PDA

View Full Version : The Fanfiction Hall of Fame, 4th Biannual Election - Nomination Phase

mr_pikachu
11th November 2009, 02:26 AM
The Fanfiction Hall of Fame
4th Biannual Election
Nomination Phase

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17193) is a hallowed shrine for only the greatest members in all of Fanfiction. It serves as a reminder of everything that those who built and developed the Fanfiction forum have done throughout our history. This sacrosanct place exists for the sole purpose of honoring those who have given so much of themselves to make Fanfiction better for all of us. And it is ready to accept its newest inductee.

You, the members of Fanfiction, must decide who is most worthy of a spot in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame. The first step is to nominate the most worthy candidates. Any Fanficcer, past or present, is eligible. But this is not an honor to be taken lightly.

Fanfiction Hall of Fame nominees should be people who have contributed significantly to the prosperity of Fanfic, both in their writing and in additional initiatives.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nominations will last three (3) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may nominate a total of one (1) other person for this award. Past Hall of Fame inductees may not be nominated. Please include a short description of a few sentences to justify your nomination.

Once the nominations period is complete, the official host, mr_pikachu, will narrow down the nominees to ten (10) finalists based on a comprehensive evaluation and the justification of each nominee. (Consequently, the host is not permitted to make a nomination or cast a vote.) The election will then proceed to the voting phase.

Please do your best to ensure that the greatest Fanficcers have the opportunity to be honored in the Fanfiction Hall of Fame.

Nominees

A Grilled Fish
Captain Pringle
Chris 2.1
classy_cat18
dratinihaunter13
JulieDacta
mistysakura
OzAndrew

[nominees sorted alphabetically by username]

PancaKe
11th November 2009, 06:29 AM
I nominate dratinihaunter13.

FOR BEING AWESOME.

And for writing the two most epic trainer fics on the entire forum. MPCEL is still legendary even if we've lost the original copy. Ahhh I remember reading it and my whole body shivering. And Damon's menace continues to haunt me... especially when the Scizor is trianing on the training bag.... eugh *Shudders* If you don't know what I mean, go and read it yourself

Dark Sage
11th November 2009, 02:35 PM
Okay, this is odd...

I would like to nominate PancaKe.

She's been here since the beginning, and despite her long hiatus a while ago, she still remembered us and came back. And her work is great.

mr_pikachu
11th November 2009, 02:55 PM
I've added dratinihaunter13 to the nominees list. As for PancaKe, she won the 3rd Biannual Election and has now been officially inducted (albeit late) into the Hall of Fame for her efforts. Congratulations, PancaKe!

Dark Sage, I apologize for the confusion. Please feel free to nominate another member.

Dark Sage
11th November 2009, 03:03 PM
Okay, in that case...

I wish to nominate mistysakura. For going above and beyond the call of duty for fanfic, she desrves this honor.

Blademaster
11th November 2009, 04:15 PM
Mr_pikachu. 'Cuz he's Goddamn mr_pikachu.

Dark Sage
11th November 2009, 04:35 PM
Uh, Blade, Mr. Pikachu won the first election, so he's ineligible.

mr_pikachu
11th November 2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, DS is right. Thanks for the thought, though, Blade. Feel free to nominate another member. :)

Blademaster
11th November 2009, 08:58 PM
You know if you geniuses LISTED the current Hall of Famers then we wouldn't have to randomly gues in this topic.

Screw it, how about Gavin then?

classy_cat18
11th November 2009, 09:02 PM
He's won too. ^^;

EDIT: I nominate Chris 2.1 for his work in...many things. And for not leaving us even when he said he would.

EDIT #2: Oh yeah, I remember that part in Damon's Menace. *shudders* How macabre.

mr_pikachu
11th November 2009, 09:06 PM
You know if you geniuses LISTED the current Hall of Famers then we wouldn't have to randomly gues in this topic.

The Fanfiction Hall of Fame (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17193) :)

Hey, at least you've clearly been nominating quality members.

Mewfour
12th November 2009, 10:47 AM
JulieDacta.

</two cents>

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th November 2009, 11:55 AM
I'm totally voting for Chris. Sorry to all others.

I'm still nominating Captain Pringle, though. He's tha bomb. Seriously, who hasn't read Emerald League yet? GET A LIFE!

*cough*

To much coffee. Yes, that must be it. Yes.

*shifty eyes*

Blademaster
12th November 2009, 03:48 PM
Chris 2.1 then. Jebus...

classy_cat18
12th November 2009, 03:50 PM
Um...I already nominated him. ^^;

Maybe you should just wait until voting.

Blademaster
12th November 2009, 04:30 PM
Dammit Fanfic... :mad2:

mr_pikachu
17th November 2009, 01:58 AM
Hall of Famers
Gavin Luper
mr_pikachu
PancaKe

Current Nominees
Captain Pringle
Chris 2.1
dratinihaunter13
JulieDacta
mistysakura

If you haven't yet made a nomination, you're free to nominate any member (other than yourself) who is not on the above lists. :sweat2:

Gavin Luper
17th November 2009, 06:17 AM
I shall nominate OzAndrew, a previous mod of Fanfic and extremely active member and prolific writer for many years, though not so much anymore.

*glares*

PancaKe
17th November 2009, 06:55 AM
Someone refresh me on who juliedacta is

Gavin Luper
17th November 2009, 12:27 PM
She wrote dramatic bloodfilled stuff.

Okay, that's what my memory of her is, anyway.

I do think she used to write dark fiction and/or scripts. I think.

mr_pikachu
30th November 2009, 12:56 AM
There are only two days left for nominations. Don't be late!

Kyuuketsuki
30th November 2009, 01:40 AM
I'll nominate PancaKe.

I'm new but she seems to be an old member and all the stories she wrote so far are awesome, she's also nice :D

mr_pikachu
30th November 2009, 01:43 AM
Nominations will last three (3) weeks from the time of this post. Each member may nominate a total of one (1) other person for this award. Past Hall of Fame inductees may not be nominated. Please include a short description of a few sentences to justify your nomination.

Sorry, but I'm afraid we can't take that nomination, as PancaKe is already in the Hall of Fame (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17193). Feel free to nominate another member, though! :)

Kyuuketsuki
30th November 2009, 01:47 AM
O.o last time I cheched I only saw Gavin Luper and some other member... I don't remember PancaKe... sorry... well I don't the other people so much so... hopefully next year other people :D

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2009, 08:59 AM
I nominate A Grilled Fish because he brought a kind of humor unlike any other to this forum. I wonder what became of him.

Gavin Luper
30th November 2009, 11:39 AM
I nominate A Grilled Fish because he brought a kind of humor unlike any other to this forum. I wonder what became of him.

He was served on a bed of mashed potato and peas.

PancaKe
1st December 2009, 08:28 AM
Lololol A Grilled Fish with mashed potato. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha that is so funny at 1am. :D You win the making me laugh out loud late at night award.

mr_pikachu
2nd December 2009, 02:04 PM
Nominations are now closed! Please stand by as we prepare for the voting phase.