PDA

View Full Version : Finland Fantasy

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th July 2010, 01:44 AM
This Fanfic is dedicated to Squaresoft, or Square Enix, if you will, and the videogame called Final Fantasy VII. OK, it might be accused of plagiarism, too. In 2006-2008, I made a comic of 193 pages based on this one of my favourite videogames! The comic itself was partly badly drawn, I think, and was in Finnish language so I decided not to publish it, at least not yet. But to compensate this, I'll post some images along the story, too.

Finland Fantasy

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/FinlandFantasy001b.png

The sky filled with stars shed a tear above a city surrounded by 8 reactors. This massive structure that relplaced the ancient capital was the sign of The Company's power. Fin-Ra, that was the name of The Company. Its blue and white logo with silver kanji and golden roman alphabet was everywhere.

A young girl named Hehee walked through the streets of Hellsinki. She was wearing a red top, black hip-hop styled trousers, over-sized jogging shoes and a blue winter cap decorated by a peculiar white ball.

"The Intercity Train 1 to Reactor 1 arrives at Track 1" said the announcement. A couple of minutes later, the train arrived. Finra Soldier guards couldn't do much before beign seized by Antina, Isotalous and Ranjärvi. Their new accompany got off the train, too. Raut had the same glow in his eyes that the Soldier had, yet the resistance group Lumivyöry had acceped this mercenary on the mission.

"Heipä hei!" greeted Paretti when Raut and others run to him. Paretti had ensured the gate of Reactor One was clear of Finra Soldiers. At once, Paretti threw an unpleasant glance at Raut. "So you're the Ex-Soldier of Finra! I don't trust you!" He said. "This Planet is full of Makoo Energy. It's Finra that's turned our capital Hellsinki into a monster draining the energy!"

Paretti was a man who sure looked scary. He was black, tall, sturdy and as if that wasn't enough, had a gun planted on his right arm. Raut, on the other hand, was carrying a huge sword. In any case, Antina said "Calm down, Raut's quit Finra and is now one of us.".

Our group continued their journey inside the reactor. "Raut, set the bomb, you!" Paretti pointed out. "Shouldn't you?" responded Raut. "You of course! Do you think I pay you for nothing?" Paretti continued. "Well OK." Raut accepted.

After setting the bomb, the members of Lumivyöry ran as fast as they could with their Nokia boots. Taking cover behind a building, they heard a blast. The reactor 1 had exploded.

"Let's split up and meet at the railway station!" commanded Paretti. Raut took his path and how come, he encountered a mysterious girl. This was when he first met Hehee.

"Explosions! Explosions!" yelled a passer-by. Hehee wasn't that afraid, so she threw a question at Raut. "You there...jo you know what's happening here?" In a dialect of Finnish language, 'd' is often replaced by 'j'. That's where Raut recognized that this girl came from the north.

"Nothing...but hey, flowers..." Raut tried to calm her down and gestured at the direction of the basket filled with flowers the girl was carrying.

"Oh, these? One flower costs 50 penniä." Markka was the currency of Finland of old. One markka was worth 100 penniä. The singular for that smaller unit was penni.

"Here you are, thanks!" said Hehee cheerfully after receiving the money and handing one flower to Raut.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/001.pnghttp://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/002.png

The train took our group into Sector 7. Paretti gave a speech. "If it wasn't for that plate over there, we could see the sky. People live in the slums, where the air is polluted but there's no moving out. It's like this train. There's no getting off it, you can only go where its rails take you to."

Lumivyöry's secret hideout was located inside a local pub in Sector 7. Its name was "Seitsemännen Taivaan Baari", 'The Bar Of Seventh Heaven'. Hosted by Raut's childhood friend Kahva and Paretti's daughter Malina.

Somehow, Kahva had figured out Raut wouldn't do the the next mission. Kahva wasn't to going to let him go so easily, so she asked Raut upstairs for some private talk.

"Raut, you're quitting? Don't you remember the promise you made when we were friends as children? It was seven years ago, in our hometown Niipelheim." Kahva began. "You said you were going to leave our town for Hellsinki. To join Finra Soldier and be the greatest there was, just like the great Sepritor. And you promised you'd come and save me whenever I was in trouble!"

Raut was affected by this. This time Kahva accompanied Raut and Paretti as they went to blow up another reactor.

Setting the bomb was too easy this time. Considering Finra was on a high alert after the first explosion, it was no surprising that a giant robot attacked Raut, Kahva and Paretti just as they were leaving the reactor.

The battle lasted too long, and soon the whole bridge collapsed, leaving Raut on one side of it, his companions on another.

Raut was just hanging from a wire. "Paretti, take care of Kahva." he said before he fell.

Raut opened his eyes, and saw a familiar girl. Wearing the same hip-hop styled trousers but this time, a loose t-shirt reading "The Mushroom Kingdom". and a pictue of a mushroom painted on it.

"Am I...in heaven?" Raut woke up. "Even better, here in the church with me. Perhaps you remember me?" the girl responded and asked.

"Oh...you were selling those flowers there." Raut recalled. "Right. The name's Hehee." Right after that, a man wearing a suit appeared with some Finra Soldiers. Raut had barely been healed so they had to run.

"Einsönne is getting away!" yelled the man. "Seize them, soldiers!" but Raut and Hehee made it. Next destination was Hehee's home.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/003.png

Hehee introduced Raut to her mother, they had some peasoup, watched TV, had evening meal, and Hehee went sleeping. "Do us a favor, Raut. Leave tonight when Hehee's asleep!" said Hehee's mother.

Raut was under an impression that Lumivyöry would meet in Kahva's bar so he headed towards Sector 7. But en route, Hehee was waiting for him! Hehee was wearing a top with Northern Lights embroided on it and jeans with the Chinese character for "Beautiful".

"This part of Hellsinki is jangerous, especially for a girl...but I'm not without weapon either!" claimed Hehee and picked her staff. Raut considered being boring and taking her home, but made up his mind and they continued together.

Next, Raut and Hehee encountered a Tsokopo vehicle. "Kahva!" shout raut. Indeed, Kahva was sitting inside the vehicle. Raut and Hehee sneaked after it quietly, until they came across a mansion. There they were stopped by a tall man.

"Your girlfriend may pass, but you're off-limits, young man. Don Korni isn't interested in men..." the guard said. "But I can go..." Hehee whispered. "No, I can't let you." replied Raut. "Jress up as a girl, then, yourself, too! You jo worry about Kahva, jon't you?" Hehee insisted. "Did you know why I am a guard, by the way?" the guard made a joke. "Because I don't fit in!"

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/004.pnghttp://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/005.png

Raut looked horrible in his girl costume. Hehee, on the other hand, was wearing a Japanese-styled school uniform. Inside thew mansion, they met Kahva, who was dressed up seductively as well. Of course, she was surprised to see Raut.

"You're all right, Raut...but why are you..." she asked. "I couldn't get here other way! But why are you here?" Raut responded.

"We met a Finra guy, anf squeezed some info from him together with Paretti." Kahva told. "The guy mentioned Don Korni. Paretti tried to get me leave Korni in peace, but I wanted to go and get the ino straight Korni's mouth."

