PDA

View Full Version : REQUESTS: I will draw you your fave character!

Wild Female Machoke
30th April 2003, 04:06 PM
Sorry, I had to delete my last post. I had to rewrite. (Muffin Man, don't worry I haven't forgotten you. If you like, please PM me for the request again.)

I may have trouble getting access to a scanner, but I will do requests for you. I had to send them to a friend of mine who lived in the USA (I live in Canada.) who then scanned them for me. It just takes some time so please have patience folks.

1.) I will draw any video game character from the list below:
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Street Fighter
Darkstalkers
King of Fighters
Samurai Shodown
Final Fantasy 7-10
Pokémon (but I need references for the human characters)
EDIT: Oh yeah, I also forgot to include Legend of the Mystical Ninja in the list too! I can only draw the four main characters though.

If your game character is outside the list (e.g. Kingdom Heart's Sora), please provide me with a reference. I don't have a good memory of how he/she looked.

If you like, you can request to have your fave game character pose with a Pokémon. (Call me nuts, but I like placing Pokémon with Capcom characters. I don't know why, but I think they looked good together.)

2.) If you want your game character as a Pokémorph, I will do that too. I am trying my hand at drawing morphs as well. Original/non-game character Pokémorphs? I will draw them. But please describe in detail what you want to see.

3.) I can only do one pic a day.

Since it takes some time for me to send them, I will post them in another topic. Watch for it.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
30th April 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Wild Female Machoke
Sorry, I had to delete my last post. I had to rewrite. (Muffin Man, don't worry I haven't forgotten you. If you like, please PM me for the request again.)

I may have trouble getting access to a scanner, but I will do requests for you. I had to send them to a friend of mine who lived in the USA (I live in Canada.) who then scanned them for me. It just takes some time so please have patience folks.

1.) I will draw any video game character from the list below:
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Street Fighter
Darkstalkers
King of Fighters
Samurai Shodown
Final Fantasy 7-10
Pokémon (but I need references for the human characters)

If your game character is outside the list (e.g. Kingdom Heart's Sora), please provide me with a reference. I don't have a good memory of how he/she looked.

If you like, you can request to have your fave game character pose with a Pokémon. (Call me nuts, but I like placing Pokémon with Capcom characters. I don't know why, but I think they looked good together.)

2.) If you want your game character as a Pokémorph, I will do that too. I am trying my hand at drawing morphs as well. Original/non-game character Pokémorphs? I will draw them. But please describe in detail what you want to see.

3.) I can only do one pic a day.

Since it takes some time for me to send them, I will post them in another topic. Watch for it.

Pikachu against Spaz! Don´t know who Spaz is? He is in jazz jackrabbit 2 game! Yeah, I wan´t Pikachu against Spaz! They are picture of him at http://www.jazzjackrabbit.com he is the red rabbit! But I think you should know about game jazz jackrabbit 2, that game is so popular, everyone should know about that game, and have that game! :D

Powarun
30th April 2003, 07:25 PM
Lugi, holding a flag ontop of a mountain with Mario at the bottom defeated. Fire luigi

Kari and Mewtwo
30th April 2003, 10:23 PM
hmm.. could ya do:

1.) Zell versus Ryu (ryu preferably using the usual hadouken or shoryuken)

2.) Garnet hugging a confused Zidane with Vivi & Eiko in the back fighting over a jigglypuff doll (i know it sounds weird)

3.) Bowser & Mewtwo getting ready to fight Kuja & Sephiroth (i always wanted to see something like that)

4.) Deoxys holding control over Sephiroth, with fire in the background with text on the top saying: "The soldier has found a new mother"

5.) Mario, in any pose, holding a monkey wrench with luigi in the back with an AK-47

GeneChildMewtwo
30th April 2003, 11:44 PM
*gets in line*
I hope this isn't too much trouble, but could you draw a picture of Mewtwo fighting with M. Bison?

The strongest Psychic Pokemon against M. Bison's evil Psycho Power. I wonder who would win...

Wild Female Machoke
2nd May 2003, 02:11 PM
Here's the status of your requests

Muffin Man: Inked but not colored yet
Real One Bjarni: pencilled and on its way to inking
Powarun: in the sketching stages
Kari and Mewtwo: your second request is in the sketching stage *scrambles around to find pics of the Final Fantasy 9 characters*
Gene Child Mewtwo: on its way to inking

The Muffin Man
2nd May 2003, 04:33 PM
^^ Ooh, when do ya think it'll be done? Could ya post the inked version so I could see what it looks like now?

kalad1
2nd May 2003, 08:08 PM
I would like to see Super Sonic fighting Mario, and Kicking his butt!

GeneChildMewtwo
2nd May 2003, 08:37 PM
Thanks for accepting my request!

