PDA

View Full Version : Human vs Latins~The ultimate struggle for survival~start~LSUs needed

Samchu
30th April 2003, 04:15 PM
For hundreds of years humans had always appeared to be the dominant species. Growing more and more powerful as each generation was born, it appeared that no race alive could rise above humans. Except for humans themselves.
The creation of nuclear weapons marked a massive breakthrough in scientific achievements for mankind. But then the war started. Every country wanted to have more and more muclear weapons under its control and this became a great fear for other, smaller countries. Of course it was never allowed and so war broke out.
The humans destroyed each other using powerful nuclear and chemical weaponry. The world was left in ruins.
Then THEY came. An alien race known as Latins.
They made short work of the remaining huamn resistance, using their ability to change between their Latin form and a far more fearsome Alien form (like the Aliens from the Alien films).
Any humans that remained were inslaved by the latins and forced to rebuild the damaged planet, creating high-tech buildings.
But, some survived. Some humans were neither killed nor captured and now they have decided to rebel. Living in the remains of cities that were never rebuilt they are armed with very little and have the odds stacked firmly against them.
Will they be victorious? Or shall they fall at the hands of the Latins?
There's only one way to find out...

This RPG is set 15 years after the arrival of the Latins. Oh, and I'd better mention, Latins can also turn into a human form.

SIGN-UP FORMS:
HUMAN:
Name:
Personality:
Weapon: (can only be basic. No guns or anything high-tech)
Other:

LATIN:
Name:
Personality:
Other:

MY SIGN-UP FORM:
HUMAN:
Name: Sam
Looks: he's just over 7 feet tall with green eyes and messy blonde hair. He wears a sleeveless black tops, jeans that are ripped off at the knees and trainer-like footwear.
Personality: Friendly and outgoing towards other humans but has a deep loathing for Latins.
Weapon: Sword
Other: He leads the resistance

NOTE: The Latin form is very similar to the Alien one, except that they are smaller, lighter in colour and believe or not, faster.

HERE WE GO!!

Sam
~~~
I laid back on my make-shift bed, hidden beneath the remains of what used to be a small village. Just then I heard Latins approach, they were doing their daily patrols. I liked to listen when they talked, cuz for some time now it had been about me.
"The queen's getting restless. She wants this human captured."
"We've been looking."
"But we have to find him!"
They went off and I stuck my head out to make sure the coast was clear.
I'd been on the most wanted list for some time now. It wasn't completely my fault though. The Queen and I...we used to be good friends. Before she was the queen of course. We hung out when we were kids. Then when I was eight she killed my family, then the entire Latin army arrived.
I got my revenge though, by killing her mate.
Now she wants me captured. Like i'm gonna let her catch me. She must be f****** mad!

I grabbed my sword and climbed out of the rubble. The Latins had gone, it was time to begin my hunt for food.

Dogman
11th May 2003, 03:22 PM
Human:
Name:Zack
Looks:Black sweats and a green sleeveless shirt with a dragon on the front.He is just over 8 feet tall.
Personality:He is seirious and tough.He is careless and gullible.
Weapon:Scythes
Other:Very fast and does quick strikes
---------------------------------------------------
Zack:
Looks ahead and doesn't see the latins.
He jumps out but a latin sees him.
"Hey,you!"
Zack cuts his head off and runs.
He smiles to himself and sees a figure.
He stops and stares ahead.
----------------------------------------------------
The plot is cool!

Pichu Luver
11th May 2003, 03:32 PM
*stares at dog man*
Mind making you posta just a little long? I mean.. Kinda short..

Jenn
~~~
I jumped out infront of this new guy Zack, and looked at my two gaurds, but dead, he growled at me, I kinda walked around him, taking a good look at Sams.. Helpers.
"Pathetic." I said to him, he lashed out, I kicked him back into the tree, his sythes fell infront of me, I smirked to myself, and broke them in half.
"I ain't a normal Latin." I Said, kinda amused at how easily I could kill him, Sam came out of the bushes I jumped up into the tree, he almost killed this guy Zack. "Missed me Sammy boy." I taunted, he growled and looked down a Zack, passing him new sythes.. Slowly my body changed into my Alien form, I growled and wacked Sam aside with my tail.
"Moron." I said walking away.
I wrapped my tail around a man who tried to jump me and snapped him in half tossing it infront of Zack and Sam.
"Have fun Boys." I said and slowly disappeared.

Samchu
11th May 2003, 03:43 PM
Sam
~~~
Zack looked like he was about to s*** himself.
"Better get used to it." I told him, "she loves toying with her prey."
"Prey?"
"She hates me 'cause I killed her mate." I replied, as thought it was no big deal.
"Come with me. You can hideout at my place, I have enough food for both of us."
We went back to my hiding place. He told me a bit about himself and I told him how I knew the Latina and why I killed her mate.
"So what do you think she'll do to you when she's done toying with you?" Asked Zack.
I took a bite out of my meal and then glanced at Zack quickly. "In all honesty, I don't wanna think about it.2

Pichu Luver
11th May 2003, 04:00 PM
Jenn
~~~~
"This?"
"No."
"This?"
"No."
"This?"
"No."
This?"
"No."
This???"
"NO!!!!!!" I screached kicking my helper out the winddow. "Ops." I sighed looking at the slapptered remains of my used to be helper.
I jumped out the window and landed perfectly on the ground, walking down the path grumbling to myself, how many helpers I had killed.
"Stupid Pathetic moronic-" I jumped back as Sam came out of nowhere. "Ok, a little close." I said to myself. Zack bounded out from behind and kocked me down of the tree, I tried to pull out my blade from my wrist but it snapped when it hit the ground, I screeched in pain as blood came out of the stump of the blade.
"Gotcha.." Sam taunted, I growled to myself, as Zack held me down, Sam grabbed my arm and made my second blade come out of the other wrist.
I screeched so loud I think the whole world heard me, tears came pouring out, as he picked me up, I it hurt so much it I moved them, I just sat there in sams arms, not even struggling.
"That was easier then I thought." Zack said, I frowned, and tripped him with my tail.
As blood dripped on sams shirt I just lied there pissed off and crying.
"Jenn, what you think going to happen to you?" I looked ahead of wear he was pointing and a human town was there, I heard screams of latins being totured, I stuck my face in a crack between his chest and his arm.