"OK...who will accompany me tonight..." said Don Korni, approaching them. "Not that one in the middle, at least...the brunette on the right hand said!" Korni was a small guy and his guards were nowhere to be seen, so Raut drew his sword and Hehee her staff from a sport bag they were carrying.

Don Korni ran to the bedroom, and as Raut held him from doing alarm. Hehee and Kahva went to change clothes. "I'm going to change clothes as well!" claimed Raut, but got kicked by Kahva and Hehee whom he almost saw naked.

"Better tell us what Finra is planning!" inquired Raut after changing clothes. "Seriously? Well, Finra's going to destroy Sector 7 to get rid of Lumivyöry!" said Don, reaching a switch. The floor below Raut, Kahva and Hehee opened and they fell all the way to the old city, above which the new Hellsinki had been born.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/006.png

"Are you really going to do this?" asked Että, the Building Minister. "To blow up the supporting pillar of Sector 7? Just in order to get rid of Lumivyöry? And you're going to blame them for the destruction?" continued Social and Health Organization Minister Meirei, a red-haired woman.

"Do you guys want to get fired?" President Finra asked. "Gwahahahaa! Building Minister and Social and Health organization Minister have some personal problems..." Ärkoo, the Defence Minister, laughed.

Meanwhile, far rom Presidental Headquarters, Hehee, Kahva and Raut recognized where they were. Old Hellsinki was full of abandoned buildings, such as Eduskuntatalo, where Finland's Parliament used to gather. But our group wasn't out sightseeing, they had to hurry to the supporting pillar. Ranjärvi, Isotalous and Anttila were found en route, seriously wounded. "Paretti's up...help him." were Ranjärvi's last words. "Hehee! In my bar, Seitsemännnen Taivaan Baari, there's Paretti's daughter Malina! It's located near! Could you take her safe?" asked Kahva. "OK!" ackowledged Hehee and their paths differed.

Raut and Kahva run up the pillar stairs to see Paretti. "Yo!" Their friend greeted. "Finra's squad's trying to keep us from tinkering the bomb!"

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/007.png

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th July 2010, 01:21 AM

Finra Soldiers were no match for Paretti, Raut and Kahva. But then, a guy named Renau, from Finra's special unit Ruksit arrived. He challenged our group singing.

Lentäjäksi pääsystä toiveita elätän, turha on äitien sankaripoikia neuvoa...
I keep my hopes to be a pilot living, it's no use mothers advising hero-boys...
Ilmatiellä Finnairiin törmätessäni kai törmäsin viimeisen kerran...
On the airway, crashing into Finnair, I think I crashed for the last time...

Renau continued and escaped. "Zeng! Take me aboard!" he said, jumping on a helicopter. Indeed, in the helicopter, there was a man who looked Chinese. But what attracted Raut's interest even more, was that when the helicopter door opened, Hehee was there. "No worries, Paretti! The girl's OK!" she yelled. Raut, Paretti and Kahva used some wire thing to escape the bomb and so collapsed Sector 7.

President Finra was listening to a Finnish rap artist called Pikku G.

Ku mä tartun mikkiin, ja alan rokkaan, räjähdysvaara.
When grab the microphone, and start to rock, explosive danger.
Ku taas uus Pikku G-hitti droppaa, räjähdysvaara.
When a new Pikku G hit drops again, explosive danger.

Our group reached Hehee's and her mother's place. "We're sorry. Finra got Hehee." apologized Raut. "I know. They took her from here." responded Hehee's mother. "Why's Finra after your daughter?" asked Raut. The woman began to tell.

"15 years ago, during North Kappon War, my husband had been sent there, far away land. I had received a letter from him that they were going to demobilize him. Full of joy I went to receive him but he never came. I went to the train station every day, until once, when I met a dying woman there. She spoke like they do in the north, and with her was a small child. 'Take Hehee safe.' were her last words.

I was lonely, so I decided to take care of the child. We made friends fast. But one day, she made me wonder. 'Mother, someone dear to you had just died. His spirit was going to see you but the soul already returned to Planet." On that moment, I didn't believe it. But after a while, I got a message that my husband had died.

Another day, Zeng from Finra appeared on our doorstep. He told us Finra had been searching for Hehee for a long time. He told Hehee's real mother was an 'Einsönne'. Einsönnet are said to know the way to Lupausten Maa, Land Of Promises. 'You're wrong! I am not an Einsönne!' Hehee exclaimed.

This time, Finra blackmailed us. Hehee was with this girl. Hehee went with Finra so that the little girl would be left alone.

Paretti, Raut and Kahva went to the Presidental building in order to get Hehee back. It wasn't easy to find her from this tall structure. In one floor, they accidentially heard soem eployees speaking. "Hey, when you're in the men's room, do you hear whispers from somewere?" "So? And have you noticed that it smells odd inside the Conference Room?"

Just them, our group noticed some people wearing expensive suits. They certainly were Finra Ministers and such, heading to the Conference Room. Raut and others went to the toilets and noticed they could use the channels in order to spy the meeting.

Indeed, there they were, President Finra, Space Program Minister Pallome, Defence Minister Ärkoo, Zeng, Security Minister Skarletti, Building Minister Että and Social- and Health Organization Minister Meirei.

"Approximately, Sector 7 rebuilding will cost..." Että began. "We aren't rebuilding anything." President Finra interrupted. "We're going to re-start Neo-Hellsinki Plan. Lupausten Maa shall soon be ours."

Space Program Minister Pallome seemed drunk but nobody ever did anything to this. "Hips! Remember that Space Program's also included in the budget!" "Gyahahaa!" laughed Ärkoo. Next, a professor entered the room.

"Professor Hodjo! How's the girl?" asked President. "Her mother, Hahaa, was in a certain level before she died. I'm trying to achieve that level now, but the research may last over hundred years." Hodjo said. "That's why we should get her have a baby. I've already chosen Sample DIII on the mission."

"There! Still, someone willing to say something?" President asked. "Yep! Yo!" a rap artist appeared in the room.

Sanasen arkkuni avaan!
I'll open my chest of words!
Lupausten Maahan Finra tahtoo vaan!
Finra just wants to Lupausten Maa!
Se one oleva uusi Suomi, minulta puhkesi uusi luomi!
It's going to be a new Finland, a new mole errupted from me!

"Concluded!" said President Finra, used a switch and the floor below the rap artist opened. The clown was gone.

"We must follow Professor Hodjo quick!" Kahva got the idea. "What are you doing!" yelled Raut when they caught sight of him. "I'm helping two endangered species..." Hodjo run away when he saw how well the group was equipped. Paretti aimed a few shots at the cage where Hehee and a monster had been trapped, and they were let free.

The monster, who looked like a red lynx, introduced himself. "Take it easy, Hodjo's gone. I'm just a research animal robbed from my hometown. I'm not into two-legged things, or at least not that way!" But they weren't allowed to discuss further, because sleeping gas filled the room.

Hehee an Kahva were put inside one cell and Paretti, Raut and Rex DIII another. The wall between the cells wasn't that thick so they could communicate. "Does Lupausten Maa exist after all?" Kahva asked Hehee. "I jon't know." Hehee replied. "I only know what is tolj about my tribe, Niine, what Finra calls Einsöntit. Niine, born from the Planet, to speak with the Planet, to unlock the Planet, and after a harsh, harj journey to finj anj return to Lupausten Maa."

