PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic Updates - What's been updated and when!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tha Legend
11th May 2003, 01:48 PM
Imagine the novelty, a place where you can find out what's been updated without wading through comments...
I just added the second chapter to Pokèmon : Requiem for Revenge.
I hope you like.
Just click my sig.
Click it.
c'mon.
Don't just sit there.
It has a pokèmon Gym battle.
What's that you say?
about time?!
Well, i never!
I should!?
I did.
Read it!
Okay this is annoying.

dratinihaunter13
25th June 2003, 08:33 PM
originally from toge's intro of the last update topic (i don't wanna look like an intro thief!):

The point of this topic is for people to post any news they want to share with the rest of the fanfic Board, as well as for you people to ANNOUNCE any new update to your fics, or any new fics you post.

For example, if you update your fic, simply post

I updated *fic name* today with *chapter number and title*

You can then give a short teaser about what goes on in the story.

If you post a new fic

I posted *fic name*! It's a new *insert genre* fic about *insert quick summary*

etc

As for news, post them however you want.

Mewfour
25th June 2003, 09:08 PM
I write B.S. That's right, I write B.S. You heard me, I write B.S. I write chapters of Bloody Sword, that is!

Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=268223#post268223) Episode 21
-----------
Troid leads Trav, Tike and Rixie to the medi-center at Lear, where Trav begins on his long and tedious road to recovery from his severe injuries. As far as Trav is concerned, his worries are taken care of. But as far as Troid and Tike....

The Decapitated Mole
26th June 2003, 07:57 PM
Well, I've updated The Quest for Elvis, or as it is now known [until Andy or another mod changes the name] What's On My Mind, with chapter 2! In my search to get Elvis his title back, I'm attacked by strange attackers, and eaten alive by the Where Am I?. To find out how I escape Bush, check out What's on My Mind [The Quest for Elvis] (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17389)

Also, The Diary of a Mole (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=269376#post269376) has been updated with chapters 2 and 3.

Chapter 2: The Chatroom
Watch a catfight between brittany and her stoner *****, as Morgan, Gianelle, and Craig try to figure out what I am saying!

Chapter 3: The UndrWrld Part 1: Harassment
While easing brittany's depression, I find a random screenname of a person to harass!

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 05:44 PM
I posted Chapter Three to South Pacific. Lost my writers block finally!Click the link below in my sig to go there. It is called Exotic Catch. Here is a preveiw of whats to come in this chapter.

“Blastoise come out and use water gun now,” The lady asked of her pokemon.

“You need help young lady!” the old lady said as she recalled her pokemon.

“Oh, you must be a new pokemon trainer then. Be able to catch and collect pokemon? I hope you will enjoy your time at Sea Side City. Hope ya catch lots of pokemon,” Justin said smiling to.

“Bye,” Justin replied shocked she hugged him.

Justin started going north to the city and Jen went east to go train and catch pokemon. Justin started walking up a stony path that went into a bright colored forest area. “I choose you Poliwag!”

The lightly blue colored pokemon ran over and started slapping the now many different shades of green colored pokemon. It was hit 4 times with Poliwag’s tail because it was busy drying off form being hit with water gun.

“Poliwag get up and use water gun,” he said hopping his pokemon would get up.

“Great job Poliwag! Pokeball go,” he said as he took a pokeball form his belt and threw it at the fainted pokemon.

Hope you all enjoy!

Drago
27th June 2003, 10:49 PM
Minty Thrill Chapter 23: Licensed to Thrill, is now in existence, making what just might actually be a clever MT title for a change!

The crew is almost ready to leave Kurabusu City, when Chase comes upon a realisation... They have to get through Mt. Madran, and they're ill-equipped for the task. Enter: A new type of Pokemart, where in order to get your stuff, you have to win in a dance contest!
Tony makes it by the skin of his teeth, but forgets to actually get the stuff. And now the place is closed... uh-oh...

ZeldaFan20
27th June 2003, 11:04 PM
Chapter 2 is up for To The Rainbow's End.

While Delia, Brock, and Daisy discover Ash's whereabouts, he, Aurora, David, and their Pokemon friends enjoy their cruise to Lilycove City. What kind of trouble will they run into that has the harbor patrol so worried?

Gavin Luper
28th June 2003, 04:04 AM
Finally!

It's been a long time in coming, but TA-DA! Lisa the Legend had been updated with Chapter 39 - Christmas Crush. Lisa finally meets up again with Marina, but where have Gavin and Darius each got to?

Link's in signature.

Cheers!

Tha Legend
28th June 2003, 02:16 PM
Chapter 5 to Pokèmon: R4R is up, and I'm pretty happy about it. Look into my text-based, hypnotic eyes.

@_@

Read it! My overwhelming will compels you.

:o

Now that you are in my power, you will read, yes?

:yes:

Then get to it... Well, make me a sandwich first.

:yes:

I know, you live to serve.

~Legend~

Mewfour
29th June 2003, 01:48 PM
More B.S. Yeah, that's right, I've written MORE B.S.! You heard me, even more B.S.! Lots and lots of Bloody Sword!

Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=272811#post272811)(Episode 22)
-------
Tike breaks the bad news to Troid, and Troid forces Tike to let him join on the quest to reclaim Kanadiam, while Rixie opts to stay behind with Trav. But meanwhile in Ranadiam, how will Ryle take the news of Lura's death...?

DannyBoy
29th June 2003, 05:57 PM
I posted Chapter 5 to my story South Pacific. In this chapter today,

“Mom, what’s wrong?” he asked.

Will I be the man of the house now and take care of my mom and Jen? I wonder if Jen knows yet. “Thank you Cindy. People are wondering all over, what really happened? Justin’s jaw dropped when he heard about the Eevee head. The crewmen form before walked over to where Justin was sitting.

“Why did you put a bat in the middle?” his mom asked still crying a little bit.

Justin and his mom placed all the flowers around the poem. Then one neighbor brought a huge sun flower which he taped at the top of the poem.

Justin got his things and walked to the side walk with his mom while everyone was reading the poem.

Justin quickly ran down the sidewalk to the port where he would get back on the boat to the city again. “Stay,” he replied as he walked onto the boat and sat down.

Thast a littel clip! If you want to know what happens check it out
:yes: . Stay tuned for chapter 6 which is about Jen.

:yes: :D :wave:

mr_pikachu
30th June 2003, 03:05 PM
All right! Chapter 15 of What Dreams Are Made Of has finally been posted! Thus begins a sort of transition for the story... and a bit of a worry for the readers as well... check out the link! You can see the new chapter here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=274088#post274088)! Happy reading!

Chris 2.1
30th June 2003, 03:36 PM
Well, after apparently 'disapearing' since around THursday, Shiny has emerged from the reeds to bring you....

The Indigo Road - Chapter 35

Bag me One

'Exploring the Safari Zone, the two 'infamous' kids have a lark, battling this that and whatever. However, Krystal has her eye on something....but does it have its eye on her? And what does Chris catch? ANYTHING?'

erm...yea.

Quicksilver62160
2nd July 2003, 04:39 AM
In honor of my now nearly three year old original trainer fic known as Pokemaster Adventures, a huge hit on the original site. I'm going to redo the entire story, update, change things, make it more original. The beginning is boring, so there's not much I can do, but the action picks up fast later on. Well, here's a short summary of what you can expect from the series. A link and some other useful info on the first chapter.

Reign Of A New Hero: The Legend Of Isilbane!!! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19168)

Summary: In the peaceful region of Duigon, home to all 386 different pokemon that exist in the world, a young trainer is finally stepping up to his destiny. The world is run by pokemon, the trainers who raise powerful enough pokemon and who are strong enough to win in battles have control. Slowly, that control is slipping though, and it's moving towards the hands of evil... towards the Dark Cloak. A team of horrifically brutal and evil individuals who will stop at nothing to conquer the pokemon world and crush all those who stand in there way. As prophecy dictated a millenia ago however, a young hero would arise to fight this evil, to prevent them from taking over, and to rock the very foundations of pokemon as we know it. The reign of that new hero is soon upon us, his legend will start here and now, his name you ask? You may call him Isilbane, destined to be the greatest pokemon master of all time, the savior of the Earth, and the only person who can stop the Dark Cloak. Join him as he starts his mission from the beginning, as he learns the eb and flow of the pokemon world as he slowly trains to become... a hero!

Chapter One is now posted, meet Isilbane, Professor Acacia, and his first pokemon. Not much happens, but it sets the ground for more to come.

ZeldaFan20
2nd July 2003, 04:40 PM
Chapter 3 of To The Rainbow's End is up for all you loyal Pokemon lovers!

Ash and his friends spend a relaxing afternoon in the ship's pool. But, when Ash tries to help Quilava conquer its fear of water, David lets his "mental instability" get the better of him. Luckily, they meet a young Steel-type trainer, named Steven, who quickly comes to the rescue---with the help of a never-before-seen Pokemon. The question is, will Ash's simpathy for his brother soon "run dry?"

Kohdok
3rd July 2003, 07:23 PM
I guess I should post this.

My new story:"Victim of Circumstance" is finally coming together. I've been working on this fic, planning it out, for nearly two years now.

However, I titled the thread "Starting over" for some reason.

The introduction is up, and it's only a small sample for what is to come.

Meet Shadow, an irritated young man with no intentions of being a pokemon master whatsoever. He hopes this fic will be as short as possible, but Fate isn't that friendly....

He also gets attacked by hundreds of Rattata in the intro, take a look!

Chapter 1 coming soon!

DannyBoy
3rd July 2003, 09:37 PM
Hey I posted chapter 6! Here is a sneek peek!

“I choose you, Nosepass!”

“I choose you, Mankey!”

“Great job, now use karate chop,” she shouted.

Mankey lifted its arm and hit Nosepass on the head. “Mankey! Mankey ran towards the rock pokemon with its leg ready to kick. Nosepass flew forward hitting the ground hard.

A pokeball into the air which released the tiny blue turtle pokemon, Squirtle.

“Squirtle, use bubble attack now!” she screamed out.

“Taillow use wing attack,”

“Squirtle use water gun now!” she shouted.

“Taillow, great job, now use gust,” she said to her flying pokemon.

“Vulpixs use confuse ray,” she shouted out.

The attack is Water pulse. “Yea, Yea, Yea, who cares lets just keep battling,” Kayla shouted.

“Vulpixs break free and use tackle,” she shouted.

“Vulpixs get up!”

To find out who wins, who has what pokemon, and who has gone crazy read it! lol

Kohdok
3rd July 2003, 09:52 PM
Okay, Chapter 1 of my story is posted. I promise it will be longer than my Intro. Chapter two might be up some time tomorrow.

Remember, it's called "Starting over", though it's true name is "Victim of circumstance, " (Came up with the title after posting the thread, you know?)

