PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian's Travels

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd March 2009, 11:44 PM
Ok here is my 4th I think to make a fanfiction here but I am sure that this one will continue since I have good ideas for it and it pretty much has unlimited locations and scenarios.

~*~*Chapter 1*~*~

New Beginings

It was a quiet Monday morning in Greenbranch town in the isolated region known as Kaloem. A flock of Pidgey soared overhead and nested in a tree before starting their joyful yet very loud song. While in a nearby house an alarm went off with a beep slowly waking up its intended target. Sebastian groggily woke up and rubbed his eyes in an attempt to clear his vision, he turned down to the clock and screamed in excitement.

"Yes" he shouted "Todays the day I finally get my first pokemon"

Sebastian is your average 15 year old kid in the pokemon universe. He stands about 5'10" with short wavy brown with bright green eyes like 2 emerald crystals. He normally dons a black cap with his favourite baseball teams insignia on it, the Lisen Lucarios. His top also bears the Lucarios symbol but the colour is white instead of gold, while on his legs he usually goes for a long pair on stonewashed jeans. He also carries a pair of dark black sunglasses and a pair of fingerless gloves.

Putting on his normal garbs he slides down the rails of the stairs, then subsequently falls down at the end of it, picks himself off the ground and races into the kitchen where the rest of his family is. His mum was at the kitchen counter making the breakfast for everyone while his dad sat at the table reading the morning newspaper. His little sister on the other hand seemed to be constantly screaming wailing for her breakfast all the time.

"Morning Sebastian" beamed his mum as Sebastian sat down at the table.

"Ah morning mum" replied Sebatian.

Sebastian's mum passed him a plate of toast and bacon which he happily ate all the while thinking about the journey he was about to embark on.

"Mum is all my stuff packed?" enquired Sebastian as he finished up his breakfast.

"Yes honey its all in the bag by the front door" she replied

Leaping up from his seat Sebastian ran towards the door and gazed upon the large bag. As he shuffled through it he made sure that he had everything he needed. After a thorough check of his pack he runs to the front door.

"Ok guys I am off to see Professor Rose" yelled Sebastian as he walked out the door.

Walking down the small streets of his humble town as he kicked stones from the rocky paths. As he moves closer to the Professor's laboratory he sees other people in their yards enjoying playing with their pokemon only to make him even more excited about getting his own pokemon. Continuing his way to the lab he stops himself at the giant bar gates at the front of the estate to enter the lab. Searching around for away to get in he finally finds a small speaker box and a button.

"Hello is anyone there?" Sebastians asks into the speaker box.

"Yes there is, may I ask who is speaking" replied the voice.

"Its Sebastian, I am here to collect my first pokemon" spoke Sebastian.

"Oh yes your scheduled here for 10:00 please come in" the voice muttered.

With that the giant gates opened allowing Sebastian access to the estate. Walking through the gates Sebastian looks around in awe at all the pokemon running around the grounds and begins to grow more and more anxious. Finally he reaches the door of the giant white building he grabs hold of the pokemon shaped door knocker and bangs it really loud. Shifting from foot to foot as he waits Sebastian sighs in anticipation until the door of the laboratory finally opens revealing a tall slender women standing just under 6 feet.

"Well if it isn't Sebastian.L.Coyle" exclaimed Professor Rose as she brushes her vibrant red hair out of her eyes. "You here for your first pokemon I guess"

"Yes, Ma'am" Sebastian replies as he sways nervously in the prescene of the hot Professor Rose.

"Please come this way then" Professor Rose says as she points in the direction to the main lab.

"Uh thanks" Sebastian squeaks as he moves into the air condition building and begins walking towards the main lab.

Sebastian stares around at all the equipment in the labs as he passes them and thinks about what they are used for. He is also trying desperately not to look at Professor Rose as she walks infront of him. A giant sliding door opens at either side allowing both Professor Rose and Sebastian pass through into a room filled with more computers and shelves filled with many different types of pokeballs. Professor Rose moves over to a small dome like protrusion in the room before touching a small button which causes the dome to elevate itself out of the ground till it reaches Professor Rose's waist.

