I'm guessing marril because Tracey could have had it when it was an azurill.

JazzJazz
2nd May 2003, 03:05 AM
I went for scyther, I like the realism element... the fact that it gets tired after one attack puts some reality into the pokemon world.

Hanada Tattsu
2nd May 2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by JazzJazz
I went for scyther, I like the realism element... the fact that it gets tired after one attack puts some reality into the pokemon world.

Wow, Scyther is tied with Marill, the former champion.

Poor Venonat is still in the shadows, but Tracey never actually used it anyway; it's only job was to see things with its radar. Then, they used Marill's ears after a few episodes.

Dragon_Claw
4th May 2003, 09:24 AM
I think Venonat is his least favorite.

The episode where they needed to find the Crystal Onix, he first used Venonat. But Venonat found some rocks on top of eachother resembling a Onix. then Tracy was all like: 'You really disappoint me, Venonat.' Then Venonat got sad.

Then they used Marill, and when Marill did find Crystal Onix he was all cheering

but I think Scyther is his fave, after he caught them we almost saw Scyther in every fight against Team Rocket (every fight he entered)

Hanada Tattsu
4th May 2003, 11:08 AM
Yeah, he used to use Venonat before The Crystal Onix, but after it ceased to find the Onix, Tracey didn't use him a whole lot. He used Marill more, and in a way it is more useful. Hearing is much better than sight.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
8th May 2003, 10:09 PM
This was quite a toughie for me, considereing Tracey is my favorite character. :P But I guess his favorite is Scyther, for reasons already said. My second guess would be Marill, since it is quite useful to him.

Hanada Tattsu
8th May 2003, 10:21 PM
Do you think Scyther should evolve into Scizor or stay the way it is?

I think it should evolve into Scizor and regain its strength and energy. Tracey should go off on a journey of his own, no?

BenRG
9th May 2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Do you think Scyther should evolve into Scizor or stay the way it is?I think that it should stay the way it is. Tracey isn't the sort to evolve his Pokémon, especially the 'forced' evolutions caused by evostones and other evolve-by-item changes.

Osiris
9th May 2003, 02:34 PM
Perhaps When Ash return from the Hoenn League Tracey's Pokemon evolve........let's Hope..............

Hanada Tattsu
9th May 2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Osiris
Perhaps When Ash return from the Hoenn League Tracey's Pokemon evolve........let's Hope..............

No, know that I read Ben's post, I agree that Tracey likes his Pokemon the way they are.

I think Scyther should stay a Scyther, likewise with Venonat, but I somehow want Marill to evolve into Azumarill. It's just me.