Just a little note here: a lot of my story is going to be more Japanese-based over much else. There will also be some Japanese traditions and words mixed in with the text. So, for a special update, I am going to follow the tradition of Shonen Jump and do

Japanese for dummies 101

Our first word is probably one many of you already know:

Kawaii (Kah-why)

This is Japanese for 'Cute'. Though it has double the syllables, it is a popular phrase that many people put in their fan fics.

For today, I will do a special bonus of two words:

Oni-san (Oh-ni-san)

This is Japanese for "Big Brother". There is a different word for little brother. In Japan, you refer to your older brother as "Oni-san" (You can do without the hyphen), instead of their regular name a lot of the time (Unless you have two, then you might put the name in front). To be cute, like calling "Bill" something kiddy like "Billy", you call him Oni-chan.

More Japanese later.

Kudos,
Kohdok

The Decapitated Mole
4th July 2003, 01:35 PM
Ok, cool. Due to a jackass being on and someone replying to it, I've updated The Life of a Headless Mole (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17701) with Chapter 4: SCwarrior Part 2! That's right, the fake stalker is back, and still jackassing all over the place. Come see!

o_0
jimm

Captain Pringle
4th July 2003, 01:35 PM
I'm finally reposting The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256). Chapter 1 is now up. Enjoy! :)

Kohdok
4th July 2003, 03:15 PM
Chapter 2 of my story has finally arrived!

In this chapter, we have a look at the first night our trainers spend together, followed by the story's first major conflict scene!

and now...

Japanese for Dummies 101

today's word is:

Arigato (Ah-rih-gah-toh)

This is Japanese for "Thanks". It's actually a more rough form of thanking someone and is considered quite casual. 'Domo Arigato' is Thanks a lot, while "Arigato gosai masu" (Please tell me I spelled it right...) Is the formal way of showing thanks. The last 'U' is basically silent, though so it's more "Mas" rather than, "Masu"

Wild Female Machoke
4th July 2003, 03:53 PM
*wipes sweat from forehead* Phew! Chapter 12 of Jewel Eyes (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=279318#post279318) is finally up!

Synopsis: Sakura was separated from her friends in the Silph building. Will they get together again? Also Ash meets up with Karin, Sakura's rival.

Captain Pringle
4th July 2003, 08:45 PM
Chapter 2 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now up. Sorry it's so short. ^_^

Gavin Luper
6th July 2003, 06:50 AM
Chapter 40 of Lisa the Legend - "Colour Blind" - is now up. Sorry its a bit shorter than usual! Cheers!

Cyndaquil7
6th July 2003, 05:21 PM
Chapter 1 (first chapter was like an intro) of Larry the Leader is up, its called Standing on Thin Ice , and there's tag team battles, cliffhangers, and tears ;).

Yay

Kohdok
6th July 2003, 10:46 PM
Chapter 3 of my story is now up! It's a little shorter, but still pretty sweet. Check it out!

Japanese for Dummies 101

Buta

I'll make it simple this time. "Buta" is Japanese for "Pig".

ZeldaFan20
7th July 2003, 07:21 PM
Chapter 4 has just been added to To The Rainbow's End.

Ash and friends share dinner and stories with their new friend, Steven. But the late night hours bring altered nightmares and new disasters...

Drago
7th July 2003, 08:26 PM
And now we have Minty Thrill's 24th chapter, Nitty Gritty, Little Skitty ...isn't that just so cuuuuuuuuuute? ^_^

And so, the crew starts their trek up the foreboding Mt. Madran. On their way, however, a crazed fellow shoves a Pokéball into Tony's hands, then runs off. What's in it? Why, it's a Skitty, of course!! Hang on... that's one of those RS Pokémon... better inject the serum...and fast! That Skitty's out of control!

Captain Pringle
7th July 2003, 08:42 PM
Chapter 3 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256&pagenumber=2) is now posted. Enjoy! :)

Captain Pringle
10th July 2003, 12:40 AM
Chapter 4 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is up. :)

The Decapitated Mole
10th July 2003, 09:54 AM
Ok, I've finally gotten the prologue of The Ivy League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19536) up. It's my first real attempt at a serious fic.

God I hate that. I have to write this on my crappy computer, then write what I've typed on paper, then take the paper to my good computer, and retype it all here, just because my floppy drive is broken.

o_0
jimm

Captain Pringle
10th July 2003, 03:13 PM
Chapter 5 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is up. It's the last "intro" chapter... really. ^_^;

Kohdok
10th July 2003, 07:30 PM
Chapter 4 of my story has been posted.

Zounds! The last pokemon Professor Elm had has been stolen! And who is this Sakura that Shadow's mother is talking about? All will be revealed in due time.

Japanese for Dummies 101 (I do not think you are a dummy nor am I calling you one)

Ninjutsu

I'm sure all of you have heard this word before, but many probably don't know the meaning.

Literally translated, it means: Technique of the Ninja. It is the various techniques used by ninjas in their craft.

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th July 2003, 06:18 PM
Well, here I am again.

Through Blind Eyes

Chapter 15 is up! Lisha is up first to battle Storm for the Storm Badge and this will be quite a show! Will she win or will she fail? *link in sig*

Mako's Family

Chapter 2 is now up and we dig a bit into Mako's past after her encounter with the huntsmen and find out why she usually is emotionless. *link in sig*

ThePhenom
11th July 2003, 08:15 PM
I just posted Chapter 2: Listen and Learn in my fanfic, Pokemon: Pacto League. This chappy is more based around character development, and it sheds light on places and events that will occur in later chapters. I had fun writing this one because things you read in this chapter will play a big part later on in the story. :)

Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=287132#post287132).

Captain Pringle
11th July 2003, 10:11 PM
Chapter 6 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) has been posted. Enjoy!

Quicksilver62160
12th July 2003, 02:31 AM
I have posted a new fic called "The Mythological Age of the Hero Isilbane" (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=287488#post287488), not to be confused with the other story I wrote "Reign of a Hero: Adventures of Isilbane." This new fic is a hero myth, non-pokemon related, an action adventure of sorts. There are eight chapters in all previously written, so I'll slowly post them for you. Here's a teaser of Chapter One:

The dawning of a new age is upon us, the year, 900 AD, and a tide of changing is rising in the world. A land plauged by monsters, demons, and evil entities, life is nothing as it was depicted in history books. Join Isilbane, a young lad who has suprisingly great powers. The whole world he lived in is on the wheel of change, and as we meet him for the first time, so shall he meet a past he never knew, and a life he never lived...

mr_pikachu
12th July 2003, 04:57 PM
Chapter 16 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! The transition to the main part of the fic begins, but with a few unexpected developments... plus a glimpse into the past! All in Chapter 16! You can follow the link here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=287992#post287992). Enjoy!

ThePhenom
12th July 2003, 09:59 PM
Come check out Chapter 3: The Drive For Six in my trainer fic, Pokemon: Pacto League. This is the most action packed of the chapter's so far, so please read. :P

Chapter 3: The Drive For Six (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=288380#post288380)

Captain Pringle
12th July 2003, 11:14 PM
Capítulo 7 del Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) esta... umm... posted. :P

DannyBoy
13th July 2003, 01:51 AM
Hey I am back with A Whole New Beginning! CHapter 20 is up and I hope you all like and below is a preview.

Dan went took off his bag and opened it up. Searching… then finally stated Arcanine the fire pokemon. “Bye! Thanks again!” “Hello, welcome to the pokemon center, May I heal your pokemon?” the nurse asked.

“Wow, that’s an interesting pokemon. “

“How about a pokemon battle,” she said sarcastically.

“I am Dan,” he replied.

She tossed up a red and white pokeball which opened up releasing the poison/grass type pokemon out.

“Growlithe use flamethrower now!” he shouted.

“Spheal use water gun,” she shouted.

Dan shouted as he tossed out the owl’s pokeball.

Enjoy and Thanks for reading!

Mystic Latios
13th July 2003, 04:38 PM
Chapter 1 for Restless Dreams- The Mysterious Mist has been posted yesterday.:P

DannyBoy
13th July 2003, 10:49 PM
Chapter 8 to S.P is up and I hope you all enjoy. Below is a preview and the link is in my sig.

Battle to the Bone!

“Trapinch use bite attack,” Dirk said.

“Kecleon use flamethrower,” Justin shouted.

“Trapinch, watch out!” Dirk shouted.

“Trapinch use dig attack,” he shouted.

“Poliwag use water gun,” he shouted.

“I choose you Cubone!” he shouted.

“Cubone use focus energy now,” he shouted.

Poliwag opened its mouth and shot out a blast of cold blue water and the ground pokemon. “Poliwag try bubble,” he shouted.

“Cubone use head butt,” he shouted.

“Watch out Poliwag,” he shouted.

Poliwag opened its mouth and shot out 11 clear blue bubbles at the running pokemon but Cubone kept running as it twitched every time it got hit by one. “Poliwag, you ok?” Justin asked nervously.

“Cubone, use boomerang,” he shouted.

Justin returned his Poliwag to its pokeball and Dirk returned Cubone to its ball.

Captain Pringle
13th July 2003, 11:23 PM
Woohoo, it's time for Bryce's first gym battle. :D Chapter 8 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted! Enjoy, everyone. :D

ThePhenom
14th July 2003, 01:10 AM
Just posted Chapter 4: A Gyarados of Your Own Medicine in my fanfic, Pokemon: Pacto League. This is the first chappy where Pokemon are caught, so enjoy. :)

The Decapitated Mole
14th July 2003, 09:48 PM
Yippee! Yay! Weeeeeeeeedlyhoodney!

*ahem* Um, yes, well, chapter one of The Ivy League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19536) is up, so read it. Please? And now, an excerpt!

"It's all so confusing, what's going on in my head right now. I can barely even think about what I'm doing. I'm just going, going away from the shadows, away from the drugs, the sex, the alcohol, but they won't leave. They've invaded my mind, and I can't shake them loose. Strange, disjointed images and sounds, all bouncing around in my brain, and I don't think I can take it much longer, it's driving me crazy! I'm in a cold sweat. Raise my hands, to wipe my face, and there's dried blood on them. Oh my ****ing god, what the hell have I been doing!?"

DannyBoy
14th July 2003, 11:44 PM
I posted Chapter 21 and it is part 1. Chapter 22 Part2 will be out later. ENjoy and here is a preview!

Part 1

“Taking care of business missy,” Sarah shouted.

“Shut up, now lets blow this place up and go Sarah,” Blake shouted.

**** After Dan’s Battle ****

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

“Ah, help me!” Joey screamed after the building blew up.

“That’s Joey,” Dan said to himself in panic.

Flames were swallowing the forest up tree after tree. ”Yes, sir,” they replied as Blake put it back down.

They headed up north to base where they will drop off Joey and Matt for there boss and then head out and look for Dan.

Then Sarah went and grabbed Joey by the hair and dragged her out and shut the door.

Sarah pressed 3 on the down side and the doors closed. The doors opened up to a small room with a medium sized cage in the middle. Blake and Sarah dragged over the two and opened the cage. Christina got in and shut the door then sat up front with the man.