"Speak with the Planet? Then, what does the Planet say?" Kahva was curious. "I jon't hear the Planet here, Hellsinki is full of people and noisy. I only hearj it in the church. My real mother's voice saij that Hellsinki was no longer safe. One jay I'j leave Hellsinki, speak with the Planet and finj my own Lupausten Maa." Hehee told.

"Well, if Finra gets to Lupausten Maa, it'll build reactors there, drain all the energy and that'll weaken the Planet. We'll need more members to stop them." Paretti worried. "You two..." he ponted at Raut and DIII, "...and Kahva and Hehee as well.

Raut woke up inside their prison cell. The first thing to notice was that the door was open. He woke up Paretti and others, since the girls' cell was open, too. The guard seemed to have been killed with a sword.

"Djenoba" read a mysterious planket above a broken cell. "How is it here? Well it sure isn't here any more." wondered Raut. More killed Finra Soldiers showed their way to the last floor. There he was, behind his desk, President Finra...killed!

"Someone has forgotten his sworj!" Hehee shout. "Only Sepritor can use that kind of sword." Raut explained. "Sepritor alive?"

"But this means the end of Finra, doesn't it?" Paretti said. "Kahva, you should have the picture of me and Sepritor?" asked Raut. "Yeah but the vallet isn't even in my skirt pocket, I presume...." Kahva said, taking her jacket off. She was wearing a skirt of medium length, just enough ot attract some suspicious voices behind a pillar. "Freeze!" yelled Paretti pointing his gun at Pallome, who was hiding there.

"Please don't kill me! It really was Sepritor! He said he wouldn't let us to Lupausten Maa!" Pallome told them. Just there, they heard a sound of two helicopters from outside. Apparently, those were landing on the balcony, so our group went there. One of the helicopters was Medic and the other had a large Finra logo, assuming that was Presidental.

The medical helicopter was given the landing permission by none other than Minister Meirei, who was always wearing the same kimono as a jacket. "Switch into two groups!" she coordianted. "One takes floors 61-65 and the other 66-70! Casualties 10, injured 9, 7 of which in critical situation! President is probably lost but check him out, too!"

"Everything I must do by myself!" cursed Meirei. "The Medical troops I spred all across Sector 7 ruins, so this group I had to gather from the leftovers!"

The door of the other helicopter opened, and a man in white jacket and big-legged trousers descended. He was Huvut, the Vice-President, the son of the dead President. Paretti had forgotten about him.

"So, I'm Huvut, the new President Finra. Kansalaiset! Citizens! My father controlled Finland with money. But I'll control Finland with fear. People won't be worth wasting money, their mind will be controlled by fear." Huvut spoke.

Raut realized Finra was on high alert now, so he asked Paretti and others run. "We can't let Sepritor or you to Lupausten Maa!" he shout to Huvut. After a short fight, Huvut escaped as well and Raut had to find his way out. He stole a motorbike and caught sight of his friends who had taken over a car. They escaped from Hellsinki all the way to Kaljaani where they took rest at an inn.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/008.png

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st July 2010, 08:02 AM
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/Kartta-1.png

Rauta was asked to enlighten the rest of the group about Sepritor, so he began telling.

"I got aquained with Sepritor after joining Finra Soldiers. It was 5 years ago, and everything began when we were given a mission near my hometown. Sepritor explained our task was to get rid of the monsters gathering around the Reactor in Niipelheim Mountains. We were assisted by two other Soldiers.

When we reached Niipeheim, I was surprised to see Kahva was going to guide us in the mountains. We took a picture with I, Kahva and Sepritor in it.We headed towards the Reactor and came across a fountain. Sepritor told us it was a Makoo-lähde, a miracle of nature. Materia is born when Makoo is compressed. It contains the wisdom and the knowledge of the Einsöntit.

We weren't allowed to let Kahva inside the Reactor, so one Soldier was left to guard her. Deep inside the Reactor, I and Sepritor encountered a room of cells. Sepritor explained what they were. 'These creatures of Hodjo will never lift him to the same level as Professor Nakkaa. Normal Finra Soldiers are given onl a little portion of Makoo. These here, on the other hand, have mutated into monsters.' he told. 'Normal? Are you different, then?' I posed a question without giving a second thought. That made Sepritor hysteric. 'No! This was the way they created me, as well, right? All of them were humans, you saw it?' he yelled."

Later on, Sepritor isolated himself inside a mansion in Niipelheimi. Its cellar was full of books about Finra's research. One night, I finallly met to meet him there. He greeted me with something along these lines.

'Ignorant traitor. I'll tell you. Our Planet originally belonged to a tribe called Niine. Niine were wanderers. After a harsh journey they would find Lupausten Maa and eternal happiness. But then came those who disliked that journey. They chose easier life and took everything from Niine. Those were your ancestors.

Long ago, a disaster struck Finland. Niine sacrificed themselves and saved the Planet. Your ancestors hid and survived.

An Einsönne named Djenoba was found once. Project Djenoba was started in order to produce people with powers of Einsöntit. An ingenious scientist named Professor Nakkaa produced...

Me. I'm going to see my mother.'

I run after Sepritor when he went outside the mansion, only to see my home village was in flames. I followed the tracks to the mountains and the reactor. Kahva was there, inside the Reactor. She was kneeling before her dying father. 'Father! It was Sepritor, wasn't he? Sepritor! Makoo! Finra! I hate them all!' she yellef and grabbed Sepritor's sword that he had forgotten there. Kahva proceeded to the room where the door to Djenoba room was, and confronted Sepritor. Sepritor took the sword from her and slashed her down the stairs. That's when I reached the room, and carried Kahva safe.

I still went after Sepritor, who was saluting a weird-looking...something. 'Mother.' he began. 'Let's take this Planet back and go to Lupausten Maa! Power, knowledge, magic superior! Mother's destiny is to become the ruler of Finland!

But those helpless creatures are stealing the Planet from mother. But now I'm here.' I run to Sepritor and drew my own sword, but he only continued his speech. 'I'm Valittu, The Chosen One! I'll take Finland from you back to Niine! Lupausten Maa awaits with its snowy fjelds!'

That's as far as I remember, I don't know why. But as far as my fighting skills are concerned, I couldn't have killed him." Raut ended his story. "According to newspapers, Sepritor was dead." told Kahva. "I wonjer how trustej a newspaper ownej by Finra is..." Hehee said.

Paretti cursed because none of this made sense to him. "I'm leaving thinking to you!" he shouted.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/009.png

Raut and others went through Hennasaka mines in search for Sepritor, There they met some members of Finra Elite Squad, Ruksit. First, Hehee pointed out those were Elinni and Rujo. "Unfortunately, Renau couldn't come. You certainly want to know what Ruksit are doing." Rujo boasted. "Actually, we don't..." said Kahva. "Our task is to find out where Sepritor is and also put some sticks before your wheels." Elinni explained. "Or in the other way around. You are on our way." she continued.

Just there, Zeng appeared from the shadows. "Elinni, you talk about our plans, talk too much." he said, gesturing towards Raut and others, especially, Hehee, next, greeting them.

Nimen hao!
Hello!