"So which pokemon would you like to choose?" asked Professor Rose.

"Which ones can I choose from?" replied Sebastian.

"Well you have a choice of the Fire pokemon: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic or Chimchar. The water pokemon: Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip or Piplup. Or the grass pokemon Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treeko or Turtwig" Professor Rose said as she listed them off.

"Well I have been thinking about it and I would like to choose Mudkip please" replied Sebastian still staring at the ground avoiding eye contact with Professor Rose.

"Here you go" exclamied Professor Rose as she picked up a small red and white pokeball with a blue water droplet and threw it over to Sebastian.

"Yes, Yes Yes" shouted Sebastian as he grabbed the ball and ran around at the excitement of getting his first pokemon. "I have a Mudkip"

"Well you better go say goodbye to your family before you start your journey" whispered Professor Rose as she knelt down to Sebastian's height.

With that Sebastian ran out of the laboratory in a mixture of excitement about his first pokemon and embrassment for his love of Professor Rose. Running down the roughly made paths again back towards his house Sebastian tries his hardest not to trip and break a leg before his journey begins. After reaching his house he bursts open the door and reaches for his pack to start his adventure. But a large hand grabs his before he can reach the bag, looking up he sees his dad holding his arm while carrying Sebastian's younger sister in the other.

"You weren't going to go with out saying goodbye to use were you?" enquired his father

"Uhh no" stammered Sebastian "I was just getting ready to go then I was going to say goodbye" replied Sebastian.

"Well anyway good luck on your journey son" Sebastian's dad said as he shook Sebastian's hand.

"Be careful" his mum added as she kissed him on the cheek. His sister just sat quietly as she buried her face into her's father shoulder.

"Well I will be off then, I won't forget to call" uttered Sebastian as she walked out the door.

As he got a few steps away from his house he began to realise how heavy his pack actually is. But in no time at all he was at the outskirts of Greenbranch he put down his pack for a minute and does a scout around taking in the fresh country air. He decides to set free his companion and let him enjoy this beautiful atmosphere as well. He reaches to his belt and grabs the pokeball and throws it releasing a red blob which forms into a small blue fish like monster.

"MUDKIP" exclaims the little monster as it is finally out of the cramped ball.

"Now what shall I call you?" whispered Sebastian as a million names rushed through his mind. "I think I will call you Watery since your part water or how about Groundy?"

A very deep british accent suddenly came from nowhere "I dont think there shall be any ridiculous name calling going on here my good fellow"

"Who said that" asked Sebastian

"Down here you dullard" came the voice again.

Sebastian looked down only to see his Mudkip staring back up at him. "Seriously where are you leave me and my Mudkip alone" shouted Sebastian.

"Oh dear" came the voice once more "You're no the brightest bulb in the bunch, I am the Mudkip you dolt"

Sebastian looked down at the Mudkip again to see it now standing on two legs its front hands on its hips. "You can talk?" asked Sebastian.

"Of course I can you twit" said the Mudkip as he walked behind some nearby bushes. "Also don't you dare call me by any of you poorly thought through insults of names"

"So what is your name?" Sebastian asked as he watched the bush shake.

The mudkip emerged from the bushes except this time he was wearing a tiny black top hat, a monocle, a small tuxedo and a small walking cane. "You may call me Muddly Kippington the 4th, son of Swampala Perton, heir to the throne of the crystal lakes in Sinnoh"

"Can I just call you Muddly then?" asked Sebastian.

"No" shouted Muddly Kippington "You may use my full name or at least call me Muddly Kippington the 4th"

"What ever Muddly" whispered Sebastian.

"Don't start with me young man or I shall give you a beating you shall never forget" replied Muddly to the snyde remark.

