PDA

View Full Version : Quete d' Amor (Quest of Love)

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
15th December 2002, 09:27 PM
Quete d' Amor
Prologue
“Dark runs over light,
darkness is like a giant kite,
covering the beauty of the sky,
bring terror into thy” ~Juan Grecias the third

The mist covered the stir of the big city, Paris, home to more than two million people. Jacob Burns, {aged fifty, though the lack of wrinkles on his face and his deeply dyed blond hair made him look twenty years younger} stuttered through the busy city, only stopping at a new stand to purchase the latest edition of ‘The Parisian’. He skimmed through the pages before finally coming to an article in the fine arts.

‘Scientifique creer 1eer Pokeballe!’ Scientists create 1st Pokeball

Little did the many that populated France know that Jacob Burns, was the original creator of the Pokeball. He scanned the article, it seemed that Sliph Technologies Francais had created what they named Pokeball to catch the elusive creatures that roamed the world. They credited the work to a professor Jaques Sliph, vice-president of Sliph Technologies. And listed the staff who had assisted in the work of the Pokeball, among them monsieur Kurt James I (representing Europe), Dr. Armades Incumato (representing North and South America), Dame Charlotte Rocket (representing Australia), Dr. Dwight Luck (Africa) and monsiuer Dei Jong (representing Asia). Antarctica was the only un-represented continent. And a Dr. Jacob Burns for minor assistance in naming the berries that developed the ball.

Jacob looked at it in horror, minor assistance! He was the one that developed the laser suction that would suck the Pokemon back into the ball, he suggested using the berries to make the ball’s inner covering, he was the one who designed the ball, minor assistance. The rage began to build up in him, what the hell did they mean by minor assistance. He trooped to a nearby phone station and picked it up before dialing a private number.

“Silph agencies,” a cold voice answered.

“This is agent 678JB, get me Jaques.”

Within seconds a voice answered, “Jacob, my old friend, what can I do for you?”

Jacob smiled thinly, “You should know my dear pal, what do you mean by minor assistance!”

“You are just a junior scientist in the company my dear friend, do you think I will make you a superstar over-night?”

“Damn you!”

“Oh yes and by the way, you’re fired!”

“You’re a ****ing little basta8d you sonofabitch! I’ll kill you!”

“We shall see.” Jaques slammed down the phone.

Revenge plan number one was on its way, to do more damage than Jacob and Silph ever dreamed of.

Author's note: I know that the prologue was very short only 75% of a page on MS Word but I promise that the following chapters will be longer, in the meantime, enjoy Recherché de Amour: Quest of Love, the prologue, written by a French author. Au revoir!

Chris 2.1
16th December 2002, 11:14 AM
How...interesting. A fic with a lot of information about Pokeballs...this sounds very good. Not much i can point out to you, because you have grasped a lot of things here. Maybe try to go over punctuation, there were a few mistakes here and there, but nothing that upset the overall feel of the prologue.

I also think the scene where Jaccob read about the Pokeball could have been very emoitonal; you could have gone through Jacob's personal feelings, how he felt, how hje reacted. It would have been a real tea-jerker.

Keep it up, this is interesting.

Madelyn151
16th December 2002, 06:05 PM
ohhh god... it's in french. *runs away screaming*

it's... interesting. different (don't worry, in a good way). we likey different :) keep it up!

Damian Silverblade
16th December 2002, 06:28 PM
No, that's not french.

That's an attempt at french that doesn't work too well.

First, Quest of Love is "Quête d'Amour", not "Recherché" (which is past participle of french recherche, to research). And d', not de - you skip the e in front of another vowel.

Second, "Scientifiques créer 1st pokeball".

First, you'd need an article in front of scientifiques. Des would probably be best. Second, you need to conjugate the verb - it should be créent (3rd person, plural, present tense). Next, you'd need an article in front of the "1st". Since a pokéball in french would be a feminine term (because ball is), it should be la.

Lastly, it should be 1ere, not 1st - the abreviated form of PREMIÈRE, not of FIRST.

Thus you have "Des scientifiques créent la 1ere pokéball!" (you could also have pokéballe, but given that it'S an invented term anyway...)

Gavin Luper
16th December 2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Damian Silverblade
No, that's not french.

That's an attempt at french that doesn't work too well.

First, Quest of Love is "Quête d'Amour", not "Recherché" (which is past participle of french recherche, to research). And d', not de - you skip the e in front of another vowel.

Second, "Scientifiques créer 1st pokeball".

First, you'd need an article in front of scientifiques. Des would probably be best. Second, you need to conjugate the verb - it should be créent (3rd person, plural, present tense). Next, you'd need an article in front of the "1st". Since a pokéball in french would be a feminine term (because ball is), it should be la.

Lastly, it should be 1ere, not 1st - the abreviated form of PREMIÈRE, not of FIRST.

Thus you have "Des scientifiques créent la 1ere pokéball!" (you could also have pokéballe, but given that it'S an invented term anyway...)

And HERE we have a person with no sense of enjoyment who has to pick a story to the very last letter.

Sheeesh, Damian, maybe you should learn to enjoy a story for what it is rather than the teeny mistakes in it.

HLSOE, this is quite good. I don't mind prologues or even chapters that are short like this. It was well-written nevertheless, the story looks like it could become interesting at this early point in the story.

Keep it up!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
17th December 2002, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the comments dudes, anyway, just to tell you people that though the Pokeball was just invented in this story, Anyway, ladies and gents, pls enjoy, chapter two of Recherche de Amor, and by the way, Damien, recherche according to my french tutor means inquiry, research AND QuestAnd, please don't worry about my lack of explaination about the revenge plan and the French Cup, I assure you, they will be explained very clearly in chapitre (Chapter) 2.

Chapter One-A year later

Date: 3rd June 2003
Venue: Paris, France

Jacob Burns sipped the vodka as he stared at the TV screen. Up front was the final of the World Pokemon Cup, a match between Greg, the master of North America, regarded as the best trainer in the world and the bastard Silph, who controlled the World Cup. Both were down to their last Pokemon, the ****er had his Nidoking out to Greg’s Mew, his strongest Pokemon of the lot.

Burns watched as the Mew created a barrier and blasted the ****er’s Nidoking outta the arena, it was settled, North America and Greg Amundos had won the World Cup. Burns switched off the tv, he had only started on his journey to collect badges though his Pokemon were rather good, Cyndaquil, Kadabra, Kimori, and Haunter.
He was in a side-walk café in Marseille, watching the match. The first Pokemon gym of the World League was here, and they said that the first gym was a very tough one, though still the weakest of the seven in the world, though he had seen many trainers carrying powerful Pokemon like Arcannine and Meganium recovering at the Poke-centre. No one knew exactly where the gym was, just that it was somewhere in Marseille and part of the trainer’s quest to find out exactly where the gym was. And according to the World Cup rules, it was against them to ask another trainer where the gym was. He picked himself up and paid the waiter twenty francs before leaving the café.

He had bought six maps and none of them disclosed the location of the gym, just as, he came to a junction, he came to a sign, ‘Pokemon gymnase’ (Pokemon gym)

It was a rather short building, about two floors high, it was made purely out of rock, unlike the modern city of Marseille which made it so obvious, yet he had never ever come to this part of the city before. The glass door was the only contemporary thing about it. And above it were the two treasured words. As he stepped into the gym, he saw a crying trainer, he was carrying a fainted Dewgong, its fins were slumped and its sky was red (burnt) and purple (poisoned).

Jacob walked into the area and saw a senile man dressed in white robes, meditating. His eyes were closed and his head faced his chest. But he still spoke, “ I am Marseille gym leader, Cien. It shall be a two-on-two Pokemon battle, if you lose, you will have to wait a week for a re-match, if you win, you shall get the Mind badge, along with the technical machine, Brain Damage. Are you ready.”

“Continuez” (Continue)

“Go, Pokeball!”

A Pokeball floated off his belt and in a flash of ivory light, a mysterious Grazam appeared on the arena. It looked like an Alakazam, but its mustache was much longer and its spoons were longer than ever. Its skin was a bit violet instead of yellow and his eyes gleamed ruby.

From, that Jacob immediately knew that the Cien was a psychic and his best bet, “Haunter!”

The ghost appeared immediately, it cackled in delight when it saw its Psychic opponent. “Form a barrier in front of you Haunter and charge up for a Ghost blast!”

Cien, head still down muttered, “Grazam use a psybeam to break the barrier, then, psychic it!”

The Sage Pokemon formed a beam of blue light with its spoons and blasted the barrier then the star on its forehead glowed and a shaft of red-light appeared out of nowhere and blasted Haunter who had just released an eerie green beam. The two attacks hit the target and Grazam dropped onto the floor, panting, Haunter floated weakly.

“Grazam, recover! Then Brain Damage!”

Jacob had never heard of Brain Damage but still, deciding to be safe, ordered a reflect and a psybeam, too late! Grazam shot out a white beam that whacked Haunter hard, the mischievous Pokemon, dropped on the floor, it had fainted.

Up next, Kadabra vs. its weakened evolution.

“Kadabra, psybeam!” One blast and Grazam was K.Oed.

Cien smiled, “Very well, you have driven me, go Fiendo!”

An Espeon-Umbreon mix appeared on the arena ground. It had the head of an Umbreon but its body was the purple of a Espeon.

Jacob had never seen such a weird type, but judging from appearances, it was a psi-dark mix, it would be hard for Kadabra, now it could not use any psychic attacks.

“Kadabra, agility, pull your speed up, then hit it with a psybeam-quick attack!”

“Fiendo! Moonlight psychic!”

Fiendo glowed and opened its mouth, out come some dark light, it aimed for Kadabra but thankfully to the agility, it missed Kadabra by the hairsbreadth. Kadabra then sent out a psybeam which hit the Fiendo sorely on its feet and then quick attacked it, leaving it purring in horror.

It pulled its socks up and managed a weak psychic that Kadabra evaded then, a quick attack later, the Fiendo collasped.

This time, Cien had raised his head, he appeared in shock but still pulled out a badge, “You are only the third person to defeat me, Jacob Burns.” He then revealed a small piece of metal, “Technical Machine Brain Damage. And now, I shall give you a clue to the next gym.”

“Ashes and dust fall before,
the very gym lies in the core,
what is what must and what will be,
will be revealed before thee.”

Trainer profile: Jacob Burns
City of birth: Paris
League registered under: French League
Badges: 1
Pokemon and estimated levels:
Cyndaquil (lv 23)
Kimori (lv 25)
Haunter (lv 30)
Kadabra (lv 30)

Chris 2.1
17th December 2002, 10:29 AM
another interesting chapter. the new Pokemon sre very intruiging, and i am also impressed with the attack merging. (like moonlight & psychic; psybeam & quick attack). It adds a little flavour to the fic, because i've never seen anything like it.

Damian Silverblade
17th December 2002, 03:37 PM
Your french tutor may say that, but I disagree with him, and it just so happen that french, not english, is my first language.

A quest is a quête, not a recherche.

tygerofdanyte
17th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Gavin Luper
And HERE we have a person with no sense of enjoyment who has to pick a story to the very last letter.

Sheeesh, Damian, maybe you should learn to enjoy a story for what it is rather than the teeny mistakes in it.

First of all, B doesn't go around critiquing every author on the board.

Second of all, all B was TRYING to do was help out.

Third, writing from a perspective foreign to you is difficult enough, but one should be commended for tryign it. BUT, when the said person commits mistakes, and another to whom the subject may not be foreign or at least that they are well versed in it, comes out and helps, and another party totally foreign to this exchange adds themself to this Party of Part A, and Party of Part B mixture, it becomes a tad bit idiotic.

In other words, B was just trying to help out HLSOE in a nice manner, yet you somehow added yourself to the mixture reprimanding B for no apparent reason ^_~.

Third, err Fourth. damn it I shouldn't list.

As i was saying

Fourth, HLSOE onto your story, pretty interesting. But as a four year student of French, not a very good student, but a student nonetheless, I must agree with B on the little advice. and also, since one of my assignments in class from high school used to be to read the newspaper "le Parisien" in class every day -_-;;. I jsut wanted to add its Le Parisien. ^^;;

Also, just to be specific, usually newspapers use full-forms, not numbers.

SO go with premiere instead of 1eer. ^^;;.

tata for now.

nice story. liked the prologue.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
17th December 2002, 05:25 PM
Erm, thanks dudes for the comments, chap 2 will be up soon, I hope. And er, Damien, I just checked the Random House French to English, English to France Dictionary and erm, recherche really is quest.

Damian Silverblade
17th December 2002, 05:39 PM
Gavin - if someone was butchering the english language on a story, you'd comment on the most grievous mistakes (wrong choices of word).

It just so happen that French is my mother tongue, so if I see someone trying to use it and not doing that well at it, I'll try to help with what I can. It's not picking on every little thing, it's picking on a slaughter of my first language - the tongue I speak every day. A few little spelling mistakes, I wouldn't mind, but what he writes in french barely makes any sense and certainly would never be used in french.

HLSOE :

Then the dictionary fail to reflect how the word really is used. "Recherche" is NOT used for "quest" in french.

Look HLSOE. I've been speaking french, writing in french, reading in french every day for the last 15 years (that'S writing/reading) at least. I think I know what I'm saying when I says that in this contest Quest does NOT apply.

pokemasterfrank
17th December 2002, 07:25 PM
Hmm...Damian...does it matter if the French is correct? Most of use don't really understand what it says with out the translation anyway. Plus, it doesn't really add to the plot and storyline much anyway.

Nice. This is an unseen concept for me, the creation of the Pokeball.

Anyway...punctuation is a little off. It seems strange that a Umbreon/Espeon mix would fall to two Quick Attacks and a Psybeam. But that's just me...

Also, you can always add more description, using the words as the color to paint a picture in the readers mind (somehow, I use this a lot).

Anyway, this is good fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Topaz
17th December 2002, 09:33 PM
Awesome! I'm working through its slowly. Why french? A very original concept with realism, or a realistic as a Pokemon Fic can get!

Gavin Luper
17th December 2002, 11:33 PM
Well well, very nice chapter! I have a feeling this will be working up to a big confrontation one day. It's really well written, HLSOE, and the battle was quite good. Having the World League is an original concept as such, I mean the fact that the story is set in the real world makes it seem more realistic.

Damian: I realise you were trying to correct HLSOE, but I just found that your entire post seemed more hostile, in a sense, than it needed to be, and you didn't comment on the good side of the fic.

Anyway, keep it going, HLSOE!!

PlatinumHawke
18th December 2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Hmm...Damian...does it matter if the French is correct? Most of use don't really understand what it says with out the translation anyway. Plus, it doesn't really add to the plot and storyline much anyway.

It does, however, add to the overall quality of the fic. If you're going to use a foreign language in a fic, it should be correct (or atleast somewhat close to being correct), since it does affect the quality, just like grammar and such. And besides, if it doesn't add to the storyline or plot, then why bother using it? Seems to me like an extra hassle.

Chris 2.1
18th December 2002, 11:56 AM
i must admit, damien must find it frustrating when his own native tongue is being thrown back at him. HSLOE gets full marks in my book, for a great concept of this. I like the idea, but you can understand Damien's frustration. Like some of the fanfics done here by people who speak english as their 2nd language. Damein is tryign to help...

anyway, when is chapter 2 out?

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
18th December 2002, 08:22 PM
I'm at me Uncle's house and don't have me zip disk with me, but rest assured it'll be up in probably another 8 hours, that, I will promise. Thank you for all comments and PH, I used French to add more originality to the fic, thank you again for all comments.

Chris 2.1
19th December 2002, 10:37 AM
i have to admit, a french fanfic is very intriging and very original.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
23rd December 2002, 06:40 AM
Jacob returned to the Poke-center to heal his Haunter and Kadabra, thinking about the riddle, “ “Ashes and dust fall before,
the very gym lies in the core,
what is what must and what will be,
will be revealed before thee.”

He turned to Nurse Joy to ask, “Erm, where is the next gym?”

She replied, “ It is near the Parc de Princes in Paris, that is all I can reveal.”

“How do I get there?”

“There is a trainer’s path leading from Marseille to Paris, it is about seventy miles away, you could be there in a week, or of course, you could try the trainer’s bus, but it next arrives a fortnight later.”

Jacob nodded just as a young sturdy man entered the stadium. He was carrying three Pokeballs and most importantly, a badge, though not the Mind Badge. He was wearing Khaki shorts and a blue Onix shirt. He walked over and asked, “You a trainer?”

“Yeah, name’s Jacob, Jacob Burns. You?”

“James, James Rocket; jr. You care for a battle, I see you’ve beaten Cien, and I need some practice.”

“Very well, a one-on-one then?”

James led Jacob to the field outside the Poke-center and released a Mantine. Jacob looked rather interested as he released his Kimori.

“Mantine, start off with a thunder wave, get yourself a shocked atmosphere and then use thundershock!”

“You wish, Kimori! Vine whip!”

The cute green lizard sent out two of its vines and striked the Mantine hard, it prevented the thunder wave but the 30 volts thunder shock still electrified the lizard.

“Kimori, charge up for a solar beam!”

“Mantine, finish it before it hits you, thunder and surf combo!”

Kimori started drawing on all the sunshine in the area as Mantine wet the entire area and concentrated. Kimori opened her mouth and sucked in the light as the whole sky turned dark. Mantine screeched as a bolt of thunder streaked down from the sky, Kimori opened her mouth and shot out the yellow light. The two attacks struck and caused some fog to cover the area. When it cleared, Kimori and Mantine had both fainted.

James shook Jacob’s hand as they both healed their Pokemon. Then, they parted their ways. Jacob to the path leading out of Marseille and James Rocket to the Mind gym.

Two days later, Jacob was trooping through the beautiful forests of France. He was thinking about the revenge mission, it was so simple, defeat Silph. But there was a long way to go, first, he’d have to collect the seven French badges and win the French Cup tournament, then go to the World Pokemon Cup, and get into the finals before finally defeating the bastard.

He had spotted very few Pokemon, the occasional Pidgey, Sentret, etc. Nothing worth catching but he had battled them enough for Cyndaquil to finally evolve to Quilava. His Pokemon were next to him, Quilava jogging to keep up with him, Haunter floating, Kadabra levitating, carrying the slow Kimori.

Finally, as he entered a clearing he finally saw a Pokemon he had wanted for a while, a Subambe, sound asleep. Out came Haunter who cackled in delight, his opponent was asleep, a perfect time to use dream-eater. Haunter waved its hands and the Subambe screeched in horror. Out came the Pokeball and within seconds, the team had a new addition.