I can't wait to see it! (Although it seems I'll have to. ^_^)

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 07:48 PM
^^

1.Is there Anyway you can do a May(Haruka.I think, is the Japanese Name, Replaces Misty in AG)/Beautifly..May sitting down, Beautifly on her Lap?

Or any other Position?

Thank you if you can...^^

Wild Female Machoke
10th May 2003, 04:03 PM
Status Report...

The Muffin Man: Finished
Gene Child Newtwo: Finished
Kalad: Finished
Powarun: Finished
Kari and Mewtwo: In the middle of coloring
Real One Bjarni: on its way to coloring
Polizumi-Chan: Finished
I also have Pet Keeper's art trade, which is also finished

I will have them finished today and will go to the post office tomorrow. It takes approx. a week to reach my friend in St. Louis.

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 11:30 AM
Are you still taking requests? If you are then I'll love you..

Could you draw Koji from Digimon Frontier as an Umbreon morph? I got referrences if you need them...

One (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/107368/Image12.jpg)

Two (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/107368/screen11.jpg)

Three (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/107368/Image4.jpg)

Four (http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/107368/dfep14pic1.jpg)

If you need anymore just say-so.. I'll be so happy if you'll draw it.. n.n if you don't it's ok though, I'll understand.

Reptilius Pyrus
11th May 2003, 11:42 AM
Oooh! Can you draw Sephiroth looking bemused with a bunch of Seviper sitting on him, and Cloud glaring at him surrounded by Zangoose that are glaring too? (Don't ask, I have no idea where that came from either.) I'd really appreciate it.

Wild Female Machoke
11th May 2003, 03:03 PM
*Runs back from post office* Huff! Huff! The first group of requests are finally sent. BUT sorry I can't take any more requests.

*collaspes onto the floor*

Reptilius Pyrus
11th May 2003, 09:06 PM
That's ok. Oh well...

houndoom5
19th May 2003, 11:20 AM
hi, can you draw a metagross running down a field with a nija riding on its back? it was an idea i got but never got around to drawing it myself:P

The Muffin Man
26th May 2003, 12:52 AM
*bumps*did he scan 'em? You said he got 'em already...

Iveechan
26th May 2003, 02:28 AM
Oh oh, oh oh oh! Request! Coolioz!

A Hitmonchan and Tyrogue sparring

*violent, optional*
a Tyrogue standing on the chest of a dead Mewtwo grasping its still beating heart :D

*thinks*
Hitmonchan and Tyrogue resting after the spar...um, they could be sitting by a lake (I think Pokemon father/son bonding is cute)

Later I might request some made up Pokemon, but I'm too lazy to rummage up some pics.

Wild Female Machoke
26th May 2003, 02:12 PM
Calm down folks! My friend finally got them scanned. Sorry, to keep you waiting. *Huff* *Huff*

Muffin Man's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-sakura-poke.jpg)
I hope you don't mind a Sakura/Machoke morph. Lookee here she had an admirer hanging off her arm.

Real One Bjarni's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-pika-bunny.jpg)

Gene Child Mewtwo's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-vega-poke.jpg)
Not the best battle scene, but I am pleased with how their projectiles looked. :D

Kalad's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-mario-sonic.jpg)
They may not be fighting, but I hope you're pleased with it.

Powarun's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-mario-luigi.jpg)
I hope this is what you want to see.

Polizumi-Chan's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-bflypoke.jpg)

Kari and Mewtwo's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-ff9.jpg)
I have never drawn Final Fantasy 9 characters for a long time, but I had done it!! :D

Iveechan
26th May 2003, 03:37 PM
Ooh, I like the claws on Mewtwo...very nice touch. Makes him look more evil. I love the way you draw Mario too :D

Looky, I made a Machop morph too! This was made a bunch of months ago though

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=237351

Seta
26th May 2003, 03:56 PM
oooh cool....Can ya draw Ken Vs. Ryu Vs. Akuma and Sean watching in the backround. Thanks.

kalad1
27th May 2003, 12:05 PM
ahh... 'tis good!

Wild Female Machoke
27th May 2003, 03:38 PM
Okay folks, I can take more requests now.

Status report:

Houndoom 5: sketching stages (I haven't decided whether to have Street Fighter's Ibuki or Mystical Ninja Goemon in the pic yet.)
Iveechan: sketching stages
Seta: Not started yet, still in the thinking stages

Seta
27th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Take your time...can ya make Ken be the dominant one somehow...hes always been my favorite.:D

Toxicity
27th May 2003, 05:16 PM
Can you draw Latias in a battle against a Blaziken? Latias using Psychic and Blaziken using Flamethrower? :3

The Muffin Man
27th May 2003, 08:56 PM
could ya RE-do mine? This time NOT as a Sakura morph and closer to the specifics? The pose was fine...but all I have to say is she lacked way too much muscle to even LOOK REMOTELY like a Machoke anymore...

