PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Journeys 0.1

Kyuuketsuki
19th November 2009, 10:36 AM
I found yet another thing lying in the depths of my computer, it's a Digimon FanFic that I wrote some years ago, it's not complete and apperantly I wrote about 20 Chapters. So I decided to post the first one here, in the same crappy format and with the same mistakes and errors.

Episode 1: New Digimon Arrival!

Alex looks down on the Digivice in his hand; it was a Blue D-3. He turns his head to his left and sees a DigiTama on the hard wood floor next to him. The DigiTama starts moving; it begins to roll on the ground. "It's starting to hatch! Your Digimon is coming out!" said Max, who was sitting next to Alex on the floor, with her Digimon behind her, a Liollmon.

Liollmon is an Exalted Beast Digimon with golden fur. The surviving individuals seem to be dangerously scarce, and its existence wasn't confirmed until recent years. It is an endangered Digimon with territorial impulses. The fur on its head carries a trace of static electricity when on alert and it is said to produce a menacing sound.

"It is?!" said Alex with an excitement while leaning towards the DigiTama. The DigiTama start to move faster and small cracks appear throughout the DigiTama. A small piece falls off and the Digimon starts to get out, a Dodomon.

Dodomon is a Slime Digimon. Its small body is covered in mithril hair. It has an aggressive personality, and though it is toothless, it frequently tries to bite other Digimon, resulting in the species being near extinction. Dodomon is a natural carrier of the X-Antibody.

"It's a Dodomon!" said Max "Congratulations! You got a Digimon!" Alex looked at the Dodomon with excitement and picked it up, the Dodomon smiled at Alex and he smiled back. "Glad to meet you Dodomon." said Alex.
Alex and Max are walking with their Digimon in their hands; they start to walk out of the house into a big garden with many DigiTama on the ground. A Digimon start running to them. "It hatched! I knew it was the one for you Alex!" said the Digimon "I know you'll make great partners!"
Alex smiled at Max and Digimon "Thanks for your help Owlmon." Max said to the Digimon.

Owlmon is the Armor Digivolved form of Wormmon through the Digimental of Love. His ability to scout the enemy is high in level, and he likes to do this at nighttime and in dark places. He can also utilize attack powers in a hurry so he can discharge surprise attacks quickly. His eyes are infared scopes, and can confirm the opponent's whereabouts in dark places 1 km ahead of where he is.

"Alright, we'll be on our way." Said Max "We have to find the others and tell them that you got you a Digimon!"
Max and Alex start walking out of Village of Beginnings and started walking through the Digital World. They passed many Digimon along the way.
"Why aren't they afraid of us?" asked Alex. Max smiled and said "They're used to seeing me, so I'm guessing if they see you with me they know you're safe and can do no harm to them."
"So you guys visit the Digital World often?"
"Yeah, every year we search for those with a strong Digisoul who can become successful Digimon Tamers, we've found five this year. That's a huge number compared to the last year's number, which was none. We find you through a satellite that scans this region for strong Digimon signals, those with Digisouls emit strong energy, that's how we detect you."
"But I was in the region you found me last year, why didn't you find me then?"
"Digisouls aren't things that are always there, everyone has one, but it's hidden and can only be activated with time, most people never activate it at all."
Alex and Max start walking until they came across a flag with a Digivice painted on it. "They'll open the Digital Gate for us here."
A black hole near above them opened out from nowhere and Alex, Max and their Digimon got sucked in and seconds later appeared in a giant room, surrounded by many people who were working on computers. Max and Alex walked out of the room and soon the building.
"You can go home now, Alex. Don’t let anyone discover that Dodomon is a Digimon."
"Alright, I won't"
Alex went to his home and a few minutes later, his door bell rang. He went to answer it and opened the door. Behind it was Max with a bag in her hand. She hands it over to Alex. "These are all the things you're gonna need to take care of your Digimon." said Max.
"Ok then, I'll go sleep now, I'm really tired from that journ-" Before Alex could finish his sentence, a loud explosion was heard behind Max and a Digimon appeared.
Max looked at it "Moosemon!"

Moosemon is the Armor Digivolved form of Hawkmon through the Digimental of Hope. He is the protector of nature and can bring hope to a land of despair.

"Liollmon! Evolve!"
Liollmon starts evolving into a bigger form; he grows an extra tail and bigger teeth, his fur gets thicker and his paws become bigger. He has successfully evolved to Liamon.

Liamon is an Exalted Beast Digimon with a presence much like a king's, he is the Adult form of Liollmon. His species are lesser in number than the Liollmon species, he has become an "illusion". Liamon likes to catch prey that is stronger than himself, fighting even Ultimate Level Digimon.

Liamon jumps at Moosemon, "Critical Strike!" Liamon aims at Moosemon's neck. Moosemon manages to dodge his attack and attack back with Horn Blade. His attack hits Liamon and knocks him back. "I want to help too!" said Alex "I can fight!" With these words, the Dodomon jumped its way down the stairs and starting evolving. The Dodomon grows legs and ears and become a Dorimon.

If it is a straight path, this lesser type Digimon can run very far. Since they hate being domesticated, there are many that have remained wild, and they recklessly rush and tackle you when you come near, so they are dangerous. The ears that grow sharp are hard, and since they serve the function of horns, there is some damage that comes with their tackles, but if they come with speed, they cannot turn. Dorimon is one of the Digimon who naturally carry X-Antibody.

Dorimon starts running with its full speed at Moosemon and jumps to hit him, he successfully lands a hit and throws Moosemon back a few steps, while Dorimon is completely thrown off into the air. Liamon jumps and catches Dorimon and places him on the ground. "Hanging Twister!" the Moosemon's cry echoes as a twister appears out of nowhere and sucks the two Digimon in it and tosses the Digimon around. "Thunder of the Kings!" Liamon shouts from the twister and breaks out of it towards Moosemon. His attack lands perfectly and Moosemon is shocked which caused the twisted to stop and the Dorimon to drop to the ground, only to be caught by Alex. The Moosemon starts to turn into a DigiTama and lands on the ground. Max picks it up and Liamon reverts to Liollmon. "I'll bring this DigiTama in right now; we'll need you to come with us Alex, for your report."
Alex and Max head back to the building they came from, Max puts the DigiTama on a table and said "I'll send it back to Owlmon myself." A sound from behind her said "No, this is the only DigiTama that matched her Digisoul." Max looks at the sound behind her and sees her comrade Matt with his partner Coronamon.

Coronamon resembles a type of fiery humanoid lion. Coronamon has a Digivolution line from Sunmon (Baby II) to Apollomon (Ultimate).

"This girl hasn't found a DigiTama that matched her soul in any of the Villages of the Digital World; this one is the only one that matches her."
The DigiTama starts hatching and a Pururumon pops out. "He's so cute!" The 10 year old girl said "I want to keep him." Max looked at Pururumon "Alright Amy, you can keep Pururumon."

Pururumon is a Slime Digimon. It moves about by crawling and is dexterous with its fins, but is unable to fly.

Alex walks into the room "Alright I gave in my report, I guess I can go ho-" Alex looked at the Pururumon in Amy's hands, then looks at Amy and with surprise shouts "Amy?!"
Amy looks at Alex with the Dorimon next to him and gasps "Brother?!"

New Digimon Appearances
Baby I Baby II Child Adult Perfect Ultimate Armor
Dodomon Dorimon Liollmon Owlmon Owlmon
Pururumon Coronamon Liamon Moosemon
Moosemon

This last part was a table for me to keep a check-list of the Digimon that appeared, it was my goal to include all the Digimon in this fic, I don't know if I should complete it...