Jacob’s newly acquired Pokedex buzzed:

Name: Subambe
Estimated level: 23
Attacks definitely known: Gust, Peck, Wing attack, glare, growl, whirlwind
Description: This Pokemon was recently discovered, very little information is known about it except that it is a very useful and aggressive Pokemon.
Evolution: OoSubambe

“Interesting,” muttered Jacob as he sent out his new Pokemon. The Subambe chirped happily as Jacob explained that he was his new trainer. The bird immediately joined in with the group, making fast friends with Kimori, Kadabra, Quilava, though Haunter stayed out of the business, as it usually did.

Night had fallen, and all was quiet. Jacob had met up with a young lass, Sandra who had challenged him to a three-on-three battle, they were both down to their final Pokemon, Sandra’s Dratini which was proving to be very tough versus Haunter.

“Dratini, sing!”

“Haunter, night shade!”

As Dratini opened its mouth, Haunter grinned evilly as a mist of black went over Dratini, when it cleared, Dratini looked weakened.

“Finish the Haunter, Dratini, hyper beam!”
Dratini opened its mouth and a beam of white light shot out of it, headed for Haunter. And bam! Haunter was floating high in the sky weakened dreadfully, “Gather the energy Dratini, outrage.”

Out of nowhere, the Dratini fired a blast of flames at Haunter, trapping it, then as the fire faded to form a beam of light that will absolutely KILL Haunter, a stone came flying from goodness knows where and struck Haunter.

Haunter began to glow purple, then before long, a creature took over, Gengar!

pokemasterfrank
24th December 2002, 01:18 AM
Hmm...nice chapter. Seemed like a filler chapter. *becomes hypocritical* You could expand on your battle scenes.

Also, description wouldn't hurt (unlike the color of your text...lol).

Nice chappie and will be waiting for the next one!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
24th December 2002, 02:00 AM
I edited the color, glad you liked it PMF. Chapter 3 will be ready after Christmas, I understand I don't get much readers now on Christmas Eve, with Brits like SM not online, anyone please enjoy the chappies

Chris 2.1
24th December 2002, 08:24 AM
sorry i aint been here for a while; Christmas shopping and everything. Plus we got a new ice rink in the city, so i went there a few times, even tho i fell over and hurt my groin -_-'

good chapter, a very good one. Oosubame shouldn't have a capital S, just a note.

i like Subame, he's cool ^^

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
24th December 2002, 09:47 PM
Well, we'll see a lot more of Subambe soon, I mean OoSubambe, oops, that's a spoiler ain't it :) anyway, I've finished chapter 3 if I just get one more review, I'll post it.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
25th December 2002, 07:16 PM
Ah well, no readers? Gotten use to it anyways, merry christmas everyone and me present to all of you is... Chapter 3!

Chapter 3

As Jacob watched in awe, the Outrage missed Gengar by a hairsbreath. But the evil ghost, clapped its hand to form a beam of black. A Shadow beam! The beam soared out to strike Dratini and the dragon fainted.

The trainers recalled their Pokemon to the sound of booming laughter. Jacob and the lass turned around to see a stout hiker, laughing, “So you have received my Eon stone?”

“ A What?”

“Eon stone, it speeds up evolutions by Eons, very rare.”

“Erm, who are you and why did you help me?”

The hiker blushed a crimson red, “Forgive me, I am Stefano Solskjaer, the chairman of the Ghost fan club, we have a large collection of Eon stones, gathered over the decades and we go all around the world helping Haunter evolve to Gengar.”

“That’s unfair!” the girl burst out, “If not for you…”

She burst into a tirade of rude words. The hiker smiled, “ Well young lady, what’s your name and how about a battle.”

“Of course! My name is Sandra by the way.”

Sandra pulled out another Pokeball, it glinted blue in the sun. With that, she threw her Pokeball, out emerged a Rozeria! The Leafy Pokemon tittered before turning to face a Haunter!

“Rozeria! Razor leaf!”

“Haunter, cackle attack!”

The ghost smiled and laughed evilly as the razor-sharp leaves approached it, then as if charmed by some spell, the leaves fell lamely on the floor.

Sandra gasped as she stared at Haunter, she said instinctively, “Vine-whip!”

“Haunter, let’s give it a hypnosis, dream eater combo!”

The Haunter glowed red as it sent out a beam of light, it hit Rozeria sorely on its head and Rozeria dropped dead asleep. The Haunter smiled and clapped as a beam of black soared out of its hands and struck the poor leaf who grunted in its sleep and turned over, unconscious.

Sandra sighed as she recalled her Pokemon, with that she turned around and left. Stefano turned over to speak to Jacob, “Anyway, that was an interesting ghost that you have, a rather powerful Haunter, what other Pokemon do you have?”

“Subambe, Kimori, Quilava, Kadabra and Gengar, thanks to you, Mr. Solskjaer.”

“An interesting group.”

“What about you, sir?”

“Me? Oh I have a Haunter, a Misdreavous, two Gengars, a Gastly and for the sake of having a flying and powerful fire Pokemon, a Charizard.”

“Cool! Oh and by the way, I’m Burns, Jacob Burns.”

Stefano smiled and shook his hand. “Anyway, I got to be going, I have a meeting in Tokyo.” With that, he threw a Pokeball, in a flash of light, a well-built Charizard appeared. It shot a blast of fire into the air. Stefano climbed onto it and as the Charizard flew, he yelled, “If you ever make it into the World League, Mr. Burns, I’ll see you there!”

Four days later,

Jacob was standing in a mart in Paris, he sighed despairingly as he looked at the rows of Pokeballs and the newer great balls that surrounded him. All of them carried the insignia of Silph and had the words, produced by Jaques Silph. He picked up one of them, they were his invention, and that figging nanowhacker of a bastard had stolen them. With that, could stand it no longer, he threw one on the floor and roared in his anger.

The shoppers next to him stared disapprovingly, a store assistant walked over hastily and whispered to him, “Please cool yourself sir.”

Jacob turned around and spat at him, “Shut up you bull****ting bastard.”

“Sir…”

Jacob turned and punched him across the chest and whacked his lips. A mile away, a police siren sounded, officer Jenny was on her way.

The doors of the mart opened and officer Jenny trooped in. She looked lips of the assistant and pulled out a Pokeball, an Arcannie appeared. “Sir, kindly follow me to the police…”

“OUT!!!”

In flashes of light, Kadabra and Gengar appeared. “Do you know what the bastard Silph did to me I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you all! Kadabra psybeam the Arcannie, Gengar, shadow blast!”

Blasts flew out of nowhere and Gengar’s beam blasted a pipe at the side of the store which burst, fire burst out of nowhere, soon it covered the whole store and all the mart. Shoppers screamed as the fled, a wave of flames came across Kadabra, Gengar and Jacob who looked at it in shock and fainted, Kadabra swore and teleported them away.

“In today’s new, a mysterious trainer blew down the Paris Poke-mart with his Kadabra and Gengar, leaving tens dead and hundreds injured. Among the casualties were Paris mayor Duerre Lemere and Police governor Jenny. This is considered a murder case by the police though no suspects have been found. The only indication that it is a murder is that consumers met a man, who yelled about hating the honorable Jaques Silph, vice president of Silph Co. Francais. Mr. Silph who is now in New York on a buisiness trip refused to comment, this is Roger Satini, Pokemon news.” The newscaster read. Jacob looked at the television, relieved that no one had identified him. He was sitting in a side-walk café in Paris and the only indication that he had been injured was a long scar down his arm. A waitress walked up to him, “café?” (Coffee)

“Oui et pain plaire.” (Yes and bread please.)

“Tres Bien.” (okay)

Jacob held his head in his hands, he was a murderer, he had killed! He groaned, lucky officer Jenny and the bastard shop assistant were killed, they were those who had seen him clearly. A quick check at the ministere d’ le defunt (Ministry of the Deceased) had revealed that. Now, he wanted to know where the next gym was. Joy had said it was near the Parc d’ Princes (Park of Princes) but it was a 40,000 capacity stadium used by soccer team PSG and no gyms were nearby. There was no other Parc d’ Princes in his home city was far as he could recall.

He turned to the waitress who brought him the food and coffee, “ Ou Pokemon Gymnase Parc d’ Princes?” (Where is Pokemon gym Park of Princes?)

She smiled and spoke a French sentence that Jacob, being American born with only slight knowledge of French could not understand.

“Parlez vous Anglais?” (Do you speak English?)
“Yes, I do, sir. The Pokemon Gym Park of Princes has not been built yet, if you are a Pokemon trainer, I suggest you go to New York, the Empire State gym there has an American leader, after which you can go to Montpellier and try the Pokemon Gym there, the Park of Princes is only being built after the current league season has finished.”

Jacob groaned, now he had to pay for a New Yorkien trip.

“Six mille francs!” (Six thousand francs) exclaimed Jacob in horror as he heard the price being told to him by an airport receptionist.

“Oui, touriste classe.” (Yes tourist class)

Jacob lamented as he withdrew his wallet and paid for the ticket on Air France, well it was after all to defeat the dickhead Silph. He walked over to the lounge and picked up the latest edition of Le Pokemon and turned to the Pokeball section. After taking a glimpse of it, he stuffed it into the bin, it appeared that Jaques Silph had opened another giant Pokemon mart in New York and would be there for several days to visit the gym leader, he snorted and strode over to the battle arena, his Subambe was beginning to show indications of evolving to a Oosubambe, and a battle was what it might need. Sure enough, there were plenty of trainers there. One of them, a tall sturdy fellow, approximately twenty years of age approached him. He nodded and they took their positions for a two-on-two.

An Ivysaur appeared to Subambe’s left and the battle commenced.

“Ivy, sunny day!”

“Subambe, fly as high as you can and aim a gust-air beam combo!”

The lad frowned in worry, air beam seemed to be a powerful attack. The atmosphere brightened considerably as Subambe took off in the air.

“Solar beam!”

“Subambe, as high as you can then do it!”

Ivysaur’s bulb grew and opened and a beam of yellow light shot out of it, straight at Subambe, who evaded it with considerable ease. It then flapped its wings rapidly and shot a gust at Ivysaur who surprisingly withstood it, then Subambe opened its mouth and a beam of white light soared out just as Ivysaur launched another solar beam. The two blasts collided and blasted Ivysaur who promptly fainted.

Up came a Grazam! Jacob gulped, it would be tough for a normal type to defeat a psychic, he instantaneously recalled Subambe and sent out his Gengar.

“Grazam, psychic!”

Shafts of blue light immediately began assaulting the ghost who leapt high to evade them, but it could not avoid the confusion that Grazam threw at it. As Gengar whirled around in confusion, Grazam began preparing for a hyper beam.

Jacob yelled out in worry, “Snap out of it, dude! Give it a taste of its own medicine, psybeam!”

Gengar groaned as the blast of white whacked it hard, it fell on the ground unconscious.

Jacob wailed, his most powerful Pokemon had literally gotten tuered (killed) by Grazam. He muttered a silent prayer and sent out Subambe.

The trainer smiled in confidence, “Psybeam!”

“Subambe, your me last hope, air beam!!! Give it all you’ve got!”

As the white light approached it, Subambe glowed, within seconds a powerful Oosubambe appeared!

The trainer stared on in shock as the Oosubambe took off into the air, shirking the blue blast. It roared off into the crystal blue sky, and was soon out of sight, somewhere in the big white clouds in the sky.

“Grazam, foresight, sense where it is, then psychic it!”

“You wish!” roared Jacob, “OoSubambe! Give it the biggest air beam that you ever can make, than prepare for a gust!”

The last order proved unnecessary as the Grazam had already fainted after colliding into the air beam. Jacob smiled in joy as he recalled the bird, he had gotten a powerful dude!

Author's note: Enjoy more about the murder soon..merry christmas and a happy new year, au revoir

:wave:

Chris 2.1
26th December 2002, 12:40 PM
Nice chapter. Eon stone? cool! i'd love one :) I liked the description in this chapter; it seems that you've worked on it a lot. Some of the language was rather explicit, so to say, but i dont mind really. Heck, this was a great chapter.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
27th December 2002, 07:02 PM
Author's note: As we arrive at Chapitre four, the new year arrives, a time to start afresh, to revive the old, one fic I'm glad to be posted up again come the new year is Dragon Tales, an old TPM favorite in 01' as we approach 03' I'd just like to announce how glad I am to present Chapter four of the finest fic that I ever wrote Quete d' Amor

Chapter Four: The New Yorkien Challenge

As the plane landed at the Ronald Reegan airport, Jacob studied his team, Kimori, undoubtedly was the weakest in his team, hopefully he would evolve, Quilava, Kadabra, Gengar and Oosubambe were Pokemon any trainer in the world would pride on having. The problem was, he had only five Pokemon, trainers were allowed to carry eight, and there was a challenge of three more Pokemon and seven more gyms.

As he picked up his backpack and stepped out of the airport he found his way to the nearest Pokemon center, only to find that it was a place selling toys for kids. He sighed again as he saw the Pokeballs, they were his…but he had better keep his temper and not murder anyone, on the plane the police had announced that they were withdrawing the case after failing to find any clues or suspects. They had searched the trainer lists to find that more than five hundred trainers in France had a Kadabra and a Gengar.

It was a bright and beautiful Sunday and New York was unusually quiet as he finally found a real Poke Center, he healed his Pokemon, flirted with Joy before asking her about the gym at Empire State, she smiled before saying, "Oh that gym! Well, only trainers of real class can enter that, and of course, I bet you haven't heard the gym riddle?"

"Gym riddle?"

"I thought so, it is a riddle to help trainers find the gyms, now onwards no nurse or police officer can help trainers find gyms, anyway, the gym riddle goes

A master of strength; a master of fate,
know his Pokemon he will,
first he must find the wisdom gate,
and needn't kill

The gym of the mind be the first,
Brute power will not prevail,
The power of air be the next,
Mist is its mysterious veil
Third do be the fighting gym,
As the brainless win
The influence fire be the fourth,
Molten lava might kill your kin
Nature's power be the fifth,
Ivies, vines do thy work
The one that sunk Titanic is none but the sixth,
Lying in the village of York
Control of Water be the next,
In sweet Geneva it lies,
Final is the legend's power,
As cowards cower.

Be in Marseilles the first shall be,
In bustling New York the next
Third do be in busy Tokyo
In Montpellier lies the fourth
In Singapore be the fifth
Lying in Iceland is the sixth,
In Geneva lies Water
The final test sits no other than in a Park of Princes.

Joy finished with a smile. Jacob gulped, nothing worse that a trip around the world, first Marseille for the Mind Badge than to New York, Tokyo back to France to Singapore than Iceland, Geneva and back to Parc' d Princes (Park of Prince.

Tough, it would be. "So is the Empire States' gym Air type?"

Joy nodded, "Oh and sous-estimer (underestimate) him you must not, for his final power lies in Dragons."

Jacob gulped, dragons…they were said to be the finest Pokemon in the land and very hard to defeat, the only dragons he’d ever seen was a Dratini.

A cab-ride later, and Jacob was standing in front of New York’s famous landmark, the Empire State Building, he enquired a passer-by about the gym and took a lift up to the top floor.

In front of him, was a wailing trainer. Jacob looked at the score-board and was shocked! The trainer had used seven Pokemon, the Pokemon he was using now, a Mainan was the eighth, the leader had only used one, a Dragonair, which was hyper beaming the poor little blue Pichu look-a-like.

The trainer sighed as he recalled his Mainan and withdrew from the arena. Jacob walked into the battleground and gave the leader his hardest stare. The leader was wearing a dark black cloak, his short blonde hair glistened in the sun. He smiled thinly, “I am Lance (not related to GB games!), the gym leader, if you win, you will become only the fifth trainer to do so, some names such as Greg, Pokemaster of the world have fallen in this gym and never came back. It will be a 2-on-2 battle, and I suggest you look up at the ceiling.”

Jacob glanced up at the ceiling to notice that it was a glass dome about two hundred feet higher than where he stood now, he assumed it was to help the flying Pokemon.

Jacob decided hastily on using Kimori, if he sent out a Gyrados, the type advantage would be equal as Kimori was prone to air, whilst Gyrados was weak to grass.

“Go Pokeball!” the two cries rang loud in the stadium.

For the first time, Jacob saw there was a small crowd cheering on Lance, who simply smiled back as he unleashed a…Dragonite. Jacob covered his face in disbelieve, he was sure that lil’ Kimori was gonna get tuered (killed out there.

“Kimori, sunny day!”

“Dragonite, fly!”

As the dragon took off into the air, sunlight began flooding into the arena from goodness knows where. The green lizard smiled as it bathed in the sunlight but it wouldn’t last long as the huge dragon came flying down.

“Agility, Kimori! Then, solar beam!”

The lizard darted pass the dragon who landed on the Earth with a thump, Jacob looked at Lance who was still smiling. As the sun-beam hit his Dragon who stood up promptly.

“Excellent work done, Dragonite, now, how about a hyper beam!”

Jacob grimaced as the dragon opened its mouth, this was known to be a one-or-two hit K.O attack, and Dragon didn’t look weak, but Kimori was stuttering in tiredness already.

Jacob closed his eyes just as he reviewed the attacks Kimori knew and what he could do. Out of Dragonite’s mouth soared a hyper beam, at that moment, Jacob screamed, “I don’t know if you can do it, but mirror move!”

At the nanosecond before, the hyper beam would hit the lizard, a white shield appeared. The beam hit the shield which burst and reflected back to hit the dragon who dropped dead or rather unconscious.

Jacob opened his eyes in disbelief, Lance snorted but the confident grin didn’t leave his eyes, instead he withdrew a Pokeball revealing a Chiritarisu!

The worse thing was that being a new Pokemon, being newly discovered had unknown weaknesses. The Chiritarisu had to be a flying and dragon type that Jacob knew but as far as his knowledge went he had no Ice Pokemon to help.

Sighing, he decided on his strongest Pokemon, his Gengar!

The ghost cackled wickedly as Lance bellowed, "Chiritarisu! Hyper beam!''

"Gengar! Hypnosis-dream eater!''

As the Dragonair look-a-like opened it's mouth, the evil ghost waved its hands wickedly, its eyes gleamed a ruby red. As Chiritarisu looked into them, it relaxed and fell into dreamland.

Jacob smiled, this was going to be easy. Gengar waved it's hands and muttered an inchantation. He heard Chiritarisu groan in his sleep, it was deeply weakened.

"Gengar! Clinch the badge! Let's give him a shadow beam!"

Out of the blue, Chiritarisu flickered awake! As Gengar waved his hands, Lance grinned widely,” Dodge the beam Chiritarisu!"

The Chiritarisu agilely leapt out of harms way and the black beam crashed into the hoardings.