Rambunctious Jamirus
27th May 2003, 09:10 PM
If you're under a lot of requests, you can wait and do this one after the others.

Can you draw a half-grown Kangaskhan? The Kangaskhan looks like a full grown one w/out the pouch and baby and small nubs for the fore arm claws. The face should look younger and kinda carefree than the icons the Nintendo ppl use in the games.

If that's too hard than a Zangoose with a bad@$$ expression on her face wearing a headband and carrying a stick over her shoulder. The red on her body is a deeper colour, almost like blood.

Whichever you decide to do, thanks in advance!

Iveechan
27th May 2003, 09:41 PM
Hey Wild, you should do Goemon...he's awesome with that spikey blue hair :D

*dances* wheee, mine's in sketch form!

GeneChildMewtwo
27th May 2003, 11:26 PM
Thanks a lot for doing my request!
*saves it*
Your artwork is great. I can undertsand how it would be difficult to draw a battle scene, but what you did do is fine. I agree that the projectiles are neat looking.

The way you drew Mewtwo makes him (it?) look evil, with the pointed teeth and claws. It's different from what I expected, but that's fine. I like seeing how different artists envision things. It looks like Mewtwo and Vega (err... M.Bison) are in a "Who's the most Evil?" compitition of some kind. ^_^ Vega looks really good too. His outfit looks great, and the red eyes are a nice touch.

I have to agree that your Mario (and Luigi) are neat as well.

Thanks again!

28th May 2003, 09:10 AM
Real One Bjarni's Request (http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-pika-bunny.jpg)

Thanks alot! You play Jazz Jackrabbit of course! It´s so popular game!

Umbry Ashley
28th May 2003, 11:47 AM
I would LOVE a female umbreon morph,with black hair and clothes like the machops morphs ones!!
thaaaanks a loot!!

Katie
28th May 2003, 11:49 AM
hmm you seem to have quite a few requests to do, but I can't resist, I love your pics :D could you draw a charizard/houndoom hybrid? make up whatever details you want, I like to see the different ways people draw my lil houndizard :> thanks so much if you can do this for me!! ^^

~Katie

Wild Female Machoke
28th May 2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Iveechan
Hey Wild, you should do Goemon...he's awesome with that spikey blue hair :D

Okay, I'll do that, but I had already drawn the Ibuki version. So I'll do another version with Goemon and the gang.

Speaking of which:

Houndoom5: I'll do two versions of your requests since I cannot make up my mind to use which video game ninja.
Iveechan: Still sketching
Seta: Oh, thanks for the suggestion. Now I know what I can sketch in your request
Gothic Latias: not started yet
The Muffin Man: sketching stages, The pic will probably have a male Machoke falling in love with her
Rambunctious Jamirus: not started yet
Umbry Ashley: I had done a Hsien-Ko/Umbreon morph, but I will also do an original version too as you requested.
Katie: Okay, I'll try that

28th May 2003, 02:55 PM
Now I wan´t Jazz Jackrabbit and Spaz Special both (you know about game Jazz Jackrabbit) battle with the end-boss! Charizard, and please have tileset Carrottus! Or Carrottus backround! Thanks alot!

Kari and Mewtwo
28th May 2003, 04:36 PM
*takes a look at my request*

Heheh.. Nice job. I like the expressions on Garnet & Zidane's faces. And Vivi just looks badass holding that Jiggypuff doll, although I don't know why but he just does. Nice job.

Btw, did you start my other requests as well? Just curious.

Iveechan
28th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Um, I hope this isn't too much trouble, but can you make Hitmonchan's gloves like Sakura's (I imagine him to have 4 fingers). I hope it's not too late to change it, but if it is, it's alright, it's cool :D

*trembles with excitement*

KRDC 03
28th May 2003, 08:41 PM
Hi! I`m kinda new at asking for requests, so here it goes... ^^*

If you could manage, I would like you to draw a Pokémon (name her whatever you wish to) for me. Here are her stats:

Hair: Red, comes down to base of skull; spikey.
Eyes: Sea green, bits of gold in them.
Skin: Slate grey, furry though.
Body: Humanoid body, with the exception to the skull which is that of a Mew, ears included. Feet are Mewtwo-ish, no ball for ankle, and 'second necks' at base of skull and at shoulders. Hands are that of a Mewtwo.
Other: I would like it very much if you did a drawing of her kind of beat up, (slightly bloody if you choose so) with her back turned to the viewer. She is going to look slightly angered, but more along the lines of aggitated. Please include a 'claw' scar (as in something with claws attacked her) on her back. Anything else as to where she is, anything else you would like to add (with the exception of other creatures) is fine by me.

Please email me at LitlRoar@aol.com if you can (which we all know you can, so its a matter of if you want to or not) do the request. If not, I`m sorry that I wasted your time. (I mean that in the best possible way!)