Samchu
11th May 2003, 04:17 PM
Sam
~~~
Guilt, that's what I felt. I couldn't go through with this. She had been my best friend. But she'd destroyed my family. But I had gotten her back for it...
No. If I let her go she'll kill me. Or will she...?
I waited for Zack to go ahead and then whispered quietly to her. "That fate is too good for you. I'll get you my own way."
I put her down in a bush and then walked off.
"Hey where is she?" Asked Zack.
"She escaped." I replied. "Now let's go get some rest."
We went into the human city and settled down for a few hours.
I had some regrets for doing what I did but part of me said it was the right choice.
I rolled over and tried to get some sleep.

Samchu
12th May 2003, 03:22 PM
Okay I'm going to introduce two characters who helped make the last Latina a BIG success.

Name~Bethan Jacobs
age~21
gender~Female
looks~She has long red hair that goes down past her shoulders and blue/green eyes. she wears a baige (sp?) crop-top with matching trousers and triners. (For those who have seen Star Wars II think of the suit that Amidala's wearing near the end when she, Anakin and Obi-Wan are captured)
personality~She had a fiery spirit and a lot of courage although when she gets scared she's not afraid to admit it
history~Unknown...
weapon~small handgun
other~None

Name~Charlotte Omaras
age~4
gender~female
looks~average sized, short red hair and green eyes
personality~Quiet and unpredicatable
history~Daughter of Bethan and Sam
weapon~None
other~Nothing

Samchu
13th May 2003, 03:37 PM
I post again!

Sam
~~~
After catching a bit of rest I headed home. My real home, not that dump over a mile away, the one where my family lived, where I knew they'd be safe.
"Daddy!"
"Hey kiddo!" I said, picking up Charlotte.
I know she hated when I went away but i had to do it, if i didn't no one would.
"You been behaving yourself?"
"Yep."
I put her down and walked over to Bethan. "What about you? Have you been behaving yourself as well?"
"Well its hard when you're not around to keep and eye on me." She said, kissing me.
I turned red for a moment.
Suddenly alarms went off everywhere and a message blazed over to loud speakers. "We are under attack! Everyone! Please go to your underground retreats immediately!"
Bethan ran over and picked up Charlotte. "Come with us." she begged.
"You know I can't."
"Just come back okay?"
I nodded, I had no intention on dying any time soon.
I ran to our main base and saw our defences being raised.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"The Latins are launching a full out attack. They weren't very happy to find their queen lying injured out there."
The defences didn't hold very well. Within minutes the latins had broken through, we had no choice but to fight.
I unsheathed my sword and charged, slashing at each Latin as they came. But there were so many. I was surrounded. They closed in. Something sharp pierced my side. And I blacked out...

Pichu Luver
13th May 2003, 03:54 PM
Jenn
~~~
I landed infront of Sams in family, we had dug tunnels, Bethan had lost Charlotte, and I had found her. She started to cry my "Angel" wings swiftly folded up and disappeared.
"Mommy!" She cried, cuddling up into the corner, I smirked and a long blade came slowly out of my wrists, I smiled evilly.
My arm raised up preparing to strike, when she came Bethan, my mortal enemy, she stood there stunned, as my blade touched her daughters forhead, it went back a little preparing to trust forward into her skull, she cried. I guess it got to me, I remembered Sams face when I killed his family, I lifted my arm right above Charlottes head and blade pierced the wall.
I turned to bethan, who now was ready to fight. I felt my body change into my Alien form, I growled and climbed onto the roof, whipping her with my tail.
"You always hide up there jenn?" She taunted, I jumped down, we fought for about twenty minutes, we both were tired. I turned into my human form, my wings reappeared, huge the size of a shark. I whammed her into the wall, and breathed a light blue flame, the wall suddenly caught on fire. I smirked, and broke threw the roof.
"Princess, we have captured Sam."
"wake him up and put him in there with his wife, block the door too, leave em there to burn."

Samchu
13th May 2003, 04:07 PM
Sam
~~~
"Ah, s***!" I yelled, as I slammed against a wall. "Why is it so hot in here?"
"Sam you're okay!" Said Bethan, running over.
"Bethan! Where's Charlotte?"
"I don't know. I was fighting and she ran away, then I knocked in here. sam we have to find her!"
I looked at the flames that had begun to spread around the room. "We have to get out of here first."
I picked up a rock that had falled loose and threw it at the door as hard as I could. Nothing. They must have blocked it. They didn't want us getting out.
I got really p***** and started shoulder barging the door. "Move dammit!"
Bethan helped and we managed to break through before the entire room set alight. Coughing and wheezing we escaped into the tunnels.
"We have to find Charlotte!" Said bethan, she looked so scared.
"Don't worry, we will. Let's stick together okay?"
"Okay."
"Let's go...this way." and we ran down the corridor, searching frantically for Charlotte.

Charlotte
+*+*+*+
I ran down one of the tunnels. If the monsters were down there then it had to be safe this way. Damn, I wish dad was here.
I kept running until I bumped into someone. They picked me up, they looked human.
"Hey, I found a kid." He turned to a woman.
She turned around and I became more scared than ever before. She was the one who tried to kill me and then got into a fight with mom. I started crying and tried to hide in the arms of the guy who was holding me.
I wish mom and dad were here.

Kohdok
13th May 2003, 08:23 PM
(OOC: FINALLY!! a way to bring in my character!!)

I am Kohdok, Loyal warrior under the Latin Queen Jenn. I have been under her command for as long as I can remember, a loyal grunt meant only to serve. I must admit my faith in her faltered slightly when she hesitated in killing the humans. Was she growing soft? I admit, a little sympathy is good in a leader, but when it's towards the enemy...

I still follow her, though. If I wasn't so loyal, I'd probably end up like my comrade did a few posts ago (Squish...it was quite painful to watch...) I must admit I was one of the few Latins who feared for their lives when it came to fighting. I was more of a tactical fighter than a physical one, so I left the physical combat to my comrades.

Like they say, 'He who fights and runs away, lives to run another day,' or something like that. I picked it up from some humans a while back...

Anyways, on with the story...

"... Leave 'em there to burn," Jenn said.

I was quite used to her saying phrases like that. I got a nasty chill when she said it, but the way she said those words had a toughness to it, one that I fear she might be losing.

Jenn took one last look at the burning mess before retreating down the tunnels.

We're just gonna leave 'em there?" I thought to myself as I shifted back to my human form to help me avoid suspicion from our enemies. It can't be helped... I began walking down the tunnels slowly, listening to the crackle of the fire sniffing the smoky air. I jumped when I heard the burning place begin to collapse. It was then that something bumped into me from behind. I turned to see a young human girl, nowhere near adolesence. It didn't seem like her sight was as keen, being only human, because she had bumped into me so easily. I knelt and picked the girl up, cradiling her gently in my arms. I then turned to Jenn.

"Princess," I said. Jenn stopped and turned to face me, "I found a kid." Jenn stared at the little girl. The young human, obviously quit fearful to be seeing such a powerful figure, huddled deeply into me arms, whimpering softly. It reminded me slightly of what our kinds young did at times when they were afraid. Perhaps Humans had more in common with us after all.

"And?" Jenn asked, egging me to go on.

"Well..." I said, "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Keep it with us, for now," Jenn said, "She might be useful, later."

"How could it be of any use to us?" I asked, looking down at the young human.

"Sam will most surely come to find her," Jenn replied, "So having his child in our possession might make it easier to defeat him."

"But...wasn't he just burned alive?" I asked, pointing over my shoulder to what once was Sam's living space.

"I know Sam better than you do," Jenn said, "He probably got out alive...he is strong, for a human."

"Whatever you say," I replied loyally.

(OOC: PLEASE don't kill him, Pichu-luver!!)