Chiritarisu then opened its mouth and fired a beam of white at Gengar, a Dragon blast!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
27th December 2002, 07:42 PM
Just thought I'd mention that in Chapter Five, which is in production and will be ready only come January 1, 2003! And that our esteemed hero Dr. Burns will have a run-in with the ****er Silph. Heh, well, read Chapter Four and appreaciate my work dudes! :) Oh and on the explicit language SM, its 'cos I haven't sworn a single bit in my previous fics, not any more them, other than the occasional damn, so why not go different on this, it seems to be the best fic I ever wrote. :)

Madelyn151
27th December 2002, 11:40 PM
hey, new york is in this thing!!! YAY!!!!

it's good... although i don't think any pokemon except legendaries should have an easy time against a dragonite. that's always the problem in pokemon fictions, though... either they win by a mile or they lose by just as much.

and french is still evil. =P

hmmm... this review seems negative. i don't mean it that way. it's quite good. and anybody that can speak/knows french impresses me. it's a really pretty language, just... the pronunciation... *shudder*

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
27th December 2002, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the review Madelyn151, actually I count French as a beautiful language and as an art to speak it :) Anyway, yeah this is the problem with fics, ah, well, we just have to live with it then!

Chris 2.1
28th December 2002, 05:33 AM
I was never good at Art:(. Or French:(

Well, the chapter was great; i liked the riddle, but i would have classed it more as a Poem. A riddle is something like 'What can you serve, but not eat or drink?' (PM me the right answer) whereas your example was clearly a poem. Maybe you could get away with it being a 'clue'.

Still on about the poem, i think some parts gave you difficulty. One thing i'd advise is trying to trim down words, changing 'The one that sunk Titanic is none but the sixth' to something shorter, maybe say that 'Titanic's grave is guarded by 6' or something.

I liked this chapter a lot :). Keep it up

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
28th December 2002, 08:26 AM
Erm, well on 'Titanic's Grave is guarded by the sixth' it wouldn't be correct because Titanic didn't sink near iceland. But Titanic did get hit by a iceberg, and thus the name, Iceland. :) Thanks for the review tho.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
28th December 2002, 09:58 AM
Some updates:

28 December:
Started on Chapter Five of Quete d'Amor hope for next chapter to be up by new year's eve. One spoiler, Jacob gets a legendary. Anyway, anyone wants some spoilers on the future chapters, please state here. K? Anyway, listening to 105.4 Century FM on the internet to Premiership Saturday

Chris 2.1
28th December 2002, 12:19 PM
no wonder i failed History ;)

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
29th December 2002, 12:50 AM
SM: Heh, don't worry loads of people don't know where Titanic sank, just that its somewhere near Ireland. Anyway, thanks to some superb effort by me that included staying til Midnite, I managed to finish Chapter Five! Enjoy

Chapter-5: Latias, Alakazam, future masters

As the white beam approached, Jacob howled, "Gengar, curse attack!''

The ghost hurriedly produced a pin out of nowhere and pricked itself with. Promptly, Gengar and his opponent fainted.

Lance stared at the arena in shock, he appeared to be in a daze. He dropped to his knees as he recalled his dragon-flyer.

Abruptly, he straightened up and smiled forcibly at Jacob. "Well done, sir. That was a great battle and I must present you with the air badge and technical machine wing attack. Also, I have a request. You seem a very intriguing trainer to me, you see, apart from being a gym leader, I am also a Pokemon psychologist. I would love to travel with you to study you."

Jacob slowly took in his words and grinned,"A companion wouldn't hurt."

"Just where do you think you are going!" a voice boomed.

Lance and Jacob turned to see...Jaques Silph!

The man had a white beard though his hair was still blonde and his face's red showing only a fraction of his anger.

He roared at Jacob, "You prick! How dare you steal my staff! Lancelot, if you ever go off with this ****er, you will never have another job with Silph!"

"So be it,"Lancelot answered coolly,"I told you beforehand Mr Silph that I am a dragon trainer, let's go dude!"

"I have Chiritarisu, Dragonite, Dragonair,Chiritto, Charizard and a Oosubame." Lance was introducing his team.

They were in the empty battle arena at JFK airport. Abruptly, he pulled a Pokeball out of his jean's pocket. He handed it to Jacob, "I want you to have this."

Jacob threw it into the air anticipating a Chiritto. What appeared was beyond his wildest dreams, for a Latias appeared.

It was minute, smaller than any Pokemon Jacob had ever seen, the red she-dragon cradled in his arms and tittered at him. Jacob look at Lance in wonder, “How did you get this Pokemon? I mean it is a Latias!”

“Well, you see Latias is a part dragon and part psychic type, eons ago, my family were appointed guardians of Dragons by Celebi. We and another family in another dimension, were entrusted to look after Latias, Latios and all other dragon Pokemon.

Well every ten millenniums, Latias, which is the female of the two, dies, in its place it produces a Latias and a Latios. While Latios, the elder brother of Latias simply falls after the birth of the two Pokemon, Latias was entrusted to me by my grandfather.”

“But that still doesn't explain why you have to give me Latias?”

Lance pulled his head down, he said mournfully, “Years ago, when my grandfather died, he…gave my mother a Latios to look after, I was given a Latias. His last words were, “On the day you are defeated with a trainer with intrigue, give Latias to him. He believed that the trainer would have a dark past, and one day he would arise to be a master beyond masters, in other words, the world's Ultimate Pokemaster. And I believe the trainer is you, Jacob.”

“Wh…Why?”

“I looked in the eyes of your Kimori, your Gengar, they obviously hold you with a high respect, that's why I decided to give it to, I ask of you, Jacob, keep Latias.”

Jacob lowered his head for a moment, before finally looking up, “I will,” Lance brightened up, “But for one condition.”

“And what is that?” enquired Lance.

“It is only right that I give you a Pokemon in return.”

“Very well, and what Pokemon is that.”

Jacob unclipped the Pokeball from his belt, it was his Kadabra. He had heard that trainers with Kadabras and Gengars were being huntecd down by the Police, it was right that he should give Lance the Pokemon in exchange for Latias, and it would get rid of a Pokemon that might give him trouble.

He handed it over to Lance, “It is my Kadabra, now that Latias is a part dragon and psychic type, I won't be needing her anymore, anyway, take it and open it, after I trade it to you, it should evolve, to be an Alakazam. May it bring you as much hope as it brought me!”

Lance threw the Pokeball high in the air, a glowing Kadabra appeared. It shimmered a red-hot white, Lance and Jacob covered their eyes, only taking away their hands when they saw the wise sage, Alakazam in front of them. Jacob and Lance withdrew their Pokemon, and they held in their eyes, a mutual respect for each other.

“I require two tickets to Tokyo Narita,” said Lance to the air receptionist, “Preferably on Air France, tourist class.”

“That will be US$1000 sir.”

Lance handed over the check and picked up the two tickets, they were on their way, to Japan and the next gym!

Chris 2.1
29th December 2002, 03:45 AM
Nice chapter, although the Latias thing was very unexpected. Maybe Latias, as i advise a lot, could be a guardian that follows Jacob and Lance instead of an actual Pokemon. It seems that i hate legendaries...lol.

I also need to remember those blue cloud birds...the small one's Chirrito, right? Don't ask me why...i aint saying ;)

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
29th December 2002, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the review Sm, well its too late to change Latias to a guardian, anyway, its still a baby. :) Pleas r and r all you dudes out there!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
30th December 2002, 04:10 AM
Chapter 6

Author's note: Thanks to me super typing skills, I managed to finish typing chapter 6, all dudes out there, enjoy!

Jacob settled comfortably into his seat, he still couldn't believe he now owned one of the rarest Pokemon in the world. He flipped open Le Parisian as usual the prick was clogging the headlines.

Snorting, he turned around to face the airhostess, "Could I buy a Chag'Les? Vintage '97?''

She nodded and brought a wine bottle and a bill for one thousand francs to him. Jacob signed without batting an eyelid. Next to him, Lance wondered where he got the money from before deciding that it was a typical Frenchman attitude.

Five hours later, they landed at Narita. It was freezing cold when Jacob hailed a cab and asked the driver to bring them to Narita Pokemon gym. The young *** squinted at him before asking if Jacob and Lance were Pocket Monster trainers.

When they acknowledged, he bowed deeply and said, "I am afraid that I am forbidden to take you to the gym. You have to make your way to the Training embassies and defeat a trainer who will then direct you to the gymnasium if you defeat him or her.''

"Very well, take us to the nearest embassy!"

Nestled in the heart of Tokyo was a small two-floor glass building. Lance and Jacob walked into the reception and registered Jacob for battle. The secretary combed his Pokedex details and told him to arrive in the morning for his battle, against a trainer, Adriano at eleven am.

Since it was already six, she told him that the trainer-ambassadors were not in. She told Jacob to try a hotel for the night, before coming back tomorrow.

They walked to the Hilton, which was two blocks away. Lance looked at Jacob in horror as he ordered the Presidential suite, and two trays of French food from Grand Café (Great Café).

When they retired to the suite (which contained a battle arena, satellite tv, a PC, a Jacuzzi, two four-poster beds and a self-operated café) the first question Lance asked was, “How'd you get the money?”

“What money?” Jacob asked innocently as he poured himself a glass of champagne.

“The money you got for the bottle of wine on the plane, the money for the Presidential Suite! For the French food!”

“Oh…you want to know.”

Lance nodded insistently.

Jacob smiled, “After you gave me Latias, you told me that I would become the world's Ultimate Master right?”

“Er…that's what my grandfather said.”

“Anyway, its simple, I called up Ladbrokes betting company to place a bet on me becoming the world's greatest master. They would pay for all my accommodation if I do become the Ultimate trainer, so they gave me two million francs to spend as I wish, I can always call them up for more!”

“And what's the condition?”

“Condition! Oh, if I fail to become the Ultimate master, I'll pay them double what I took!”

“What!” exploded Lance, “Than what if…”

Whatever he wanted to say was drowned out by the hotel bell, a waiter stood by the door and he wheeled a cart of food into their suite. Jacob looked at his belt and saw four Pokeballs.

He asked, “You a trainer?”

The waiter looked embarrassed, “Yes sir.”

“Let's have a battle shall we?”

The waiter nodded eagerly, “What about a bet sir? For the fun, a hundred?”

“Sure, a hundred thousand, in what francs or dollars?”

The waiter's head fell, “I meant a hundred yen sir!”

“Whatever, a two on two fine?”

“Yes sir!”

The two proceeded to the balcony which served as a battle arena. The waiter smiled and they shouted in unison, “Go Pokeball!”

Two Pokemon emerged, a Raticate appeared to face…Latias.

The waiter looked on, astounded as the red she-dragon took off into the sky. Jacob grinned at the waiter, “Are you gonna stand there all day, or do something?”

“Aww, right. Raticate get ready for a hyper fang!”

“Latias, dragon rage!”

The dragon opened its mouth and shot out an inferno of fire, which surrounded the rat, when the flames subdued, Raticateed look extremely frail. But, it leapt high and managed to take a bite off Latias.

Latias screeched in anger, without waiting for a command and shot a white searing hot beam at Raticate, a hyper beam that promptly finished it.

The dude's next Pokemon was an Agehunto. Jacob looked on, impressed by the butterfly as he recalled Latias and sent out Treecko.

“Razor leaves!”

“Agehunto, gust!”

Treecko managed to fire a bout of leaves at Agehunto before diving out of harm's way. The green lizard jumped into the air to fire a glaring solar beam at the butterfly which promptly fainted.

The waiter sighed as he withdrew a hundred yen from the pocket and handed it to a beaming Jacob. Suddenly, Treecko glowed green, Jacob's grin widened for a second later, a Juputol took its place!

Name: Jacob Burns
League registered under: France
Badges: 2
Pokemon (and estimated levels)
Quilava lv 30
OoSubame lv 32
Latias lv 32
Juputol lv 32
Gengar lv 32

Chris 2.1
30th December 2002, 04:40 AM
i think this chapter was short, and had little action. I think you really need to go through how Jacob felt in Tokyo compared to Paris. The two are a lot diferent, and maybe Jacob could even be ripped off by a Pokemon vendor of some sort. Also, i think Latias needs a harder time in battles; if she just pretty much whips her opponents anytime Jacob has won the league already.

Madelyn151
30th December 2002, 10:07 AM
all problems with this fiction are solved because lance is travelling with jacob. LANCE 0WNZ!!!!

...anyway, having a legendary pokemon makes battles kind of... boring. yeah. it's like having a L70 surf/psychic lugia out against bruno in gsc... sorry, i got off-topic ^_^;; omg jacob has QUILAVA!!!!! those are like my favorite pokemon (the cyndaquil family)... he's old. that's interesting, you never see old pokemon trainers in fictions.

good stuff. now go read my fic. =P

dratinihaunter13
30th December 2002, 05:17 PM
hey dude! man it really does feel good to see how far you've come as a writer since the first time we were here. remember way back then? your writing is much improved now, and i'm glad you're still enjoying writing. the twist of jacob needing to be champ or pay all that money was great, really good way to show how confident this guy is. and the french in the fic is original, and you've also gotten a lot better handle on originality as of late. really great job buddy, and w00t w00t for lance =).

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
30th December 2002, 11:19 PM
Madelyn: Don't worry Latias, will get whipped in a battle soon :)
DH: Thanks for the comments, dude, ah, well, I was feeling sorta free, when I feel free, I'm original :) Yeah and it was a long time, at least 2 years.
SM: I said what I needed to say
Oh and on Quilava, it gets traded away *runz as Madelyn comes running after me, waving a lance* , but it'll come back :) I have the honor of presenting...Chapter Seven of Quete d' Amour

“The highest of men all will fall,
when the power of death begins to call
Badges and Power mean naught to thee
Being enlightened is the key!”
~Pokemaster Greg Amundos

The golden rays of the sun had filtered through the windows for hours until Dr. Burns had awoken. He glanced at the clock and noted that it was nine, he had two hours to prepare for the embassy battle.

He was happy that his Treecko had evolved to a Juputol, his team, Gengar, Latias, Oosubambe, Juputol, Quilava were a good team, but he felt that the fire hog was still a little weak.

He hurriedly changed before leaving for the battle arena. Lancelot had told him that he did not intend to follow him to the gym. There, trainers of all ages had filled the arena. One of them, a thin brunette walked over to ask if he had any fire Pokemon.

“My name’s Nesha, I was wondering if you have any fire types.”

“Yeah, a Quilava.”

At those words, Nesha giggled in delight. “I’m a trainer from the fire type gym in Montpellier. You see, I have two Kootasues, one male, the other female, I estimate that both are levels 33. I was wondering if you were interested in a trade?”

Jacob switched on the Pokedex and pressed the button for a Kootasu.

” Kootasu is the fire turtle. Very little information is known about it, except that it can inflict great damage with its ground and fire attacks. A tough opponent to face; Kootasu can be found in the Chimney Mountain in China.”

“That’s a cool Pokemon!” Jacob explained. He reached into his pocket and exchanged his Quilava for Nesha’s Kootasu.

She smiled as Jacob withdrew his new Pokemon. He was friendly to Jacob and immediately fell in with his new team-mates, Gengar, Juputol, OoSubame and Latias.

The hours passed quickly and soon, Jacob was in the embassy. The clerk smiled at him and directed him to a tiny arena at a side of the building. It was like a tennis court, but without the net. On the other side, stood a tall young Japanese man. He smiled arrogantly at Jacob and said, “I am Junichi Tagiri of the embassy, are you ready for a three-on-three battle?”

When Jacob nodded, the two of them withdrew their Pokemon, representing Junichi was a Rakurai, for Jacob, emerged a Kootasu.

Junichi flinched, Rakurai’s lightning attacks would work little if any on the giant turtle.

“Rakurai, agility!”

Jacob thought like the scientist he was, finally deciding on an attack that would cover the whole area.

“Kootasu! Earthquake!”

Kootasu lifted its legs and leapt into the air, when it landed with a gigantic thud, the earth shook, cracks appeared in the ground and Kootasu lost its balance and fell into a crater, greatly weakened.

“Kootasu! Overheat!”

Kootasu gleamed an orange so bright that Jacob had to cover his face, however when the glare faded, he found that the Rakurai had fainted without attacking.

Junichi grimaced as he threw another Pokeball, a Starmie appeared. With one look at Kootasu, the star blasted a hydro pump at the ground turtle which fainted.

“Go! Juputol!”

The green lizard leapt out in the air to fire a solar beam at the Starmie wo evaded it with ease and whacked the lizard hard with a spinning tackle.

“Juputol, razor leaf!”

“Starmie, hyper beam!”

Juputol spun around weakly aimed leaves at Starmie who didn’t have to move for the leaves to miss. One hyper beam later, the lizard fell limply to the floor. Jacob stared amazed, he was looking at the jaws of defeat. The Starmie was powerful having K.Oed two of his Pokemon.

He pondered on his next Pokemon for a moment, before deciding on his Gengar.

“Starmie, surf!”

“Gengar, shadow ball!”

As Starmie prepared to call on the water, Gengar threw a ball of shadow at the star which being partly psychic, immediately fainted.

Junichi smiled as he threw another Pokeball, this time, Jacob fell down in shock, a Chiritarisu appeared.

Remembering the tough time he had with Lance’s Chiritarisu was enough for him to shudder.

“Gengar, nightshade!”

As the ghost waved its arms, the dragon-bird hybrid took off high, when the darkness passed, it dived down and slid through the surprised Gengar before firing a dragon rage at its weakest spot, Gengar’s eyes. With an evil cry, the ghost finally fainted.

As Jacob recalled his Gengar, he fell onto the gym floor, clutching his head, he had lost, lost a Pokemon ball, his Juputol, Kootasu and Gengar had fallen like untrained Pokemon to maybe not Rakurai, but Starmie and Chiritarisu.

He heard Junichi tsk as he left the arena, he had fallen to a junior trainer of the third gym, how could he even think of taking on the League challenge, much less the third badge.

It was a broken man who found his way back to the Hilton.

A look at Jacob at Lance knew that he was defeated. Jacob walked in the suite and threw his five Pokeballs at Lance who was eating room service. He then slipped into the bath room, gently.

Five hours later, Jacob still wasn’t out. Lance opened the door to see the bathtub, though full was empty of any persons. He turned to the mirror to see a note on it,

Lance,
I have gone to do some intensive training as a junior trainer at the third gym. The gym leader, master Nakata was kind enough to let me stay as his disciple. Do not come looking for me, for you will never find me. I have settled the Hilton bills, at the reception, there is a ticket for you to go back to New York, if you want to remain at Silph Co, I respect your wishes, give the lunk-head Silph my regards. When the time is ripe, I will find you, as a battle trainer than ever, in the bath tub, you will find Latias’s Pokeball, please take care of her, I will come back for her when it is the time of times.

Regards,
Jacob Burns,
Junior trainer
Narita City Gym

Lance reached into the bath tub to find the Pokeball of Latias, with a heavy heart, he packed up his luggage, to head back to New York.

“I always need another trainer,” said Master Nakata with a smile. He was wearing a Japanese white Kimono, telling all that he was a master leader “But you’ll need to follow Junior trainer rules. Tell me your Pokemon.”