Keanna Roar

P.S. Guess what? This is my race the Hu'étwo, and I would like to see what you can come up with. If you would like to change anything about her, please email me first! Thank you so much!!

Umbry Ashley
29th May 2003, 11:38 AM
Okay, I'll do that, but I had already drawn the Ibuki version. So I'll do another version with Goemon and the gang.

Speaking of which:

Houndoom5: I'll do two versions of your requests since I cannot make up my mind to use which video game ninja.
Iveechan: Still sketching
Seta: Oh, thanks for the suggestion. Now I know what I can sketch in your request
Gothic Latias: not started yet
The Muffin Man: sketching stages, The pic will probably have a male Machoke falling in love with her
Rambunctious Jamirus: not started yet
Umbry Ashley: I had done a Hsien-Ko/Umbreon morph, but I will also do an original version too as you requested.
Katie: Okay, I'll try that
thanck yoooou!!!!! *____*

Wild Female Machoke
30th May 2003, 02:51 PM
*writes down the list and checks it twice*

Okay, no more requests or I'll get nothing done.

*runs off and puts up a 'Do Not Disturb' sign*
http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-sleepy-poke.jpg

*collaspes*

Nace
2nd June 2003, 01:40 AM
Could you draw Junk man from mega man 7 looking covered in magnemites and looking freaked out? Please?

Iveechan
2nd June 2003, 02:03 AM
She put up a "Do not disturb" sign!!!

Nace
2nd June 2003, 02:34 AM
oops, sorry. *goes away for a while*

Wild Female Machoke
10th June 2003, 07:47 PM
Status Report:

On their way to coloring:
Houndoom 5
Seta
Umbry Ashley
Katie

Finished:
The Muffin Man
Iveechan
Gothic Latias
Rambunctious Jamirus

I need to finish them off before I can run off to the post office. Have patience, my friends!

And no more requests please! Or I'll get nothing done!

Wild Female Machoke
12th June 2003, 01:50 PM
*runs back from post office*

Huff! Huff! Okay, the requests have been sent. It will take a week to reach my friend in St. Louis.

*collapses*

CodeR3D
13th June 2003, 03:48 PM
can you draw me of sonic running???
plz?(Im in a sonic craze lately :yes: )

Thx in advance.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
14th June 2003, 02:13 PM
Could you please draw me a picture of Zidane, Garnet, and Chun Li? I want Zidane to be like, trying to lift up and look under Chun Li's skirt and then I want Garnet whacking him with her staff and looking angry with an Animé sweatdrop while Chun Li is looking back at Zidane and glaring at him. Due to the whacking with the staff, Zidane's eyes should be swirly like (I think you understand). Thank you very much if you will draw this for me.

EDIT: My friend wants a picture too now :P. He wants Tifa on the beach in a bikini glaring at Beatrix (Who's also in a bikini) and vice versa. Cloud should be trying to hold back Tifa and Steiner should be trying to hold back Beatrix and the guys should have the Animé sweatdrops as well as the bulging vein in the forehead. (This should take place on a beach so everyone is in bathing suits).

P.S. Hope they're not too complicated. You're a great artist, so I think you could handle it, even if it takes a while.

Fai D. Flowright
15th June 2003, 08:59 PM
Do you know some of the characters from .hack//INFECTION or SIGN? If you do, I would greatly appreciate a pic of a couple of characters from that. If you know the characters, I'll tell you more about who/how I want it. If you have no idea about the .hack, I have another request to take it's place.

The Muffin Man
16th June 2003, 10:04 AM
If ya have a chance to do another one for me, could ya do:

Cloud, Squall, Zidane, and Tidus, all posing in their battle positions(Tidus with his sword by his side, Zidane with the sword held behind him, Cloud holding it pointed at an upward angle, and Squall holding it out like a gun) and over it for the caption:
"Gimmick Swords. It's ALL about the Gimmick Swords"

Wild Female Machoke
16th June 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Whiteangel
Do you know some of the characters from .hack//INFECTION or SIGN? If you do, I would greatly appreciate a pic of a couple of characters from that. If you know the characters, I'll tell you more about who/how I want it. If you have no idea about the .hack, I have another request to take it's place.

Sorry, I am not that familiar with .hack//INFECTION It's not in the list of video game series I can draw (as shown in my very first post). However, as mentioned before, please provide me with references.

Darkmaster Kagemusha: Could you please find me a reference picture of Beatrix? I don't have a good memory of how she looked.