Dan started to slowly wake up as the car moved. Dan said it a cloggy voice.

“Now shut up!”

“SHUT UP ALREADY!” she screamed.

“I got knocked out there to,” she replied. “Wait, do you think they got Dan to?”

“Then we can make every pokemon stronger,” he replied.

ENJOY!

Mystic Latios
15th July 2003, 03:38 AM
Chapter 2 for Restless Dreams- The Mysterious Mist has finally been posted, so please read it (and post a comment about it so that I know if its bad or not and also know how I can improve it).

ZeldaFan20
15th July 2003, 01:37 PM
I finally managed to get Chapter 5 up for To The Rainbow's End.

Ash and company discover the cause of the ship's chaotic events, during which time Ash discovers more about his friend Steven. In a confrontation with those responsible, it looks like Ash's adventure is about to end just when it was only beginning...

Rambunctious Jamirus
15th July 2003, 09:30 PM
Chapter 16 of Through Blind Eyes is now up and running! It's Ian's turn against Gym Leader Storm! Will he win or lose? Or will this end up like Lisha's battle, a great big fluke?

Chapter 4 of Mako's Family is now up. We go deeper into Mako's past and one of the reasons why she refuses to get close to people.

dratinihaunter13
15th July 2003, 09:50 PM
Chapter 4 of Damon's Menace ready for viewing! see sig fa link

CrystalPinkTorchic
16th July 2003, 11:45 AM
Chapter 1 of my fic, Rise of Avalon, was posted yesterday. It is a Pokemon-related fic, though the title might not tell you that. :) Basically, this first chapter introduces us to Fayen, an amnesiac recuperating in a small village town who still knows little of his life. The only link he has to it is a Pokeball containing an Eevee that was found on his unconcious body.

The Decapitated Mole
16th July 2003, 11:54 AM
Guess what? You'll never believe this. I wrote a new chapter in the MisAdventures of Hiro! And it only took a month for me to recover! Summer vacation did it, I'm tellin ya. Well, I'll see you all later. ToOdLeS.

o_0
jimm

Chris 2.1
16th July 2003, 02:50 PM
Hey, Monica's Army is updated with Chapter three. Link in sig.

Ouranos meets an old friend, who leads the three to the Clandestine Chamber in the base of Oya Lighthouse. What could be down there?

mr_pikachu
16th July 2003, 03:16 PM
Okay, Chapter 17 of What Dreams Are Made Of has now been posted. The surprise I've been promising, well, let's just say you can find out all about it by clicking on the nice little link I've set up here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=292531#post292531). Enjoy!

Captain Pringle
17th July 2003, 02:02 AM
The fan-favorite CHAPTER 9 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted!! :D

Gavin Luper
17th July 2003, 08:09 AM
Chapter 41 of Lisa the Legend has been posted! Marvel as Lisa tries to battle for the first time since ... well, since a long time ago anyway. Since her fight with Morty I think ...

And what does the explosion in the distance mean?

Find out in Chapter 41 - What Happened at Ecru Lake.

Cheers!

CrystalPinkTorchic
17th July 2003, 01:15 PM
Chapter Two of Rise of Avalon is up. :) It progresses the plot slightly, but eh... :). I wish I could beg for reviews... :)

ThePhenom
17th July 2003, 01:25 PM
I just posted Chapter 5: Adversity In Mulberry(Part I) in my trainer fic, Pokemon: Pacto League. It's the first cliffhanger in the series. To enjoy click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=293416#post293416). :)

dratinihaunter13
17th July 2003, 07:25 PM
what a coincidence, chapter 5 is also up for Damon's Menace! how coincidental. link in sig.

ZeldaFan20
17th July 2003, 10:47 PM
To The Rainbow's End has just been updated to Chapter 6!!

Some unsettling events happen at the Viridian City Prison. At the same time, Ash suffers a terrible injury. One can only guess; will he survive?

Wild Female Machoke
18th July 2003, 04:07 PM
After a lengthy rewrite,Chapter 13 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9567&pagenumber=3) of my fanfic Jewel Eyes was finally posted.

Synopsis: With Sakura still separated from her friends in the Silph building, she met up with Giovanni once again. How can she survive when her Pokémon were all in poor condition? What will become of Sakura's poor Machop?

Chris 2.1
19th July 2003, 05:26 AM
Monica's Army has been updated today with Chapter Four - The Duellist of Isomare.

Now in Isomare, the nearest town in Altonia, Monica, Lee, Victor and Ouranos head for the Duellist Gym, where Victor challanges the Duellist there. However, following an argument with Victor in the Library, Lee storms out angrily. Where has he gone?

geoff
19th July 2003, 10:38 AM
I just started GANTUN:, my first *MAJOR* fanfic project. Go chexk it out- I hope you all like it!

Rambunctious Jamirus
19th July 2003, 12:59 PM
Mako's Family now is at Chapter 5. Our heroes are being followed and it suddenly becomes a race against time for one of the members!

Chapter 17 of Through Blind Eyes is now up. Something goes a bit wrong that splits our heroes apart! Growing up hurts at times.

CrystalPinkTorchic
19th July 2003, 01:13 PM
Chapter Three of Rise of Avalon is up. Our hero thinks some more and is forced to battle the town hot-head, Daisuke. :)

Mewfour
19th July 2003, 03:43 PM
*little voice inside my head:* Update PADS!
Me: But I don wanna
*LVIMH*: Why not?
Me: Cuz I'm too, y'know, laaaaaaaaaazy.......
*LVIMH*: Bull****. You're not lazy, you're just WEAK! You *****!
Me: Oh my God! I've just been hit with a shut-the-hell-up ray! *drowns out LVIMH with loud Powerman 5000 music* Heh, I showed him. And now, back to doing nothing.....

----

Yep, that's pretty much been my life lately. But I've finally update PADS! with the Asylumnation the old and crappy chapters need.

Pokemon, Asylum of the Damned Style! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=295637#post295637)(ch.8)
----
Tom catches another Pokemon, just in time for a vengeful Jen to try and beat a victory out of Tom!

Kohdok
19th July 2003, 04:42 PM
Chapter 6 of my nameless fic is up. Whod've thought Shadow could cook? Then, Shadow has his first pokemon battle in this entire fic (It's about time!).

And now, gimmic time:

Japanese for dummies 101

Today's word is

Sayonara (Sai-YOH-nah-RAH!)

This one is obvious. This is Japanese for "Goodbye". However, we Americans seem to like putting emphasis on the wrong syLAbles...

DannyBoy
20th July 2003, 12:15 AM
Hey I posted Chapter 9 to South Pacific! Hope you all enjoy it! Heres a preview and a link is in my sig!

Chapter 9!

“Bye, and good luck,” he replied.

Justin exited the gym and started off to the pokemon center. “Thank you,” he replied..

“I am Keri,” she replied.

“I am Justin,” he replied.

“Ok, sounds great!” she replied happily.

Justin walked back over with his pokeball and lure ball and sat down. “Poliwag,” the tadpole pokemon shouted.

“Wow, that’s a cute pokemon, I never seen a shiny Poliwag before!” she said.

“I think it is fare I battle any pokemon with Poliwag because I have faith it will win,” he replied.

“When we get to the forest so dust doesn’t fly everywhere,” he replied.

Poliwag jumped from his arms and got ready and Treecko walked up for battle.

“Ready?” Keri asked.

“You bet, Poliwag use water gun,” he shouted.

“Treecko use pound attack now,” she asked her pokemon.

Two red lights hit both pokemon sucking them back in and closing.

Theres a sneek peack stay tuned for Chapter 10 with are friend Jen!

Thanks alot for reading!:yes: :D :wave:

Captain Pringle
20th July 2003, 01:53 AM
Chapter 11 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) has been posted. :) Enjoy!

ThePhenom
20th July 2003, 02:12 AM
I just posted Chapter 6: Adversity In Mulberry(Part II) in my trainer fic, Pokemon: Pacto League. This is longest chapter in the series so far and it contains great battle sequences. Please come and read my fic. The more readers I get, the more I want to write. Check out Chapter 6 here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19582&perpage=15&pagenumber=2).

Captain Pringle
21st July 2003, 01:30 AM
Chapter 12 is now posted in The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256). I'll be back in a week, so take your time with this chapter, eh? :P

CrystalPinkTorchic
21st July 2003, 09:10 AM
Rise of Avalon's Chapter Four awaits your readership! :) An actual cliffhanger lies here...

Chris 2.1
22nd July 2003, 02:43 PM
Monica's army is updated with Chapter 05 - The Rival Army Begins

It's been two days since Lee stormed out of the Gym. Worried, Monica listens to Ouranos and decides he must be in Itshubii Forest, heading for the next town. They follow, but find something rather shocking as they catch up with the Ghost Adept...

ThePhenom
22nd July 2003, 07:32 PM
I just posted Chapter 7: Adversity In Mulberry(Part III) in my trainer fic, Pokemon: Pacto League. The is the final chapter of the 3 part tournament, that starts off with the huge JC Vs. Ally rematch. Who makes it out and can the winner reel off two mores wins and capture the Mulberry Trophy? Find out here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19582&pagenumber=3).

DannyBoy
23rd July 2003, 03:37 PM
Hey I posted Chapter 10 with Jen! Hope you all like it and Thanks for reading! Here is a preview!

Chapter 10!

“Taillow use wing attack!” Jen shouted.

“Caterpie use tackle!” the other trainer shouted.

A red and white pokeball flew into the air from Jen’s hands. The ball opened up releasing a bright red light that hit the ground revealing a silhouette of a pokemon. Then the ball went back to Jen’s hand and then became small. Out of the light came the small peach colored monkey pokemon.

“Mankey, use your karate chop!” she shouted.

“Why is your pokemon wherein a sombrero?” he asked.

Vaporeon started to run fast at the dancing pokemon but was stopped as it shot 5 tiny seeds at the pokemon. The seeds busted open and covered the pokemon in vines.

The pokemon looked at her and said its name again. “You seem easy to catch, love ball go!” she shouted as she tossed the pokeball at the pokemon.

The ball went up and then down towards the pokemon but the pokemon then dodged it some how and was further to the right of the ball that hit the ground. “I choose you Taillow!” she shouted.

The pokemon seemed weak enough and Jen took out the love ball.

“Love ball go!” she shouted as she tossed it out.

Hope you all like it! I had fun with it! The link is below if ya want to find out what happens and who she might catch!

Chris 2.1
24th July 2003, 08:02 AM
Hey there. Chapter six of Monica's Army is now up! I'll not say much, because it features a lot of spoiler things, so I'll jus say this: The link's in my sig, so go go go check it out!

ZeldaFan20
24th July 2003, 12:40 PM
Ta-da! To The Rainbow's End has just been updated to Chapter 7!

In his dreams, Ash is taken to the most beautiful place he has ever seen---by a mysterious woman who appears to know everything about him. However, before he can ask any questions, he wakes up to find himself in a hospital bed. But what did the lady mean when she said that "the time to begin his journey draws ever so near?"