“Kootasu, Gengar, Oosubame, Juputol, master.”

“I will take all of them,” he said with a cunning grin. When Jacob protested he grinned, “Do you want to be a trainer?”

Jacob sighed and handed him the four Pokeballs. He was dressed in a blue kimono, the sign of a junior-trainer.

“You will begin with a Makunotsuta, it is a level 15. You will lodge at the hostel with four other trainers. You will only regain back your Pokemon when you can defeat me in a eight-on-eight battle, meaning that you will have to capture other Pokemon, but you can only capture fighting and ground types.”

Jacob nodded as he received his Pokeball which he slipped into his pocket. “Also, every junior trainer in this gym had a Japanese name, yours will be…Satoshi.”

With that, master Nakata retreated to his quarters.

Jacob sighed, well, for the mastership, he'd do anything

Madelyn151
30th December 2002, 11:44 PM
OOH LOOK HOW MUCH FRENCH I KNOW!!! :

très bon! intéresser. :) ...i copied that off freetranslation.com, which kind of...sucks. so if that's wrong, don't blame me. =P

haha, you know i like the cyndaquil family far too much. =P best starter EVAR. but whatever. kootasu is definitely my second favorite fire type (after the entire cyndaquil family), so it's okay... i guess. =P

it was a really, really, really interesting twist... hardly ever in stories do you see trainers completely change their ways of becoming champion or whatnot. i was actually going to do a story about that, sort of... and i might do it after i'm done with "the storm". speaking of "the storm", read it. respond to it. you know you want to. =P

just a comment : there should be more french. i mean, you say this is like, "the french fic", but there's like, little french in it. =\ i should write "the spanish fic". ^_^;;

ps. alto mare = italian : high/tall sea. just think about it. =P

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
30th December 2002, 11:52 PM
Thanks Madelyn for the comments. Oh and as far as I know, the french is accurate

Psi Yamaneko
31st December 2002, 12:04 AM
Hmmm...Interesting. It's nice to see a Pocket Monsters fic that isn't set in Japan. Though the Japanese names currently used for the new Monsters is awkward but that's beyond your control. Very nice.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
31st December 2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the review Psi, yeah, it isn't my fault!

Chris 2.1
31st December 2002, 05:57 AM
Oh man! what a chapter! everyhting has been turned around...but what is Jacob's new Pokemon? i am still trying to remember Japanese names..0_o;;

Great chapter! 9.999999/10...because i felt the trade was very quick and gave Jacob little time to think.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
1st January 2003, 01:09 AM
Thanks SM, for the rating, yeah it was a bit quick but I was rushed. I sign off with a heavy heart cos' School starts tommorow, dammit! And I can only post chapters on Fridays and Saturdays. Good news is, I might occasionally sneak online to post and write chapters, so this fic won't die, that I promise. I'll continue as best as I can though. Anyways, good bye! EDIT: I will post up another chapter in a few hours

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
1st January 2003, 02:10 AM
Author's note: This will be my last chapter for a while, so just enjoy, k, next chappie up Friday.

Chapter 8-Understand your Pokemon, understand yourself

The months passed by like greased lightning, Jacob had been training vigorously, and after trading his Pokemon for a Machoke, managed to win Master Nakata in a one-on-one battle. He now, in his bag, three badges, and his Gengar, Juputol, Oosubame, Kootasu and Machoke. All were trained so well that Juputol even managed to defeat a fire trainer that passed by the gym!

Jacob had long ago made the decision to train with Master Nakata as long as he could. But it was with a heavy heart, that the Master recalled his protege to his study.

“Satoshi, I understand that you have been training for a long time in my dojo.”

“Yes.”

“I have come to believe that you are as good as, if not better a Pocket Monster trainer, than I am. Therefore, I have to release you from my care.”

Satoshi looked at the man that had nurtured him for so long in the eye. Nakata met him with a stare. “Very well, then, thank you.”

Within minutes, Jacob had changed to his usual Armani suit to bid farewell to his master. Master Nakata pulled a pendant out from his pocket. It was made out of sapphire, it seemed. He said, “Only five people in this world, have this pendant. Among them me, many believe that it carries the water that the legendary Water Pokemon, Kyogre has blessed this pendant, may it bless you in your quest to become the world’s greatest Pocket Monster Master.”

New York as bustling as always; Jacob smiled as he reflected how much he had changed in the six months in which he was here, he now was much more mature, and had a goatee. And had curbed his spending power. The bet was Ladbrokes was still on though, and he intended to win.

A taxi-ride later, he was standing outside the Empire State building. As he rode up the lift, he thought about Latias and how she was, he hoped Lancelot had taken care of her, she was his pride and joy. He strode out at the top floor and opened the doors to the gym, Lance was battling a young girl, and they were down to their last Pokemon. For the girl, she had a Fearrow, to face Dragonite.

A hyper beam later, the battle was settled, Lance had won. Jacob clapped as the girl stomped out of the gym. Lancelot turned around to see Jacob, he raced to him and gave him a bear-hug. “Its been a long time, ol’ bud’, how’s Latias?”

“Fine dude,” replied Lance, “Fine indeed. How are you?”

“Couldn’t be better,” said Jacob as he received back his Latias, “Do you still want to continue with me to Marseilles to the next badge.”

At this, Lance’s face darkened, “Can’t. As you see, the World League Prelims begins in a week, and as a leader of New York, I have to represent the City when we meet in Seattle, where the Cup will be held.”

“A week! Man, I’ve still got five badges to collect!”

“Don’t worry, you can always catch the next prelims, they’re in six months. That’ll give you time to catch the next few badges and train.”

“Very well then, anyway, how about a battle, for the fun of it?”

Lance grinned, “I see six months on Mount Fuji haven’t dampened your spirit, how much?”

“A thousand dollars, green money, for a one-on-one.”

“Deal!”

The two trainers took their places at the sides of the arena, and with a PING! Released their Pokeballs.

Grazam versus Gengar

Jacob smirked, “I see you’ve been training my old Pokes.”

“Grazam, psybeam!”

“Gengar, hypnosis!”

Gengar’s eyes gleamed as Grazam fell into dreamland.

“Grazam, snore!”

The sage made a loud rude noise, so loud that Gengar closed its eyes in fear. When he opened them, he found that the entire arena was destroyed, as if an earthquake had struck.

“Dream-eater!”

Gengar’s eyes gleamed as Grazam turned over in its sleep, and with that, the reunion of the future Pokemaster and the New York gym leader was over

Madelyn151
2nd January 2003, 03:03 PM
it's good, but i do have criticism. jacob's rise to greatness again seems... rushed. we don't know anything of his time there. at the end of one chapter he's completely devastated and giving up his dream and at the beginning of the next he's a great trainer again and setting out on his quest.

it's still excellent, though. very well-written :) go read "the storm". and RESPOND, dammit. XP

Chris 2.1
2nd January 2003, 04:01 PM
Madalyn is right; you need to maybe have two or even three chaoters in these last two describing Jacob's training, how he missed his old Pokemon and maybe how little he got on with Makunotsuta, possibly even how master Nakata felt Jacob would do.

Just rejog my memory: How old os Jacob?

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
3rd January 2003, 04:41 AM
I agree, the last two were rushed, hell, but I'll make up for them. Anyway, SM, he's 50, though he has the fitness of a 20 year old. Erm, d'u have AIM?

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
3rd January 2003, 08:43 PM
Madelyn: I'll go read the storm
Authors note: Ok, chapter 9 as I promised, please enjoy it...

Chapter Nine

Montpellier was the venue of the fourth gym in the World League, the venue of fire. Jacob smiled as he stepped into the first-class of French Air, he felt more confident than he had been in some time, with a Latias, Oosubame, Tootasu, Gengar and a Machoke, who wouldn’t?

Grinning as he entered the Battle Arena, he arranged a battle with a young dude in a corner.

“The name’s Jackson, from Manchester in U.K.”

“I’m Jacob from Paris, would you like a battle?”

“Sure, a two-on-two ok?”

Jacob smirked as they took up their places.

“Go, Rhydon!”

The giant land dinosaur appeared in a flash of light.

“Go, Machoke!”

“Horn drill! Rhydon, finish it quickly!”

“Machoke, agility!”

The four-armed fighter swerved out of the way of the dinosaur and planted its trade-mark Karate chop on the armor of Rhydon, but the steely look-a-like didn’t budge, instead whacking its horn into the fighter, a horn attack.

Machoke didn’t crumble, instead leaping high and delivering a low-kick onto Rhydon arse, making it groan in pain, and dropping, fainted.

“Return Rhydon, go Pikachu!”

The lightning rodent appeared and she took only a few seconds to make an impact, its thunder shock, knocking out the fighter.

“Return, Machoke! Go Gengar!”

The ghost appeared with a flash, immediately launching into a night-shade which covered the arena. When it cleared, Pikachu looked slightly drowsy.

“Pikachu, thunder bolt!”

“Gengar, shadow ball!”

As Pikachu released its superbly effective thunder attack, Gengar threw a black powder ball at the rodent and with a puff; she fainted. Gengar swayed around from the lightning attack but remained firm on the ground.

Jackson smiled gingerly as he recalled his Pikachu and shook hands with Jacob who rushed to the Poke-center to heal his two Pokemon. At the center, the P.A buzzed, “All passengers on FA 777, I repeat FA 777 to the Charles Gauche airport in Paris, please take note that the flight has been cancelled due to a gigantic storm in Paris, that is expected only to quell next week. Thank you, for your ticket refunds, please visit the Air France terminal.”

Jacob groaned, what had happened now, a storm. As he walked over to the ticketing counter to collect his refunds, a tall shaggy looking man with a goatee walked over to him.

“Sir, I assume that you are a trainer urgent to get a ticket to Paris.”

“You bet I am!” retorted Jacob.

The man smiled, “I’m James, James Milner and I’m a Pokemon trainer and a pilot. I have a private plane that can seat twenty and I am prepared to fly to Paris in an hour, despite of the weather. You see, I have rented a small private airport on the outskirts of the city, the airport will remain open despite of the horrendous weather there, would you like a ticket?”

“Depends on the cost.”

“Ten thousand francs,” said James coolly.

Jacob gasped, “That’s double what I am paying on Air France!”

“But you want to get there urgently do you not?” asked James with the tiniest of smiles. Jacob’s eyebrows knitted into a frown before finally handing James ten thousand-franc notes. There definitely would be a great risk, but a badge, he felt would be worth he life, in a way.

He did not feel confident as he stepped onto the empty plane. James smiled at him as the little Lear took off into the air. Would he survive the day?

Madelyn151
4th January 2003, 02:55 PM
good. good detail, interesting trainer battles, and an interesting plot twist. if something (erm, for a lack of a better word) interesting happens on the plane, it'll be even better. plus, the fact that the main trainer is 50 definitely makes it unique.

edit : it's good in its own terms... but the description of it in your sig is sort of... not in tune with the story. it uses french, sure, but not much, and it doesn't have much to do with him inventing poke balls anymore. but don't get me wrong, it's still very good. i want to see the story title live up to its name ("quest of love"), though. =P

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
6th January 2003, 04:21 AM
Bingo, something will happen on the plane! Yeah, more French is needed, but you don't use French in Tokyo and New York d'you?:) Well, something will happen in Quest of Love, don't worry, I plan for about say, thirty chapters, so, relax. Next chappie up Saturday as promised or maybe Friday. It is gonna be a longie. Ok, more readers please!

Chris 2.1
6th January 2003, 02:38 PM
Good, but Madalyn was right; change it to 'an ex pokeball researcher' and maybe go on to explain his quest in more depth. I also thought this James guy seemed slightly smarmy...but nevermind. I'm sure he's up to something.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
8th January 2003, 04:20 AM
Aye, more or less, something about the Pokeball has been planned, he'll be a researcher. Yep and James is a bit swarmy whatever that is :)

Chris 2.1
8th January 2003, 09:33 AM
smarmy is kinda like full-of-themself. we get a load of smarmy folk in britain.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 03:05 AM
SM: Ok thanks.

Anyway, we end the week with Chapter Ten of Quete d' Amour

The tiny Lear groaned as it soared through the darkening skies. Jacob glanced out of the window worriedly while Milner hummed a merry tune, seemingly not worried about the skies.

“At this rate, we’ll be in Paris in a couple of hours,” said Milner as they crossed the huge ocean below them, “What a wonderful sky.”

Jacob snorted, he was travelling with what the French would call a personne déséquilibrée (Lunatic). The plane hummed on for a couple of minutes, after which it began swaying from one side to another. Soon the swaying became an cieltrembler (skyquake)

Just then Milner stood up from the controls as the Lear dashed forward. Jacob leapt up, his face as pale as a ghost, “What are you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious, you ****er stupide (Stupid ****er)?” smiled Milner as he strapped on a parachute to himself.

“Don’t try anything stupid,” Jacob roared, just as a thought struck him, “ Vous! Vous êtes un des Silph ****ers (You! You are one of the Silph ****ers)

Milner smiled, “Yes, and just if you’d like to know, we’re over Mr. Silph’s cruise ship, St. Pokeball, in twenty minutes, the petrol in the gas tank will run out, and let’s say bye bye!”

With that, he slid open the cabin doors and jumped off, cackling wildly.

Jacob rushed to the door and threw out a Pokeball, before realizing that all Pokeballs were custom-locked at Customs so to prevent Pokemon from being used as terrorist weapons.

He turned away and groaned, “ "Condamner! Je vraiment ai des ennuis maintenant!" (Damn! I really am in trouble now!”

Jacob shut the door and slumped to a seat in the plane’s corner; if what Milner said was true, he would crash into the sea in just nineteen minutes! He hurriedly rushed over to the controls, jammed!

There wasn’t any radio in the cockpit as far as he could see, he sighed and lamented his miserable fate, “Vous ****! Vous n'auriez pas dû fier le bâtard! (You ****! You shouldn’t have trusted the miserable bastard!)”

He held his head in his hands as the plane continued its flight, purring like a kitten. It was there and then, that a wonderful idea struck him. He flung open the captain’s cabin cupboard and poured out all its contents, including all the safety materials, there was no parachute but a Pokeball there.

He picked it up and prayed silently, “ Oh dieu! S'il vous plaît faire il travaille!(Oh god! Please make it work!”

He slid open the cabin door and threw the Pokeball, “ Aller, Pokemon! (Go, Pokemon) ”

The Pokeball floated limply in the air before flying back to Jacob’s hands. Jacob dropped on the floor in shock.

Deep down in the blue waters, something stirred. It would be called on soon to save someone.

Jacob held his head in horror as the plane began its descend into the water, the plane door was wide open, so that he would drown quicker and make his death less painful. He had wrapped Tootasu, Latias, Machoke, Oosubame and Gengars’ Pokeballs in a water proof bag, hopefully, some good trainer would find them. He closed his eyes as the plane began its downward plunge.

TEN…

The plane began to plunge downwards, nose first.

NINE…
At one thousand feet

EIGHT…

At eight hundred feet

SEVEN…

At five hundred feet; Jacob closed his eyes.

SIX…

At three hundred feet; something deep in the water woke up, its eyes open

Five…
One hundred feet

Four…

The plane touched water

Three…
It began to sank slowly; fifty feet down

Two…

A hundred feet, the water reached Jacob’s ankles in the cabin

One…

The door burst open

Jacob opened his eyes startled, he ran to the door, holding his Pokeballs. There was the most magnificent creature he’d ever seen, a blue whale right in front of him, at that moment,

{Greetings}

{Who…who are you?}

It was at that point that Jacob realized that he was breathing steadily and that the Pokemon in front of him, had not opened its mouth.

{I am Kyogre, human. And I am speaking to you telepathically.}

{Oh my god! Are you really a legendary?}

{Yes, I am}

Jacob bowed his head respectfully, {Thank you for saving my life}

{It was not your life I wanted to save human, but another legendary’s life that I wanted to save. I believe you are Latias’ trainer?}

Jacob nodded.

{And you also have a Kyogre pendant}

It was then that Jacob noticed that the pendant that master Nakata gave him was glowing around his neck. The power of Kyogre was what it contained. {Yes, I do}

{You are remarkable human.}

{Thank you}

The Kyogre didn’t smile, {Are you aware that you are the Pokeball guardian?}

{A what?}

{You are the Pokeball guardian, Burns. In your previous life, you lived in another dimension. Not this one that we know as Earth, you were known as the Pokeball master, Kurt. Who was entrusted by the master council, consisting of me, Groudon, the late Latias and Latios, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Raikou and of course, Rekkuza to take care of all Pokemon that were caught.}

{I didn’t know that}

{Of course, it was in your past life.}

{So…what am I to do?}

{Listen to your heart, Burns, and you will learn what happens next.}

With that the Kyogre shut its mind and refused to say more.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 03:12 AM
For the benefit of any Frenchmen/women on TPM, I've decided to post a French translation of everything in the Prologue. More French chapters may follow

Quete d' Amour
Prologue

“Sombre déborde la lumière, l'obscurité est comme un cerf-volant gigantesque, une couverture de la beauté du
ciel, apporter la terreur dans ton” ßJuan Grecias le tiers

La brume a couvert l'agitation de la grande ville, Paris, la maison à plus que deux millions de gens. Jacob Brûle, {a vieilli cinquante, bien que le manque de rides sur sa face et son a teint profondément des cheveux blonds ont fait le regarde vingt années plus jeunes} stuttered par la ville occupée, seulement arrêter à une nouvelle position pour acheter la dernière édition de ‘Le Parisian’. Il a écrémé par les pages avant de vient finalement à un article dans les beaux-arts.

Les scientifiques créent premier Pokeball

Petit a fait le beaucoup que peuplé la France sait que les Brûlures de Jacob, était le créateur original du Pokeball. Il a scruté l'article, il a semblé que Francais de Technologies de Sliph avait créé qu'ils ont nommé Pokeball pour attraper les créatures insaisissables qui ont erré le monde. Ils ont crédité le travail à un professeur Jaques Sliph, le vice-président de Technologies de Sliph. Et a énuméré le personnel qui avait aidé dans le travail du Pokeball, entre eux monsieur Kurt Jacques je (l'Europe qui représente), Dr. Armades Incumato (le Nord qui représente et l'Amérique du sud), la Fusée de Charlotte de Dame (l'Australie qui représente), Dr. la Chance de Dwight (l'Afrique) et monsiuer Dei Jong (l'Asie qui représente). Antarctique était le seul continent un représenté. Et un Dr. Jacob Brûle pour l'assistance mineure dans nommer les baies qui ont développé la balle.

Jacob l'a regardé dans l'horreur, l'assistance mineure! Il était l'un que développé la succion de laser qui sucerait le dos de Pokemon dans la balle, il a suggéré que l'utilisation des baies pour ait fait la balle’le s couverture intérieure, il était le celui qui a conçu la balle, l'assistance mineure. La rage a commencé l'accumulation dans lui, que l'enfer a fait ils signifient par l'assistance mineure. Il trooped à une station de téléphone proche et l'a choisi en haut avant de téléphoner un numéro privé.

“Les agences de Silph,” une voix froide a répondu à.

“Ceci est l'agent 678JB, me recevoir le Jaques ”

Dans les secondes une voix répondue à, “Jacob, mon vieil ami, que peux-je faire pour vous?” ?

Jacob souri mincement, “vous devez savoir mon cher copain, ce que fait vous signifiez par l'assistance mineure!”

“Vous êtes seulement un scientifique junior dans la société mon cher ami, pensez-vous que je vous ferai un superstar du jour au lendemain?” ?

“Vous condamner!”

“Oh oui et à propos, vous’a vidé de nouveau!”

“Vous’re un ****ing petit batard vous sonofabitch! Je’ll vous tue!”

“Nous Jaques de voit ” a claqué en bas le téléphone.

Le projet de vengeance premier était sur sa façon, faire plus pour endommager que Jacob et Silph jamais ont rêvé de.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 06:49 AM
Les dames et les messieurs, je suis content pour vous présenter le Chapitre 1 de Quête d'Amour

L'année d'Un Un de chapitre plus tard

La date: troisième le 2003 juin Venue: Paris, la France

Jacob Brûle a bu à petits coups la vodka comme il a dévisagé à l'écran de TELE. En haut le devant était le final de la Tasse de Pokemon Mondiale, une allumette entre Greg, le maître d'Amérique du nord, considéré comme le meilleur entraîneur dans le monde et le Silph de bâtard, qui a réglé la Tasse Mondiale. Les deux étaient en bas à leur dernier Pokemon, le ****er avait son Nidoking hors à Greg’le s A Fauché, son Pokemon plus fort du lotissement.

Les brûlures ont regardé comme l'A Fauché a créé une barrière et a explosé le ****er’le s Nidoking outta l'arène, il a été réglé, l'Amérique et Greg Amundos du nord avait gagné la Tasse Mondiale. Brûle a coupé la télé, il avait commencé seulement sur son voyage pour recueillir des insignes bien que son Pokemon était plutôt bon, Cyndaquil, Kadabra, Kimori, et Haunter. Il était dans un café de trottoir dans Marseille, regarder l'allumette. Le premier gymnase de Pokemon de la Ligue Mondiale était ici, et ils ont dit que le premier gymnase était un très dur celui, bien que toujours le plus faible du sept dans le monde, bien qu'il avait vu beaucoup d'entraîneurs Pokemon puissants qui portent comme retrouver de Arcannine et Meganium au Poussée Centre. Personne a su exactement où le gymnase était, seulement que c'était quelque part dans Marseille et la partie de l'entraîneur’la quête de s pour découvrir exactement où le gymnase était. Et selon les règles Mondiales de Tasse, c'était contre eux demander un autre entraîneur où le gymnase était. Il s'est choisi et a payé en haut le garçon vingt francs avant de partir le café.

Il avait acheté six cartes et aucun d'eux a dévoilé l'emplacement du gymnase, tout comme, il est venu à une jonction, il est venu à un signe, ‘le gymnase de Pokemon'

C'était un bâtiment plutôt court, à peu près deux planchers haut, il a été purement fait de rocher, contrairement à la ville moderne de Marseille qui a fait il si évident, pourtant il jamais n'avait jamais venu à cette partie de la ville avant. La porte de verre était la seule chose contemporaine d'il. Et au-dessus de cet étaient le deux mots de treasured. Comme il a marché dans le gymnase, il a vu un entraîneur qui pleure, il portait un Dewgong évanoui, ses nageoires ont été tombées et son ciel était rouge (brûlé) et violet (empoisonné).

Jacob marché dans le domaine et a vu un homme de senile habillé dans les robes blanches, méditer. Ses yeux ont été fermés et sa tête a fait face à sa poitrine. Mais il a parlé toujours, “ je suis le dirigeant de gymnase de Marseille, Cien. Ce sera un deux-sur-deux combat de Pokemon, si vous perdez, vous devrez attendre une semaine pour une re allumette, si vous gagnez, vous recevrez l'insigne d'Esprit, avec la machine technique, les Dommages de Cerveau. Vous sont le prêt ”

“Continuer"

“Aller, Pokeball!”

Un Pokeball a flotté de sa ceinture et dans un éclat de lumière d'ivoire, un Grazam mystérieux a apparu sur l'arène. Il a eu l'air d'un Alakazam, mais sa moustache était beaucoup plus longue et ses cuillères étaient plus longues que jamais. Sa peau était un morceau violet au lieu de jaune et son rubis de gleamed de yeux.

De, que Jacob a su immédiatement que le Cien était un psychique et le sien meilleur a parié, “Haunter!”

Le fantôme apparu immédiatement, il a caqueté dans le plaisir quand il a vu son adversaire Psychique. “Former une barrière devant vous Haunter et la charge en haut pour une explosion de Fantôme!”

Cien, diriger toujours en bas marmonné, “Grazam utilise un psybeam pour casser la barrière, alors, psychique il!”

Le Pokemon Sage a formé un rayon de lumière de bleu avec ses cuillères et a explosé la barrière alors l'étoile sur son front lui et un arbre de rouge lumière apparue de nullepart et Haunter explosé qui avait seulement a relâché un rayon vert étrange. Les deux assauts frappent le cible et Grazam a tombé sur le plancher, haleter, Haunter a flotté faiblement.

“Grazam, retrouver! Alors les Dommages de Cerveau!”

Jacob n'avait jamais entendu parler des Dommages de Cerveau mais calme, décider d'être sûr, a commandé un refléter et un psybeam, trop tardif! Grazam tire hors un rayon blanc ce whacked Haunter dur, le mischievous Pokemon, tombé par terre, il s'avait évanoui.

En haut prochain, Kadabra vs. son évolution affaiblie.

“Kadabra, psybeam!” Une explosion et Grazam étaient des K Oed.

Cien souri, “Très bien, vous m'avez conduit, aller Fiendo!”

Un Espeon Umbreon mélange apparu sur le sol d'arène. Il avait la tête d'un Umbreon mais son corps était le violet d'un Espeon.

Jacob n'avait jamais vu un tel type bizarre, mais juger des apparences, c'était un psi sombre mélange, ce serait dur pour Kadabra, maintenant il ne pourrait pas utiliser d'assauts psychiques.

“Kadabra, l'agilité, tirer votre vitesse en haut, alors le frapper avec un assaut psybeam rapide!”

“Fiendo! Le clair de lune psychique!”

Fiendo lui et a ouvert sa bouche, hors venir quelque lumière sombre, il a visé pour Kadabra mais reconnaissamment à l'agilité, il MADEMOISELLE Kadabra par le hairsbreadth. Kadabra a envoyé alors un psybeam qui a frappé le Fiendo douloureusement sur ses pieds et alors rapide l'a attaqué, partir il purring dans l'horreur.

Il a tiré ses chaussettes et a géré en haut un faible psychique que Kadabra a éludé alors, un assaut rapide plus tard, le Fiendo collasped.

Cette fois, Cien s'avait élevé la tête, il a apparu dans le choc mais a retiré toujours un insigne, “vous êtes seulement la troisième personne pour me battre, le Brûlures ” de Jacob Il a révélé alors un petit morceau de métal, “les Dommages de Cerveau de Machine Techniques. Et maintenant, je vous donnerai un indice au gymnase ” prochain

“La chute de cendres et poussière avant, le très gymnase couche dans le noyau, quel est ce que doit et quel
sera, sera révélé avant le te ”

Le profil d'entraîneur: Jacob Brûle l'Age: 50 Ville de naissance: la Ligue de Paris enregistrée sous: les
Insignes de Ligue français: 1 Pokemon et les niveaux estimés: Cyndaquil (lv 23) Kimori (lv 25) Haunter (lv 30)
Kadabra (lv 30)

Chris 2.1
10th January 2003, 12:13 PM
very cool. Jacob has a lot of legendary moments, doesn't he? well, that's two so far, and who can tell what the rest of the world will hold?

the description was very good, but we didnt find out how Jacob escaped. Did Kyogre just swim off? ("It was this big!" Jacob cried, in the pub. "Nearly caught it...")

Madelyn151
10th January 2003, 04:12 PM
that was great. yay for french. i want to know how to say bad words in french (heh, i know one) ^_^. LE FUC!!!! anyway... it was a really really really good chapter.

i like the fact that you change your story according to our criticism. like, us : more french!!! you : put in more french. it's nice to see somebody take advice.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 09:42 PM
SM:The Kyogre moment is not over by a long way:)

Madelyn: Criticism are always important when writing a fic.

Happy reading!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 10:40 PM
Après quelque sucess avec les versions françaises de Quete d' la Liaison, j'ai décidé au Chapitre Deux de traslate de la seule fiction d'Entraîneur Pokeball français anglais sur TPM. S'il vous plaît apprécier!

Chapitre Duex

Jacob retourné au Poussée Centre pour guérir son Haunter et Kadabra, penser de la devinette, “ “la chute de Cendres et poussière avant, les très mensonges de gymnase dans le noyau, quel
est ce que doit et quel sera, sera révélé avant le te ”

Il a tourné pour Soigner la Joie pour demander, “Erm, où le gymnase prochain est?” ?

Elle a répondu, “ c'est près du Parc de Princes dans Paris, cela est tout je révèle ”

“Comment reçois-je là-bas?” ?

“Il y a entraîneur’mener de sentier de s de Marseille à Paris, c'est à peu près soixante-dix miles loin, vous pourriez être là-bas dans une semaine, ou bien sûr, vous pourriez essayer l'entraîneur’l'autobus de s, mais il prochain arrive quinze jours le plus tard ”

Jacob hoché tout comme un jeune homme fort est entré le stade. Il portait trois Pokeballs et le plus important, un insigne, bien que pas l'Insigne d'Esprit. Il portait les short de Khaki et une chemise de Onix bleue. Il a marché par-dessus et demandé, “Vous un entraîneur?”

“Ouais, le nom’Jacob de s, Jacob Brûle. Vous?”

“Jacques, la Fusée de Jacques; jr. Vous soignez un combat, je vous vois’ve Cien battu, et j'ai besoin de quelque pratique ”

“Très bien, un celui-sur-un alors?”

Jacques a mené Jacob au champs hors du Poussée Centre et a relâché un Mantine. Jacob regardé s'est intéressé plutôt comme il a relâché son Kimori.

“Mantine, commence avec une vague de tonnerre, vous recevoir une atmosphère choquée et alors thundershock d'usage!”

“Vous souhaitez, Kimori! Fouet de vigne!”

Le lézard vert mignon a envoyé deux de ses vignes et a frappé le Mantine dur, il a empêché la vague de tonnerre mais le 30 choc de tonnerre de volts a électrisé toujours le lézard.

“Kimori, la charge en haut pour un rayon solaire!”

“Mantine, le finir avant qu'il vous frappe, le petit groupe de tonnerre et surf!”

Kimori a commencé le dessin sur tout le soleil dans le domaine comme Mantine mouillé le domaine entier et a concentré. Kimori a ouvert sa bouche et sucé dans la lumière comme le ciel entier a tourné sombre. Mantine a poussé des cris aigus comme un boulon de streaked de tonnerre en bas du ciel, Kimori a ouvert sa bouche et tire hors la lumière jaune. Les deux assauts frappés et a causé quelque brouillard pour couvrir le domaine. Quand il a éclairci, Kimori et Mantine avaient les deux évanoui.

Jacques a secoué Jacob’la main de s comme ils les deux a guéri leur Pokemon. Alors, ils parted leurs façons. Jacob au sentier qui mène de Fusée de Marseille et Jacques au gymnase d'Esprit.

Deux jours plus tard, Jacob troopiait par les belles forêts de France. Il pensait de la mission de vengeance, c'était si simple, Silph de défaite. Mais il y avait très loin pour aller, premier, il’d doit recueillir les sept insignes français et gagne le tournoi de Tasse français, alors aller à la Tasse de Pokemon Mondiale, et recevoir dans le final avant de finalement battre le bâtard.

Il avait spotted très peu de Pokemon, le Pidgey occasionnel, Sentret, etc. Rien attraper de valeur mais il les avait luttés assez pour Cyndaquil finalement pour évoluer à Quilava. Son Pokemon était à côté de lui, faire le jogging de Quilava pour garder en haut avec lui, flotter de Haunter, Kadabra levitating, porter le Kimori lent.

Finalement, comme il est entré un éclaircit l'a vu finalement un Pokemon qu'il avait voulu un peu, un Subambe, solide endormi. Est venu hors Haunter qui a caqueté dans le plaisir, son adversaire dormait, un temps parfait pour utiliser le rêve mangeur. Haunter a ondulé ses mains et le Subambe a poussé des cris aigus dans l'horreur. Est venu hors le Pokeball et dans les secondes, l'équipe avait une nouvelle addition.

Jacob’le s Pokedex récemment acquis a bourdonné:

Le nom: le Sexe de Subambe: M A Estimé nivelle: 23 Assauts sans aucun doute su: la Rafale, le Picotin, Voler l'assaut, l'éclat, le grognement, la Description de tourbillon: Ce Pokemon a été récemment découvert, la très petite information est sue d'il sauf
que c'est un Pokemon très utile et agressif. L'Evolution: OoSubambe

“Intéresser,” Jacob marmonné comme il a envoyé son nouveau Pokemon. Le Subambe a piaillé heureusement comme Jacob a expliqué qu'il était son nouvel entraîneur. L'oiseau immédiatement joint dans avec le groupe, les amis rapides faisants avec Kimori, Kadabra, Quilava, bien que Haunter est resté des affaires, comme il a fait d'habitude.

La nuit avait tombée, et tout était calme. Jacob avait rencontré en haut avec un jeune lass, Sandra qui avait défié lui à un trois-sur-trois combat, ils étaient les deux en bas à leur Pokemon final, Sandra’Dratini de s qui se révélait très dur contre Haunter.

“Dratini, chanter!”

“Haunter, l'ombre de nuit!”

Comme Dratini a ouvert sa bouche, Haunter a souri diaboliquement comme une brume de noir est allée par-dessus Dratini, quand il a éclairci, Dratini a paru affaibli.

“Finir le Haunter, Dratini, le rayon de hyper!” Dratini a ouvert sa bouche et un rayon de coup léger blanc d'il, s'est dirigée vers Haunter. Et bam! Haunter flottait haut dans le ciel affaibli épouvantablement, “Rassembler le Dratini d'énergie, le scandale ”

De nullepart, le Dratini a vidé une explosion de flammes à Haunter, prendre au piège il, alors comme le feu a palî pour former un rayon de lumière qui TUERA absolument Haunter, une pierre est venue voler de la bonté sait où et a frappé Haunter.

Haunter a commencé à luire violet, alors avant peu, une créature a pris par-dessus, Gengar!

Syberia
10th January 2003, 11:50 PM
Fic agréable, je vraiment l'aime. Bien sûr, cela va Etre prévu de quelqu'un qui a écrit les pour aussi longtemps que vous avez. Personnellement, je n'essaierais jamais et écrirais un fic de Pokemon, qui rappelle me. ..I vraiment doit contourner à poster d'un peu plus de chappies de mon propre fic.

This has been brought to you by an online translator, I do not actually know French ^_^

In other words, Nice fic, I really like it. Of course, that is to be expected from someone who has been writing them for as long as you have. Personally, I'd never try and write a fic about Pokemon, which reminds me...I really should get around to posting a few more chappies of my own fic.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
10th January 2003, 11:55 PM
Remercie pour les commentaires, Syberia. Le séjour a accordé, dudes pour plus d'action sur la Quête d'Amour(Thanks for the comments, Syberia. Stay tuned, dudes for more action on Quest of Love)D'accord, dudes, a pensé seulement je vous rappellerais les gens encore que je ne pourrai pas poster lundi le jeudi (les jours d'école). Les chapitres monteront vendredi de le et les samedis. Je demande à plus de lecteurs pour réexaminer pour garder cette histoire d'aller éventé. Si régulier comme PMF, SM et Madelyn merci. (Ok, dudes, just thought I'd remind you people again that I'll not be able to post on Monday-Thursday (school days). The chapters will come up on Fridays and Saturdays. I ask more readers to review to keep this story from going stale. So regulars like PMF, SM and Madelyn thank you.)

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
13th January 2003, 04:43 AM
Chapter Eleven
Quete d’ Amour-Quest of Love

The Kyogre glanced at him one last time before saying telepathically, {The legendary council asks you to do us a favor by doing all you can to defend Pokemon. Do you accept it?}

Jacob hesitated before nodding, {Pokemon have helped me in more ways I can find, yes.}

The Kyogre’s lips turned into what might have been a smile. {Well, then I will arm you with one Pokemon!}

In a blinding flash, in Jacob’s waterproof bag appeared a golden Pokeball.

{What is that?}

{That is Celethor, my boy.}

{I am not a boy, I dare say, I am older than you!} Jacob thought sarcastically.

{I am five milleniums years old, Burns, if that is what you want to be called.}

Jacob grimaced, {Anyway what is a Celethor?}

{Celethor is a hybrid of Celebi. Whilst not a legendary, it is still as rare as a shiny Pokemon as you humans call it. It is a psychic and lightning Pokemon and as powerful as the Latias in your team. I wish you well, Jacob Burns, Pokemon guardian!}

Jacob blinked for a second, in that split second, Kyogre whacked Jacob’s arse hard. Cursing, Burns flew high into the air, he could see the sea below him as he submerged, spinning, he closed his eyes, wailing apprehensively, with a might thump! He dropped on dry land. When Jacob opened his eyes, he found that he was on the roof of the Marseille City Pokemon Gym

Jacob shook his head in wonder as he agilely leapt off the one-story building, it was so fast, minutes ago he was staring at Kyogre. Now, he was getting stares from people that just saw him leap off a roof-top.

He shrugged and entered the tiny building. What he saw left him flabbergasted. He was standing on one side of the arena, one the other side stood a tall Chinese lad of about sixteen. Facing him was a fellow with a Zorro mask over his face. Separating them was a pit of molten lava! There, the two dudes were down to their last Pokemon.

The Zorro-dude with a Sandslash, to the leader’s Bashamo. The leader roared, “Blazing kick!” The lava demon roared, its legs erupted with fire as it kicked Sandslash hard, the shrew fell and didn’t stand up again.

The Zorro chap recalled his Pokemon and left whilst Jacob stepped up to the battle-platform. The leader smiled warmly, “Hello! My name’s Zhao. I’m the leader of the Marseilles gym, I see you are a challenger?”

Jacob nodded, grinning, “Name’s Burns. I have three badges and would like to challenge you for the fourth.”

“No problem. Let’s have a three-on-three, tag team, no time limit!” Zhao smirked, “Oh! And about the lava, forget about releasing a Pokemon weak to fire. Because although the lava is only three feet high, it is not artificial. Are you ready?”

Jacob thought about his choices, {Gengar, Latias, Oosubame, Kootasu, Juputol and Celethor. Latias is in, definitely, it won’t be hurt by the lava since it can fly, Juputol is out, Kootasu won’t have any type advantages, Oosubame, yes, it isn’t that weak to flame. Celethor, no its too new, I don’t know it, so Gengar, since it can levitate.)

“I am ready!”

“Go!” Both Jacob and Zhao yelled. Oosubame took off high, into the air. The gym though only one-level was about twenty-five feet high. Latias followed it, as Zhao looked at it in wonder. Gengar immediately levitated high, avoiding the lava.

Jacob looked at Zhao’s choices, all were in the lava. A Donmeru, a Magmar and a Typhlosion. Jacob frowned, he didn’t know much about Donmeru but Magmar and Typhlosion would be tough.

“Domeru, flame thrower! Magmar, you too, Typhlosion, sunny day!”

As Donmeru and Magmar launched long range fire attacks at Latias, Typhlosion blew some embers into the air, lighting up the arena.

Latias evaded Magmar’s long attack easily but got hurt by Donmeru’s. She screeched and fired a dragon’s rage at Typhlosion. Oosubame shot a white Air beam at Magmar whilst Gengar launched a full-power night shade over Donmeru.

Latias’s flame attack surrounded Typhlosion, putting it out of action whilst the fires cleared. Temporarily, that got rid of the Pokemon, Jacob, thought would hurt him the most. The white air beam was counted by a powerful fire blast, both exploded, at Magmar, causing the fire demon to be the first to go down. Gengar’s shadow attack proved to do little, surrounding the ground camel before evaporating. Then, he got hit by the camel’s powerful flame thrower, scalding himself.

“Latias, go down and launch a hyper beam at Typhlosion, Oosubame, stay up high and fire gusts at it! Gengar take Donmeru! Shadow attacks won’t work, so do the ice punch I thought you!”

“Oh no! Typhlosion, blow the dragon rage away with a fire spin, then surround the Oosubame with a flame wheel. Then, fire blast the Latias! Donmeru, agility!”

Jacob smiled, two against three was a pleasurable experience. As the giant beast blew away the dragon rage, the legendary bird was there to haunt it with a white-hot hyper beam that left it roaring in rage. The powerful gust was too much for him to bare, he collasped.

Zhao’s face went pale as Gengar plunged an icy cold fist into Donmeru causing the camel to flinch. But she managed to launch a fire blast at Oosubame, causing him to faint. Before, he plunged into the lava, Jacob recalled him.

Latias turned around and fired a scalding element lightning at Donmeru. A huge ball of electricity appeared and jolts zoomed into the lava and up again, so quickly that one had to be super observant to see it. Then, it hit Donmeru. It fizzed, but the Camel didn’t budge.

“Latias, Donmeru is a ground type, use your hydro pump!” It was then that Jacob saw, Gengar heaving, Jacob hurriedly recalled it as Latias shot a powerful jet of water at the Camel causing him to faint.

Zhao smiled as he recalled his Pokemon. He tossed a small flame-looking badge at Jacob who recalled Latias and a small rock, an Eon stone!

“You know what that is?”

“Yeah.”

“So you going to evolve any of your Pokemon? I heard it works well.”

“I know, thanks for the badge!”

After healing his Pokemon, Jacob called upon Gengar.
“Dude, this stone that I have, that was once used on you, can make you evolve into maybe some stronger type, I have no idea what. Would you wanna try?”

Gengar nodded vigourously, always wanting to advance himself.

Jacob smiled and threw the Eon stone at the ghost. Which started gleaming. When the light dissolved, what remained was a humongous dark Dragon!

He looked like a Dragonite, except he was superbly dark. Not shadowy another longer. A solid figure and it was at least forty-feet tall.

“Who are you?”

A telepathic voice answered, {I am Shadownite, Jacob}

{A what!}

{Shadownite, only the most powerful Gengar can evolve into this, with the use of an Eon stone. I thank you Jacob, for this makes me the most powerful Pokemon on Earth! Well second actually, the legendary council are stronger.}

Jacob stared at him in awe, {What type are you?}

{I am Dragon, flying and light. Just to tell you, I can withstand all attacks in the world, but the flame from Moltres, Ho-oh Entei and Groudon. The water from Kyogre and Lugia. The ice from Suicune and Articuno. The lightning from Zapdos and Entei. And the beams from Latios, Latias, Rekkuza, Jirrachi, Deokishisu and Dragonite. And the grass of Celebi. I am not the ultimate Pokemon though, as I am weak to Water.}

{Utterly cool!}

Shadownite smiled, {Jacob, you have helped me from being a Gastly to a Shadownite. For that, I thank you. My return to you is that I will help you to become a Poke-guardian, and also to become the League champion, so that you can defeat the man you name Silph. But I want one thing in return, Jacob.}

{Which is…}

{No Pokeball in the world is big enough to hold me, I want you to allow me to fly alone up in the crystal skies. I will only return to you when there is a need, or if it rains. Do you accept}

Jacob grinned, {But how do I call upon you?}

{I have instilled in you already a psychic talent. You are a terrible psychic as you only hold about one-thousandth the power of a normal psychic, however, I gave you the power to call upon me and every Psychic Pokemon in the world. Just imagine me in your head and I will appear. I also gave you the power to draw upon a small percentage of my powers.}

With that, the almighty dragon, now to the height of his powers, rose into the sky.

Chris 2.1
13th January 2003, 01:11 PM
wow! cool! two new Pokemon! However, the question comes up as why Kyorge would have that Celebi hybrid in a Pokeball...wouldn't he release it or something?

However, nice creative touch here. I like Shadownite, but it doesnt relate to gengar in much sense...however i disregard that, as i like the idea of him being so powerful, and off Jacobs team.

Madelyn151
13th January 2003, 09:28 PM
whoah. that is...like...cool.

i like the fact that he doesn't keep the shadownite and that he doesn't use celethor. most characters would just be like "OMG 00BERZ!!!!!" heh. good idea for a fic... a trainer who always loses XP

seems unlikely a 50-year old would say "utterly cool" though XD

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
14th January 2003, 04:45 AM
Erm, what does OOBERZ mean? Anyway, Shadownite will appear for battles, to tell the truth, I got the idea from Shyru from TAL *smiles sheepishly* Chapter 12 is very nearly done, the chapter will be up Friday, that I gurantee

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
15th January 2003, 05:18 AM
Chapitre 3

Comme Jacob a regardé dans la crainte, le MADEMOISELLE Gengar de Scandale par un hairsbreath. Mais le fantôme diabolique, applaudi sa main pour former un rayon de noir. Un rayon d'Ombre! Le rayon a plané hors pour frapper Dratini et le dragon évanoui.

Les entraîneurs ont rappelé leur Pokemon au son de prospérer de rire. Jacob et le lass se s'est tourné à l'évêché un randonneur pédestre fort, rire, “Si vous avez reçu ma pierre de Milliard d'années?”

“ UN Que?”

“La pierre de milliard d'années, il expédie en haut des évolution par les Milliards d'années, très le rare ”

“Erm, qui vous est et pourquoi vous m'avez aidé?” ?

Le randonneur pédestre a rougi un cramoisi rouge, “me Pardonner, je suis Stefano Solskjaer, le président du club de ventilateur de Fantôme, nous avons une grande collection de pierres de Milliard d'années, rassemblées par-dessus les décades et nous allons tout autour le monde aider Haunter évolue au Gengar ”

“Cela’le s injuste!” l'éclatement de fille hors, “si non pour vous…”

Elle a éclaté dans un tirade de mots grossier. Le randonneur pédestre a souri, “ la Bien jeune dame, ce que’le s votre nom et comment d'un combat ”

“Bien sûr! Mon nom est Sandra à propos le ”

Sandra a retiré un autre Pokeball, il le bleu de glinted dans le dimanche. Avec cela, elle a lancé son Pokeball, a émergé hors un Rozeria! Le Pokemon Luxuriant tittered avant de tourner pour faire face à un Haunter!

“Rozeria! Feuille de rasoir!”

“Haunter, l'assaut de caquet!”

Le fantôme souri et ri diaboliquement comme les congés rasoir aigus l'ont approché, alors comme si charmé par quelques-uns épelle, les congés sont tombés boiteusement par terre.

Sandra a suffoqué comme elle a dévisagé à Haunter, elle a dit instinctivement, “le Vigne Fouet!”

“Haunter, laisser’le s lui donne une hypnose, un petit groupe de mangeur de rêve!”

Le Haunter a lui rouge comme il a envoyé un rayon de lumière, il a frappé Rozeria douloureusement sur sa tête et Rozeria a tombé mort endormi. Le Haunter a souri et a applaudi comme un rayon de noir plané de ses mains et a frappé la feuille pauvre qui a grogné dans son sommeil et a renversé, inconscient.

Sandra a soupiré comme elle a rappelé son Pokemon, avec qu'elle s'est tournée et part. Quel autre Pokemon Stefano a renversé pour parler à Jacob, “quand même, cela était un fantôme intéressant que vous avez, un Haunter plutôt puissant, que vous avez?” ?

“Subambe, Kimori, Quilava, Kadabra et Gengar, grâce à vous, M. le Solskjaer ”

“Un groupe ” intéressant

“Et vous, le monsieur?”

“Me? Oh j'ai un Haunter, un Misdreavous, deux Gengars, un Gastly et pour le bien d'avoir un voler et Pokemon de feu puissant, un Charizard ”

“Refroidir! Oh et à propos, je’m Brûle, le Brûlures ” de Jacob

Stefano souri et a secoué sa main. “Quand même, j'ai reçu aller, j'ai une réunion dans le Tokyo ” Avec cela, il a lancé un Pokeball, dans un éclat de lumière, un Charizard puits construit a apparu. Il tire une explosion de feu en l'air. Stefano monté sur il et comme le Charizard a volé, il a hurlé, “Si vous jamais le faites dans la Ligue Mondiale, M. les Brûlures, je’ll vous voit là-bas!”

Quatre jours plus tard,

Jacob se tenait dans un gâché dans Paris, il a soupiré désespérer comme il a regardé les rangs de Pokeballs et les plus nouvelles grandes balles qui a entouré lui. Les tous a porté l'insigne de Silph et avait le mots, produit par Jaques Silph. Il celui a pris d'eux, ils étaient son invention, et ce figging nanowhacker d'un bâtard les avait volés. Avec cela, pourrait le tenir non plus long, il celui a lancé par terre et rugi dans sa colère.

Le shoppers à côté de lui a dévisagé désapprouver, un aide de magasin marché par-dessus hâtivement et chuchoté à lui, “s'il vous plaît vous refroidir le monsieur ”

Jacob se s'est tourné et la demi-guêtre à lui, “Fermer en haut vous spéculez à l'hausse****ting bâtard ”

“Monsieur…”

Jacob tourné et l'a frappé à travers la poitrine et whacked ses lèvres. Un mile loin, une sirène de police semblée, Jenny d'officier était sur sa façon.

Les portes du gâché ouvert et officier Jenny trooped dans. Elle a regardé des lèvres de l'aide et a retiré un Pokeball, un Arcannie a apparu. “Le monsieur, gentillement me suivre à la police…”

“OUT!!!”

Dans les éclats de lumière, Kadabra et Gengar ont apparu. “Faire vous savez que le Silph de bâtard m'a fait je’ll vous tue, je’ll vous tue tout! Kadabra psybeam le Arcannie, Gengar, l'explosion d'ombre!”

Les explosions ont volé de nullepart et Gengar’le rayon de s a explosé un tuyau au côté du magasin qui a éclaté, l'éclatement de feu de nullepart, bientôt il a couvert le magasin entier et tout le gâché. Shoppers a crié comme le fui, une vague de flammes est tombé sur Kadabra, Gengar et Jacob qui a regardé il dans le choc et évanoui, Kadabra a juré et teleported les loin.

“Dans aujourd'hui’le s nouveau, un entraîneur mystérieux a soufflé en bas le Paris Poussée Gâché avec son Kadabra et Gengar, dizaines qui partent morts et centaines endommagés. Entre les blessés étaient Paris maire Duerre Lemere et Jenny de gouverneur de Police. Ceci est considéré un cas de meurtre par la police bien qu'aucuns suspects ont été trouvés. La seule indication qui c'est un meurtre est que les consommateurs ont rencontré un homme, qui a hurlé de détester le Jaques Silph honorable, le vice-président de Silph Co. Francais. M. Silph qui est maintenant dans New York sur un voyage de buisiness a refusé de commenter, ceci est Roger Satini, le nouvelles ” de Pokemon Le newscaster a lu. Jacob a regardé la télévision, soulagé que personne l'avait identifié. Il asseyait dans un café de trottoir dans Paris et la seule indication qu'il avait été endommagé était une cicatrice longue en bas son bras. Une serveuse a marché jusqu'à lui, “le café?”

“Oui et le pain s'il vous plaît."

“Le Bien.”

Jacob a tenu sa tête dans le sien transmet, il était un meurtrier, il avait tué! Il a grogné, Jenny heureux d'officier et l'aide d'atelier de bâtard ont été tués, ils étaient ceux-là qui avait vu lui clairement. Un chèque rapide au ministere d’ le defunt avait révélé cela. Maintenant, il a voulu savoir où le gymnase prochain était. La joie avait dit c'était près du Parc d’ les Princes mais c'était un 40,000 stade de capacité utilisé par PSG d'équipe de football et aucuns gymnases était proche. Il n'y avait pas autre Parc d’ les Princes dans sa ville de maison étaient loin comme il pourrait rappeler.

Il a tourné à la serveuse qui a apporté lui la nourriture et le café, “ le d de Parc de Gymnase de Pokemon de Ou’ les Princes?”

Elle a souri et a parlé une phrase française qui Jacob, être Américain né avec la connaissance seulement insignifiante de français ne pourrait pas comprendre.

“Parlez vous Anglais?”
“Oui, je fais, le monsieur. Le Parc de Gymnase de Pokemon de Princes n'a pas été pourtant construit, si vous êtes un entraîneur de Pokemon, je suggère que vous allez à New York, l'Empire le gymnase de l'état a là-bas un dirigeant Américain, après qui vous pouvez aller à Montpellier et essayez le Gymnase de Pokemon là-bas, le Parc de Princes est seulement construit après le finit ” de saison de ligue actuel

Jacob grogné, maintenant il devait payer un Nouveau voyage de Yorkien.

“Six francs de mille!” Jacob écrié dans l'horreur comme il a entendu le prix étant dit à lui par une réceptionniste d'aéroport.

“Oui, le classe ” de touriste

Jacob s'est lamenté comme il a retiré son portefeuille et a payé le billet sur la France d'Air, bien c'était après tout battre le dickhead Silph. Il a marché par-dessus à la salle et a pris la dernière édition de Le Pokemon et tourné à la section de Pokeball. Après avoir pris un aperçu d'il, il l'a bourré dans l'huche, il paraît que Jaques Silph avait ouvert un autre Pokemon gigantesque a gâché dans New York et serait là-bas pour plusieurs jours pour visiter le dirigeant de gymnase, il snorted et strode par-dessus à l'arène de combat, son Subambe commençait à montrer des indications d'évoluer à un Oosubambe, et un combat était qu'il pourrait avoir besoin de. Assez sûr, il y avait assez d'entraîneurs là-bas. Celui d'eux, un grand camarade fort, approximativement vingt années majeures l'ont approché. Il a hoché et ils ont pris leurs positions pour un deux-sur-deux.

Un Ivysaur a apparu à Subambe’le s part et le combat commencé.

“Le lierre, le jour ensoleillé!”

“Subambe, la mouche aussi haut que vous pouvez et visez un petit groupe de rayon de rafale air!”

Le garçon froncé dans l'inquiétude, le rayon d'air a semblé être un assaut puissant. L'atmosphère éclaircie considérablement comme Subambe a parti dans l'air.

“Rayon solaire!”

“Subambe, aussi haut que vous peut le faire alors!”

Ivysaur’l'ampoule de s a grandi et ouvert et un rayon de coup léger jaune d'il, droit à Subambe, qui a éludé il avec l'aise considérable. Il alors flapped son vole rapidement et tire une rafale à Ivysaur qui étonnamment a résisté à il, alors Subambe a ouvert sa bouche et un rayon de lumière blanche planée hors tout comme Ivysaur a lancé un autre rayon solaire. Les deux explosions ont entré en collision et Ivysaur explosé qui est évanoui ponctuellement.

Est venu en haut un Grazam! Jacob avalé, ce serait dur pour un type normal pour battre un psychique, il Subambe rappelé co-existencee et a envoyé son Gengar.

“Grazam, psychique!”

Les arbres de lumière de bleu ont commencé à attaquer immédiatement le fantôme qui a sauté haut les éluder, mais il ne pourrait pas éviter la confusion que Grazam a lancée à il. Comme Gengar a tournoyé environ dans la confusion, Grazam a commencé prépare à un rayon de hyper.

Jacob a hurlé hors dans l'inquiétude, “le Claquement d'il, dude! Lui donner un goût de son propre médicament, psybeam!”

Gengar a grogné comme l'explosion de whacked blanc il dur, il est tombé sur le sol inconscient.

Jacob gémi, son la plupart des Pokemon puissant avait reçu littéralement tuered (tué) par Grazam. Il a marmonné une prière silencieuse et a envoyé Subambe.

L'entraîneur a souri dans la confiance, “Psybeam!”

“Subambe, votre dure m'espère, le rayon d'air!! Donner il tout vous’ve reçu!”

Comme la lumière blanche l'a approché, Subambe a lui, dans les secondes qu'un Oosubambe puissant a apparu!

L'entraîneur dévisagé sur dans le choc comme le Oosubambe a parti en l'air, shirking l'explosion bleue. Il a rugi de dans le cristal le ciel bleu, et était bientôt de vue, quelque part dans les grands nuages blancs dans le ciel.

“Grazam, la prévoyance, le sens où c'est, alors psychique il!”

“Vous souhaitez!” Jacob rugi, “OoSubambe! Lui donner le plus grand rayon d'air que vous jamais pouvez faire, que prépare à une rafale!”