The Muffin Man
16th June 2003, 06:37 PM
hmm...if ya do a google image search(Beatrix + FF9), ALOT of Beatrix pictures come up...Imagine Tifa with bouncier hair, dressed as a general in an army...sexy indeed :>

Jeffery Mewtamer
16th June 2003, 11:29 PM
could you do a pic of Super Sonic and Super Shadow racing each other. have them racing on a race track in outer space with all kind of loops and curves.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fai D. Flowright
17th June 2003, 04:24 PM
Here's a reference site that you can go to. http://www.rpgamer.com/games/hack/hack2/hack2art.html
The characters that I would like in the pic are Kite, Elk, BlackRose, Gardenia, Mia, and Natsume. I don't care what they are doing or where they are, all I want is a halfway decent pic of them together. I can't draw them to well myself. ^_^; Oh well.

If these a little to hard, I have a Pokemon drawing that I will request instead. Just let me know! ^_^

LightNinetales
17th June 2003, 04:45 PM
Could you draw me a young girl,around 13,with very long light brown (very light plz) hair,green eyes, a black T-shirt, and a black jean,with her white Ninetales?
Thanks in advance!

Darkmaster Kagemusha
17th June 2003, 07:12 PM
Well, I'm told that if you sign up (it's free) at www.playonline.com in the Squaresoft Products section you can go to FF9 Guide and in the Beastiary you can get a good picture of Beatrix. It's not working on this computer right now.

Wild Female Machoke
22nd June 2003, 06:46 PM
Okay, for those of you who had already asked me for requests, here they are...

Muffin Man's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-workout.jpg)
I hope she looked muscular enough for you. This may sound crazy, but I actually think that female Machokes have tails. (Males don't, theirs disappear after evolution. :D )

Gothic Latias' Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-birds.jpg)
Is this what you like too see? I am sorry if I got it wrong, but I am pleased with how it looked.

Rambuctious Jamirus' Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-cat.jpg)
I hope this Zangoose looked bad@$$ enough for you.

Iveechan's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-fishin.jpg)
This is what how I think father and son should spend time together.

Katie's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-robotnick.jpg)
Here's what Dr. Eggman would do if he's not roboticizing any of Sonic's friends. (Oh, check out the expression on that poor Houndizard's face. :D )

Umbry Ashley's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-schoolgirl.jpg)

Seta's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-shotoclones.jpg)
Oh no! Ryu's been beat! Don't worry, Ken is here to save the day! *sings in Mighty Mouse tune* :D I am not sure about Akuma's skin color though.

Houndoom5's Request (Version 1) (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-aaaaaaaa.jpg)
I don't know if you're familiar with the Mystical Ninja game series, but I really liked how this one looked.

Houndoom5's Request (Version 2) (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-ibuki.jpg)
While this one featured Ibuki from Street Fighter 3

Umbry Ashley
22nd June 2003, 07:27 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooowww thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
IT´S SUPER CUUUUTEEEEEEEE

thanks for it!!!!

Toxicity
22nd June 2003, 08:56 PM
Heck, I like it! ^_^

Powarun
22nd June 2003, 10:16 PM
Your pictures are really good I am impressed, and you made Luigi look as he should, proud of over coming his fat brother. I would ask for a different picture, but you seemed very over worked, and i will not tolearate myself if I asked for another picture. also your other art work is impressive, are you in any art classes in school?:confused:

DragonLover
22nd June 2003, 10:22 PM
i hope this isnt asking for too much but can i get Ken from streetfighter with a little vulpix on his shoulders

thanks in advance

Gengar's Shadow
22nd June 2003, 10:38 PM
Can i get Kenshin from Rorouni Kenshin? Make him have his sword, and put some man-slayer in him. Any pose, and make the background night. Thanx!!

EDIT- I forgot u werent making ruroni kenshin, but, if u have ever watched it, or care to look up a pic, then thanx, bcause i cant find one and im a lousy searcher...

Krystalline Kabutops
22nd June 2003, 10:40 PM
Hm...

Could I have a Pokemorph of Glalie and Yugi? Not Yami, the cute little ten year old Yugi. Interpret it however you want, I like surprises! ^^;

*Murkrow
23rd June 2003, 03:19 AM
Those pics are great^_^
Can you do me one of Sneasel, Suicune and Murkrow?
All standing in this order:Murkrow is on the left, Sneasel is in the middle, Suicune is on the right.Can they all be looking at the camera, and can Sneasel have it's arms crossed?
If you don't have time/can't be bothered to do it/etc, can I just have one of Sneasel on it's own, exactly the same pose(arms crossed, centre of page, looking at camera)?
Take your time on it, you've got a bunch more to do before it, so I'll understand that it'll take a while;)
Thanks in advance:yes: :wave:

The_Hunter
23rd June 2003, 07:44 AM
Okay here's my request-
From Sonic Adventure 2 Battle,I want Shadow,not the hedgehog-but the real one.The one that Rouge got the data on? And she found out that it wasn't Shadow the Hedgehog.
That's what I want. If not-just do Shadow the Hedgehog.