DannyBoy
24th July 2003, 11:46 PM
Chapter 11 is posted and kickin! HOpe you all like it! Below os a preview!

Chapter 11

“Poliwhirl, finish it with water gun!” Justin shouted.

The big blue water pokemon sucked its stomach in and then released a jet of crystal clear water at the brown colored mole pokemon. The pokemon did not move and Justin won.

“Great job Poliwhirl!” he shouted as Poliwhirl turned around and shot a stream of water at Justin’s face making Justin fall back.

Justin started back up walking through Zarlio Forest on the black paved road. He keeps walking until he sees a sign up a head that reads, “Forest of Chimes ~ Old Lady Chime 10 feet away~”

“Old Lady Chime? Chimecho, the psychic pokemon, this pokemon is very rare and not much is known about it.

Tami shouted. “Go, Eevee!”

“Go Eevee!” Krista shouted.

“Hey, I thought you got all the chime pokemon thingies!?” Tami shouted.

“You to Eevee!” Tami shouted.

“Chimecho use psybeam to get the other one,” the old lady said pointing to one of the Eevee.

“Poli-,” Justin said as he was interrupted by the old lady.

“Let Chimecho do it, Chimecho use Psychic!” she shouted.

If ya want to find out what happes read it! Hope you like it and enjoy! Thanks for reading!

Kohdok
25th July 2003, 01:54 PM
Chapter 7 has now been posted!

Introducing Shadow's mysterious, and rather cliched, curse! Also, Kris gets her fist chance to capture a pokemon, though she doesn't seem as thrilled as you might expect...

And now, a Trigun-ish (Or Kikider-ish) type quote:

"There are many things in this world that we fear about ourselves. Some our reasonable, whereas others are complete nonsense. However, one thing is always true: Fear rules us all."

Japanese for Dummies 101

Onna (Oh- nah)

Onna is Japanese for "Girl". This is used to refer to the noun, but it is really, REALLY impolite to call a girl "Onna" when you are talking to her. Onna is usually used when referring to a young girl or a young woman.

DannyBoy
25th July 2003, 06:33 PM
Hey! I posted my next chapter to South Pacific! Hope you all enjoy it and JENS BACK! She should give some life to the fic! Hope you all like and thanks for reading!

Chapter 12: Feeling the Whirl of Water Pokemon!

“JUSTIN!” Jen got back up and helped Justin back up.

“Looks like you caught some pokemon there,” Justin said pointing to her belt.

“I know, this is amazing,” he said walking down the center path.

“Wow, that’s a lot of water pokemon under there!” Jen said in an excited voice.

“Are we allowed to catch pokemon in the water around here?” Justin asked.

“No, these pokemon are for show and to live here because the water is just right for all water pokemon that come here and since there are rare pokemon in there as well,” she replied.

“What kind of rare pokemon?” Jen asked.

Underneath was water with pokemon swimming through it but the tank where the battle was sealed off so no pokemon could interfere.

“I choose you Poliwhirl!” she shouted.

A light came out and hit the water releasing the blue water pokemon. Justin was in shock and his hand went from Chimecho’s pokeball to Poliwhirl’s.

“I choose you Poliwhirl!” he shouted.

“Poliwhirl use water gun!” Justin shouted.

“Poliwhirl use water gun to!” she shouted.

“Justin, take this!” Jen said handing Justin the Kings Rock.

Poliwhirl caught the rock and started to glow a bright white.

Read to find out what happens and who evolves! Thanks again for reading!

Drago
25th July 2003, 09:55 PM
Ooh... Minty Thrill: Chapter 25 ~ Determinator. That means that I'm halfway to 50 chapters! Snazzy! ^_^

A chapter summary for this one is unavailable, due to the bold attempt at a cliffhanger that the other one left off on. Not much, but I liked it. Here's one thing though, it's clear by the chapter title that it's a return to the bizarre!

Captain Pringle
26th July 2003, 04:26 PM
Hah, I'm back! :P After a week of no updates, I've finally returned with Chapter 13 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256). Enjoy! :D

DannyBoy
26th July 2003, 06:05 PM
I posted CHapter 13 that shows what happens in the gym battle! I hope you all like it! Thanks for reading adn here is a preview!

Chapter 13!

“Poliwhirl catch!” she said throwing a rock out there.

The pokemon came out of the water and stood on the platform, Justin and Jen were in ah at what they seem.

Jen said. “Poliwrath use seismic toss!” she shouted.

“Poliwhirl go in the water!” Justin shouted in panic.

Poliwhirl got ready to jump but Poliwrath grabbed a hold of Poliwhirl’s leg and started to spin the pokemon around and around very fast. “Poliwhirl!” Justin shouted.

The ball opened up and sucked the fainted pokemon in it. The ball closed and went back to Justin’s hand. “No, can you heal Poliwhirl for me?” he asked taking out his lure ball.

Justin walked over and sat in the lounge while Jen went to the phone. Justin screamed taking the phone from Jen.

Jen fell into Justin and cried in his arms. “Sir, you pokemon is healed,” the nurse said holding the lure ball.

“Well at the gym both of are Poliwhirl’s were battling and when I thought I would win her Poliwhirl evolved into Poliwrath and beat Poliwhirl,” Justin said.

Justin walked back over taking out the stone and the lure ball. It opened up releasing a light that hit the ground releasing Poliwhirl. Poliwhirl finally made its decision.

The light hit the ground releasing the big bulky Poliwrath. Justin shouted throwing the lure ball up.

The light hit the small platform in front of him and released the pokemon. “Poli!” the pokemon said.

“Poliwrath, use your hydro pump!” she shouted.

“Poliwrath work harder and you will win!” she shouted.

“How!?” she shouted.

Thanks for reading and the link is below! Thanks again and see ya all soon!

:yes: :wave:

Captain Pringle
28th July 2003, 01:27 AM
Scary Chapter 14 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is posted. :P Enjoy!

Team Rocket's Lugia
28th July 2003, 04:17 PM
Whoo! New fic! Chapter 1 is now up!

It has ho-oh in it.

The bond between Pokemon and humans (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20400)

Team Rocket's Lugia
28th July 2003, 04:17 PM
Whoo! New fic! Chapter 1 is now up!

It has ho-oh in it.

The bond between Pokemon and humans (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20400)

Mikey
29th July 2003, 12:34 AM
Search for Knowldge has had major updates today. Chapter's 17-20 have just been placed up.

Chapter 17- Mike's Fight against the Cinder Town Gym Leader
Chapter 18- Mike tries his luck at fishing
Chapter 19- Mike's Rematch against the Gym leader
Chapter 20- A Surprise capture and heading off to a new Island.

Very short teaser summaries. Click the link in my sig. It's a great fic, many people love it so check it out!

Mikey
29th July 2003, 02:36 PM
Search for Knowledge updated!

Chapter 21: Mastering Brick Break! Combusken's Special Training!
Mike tries to teach Combusken Brick Break before the battle against the 3rd gym leader.

Go read, and reply please!

The Decapitated Mole
29th July 2003, 02:37 PM
The MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7107) has been updated with Chapter 38. As Hiro is about to go to the gym, Fred shows up! See the sparks fly!

o_0
jimm

Kohdok
29th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Chapter 8 has decided to incarnate itself.

Shadow and crew save a little girl from a kidnapper, but is there more to this girl than at first glance? Introducing part one of my first two-parter!

Japanese for dummies 101

Kitsune: (Keet-soo-neh)

Kitsune is Japanese for "fox". In Japanese mythology, foxes are tricksters and can easily decieve most humans. There are also Kyubi Foxes (Kyubi-no-Kitsune) Which possess nine tails and are so good at illusion that they can even change their form. As you can guess, this is what Vulpix and Ninetails are based on.

Mikey
29th July 2003, 04:58 PM
Search for Knowledge Updated again! Gish, I'm fast!

Chapter 22: Kington City Gym! The Great Barrier Battle!
Mike faces Penny for a chance at the Block Badge

Captain Pringle
30th July 2003, 02:03 AM
Yay, Bryce survived. :P So... Chapter 15 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is posted. ;)

Mikey
30th July 2003, 03:29 PM
Search for Knowledge updated

Chapter 23: The Egg Hatches! Mystery of the Missing Oddish!
Amanda's egg hatches into an Oddish that goes missing during the night.

Chapter 24: Seviper Vs Zangoose! Protect the Garden!
Mike and co stumble upon a garden protected by a Zangoose. The owner is a strange man that hates the Seviper in the sorrounding forest. What happens? FInd out by reading.

dratinihaunter13
30th July 2003, 04:16 PM
chapta 6 ready for Damon's Menace.

and on a side note, i feel i should have side note, but could not think of one. but at least this way i still have a side note.

Mikey
30th July 2003, 08:35 PM
Search For Knowledge Updated!

Chapter 25: The House of Hypnotism! Catch the Shiny Drowzee!
Mike and co stumble upon an abandoned mansion where each slowly dissapears from 3 strange Drowzees

Mystic Latios
31st July 2003, 02:33 AM
Chapter five of Restless Dreams: The Mysterious Mist has now been posted.:)

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2003, 10:26 AM
Quest of Twelve finally has a new chapter!
Chapter 14 is called "Burning Feelings". Secrets are revealed and the temperature rises. Or was it in the opposite order? :P

ThePhenom
31st July 2003, 08:08 PM
Just posted Chapter 8: Nincada Nonsense in Pokemon: Pacto League. Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19582&pagenumber=3) to read. :)

Mikey
31st July 2003, 09:11 PM
Search for Knowledge updated again

Chapter 26: Carvanha Vs Seaking! Lake of Battle!
Mike fights a pilot when she insults his Carvanha for a chance to fly to the next island for free

Chapter 27: Noman Isle Gym! Drowzee's First Battle!
Mike uses his new shiny Drowzee in his match against Nigel the German Poison type Gym Leader

ZeldaFan20
31st July 2003, 11:20 PM
Chapter 8 of To The Rainbow's End is up now!

Ash's bracelet works more magic on him at the hospital, where nearly all his friends have gathered to see if he's okay. But what is this startling theory Ash has come up with? And what do this bracelet's spontanious powers mean?

Captain Pringle
1st August 2003, 02:25 AM
Chapter 16 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted. Enjoy! :)

Rambunctious Jamirus
1st August 2003, 07:51 PM
Chapter 8 of Mako's Family is up.

Our heroes have decided their plans to leave the city and find a terrible surprise as Rini and Gollen sneak out. The race begins as they run for their lives!

Chapter 19 of Through Blind Eyes is up.

Lisha and Ian take a break from their walking and play a nice game of soccer. Also, what's inside those eggs?

mr_pikachu
2nd August 2003, 12:22 AM
Chapter 18 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! And we have a link, too! Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=308321#post308321) to go straight to the chapter! Thanks for waiting, guys! It's been a stressful two weeks! :yes:

Chris 2.1
2nd August 2003, 04:47 PM
Monica's Army has *finally* been updated with Chapter 7! Back on Pyro Island, James Holmes has a talk with Mr Luenski about the fate of his daughter, while Victor gets in too deep with another Flame Apprentice in Gritzwald! Also, there's info on the comp i'm running ATM! Check it out!

The Decapitated Mole
3rd August 2003, 04:55 PM
I've updated with Chapter 6 of The Life of a Headless Mole (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17701), which happens to be the best chapter yet, and probably will be. i had fun "writing" it, anyway.

o_0
jimm

Captain Pringle
3rd August 2003, 04:57 PM
It's the chapter that The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is known for!! Chapter 17 is now posted, enjoy! :)

Mikey
3rd August 2003, 08:29 PM
Search for Knowledge finally updated after 3 days.

Chapter 28: Contest Training and Rivalries! A Bond is Broken!
Amanda trains for her contest while Jeff has trouble with Nuzleaf.

Enjoy!

Mikey
4th August 2003, 12:33 PM
Another Search for Knowlede update!

Chapter 29: Amanda's Contest! Tests of Friendships!
Amanda has her contest. Will Jeff show up and what other surprises await? Find out by reading!

mr_pikachu
5th August 2003, 12:42 AM
Chapter 19 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! What will become of the battle taking place? And what other surprises are in store for are heroes? Find out by clicking the link here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=310667#post310667)! See you there! :wave:

DannyBoy
5th August 2003, 02:29 AM
I posted chapter 14 fianlly to my story South Pacific! I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading. Below is a lil bit of whats to happen.

Chapter 14: Houndour, Fire Everywhere!

Giant green bushes with small black thorns sticking out and dead flowers covered the ground.

“Be careful there are thorn bushes all around,” Justin said looking back at Jen.

Justin turned around and seen Jen a couple feet back starring into a bush.

“Ah…no,” he replied walking over. Justin walked on over by Jen’s side and looked down and seen a little blood running down onto the dirt path. Soon some came rolling down by Justin’s sneakers.

Jen screamed.

Justin opened it up and pointed at the pokemon. A small picture of the pokemon appeared and then it started to say, “Houndour, the fire dark type pokemon; this pokemon can be extraordinarily ferocious and extremely protective of its fellow type,”

“Not now, this pokemon looks injured,” he said pointing at the hurt Houndour.

“Ok, calm down boy,” she said handing him the small pink wind breaker.

Justin looked up and seen a huge fire up ahead. Jen continued running and Justin followed. Justin ran up and put his hand on his side and took Poliwhirl’s pokeball out. Justin then tossed the lure ball into the air. “Poliwhirl use water gun on the hut!” Justin shouted.

“That is the pokemon that has been burning huts down!” she said pointing at it.

The nurse then left the pokemon on the table and reached for her private phone under the desk.

The Houndour sniffed the pokeball and noticed it smelt the same as Justin.

Jen shouted as she kicked the cage away.

If you want to find out what is going on read it. CLick the link below to read! Thanks for reading!:yes: :D :wave:

Captain Pringle
5th August 2003, 10:54 PM
Will Bryce make it out alive? :P Chapter 18 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted! Enjoy. ^_^

Chris 2.1
6th August 2003, 09:26 AM
Monica's Army has been updated!

After a brief talk with Mortimer, who seems to have formed an alliance with Sid, the two walk off towards the beach, where Monica spots a cave, acessed only when the tide is out. Ouranos tells her to put it to the back of her mind, as herself and Lee head to the Graveyard for their Duel...

mr_pikachu
7th August 2003, 01:30 PM
Part One of the two part special within What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! You can follow the link directly to the chapter here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=312943#post312943). Hope you enjoy the chapter! :wave:

Captain Pringle
7th August 2003, 11:30 PM
Chapter 19 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted. Enjoy! :)

Mewfour
8th August 2003, 12:20 PM
*Plays the Spongebob Squarepants theme*

Oooooooooo......

What's the fic that hardly anyone reads? P! A! D! S! Obscene, disgusting and vile it be! P! A! D! S! With a Pokemon story that smells like a fish? P! A! D! S! Will it ever die, hah, you wish! P! A! D! S! All together now! P! A! D! S!, P! A! D! S! P-A, D-S!

...yes, I'm done now....

Pokemon, Asylum of the Damned Style![/b](ch.9)http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=313718#post313718 ([b)
--------
Tom tries his hand at the Safari Zone. Who knows what crazy hijinx he could get into here?

mr_pikachu
9th August 2003, 11:43 PM
Yes! Part two of the two-part What Dreams Are Made Of special: Frozen In Time has now been posted! And we have a linky! Yay! Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=315139#post315139) to go directly to the chapter! See ya there! :wave:

Pewter City Geodude
9th August 2003, 11:47 PM
I have just posted part 3 of my Pokeshippy Wedding Day (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19456) fic.

Captain Pringle
10th August 2003, 12:11 AM
The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256): Chapter 20.

Mancetric_Trainer
10th August 2003, 04:15 AM
Hey chapter 5 is up from my fanfiction: Ruby & Sapphire: Twin legends, which is about twins setting of on a pokemon adventure together.

In this chapter ( Skit Scat ) the twins run into a delay just before they enter into there first gym battle.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20938

Make sure to read the others chapters first!

Chris 2.1
10th August 2003, 01:40 PM
Ok, Monica's Army is updated, rather late, but updated anyway, with Chapter 09 - The Grave of Mathew Bramley.

Monica and Lee were left at Ch8 in the Gritzwald Graveyard, and now we join them as they are confronted by a skeletal figure. Their duel gets underway as the Duellist brings a gravestone to life, well, the person beneath it anyway, and duels 2-2. Monica and Lee must watch themselves, for the Shaman hides a horrible secret when he hands out their badges....

Mikey
10th August 2003, 06:57 PM
After a long wait, Search for Knowledge is finally updated!

Chapter 30: Dance Fever! Rivalry to the Next Level.
Bonnie continues to chase Lombre around as Mike and co visit a Pokemon Dancer's house. After Lombre interupts, Mike and co's Pokemon are taken! What'll happen? Read and find out!

Last Exile
11th August 2003, 07:38 AM
I have a new chapter of When Destinies Collide at last! :D

Chapter 26 - The Point of No Return

Ash faces his darkest demons when facing his worst frears. Madison and Meowth dare to risk everything to expose the truth. And Sakura plays with fire.

Someone's about to get burned!

ZeldaFan20
11th August 2003, 02:46 PM
Hey, everybody, Chapter 9 is finally up for To The Rainbow's End

Professor Oak gets the surprising details of Ash's new powers, but Aurora rounds on him when he mentions studying the bright treasure. Ash gets his share of hard news too when Delia tells him of Giovanni's recent sickness. But who are these two little figures who have come to Lilycove City so late at night?...And what could they possibly want with Ash?

mr_pikachu
12th August 2003, 12:54 AM
Okay! We're finally getting into the main portion of the fic with Chapter 21 of What Dreams Are Made Of! You can follow the link to the newest chapter here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=316783#post316783). I won't give anything away, because this chapter is too intense to be ruined by spoilers!

Mikey
12th August 2003, 01:10 AM
Search for Knowledge updated!

Chapter 31: Amanda and Wyanut! The Babysitting Dilemma!
Mike and co take a break at a Pokemon Breeder's lodge where Amanda looks after a very adventurous Wynaut.

classy_cat18
12th August 2003, 01:19 AM
Finally, I finished another chapter! Another Filler...Maybe is out for A Doolittle of Pokemon. Please read and reply, because I don't want to think that all that relaxing in Bermuda rusted my brain.

Gavin Luper
12th August 2003, 02:16 AM
Woops ... I haven't updated here for a while ...

The Crystal League was posted with Chapter 2 some days ago.

Lisa the Legend has been updated to Chapter 42 - The Stunned and the Stunners - as of Saturday the 10th. Come and read if you haven't already!

Cheers!

Mancetric_Trainer
12th August 2003, 03:10 PM
Chapter 8 is now up here's a little sample!:

Episode 8: High sea High jinks

The sun stood high in the sky sending down beams of heat that cascaded all across the region. The twins been walking for hours, following along the thin dirt road that seemed to attract the heat. In the distance the twins spotted something, a beach with festivities that sent sounds and colors around the area. Balloons filled the sky and beach umbrella’s decorated the beach that provided the much needed shade. The twins walked closer trying to escape the horrible heat that beat down on them coming up to bikes that lined the entrance of very small beach when Daylena spotted a bike that looked familiar.

“That’s the bike Dave! The run that ran over are feet” she said pointing to the blue bike.

“I think your right Daylena” Dave said a smile appearing on his face.

“Let’s go find that rude little girl and teach her a lesson!” Daylena said now fuming.

The twins continued onto the beach leaving foot prints as they walked looking for the trainer. Suddenly a burst of water splashed into Daylena’s face sending her flying to the floor causing her to scorch her hands on the hot smooth sand. A familiar girl ran up to her and bent down and began to speak softly.

“Oh im sorry I didn’t see you when I told wingull to use water gun”

Check my sig for more info!

Rambunctious Jamirus
12th August 2003, 11:35 PM
After over a week long wait, Chapter 20 *woohoo!* of Through Blind Eyes is up and ready to go! Our heroes find out what's inside the eggs they've received (and you'd thought you'd be nosy and see if I'd tell you here) from the two strange women and it's on to the next town! The Neaho Pokemon Championship has started and our friends may stay for the festivities.

Drago
13th August 2003, 08:26 AM
Minty Thrill's now got Chapter 26: A Very Stupid Sity, under its belt. Just for fun.

Now in Attiles City, Tony and James strike off on their own, prepared to do one thing and one thing only... EAT! They arrive at the diner owned by the daft Katie, who's friendly but not really all that helpful, particularly when James gets arrested for... less than valid reasons! It's now up to Tony to get him out of there. Which would be easy... except Leaves is off doing 'other things'. Cue Cubone and Agwa. How will these three clear up James' name quickly? How else? Through completely inane methods, of course. ^^;

Wild Female Machoke
13th August 2003, 03:38 PM
After a few moments of writer's block Chapter 14 of Jewel Eyes (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9567&pagenumber=3) had finally been posted.

Synopsis: While Sakura's Pokémon were recovering a mysterious violet-haired woman walked in and took Machop out of the Pokémon Center. Who is she and what does she want with Machop?

Mancetric_Trainer
13th August 2003, 03:53 PM
Hello.

Chapter 9 is up of Twin legends.

In the episode: Stop wailing wailmer.

The twins and there new friend Jo discover a hurt wailmer. When they decide to get it to a pokemon center it becomes a whale of a problem.

Check the story out link in sig.

Venasaur89
13th August 2003, 04:08 PM
Does anybody even read this thread? well, not most of them.

