PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Happiness

MadFearow
30th April 2003, 05:48 PM
My question will be simple:
Do you consider yourself a happy person?
What are some examples of things that make you happy?

For my case, my happiness depends on where I am. If I am at school, I'm not as jolly as I would be if I am at home or shopping at the mall. At home I'm a very happy person. I tend to be happier when left alone and not bothered.

Things that make me happy are candy, internet, Pokemon, movies, comedies, stories, among other stuff.

pika23
30th April 2003, 08:58 PM
1) It matters.
2) Haoie makes me happy. Oh... And watching Chobits. ^_^

Undomelin
30th April 2003, 09:06 PM
1) Yes! I love my life :P And I love home! That's why I do absolutely NOTHING on sundays but go on the computer 0_o
2) Horses, animals in general, acting, singing, watching movies, being alone, going on the computer... oh, and professional days and holidays :) I can stay and home and do... *drumroll* ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

White Gryphon
30th April 2003, 10:59 PM
Right now, no. Can't say that I've ever been completely and totally happy. Except during those times where I felt like I was on top of the world.

Cold, wet steel. Rainy days. Walking through the woods on an overcast day. Getting rained on. Wearing my cadet-blue shirt, my baggy blue denim jeans, my silver gryphon pendant, and my white slipper-sandals while getting rained on with cold rain. DeLoreans. Painting. Colorful shiny things. Backrubs. Listening to Enya. Watching a Spielberg movie with a score by John Williams. Feeling creative. Knowing that I feel happy.

Katie
1st May 2003, 06:48 PM
1. not lately, everything in my life seems to be turning to crap... everything that once made me happy now make me want to puke. the thing that's eating at me the most is I think I'm losing my friendship to my bff since 3rd grade... :(
2. usually I'd say my computer, but now TPM is almost dead, ummmm is full of ToD, and neopets is getting really repetitive (not to mention my k-kitty is 'unhappy'!) umm.. a good game of DDR always cheers me up :)

~Katie

DarkTemplarZ
1st May 2003, 07:57 PM
1) Yep, I do actually. I try to look on things in a positive way I guess, and life's great now.

2) Friends, family, coming home, talking, games, basketball, sparring, computer, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Rurouni Kenshin, girls, loads of other stuff...

Phantom of Innocence-BF
1st May 2003, 08:15 PM
1) Do you consider yourself a happy person?
No. If u ask any of the people that know me really well they will tell u that I am a pessimist.

2) What are some examples of things that make you happy? Erm...having no HW or big projects due for school, listenin to music, talking to some friends (I say some because sometimes I don't feel like talking to others), and reading good novels.

Crystal Mew
1st May 2003, 08:40 PM
1. Not really...... I mean, I'm pretty much always in a good mood... but I'm not necessarily happy all the time... I am so stressed out...about school, and about friends....meh X_o

2. Usually watching tv, or coming online will help me feel better. And playing with my ferret,listening to music, or watching my fav movie atm... LoTR

:D

Zak
1st May 2003, 10:15 PM
1. Not at all... my life has been hell the last year. =/ and I get depressed a lot...

2. Listening to music, coming here, watching anime... and most importantly, talking to Sam. :) She really helps cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood... heh, I love you Sam. ^^

~Zak

EVme15
3rd May 2003, 03:35 PM
No. I have been wondering for some time if I have depression.

Friends, anime cons, DDR, anime, computer, tv... *thinks hard* nope, everything is pretty much in those catagories.

ILikePokemonP
4th May 2003, 05:50 AM
1. Always try to be, but it doesn't always work out that way.

2. Loads of stuff :)

Elemental Seribii
4th May 2003, 06:30 AM
1) There are a few times when I've been really happy, but not much recently. I'm usually in a calm mood, but I can be negative. --;

2) Reading manga, watching tv/anime, reading, sketching, going online, sun showers, ice cold rain, listening to music, playing video games, reading fanfiction, chatting on MSN, playing the piano. Most of those usually cheer me up, or make me feel better.

homeofmew
4th May 2003, 09:31 AM
Do you consider yourself a happy person? NO :( I am a quite a sad person :'(. I don't get recognized for anything.
I been Happy twice in my life :)
1. When I got my White Belt
2. When I got my Black Belt :)

KaptainSarcasm
4th May 2003, 09:40 AM
1.) No. Not at all. I've never been happy, and I will never be happy. All I can do is pretend to be happy. Too much stuff sucks for me to be happy.

2.) Anime, music, writing, playing games in general. Anything that makes me forget about stuff.

Matt
4th May 2003, 11:31 AM
No, I don't. I haven't been a happy person for quite a while.

Hm.. Video Games, Anime, Posting in polls, reading Manga.