Samchu
14th May 2003, 10:57 AM
Sam
~~~
We ran faster when we saw two figures ahead of us. Unfortunately it turned out to be Jenn and one of her warriors. We hid in the shadows to avoid being seen.
I peered round to see what I could see. "Dammit, they have Charlotte."
"What are we going to do?"
I thought for a moment. "You stay here. Don't atack no matter what happens and...I promise I'll come back to you somehow."
Her eyes flashed in recognition but, knowing there was noway I'd change my mind, kept silent.
I stepped out of the shadows.
"Jennifer."
The two of them turned round.
"Let my daughter go." I demanded. "And you can have me instead."
The warrior looked over at Jenn who nodded. He put Charlotte down on the floor and she ran over to me. I bend down and whispered in her ear. "Mommy's waiting for you down there. I'll see you later."
She looked at me the nodded.
I stepped forward. "Let's go then."
The warrior walked up behind me and shackled my hands behind my back. "What's this for?" I asked.
"My protecion." Replied Jenn.
"Your protection? Who's gonna protect me from you?"
The warrior shoved me from behind.
"Hey!"
We started walking and only now did I start having doubts.

Pichu Luver
14th May 2003, 03:24 PM
*jenns grumbles*
Yeah Kohdok, you live another day.

Jenn
~~~~
I kept grumbling to myself, sam was quiet, that was a surprise, when we arrived at the latin base, Sam was put in a pit with other slaves.
A cage was lowered and out came a pre alien, scratching and clawing, all the slaves ran back to work, anyone who falltered or stoped, will die.
"Princess, why didn't sam die?"
"You ask to many question for your own good.." I snapped, my blade thrusting out under his throat, he gulped. "Let me tell you something KohDok, theres no room in this Place for cowards, and unfortnatly your one of them, I didn't kill the girl because it is a child, it had no defence." I growled at himmy angel wings suddeenly appearing. "Kohdok, you dare run away from killing another helpless gaurd and I sware on my mates grave you'll end up down there with the Slaves." He could obviously tell I wasn't in the best of moods, after what had happened.
"Princess, I know you don't like genetical science but humans arn't that much different from us."
I turned to him,I was so shocked he said that, they were different, they were poor helpless souls looking for power and a will to live.
" The child, she acted like a latin child, acting the same."
"Raaaa" I yelled, turning and chopping off the guards head beside him, again the blade stoping under his throat. "You ever say that again, and you'll be joining your comrade in hell!"
"Sorry."
I panted to myself then sighed.
"It's fine, I'm sorry, I haven't been myself. I feel sick in the mornings and it affects me after wards, I'm sorry Kohdok. I'm usually more open to your ideas."
~~~

Samchu
14th May 2003, 03:38 PM
Sam
~~~
"Well it could be worse," I said quietly, "They could be torturing me."
I watched the pre alien pace back and forth, expecting one of us to falter. It wasn't going to be me. I wouldn't give her the pleasure.
So I kept digging, trying to figure a way out of this mess. I could take out the pre alien... But how would I escape out of the pit.
I almost hit myself when I realised how easy it could be. All I had to do was dig at and angle so I made stairs and run the hell outta here.
It took hours, and it wasn't easy. Now, all I needed was to take out that alien.
I waited until it was passing behind me then attacked it. They shouldn't have given me a spade to dig with. I bashed it over and over until its head collapsed (eww...).
Alarms started going off.
"I'd better get the hell outta here." I started running. Up my make-shift stairs and everywhere that there weren't any Latins.
But I was lost, I didn't know how the heck I was going to get out. I ran into a dead end and took a moment to catch my breath.
"This...place...is...like...a...maze..." I managed to say breathlessly.
Suddenly a caged dropped down. I didn't get out of the way in time and ended up caught in it.
I sat down and waited for the Latins to come. I had no choice. And now, I was in serious trouble...

Pichu Luver
14th May 2003, 04:27 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I jumped down infront of the cage, Kohdok fallowed, I sighed shaking my head, my blade thrusted into his leg, he fell in pain, I snarled at him.
"Pathetic."
Kohdok stood there firmly, i lifted up the cage and kicked him back into the pit.
"Thanks to your new friend, you will all have to work in the diamond mines."
They all started to cry and headed into the mines made out of diamonds, the mines were if you crack through you would get special treatment, two days off work. But, everyone died trying.
I smiled..
Sam would surely die now..

Samchu
14th May 2003, 04:32 PM
Sam
~~~
After about an hour my leg completely packed in. It hurt so badly. But I couldn't stop, I couldn't let her win!
I looked at the other slaves working here. I was wrong. I had to do something.
"This is bull****!" I said aloud. "We can't let them treat us like this! I say, we rebel!"
Everyone backed me up. It felt great being looked up to like this.
A Latin guard came to see what all the noise was about but we killed him.
"Let's free the others!" I ordered.
We all marched out, all of us ready to kill any Latin that dared get in our way.

Pichu Luver
14th May 2003, 04:44 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I jumped infront of them, they all backed up, I shook my head.
"What do you think your doing?" I hissed at all of them, they backed away scared. "You don't get it do you?" I snarled at them, I picked up a three year old. "I insure you all live, I could let you all die in the Blackhole, that what you want? Just because guy says you can fight? Look at you, I could kill you all!"
They nodded and headed back to mines, Sam stood there, his leg bleeding.
"Your lucky Sam, if you hadn't of let me live that one time, you'ed be dead by now.." I said, helping him over to MY palace.

Kohdok
14th May 2003, 04:58 PM
Kohdok

I had been silent for a while. I guess...Jenn was right...I was a bit of a coward and a bit of a shame to my race. How I had become one of her guards as a complete mystery. Yet, through it all, she had spared me. She had gotten angry with me like that quite a few times.

"So, you are indebted to this human?" I finally got myself to say as Jenn pushed Sam along, "Well...I guess it's just common courtesy, your opponent gives you mercy and--"

I shut up when Jenn again put her claw under my neck, "Just...be quiet for a while..." She said, slightly agitated. I obviously complied.

Samchu
15th May 2003, 12:47 AM
Sam
~~~
It wasn't so bad, they actually fixed my leg. But that meant nothing in the long run. I didn't have Jenn tortured because she'd end up dying and I wanted to do it myself.
They put me in a cell for a little while. It was better than digging in those pits, I had to be thankful for that.
Suddenly some guards came in, dragged me to my feet and held me.
What the f*** is going on? I wondered.
Jenn came in, her warrior following behind. She walked right up to me. I glared at her, wishing I had the ability to kill her right now.
"I've been kind to you so far," her eyes sort of flashed, an evil glow now present in them, "but now its time I had a little fun."
I gulped nervously. This can't be good...

Mystic_clown
15th May 2003, 01:35 AM
Name: Jerigomo (Jeer-I-gomo)
Appearance: Looks like Arkana from Yu-Gi-Oh (that magician guy in the green and black mask Yugi duels)
Personality: Not very serious. He tries to think positive even when things get tough. He tries to make friends with everyone he meets. He’s been known to hold a grudge (but not for a long time though). He’s hard to get mad but if he does, look out.
Other: He’s friends with Gali.