Anyway, I started a new fanfic back in June. Its called "To Expect the UN-Expected". Its a trainer fic that revovles around Nabeel, the son of Little Root's pokemart owner. I have tried to keep it original and I am really working hard in it.

Please read it if you have time to!

Also, since my chapters are so long you might just wanna check out the prologue and then the 3-paragraph last chapter's summary. But now, my chapters are at okay length and you can read them in about 5 minutes. CLick in my signature to go there.

Thanks.

Mikey
13th August 2003, 05:03 PM
Search for Knowledge Updated!

Chapter 32: Aipom the Pest! Trouble at the Golf Course!
Mike and co rescue woman and end up getting a free round of golf. But a pesky Aipom keeps messing Mike up.

What happens? Find out by readin!:yes:

Orion
13th August 2003, 05:04 PM
OK,guess I had to post it there first,XD.I started a new Fic after a long time!A lil' Summary:

Dreams Of Mastery.

A Trainer Fic like you've never seen before!Meet Charly,a guy that just turned 10 and got himself in the Pokémon Tec,the best pokémon school of the whole country(Pro-Anime people will remember it).Originary from Orange Islands,Charly and his mom moved to Kanto.Charly wants to become the best Pokémon Master of all times,and for doing so,he'll have to learn everything as possible about Pokémon,and then go to the various Leagues in the Country.Charly has a model to follow:his own father,that sacrificed his life for his Pokémon.The star pendant Charly wears is the only memory of his brave father...

Charly is ready to study,but then he finds out that he needs a Pokémon to start studying.He ventures on the forest,looking for one Pokémon,and right there,his journey begins!

To know more,check the Topic.In my Sig,you'll find the link.Prologue and Chapter 1 up already!

Rambunctious Jamirus
13th August 2003, 09:39 PM
Another chapter of Mako's Family is now up! The fight begins and we learn a bit more of how long Mako and Gollen have been together. And I lot of other stuff that just gives things away.

Orion
13th August 2003, 09:47 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update:Chapter 2 is now up!

After receiving a challenge in the Tec,Charly ventures in search of new Pokémon.Will he suceed in find new partners?And what will become of the cruent challenge he just received?Read to know more!

ZeldaFan20
14th August 2003, 10:37 AM
To The Rainbow's End has just been updated to Chapter Ten!!!

A strange group of Pokemon begin their task of abducting Ash while he sleeps. But the job is risky, and it comes very close to costing them all his life. But where are they taking him? And how long will it be this time before he sees his family and friends again?

Orion
14th August 2003, 10:54 AM
Dreams Of Mastery updated.Chapter 3 is now Up!

Charly gets ready for the showdown against Kino.He prepares Squirtle and his freshly-caught Pokémon for the event.However,it will be harder than he thinks.Will he raise up victorious of that difficult battle?

Venasaur89
14th August 2003, 06:00 PM
Chapter 6 of To Expect the UN-Expected!

The gecko with Treecko!

Nabeel, the young and the latest trainer from Little Root, have set off on a pokemon adventure. He have acheived nothing but have lost his only precious Treecko in the Walt Lake Forest. Will he ever be able to find Treecko or will his life have more twists?

To find out, read the fanfic by clicking in my signature!

Captain Pringle
14th August 2003, 07:50 PM
Sorry for the slight delay. ;) Chapter 21 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) if now posted! :) Enjoy.

mr_pikachu
14th August 2003, 08:28 PM
Yes! Chapter 22 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! And I refuse to spoil a bit of it! You can read the chapter yourself at this link (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=318994#post318994)! Enjoy!

classy_cat18
15th August 2003, 01:06 PM
Alright, I'm done with the next chapter! Come read The Day Continues for my fanfic A Doolittle of Pokemon. Shonta has to find a way to stop Raikou's attack on Char. Plus a famous Pokemon trainer finds his way to Sunflower Town.

classy_cat18
16th August 2003, 02:59 AM
I kinda edited the chapter that I mentioned above. It's a lot better than before, promise!

Chris 2.1
16th August 2003, 06:17 AM
I updated Monica's army with Chapter 1 - Phoenix' Warning.

After walking along the Sahib plains towards Kikio, Monica, Lee, Victor, Nat and Ouranos get in the way of a Centauros Stampede. As the four adepts slay the beasts charging from them, they expirience their new weaponry magic, but end up losing Ouranos. Where has he got to?

Meanwhile, Ouranos has a talk with Phoenix, who he meets in the small forest west of Kikio Mountains. They talk, and it isn't long before Ouranos pines for information about Mortimer as Phoenix bids farewell...

In Kanto, Duncan teams up with Domino, and together they head off through to Viridian City to track down someone able to help them. They find her, but will they have any luck?

Link in sig.

Mystic Latios
16th August 2003, 09:39 AM
Chapter 6 of Restless Dreams The Mysterious Mist has now been posted.:)

Orion
17th August 2003, 04:25 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 4 is now up!

Chapter 4:A mysterious dream.

Charly dreams about himself being on Pallet Town,but he also meets two mysterious Pokémon.They tell him something about his father,and Charly can't stop thinking about him.Will he be able to stop thinking of his father,and stop suffering from inside?

Mancetric_Trainer
17th August 2003, 09:33 PM
Ruby & Sapphire: Twin Legends has been REVISED!

Check out the revised chapter 1 ( link in sig)

Captain Pringle
19th August 2003, 12:18 AM
The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256)'s Chapter 22, the Diamond Gym battle, is now posted. :) Enjoy!

The Decapitated Mole
19th August 2003, 12:16 PM
I posted chapter one of The NEW Mis Adventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366). It's new! And improved!

o_0
jimm

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2003, 09:24 PM
Quest of Twelve has finally made it to chapter 15! :D
"New-found Links" is up, and that's what will be needed when trouble sprouts and the only one who seems to stand a chance at solving it... vanishes away!

The Decapitated Mole
20th August 2003, 08:03 AM
Now chapter two is up in The NEW MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366)! It's still new! And still improved! Praise me! PRAISE ME!!!

o_0
jimm

Orion
20th August 2003, 04:51 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 5 is now up!

Attack from the wild.The revenge of Tangela!

Charly goes to school the next day,just to find that Amy didn't returned home.Charly gets worried,and promising Amy's parents to save her,he goes on in the depths of the forest.He'll find a known menace...will Charly be able to save Amy,and stop these troublemakers once and for all?

mr_pikachu
20th August 2003, 10:04 PM
Yahoo! After a long wait, Chapter 23 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! You can check it out here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=323729#post323729)! Enjoy! :D

DannyBoy
20th August 2003, 11:37 PM
I am finally back with my story after finsihing school stuff! Chapter 15 is up and it is called "4 way or no way!" I hope you all like it! Chapter 16 will be out asap! Keep on reading!

Mew Master
20th August 2003, 11:56 PM
Chains of Dragons has been updated!!

Chapter 6: Ripples into Waves.

In the small fishing town of Termania, the only real excitement is when the fishers bring in a large haul. But when a section of cliffs collapse and the Pendant Bearers walk into town covered in dirt, rumors fly. What makes things even worse, is when Garm's Soldiers start invading the town.

Faced with a dificult decision, will the Pendant Bearers dig down in
the tavern they're staying at, or risk capture to get out of Termania. Adding a mysterious girl that helps out, can the Pendant Bearers survive this encounter with Garm's forces?

It all happens in Chapter Six of Chains of Dragons! Ripples Into Waves

Search your heart,

For it may be the only thing that can save you.

Only on the SMM Network. Your source for new Anime.

Later!

~Mew Master

Chris 2.1
21st August 2003, 04:52 AM
Monica's Army is updated! I posted Chapter 12, King McCaulie's request.

Monica, Lee, Victor and Nat, held in prison, demand to be freed. The King hismelf sees them, and after accusations, begs and plea's, the King takes them to his throne room to ask a favour. Beneath the statue of his grandfather lies an ancient land called Kikio Hollow, which was a mine of dark energy forged into unimaginable horror. Three demons dominate the biggest areas. The army go down to set things straight.

Meanwhile, Duncan and Domino's plans at Maple Drive fail. They take their last resort to ensure they get Lucy, and take her to Holmes straight away.

Link! In sig! Checkie outie!

The Decapitated Mole
21st August 2003, 12:44 PM
The NEW MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366) has Chapter Three now. Fun!

o_0
jimm

classy_cat18
21st August 2003, 07:28 PM
I got a new chapter up! Come see The Umbra Demons Attack from my fic A Doolittle of Pokemon. I know, it's short.

Chris 2.1
22nd August 2003, 07:25 AM
Monica's Army has been updated with, NO, not a new chapter, but the results of the Monica's Army contest I started weeks ago. The winner has been announced, but I shall not spoil! Readers click the link and fidn out!

The Decapitated Mole
22nd August 2003, 08:06 AM
Chapter Four in The New MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=324700) is up now. And I do believe it's the fastest-paced chapter to date.

o_0
jimm

Mikey
22nd August 2003, 01:06 PM
Search for Knowledge is updated.

Chapter 33: Charmeleon, Quilava, and Combusken! Battle of the Fire Starters.

Mike and co attend a fire convention, where Mike sparks a rivalry with a girl with a QUilava and a boy with a Charmeleon. It ends in a small tourney to see who's the best.

DannyBoy
23rd August 2003, 01:21 AM
Chapter 16 is up to my story South Pacific. A link is in my sig to the story! It is the conclusion to the 4 way battle and a strange creature attacks! Hope you all like it! See ya all later!

The Decapitated Mole
23rd August 2003, 01:27 PM
Now has chapter 5 of New MisAdventures/Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366) [it's abbreviated!]. Fun?

o_0
jimm

Mancetric_Trainer
23rd August 2003, 03:21 PM
R&S:Twin legends

Revised chapter 8 is up! High sea High jinks

Check sig for link.

Chris 2.1
23rd August 2003, 06:09 PM
Monica's Army is updated with Chapter 13 - Nat's pride.

Now in Kikio Hollow, the group travel forth to try and find the demon of Wood Hollow, the first of three areas. There, Nat gets seperated from the group in a large redwood and has to duel to get herself out!

Link in sig.

www.pokeusa.com
23rd August 2003, 06:39 PM
Hello, I have started my fanfic. The fanfic is called The Mega Team Battle (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21534)

The Prologue and Chapter One: The Orgin of Treecko have been added in the The Mega Team Battle (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21534) thread.

Orion
23rd August 2003, 06:58 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 6 is now up!

Crossing the Beginning frontiers.Charly V.S. Giselle!

As the first study year comes to an end,Charly finds himself in a new challenge.The battle against Giselle,the Beginner Rank Leader is almost to happen.Will Charly be able to show his true skills and muster he's not a Beginner anymore?

www.pokeusa.com
23rd August 2003, 09:14 PM
Hello, Chapter 2, 3 and 4 of The Mega Team Battle (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21534) have been added. I hate giving out little previews - all you can do is to read it yourselves.

