PDA

View Full Version : Silver linings

mattbcl
12th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Local fanfic writers can kick back and relax for a little bit while the mess gets sorted out. I don't want to sound like a slouch, but I've been pressuring myself on the next piece I want to post - the delay may be the perfect remedy!

While waiting, more folks can stop by Mt. Moon and chuckle at the interpersonal dynamics, wit, and humor of kurai and shazza via the Post Count Capsule.

Some names have popped up today that rarely appear on most other occasions - maybe, in a bizarre and twisted way, it might have actually encouraged a little more activity than the norm.

We've pretty much buried discussion of whether the forum is dead with these shenanigans.

Rudy and Blademaster both got to guffaw heartily.

Others?

mr_pikachu
12th October 2011, 07:28 PM
I don't want to sound like a slouch, but I've been pressuring myself on the next piece I want to post - the delay may be the perfect remedy!

Around the time you were posting this, I was restoring Diablo to its former glory. Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy. :)

Master Rudy
12th October 2011, 07:52 PM
.....chuckle at the interpersonal dynamics, wit, and humor of kurai and shazza via the Post Count Capsule.

Wait a second here.....
Were the words wit and humor seriously used in a sentence with their names? 0_o
:cawg:

mattbcl
12th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Blast it all, Brian. Guess I'll have to go back to fretting and typing frantically.

And Rudy got to laugh TWICE. Red letter day for TPM!

Drago
12th October 2011, 09:08 PM
Don't worry, guys.

I kept misc safe. :cool: