PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NHL season thread of POW

Drago
13th October 2011, 07:31 PM
The NHL never seems to get much conversation around here, and this new season really crept on me (thank god, anything to make me forget last season), so I thought I may as well open the floor to conversation. Anyone with a prediction?

Canucks have looked flat against good and bad teams alike to open the season. Could be another long year... Ho-hum...

Katie
13th October 2011, 11:04 PM
I stopped watching NHL after Modano bailed on Dallas and put on that ugly ass uniform for one last lackluster season.

I will literally never get over this.

kainashi
13th October 2011, 11:18 PM
I stopped watching NHL after Modano bailed on Dallas and put on that ugly ass uniform for one last lackluster season.

I will literally never get over this.nothing ugly about the WINGED WHEEL. :mad:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th October 2011, 08:19 AM
I'm rooting for the Buffalo Sabres cause one of Austria's rare famous sons, Thomas Vanek, plays for them. And I hope the Islanders finally reach the play offs again for a change. I like underdog teams.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th October 2011, 06:30 AM
I am only a little into NHL although there are many Finnish players. Is there a webpage where I could follow direct broadcasts?

I just came across to a Facebook poll between NHL and FIFA. I myself think it's a bit bad to compare those two since NHL isn't the same as Ice Hockey World Championship.

And who remembers in which country World Championship 2012 will take place? ;)