Captain Pringle
24th August 2003, 02:00 PM
Chapter 23 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is finally up. :)

Cyndaquil7
24th August 2003, 03:20 PM
Chapter 2 of the new

In My Dreams: Road to Houen

Is up. You'll find some new little friends in this chapter =).

Mancetric_Trainer
24th August 2003, 11:53 PM
Episode 10 is up!

Episode 10: Crouching meditite Hidden makuhita.

Go check it out. Link in sig.

Tainted
25th August 2003, 01:01 PM
Entry two is up and finished of Fabled Tales: Legend (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=327271#post327271).
Beware the unaimed assault.

Thanks,
Zak Hunter

Mikey
25th August 2003, 01:28 PM
Search For Knowledge updated

Chapter 34: The Dark Tournament! Poochyena Svaes the Day!

Jeff starts competing in the dark tournament.

Mancetric_Trainer
25th August 2003, 03:47 PM
Brand new chapter!

Chatper 11 is up: Fighting aMAZEment.

The twins finally battle the fighting gym leader brawly but with a twist. They decide to have a 2 on 2 battle.

Also alot more so read and review!

Link in sig!

Also new readers not to far in so read while you can!

Mikey
25th August 2003, 05:22 PM
Search For Knowledge updated again!

Chapter 35: The Darkness Heats up! The Great Wind Strategy!

Jeff faces his friend Carson in the semifinals! Can he pull through and make it to the finals?

Bulbasaur4
26th August 2003, 12:55 PM
^^ Chapter 2 is up in Exploit of the End

Jerokai's last few days before he died are shown through his eyes... The first day he returns to his Shishou to discover he has been summoned for a very unique mission.

ZeldaFan20
26th August 2003, 05:49 PM
Come one, come all, the next chapter of To The Rainbow's End is finally here!!!

Ash and his abductors arrive at their little island home, where we discover the true identity of Big Sis. How will Ash react when he wakes up in this secluded tropical hideaway...far from his friends, his home, and civilization?!

Hanada Tattsu
26th August 2003, 06:27 PM
Chapter 57 of Tracey's Quest: The Kanto Pokemon Federation is up!

Tracey and Omar battle, but just because Tracey beat Omar once, means that he will defeat him again? Also, May and Misty battle Taylor for the Cascade Badge, but are they going to win? And Team Rocket learn that Boss Rocket is jealous of her son, are they going back to Kanto, or are they staying in Orange?

Read it today!

Also, tommorow, read Chapter 58!

Tracey and Motohashi reach Vermillion City, but someone is following Motohashi, will Tracey learn of Motohashi's secret? Also, May and Misty are continung to battle Taylor, will their fates turn? Jessie and James head for Kanto, but what will Giovanni do to Madame Boss? Also, Motohashi's Abra learns some cool new moves, will Motohashi use it more often?

Orion
26th August 2003, 06:38 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 7 is now up!

A step towards a dream.

Charly's hard battle against Giselle keeps going.Charly is practicaly hopeless against Giselle's tough squad,but his Pokémon will prove to be better than he though.Will Charly win the battle with that advantage,or will Giselle's power prove to be unstoppable?

Chris 2.1
27th August 2003, 08:38 AM
Monica's Army is updated! Chapter 14 posted, as well as Shiny's 'who the hell are you?!?' "thing". Link in sig.

After sucessfully slaying Sedemon in Wood Hollow, The Army cross the rope bridge taking them to the next area, Fire Hollow. However, the wood is weak, and after splintering, the group are led down a waterfall to Water Hollow.

Down there, they meet Zach, a Water Diviner who had come here with his father to slay the beast. Unfortunately, his father has been down there 4 days, so Monica and the adepts fear the worst.

After recruiting the weak adept, Nat soon becomes aware of Monica's vision, and although the group is too naieve to take her heeds, the Quaker must find a way to protect Zach down underwater...

The Decapitated Mole
27th August 2003, 09:16 AM
Ok, I've updated the new MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366) with chapters 6 and 7. Enjoy!

o_0
jimm

Mancetric_Trainer
27th August 2003, 09:13 PM
Chapter twelve is up of twin legends! My longest chapter yet!

mr_pikachu
28th August 2003, 08:25 PM
Chapter 24 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! Though I don't know if there's reason to celebrate... because you're definitely not going to like this chapter. Or rather, certain character(s) within it. Well, anyway, here's the link to the new chapter! I just love linkage! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=329753#post329753)

Captain Pringle
29th August 2003, 03:18 PM
Chapter 24 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted. :)

Orion
29th August 2003, 07:04 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 8 is now up!

Summer fun!

Charly and his mom go to the beach on Vermillion City to have some summer fun.Charly finds some friends from school,and everything's going well.But Charly doesn't knows that this won't be a single walking on the beach.What kind of problems await Charly in the beach?

Mikey
29th August 2003, 09:36 PM
Search For Knowledge updated!

Chapter 36: Double Gym Battle! Aipom's Helping Hand!

Mike faces off against his 5th gym leader in a double battle. With Aipom's help, can he gain a victory?

The Decapitated Mole
30th August 2003, 07:32 AM
Chapter 8 of the new improved misadventures of Hiro is now available at retailers near you. The link is in my SiGnAtUrE.

o_0
jimm

Rambunctious Jamirus
30th August 2003, 09:26 PM
Chapter 10 of Mako's Family is now up. Strange as the story only has about 20 something posts and at Chapter 10.

Anywho, Mako seems to be looking for another Pokemon to join the team and what's this! A new invention? Will it help our gang or kill them?

*Link in sig, click on the banner*

ZeldaFan20
30th August 2003, 10:37 PM
I've just given To The Rainbow's End it's next chapter, so feel free to check it out!

Ash and Pikachu definitely aren't to happy about what happened, but what's happened to Pikachu? Also, back in Lilycove City, Ash isn't the only one who's disappeared...

Mancetric_Trainer
31st August 2003, 05:15 PM
Okay Chatper 13 is up.

It's called 'Tropical sea bash?'

While battling a trainer on a ship they run into a interesting tropical pokemon.

Tha Legend
31st August 2003, 05:31 PM
The appearance of my daughter (see Avatar) had my writitng on hiatus, but now that I've got a little time. I'm breaking you, my loyal readers off with a new chapter and teaser. The link's in my sig.
~Tha Legend~

"Show Ya Love"

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2003, 01:39 PM
New chapter of Quest of Twelve!
Chapter 16: Change of Course.
It's basically a training session, with new tricks showing up. And there are some hot previews in the end. ^_^

Mikey
2nd September 2003, 08:03 PM
Search For Knowledge updated!

Chapter 37: The Great Sleeping Contest! Jeff Vs. Snorlax.
Mike and co stumble upon a Snorlax at a town Pokemon Festival. After Jeff gets angry with the trainer, he decides to out sleep Snorlax in order to get compensated.

Mikey
3rd September 2003, 10:16 PM
Search For Knowledge Updated!

Chapter 38: Alan Returns! Amanda's Personal Smart Contest!
Amanda meets up with Alan in a small town on their way to the next gym. After the two get into a fight, they decide to hold a personal contest with Mike, Jeff, and the local Nurse Joy as Judges.

Captain Pringle
4th September 2003, 05:19 PM
Chapter 25 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted. :) Enjoy!

Orion
4th September 2003, 06:07 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 9 is now up!

A bloody encounter.

Charly and Amy find themselves inside a ship.There's some evildoers that brought them to their floating base.Charly finds himself out of Pokémon,and worried about his friends,he decides to act.Will he succeed and save everyone?He doesn't knows a huge challenge awaits,though...

dratinihaunter13
5th September 2003, 02:10 PM
Chapter 8 of Damon's Menace made it to the party.

link below

Zee Sage
5th September 2003, 07:19 PM
Chapter 6 of Galyu is up now the link is below.

|
|
|
Right Here

mr_pikachu
6th September 2003, 01:13 AM
Chapter 25 of What Dreams Are Made Of is now up! The final battle at the Gym ensues... but that's not all that's going on... you can see everything here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=335553#post335553). Enjoy!

Orion
6th September 2003, 04:33 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update. Chapter 10 is now up!

Not your average guy!

Charly's vacations have finished,and he heads towards his new year as a student.Now an Intermediate student at the Pokémon Tec,Charly will find good things, and new challenges.

Mystic Latios
7th September 2003, 12:49 AM
Chapter Seven of Restless Dreams: The Mysterious Mist is finally up. Sorry for the long wait.

Mancetric_Trainer
7th September 2003, 07:37 PM
Chapter 14 of twin legends is up. You can still send in your character.

Rambunctious Jamirus
7th September 2003, 09:26 PM
Chapter 11 of Mako's Family is now up. Yeah, I should be doing my other fic but this one was bothering me.

Okay, seems that they haven't given up the search and now, Mako is in the middle of a free for all against the men. She probably would win if her hands weren't tied. Please, check it out!

Dragon_Knight
8th September 2003, 06:54 AM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5387&goto=lastpost

TAL is backk!!!
:)

old readers: chapt 21 coming up in a day or so.
new readers: pls read & review! :)

Zee Sage
8th September 2003, 06:23 PM
Chapter 7 of Galyu is now up.

Old Readers: Get on it now by clicking the link in my sig.

New Readers: PLEase read and review I need all the readers I can get.

Wild Female Machoke
8th September 2003, 07:59 PM
Chapter 15 of Jewel Eyes is finally up. Just follow the link in my sig.

Sorry, I don't have time to write the synopsis.

Dragon_Knight
8th September 2003, 08:33 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=337648#post337648
hey there peeps!

TAL chapter 21, a year in the making, is out :p
not that safisfactory.. but oh well..

ZeldaFan20
9th September 2003, 08:52 PM
Chapter 13 of To The Rainbow's End is finally up.

Ash gets to know Big Sis and all her friends, and even samples some of the local cuisine. But when his Pokemon come out to join the fun, we get an unexpected surprise from one of them...

Orion
10th September 2003, 05:38 PM
"Dreams Of Mastery" update.Chapter 11 is now up!

Two unexpected battles.

As Charly goes on his second day as an Intermediate student,he'll find out that being a pervert is going to be a major problem on this new year.Will Charly get out of the troubles haunting him this day?Or will he mess it all up?

Chris 2.1
11th September 2003, 12:33 PM
Monica's Army has been updated with Chapter 18.........FINALLY!

Now Monica, Lee and Victor get the full blast from Wilson - his Dysnasty Globe searches for nightmares or hellish times from its victims, and makes the target relive horrible times. Find out why Victor is reluctant to return home, why Monica got her Duskull later and find out if Wilson can be defeated...

Thanks!

Mewfour
12th September 2003, 06:59 PM
You'll never guess what I've updated just in time for the summer awards.

BLOODY SWORD: 3050 A.D. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=339967#post339967)(episode 23)
------
Tike and Troid head to South Namerik together to try and gather more support against Ranadiam, though Tike doen't fully trust Troid or his shady past. Elsewhere, back in Lear, Trav begins a long 5-month road to recovery from his severe injuries that he suffered at Lura's hands, and Rixie is nowhere to be found. When united, Trav, Tike and Rixie have always stood, but divided...?