"Well" Sebastian sighed "This is going to be a long trip"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also their own character to anyone who can determine the origins of Sebastian's full name. Trust me I am serious

PancaKe
4th March 2009, 07:15 PM
I get some sick happiness from reading trainer fics. Maybe because they're just so nostalgic! I don't really know.

Either way, I had fun reading this!

It does seem a little cliche though; the biggest challenge you'll find with your trainer fic is sticking to the genre but cutting the cliche. It's so hard! The most important thing I think you need to establish is strong stand alone characters; people with personalities that stay consistant but change slightly from experiences. I found that both sebastian and muddly to be very cliche in the types of roles they play. Unless you're planning to have Sebastian appear to be the young typical trainer (like Ash appeared so often), his character needs a bit of personality. same with Muddly - he seems like a pompus Englishman at the moment, and he might be, but his character needs to seem real as well. Do I make any sense or am I just rambling??

Also there were minor spelling and grammar errors such as no punctuation etc. And I noticed you changed tenses a few times. If you are writing in past tense, stay in past tense. And why do your characters go from shouting to whispering so quickly?

I look forward to the next chapter! :D

Crazy Elf Boy
4th March 2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks for your input Pancake, as for the characters Sebastian seems to be your normal trainer but his personality might seem light on the outside. But I am thinking about maybe giving him a slight touch of schitzophrenia just to add a little drama to the story but so far in the first chapter there was no point where I could really give a lot of insight to his overall personality only the eager trainer part. Also yes Muddly is supposed to be the condescending English rich person stereotype because I thought it would be funny. Mainly because Sebastian some times comes off a little stupid so Muddly is there to snap him back in line with a quick snyde remark. WOuld he seem more real if I drew a picture of him for you?

Lastly with the grammar remark I have to write all these in note pad, so I really can't see where the mistakes are with out going over it a few times with a fine tooth comb.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th March 2009, 11:40 PM
Notepad rules.

I printed this a read it in my bed last night. Having a crush on the female Pokemon prof is an interesting twist though I didn't figure it out until you mentioned the word love. My big love back in high school had red hair, too. And now I was a little surprised when Mudkip began to talk and it changed the plot considerably. That is a part when a reader stops because he or she thinks you have gone too far. I myself had to read the same part many times to make sure the Mudkip really was the one who talked. But your last post does reveal a little too much, although I'm now even more curious as I have schitzophrenia myself. Now did I reveal too much?

I tried to Google search and wiki for the words Kippington, Swampala and Perton. I found this (http://www.bizwiki.co.uk/nursing-homes/1051743/kippingtons-nursing-home.htm) and this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perton). It would have been much easier for us TPMers if he had been named Mielikkitalo, I have explained it quite many times.

Keep up the good work, but don't push yourself too hard as there's also more than fanfics for you to do here at TPM.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
5th March 2009, 02:20 AM
I'm a bit torn on this. I never really liked the idea of talking pokemon, but if you can convince me along the way, that'll be good.

It is indeed a tad cliché, as are all trainer fics, but it didn't really give me that spark to keep on reading.

Not much was told in the first chapter, so I'll wait and see what you can come up with to interest me further.

Thorne_Darkrose
5th March 2009, 04:02 AM
Hm, Sebastian wasn't named after Stevie Coyle was he? Anyways I liked the fic for the most part, though the talking mudkip threw me off, you'll have to sell me on the smart alleck water type but other than that, I am happily awaiting the next chapter. I hope you make it a good one.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th March 2009, 06:57 AM
Thanks for reading the first chapter guys. Also with the name all you have to do is look at my forum name, avatar and signature then you should get an idea of where the name Sebastian.L.Coyle comes from.

Mikachu its nice that you did google Kippington, Swampala and Perton but actually the don't mean anything at all. Muddly Kipptington's name just comes from the name Mudkip.

Mudkip = Muddly Kippington

While Swampala Perton is the same thing just with Mudkip's final evolution.