"And don't forget your report, Elinni and Rujo!" he turned back. "Oh yeah!" Elinni responded full of careless joy. "Sepritor is heading towards Janon harbour!" she rejoiced. "Not now! Raut and others are here!" Zeng interrupted. "Dismiss! But Hehee, long time no seen! Finra concentrates now more on chasing Sepritor, you may be in peace! Take care!"

Zai jian!
Goodbye!

After Hennasaka, Raut and others came across a peculiar attack in a forest. A young girl leaped on Raut from a tree.

Banzai!
Ten thousand years!

She yelled and knocked Raut out. After some struggle, she was forced to sit down on the ground. "Now come on! I won't be beaten up that easily!" the girl said "Not interested in keeping fighting." said Raut.

"You aren't afraid of me, are you?" the girl asked. "Petrified..." Raut replied. "Heh, nice joke!" Sayoonara!" the girl said, appearing to leave. "Wait!" Raut and others yelled. "Aa! You want me with you because I'm this good and kawaii?" the girl asked. "Well, in fact, some reinforcements wouljn't be a baj thing..." Hehee said. "Nice! Thanks!" the girl bowed. "I'm called Kasasagi Yappari!"

The lower Janon was a small town with depressed people. "Ever since the upper Janon was built, during the war, no fish." one of them complained. "My daghter had a dolphien, on the other hand!" he continued.

Our party stayed one night there, but they were awaken early in the following morning.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/010.png

Pojat kansan urhokkaan!
The boys of a people bold!

"What's that awful music!" Yappare held her ears. "J. L. Runeberg's Porilaisten Marssi, The March Of The Porilaiset!" Hehee informed.

Viel' on Suomi voimissaan, voi vihollisen hurmehella peittää maan!
Still is Finland in its might, it can fill the land with the enemy's blood!

The song continued. "The new Presijent is celebratej here, but we will leave this army thing to Raut." Hehee said.

Meanwhile, Raut was already climbing to upper Janon. He saw Finra's pride, the airship called Lentävä Kalakukko. That reminded Raut of a song by a Finnish artist, Esa Pakarinen.

Junailijan pilli ilimaa jo viilsi, ilimaa jo viilsi, raatakylkikukko kiskoilla kiisi, Lentävä Kalakukko!
The trainman's pipe already split the air, split the air, the iron-sided rooster run on the trails, Lentävä Kalakukko!

Raut was soon caught by some Finra Soldiers but fortunately he wasn't reciognized one from Lumivyöry. On the other hand, a sergeant commanded him to change into a Finra uniform.

So Raut marched on a row towards Janon's second monument, a giant cannon built during the war. Huvut, President Finra greeted them together with Ärkoo, Defence Minister, when they were stopped.

"Ahem! How are things going?" Huvut asked Ärkoo. "Airship Lentävä Kalakukko...Gwahahaahaa! Isn't ready yet!" Ärkoo laughed. "Stop that stupid laughter! You were allowed to laugh way enough when my father was in charge! Sepritor has been in this city as well and he has killed our Soldiers! And next..." Huvut turned to the row of Soldiers. "Sing the National Anthem Of Finland! Maamme-Laulu!" Raut was relieved, didn't seem a hard task, until Huvut opened his mouth again. "All the 11 stanzas, in Finnish, Swedish, and English, too!"

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/011.png

Somehow, Raut made it to a ship. Aboard, he noticed Hehee in the same sailor suit she had in Don Korni's mansion. With Hehee, there appeared to be another girl wearing a similar costume, but, more importantly, a Finra Soldier-dressed figure holding Hehee from the hands.

Those were, in fact, Yappari and Kahva, who also noticed somebody was watching them. Kahva turned to Yappari, who was feeling a little seasick. "That Finra Soldier's staring at us! Attract his attention!"

Yappari didn't think that a bad idea. She started dancing in a seductive manner and enjoyed feeling watched. But after some hundred steps she felt really dizzy.

Raut had made up his mind and was about to ask Kahva let Hehee go but then he noticed it was Kahva.

"We thought we wouldn't attract attention if we played..." Kahva began to explain. "Raut, jij you see Lentävä Kalakukko?" Hehee interrupted. "Paretti and Rex DIII are also here." Kahva interrupted. "Kahva-san, Hehee-san, where was it, female hands-washing?" Yappari interrupted.

"Injeej!" Hehee raised her voice. "Finj Paretti, we'll guije Yappari." Raut followed this, and found Paretti spying by a window. Inside the cabin, there were Huvut, Että, Meirei, and also Ärkoo, who was laughing, as usual. "See now, Raut! How can someone laugh like he! It's her fault, that Isotalous, Antina and Ranjärvi..." Suddenly, an alarm echoed everywhere. "Alert! A peculiar passenger found!"

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/012.png

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd August 2010, 06:16 AM

Paretti and Raut wondered how come the deck got so empty. "I thought Finra Soldiers would be everywhere?" Paretti said. "Same here! If we had been what they noticed, but now..." continued Raut.

The gang found each other and decided to check the cargo hold. There they found the peculiar character, yet too familiar. "After a long time...sleep has come...or after a long sleep..." the guy with a long sword said. "Sepritor! You're alive!" Raut shouted. Hehee and Yappari appeared in front of him still dressed in their sailor suits.

"We're The Kauniit TyttöSoturit, Beautiful Girl Warriors Of Love And Justice! Yappari and Hehee! And in the name of Suomi Finland, we shall punish you!" they said, but then they had to hold their skirts as Sepritor used his levitation talents and flew away.

A strange-lookinbg monster appeared, apparently Djenoba-Syntymä-named (syntymä is Finnish for birth), and Raut and others had to fight it for some time. They arrived in Kust Av Solen just after the battle was finished.

Raut and others went to the beach and found another familiar face there. Surrounded by girls, Professor Hodjo was there wearing his lab coat!

Herregud! Vad vill du för nånting?
Good God! What do you want?

One of the girls asked Raut in Swedish.

Jag vill tala med den där mannen.
I want to speak with that man.

Raut responded accordingly. Hehee approached Hodjo. "What are you joing here?" she asked. "I'm getting a tan." Hodjo answered. "But how do you get a tan if you're wearing a lab coat?" asked Kahva. "That's unessential. But Raut! Do you ever feel like that?" Professor Hodjo changed the topic. "That you had to visit somewhere? That someone called you?"

"We're going after Sepritor, whereever he goes to!" Raut claimed.

"Interesting...but you are that Einsönne." Hodjo turned to Hehee. "How's your mother Hahaa?" he asked.

"You know, she jiej ages ago... Is Sepriror Einsöntti and Djenoba Einsönne? Am I relatej to them?" Hehee asked. Hodjo's reply wasn't too clear. He just mumbled strangely, including some Swedish.

Ta väget...mot...eller var det till...väst...
Take the road...towards...or was it to...the west...

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/013b.png

Mt. Musta Makkara. Our party got the feeling that Paretti wasn't welcomed here. "You've got some guts to come here! Walking death sentence! It's your fault this town is now a mere tent village!" one of the villagers cursed. "How can these people say things like that about you, Paretti?" Hehee asked, pretty much not giving a second thought.

"The destruction of this village is all my fault." Paretti began his story. "This home village of mine used to be a famous coal mining town, but when we heard about Makoo Reactors, we thought that would bring us an easier life.