Le dernier ordre prouvé inutile comme le Grazam s'avait évanoui déjà après avoir entré en collision en l'air le rayon. Jacob souri dans la joie comme il a rappelé l'oiseau, il avait reçu un dude puissant!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
17th January 2003, 05:54 AM
Chapter 12
Quest of Love 

Disclaimer: Quest of Love (Quete d’Amour) is in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Gamefreak. HLSOE Reborn 2003. No part of this may be reproduced in any way without permission of the author. The author, Heavenly Sage HLSOE may be contacted at hlsoereborn@hotmail.com

Jacob smiled ruefully as he tossed out another Pokeball, “Go, Celethor!”

In a blinding flash of ivory light, a Pokemon appeared. It looked like a Celebi except it was yellow and not green in color. And had little angel-like wings on its back.

{Greetings Jacob Burns}

{And to you, Celethor}

{Do you know your quest?}

{Yes I do}

{It will continue in many lifetimes to come, Jacob Burns. For it is known by the legendary Frenchmen and in Pokemon language as Quete D’Amour. The legendary Quest, the biggest one of them all.}

{Quest of Love?}

{Yes, Quest of Love. For your love of Pokemon, Jacob Burns is why you were created. By the legendary Pokemon Deokishisu himself, why do you think Latias herself was so keen to go into a Pokeball, because you, will be the greatest Pokemon guardian and trainer there ever was. I am your helper on this test as are the Shadownite, Kootasu, Latias, Oosubame and Machoke. Do it well.}

{And what happens after I finish this Quest of Love}

{It will finish only after you have passed through many lives and faces, Burns. In you past lives you were Ash Ketchum in the dimension of Kanto, Kurt James in Johto, Mandy Diamonds in Houen, Gary Oak in the dimension of the Orange Isles and you will participate in many lives and many other dimensions. After you finish your quest, only when every Pokemon from the lowest Pochena to the strongest Rekkuza is satisfied, you will only then be given the joy of eternal death.

{Oh.} Jacob grimaced

{But in this lives, Burns, you have many years to go, first deliver all Pokemon in this region of the world, as you did in Johto, Kanto and in other dimsensions. I will help you.}

{Thank you.}

{I will help you with your Quest to defeat the man you named Silph, Burns.}

Jacob smiled faintly, {Thank you ever so much}

{One condition though…}

{Which is…}

{I will not enter a Pokeball. I will be flying in the air with your Pokemon, Shadownite. Call me when there is a need.}

It took off into the air

Jacob re-entered the Poke Center and there was a sight to behold. Lance and another smiling woman of about forty stood, she had blue hair.

Jacob strode forward and shook Lancelot’s hand, “Its been a long time, Lance!”

“So it has,” the New Yorkien, “Oh this is Clair, my sister (again not related to the GB games!) She is the gym leader for the town of York, and the Ice gym leader.”

Jacob smiled as he shook her hand, “Good day, lady.”

"Salut je suis Clair, le septième dirigeant de gymnase de Glace. La lance m'a dit que charge de vous, aimeriez-vous un combat pour un insigne?" ("Hi I'm Clair, the seventh Ice gym leader. Lance has told me loads about you, would you like a battle for a badge?" )

“You bet!” grinned Jacob. The woman smiled and led Jacob to an out-door arena, the place where he released Shadownite and Celethor. They took their places at different sides as Lance took a seat, to observe the battle.

“It will be a five-on-five tag team battle,” announced Clair officially, “If you do win, the Artic badge, the seventh badge of them all will be yours, along with a mystery prize. Do you accept?”

“Of course!” Jacob replied enthusiastically, five-on-five tag-team would definitely be hard but at the moment, he felt he could do anything.

“Go Pokeballs!” the trainers shouted in unison.

For Jacob, Kootasu, Oosubame and Machoke. Latias and Juputol would be weak against ice types, that he knew. For Clair, a Swinub, a Cloyster, two Yukiwarashies and a Marril.

The gym leader raised an eye-brow “And your other two?”

Jacob ignored her sarcasm {Shadownite, Celethor!}

Immediately, he saw the two Pokemon drifting from the sky, the black dragon and the Celebi hybrid. Clair’s eyebrows knitted into a frown, two unknown Pokemon. Behind them, Lance gasped.

At that moment, Jacob realized that Shadownite had given him the power to talk telepathically with his other Pokemon. Yes! Another advantage.

{Ok guys, this is a tag team battle, you have to work together, Kootasu you take Cloyster. Oosubame, Marril is yours, Machoke, take down Dewgong, Celethor, Shadownite, the Yukiwarashies are yours, now go!}

With roars, the Pokemon raced into battle. Jacob settled down, a five-on five would be too hard to control. Machoke gave a thundering roar before charging to Swinub. The rock-like Pokemon hurriedly cast a mist attack, blinding Machoke and for the matter, the whole arena.

Jacob grimaced, his breath a moist knot in his throat, now, basically anything could happen. Then, he saw yellow light flood the arena, and a cry of “Celethor!”

The mist cleared and he saw Celethor had thundered his opponent, however the Yukiwarashi was a ice-ground type! {Celethor, use your psychic abilities, lightning attacks work naught here! Guys, do your best!}

The black dragon took off into the air, a Yukiwarashi clamping on his tail. Shadownite grimaced as he shot off into the air. Jacob saw Shadownite disappear into the clouds, seconds later, the shell-like Yukiwarashi fell onto the earth with a crack, a seismic toss. Not long after, a blast of flames came from the sky, totally eliminating the Pokemon. Yukiwarashi was the first to fall. 1-0

Meanwhile, Kootasu was firing embers at Cloyster, the shell withdrew into its shell and blasting out ice beams when-ever it could. The turtle, while still strong hadn’t caused much damage to Cloyster. Oosubame was swirling around Marril, and getting drenched by its water guns. However, her long range swift attacks were rather effective against the mouse.

Machoke was hurling Swinub around, though it looked rather weak, One of his form arms was suspended in mid air, a blizzard having frozen it. Celethor was having an excellent time against Yukiwarashi. She spun all around the shell, evading the rather inaccurate ice beams with ease and hurling purple psybeams at the shell. Up high in the clouds, often came flames. They were often hurled at Cloyster, though Kootasu often accidentally took some damage.

{It’s an evenly matched battle, guys! Kootasu, your embers are quite weak! Power them up with sunny day, than flame-thrower the shell ‘til Cloyster opens! Oosubame, get closer and try sky attack! Machoke, Kootasu’s sunny day will melt the ice, get close in to try a cross chop, you, Celethor, teleport behind Yukiwarashi and do your psybeams, its back is its weakest link! Shadownite, now try to use your psychic abilities to defeat Marril!}

Kootasu threw embers into the air, lighting up the arena. Immediately, Machoke’s arm de-frosted and he whacked Swinub on the side. The Pokemon fainted. 2-0.

However, Cloyster took advantage of Kootasu’s distracted and fired a hydro pump straight at him. With a groan and a thud, the turtle fainted. 2-1. All that were left were for Jacob: Shadownite, Celethor, Machoke and Oosubame. For Clair: Marril, Yukiwarashi and Cloyster.

Clair looked worriedly, her face a pale shade of white.

Ok, Shadownite, stay up there and aid them with flame throwers, Oosubame, continue with Marril, Celethor, Machoke, take Yukiwarashi!

Oosubame flew high into the sky before drifting down, so swiftly that a blue line was left in his wake. He crashed into Marril’s water gun and dropped onto the ground. But he managed a final swift attack at Marril, weakening her desperately. 2-2.

Immediately Shadownite tore down from the sky, facing Marril. He nodded at Jacob and threw shadow balls at Marril. The mouse retaliated with a water gun. Shadownite roared, {I’m weak to water, Jacob!}

{Shadownite, relax, you can use your thunder attacks! That Marril is already weak, element lightning!}

The former Gengar cackled like his previous self. Using his black paws, Shadownite formed a ball of electricity. Blast of yellow light thudded the ground rapidly before the lightning blasts hit the mouse. 3-2.

Machoke raced forward with Celethor to take down Yukiwarashi. “Powder snow!” cried Clair desperately.

Yukiwarashi, hurriedly unleashed a storm of snow, onto Celethor. With a groan, the god-like Pokemon fainted. Jacob gasped. 3-3.

Machoke hurriedly raced into battle, defense-less to the snow, his arms frosted. Jacob gasped, { ****! Les bras du Machoke de braise de Shadownite, garder vos yeux sur Cloyster, que l'Explosion de Lumière! (****! Shadownite ember Machoke's arms, keep your eyes on Cloyster, than Light Blast!)}

Shadownite released two fire balls at Machoke, before being greeted by literally, a blizzard. The black dragon moaned, but it released a shaft of blinding yellow light. Jacob covered his eyes, and when he opened then, he saw a frozen Shadownite and a fainted Cloyster. 4-3!

{Machoke, it’s all up to you now! Fighter’s blast!}

The impressive fighter shouted into the air, he shot a well-aimed blast of white light at Yukiwarashi, which groaned, terribly weakened, already by Celethor’s effots. A low kick later, it was over. Les Brûlures de Jacob avaient gagné le septième insigne en sautant le cinquième gymnase! (Jacob Burns had won the seventh badge by skipping the fifth gym!)

Syberia
17th January 2003, 09:33 PM
Nice chapter! Being an ASB'er, I liked that battle and the way you wrote it.

When you said "the shell withdrew into its shell," it is just a tiny bit redundant, but I actually found that funny in a weird sarcastic way. Keep this fic going, don't let it die like mine did :p.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
18th January 2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Syberia
Nice chapter! Being an ASB'er, I liked that battle and the way you wrote it.

When you said "the shell withdrew into its shell," it is just a tiny bit redundant, but I actually found that funny in a weird sarcastic way. Keep this fic going, don't let it die like mine did :p.
Oh yes, it will remain up forever. Well, at least as long as I can. I have finished Chapter 13 but I'd rather wait for more reviewers. SM, Madelyn? Are you peeps readin'?

Madelyn151
18th January 2003, 08:12 AM
yeah, sorry about that. last night i was like hanging out with my friends and didn't get home until, uh, 3. it's amazing how we can have the same conversation like twenty times...
"[the person now known as flip-flop boy] is the coolest person ever. we love him!!! we love him!!!"
"yay, greg is leaving our school forever. we hate him!!! we hate him!!! we like chris because he beat him up!"

... and, yeah.

anyway, that was a really interesting chapter. heh, i like how the legendary celethor got beaten by a yukiwarashi XP "the joy of eternal death..." god, i love that quote :) and deokishisu is EVIL!!! he is not GOOD!!!! XP

Jon UKX
18th January 2003, 11:18 AM
I think this chapter was good, and since this the first time i've replied to this fic all I can say is WOW, a fic that is original and interesting

Topaz
18th January 2003, 07:40 PM
Whoa! Boy, I've missed a heap haven't I? Everythings become so confuzzled to me. I like the introduction of the created and R&S *I"m guessing* Pokemon. Your using the suspence perfectly as well as the mysterious edge to the writing!

Chris 2.1
19th January 2003, 02:47 AM
good chapter! This is clearly now in the genre of quest ficcy, which is something i wouldn't normally read. I think because it came off to begin with as a trainer fic, people became aquainted with it and it soon changed.

Keep it up, oh, and you haven't replied to FRTC for a while. I wouldn't worry; i'm sure you're weighed down with this or something.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
20th January 2003, 05:35 AM
Woah! 4 replies.

Madelyn: The quote is one of my lamest!:) Oh and Celethor isn't a legendary, just rare
Topaz: Some are R/S but some are in my crap imagination:P
Jon: Thanks, continue readin'
SM: EDIT: just replied to FRTC!!! Anyway, thanks for reading

:)
I am now editing the 9 page long Chapter 13, oh and guys, check you PMs, good news.

Madelyn151
20th January 2003, 10:26 AM
name : madelyn
pokemon : kinogassa, typhlosion, slowbro, porygon2, mirokarosu, furaigon

Jon UKX
20th January 2003, 11:22 AM
Name:Jon
Pokemon: Mudkip, Pelliper, Kecleon, Huerou(Wailoh), Ditto and
Heracross

Chris 2.1
20th January 2003, 03:06 PM
Name: Chris
Pokemon: Kecleon, Ampharos, Cloyster.
Thats all the pokies i have!

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
22nd January 2003, 04:52 AM
Cool, guys, all accepted. Anyway,my spoilers for the future

Chapter 13
Shadownite has been unleashed and he is lethal. Jacob, Lance and Clair journey to the sunny isle of S'pore for one of the toughest battles he will ever face
Chapter 14
The battle of the fifth gym and for the Vines badge. Rain, the gym leader is tough but will Jacob be tougher? Then, a mad scientist on the loose captures Celethor in the air, it is up to our daring trio to do what they can
Chapter 15
To Geneva! The Aquatic battle seems easy or so it seems. Unfortunately for Jacob, the gym leader has a secret weapon up his sleeves.
Chapter 16
Jacob gets a hero's welcome back to Paris. It appears that he is one of the five remaning French contestants in the World League...is the leader who uses legendaries out of his league though?
Chapter 17
The Quest for the badges has been completed or so it seems. Jacob returns to the French countryside to try to tame the Dino, a tough Groudon that has been romping down the countryside. Meanwhile he gets some training done.

Chapter 18
The first and second rounds of the World League. Jacob meets a brilliant trainer, Jon, whose Ditto is superbly strong. Then, after a draw, Jacob meets Madelyn, a 16 year old New Yorker, will she stand in his way to claim the World Trophy for France and defeating Silph?

Please note that all chapters stated here are confirmed. Chapters 19 and above will have more relating to Quete D' Amour in actual. Enjoy

Chris 2.1
22nd January 2003, 03:32 PM
wow! Madelyn and Jon are in that chappie! I can't w8 for my debut...:)

Madelyn151
22nd January 2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Heavenly Sage HLSOE
[color=skyblue][font=comic sans ms]
Chapter 18
The first and second rounds of the World League. Jacob meets a brilliant trainer, Jon, whose Ditto is superbly strong. Then, after a draw, Jacob meets Madelyn, a 16 year old New Yorker, will she stand in his way to claim the World Trophy for France and defeating Silph?

yes. yes, she will. XP

heh, the last fanfic i was over at ye olde pokegym. i was a sister of a gym leader. my job was to mop the floors. all i did was drool over boys. XD

"maaadelyn! i'm so haaaappy!"
"why?"
"it's my character!"

note : if anybody calls madelyn "madeline", she WILL kill them. that is all. =P

anyway, thanks a whole bunch for putting me in your story. whee! maddie's in a ficcy! *runs around all happily and crap*

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
23rd January 2003, 05:19 AM
SM: Ur debut? The quarter finals, after the third round. Which PMF will participate in.
Madelyn: Hi Madeline, heheh. Anyway, congrats on making the Quete D' Amour.

I have one request to all participaters, could they all put a link like this

I'll be participating the fanfic Quete D' Amour (hyper link it please), you can do so too! (Put it in sig) size 2 will be fineThanx.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
23rd January 2003, 05:24 AM
It is indeed my pleasure to present...Quete D' Amour! Chapter 13

Quete D’ Amour (Quest of Love)
Chapter 13- To the Garden City

Clair smiled in a way. She withdrew a tiny badge from her pocket and handed it over to Jacob, “Congratulations, Jacob, you have won the Artic Badge, the sixth of the eight Pokemon Gym badges.”

Jacob accepted it with pride. Clair smirked as she withdrew a Pokeball from her pocket.

“What is that?” Jacob inquired, curiously.

“That is a Onigoori.”

“A what?” asked Jacob asked Clair threw out a Pokeball. Out appeared a cat whose fur was of the purest white, as if she was snow.

Clair grinned as he petted the cat, “That is Onigoori, the ice Pokemon. It is the evolution of Yukiwarashi, the Pokemon you battled just now. It was my starter, but the Silph League Community refuses to let me use it, saying that she is too powerful. Therefore, Jacob, I have decided to give Snow to you.”

“I accept,” said Jacob with a tiny smile as he recalled Snow, “Thank you.”

“According to Pokemon League rules,” Lancelot was explaining, “You have to collect eight badges before you enter the Pokemon League Competition. You now have let me see, the badges of Montpellier, Marseilles, Japan, New York and Iceland. You have three remaining obstacles, namely Singapore, Geneva and of course, the Legendary gym of Paris, Parc d’ Princes (Park of Princes), I suggest you take the fifth gym in Singapore first. It is namely the more difficult gym between itself and Geneva. Best to get the hard ones done quickly.”

“Who is the leader?” Jacob asked. They were speeding in a cab to the Charles d’ Gulle airfield.

“Her name is…well we do not know,” confessed Clair with a smile, “But she is fifteen years of age, and controls the grass element. She is being described as the next Elite member to be nominated, as she had power enough to challenge the eighth leader.”

Jacob nodded thoughtfully, “And where the heck is Singapore?”

Lance smiled, “Singapore is a bustling port city at the edge of South-East Asia, it was chosen because of its distance between the Western and Eastern Worlds.”

Jacob grinned widely as the cab drew to a halt at the Charles D’ Gulle Airfield, “Then what the **** are we waiting for! Singapore, here we come!”

Hours later, the trio were flying in a plane above some ocean. Clair was engrossed in “Ice Pokemon: The Wonderous Worlds” while Lance was buried in copies of ’Le Parisian’. Jacob was snoring in the Raffles Lounge of Singapore Airlines, it happened to be the only flight to Singapore, in the next 14 days. He frowned as he glanced at the other trainers in the Lounge.

All of them were official looking men in tuxedoes. One of them, a short and stocky fella’ of about sixty approached him. “Hi, my name is Gao,” he said with a thick Chinese accent, “I see you are a Pokemon trainer, can we have a battle?”

“On the airplane?” asked Jacob, astonished. Gao nodded and led Jacob over to an arena next to the Lounge.

“A one-on-one Pokemon battle,” Gao said smiling, “All standard rules apply. No time limit, etc.”

“How about a bet?” asked Jacob, who was still living off the 2 million that Ladbrokes had paid him.

“And how much…”

“One hundred thousand francs.”

Gao nodded as the two trainers took their places. Jacob grimaced, one-on-ones were usually decided by the Pokemon that were selected. He thought about Snow and decided that he would use the latest addition to the team of Machoke, Latias, Oosubame, Juputol, Kootasu, Shadownite and Celethor.

“Go, Pokeball!”

In flashes of light, two Pokemon emerged. Snow the Onigoori and…an orange chick-like Pokemon.

Gao smiled at Jacob’s astonishment, “Meet Torchic, the fire Pokemon.”

Jacob gasped in horror, he communicated telepathically with Onigoori, {Snow, this is your first battle for me. That is Torchic, the fire Pokemon. You are at a disadvantage to it, so start off with agility, keep out of its fire attacks. Then, hit it when you can with long-ranges like ice beam, k?}

With two cries, the battle began.

Torchic immediately fired two fire balls at Snow, who dodged one of them easily, she sent an ice beam straight into the ember. Giving her some time to evade the other.

“Torchic, flame thrower!” roared Gao furiously, annoyed that the cat had evaded the attack.