Katie
23rd June 2003, 12:29 PM
Katie's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-robotnick.jpg)
Here's what Dr. Eggman would do if he's not roboticizing any of Sonic's friends. (Oh, check out the expression on that poor Houndizard's face. :D )

*falls over laughing* he's so ky00t! *hugs* I don't know who mustache-man over there is.. he kinda scares me @_@ but thanks so much, can I put it up on my webshots album? I give you full credit of course =D (it took me 4 tries to type "course"...) o.o hi

~Katie

Wild Female Machoke
23rd June 2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Katie
*falls over laughing* he's so ky00t! *hugs* I don't know who mustache-man over there is.. he kinda scares me @_@ but thanks so much, can I put it up on my webshots album? I give you full credit of course =D (it took me 4 tries to type "course"...) o.o hi

~Katie

Oh, that mustashed man is Dr. Eggman (or Dr. Robotnik) from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. But yeah, you can put it in your webshots album as long as you give me some credit.

WHOA!! More requests! :o Let's see the list:

Code R3D
Darkmaster Kagemusha
White Angel
Light Ninetales
Jeffery Mewtamer
Dragon Lover
Opaque Onigoori (I don't draw anime characters, but I'll try.)
Sneasel(H)Obsessive
The Hunter

And Gengar's Shadow, I am not sure if I can draw Ruroni Kenshin or not.

Okay, I think I had enough!

The Muffin Man
23rd June 2003, 08:30 PM
*Sighs*I hate to do this to you AGAIN. But could you redo it?

This time, I'm going to be ABSOLUTELY specific. Last 2 times you took 'creative liscense'...

Anyway. Just as big as before, if not a bit bigger.
Sports bra(so you can see the abs)
flexing in the oh-so-popular machoke form. Just flexing with her arms in the air.
A bit of definition in the legs.
DO NOT HIDE ANY PART OF HER except for the clothing...and don't give her a robe/cloak/cape...Sports bra and what Machokes normally wear. Tail if you want, I don't care. Just:
A.Don't make it skinny and muscleless
B.Don't hide the muscle it DOES have in some 'clever' way
C.Sports bra, not leotard.
D.More definition in the legs.

Sorry to this again, but this is the second time you're denied a look at the arms to hide the fact you're uncomfortable with a female machoke morph having muscle(it seems)

=\ What a fighting-game fan...

EDIT - I know you said no more, but still...technically this is your first one for me. You've just continually decided to take enough creative license to hide any and all muscle definition...

Kari and Mewtwo
23rd June 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
hmm.. could ya do:

1.) Zell versus Ryu (ryu preferably using the usual hadouken or shoryuken)

2.) Edited out due to completion

3.) Bowser & Mewtwo getting ready to fight Kuja & Sephiroth (i always wanted to see something like that)

4.) Deoxys holding control over Sephiroth, with fire in the background with text on the top saying: "The soldier has found a new mother"

5.) Mario, in any pose, holding a monkey wrench with luigi in the back with an AK-47

so far you did #2. I was wondering if you could do #3 (dont worry about the other ones)

Iveechan
24th June 2003, 01:33 AM
Hmmm, interesting. The pic is cute but they look kinda *sweatdrop* feminine *blink*

Thanx anyway :D Oh yeah, Muffin Man LOVES his Machoke-girls muscular, so he'd like it if you made it look like she just ate a tub of steroids ;) He's a tough customer to please.

The Muffin Man
24th June 2003, 02:47 PM
You forget to mention I like them in all there G-rated glory :p

Well, Anime for "mid-teens" glory ;) heehee.

Wild Female Machoke
27th June 2003, 02:48 PM
Status report:

Sketched
Light Ninetales
Dragon Lover
Opaque Onigoori

Not Started Yet (still in the thinking stages)
Code R3D
Darkmaster Kagemusha
White Angel
Jeffery Mewtamer
Sneasel(H)Obsessive
The Hunter

Please don't ask me for more requests or I'll get nothing done *runs off and hides*

The Muffin Man
27th June 2003, 02:59 PM
*poke*Check your PMs and E-mail please.

houndoom5
29th June 2003, 03:57 PM
thanx a bunch! sorry it took me so long to reply. both look great! you have no idea how many times iv'e requested it to other artists w/out avale! thanx again!:D :D :D

Wild Female Machoke
3rd July 2003, 02:08 PM
Status Report:

Inked (but not colored yet)
Opaque Onigoori
Light Ninetales
Dragon Lover
Code R3D
The Hunter
Sneasel(H)Obsessive

Sketched
Jeffery Mewtamer
The Muffin Man
1/2 of Darkmaster Kagemusha's request

Not Started Yet
White Angel
Gengar's Shadow

I regret saying this, but after I finished this batch I CANNOT take any more requests! I need a break. Don't worry, I will do more in the future. I'll tell you when the time comes. *collaspes*

Rambunctious Jamirus
7th July 2003, 06:25 PM
Okay, sorry I haven't been on in a while...