Name: Gali Virgo
Appearance: He has long, scruffy purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans, sneakers and a black glove on his right hand.
Personality: He’s silent and secretive. He seems mean, but is really a caring guy. He cares for his friends and is harder to befriend than Jerigomo.
Weapon: a sword
Other: Is friends with Jerigomo.

Am I in?

Samchu
15th May 2003, 02:30 AM
Yeah.
You're in

Pichu Luver
15th May 2003, 02:41 PM
Jenn
~~~
We were tooken to a arena, where mad creatures were chianed growling a snarling at everything, especially Sam, I smiled and snapped my fingers.
All three of the monsters wer unleashed on him, clawing at him, knocking him around, he glared up at me, I glared right back, the pain in is eyes, I remembered that look for his family, fear and terror, it gave me power, greater then everything.
"Kill him kill him!" The Crowds cheered, the monsters continued the brall until on of them got killed by Sam, both monsters stop, same with me and the Crowd, how had he killed the biggest one.
"What the.." I muttered, suddenly men in armor appeared, tones, where had they all came from, every latin screamed and ran, guns fired and cannons, where had they gotten this technology.
"****!" I called, I saw sam smirk. "Smirk now Sam, but you just lost child1"
He seemed shocked, when Charlotte appeared in my arms, I smiled evilly and ran off, with Kohdok behind.

*2 hours later*

"HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND US?!!?!?" I screeched, sweat dripping down.
Kohdok stood silently behind me, all the gaurds shivering infront of me, on by one I killed them, rage inside me, I turned to the little girl.
She shivered, I kicked the cave wall above her head, she collasped on the ground crying. Kohdok sighed and walked over to her.
"Stop scaring her, shes a little human, she hasn't down anything."
I glanced over at him and lied down on the floor, looking over at the child. He was right, it was only a child, and it looked like us, well our human form.
I trotted over to it, I picked up, and looked at it curiosuly.
I leaned it against me and wispered to her "I'm Sorry.."

Samchu
15th May 2003, 03:49 PM
Damn...

Charlotte
~~~~~~
I looked at her strangely. I had to be going mad. No, she really said it.
"Okay." I said. What else could I say, i was confused, she was evil wasn't she? That's what mommy and daddy had said and she'd just killed those people...but so did mom and dad. Maybe she wasn't all bad.
I snuggled against her chest. i guess I could play along, as long as it got me home then I guess it wasn't a problem.

Sam
~~~
"S*** that hurts!" I yelled.
"It wouldn't if you would just hold still." Said bethan sternly.
"How can I when that b**** has our daughter!"
Her expression faded and she looked away. "I don't think we should hold out much hope..."
"How can you say that!?"
"Well what else am I supposed to think!? She's probably dead and you know it!" Tears formed in her eyes and she ran from the room.
I laid back. It couldn't be. She had to be alive, there was no way she was... But I had to find out for myself!
I sat up. It hurt so much due to that beating I'd taken a few hours ago, but I had to look for her.
I strapped my sword to my belt and started moving. If I started from the arena I could probably track them. Anger filled me, I'd kill her then, that f****** b****! She regret ever touching my family!

Pichu Luver
15th May 2003, 04:12 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I walked over to my spot, Charlotte kinda wandered around, not being aloud to be outside. I kinda drew on the wall, Earth and then Zaratasuno, the Latin planet, strangely, Earth looked quite like it.
Kohdok wasn't around unforntatly, i coulda used his help on the history of latins, I could never remember it.
"JENNIFER!"
I looked over to see Sam, pissed of and in alot of pain, I just looked at him, then turned back to my drawing. Charlotte suddenly came out, and ran over to sam. I just kept drawing.
I started to hum a little tune, she seemed to remember it, it was a tune we made when we were little, charlotte began to dance to it.
"Hey Sam." I said, glancing at him.

Samchu
15th May 2003, 04:22 PM
Sam
~~~
I don't know why but hearing that tune, calmed me. I went and sat beside her. I started to draw extra detail on Earth, just like we did this one time when we were kids. We'd been exploring and found a cave, we drew this picture on one of the walls.
But, I added something this time. Something I'd never thought I'd draw on this.
"What that?" Asked Jenn.
"It's you and your kind, going back to Zaratasuno and never comming back here." I replied, glaring at her out of the corner of my eye.
I got up and walked over to Charlotte. I picked her up and with my back still to Jenn I added, "you have 24 hours. After that, our soldiers move in. It'll settle my conciounse (sp?) if you're not one of the Latins caught up in the massacure."
And with that, I left. Angered at myself for not killing her there and then, but I couldn't bare to do something like that in front of Charlotte.
I wasn't going to let my thirst for revenge blind me that much."

Pichu Luver
15th May 2003, 04:42 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"He thinks I'm going to run.." I mutter walking past Kohdok and into a room filled with the hidden latin army, I smiled down them as they all grew silent.
"It's time for Earth to learn its lesson! And for the Latino to fall!" I said evilly kicking my father off the cliff to his death.
"All Hail the New Leader!" Kohdok called they all cheered and I walk away sending a Psychic message Latina..
~~
shortness, I/m sorry.

Mystic_clown
15th May 2003, 10:51 PM
Gali
---------------------
I sat there, staring out the window of the old tower which we called home.
"Hey Gali, watch ya' staring at?" came a voice. I turned to see Jerigomo standing at the door way.
"I was just thinking how beautiful this planet was," I replied, "Until those Latin wretches destroyed it!!" I Looked to see that Jerigomo had a disgusted look on his face.
"Ooops," I said, "Sorry." I had forgotten that he's a Latin. Then I had an idea.
"Hey Jerigomo," I said, "You've been inside the Latin palace correct?"
"Sure," he replied, "I know that place inside out." I then smiled.
"Then let's pay them a visit." I then picked up my sword and headed towards the door. I was planning on paying little Jennifer a visit she'll never forget.

Samchu
16th May 2003, 03:33 PM
Sam
~~~
We'd been resting for a few hours but the red alet went off. Full scale Latin attack. We were in trouble.
"Quickly, take Charlotte and go to the safe house. Hurry, before they lock it." I said urgently.
She kissed me and ran off with Charlotte. I knew they'd be safe. The 'safe house' was the greatest piece of human technology ever, no Latin could ever get into it and it could sustain a large population for over 100 years.
"All fighters to your battle positions! Prepare for all out war!"
I grabbed my sword and ran to join the others.
*5 Hours Later*
I finally regained conciousness. The last thing I remember was the explosion when the Latins over-ran our base. so many people burned...
I tried to move but I couldn't, I couldn't even open my eyes.
"We've found a live one here!" The Latin voices rang in my head and I felt my body being lifted off of the ground. I wanted to fight back but I was so weak. I prayed that the Latins would never find the safe house, even though they couldn't get it it would be best if they didn't find it.
Then I blacked out...

Pichu Luver
16th May 2003, 03:52 PM
Jenn
~~~
We both fell tired, Gali and I had been fighting for 5 hours, my muscles ached as I forced myself up, stablizing again, I panted heavily as Gali walked over to me.
"Not used to being weaker are you?" He taunted, I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I collasped, I wanted to sleep, blood out of my mouth.
He felt my wings walking around me, he smirked evilly.
"There so soft." He muttered. "I think I'll take one for myself." I screamed in pain as one wing broke off, I wanted to die, he ripped off the other one, I screamed and rolled onto me back, blood splattered everywhere. "Now you know how it feels to be human." I glared up at him, soon because of lose of blood, everything went black..
~~
lol kinda lame to ask but.. SAM HELP ME!!!OR KOHDOK.