The only one against the Reactor building business was my friend Dyynny. When I, Dyynny and Malina were outside the village, it happened. An accident took place in the Reactor and it was suspected our sapotage. Finra burned down our town! My wife, relatives, everyone died in the fire. We shoudln't have let to build the Reactor!"

However, Sauserniemi Amusement park being near, Kahva proposed Paretti shouldn't think that way and they could go there.

Yappari and Hehee were unstoppable and the whole gang had to follow them inside the amusement park. Except Paretti, who had taken his own way right after they entered the place.

After watching some plays in Event Square, they met an odd big white robot with a small cat on his head. "Hello hello! Can I read your fortune! My name is CAT+FAT!" the cat shouted through his megaphone.

"Do we really have time with this?" Kahva asked everyone. "We should find Paretti already..."

"I'm coming with you!" declared the cat and seeing our heroes ignored him, he began chasing after them.

Raut, Kahva, Hehee, Rex DIII, Yappari and CAT+FAT were stopped by a few dead bodies lying in the ground. "Sepritor?" asked Kahva. "No...he wouldn't use a gun." said Raut.

"Freeze!" a huge group of Finra Soldiers surrounded them. Also, there was the owner of Sauserniemi with them. "Did you do this?" he asked, without expecting an answer. "Were you with them?" he asked CAT+FAT, then. "No...I mean, yes I am!"

Raut and others were thrown to Himleni, a prison surrounded by sand.

Raut and others met soon Paretti. Rex DIII asked him one thing. "You didn't kill those people, did you?"

"No, but I know another guy with a gun in his hand. Dyynny and I encountered a group of Finra Soldiers outside our burning village. They forced us on the edge of a grodge and we both lost one hand as Dyynny fell down. But Dyynny must be alive, and he must be here."

Our gang made its way through the prison in order to find Dyynny. Eventually, they found him, but Dyynny fired his gun yelling that he wanted to destroy everything. Paretti had no choice but shoot Dyynny's gun broken.

"No! This doesn't help! Everything's gone! Malina..." yelled Dyynny. "Malina's alive!" said Paretti.

"No! My hands are covered with blood and can't hold anybody! Adieu!" Dyynny screamed, run to a nearby cliff, and jumped. For the last time.

With Dyynny dead, Raut and others were freed from the prison as they won Tsokopo Races, too!

The next stage en rout was Pujonnut Tähti, Rex DIII's home village. They found Rex DIII's grandfather Puken.

"Puken, these guys are on a journey to save Finland!" introduced Rex DIII.

"Save Finland? Hohoo! The devastation of this Planet sure is near, hohoo!" Puken responded. "Why won't you show them your planetarium?" requested Rex DIII.

The device was amazing. "Our Planet, Finland. Every living creature returns to Planet after dying. Souls roam, merge and differ. So-called Laihvistriimi is the condencement. The spiritual energy of the sould of our Planet makes people, animals and plants alive. It makes the Planet a Planet. If the energy is sucked away, the Planet will be destroyed." told Puken.

Raut and others took hourney to Raut's hometown Niipelheimi, but they were surprised. "Didn't this have to be a burned town?" wondered Paretti. "Anj who are those fellows?" asked Hehee, pointing at things in black capes around the village.

"I his mansion........the great.......Sepritor............!" mumbled one of them.

Raut and others took this as an advice and went inside the mansion. "Sepritor enjoys being in the basement!" Raut said.

In the basement, they found Sepritor. He was standing on a bookshelf. "DJENOBA SHALL BE IN RII-UNION!" he declared. "DJENOBA SHALL JOIN RII-UNION!" he yelled, and some crackles were heard below him. "DJENOBA SHALL BECOME..." the bookshelf collapsed and Sepritor fell on the floor. He quickly rose up and levitated away. ":..THE CLAMITY FROM THE SKIES!" he ended.

Kahva's old house was stil in Niipelheimi as well, so Raut and others went to watch some Pokemon Kalevala there, a version of the Finnish National Epic.

Joukahainen was visiting Pohjolan Isäntä.

Korea kutsuttu vieras,
Pretty an invited guest,
Koreampi kutsumaton!
Prettier an uninvited one!
Kuules, Poika Pohjolainen,
Hear me, Son of North,
Itse Pohjolan Isäntä!
Pohjola's Master himself!
Anna ostoa olutta,
Give bought ale,
Juomaa rahan-alaista!
Drink money-worthy!

Pohjola's Master replied:

Wartortle, Sotakonna, matkahan mittelöihin!
Wartortle, War Turtle, on your way to battles!

He threw a Pokeball, releasing a Wartortle, and commanded his Pokemon to use Water Gun.

Wartortle, Vesipyssy,
Wartortle, Water Gun,
Lampi lattial, Sotakonna!
A pond on the floor, War Turtle!
Tuos' on joki juodaksesi,
There you have a river to drink,
Lampi laikutellaksesi!
A pond to spill around!

Joukahainen had his answer.

En ole vaimojen vasikka,
I'm not a calf of women,
Enkä härkä hännällinen.
Nor a bull with tail.
Juomahan jokivesiä,
To drink river waters,
Lampivettä matkimahan!
To lap pond water!
Itse kutsun Miltankin!
I myself summon Miltank!

The Miltank seemed as if it was going to drink some water, but Pohjolan Isäntä withdrew his Wartortle.

"Wartortle back! I choose you Houndoom! Houndoom! Flamethrower!"

"Wigglytuff I choose you!" yelled Joukahainen.

This was interrupted by CAT+FAT who told that a man in a black cape told im Sepritor had gone beyond the mountains.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/014b.png

After Mt. Niipel, Raut and others arrived in Uolu, The Rocket Town. They heard about a familiar name in a restaurant.

"I want to see Huvut, the new President Finra when he visits the town!" a woman said. "So he's coming?" asked Raut. "Yep. Captain Fis is probably going to recept him." answered a man.

So Raut and friends found a man near the rocket, which seemed to have failed in launching.

"Yep! I'm Captain Fis!" the man introduced himself. "The Rocket is mine indeed! The old President Finra cancelled the Space Program, and took preparing Lentävä Kalakukko, the airship from me! But now Huvut is coming here! That young man knows we have the same dreams and will return it all!"

Fis asked his wife Gis to lead our heroes inside their home.

"Why's that rocket askew, by the way?" asked Kahva. "Because I ws a slow checker." answered Gis.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." began Kahva. "Don't be, you probably know Finra's Space Program from the past years." Gis interrupted. "On the day the rocket was finally going to be launced, I was checking the tanks. Fis said we didn't have time to check them so many times. Everything was ready in the cockpit and Fis went there. The countdown was beginning, but the cencors found out I was still in the engine room. Fis knew I would die in the heat ther if we left and also that we would have to wait another six months if we pulled over. But Fis cancelled."

Suddenly, Pallome stepped inside. "Pallome! So Huvut's here as well!" Raut pointed out. "Fis did say 'President Finra cancelled the Space Program and took preparing Lentävä Kalakukko, the airship from me!'." Kahva said.

Outside, Huvut opened his mouth to Fis. "The Space Program will stay cancelled and Lentävä Kalakukko, the airship will perpare without you!" he said. "You heard it right, and in addition we'll need your Hybrid Ship to catch Sepritor!" Huvut continued.