Ooo... *stares at picture in awe* Thanks so much, Machoke! I love the expression! May I put it on my website giving you all credit?

Wild Female Machoke
7th July 2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Rambunctious Jamirus
Ooo... *stares at picture in awe* Thanks so much, Machoke! I love the expression! May I put it on my website giving you all credit?

As long as you give me credit for your pic, SURE!! :D

Wild Female Machoke
13th July 2003, 07:28 PM
An update:

I am very sorry to announce that I still haven't started coloring your requests yet. UGH!! I was in a very lazy mood over a few days. *sweatdrop*

Don't worry, I will get them finished. Have patience, my friends.

Another thing, Muffin Man, if you're still not satisfied if your request, I won't do that anymore! Got that? Man, why can't you be happy with what you have just like everyone else?

ArCaN1NeX
13th July 2003, 11:17 PM
Machoke, if you're still accepting requests, can you draw a picture of Brendan for me, please? If you need a pic of him, go here:

1) http://www.pokemon-games.com

2) At the top, click on "Game Info".

3) Click on "The Quest" tab.

But instead of drawing him just like he is, can you color his outfit white wherever you see red and color it red wherever you see that yellow-tanish color, and leave everything else like it is? I'd really appreciate it, and I can be patient. ;) Thanks. :)

The Muffin Man
18th July 2003, 08:13 PM
Well, you kept avoiding showing muscle. It just kinda irked me. I love the pics, you just kept avoiding the most important thing.*hug*

Just keeping this up so she doesn't forget ;) heehee.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
21st July 2003, 09:30 PM
My friend is making me tell you that you have to have a little lightning bolt between Tifa and Beatrix's eyes.

The Muffin Man
27th July 2003, 12:53 AM
*Sighs and taps foot*Sorry to be impatient but it's been quite a while since you took the requests. Any changes..?

Wild Female Machoke
27th July 2003, 04:01 PM
*grabs head* ARGH!!!.... *breathes* Muffin Man, could you please be more patient? Your request is finished, but I have to finish off the others.

Finished
Muffin Man
Code R3D
Light Ninetales
Dragon Lover
Opaque Onigoori
Sneasel(H)Obsessive
The Hunter

On its way to coloring
Darkmaster Kagemusha
Jeffrey Mewtamer

Unfortunately, I still haven't finished White Angel and Genger Shadow's requests. Looked like I have to send them in another batch.

Sorry, folks. I cannot take any more requests after this batch. I have a lot of unfinished Pokémorph pictures in my repetoire. *runs off and hides*

The Muffin Man
27th July 2003, 05:06 PM
very sorry, WFM. I'm just excited cuz I left nothin to chance, and after seeing your second pic I'm POSITIVE you can pull it off.

^_^;; sorry again...just saved you the trouble of diving to page 3 ;)

Wild Female Machoke
29th July 2003, 02:18 PM
*Runs back from post office*

Okay, the art requests are finally sent. It would take a week for the package to go from Vancouver to St. Louis.

Unfortunately folks, I cannot take any more requests! I will do more in the future, but I will tell you when. But right now, I need a break! *collapses*

Wild Female Machoke
6th August 2003, 07:25 PM
ARGH!! *grabs head*

Bad news guys! My friend in St. Louis got your art requests, but unfortunately he won't be scanning them in a while because he is SUPER SUPER busy with other important things. He just wanted to apologize to you guys for making you wait a little longer.

Oh, the price of not having a scanner & PC of my own. (This shouldn't been a hassle for me if my dad haven't been a total jack@$$ with money! :mad: )

Wild Female Machoke
15th August 2003, 07:09 PM
I know many of you liked my artwork, but sorry I cannot take any more requests. Don't worry, I will do more in the future and will tell you when. Right now, I need a break. *collaspes*

Well, here goes the last of my art requests:

Muffin Man's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-poke3.jpg)
I hope this is what you wanted because I am NOT redoing it again. I usually gave female Machokes tails, but oh heck I should give them all tails. :D

Code R3D's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-sonic-tails.jpg)
Here's Sonic running. I hope you don't mind having Tails in the pic too.

Light Ninetales' Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-poke2.jpg)

Dragon Lover's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-pokeclone.jpg)
I must've drank too much coffee when I drew this. :D The face looks a little awkward.

Opaque Onigoori's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-poke-yugi.jpg)
Yugi dreamt that he is a Glalie morph. I hope his friends did not catch him sleeping with a Glalie plushie. :D BTW I mixed the black with a little sepia so the hair doesn't look flat.

Sneasel(H)Obsessive's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-poke.jpg)
Check out the expression on their faces.