Samchu
16th May 2003, 04:02 PM
Sam
~~~
When I came to I found myself in a small room. A woman was screaming nearby, it sounded like Jenn. Oh no, I was trapped inside the Latina base.
There was the sound of loads of Latins entering into the room followed by the sound of a struggle, then, someone was thrown into the cell with me. Another human male.
"Dammit i was so close." He moaned.
"To doing what?" i asked. He obviously hadn't been aware of my presense.
"Killing Jennifer. I only got to pull her wings off."
"Excellent. That'll show that ***** a thing or to."
We both laughed for a minute then realisation dawned on us. We were both high on Jennifer's 'to kill' list. And when she recovered...she was NOT gonna be happy.

Kohdok
16th May 2003, 04:44 PM
Kohdok

I was still stuck on the sweeping comittee, going over the area where so many humans had fallen. I admit I was a little disgusted by the bodies of Human and Latin alike scattered everywhere, but I had seen such sights before and now, at least, didn't vomit at the sight.

Our job was to find prisoners and to see if we could find anything useful, if these humans possessed such technology. I noticed what appeared to be a 7-foot weapon that was lodged in one of my kind's skulls. I believe it was called a 'Polearm'. Pulling it out of the dead body, I inspected it. Giving it a sniff suggested that it belonged to a human, and had killed many fine Latin warriors. Looking at it, I saw that it was polished metal, the material most humans used to make their crude weapons.

But, the fact that such a primative instrument had felled so many of my race was intriguing to me. I decided to keep this weapon and study it. If such a simple-looking object could do so much in the hands of a human, just imagine the kinds of things it could do if its was in our claws...

I used the polearm to support my weight as I continued inspection...

Another thing that all of us found intruiguing was a huge dome in the middle of the village, covered in a strong, impenetrable, transparent glass, and filled with plants and animals, like a Bio-dome. Many of the humans were in there...almost taunting us with how close we were to them, yet unable to reach them, even through the huge, metal door that sealed the chamber. The glass was several inches thick, and, inside, the plants produced oxygen for the humans to breathe, and food for them to eat. It was quite a marvel that such a place could exist on such a desolate planet.

After several hours of inspection, I, and several of my comrades, headed back to the Latin base...

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 11:03 AM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I walked down the hall, I was now more human then I wanted to be, I freaked, Kohdok came wandering down the hall, I grabbed him by the amr and turned him around.
"Show me that Dome."
He showed me it, all the humans taunted me, I msirked and felt the glass, I was so angry at them, I was human now, but that won't stop me from killing them all. All the Latin warriors gathered around.
"Your all pathetic, your not able to break threw this?" I said, I looked in, there was Bethan and charlotte. I smiled and waved at them, tapping on the glass, I watched bethan face turn to horror when the glass started to crack.
My blade cut right threw the glass, as all the latins fallowed soon the area filled with flying beasts, alien forms and human formed latins attack.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 12:19 PM
Bethan
~~~~~
"Mommy!" I picked up Charlotte. I had to find some way to get her outta here!
I grabbed my pistol and started firing at Latins, head shots only, I had limited ammo.
As soon as a gap opened up I ran through. How could they have gotten in? It was supposed to be impenetrable.
There weren't any human cities around for miles, but we needed to go somewhere...anywhere where there were no Latins.
Many humans had followed me. I suddenly realised I knew where I could hide them all. Once we'd made sure no Latins were following us I led them to the secret base that apart from me ONLY SAM knew about it.
Once everyone was in I locked it down. We could stay here and recover. We had to stay together now. Since the humans had lost the recent war we only had a few people left in this area. We couldn't afford to lose anymore lives.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 01:29 PM
Sam
~~~
I sat in the cell listening to the Latins talking outside.
"They just disappeared." Said One, "they broke in and stormed the place but some red head blasted through and led the other humans to safety. Our warriors ran after them but they just disappeared."
I snickered quietly to myself. "Well done Bethan." I said quietly. She must have led them to the base I built. None of those stupid Latins would ever find it. Only I knew the location.
I sat back. If Jenn found out I knew where the humans were hiding she'd probably try to get me to tell her where it was, through any means possible. But I'd never tell. NEVER!

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 01:41 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"So many dead." I muttered, I had looked at every body, there was 32 missing. "YET 32 ARN'T DEAD!!!!" I screamed kicking a gaurd into the wall.
"Your all a bunch of morons! Can you not kill 32 humans!?!!?!?!? They don't even run that fast!" They all flinched at my vioce, my back started to ache, my wings would've came out by now.
"Jennifer you have to calm down, really. "
I took a breathe of air, Then I thought of something that broguht horror to my mind, I'm.. Human, I lost my wings thus losing my Alien ability, all I had was my blades that came out of my wrists.
"I'm human.." I shook my head in disbalief, I wispered that to myself over and over, then a name hit me. Sam..
I tossed one of there plants into a wall.
"I'M ****ING HUMAN!!!" I screeched, everyone turned to me. I rolled my eyes and screeched a order, they all continued.

*20 minutes later*

I walked infront of Sams cell, not with the same evil smile, only /I very miserable face.
"Sam we need to talk." I snapped, as guards pulled him out of his cell and brought him room.
"Whats wrong?" He said, surprisingly sounded concerned.
"I'm human.." I wimpered cuddling up on my bed.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 01:50 PM
Sam
~~~
I was slightly...relieved. Some pathetically weak part of my mind kept telling me that this meant that everything would go back to how it was before the war...when Jenn and I were still friends.
The guards left and I sat on the bed beside Jenn and tried to comfort her. I knew how much her Latin roots meant to her.
We talked for a while, then something unbelieveable happened. I...I kissed. Again, and again. It was so weird.
Then, it got a whole lot worse...(ain't saying what they did next...)

*A few hours later*

The door burst open suddenly. "Jennifer!"
We both looked over to see Kohdok standing in the oorway looking as shocked as anything.
I sweatdropped. I didn't know about Jenn but I knew that I was going to be in deep, deep trouble...