Meanwhile, Pallome was going to take the Hybrid Ship. But after a small fight, he escaped from Raut and others, but was bumped by a truck full of Finra Soldiers. Raut and others had no choice but enter Hybrid. "Same kinj of controls as in vijeogames!" noted Hehee. Hybrid was off and Captain Fis was caught aboard en route as well. But Finra Soldiers shot the ship full of holes. So they crushed on the ocean. Apparently Hybrid couldn't fly anymore but could still be used as a boat.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th August 2010, 02:10 AM

Raut and others landed somewhere and found a place to stay a night. The owner of the place told them about Kiistouni, a key to Einsönttien Temppeli, a temple which hides a Destructive Pimeä Materia, Dark Materia. The man had sold it to the owner of Sauserniemi, who our party went to meet next.

The owner of Sauserniemi allowed them to have Kiistouni only if they performed in stage. This is what Raut and others sang.

Finland Fantasy!
Finland Fantasy!
No Finland, no Sweden, no Japan
But all different world
Finland Fantasy!
Finland Fantasy!
I am your fantasy
You can always dream of me¨
Even when I'm gone
The dream of me's always yours
Finland Fantasy
Finland Fantasy
Come with me to that world
Dream with me
Join my dream
FINLAND FANTASY!!

Raut's team was still in Sauserniemi. The girls had some private talk inside their hotel room. Kahva, Hehee and Yappari discussed who of them Raut liked most. Unable to draw a conclusion, the decided to go and find out.

Raut heard a knock from his hotel door. "In!" he yelled.

There were the girls, hands behind their heads. "Was this koreography necessary?" asked Kahva. "What can I jo if I happen to have the biggest..." Hehee began. "...pants?" Yappare ended.

Kahva grabbed Raut and Hehee grabbed Kahva, taking them out. Raut and the three girls went to the theater square, where they were given a possibility to take part in tonight's show. It was Mika Waltari's Sinuhe Egyptian.

In one scene, Raut, playing Sinuhe, met Hehee, playing Nefernefernefer.

"Perhaps it will suffice to me that you please me and rejoice with me..." she began. "Your heart is a treacherous trap and your lap burns worse than fire!" Raut said his dialog.

Hehee grabbed Raut's hand. "Do you think so? Try and see for yourself!" she said "The cloth must be in our way..." she continued, but Kahva, playing Merit, run between and turned Hehee over. "Hide those!" she shouted.

Meanwhile, Yappari, who was supposed to play Minea, approached Raut. "Sure there are women who are like a spring in a desert or a dew in a scorched grass..." she said. Kahva got an idea and stole a crown from Ekhnaton, the Pharaoh, also called Amenhotep VI. "Minea! I'm your God!" she claimed. "I have drawn a boundary in your heart and you must die if you touch a man!" she continued to Yappari.

"My God is in a shape of a bull, not a Pharaoh!" Yappari defended herself. Eventually, Hehee jumped on Raut and made him faint. Someone playing the one-eyed slave Kaptah came there and said the play had been ended.

After a round in Speed Coaster, Raut, Kahva, Hehee and Yappari suddenly noticed CAT+FAT holding Kiistouni. Apparently he had stolen it! They run after him through the amusement park only to find out there was Fin-Ra helicopter waiting for him. CAT+FAT threw the stone to a man in the copter.

"You're Finra's spy, then?" asked Hehee. "All right, I confess!" claimed CAT+FAT. "This cat is also a machine, and I control it from Hellsinki!" he continued.

After some conclusion, Raut decided to forgive him, and their way was taken to Einsönttien Temppeli.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/015.png

"Einsönttien viisaus - their wisjom. The Temple coulj merge into the Planet, but for us anj for the future won't jo that..." Hehee told when they stood in front of the temple.

Inside it, they found Zeng from Fin-Ra, wounded. "Kiistouni is placed and Sepritor inside." said he. "What happened, I'll tell you." Zeng continued.

"I asked Elinni to raport to the President. Next, Sepritor appeared when I was wondering if this truly was Lupausten Maa. 'I'm becoming one with The Planet. As you die, your sould becomes energy, which will be revived as a part of me' he said."

Raut and others went to that room and found Sepritor there. "When The Planet is hurt, it gathers energy to restore the wound. The bigger the wound, the more spiritual energy. If the whole existence of Finland was threatened, a huge mass of energy would be able to be gathered! Deep in that wound shall I be, uniting with The Planet, ceasing to exist and reborning as a God!" Sephiroth pointed at a picture.

BEHOLD!
Tuop' on tuho äärimmäinen,
That is the destruction extreme,
Meteori Materian Pimeän!
The Meteor Of Dark Materia!

After Sepritor went away, Raut went strange. He appeared to be laughing. "Dark Materia calls Meteor." but he snapped out. "...Why?"

Hehee found a model of the temple on a board. "So this is that Pimeä Materia! I must ask the Temple!" and she got an answer. "Is that so? OK, Temple tolj that if somebojy touches the Materia, the Temple is jestroyej. Nobojy can move Materia without getting squeezej.

"But Sepritor can do something for sure!" Raut pointed out. "We aren't safe!"

They made their way out of the Temple. Outside, CAT+FAT thanked for believing in him. "Goodbye! Don't forget me, another CAT+FAT will come around! Let me take care of the Pimeä Materia!" he went into the Temple, and it soon collapsed.

"Pimeä Materia!" Hehee said, after they had run in the middle of where The Temple was. "Temple left it here. If we take it, Sepritor can't use Meteor." Raut said. "But Sepritor cannot finj Lupausten Maa, from where the power neejej! He is not Niine!" Hehee pointed out.

Sepritor appeared levitating above them! "So it is, but something a lot more." he claimed. "As a traveller of Laihvistriimi I have gained the wisdom of both Niine and those who lived after them! The future will be mine!"

"You jon't own the future!" Hehee shout. "And now Raut will give me Pimeä Materia!" Sepritor approached them. "Good!" he said, as Raut actually obeyed. Sepritor flew away, and Raut was confused and felt ill. He began to act violently towards Hehee. Kahva's only choice was to knock him out.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/016b.png

Raut had a dream of a forest. He saw Hehee there.

"This is Nukkuva Mestä, Sleeping Forest, in Rappi island. It leads to Unohdettu Kaupunki, Forgotten City." Hehee told. "Leave Sepritor to me. Only I can stop him as the last Niine."

Then Raut woke up. Paretti and Kahva were standing by his bed. "We were worried about you." Paretti opened his mouth. "We must find Hehee, and save Finland from the meteor!"

"But I don't understand what I did!" wondered Raut. "I went crazy when Sepritor came near me!"

"Who really understands himself?" asked Paretti. "We can't get off the train we're on!"

So Raut's gang went to Rappi and Roneniemi. They asked a boy for some info on Nukkuva Metsä, and were told that a girl and a guy with a long sword had gone there. The boy also told who could wake up Nukkuva Metsä. They had to get a band called Lordi to perform.

HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th August 2010, 01:24 AM

Raut and others found Unohdettu Kaupunki and Hehee in the middle of a pound there. Raut went alone to her, but suddenly drew his sword out! He was about to kill her, but Sepritor fell down from the sky and pierced her more quickly.