Swampert = Swampala Perton

Also MLG with the talking pokemon idea, I gave Muddly the ability to talk because without other people interacting with him the fic would seem dull while Muddly adds a sense of sophisitcation as well as humour.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

Sebastian's First Capture

As Sebastian walked down the dusty path with his new partner Muddly Kippington constantly berating him with insults about how stupid and insignificant he is compared to Muddly.

"Will you stop this already" shouted Sebastian as he turned his head to the tiny pokemon "Seriously this is getting really annoying"

"Well my good man, I am sorry to tell you the truth but that is how I feel about you and the rest of your kind kind" replied Muddly.

"Why do you feel this way about humans?" inquired Sebatian

"Well for starters" Muddly remarked as he put his tiny hands on his hips readying himself for a long winded speech. "1: You all think that pokemon are stupid and will do everything you order us to. 2: You think we have no free will likes or dislikes and we are no more then just mere toys used for your amusement. Last 3: You dress us up in tiny little outfits which you perceive as cute and parade us around in them for the enjoyment of others"

"But your wearing clothes right now, aren't you being hypocritical?" asked Sebastian with a smirk across his face.

"No" responded Muddly "These are the clothes of my family it is my rite to wear these rather then being sitting around all day naked"

"Wait your family?" questioned Sebastian.

"Yes" answered Muddly "What do you think all pokemon don't have mothers or fathers as well as brothers and sisters"

"Well yes I knew that, but could your whole family speak the way you do?" asked Sebastian.

"Of course they can, my family remains one of the few pure bred pokemon lineage still remaining in this world" replied Muddly in a snyde manner.

"So that means all pokemon could speak at one point?" queried Sebastian.

"Yes, my slightly less intelligent aquaintance" responded Muddly. "But through generations inbreeding and enforcement of servitude for the humans many pokemon have forgotten how to speak. It sickens me to see all these other pokemon running around out in the wild defecating behind bushes and eating measly wild foods when they should be aware of their real inheritance"

"So why were you in the pokeball at Professor Rose's laboratory?" questioned Sebastian.

"Ok" replied Muddly "It is a bit of an embrassing story but I shall tell you if you never speak of it to anyone else you annoying little twerp"

"I promise" answered Sebastian as he secretly crossed his fingers behind his back.

"Well" continued Muddly "It all started about 4 weeks ago, I was travelling with my father and mother on a delightful joy ride on a boat in the lake just outside of Greenbranch town we I got thrown off and seperated from my parents. As I hung up my clothes to dry and wandered around the forest I was suddenly struck from behind by a wretched pokeball and then everything became dark. The first thing I saw after that was your ugly face trying to give me a nickname which you thought would be funny."

"Oh I am so sorry to hear that but your mine now so it doesn't matter" beamed Sebastian.

"You low level ingrate how dare you say that I am yours" remarked Muddly "In any sense of the word am I yours, furthermore I shall not be helping you on this journey one bit."

"Wait, what can you please please help me. Please, I am new and I need help" cried Sebastian.

"Fine, but you have to do something for me" replied Muddly.

"What is it?, I will do anything" cried Sebastian again.

"Well for starters, you do not own me. In fact if anything I own you from now on, I will not go in my pokeball ever ever again lastly I shall never fight for you in a battle unless I feel like it." stated Muddly.

"Fine" Sebastian said in agreement. "But would you at least help me to catch one more pokemon so you don't have to fight all the time"

"Ok" Muddly responded "But this is the first and last time I do anything against my will, which pokemon shall I help turn into your slave?"

Sebastian looked around furiosly for a pokemon that he could use so Muddly wouldn't yell at him. Finally a small set of bushes rustled followed by a short blue fox walking out. The fox then sat on the grass sniffing the air with its cute button nose before wiping its masked eyes with its paws.

"I want that one" ordered Sebastian as he pointed to the blue fox.

"As you wish" came the reply from Muddly as he moved over towards the fox. "See here my good man" Muddly greeted.

"Rioluuuu" came the response from the Riolu.

