PDA

View Full Version : The Petoskey Tournament

Charles Legend
19th April 2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah it's back...:peek:

Chapter One: Man overboard!

Violet waves crashed into a tour boat near picture rocks national Shoreline a young teenager was thrown overboard the ship…

After the storm cleared up a search and rescue team was deployed but the boy was never found and the teen was declared dead, this is where my story begins.

My name is Charles Legend, anyways here I was in a cave with the creature that saved me it looked like a small blue sea turtle and it kept saying the word Lappet so my best guess is that it’s some kind of Pokémon.

Lucky I still had my starter Pokemon an odd colored Charmander I named King along with my backpack, I then looked up this “Lappet” in my Pokédex.

“Analyzing now…. No match avail. New Species detected! Adding general information now.” his Pokédex said in a female’s voice…

“Lappet a new Pokémon discovered by Charles Legend.

Name: Lappet
Species:???
Number: ???
Ability: Water Absorb
Level: 15
Item: Everstone

Currant moves Known
Water Gun
Growl
Sing
Mist
Energy Ball
Psychic
Dragon Rage
Surf
Waterfall
Whirlpool
Dive”

Charles Raised his Eyebrow. “ Deca cross reference Lappet’s ability and moves with that of Lapras.” Charles said.

“Analyzing now…. match Found.” Deca Said.

“Hum..” Charles said as he noticed that Lappet climbed up on to the shore, he took a closer look at her out line seamed to match a Lapras. “Hey Lappet thanks for saving me, say do you mind if I tale one of your Scales?”

“Your welcome, and no I don’t mind although I’ll just confirm that yes Lappet are indeed related to Lapras we are its offspring and evolve into them knowing the move Dragon Rage. Sadly both my parents went missing for about a week now and I’m getting lonely in this cave, Oh I’m sorry if my talking saturated you.” Lappet said..

“Thanks, And I’m sorry to hear that Lappet, and no you did not I’m used to hearing a Pokemon talk, I have a pet Chatot that drives my parents crazy that and my mentor created a mutant green eyed Farfetch’d who can talk and knows the move Transform.” Charles said.

“Say Can I ask you two favors first catch me and second call me Nessie.” Lappet asked.

“Um sure by why do you want me to catch you Nessie?” Charles asked taking out a lure ball.

“Well you see…” Nessie start to say but they both herd foot steeps coming their way.

Charles tapped Nessie with the lure ball and hid behind a rock formation.

Just then two humans dressed on black caring guns appeared.

“In coming call” Deca said loudly.

“What was that?” Asked one of the guys.

“I have no clue.” said the other guy.

Just then they say Charles running…

“Professor Cedar this is not the best time to call me.” Charles said as he was literally running for his life. “I’m being chased in a cave by to lunatics with guns, I’ll call you back if and when I get out!” Charles then cut him off “Deca transfer all incoming calls to my voice mail account.”

“As you wish master.” Deca said and Charles put her away.

Charles came me to a dead end “Smears Sketch a tunnel!” his Smeargle jumped out of his backpack and drew a Tunnel on the wall which they walked threw, to a new part of the cave. “Smears seal it off with a brick wall!”

Smears haply drew a brick wall moments later they herd a loud thud and those two guys cursing… “Impressive Dig and Block.” Charles said as they came to a door with a window in it.

The room was basically part of the cave although it theses people clearly were using the cave as their base, Charles say one guy sitting in the room , “Smears I have a plan.”

Charles opened the door just enough for smears to walk in. he tapped the guy.

“Hun a Smeargle?” Asked the gut stupidly.

Smears then sketched a golden mushroom.

“Hum neat trick I bet we can fetch a good price for you after all we here at Team Grate Rocket are always on the look out for rare Pokémon.” the guy said then a cloud of spores popped out of the mushroom and knocked him out.

Charles walled in and quickly stipend the rocket and tied and gagged the rocket up. “Smears sketch a looker” Charles said then stuffed the rocket inside of it, and called out both of his dittos one to make the rocket look like Charles tied and gagged and scuffed into a locker, the other Charles used to tale on the look of the rocket then he closed the door.

Smears jumped back in in Charles backpack after Charles showed what looked like a tattoo of a shinny ditto in the palm, it was actually his ditto’s face, his backpack shrink thanks to Smears using Minimize on it and Charles picked it up and put it in his pocket.

Charles sat down and picked up what the Rocket had been reading… It looked to be an inventory list of some sort. Just then there was a knock on the door and the two rockets that were chasing him walled in one of which had a bloody nose.

“Sir Sorry to disturb you Orion but we detected an intruder and he seems to have caught that lappet that escaped us a week ago .” the rocket without the bloody nose said.

Charles saw this as an opportunity to gather more info from these rockets.

“Is that a fact, what ever your name was, I expect you to do your job, lucky for you I caught the boy.” Charles said evilly as his eyes turned red.

“My name is Panini and that’s Payne, and forgive me when I ash but what do you mean by that boss?” Panini asked.

“right as your boss I now give you both new names you Panini well now respond to Panic and you Payne will be Pain do I make myself Clear as for the intruder he has been dealt with I locked him in the locker but I did not kill him do to the fact that he hay be some use to us.” Charles Said.

“Yes sir!” Pain and panic said.

“Good now Panic bring me all the Pokemon that are on this list now!” Charles Snarled.

“Yes sir right away sir” Panic said then left the office.

“Pain do we have a map of this place?” Charles asked.

“Yeah it’s right here on the wall.” Pain said.

“Good now, I’ll repay you see this golden mushroom it has unique healing properties.” Charles said showing Pain the mushroom Smears used on Orion, just then Panicc walked in. Ah your back good set them on the table and stand next to pain.

“I think not Orion.” Panic said as he pointed his gun in the back of Charles head. “I don’t know ho the hell you are but your not Orion!”

Loki clog the gun, Minitorb Explosion!” Charles said.

Panini raised eyebrow as what could only be described as a blue symbiot ooze out of the back of Charles head and completely in cased the gun’s barrel and suddenly the mas of cells bulged as a load exposition was herd, Loki withdrew to revile a now useless weapon.

Suddenly a pink blob snack up on Payne. "Loki, Lofn use Pond!” Charles said.

Both his dittos formed giant fists and slammed both Panini and Payne in the face flooring both of them Charles quickly sprayed both of them with Spore then tied and gagged them and stuffed them in the same locker as Orion.

Three days later…

Charles followed by a mach amp walled in to the nearest police station near the cave.

Suddenlly he fond himself seconded by a group of armed officers…

Hands were we can see them Orion” Officer Jenny said.

“Hun? Oh yeah thanks for reminding me.” Charles said taking off Orion’s cloths and recalling Loki. “If your looking for Orion he and his and his lackeys are in the locker.” and pointed to it.

“Who are you?” Offer Jenny asked.

“Charles Legend of Ringwood Town I’m one of Prof, Cider’s apprentice.” Charles said and took out Deca. “Deca profile mode.”

“Hello I am Deca model number 0000 - 0326 -1983 - 2002 , I was given to Charles Legend along with his starter Pokemon a Charmander, by Professor Red Cedar.” Deca said. Then showed his details.

“Wait deceased?!” Charles asked with a raised eyebrow.

----------
"What do you mean I'm dead?" Charles asked.

"You drowned." Offer Jenny said, as they looked over an open coffin.

next time Dead man walking

~Charles Legend