A Materia ball that had always been attached to Hehee's cap or hair flew into the lake. Raut was perplexed. Sepritor told him not to play sad. "You are..." Sepritor said, and threw Djenoba Elämä - Djenoba Life there.

After out party defeated Djenoba Life, they noticed Sepritor had gone away. Raut only heard some words. "You are a puppet, Raut."

"I thought I came here for my own free will." Raut wondered. "To settle with Sepritor. But a part of me isn't under my control. That part gave Pimeä Materia to Sepritor that day. But he burned down my hometown, killed Hehee and is going to destroy the Planet. I can't forgive Sepritor!"

Raut and others wandered through the cold continent, all their way to Ivala. There they watched an ancient recording made during the Kappon War.

Professori Nakkaa was there on that tape, addressing a woman that appeared to be Hehee's mother Hahaa. Nakkaa asked her to tell about Niine.

"2000 years ago The Planet was jying and Niine hearj that. Niine founj the wounj here in Rappi island, further in the north from Ivala. The energy of the souls in Finlanj has been concentratej here to heal the wounj. That's why snow never melts here. Even the cause of that wounj is known."

Vitsaus tuo taivahista,
That calamity from the skies,
Hävitys myös maaemistä!
Havoc from the Earth as well!

"Do the creatures called 'Esat' have a part in this?" asked Nakkaa.

"They're creations of the Planet , their task is to jefeat the calamity from the skies. In order to heal that wounj, Niine eventually capturej it anj Esat were left there to guarj it."

Raut's team finally arrived in the old crater where Sepritor was supposed to be gathering the energy. Aslo Finra's Lentävä Kalakukko, the airship was seen there.

"So we finally found Lupausten Maa!" Huvut rejoiced on the deck. "Kyahahaha!" laughed his assistant Skarletti. "Gyahahaaha!" laughed Ärkoo.

Hodjo was also there. "There shall Rii-Unioni take place. They shall all gather here. I wonder if we'll see Sepritor?" he wondered.

Indeed, the crater was full of monsters in black capes. Sepritor appeared in front of Raut and friends and gave them Djenoba Kuolema - Djenoba Death!

It soon died, but Raut and others found themselves in a flashback in Niipelheimi! "Must be an illuison by Sepritor!" thought Raut. They saw a picture of an unknown soldier were Raut was supposed to stand. "So you're trying to tell that I wasn't in Niipelheimi 5 years ago!" Raut shouted. "You're trying to confuse me with this stupid illusion!"

"The illusion is in your memory, I'm showing you the truth!" Sepritor exclaimed. "After I burned Niipelheimi, Hodjo constructed you through the power of Makoo, from the cells of Djenoba. An incomplete Sepritor-clone!"

"But how do I remember me and Raut being friends since we were children, then?" asked Kahva. "Djenoba's powers made a puppet that merged into Kahva's memory about a boy named Raut!" Sepritor explained.

Meanwhile, Huvut and others had found a strange cave. "Full of Materia! A true Lupausten Maa!" Huvut praised. "There's no such a thing!" Hodjo mumbled.

Suddenly, an earthquake occured. "Something's inside the wall!" shouted Meirei, who was also there. "Esat! They appear when Finland is in danger!" Hodjo said.

Also Raut appeared there. "You'd better get lost! Rii-Unioni won't wait!" he said. Kahva came also there. "I'm sorry about everything. I never became the real Raut, but maybe you'll meet him one day, Kahva." Raut told the girl, and rose into the roof.

"Who was that?" asked Huvut. "A Sepritor clone I constructed five years ago." Hodjo explained. "It was brought into life from Djenoba and Makoo."

"So it was Sepritor who summoned me." Raut came into a conclusion. The cave began to scatter and Kahva had to leave Raut there.

Kahva and others minus Raut were taken aboard Lentävä Kalakukko. Kahva was just sitting still, and Meirei told she was in shock. "Wahahaa! There are Shock Days in Halpa-Halli!" laughed Ärkoo, referring to a clearance sale in a Finnish marketing chain.

Kahva woke up in Janon, in a prison cell with Paretti. She asked Paretti where Raut was, but he said nobody knew. "I had a flashback." said Kahva. "A couple of months ago, before blowing up reactor one, I bumped into Raut in Hellsinki after 5... no, 7 years. But he remembered things he shouldn't and didn't remember things he should!"

Then Paretti was asked for what had happened around. "We believe Sepritor's sleeping in the crater." Paretti began. "The crater is surrounded by a barrier of energy and light. And also monsters called Esat have left the crater wreaking destruction around Finland!"

"What about the meteor?" asked Kahva. Paretti opened the Venetian blind. The meteor was seen in the sky.

Huvut had commanded Skarletti to bring Paretti and Kahva in front of some representatives of the media. "We'll begin the execution with the girl!" Skarletti declared and some soldiers took Kahva into a gas chamber. Kahva was bound into a chain there.

Outside the chamber, Skarletti asked one strange-looking reporter where he was from. But suddenly an alert rang. It told about Esa approaching and that sodiers should take their positions. In the middle of that chaos, the reporter released some sleeping gas and Skarletti fell asleep. The reporter revealed himself. It was CAT+FAT!

"Open fire! Target Esa!" Ärkoo yelled. Esa was approaching Janon from the ocean. But one girl wasn't afraid. In front of a video camera from ÄmmäTV, she danced and the background was Esa and Finra ships, helicopters and other units fighting it. That girl was Yappari! She saw Paretti and CAT+FAT coming from the lower floor, and they greeted each other.

Meanwhile, Kahva released herself from the chain. Esa crushed into Janon, and fired a beam from its mouth. The beam made an opening into the gas chamber wall. But finally the main cannon was ready and it shot Esa's head off.

Kahva was able to escape now. But Skarletti and Finra Soldiers were there, too and drove her into the end of the cannon. But Kahva was saved by Lentävä Kalakukko, which flew next to them, taken over by Paretti, Fis, Yappari, CAT+FAT and Rex DIII.

"Raut isn't here..." said Kahva. "We'll find him with Lentävä Kalakukko, that's for sure!" boasted Fis. One place were they had never been was Vetelä, an island in the south.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/017.png

Kahva and others found Meirei from a local hospital. She told the execution case had made her resign. Not only was she a doctor there, but also Raut appeared to be a patient. He had been found from the shore, and was suffering from a Makoo poisoning.

Raut couldn't speak, so Kahva decided to stay in Vetelä and take care of him. Paretti and others went bak to Lentävä Kalakukko, wondering what to do. CAT+FAT could fill in some Finra information on their latest plans. Huvut had two issues. To destroy Meteor and Sepritor's energy shield. Ärkoo already had a plan what to do about the meteor. They appeared to be going to blow it up with Valtava Materia. It should be gathered from the reactor near Niipelheimi, Mt. Musta Makkara, Fort Metso and finally Janon underwater reactor. They had already taken the one from Mt. Niipel.

"When a large Materia meets a smaller one it happens like in a battle when magic is used!" Rex DIII pointed out. "Finra can't get their hands to Valtava Materia!" Paretti declared.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/018.png

In Mt. Musta Makkara, Finra Soldiers had already taken Valtava Materia into a train. Paretti, Fis, Yappari, CAT+FAT and Rex DIII took another train and caught the Materia train from another track. They just jumped into the train and fought the Finra Soldiers. Just in time before hitting Paretti's home village they managed to stop the train. Thus was Paretti their new hero now.