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 02:59 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"****."
"I'll come back." He said, closing the door, I jumped off the bed, quickly putting on the rob.
"Ok, I ****ed aroudn with a human."
"My wifes going to kill me."
"She won't find out." I said quickly.
"How do you know?"
"Cuse if she does she'll kill me and you."
"Oh good point."
I tossed hima rob what surprising fit him, I stoped him and gave him the signal to stay in the room.
I ran into Kohdok thank god.
"You can't tell them."
"I wasn't planning to." He said fallowing me, we sat in the conference room, all the generals and advisors reading off there reports.
"Jennifer do you agree?"
"Eh.. With what?"
"What attack The Human Airports, to stop there forces from getting help."
"Oh yeah, um sure." I said starting to walk off.
"Jennifer I was wondering why did you **** around with him?" Kohdok asked while walking down the hall.
"Cause, he's cute."
"Well yes I guess if I was a Latina I'd think that too, but did you forget your leading a latin army to end the human race? Or did this just hit now?"
"Kohdok I never liked Sarcasizm and I wouldn't like it now."
"Two more questions, one do you even want this war to go on?"
"Thats hard to say."
"Yeah because you just ****ed a human but beside that point?"
"No, Kohdok, I hate this planet and I hate this war. And I would like the last question so I could get on with my boring war filled life."
"Yeah the last one, what do you see in him?"
"I don't know, but I feel alot safer around you or him so, maybe tomorrow I'll **** you."
"Yeah tempting only you got a meeting tomorrow and-"
"Kohdok."
"Yes?"
"I'd loved to continue this conversation but I got to get back to Sam to happens to be in the next room, threw this door behind me so, maybe k?"
"K, please jenn, don't **** up this meeting."
"Ok whatever bye." I said entering the room where sam was.

Samchu
17th May 2003, 03:14 PM
Sam
~~~
I was sitting on the edge of the bed, I'd gotten dressed. I had to go, I couldn't let this continue any longer. But just as I'd decided it was time to leave Jenn came back in.
She sat beside me on the bed.
"Why?" I asked, before anything could start up again. "Why did you do it?"
"Because I have feelings for you."
"Bull****!" I said getting up. "You're lying!"
"It's true! Remember when we were friends? I had feelings for you then and I do now."
"Yes I remember. You betrayed me! Our friendship was a mistake, you used me. I promised I'd never tell anyone what you were and I never did! The least you could have done was spared their lives!" My hand clenched into a fist. "I'm not going to let you use me to tell you where the others are hiding! Now either take me back to my cell or let me the **** outta here."

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 03:49 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Maybe you forgot something sam." I sighed looking at the ground, then looking up into his eyes. "I'm human, just like you. I wouldn't betray my own kind."
He looked at me for a second then sat down.
"I don't know, I mean, your latin arn't you?" He siad, forcing the blade out of my wrists.
"Nah, you have it too, watch." I simple touch his arm with the blade and out popped his wrist, he was tooken back by it, it was sharp and dealy just like mine.
"I know what I did to you was wrong Sam." I said looking back up at him. "But I was different then, my dad he told me too, I'm really sorry I ever broke up our friendship." I said kissing him. "But now, I can make my own chioces, and I know one chioce I'm going to make."
(what they did next is real DIRRTY and I'm not going to say..)

Samchu
17th May 2003, 03:59 PM
Oh my god.........

Sam
~~~
I don't believe I did THAT. I have never done THAT before.
I rolled over so that I was facing Jenn, she was resting. I brushed some hair off of her face and she opened her eyes.
"Hey."
"Hey." I replied. I sat up against the back wall, "can I be honest with you?"
"Sure."
"I've always had a crush on you, since we were kids. I thought about you all the time, even after the war started. That's why I passed up on all those chances to kill you."
She was silent.
"I could have killed you the night after this all started." I admitted. "I snuck into your room, i was so angry with you for what you did but, when I saw you lying there you looked so...beautiful, I knew I couldn't hurt you." I looked down and sighed. "I hate to admit this but...I'm in love with you."

Mystic_clown
17th May 2003, 04:56 PM
Jerigomo
---------------------------
I crept down the halls, trying not to get spotted. I then arrived at Gali's cell and began picking the lock.
"Jerigomo" Gali said, "where have you been?"
"Well destracting the guards is harder then it looks," I replied. I opened the door and Gali walked out.
"Now let's finish what we started," I said.
"Wait," Gali replied, "I've got a better plan. Now that she's virtually human, we'll capture her and hold her hostage." My smile grew wider.
"That's a great idea!"
"Let's go."

Samchu
17th May 2003, 05:10 PM
Sam
~~~
I heard someone trying to break into the room. It couldn't be Latins, but what if it was humans? I couldn't go against my own kind...But I had to protect Jenn.
I jumped out of bed and pulled on some pants, then grabbed my sword. I wouldn't let them touch her.
The doors swung open, the guy I'd shared my cell with and another Latin came in.
"Hand over Jennifer!" They ordered.
"No way! If you want her." I held my blade out in front of me, "you'll have to go through me first!"

Pichu Luver
17th May 2003, 05:31 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I snapped my fingers and clothes appeared on my and armor appeared on Sam, his sword floated in the air with a mind of its own and the blades in Sams wrists.
He turned and smiled at me.
"Hope your good at fighting a Latin with more expreience then you sam." I said, as Jerigomo let his blades out what were more sharper then sams.
I got up and summoned Pre Aliens(not MC these cannot be beaten easily.), Three of them on either side on sam, ready to protect me and Sam at all costs.
"Kill them!"Sam called.
"get 'em!" Gali called.
I snapped my fingers a hid, cloacked actually NONE OF THEM COULD FIND ME.

Kohdok
17th May 2003, 08:25 PM
Kohdok

*Smack!*

*Crack!*

Jerigomo and Gali were on the floor. Using the Polearm I had discovered, I had ksent both of them to the ground with a single swoop. Being in my human form really made the weapon easier to handle.

"You two didn't notice me?" I said, "You barged in so fast, I guess you didn't..."

"It doesn't hurt..." They moaned, obviously in great pain.

"Kohdok..." Sam said, "You mean...you were outside our room the whole time?"

"Uh...yeah..." I replied, "It is my duty to protect Jenn. I was appointed to protect her."

"You mean...you heard everything?" Sam asked, his pupils dialating.

"Uh..." I said, fidgiting, "How WAS she?..." I asked.

Sam jabbed me in the face. It hurt quite a bit.

Had I said something wrong again...?

Mystic_clown
18th May 2003, 01:01 AM
Gali
-----------------------
Jerigomo and I scrambled to our feet.
“There’s no way you’re defeating us traitor!!” I growled. Jerigomo then stared at his watched and jumped in fright.
“YIKES!!!” he cried, “We’ve got to get out of here! The bombs about to blow!!” The three of us then stared at Jerigomo.
“What!?!?” we all cried at once.
“Didn’t I tell you? Before I busted you out, I planted a bomb on the main support of the palace. Once it blows, this place is coming down!”
“WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME THIS!?!?!?” I screeched. I then calmed down.
“Never mind, let’s get out of here!” I then stared at Sam.
“We’ll deal with you later traitor!” The two of us then ran down the hall.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 03:26 AM
Sam
~~~
I growled and withdrew my blades. "Forget about what you said Kohdok we've gotta move. Jenn come on."
She decloaked by the door and started running, Kohdok and I followed.
We'd just managed to make it out of the palace when...*BOOM* The bomb explded and the whole place collapsed.
"Well it looks like I'm scre***." I said, looking at the rubble. "Now I've got nowhere to go."
I looked at Jenn and Kohdok, "we should find somewhere safe to hide incase those two come back. Got any ideas?"

Mystic_clown
18th May 2003, 06:55 AM
Gali
-----------------------
We staggered through the streets. We still hadn’t recovered from our injuries we got back at the palace. I stumbled around for a bit before passing out.

