PDA

View Full Version : NBA Street Vol. 2

DarkTemplarZ
30th April 2003, 08:49 PM
Anybody have this game yet? I'm gonna get it in a day or 2, it sounds awesome.

PNT510
1st May 2003, 06:45 PM
I haven't played it yet, but I told my friend I would rent it.

SuperLedian
1st May 2003, 06:59 PM
I tried it out at Funcoland. Its seems pretty fun, though unrealistic and pretty darn similar to NBA JAM, just with a little more 'schooling' moves and controls that are kinda easy to pull off.

Its too easy i think. First time I grabbed the controller i was destroying the comp and dunking fifty feet in the air in their faces.

It is fun though. I'll give it that. And there's plenty to do, its just not much of a challenge.

DarkTemplarZ
1st May 2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by SuperLedian
I tried it out at Funcoland. Its seems pretty fun, though unrealistic and pretty darn similar to NBA JAM, just with a little more 'schooling' moves and controls that are kinda easy to pull off.

Its too easy i think. First time I grabbed the controller i was destroying the comp and dunking fifty feet in the air in their faces.

It is fun though. I'll give it that. And there's plenty to do, its just not much of a challenge.

Try playing on Mad Game difficulty, that's a challenge. And also the best part of street is playing against your friends. I'm like 70-1 in the original street, lol.

Metal Claw
1st May 2003, 10:17 PM
This game seems cool, anything really bad about? If there are a lot of cons...I won;t bother.......

Razola
1st May 2003, 11:49 PM
Check out Game Rankings (http://www.gamerankings.com) and you'll see Street is doing really well ratings-wise.

I didn't give much attention to Street 1, but I always did enjoy the arcade stylings of Jam. I may have to at least rent this.