PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

Team Rocket's Lugia
30th April 2003, 03:31 PM
On YTV, yesterday, I Politoed you so was aired, however, tody, the first Blackthron episode aired, but wheres the Ice Cave one?

Hanada Tattsu
30th April 2003, 03:35 PM
They skipped it?

Idiots...

I guess they're rushing to get through and done with Master Quest to get to the actual Johto League.

The Ice Cave episode was good though, silly people.

Chris 2.1
1st May 2003, 10:52 AM
'I Politoad you so'?

ok, weird title. I thought it was something with fortune in the name? :confused: Even if it is a pun, who told who what?

Lol. anyway, they'll miss those fillers out cos they wanna get AG out, i think. Sigh.....lol

Light_Togetic
1st May 2003, 01:26 PM
What?? Ugh, I know they wanna get to AG, but really people, that doesn't mean you have to skip episodes... Even if they are fillers. I don't know, maybe they just made a mistake and they'll air it as a rerun?? Maybe not. I guess I'll just wait 'till they get to that spot in the US.

Hanada Tattsu
1st May 2003, 05:16 PM
That is the wierdest pun I have heard in my life; really, I'm not kidding; that's scary.

"I Politoed You So", I can't even read that properly, stupid dubbers...

I thought it was something with fortunes or something...

Entropy
1st May 2003, 06:22 PM
They're not only weird, but stupid. I just hate them. They could simply translate the Japanes titles..but no..aliteration and puns must be fine. In a way, I don't blame 4Kids though. They have to appeal to the audience somehow...but even then, some of the episode titles are just plain retarded. 'Will the Real Oak please stand up?' comes to mind...

Hanada Tattsu
2nd May 2003, 09:33 AM
There are some stupid ones that I don't understand. Like for the Clair and Dratini episode, the title is "Beauty is Skin Deep", what does that have to do with the episode?