{Snow, watch for the flames! Cover the area, powder snow!}

Onigoori immediately covered the area with a snow storm, before long, the entire arena, including the trainers were in snow. Jacob shivered, he wasn’t equipped to be in snow. Torchic shook in horror, visibly hurt. One of his legs was frozen, but it managed a flame thrower that melted the snow. However, Snow had evaded the attack.

{Good job! Now go for a long range blizzard!}

Snow unleashed a powerful avalance at Torchic, the chick cried out in horror as he frozen in a giant cube of ice, he had fainted.

Gao roared and pulled out another Pokeball.

“I thought you said one-on-one!” exclaimed Jacob.

“I will give you two hundred thousand francs, if you can defeat this Pokemon! Make it a three-on-three! Go, Bosugodora!”

A dinosaur looking Pokemon emerged, Jacob gasped, Basugodora were said to be the most powerful of ground type Pokemon, though still weaker than the part fire Groudon.

Hurriedly, Jacob recalled Snow, “Pick on someone your own size, go Kootasu!”

With a thunderous shout, the large turtle trooped into battle. “Bosugodora, Aeroblast!”

“Kootasu, use the special coating that Clair thought you!”

Clair had earlier thought Jacob’s Pokemon how to use their elements to make defensive coatings for themselves. Kootasu roared and stamped his feet and surrounded itself with a fire spin. The powerful blue blast hitl harmlessly into the fire walls.

Gao gaped, “Basugodora, use your earthquake!”

{Kootasu, get rid of that coating, hit it hard, fire blast!}

Knowing that a coat would do it no good against a ground attack, the turtle got rid of it and fired a scorching giant character made out of utter flames straight into Basugodora.

It did not prevent the dino to stamp his feet onto the ground, causing the plane to shake violent. Kootasu immediately fainted.

{Shadownite, I need you now!}

Gao stared in horror as a black dragon appeared next to the plane. He walked over to a window and smashed it open, “Well, a flying battle if you wish! Go Zippo!”

He threw out a great ball and out emerged a huge flying lizard. A Charizard, but this one was silver and his fires golden. A shiny!

{Shadownite, this will be tough, element lightning!}

The black dragon thew a tornado of electricity at Charizard, it was promptly repelled by a silver flame thrower.

{Jacob, let me settle this!} Shadownite called through the psychic link, {Night storm!}

All hell broke loose. The beautiful azure sky turned to the darkest black, the moon came into view, and Shadownite gleamed. Beams from the moon struck down from the sky, dozens of them. Zippo evaded some and shot some flame throwers back in retaliation. But one…one single one of them struck, and Zippo roared, as he fell.

{Dark flames!} Jacob heard Shadownite roar. He fired black large balls of fire at Zippo, surrounding it, the silver Charizard roared in horror as the fire balls came closer and closer to him, soon they exploded against him. Jacob heard a shriek of pain beyond pain as the Charizard continued his free fall, deeply battered.

Jacob’s jaw dropped in his horror and undisguised delight, the Pokemon was superbly powerful.{Hell’s black hole!} The cry came through the link, louder than anything Jacob had ever heard.

From the land below zoomed a black and white beam from Shadownite emerged the same, the two beams collided and formed into a gigantic blast, a sort of black-silver demon. It engulfed Zippo, and the Pokemon fell into it, never to be seen again. In the plane, Jacob laughed evilly. He cackled along with Shadownite as the black dragon zoomed into the heavens , the world’s most Powerful Pokemon was complete and the destruction of the Siplh would soon begin as Shadownite called between the link, “Jacob, that is only a fraction of my power, I can help you defeat Silph!”

And so it began.

They arrived at Singapore’s Changi Airport. Gao, utterly dejected had committed suicide on the plane, leaving them delayed in the Lounge. Soon, after the Police had checked on the case, they were allowed to leave.

They popped into one of the Airport’s limousines. The driver was an old fifty year old man, who was slightly overweight, “Where do you wanna go?”

Clair asked hastily, “Erm…where is the fifth gym?”

The dude replied, “The gym is located in the dense forests of Bukit Timah, our famous landmark. There I am afraid, you have to fight your way in, because Junior Trainers lurk in every corner.”

With that they sped off.

It was more of a woods than a forest. The chap left them off at the foot of the hill and let them hike up. The lush greenery stunned his eyes, and Pidgeys and Subames flew above them. Sandshrews and Sentrets scurried about, peace and tranquil were in the air.

It was then that the quest began. Junior trainers dressed like ninjas leapt forward, challenging him. There were six of them and they released six Pokemon each, Treecko, Bellsprout, Rozeria, Weepingbell, Chikorita and Ivysaur.

It was an unspoken challenge, for immediately, Jacob released Kootasu and Snow to face them.

It began. Kootasu surrounding himself with a cloak of fire that protected himself from the leaves and vines. Snow leapt forth and fired a chilling blizzard straight at Rozeria and Ivysaur. Rozeria repelled it with a barrage of razor leaves but Ivysaur (she was rather slow) got hit, her bulb was frozen.

Kootasu’s legs soared with fire, he whacked them hard on Ivysaur, the ice defrosted and the Pokemon fainted. Jacob then realized that Snow was getting hit by tons of razor leaves, and even by a solar beam. She nipped viciously at some of the vines, but it wasn’t to be. With a snarl, she knocked out Rozeria, literally with a ice punch, before Chikorita’s solar beam hit.

[I]{Celethor, let’s see what you can do!}

The Pokemon soared down from the skies, immediately bringing down a thunder attack along with it, hitting poor Treecko who retaliated with a vine whip. Celethor grabbed the vines and used them to hurl Treecko away. He hit a tree; 3 down, 3: Bellsprout, Chikorita and Weepingbell to go.

Bellsprout jumped forward with surprising agility, dodging Celethor’s purple psybeams, he sent a giga drain at Kootasu and then a solar beam. With a moan, the Pokemon fainted.

Celethor, angry at the lost of his companion summoned a thunder-twister. A mini yellow tornado zoomed down from the skies, twirling. It sucked in Chikorita and Weepingbell. The two Pokemon fainted.

Bellsprout snarled and tackled Celethor who took off high, using his air advantage sent a thunder shock at Bellsprout, who remained unaffected. Jacob gasped, Lance yelled, “Dude, he’s using his roots to convey the thunder attacks to the ground, taking minimal damage, send out another Pokemon.

{You may leave Celethor; come out Shadownite!} Jacob grinned evilly!

As the Celebi look-a-like flew up, a shadowy dragon appeared. The Bellsprout fired a razor leaf at him, Shadownite burned them all with a fire ball.

{Shadow’s delight!}

Jacob heard Shadownite roar through the link. He fired a black blast of flames at Bellsprout, which withstood them, Jacob gaped, a Bellsprout withstand a fire-dark attack!

{What the hell are you doing Shadownite!}

Jacob heard Shadownite’s tremulous voice come over the link, { The Bellsprout has some psychic powers, Jacob! It can resist fire attacks. He’s now pinning me down!}

Jacob saw Bellsprout fire a white looking shield thing at Shadownite, pinning him down. Surrounding him, he saw Shadownite fire a hyper beam at the shield, only for it to be repelled.

{****! Shadownite, if you cannot take down that **** on your own, I’ll send out reinforcements!}

{Do so! Hurry!}

Jacob tossed out a Pokeball onto the field, “Go Oosubame!”

The bird soared off, seeing her team mate in need, the hawk fired a glancing white air beam at Bellsprout, it struck, Bellsprout fell, the shield blew.

Shadownite grinned, {Death’s door!}

Shadownite blasted a spinning tornado of darkness at Bellsprout, which still weakened by the air beam was swallowed into. With a tremendous bang! the Bellsprout fell out limply, dead. The ninja recalled the Pokemon, emotionless. Behind them, a young dark-skinned Chinese lass of about fifteen leapt out. She stared at him tersely, “So, you are Jacob Burns.”

She addressed Clair and Lance coldly, “So the gym leaders of New York and Iceland are here with their companions. I have heard much of you Jacob, being the fifth leader of the World League, I accept your challenge for the Vines Badge and your quest to be the World’s greatest Pokemon master.”

She pulled out a single Pokeball from her waist, “Let us make it a three-on-three tag team. Let me assure you that I am not likely to be beaten, only one person, Greg Amundos, the World Pokemaster has beaten me, in a eight-on-eight full-blown battle. No time limit Jacob, you may use healing items to heal your Pokemon, as I know they are injured in battle. Are you ready…”

Jacob nodded tensely, if what Clair said were true, this would be the hardest battle, he ever faced. “The Pokemons I plan to use do be fine. If you please…”

“Go POKEBALLS”

Jon UKX
23rd January 2003, 10:59 AM
Great Cliffhangar ending, when my debut comes can you say:
Jon was a streetwise Londener who was cool even though he wore glasses and had braces, and with his Mudkip and Ditto he seemed invincible until..

Chris 2.1
23rd January 2003, 11:31 AM
Ok, i liked this chapter, it was very different. However, a few things need to be improved in order for this to be at its best:

-Gao's death. Describe it more. It is a very big chunk of the story, so make sure to really go to town on the immense description as Gao leaps out the window...or something. We have little insight of how he died, because it was in the paste tense: It had already happened.

-Onigoori: This is the ice-ball Pokemon, right? I don't think Ice punch would really suit it...unless...hey, unless it made itself a fist from ice particles and...yea, that's fine.

-Telekinesis. It seems Gao would be freaked out, because Jacob only THOUGHT the attacks, and sent them to Snow, instead of anybody hearing the attacks. Gao would see Onigoori attack by itself, without Jacob, so it might look rather odd.

-A few errors (like Weepingbell = Weepinbell) and some parts like Woods instead of wood. 'It was more of a woods than a forest' would be 'It was more of a wood than a forest'

One more thing...did i see the attack Element Lightning? it's Ok, i suppose you can use it :). I don't hold grudges or complain when stuff is used of mine.

Oh, and how do i change the hyperlink (to your fic) to the words 'Quete D'Amour'?

Madelyn151
23rd January 2003, 03:47 PM
yaaay!

i don't know how to hyperlink crap.

onigoori is an ugly ice ball, but it's okay that it's a kitten. i like it much better that way. XP

shadownite is tres evil! what does "zut alors" mean?

call me madeleine and DIEEEEE. XP

anyway, good job as always.

funny = shadownite losing to a bellsprout XD XD XD

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
24th January 2003, 06:54 AM
JonUKX: Sure, np.
SM: Some careless mistakes there, thanks for poitin' out
Madeline: heheh, anyways come to think of it, that Shadownite loses to a Bellsprout is surprising. As for Zut Alors, if that is in French, me=3rd year student=haven't heard of, I'll go check it out in the French Dictionary tho.

On the URL thingie

Quete D' Amour (Quete D' Amour's URL address) K?

Chris 2.1
24th January 2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks! I'll do that now.

Topaz
26th January 2003, 01:25 AM
Sorrrrrrryyy! This really is a good fic, I just don't often get the time to read them. I'll send my Profile in a bit. THanks again. Maybe I can't get them chapter by chapter. *Sigh*

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
27th January 2003, 04:04 AM
Topaz: Just read them slowly, send in your profile soon. Thanks for reading.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
27th January 2003, 04:35 AM
Some updates
27/1/03, began work on Chapter 14 of Quest of Love. I will be flying over to Singapore to meet up with some Chinese relatives over the lunar new year weekend, which means I get 6 days off school! Time to write, dudes.
Sequel
Jon PMed me about this, so I'll state it here. Let me start off by telling you about Quete D'Amour. It was planned to be a relaxed 25 chapters long fic. I did not expect so many readers, only the few friends eg SM, Jon, Madelyn, Topaz. So I did not plan a sequel. But due to the overwhelming sucess, I have decided on a 10-20 chapters long sequel, La quête d'Amour Deux: Les Mondes de Kanto Johto (Quest of Love Two: The Worlds of Kanto-Johto.

Have a nice day.

Chris 2.1
27th January 2003, 12:03 PM
sounds good. i'll check it out when i can.

Jon UKX
27th January 2003, 12:22 PM
A sequel and the new chapters coming soon,

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
1st February 2003, 01:40 AM
Sorry for neglecting the fic. I have the ficcy almost done and I promise to get the chapters up ASAP.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
3rd February 2003, 01:23 AM
*Sarcastic voice* Great news guys...wonderful news. My sibling has thrown my zip disk containing Chapter 14 away. Its somewhere in the city dump by now :mad:. Good news is I can copy and paste Chapters 1-13 from here. I'll have to re-write Chapter 14 again.

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
5th February 2003, 03:32 AM
Guys I have left a terribly important message here...it concerns all readers of Quete D' Amour. Check it out I'm leaving + A poem (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9354)

Heavenly Sage HLSOE
6th February 2003, 05:15 AM
Authors note: Well, here it goes. My last post in Quest of Love. I'd love to announce that a great author here, Madelyn 151 has agreed to take over Quest of Love. I'm really happy that it will continue. Here are my acknoledgements:
To Dratinihaunter13, DamianSilverbladBBP, Madelyn 151, ShinyMarril, Jon UKX, Pokemaster Frank, Gavin Luper, PH, Silverstar, the Decapitiated Mole, Mist, Topaz Soarhire...so many more...

And here it goes, probably the last chapter that I will ever write on ThePokemasters.net/forums

I promise I will make my more than glorious return back to TPM in October. If it still exist which I still believe it will. Wait for me, and the sequel to Quete D' Amour!

The Uncompleted Version of Chapter 14 of Quest of Love

Chapter 14
Quest of Love

In ivory light, six Pokemon appeared facing each other.

Juputol, Venusaur and a huge green dinosaur-like Pokemon appeared facing Jacob. Against them, Shadownite, Kootasu and Oosubame.

Jacob gazed at the girl for a while, “Oh and what’s your name, before we start the battle?”

The girl tittered, “I am Rain, let us begin! Tarobuisu use solar beam! Juputol razor leaves! Venusaur sunny day!”

At that moment, Jacob noticed something, the Tarobuisu was blue instead of the usual green. Then, it shimmered yellow and then red again just as the attacks struck.

Shadownite evaded the solar beam with relative ease, roaring, he fired a hyper beam at the Tarobuisu as his companion, Kootasu launched an ember attack against Venusaur. Oosubame fled up high before firing an air beam at the agile Juputol who caught fire. The lizard screeched as it twirled around on the grasses of the hill.

Jacob smiled, “Kootasu, now overheat! Oosubame up high, avoid the flames and release swift to distract the opponents while Shadownite uses Hell’s Bane!”

The gigantic turtle released huge fireballs in all directions, scoring direct hits on Venusaur and Juputol. Tarobuisu managed to somehow escape from them but Oosubame’s targets hit, hard. As Shadownite concentrated, he left himself vulnerable, to attacks, thus Venusar’s last-gasp solar beam caught him on unawares as he released a blackish flame attack, weakly. Both fell.

Four left now. Rain’s eyes hardened, snarling she commanded, “Juputol, get out of the way and finish off the bastard turtle with your vine whips! Tarobuisu exercise your razor leaves!”

The leafy dinosaur managed to catch the Oosubame off-guard, the razor leaves harming her. The bird screamed as Tarobuisu’s stun spores paralyzed the wings of the poor bird, it started falling from a great height as the dinosaur used her vine whips to whack the bird as hard as possible onto the ground, Jacob recalled her. He grunted. 2-1.

Behind him, Clair and Lance looked on worried. Kootasu smiled as he unleashed an element fire attack. It fired tornadoes of flames everywhere, alighting the environment. Tarobuisu hurriedly protected himself with a light-screen. The heat-seeking ‘missiles’ exploded upon contact of Tarobuisu’s shield several times. Behind, Juputol roared as he screeched his final war-cry, releasing a swift attack that did little if any on Kootasu’s shell before falling.

Rain smiled thinly across the battlefield, “Not bad at all, Burns. Unfortunately, no one has ever beaten my Tarobuisu before. Ok, Tarobuisu, photosynthesizing blast!”

Jacob gulped, his breath a moist knot in his throat, his face a worried countenance, it would be very tough. Clearing his throat as Tarobuisu absorbed the energy from the sun, he roared as loud as any lion, “KOOTASU! SET UP AS MANY REFLECTS AS POSSIBLE! PUT ON THE ELEMENTAL COATING AND DO YOUR STUFF! FIRE BLAST ATTACK NOW!!!”

The turtle hurriedly set up golden reflector shields all around it, to protect himself from the damaging attack, then surrounded himself in a coat of flames. Before firing a huge flames attack in the Chinese character for big just as a huge orb of white light came flying out of Tarobuisu’s mouth.

BANG!

Debris flew everywhere, the foursome were coughing as fog caused by the strong elemental attacks cleared. There, he saw all the Pokemon, Kootasu and Tarobuisu, fainted.

He recalled his Pokemon, grimacing. Rain, recalled hers with a sore lip. “Well done,” she said.

Jacob looked at her coldly, “I did not win the badge, it was a draw.”

Rain smiled as she strode over to him and handed over a green badge shaped in a vine. “You deserve it,” said she, “I was lucky to get a draw. That Kootasu was powerful.”

Jacob grinned and accepted the badge.

Lance and Clair approached her and she smiled cordially at them before turning back to the ‘victor’. “Do you have grass Pokemon?”

Jacob nodded and unclipped a Pokeball, “Juputol.”

“Would you like a Jucain?” she asked, “I have a grass evolutional stone that would increase his level.”

Smiling, Jacob threw out a Pokeball, “Go Juputol!”

In a flash of light, the green lizard appeared. Rain withdrew an emerald from her pocket and pressed the stone to Juputol’s skin. She withdrew when he began glowing. With a gigantic roar, a Pokemon emerged, Jucain.

The sun shone brightly in the air, as Jacob headed for the ???

M151, please continue onwards. Thanks to all of you guys.

TPM a été ma vie d'internet et l'âme pour le dernier deux et une années de quart. Merci vous tous, pour donner me toute cette joie. Les dames et les messieurs, s'il vous plaît apprécier la lecture quel est le dernier (probablement) le chapitre qui jamais sera écrit par pikachu_dotcom

Madelyn151
6th February 2003, 04:36 PM
*sniffles* so sad...

kootasu pwnzors! yay! yeah good chapter as usual.

Originally posted by Heavenly Sage HLSOE

Authors note: Well, here it goes. My last post in Quest of Love. I'd love to announce that a great author here, Madelyn 151 has agreed to take over Quest of Love.

...when did i say this? o_O i said i'd like to... but i didn't have the time...

Topaz
7th February 2003, 08:38 PM
I''m sorry I haven't been able to read. I'll PM you when you get back HSLOE concerning this because I don't have a lot of time on my hands as of late. I know that this thread may disappear and I may not get to finish it. Thankyou for the PM