PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Hoso eppy of Ash as a Pikachu

Clockenstein
1st May 2003, 12:21 AM
I went to Pokemon Hoso website and I found out that they are going to air something with Ash as a Pikachu. I want to see the good part that hasn't been seen in the U.S.

I keep on forgetting how to display the pictures in this forum without showing links, but here it goes:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_hoso/yokoku/img/img27.jpg

This was not a pokemon special.

Here's the translation from Babelfish (not 100% accurate):

This time, the pickup it does " the scene which can be laughed in any case, " just forms variety program. The latest corner is as follows.

The ポケモン it is strange story

As for the your latest story " Mali Lu of the forest which you can sleep ".
Or in a your certain castle, the ふ don't you think? you do not awaken from the excessiveness, you say the う the your forcing princess who is attached is. Very your that princess is Mali Lu. A certain day, handsome (?) Don't you think? as for the prince, Mali Lu when so from the excessiveness, it tried to kiss but....

The ポケモン regardless ranking

This time, it got near, being associated with " the Mothers Day ", " the ポケモンランキング which we would like to present to the mother ". Certainly if you look at this, it is the anther even in the person who stops it probably is thing in the present of Mothers Day.
Slowly the anther so as for the ポケモン, it is many unexpectedly in the maggot and the laundry. The ポケモン which is the in such must be when it has the ability to make the water clean. If this ポケモン is used, even with " the bath of 2nd day " the hot water be able to make clean, because it becomes conservation of aqueduct generation, the mother is the large joy.

Rocket group ranking

With the ぜ it is, " the broadcasting station to conform ", as for appearing for the sake of, to tell the truth the ニャース where it is found that it is the director of this broadcasting station. The multiple-unit steerable antenna ti * コジロウ with usual broadcast the anther not passing raised the stomach excessively especially, " useless put out " and it was to perform personally for the sake of.
And the ニャース to applying, broadcasting, the fact that it finishes was " the Ni ャ - the ポケモンランキング which is poor the ス ".

Request corner

That this time to take, " it looked at the scene where the サトシ changes to the ピカチュウ, once more to be! " With the request which is said.
The girl " the user of ポケモン magic " name it rides at one time before the サトシ has appeared. She using strange magic trying is recognized, feeling of the ポケモン that tries in the サトシ. But as for magic failure. Instead of feeling is recognized, it changed to the ピカチュウ itself! As for the サトシ in the ぶ じ, being able to return to the original form?

Zhen Lin
1st May 2003, 05:10 AM
The episode name is "Pokemon Hocus' or something like that.

http://www.pokemasters.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=282&page=1

Light_Togetic
1st May 2003, 01:23 PM
Yeah, that's a picture from an episode that aired sometime in late Johto. It must just be from a Hoso clip episode. Zhen Lin gave the link to the episode's summary.

Hanada Tattsu
1st May 2003, 03:10 PM
Hoso isn't only a show that has specials, it's also kind of a variety show, a show that airs the "best of" moments of the anime.

This is probably the show's funniest moments, and this was one of them. It's from a late Johto episode, "Hocus Pokemon" that aired lately on Kids WB.

Nikku-San
5th May 2003, 10:23 PM
For some reason I don't remember the mirror thing... Are you sure it's not possible they could do a special that takes place between two older episodes? Hehe, just being hopeful.

Oh, and that translation is so messed up it's funny. :P

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 10:40 PM
Yah I saw that episode when it premiered in early april. It was funny because in the next episode it started with ash still a pikachu. Imagine alot of other characters from the show as pokemon. :P

Chris 2.1
6th May 2003, 11:08 AM
imagine a Psyduck with ginger plaits....lol, its Misty! Or maybe a Pineco that flirts, and when it gets turned down, it explodes!

Hanada Tattsu
6th May 2003, 04:25 PM
No, it is from the Johto episode.

When Ash first gets turned into Pikachu, Misty holds a mirror up to Ash's face, to show him that he transformed into Pikachu.

Nikku-San
6th May 2003, 11:42 PM
Ah, okay. I haven't really been paying attention to the episodes for the last few months. Saturdays have been screwed up for me lately. ^^;;

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Nikku-San
Ah, okay. I haven't really been paying attention to the episodes for the last few months. Saturdays have been screwed up for me lately. ^^;;

It's pretty recent, but it was aired about one and a half months ago. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything big. Aside from this week's new episode on Kids WB in America, the rest have been boring fillers.