A few minutes later…
I awoke to find myself lying in a bed. I sat up to see Jerigomo waking up as well. I then looked to see a cute woman standing in front of us.
“So you’ve finally woken up,” she said.
“Where are we?” I asked.
“You’re in a secret base. A haven from the Latin.” Jerigomo shot an annoyed look at her. I thought that I shouldn’t tell her.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“I’m Bethen,” she replied. Jerigomo stared at us with a confused look.
“What happened to you two?” Bethen asked.
“We had just escaped from the Latin palace.”
“The Latin Palace? Tell me, did you see my husband there?”
“Whose your husband?”
“His names Sam.” Jerigomo and I nearly fell out of bed in surprise.
“SAM!?!?!” we cried. Bethen seemed confused.
“What’s wrong?” Jerigomo and I stared at each other.
“You tell her,” Jerigomo said.
“ME!?”
“Yes you.” I really didn’t want to tell her, but I had to.

Another few minutes later…
“WHAT!?!?!?!?” Bethen screeched.
“It’s true,” I replied, “Sam’s cheating on you with Jennifer.” Bethen was about to explode in an angry rage.
“When I get my hands on that bastard I’ll…” I then got an idea.
“Hey Bethen,” I said, “We’re planning on hunting down Jennifer. Want to join us?”
“Hell I’ll join you!!!” she replied, “I’ll do anything to get back at that b***h!!!!!!”

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 11:46 AM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I summoned more pre aliens for defence, Kohdok was amazed with his new weapon.
"So, I guess were not launching that attack on the Human Base."
"Yeah.."
"JENNIFER!!!"
I looked down the road to see Bethan, and Gali and that banned latin, Jerigomo. I growled and rolled my eyes, she was obviously not happy with me.
"Hi." I muttered, sighing to myself.
"You had sex with my husband!"
"What?"
Sam sighed and shook his head.
"**** you!"
"I wouldn't be surprised if you had his child!!!"
"Niether would I.." Kohdok muttered, I kicked him in his face, he rubbed his nose doubtfully.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 11:56 AM
Oh fun...

Sam
~~~
"Bethan calm down." I said.
"Calm down! You're having an affair and you're telling ME to calm down! How am i supposed to tell Charlotte?"
"Don't involve her in this!"
"To late!"
"You know, this is perfect. I never should've married you. I can't even remember why I did it in the first place and the only reason I didn't divorce you was because you had Charlotte and I wasn't going to abandon her!" I threw my wedding ring on the floor, "this is over!"
"This is far from over!"
She went to hit me but I grabbed her wrist and flipped her. This p****d off Gali and Jerigomo and they prepared to attack.
I released my blades. "You wanna a fight? Then let's fight!"

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 12:30 PM
let the massive swearing start!! XD, Rated= R
Jenn
~~~
I growled at Gali and my blades came piercing out, the pre aliens prepared for battle, soon it happened all of us fought, I ddin't know what but I ended up fighting Bethan, she was pretty good considering she only had one sword.
Gali was knocked down and he soon was getting the crap beaten out of him by 8 pre aliens, Kohdok and Jerigomo had a even fight but Kohdok was winning because of the weapon he found and his speed.
Sam helped out with Gali. And bethan and I liked throwing remarks at eachother.
"Stupid ****ing Latin die!"
"Go **** Gali Ho!"
I snapped her sword in half, she now was afriad as I approached her, growling and ready to kill.
"MOMMY DADDY!!"
Everything stopped as everyone looked at Charlotte, she was crying, she went over to me and grabbed my leg.
"Stop, stop fighting!"
For the first time, I saw a good vision, I saw the army going away and some staying and living.
Charlotte screamed and that broke me out of it, I felt something hard hit my head, obviously bethan, I looked up at her, it was shocking, how fast everything flashes before you when you die, I saw sam then in the cave, then at the palce, then everything was gone...

Pre Alien(with soul)
~~~~
I looked over at her, sam was holding her head, what could I do? Everyone stoped and Gali, Jerigomo and Bethan ran away, it made me angry, Bethan had killed her, the person who had created me.
Very strange for they say a Pre Alien has no feelings then why did my heart feel heavy? Like now apart of it was missing? I ddin't like it, I felt water drip down my face, she was really gone, the lifeless eyes stared into space, like she was disappointed in us all, until sam had the courage to close them.
He looked at me, he was just as shocked as I was to see a tear.
"Can't we bring her back?" I wimpered.
"No."
"What? Out of all this technology you can't bring her back!?!"
"No." Sam cried, then he was angry, Bethan had left charlotte with him and charlotte was crying over jenns death too. I was more furious then ever.
"Yes we can, shes a Latina a Latina can come back three times, I just don't know how." Kohdok sighed, "He body won't discompose until she uses up all three turns and she hasn't used one, so she will come back."
Sam had tears coming faster then me, as we all sadly walked back to the ruins of the palace.

Samchu
18th May 2003, 01:59 PM
Sam
~~~
"Come here," I said, picking up Charlotte.
She was really upset, I guess she actually liked Jenn, when Jenn wasn't trying to kill her that was.
"Hey don't cry. They say she'll come back again, we just have to wait a bit that's all."
"Really?"
"Hey, would I lie to you?"
"No."
"Then cheer up a bit okay? Once she comes back we can be a family."
"You mean, she'll be my new mommy?"
"If that's what you want."
"That would be great!" She smiled and hugged me tightly.
I looked over at Jenn's lifeless body. "Hurry back Jenn," I said quietly.

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 03:19 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I must of been a few hours, because we I woke up, my body ached, coming back from the dead wasn't a pretty thing to do on a daily bases.
I cough up blood, probably from bleeding, it felt dry, my head ached, and my eyes burned when I tried to open them, I really wanted to sleep, but my eyes, they burned so badly.
"Come on up you come." I felt Sam lifting my back up, first out of my mouth was disgusting stuff, guess my stomach didn't agree withbeing back either. "Ok, you don't feel well, I understand."
I cried, I couldn't help it, I just cried, I didn't get it, Why was i crying, why did I throw up, oh my god. I never wanna die again.
"Jenn stop, it's fine, your alive."
I threw up again, my stomach turned and twisted, it hurt so bad, I turned and snuggled up to sam, I snivled, and let more tears out.
"It's Horrible down there..." I cried. "I'm evil, I didn't go to heaven.."
"Jenny.." Sam said rubbing my back.

Kohdok
18th May 2003, 03:23 PM
Kohdok

I admit I was still quite shocked when I saw Jenn fall. Even though I knew that she would return to us, It was still humbling in a way. I scooped her lifeless form up in my arms.

The little human that had seemed so frightened of Jenn earlier now seemed to mourn for her, though she truly wasn't dead JUST yet...

Perhaps it was the fact that She had allowed her to live, and, eventually, treated her gently as if the girl was her own child.

I looked at Jenn's face. It wasn't all wide-eyed and gruesome like you might expect, but, her eyes were closed and her mouth was only slightly parted. It looked like she was sleeping. She looked...so cute. As I gazed at her, I could feel some of the warmth already returning to her body...