Captain Pringle
13th September 2003, 05:12 PM
Chapter 26 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is finally posted. :)

The Decapitated Mole
13th September 2003, 07:52 PM
Wow, dual updates. Seniority gets to go first, so...

The orignial MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=340689#post340689) has been updated with chapter 39, and The new MisAdventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366) got chapter nine. Snoochie Boochies!

o_0
jimm

mr_pikachu
14th September 2003, 04:13 AM
What Dreams Are Made Of has just reached Chapter 26! Prepare to be surprised... but not everything is what it seems! Here's the link (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=340963#post340963). Enjoy! :D

DannyBoy
14th September 2003, 03:07 PM
Hi! Chapter 18 is out and I hope you all like it! Jen gets to have some fun in this one! Sorry for the delay. The link is in my sig if ya want to check it out! Thanks for reading!:yes: :D :wave:

Mancetric_Trainer
14th September 2003, 03:11 PM
chapter 15 is up of twin legends!

Chapter 15: When Mulitplies Clash.

An acition packed chapter!

I welcome new readers!

Zee Sage
14th September 2003, 07:54 PM
Oi! Chapter 8 of Galyu has been posted after a suprisinly long time. Chapter 11 is being constructed now but please reply so...

Old Readers: Click the link in my sig and read it.

New Readers: Click the link in my sig and read it.

Mystic Latios
15th September 2003, 12:33 AM
Chapter 8 of Restless Dreams: The Mysterious Mist has finally been posted.

DannyBoy
15th September 2003, 04:16 PM
I posted chapter 17 finally making all chapters in order again. Sorry for it not ebing really long its just I wanted to get this out and show what happened and why and what is to come. I know its really short but everything is going to get back to normal whben 19 comes out and it should be a good chapter IMO. Thanks for reading adn teh link is in my sig so check it out and tell what you think. See ya!

mistysakura
16th September 2003, 12:52 AM
Just like me to forget to post here.
Anyway, supernatural Similarity's 4th chapter is up, after a two-month long break. (Or was it three?) i'm not worried though, I'm sure no one was waiting. The link's in my sig.

classy_cat18
16th September 2003, 11:55 AM
I just remembered that I didn't announce that my newest chapter is up. Please read and reply. Oh, and I ain't giving away nothing, not even the title of the chapter.

Chris 2.1
17th September 2003, 02:07 PM
Monica's army is updated with Chapter 20 - Hurican's Sword

continuing from Ch19, Monica and Victor prepare to battle two of the brothers from the Alliance Gym. After that, Ouranos leads them to the Diamond Mountains for a training session...

...and Lee then takes them to the library. There, Nat sneaks off to find a book of her own, and, strangely enough, meets Phoenix, who soon fails to escape from Mortimer. The Ghost adept is now accompanied by Afee, a Purist from Gilliard, which, as well as raising questions, puts Nat's life and Phoenix' life in danger together.

ZeldaFan20
18th September 2003, 07:46 PM
Whew! I finally got Chapter 14 up for To The Rainbow's End!

Looks like someone wants to know more about Ash's "power." On the island, Ash learns more flavors and secrets, as well as the identity of the mysterious place in his dreams. Also, he learns a few interesting "campfire tales" during his visit...

Venasaur89
19th September 2003, 08:16 PM
I finally updated the long-awaited, 8th chapter of To Expect The Un-Expected.

The chapter contains the result of Nabeel's 1st gym battle against Norman, some truth about Sarah and other stuff..

Click Here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=344647#post344647) to read the chapter, and please leave comments as well!

Team Rocket's Lugia
21st September 2003, 09:34 AM
Chapter 2 is now up on my new fic!

The night Darkness Arises: Team Rocket's revenge (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22051)

Orion
21st September 2003, 05:37 PM
Chapter 12 of "Dreams Of Mastery" is now up!

Friendship dies...

As Charly recovers from the bad day he had,he starts to feel a growing hatred towards Amy.The things she said took a very negative effect on him.Will Charly forgive Amy,or is their friendship going downwards?

Click the banner in my Sig to read it!:yes:

Mancetric_Trainer
21st September 2003, 07:30 PM
New chapter is up! Check it out!

mr_pikachu
21st September 2003, 07:37 PM
Chapter 27 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! You can check it out at this link: Chapter 27 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=345951#post345951). Also, if you haven't started it yet, the link to the very beginning is in my sig! Thanks for reading in advance, and good luck to one and all in the Summer Awards! :D :yes: :D

Chris 2.1
24th September 2003, 01:43 PM
I'm in a hurry, but ive updated Monica's Army with Chapters 21 and 22.

Ch21 - The duel commences in Kikio Library, although Nat is sure Phoenix can't cope against Mortimer's deadly strength. Soon, the group learn of a somewhat new reason to travel, as Mortimer and his Alliance make their way towards Kralakorn Lake.

22 - Nat and Monica have an argument, a large one at that, about Zach, which leads to a huge fallout in the army. Meanwhile, James Holmes has finally located Al, and as the 18-year old starts his community service on Fuchsia Beach, he gets a nasty shock...

Thanks,
:wave:
Chris

Mewfour
24th September 2003, 09:35 PM
I write BS. That's right, I write BS. You heard me, I write BS. I write chapters of Bloody Sword, that is!

Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=347690#post347690)(ch. 24)
-----
Tike and Troid finally reach Seru, and if they are to have South Namerik's support, either one of them must win a duelling tournament. Troid is ready to fight, but is Tike as eager...?

Mancetric_Trainer
25th September 2003, 12:02 AM
Chapter 16, Shocking revelations, check it out.

Link in sig.

New readers read! Still can catch up ;)

mistysakura
25th September 2003, 09:00 AM
Supernatural Similarity's 5th chapter is up, and the plot actually begins...

ZeldaFan20
25th September 2003, 09:16 PM
Chapter 15 is up for To The Rainbow's End! It's a bit short, so I won't give a summary this time.

mr_pikachu
26th September 2003, 01:24 PM
Chapter 28 of What Dreams Are Made Of has been posted! Check it out if you get a chance! The link to the chapter is here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=348588#post348588). It answers some questions, but many more are raised in the process! Prepare to find out who the mysterious character is! Chapter 28 awaits! ;)

Captain Pringle
26th September 2003, 01:30 PM
Chapter 27 of The Emerald League (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19256) is now posted. :) Enjoy, peeps! ^_^

Dark Sage
26th September 2003, 05:50 PM
Hello everyone.

I've been away, but I have returned to the website with my own fanfic, the first chapter of the first story of which will start tomorrow.

I call it Earth-PKMN

And what, you may ask, is "Earth-PKMN"?

Be here tomorrow and find out!

- Venusaur

Mystic Latios
27th September 2003, 03:42 AM
After a very long wait, Chapter 1 of Eternal Memories has finally been posted.

Mancetric_Trainer
27th September 2003, 02:02 PM
Episode 17: Aerial race on there case!

What can happen when Jo and Dave enter an Aerial race on Mt. Chimney? Read and find out.

Link in sig!

New readers welcome!

Mikey
27th September 2003, 02:58 PM
Well, Search for Knowledge is finally back from its break and the fall season has begun. It will have a new chapter every few days. There is about 20 chapters left, plus the special extra long chapter.

Chapter 39: Tauros and Miltank! Spring is Here!
Mike and co stumble upon a Pokemon farm on their way to Sitnalta City. There, Jeff is mistaken for a hatchery worker and is forced to help a woman and her Miltanks in Labor. Mike, Amanda, and Aipom meanwhile, try to get a Miltank and a Tauros to fall in love.

Mewfour
27th September 2003, 10:40 PM
Well, I was planning on waiting after the awards to post this, but what the hell. I'm not likely to win anything anyway. So what else is new?

And now, without any further ado, it is my privelige and my pleasure, as The Asylum of the Damned, the present to you a true defining moment in TPMFF's history. Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and gilrs, children of all ages, I give you:

BROKEN GLASS (http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22806), TPM's first eeeeeeeeeever F-Zero fanfic! Enjoy. I know you will.

Dark Sage
28th September 2003, 10:05 AM
Hi everyone.

Chapter Two of the first Earth-PKMN story, "Sore Winner", will be up within five minutes of my completeing this message.

- Venusaur

Mikey
28th September 2003, 05:58 PM
Part 1 of The Lord of the Pokemasters is up! Read it and laugh your rumps off!:D

Mai
28th September 2003, 07:50 PM
The girl who previously brought you... nothing (*coughs*) has at last brought you something!

Timeless Revolutions (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22828): A science fiction/general story based upon the Pokémon anime series and After Dark online RPG.

It's a story about a young man who is sent forward in time thanks to a freak accident... and who may be the future's only hope for salvation from the darkness of an organization of evil.

(Or, you know, it could just be a quirky way for Mai to express her fandom. ^_^;)

Mikey
29th September 2003, 04:47 PM
Part 2 of Lord of the Pokemasters is up! Now you get to see who is Sarumon, The orcs, Strider, and Arwen!

Dark Sage
29th September 2003, 04:47 PM
The third and final chapter of the first Earth-PKNM stroy is now posted!

Enjoy.

- Venusaur

Wild Female Machoke
30th September 2003, 03:35 PM
Chapter 16 of Jewel Eyes (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9567&pagenumber=4) is finally up!

Synopsis: Sakura and her friends found themselves in a hospital only to discover that Bison had finally gotten his hands on Machop. Then came Rose and her telling of how she discovered the spirit living inside the Pokémon.

DannyBoy
30th September 2003, 05:16 PM
Finally chapter 19 is up of my story adn I hope you all like it! If you want to read it click the link below. This chapter has some new intresting things which I hope you all like! Here is a preview!

CHapter 19: Steel, Star, Baby!

“Houndour, use your flamethrower now!” Justin shouted.

“Metang, dodge it and use metal claw!” Darrell shouted.

“That was great Houndour! It is almost over…right?” Jen shouted and then started to twist her hair and stand crooked.

The pokemon both heard their commands and got prepared to attack when Houndour began to glow a bright white color.

“Can it be?” Justin asked to himself.

“Woo,” Jen said to herself.

“No way,” Darrell said look at Metang worried. “It’s evolving into Houndoom!”

If you want to find out what happens, click the link below! Thanks and see ya later!

Last Exile
1st October 2003, 05:51 AM
Guess what?!

Now that my teaching prac is over, there's finally a new chapter for When Destinies Collide! :D

Chapter 28 - Witch Hunter Sakura

Sakura: I could tell you more, but that would spoil everything! This chapter has to be read to be believed!
Ash: Yeah, and it's so huge it had to be split into two posts! It took a month to write!
Sakura: May this satisfy you until the votes for the awards come in! So please read it! Enjoy it! Please do!