In Fort Metso Reactor, Finra Soldiers took part in a battle against troops protectitng the bird above the reactor. Paretti and others defended the bird as well and were rewarded Valtava Materia from the villagers.

Next, Paretti and others went to see Raut to Vetelä again. Raut was still the same, but suddenly an earthquake occured. Meirei looked outside. "It's Esa!" he yelled.

Paretti and others managed to drive Esa away, but they had to escape from the quake. Raut and Kahva were left behind, and dropped into Laihvistriimi.

Kahva woke up in what appeared to be inside Raut's subconsciousness and memories. "You're looking for yourself, Raut?" wondered Kahva. "I can help you. Isn't that Niipelheim?" she gestured in the town's direction.

"5 years ago Sepritor came to our town with 3 Finra Soldiers. But now I'll have to tell you the truth. You weren't among them!" Kahva told. "I waited for you, but you never came. I knew that you were entering Soldier but you never told why!"

"Kahva..." a small Raut appeared in front of her. "Do you remember our childhood?" the child asked.

"The day after your mother died." Raut began the story. "You wanted to see her again, and headed to Niipel mountains. We were told that nobody crosses those mountains alive, so you thought your mother went beyond them. I secretly followed you, but in one part, we both slipped from the road. You were in a coma for one week, and I was blamed for bringing you there. I blamed myself, too. I ended up in fights and that's when I first heard about Sepritor. I thought I would be noticed if I were as strong as he! You would notice me!"

Next, Kahva headed to Makoo Reactor in Mt. Niipel. They saw Sepritor cutting Kahva again but this time Raut regocnized Skåk! A Finra Soldier who had followed Sepritor. Skåk went after Sepritor but was thrown back. Yet another Finra Soldier entered the room, but his face was covered. "Kill Sepritor..." told Skåk to him. The unknown Soldier went and hit Sepritor with his sword, and then revealed his face. It was Raut!

"I didn't make it to the first class, so I hid myself. However, I was in Sepritor's party all along, watching you." Raut said. "And then I carried you safe."

"So you really came when I was in trouble!" Kahva praised. But Raut's tale wasn't over just yet. Sepritor walked back carrying Djenoba's head and Raut followed him. Sepritor soon pierced Raut, but Raut grabbed Sepritor's sword and threw him into the depths of the reactor.

Raut became healthy and they returned to the beach from Laihvistriimi. Paretti and others were waiting for them.

"I never made it in Finra." Raut told everyone. "I made the story up. But now it's time to say like you Paretti always say."

"There isn't getting off the train where we are on!" they all shouted.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/019.png

In Janon, something was missing. The cannon had disappeared! Our party met Renau inside the reactor. Renau left a robot to fight Raut and others, but they cleared it. Finra took Valtava Materia inside a submarine, but Raut's party overtook another one.

An underwater battle took place, and Raut and others won. Next stop was Uolu, the Rocket Town.

Fis was greeted inside his rocket which was almost ready to take off. "But Fis!" Raut interrupted. "The bomb won't be enough to stop the Meteor!"

"I know." answered Captain Fis. "But I have always believed in science and worked by the means of science. I started with paper models, and now we can fly to outer space! There's nothing creater than science in the world!" he praised.

"Hello! Autopilot is fixed!" a voice was heard from the speakers. It was Pallome. "Hips! Wellgo to the spaces!" he said as they took off. Fis found out the cockpit was jammed and they couldn't change the course.

Before hitting meteor, our heroes had to use an escape pod together with both Fis and Gis. Fis said farewell to outer space.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/020.png

Huvut's plan was a failure and the meteor didn't disappear. Raut and his gang took their way to Pudonnut Tähti in order to consult Puken.

"If you're lost, there must something hidden inside your hearts." Puken told. "For sure that's what you're looking for!"

"We miss Hehee." Raut said. "She said she was the only one who could save the Planet."

"We can't carry on Hehee's mission, can we?" asked Kahva. "We aren't Einsönttejä... Paretti replied. "Valoisa Materia, Bright Materia, which fell into the lake when Hehee died!" Raut got an idea. "Could that join people and the Planet?"

"Right!" said Puken. "According to Einsöntit, there's a power called 'Pyhä' which could save Finland. It's the ultimate light magic of the Planet."

"Did Hehee's prayer reach the Planet?" wondered Raut. "Sepritor is surely getting on Pyhä's way."

But they were interrupted by CAT+FAT, who told something big was going on in Hellsinki!

The cannon from Janon had been removed into a place where Makoo is concentranted. Hellsinki. Meirei was back in action because everyone seemed to be living like no tomorrow, literally.

"We'll shot Sepritor with this cannon and there'll be no worries on the Meteor! Gyahaahahaha!" Ärkoo laughed.

At the same time, in the northern Itämeri, Esa rose from the ocean. Finra's naval troops and aircraft weren't able to stop it. It just kept approaching Hellsinki.

"Fire!" Huvut commanded. The reactors were lit up full power, and the cannon was fired. But Esa had time to shoot some rounds as well. Esa's shoots hit Presidential headquarters while the cannon beam pierced Esa. The beam made it all the way to Sepritor's energy barrier. And the barrier was blown away.

"The worst isn't over yet!" informed CAT+FAT, "Hodjo is controlling the cannon and the whole city is in danger! All the reactors may explode!"

So our party had to parachute into Hellsinki to stop Hodjo. They made it quickly through the city and confronted the professor. He died laughing.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/021.png

"Finra's finished." stated Paretti. "If we win Sepritor, Pyhä will maybe destroy Meteor."

"Not only for Planet, but we also fight for ourselves and for what's and who's important to each of us." said Raut.

"That's right." admitted Paretti. "When we blew up Reactor One, a lot of innocent lives were lost, and we weren't any better than Finra. I also wanted to avenge my hometown, but in the end, I think I fight for Malina."

"So go and see her. All of you. Go and find out what you're fighting for. If you find it out, come back and we will go for Sepritor." Raut decided.

But Kahva stayed with Rauty. They spent a night outside Lentävä Kalakukko.

Paretti and others were soon back and with the barrier gone, our party could enter the crater all the way to the heart of the Planet.

Lots of strange monsters our heroes had to meet and battle, but finally they reached Sepritor. Sepritor changed his form during the fight, and a music appeared out of nowhere.

Estuans interius ira vehementi
Estuans interius ira vehementi

"Estaas kukkeriin sinne päin lähdettiin?" wondered Kahva.

The battle eventually ended, and Sepritor exploded. Raut and others hurried to Lentävä Kalakukko and the entire crater blew up.

The Meteor was just about to hit Hellsinki and Pyhä hit the city as well. The devastation seemed endless, until, just in time, some vapors rose from the ground. It was apparently Laihvistriimi. It hit the Meteor and blew it up.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Mikayuta/Hehee.png

Vaan altti kiitos Jumalan,
But eternal thanks to God,
Kun teki meille tämän maan,
As He created this land for us,
Josta ompi ilo saatu koko maailmalle.
From which a joy has been given to the whole world.