Samchu
18th May 2003, 03:27 PM
Sam
~~~
"It doesn't matter now. You can change, you have a seconds chance, a chance to do the right thing and I know you can."
She looked up at me. "Really?"
I smiled and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "Of course."
She hugged me so tightly for a moment, I was just so happy to have her back.
Charlotte ran over. "Mommy!" She cried, grabbing hold of Jenn.
"Uh..." Jenn looked at me confused.
"How about it? Do you fancy having a family?" I asked.

Kohdok
18th May 2003, 03:34 PM
Kohdok

Jenn truly had softened. I could tell by the way she held that young human in her arms as she knelt to be at eye level with her. She no longer was the Latin I knew. She had changed so abruptly that I was barely able to keep up. Should I really be protecting someone who is no longer our kind if not in body, then in mind?

I guess I sort of have to...

I made an oath a long time ago that, from the day I was born to the day I die, I would protect Jenn. And, I guess, this is an unforseen part of the bargain.

Besides, I think I'd kind of like being called "Uncle Kohdok"...

Eh heh...

Mystic_clown
19th May 2003, 01:52 AM
Jerigomo
-------------------------------
I sat on a pile of scrap metal as Gali was tending to his wounds and Bethen was sitting in a corner crying.
“I feel pretty bad for her,” Gali said, “She’s lost everything.”
“Well, look at it this way,” I replied, “More the reason to hunt down Jennifer.”
“You’re right, I did ask Bethen to come along for that reason.”
“Sure you did.” I then laughed softly.
“What’s so funny?”
“You don’t think I know. You’re in love with Bethen.”
“WHAT!? I am not!”
“Don’t deny it! You want to hold her, you want to kiss her, you want to **** her.”
“I do not!!…I admit I think she’s cute but that’s it.”
“Right Gali, keep telling yourself that.” Bethen then calmed down and walked over to us.
“So now what do we do?” she asked.
“We may as well head back to the tower for planning,” Gali said, “Let’s go.”

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 01:24 PM
Jenn
~~~~
I appeared onto of a pile of scrap metal, Jerigomo and Gali stood up ready to fight, while Bethan continued to cry.
"Won't have to hunt far will you?"
They both seemed shocked to see me, I was killed bfore their eyes yet here I was standing infront of them, pissed off, and ready to fight.
"Shes just a illusion!" Gali caalled not able to belive it was me, I walked over to bethan, she turned and screamed, as thousands of Pre Aliens came over the metal, also coming out of the ground, and now, larger more fierce ones appeared with dragon wings out of the sky, Pure Aliens. Thats what they were.
I grabbed bethan and swung her into a sharp piece of metal, it went right threw her leg, Gali tried to get to me, but he had to fight the Aliens.
Sam and Kohdok appeared, with hytech Armor on. I smirked andlooked at bethan.
"Jenn please, I didn't mean to-"
"Shut up you pathetic thing, truth is.." I she started to cry as my blade came out and withdrawed a bit, signaling it was about to stab threw her head. "I never liked you." The blade sprang and pierced her head, Gali screamed in rage and was caught, and put in a wierd bio cacoon, he couldn't move, while Jerigomo was put in a cage only I(that means me! no one else!!) can get him out of, and same with the cacoon.
"You *****!"
"Aww, is did little Gali have feelins for Bethan, I let the blood drip down on his forhead, a tear came down his face. "So Gali.." I kicked him in the face, his nose started to bleed. "Has a weak point?"
"Jenn, I'm a double agent! I sware!" Jerigomo called, I just looked at him.
"Shut the **** up you ****ing *******." I said. "The Black Punish will deal with you." Jerigomo seemed to panic and crwaled into a ball crying, for the black punishment was the most awful, only I knew what it was, and I would never forget what it does.
Never.
I looked back at Bethans dead body, I smirked and chopped her head off her body.
"Thats better." I said, Kohdok and sam sat up on the highest peice of metal, as some of the Pre aliens started to rebuild the collasped Latin base.

Samchu
19th May 2003, 03:30 PM
Sam
~~~
I held Charlotte tightly, keeping her from seeing the decaptiated body of her former mother.
"Daddy?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry."
"Okay, I'll get ya something to eat."
I jumped down, landing firmly on my feet.
"I have to go get Charlotte something to eat," I said, "please clear this mess up before I get back."
Jenn nodded and ordered one of the pre aliens to handle it whilst I took Charlotte to my hiding place. I had some food here.
"Charlotte, can I ask you something?" I asked, as she sat eating.
"What would you say if I married Jenn?"
"Like you and mom-I mean, Bethan used to be?"
"Yeah."
"It would be nice."
I smiled. "I'm glad you're happy with it."
When we finished eating I picked up Charlotte and carried her back. Bethan's body was gone thankfully and the reconstruction was comming along nicely.
"So, how long is this gonna take?" I asked.

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 04:21 PM
Jenn
~~~~
"Not that long, maybe 5 hours. At the most." He looked at me shocked, I smiled, Charlotte crwaled onto my shoulders and looked around, it was beautiful, trees had begun to grow back, surprisingly.
I looked up at the sky, I thought about things I had never thought about before. Have I been forgiven yet? That rang threw my head, then I thought if I wasn't.
I shook my head and walked away giving Charlotte to sam.
"I'm Evil." I muttered.

Samchu
19th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Sam
~~~
I watched Jenn go. She still thinks she's evil...
I put Charlotte down. "Stay here with uncle Kohdok okay?"
"Okay!" And she ran off to play with him.
I went after Jenn. "Hey wait up!" I called, catching up to her.
"What do you want?"
"Look, you're not evil. You were, but not anymore. You've changed, you're a good person."
She looked away.
"Is the baby dead?" I asked.
She gave me a cruious look.
"Before, you told Kohdok you were being sick in the mornings and it was affecting you afterwards. Bethan went throught the same thing when she was having Charlotte."
Jenn stayed silent.
"So, did you lose it?"

Kohdok
19th May 2003, 08:13 PM
(OOC: Fun time...heh, heh, heh...)

Pre-Alien

I was stuck with getting rid of the waste that this place created. However, one day I was shocked to come across what appeared to be a human.

"Hey," I said, "Look at this!" One of my partners came over to see what I was pointing out to him. What he saw, as well as what I saw, was a fully intact female human. I seem to recall the human being referred to as "Beth".

"Man..." My partner replied, "That's WIERD. I thought her head had been chopped off..."

I held her chin in my hand, "I thought so, too..." I replied. I turned the woman over, "Heck, maybe there's somethin' interestin' in here." I felt down the back of her neck and onto her back. From past experience, I knew that this was where many humans held hidden weapons, which I was making a private collection out of. What I found was completely unexpected. I removed my hand in shock, then tore the back of the shirt open.

"Are those...scars?" I said as I pointed to the two deep wound marks on the girl's back.

"Scars?" My partner asked, "But, after her wings were ripped off, Jenn is the only one I could think of who got THOSE kinds'ff wounds..."

"Jenn...?" The 'dead' woman said sinisterly.

"EEEEEGYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" My friend and I high-tailed it out of there as the woman rose to her feet, a rather fanatical expression across her face.