The Hunter's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-shadow.jpg)
Check it out! It's Shadow! I had forgotten that the little tuft of hair on the chest is white. Unfortunately, I colored it orange. ARGH!!

Darkmaster Kagemusha's Request #1 (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-ff9-chun.jpg)
*sweatdrop* I know I did not give those swirly eyes to Zidane, but I think it's a little more funnier for him to say "Owie!" :P Well anyway, enjoy it.

Darkmaster Kagemusha's Request #2 (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-ff-fight.jpg)
Steiner out of his armor needs a lot of guesswork, but I hope your friend will enjoy this pic. I hope Beatrix comes out okay.

Jeffrey Mewtamer's Request (http://www.CammyFan.com/Lowena/babies/ko8-sonic.jpg)

Fai D. Flowright
15th August 2003, 08:09 PM
I can't wait to see mine. I hope it will look as awesome as all the others that you have made. *giggles at sonic pics* I didn't think Sonic, Tails, and Shadow were that fat. They seem a little chubbier than you normally seem them. I think it's kinda cute! ^_^ MY only other comment would be is Garnet. She's not that muscular... When you see her offical pics, she almost looks like a twig. Making Garnet look muscular mkaes her seem completely different from the little Summoner that we normally get to see her as. I still think she's cute like that too though. As I said before, I can't wait to see mine when it's finished! ^_^

The Muffin Man
15th August 2003, 08:34 PM
I like it, WFM! ^^ It looks great*hug*It's not as big as I'd like, but it's not small! I like it alot, it's great! Thank you so much for all your time!

Iveechan
15th August 2003, 08:49 PM
Does the male Machoke represent Muffin Man and the female one represent you? ;)

Sorry if I sounded rude or whatever for the Tyrogue/Hitmonchan pic you made me, but since I've looked at it longer, I noticed I love the expressions and the goofiness going on. I like goofy :D. Your pics have a lot of heart to them, perfect and hand drawn and colored, not artificial at all. Clothes are perfect, pose is perfect, I just love everything. You deserve more credit and recognition... you could make a bundle of your art! *stares jealously at the fingers*

AND FINALLY GET YOUR OWN COMPUTER AND SCANNER!!!

*Murkrow
16th August 2003, 06:23 AM
Wow, thats excellent, I love it^_^
The shading, poses, line quality are all excellent, and I love the total bad @$$ expressions on their faces.

Thanks for that:wave:

Pants Master
16th August 2003, 10:54 AM
..yeah.. what Iveechan said.. at the end there.
I was wondering meself why the frick you dont have those two things..
Your art is totally funky, and its caring, the fact that you are willing to draw for us and shar other things as well. Its a total shame you have to send the pics off to someone else...
Dont you know someone who lives closer..?
.. I dont even know how far they are travelling. St Louis did you say..? How far away is that?!
I dont know what situation your in to have lost your comp (you had one right?) but I wish I could help you.
.. then maybe we can see some of your other arts :D

Wild Female Machoke
16th August 2003, 02:16 PM
Pants Master: As I mentioned in my first post, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada and my friend lives in St. Louis, MO. And I had previously posted that I cannot afford a computer and scanner (because my dad is total irresponsible jack@$$ with money. If I had to tell you why, it'll turn into one LONG rant.)

BTW you live in Vancouver, right?

Iveechan: Well, you could say that. :D BTW as for your art request, I had modified the clothing on both Hitmonchan and Tyrogue because I am sick of hearing people complaining that 'Chan looked too feminine with that "dress." I had altered the shoes too.

Pants Master
16th August 2003, 02:53 PM
.. No, but I get to inhale Vancouvers smog ^^ it gets swept out and then floats around trapped in the Valley here.. I actually live at the last stop of the West Coast Express.. that being Mission city. Ive lived in North Van and there abouts before.
The busses are funky O.o
Im talking too much.. anywho.. now you know.

.. is it just me or is St Louis out by a meridian of the great lakes..?

I gathered that much of your situation, and I see thats about all there is to it. .. And you dont know anyone in Van who has a scanner..? O.o.. out of over 3 million people..
I hope you know how to save money then for your own sake.. ^^'
arg.. sorry.. my head feels really wierd.. and I dont know what Im typing.. I have no intentions of sounding rude er anything.
Peace dude :)

Unsolved Puzzle
16th July 2007, 01:08 PM
could u draw a pic of shadow the hege hog ffrom the waist up? and i was also wondering if u could draw anyone from halo? (http://www.bungie.net/Projects/Halo3/default.aspx)

Blademaster
16th July 2007, 02:05 PM
Hey, Puzz-man! ^^

Listen, I know you're new to TPM and all, but THIS THREAD IS FOUR YEARS OLD.

So please don't post in it - Wild Female Machoke is loooooong-gone.