"Hmm yes very interesting, anyway my friend over there would like to catch you and turn you into a slave which will be forced to love him and battle other pokemon like you for his enjoyment" stated Muddly. "Do you understand that?"

"Riooooolu" beamed the tiny fox.

"Well" muttered Muddly. "I guess you are stupid enough to go for this aren't you. Oh Sebastian my good man I think I have found a animal whose intelligence rivals yours" With that Muddly brought his walking cane down onto the head of the Riolu knocking it out.

"So can I catch it now?" inquired Sebastian.

"Well of course you can you mindless little dweeb" replied Muddly. "Just throw a pokeball at it you twat" With that Sebastian threw a red ball through the air and watched as it struck the Riolu before shouting out loud as the tiny ball engulfed the pokemon and sucked it in.

"Sweet" Sebastian yelled. "I caught my first pokemon"

"Yes yes, good for you. Your mother must be so proud of you" Muddly commented in a sarcastic tone.

"Now lets see my new companion" siad Sebastian as he threw the pokeball onto the ground.

"Riiiiiolu" cried the tiny pokemon being released from its ball.

"Now what should I call you" pondered Sebastian as he sat down.

"How about Stuipdy or Lameo, those are the kind of names you would choose aren't they?" remarked Muddly.

"Oh Shut up Muddly what do you know, I think I shall call you Kitsune-Chan. Do you like that?" asked Sebastian.

"Rio-lu" yelped Kitsune-Chan nodding his head in agreement.

"Well it is settled then from now on you are Kistune-Chan" beamed Sebastian. "So what do I do now?"

"Well you bimble headed novice" smirked Muddly "Well a good trainer would be striving to get gym badges from the 17 gyms of Kaloem"

"17 gyms?" Sebastian exclaimed. "Aren't there usually 8 in other regions"

"Well yes they are, but here in Kaloem the pokemon league administrators wanted to make more gyms one of each type to test each trainers skills to make sure they are worthy of league participation. Also it is to keep idiots such as yourself from wasting their time" spouted Muddly with a twinkle in his eye.

"So where is the first gym then?" questioned Sebastian.

"Well I think the closest gym is in the next town over, I believe it is called Kakakura town" replied Muddly

"So its off to Kakakura town with us then" shouted Sebastian.

"RIIIIIOOOOLUUUUU" Kitsune-chan joined in.

"Oh god" muttered Muddly "You to really are ignorant aren't you" Kitsune just turned its head sideways in a cute fashion.

"Well" sighed Muddly "This is going to be a long trip"

Thorne_Darkrose
5th March 2009, 02:30 PM
hm, well I like sebastian and Kitsune-Chan, but for some reason I wanna hit Muddly with a tire iron lol.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th March 2009, 04:47 PM
Thats because I want everyone to feel that way, everyone needs to get angry over something why not Muddly?

PancaKe
5th March 2009, 07:10 PM
Muddly really does annoy me. I'm glad that's your intent though. Although I'm still struggling to deal with the cliche's presented. Sebastian still reminds me of Ash Ketchum; his personality needs to be deepened! I'm really struggling to relate to him. Although, in saying that, it's hard to relate to a kid going on a pokemon journey when you're twenty and work in an office :P but you get what i'm saying... yeah?

Crazy Elf Boy
5th March 2009, 11:20 PM
Ok here is the next chapter

Chapter 3

First Contact

The sun hung low in the now burnt orange sky, while flocks of numerous types of pokemon flew back into the tree tops of the giant forest which now stood before our travellers.

"Woah" exclaimed Sebastian as he lifted his head to take in the magnitude of the magnificent trees.

"This is the Kakakura Forest" answered Muddly consulted a map which seemed to appear out of nowhere. "It borders the small town of Kakakura after which it was named. Apparently it is very vast and filled with many pokemon"

"Amazing" uttered Sebastian in a state of awe. "Hey wait where did you get that map from?"

"Oh this?" replied Muddly "I stole it out of your back pack while you weren't looking"

"Oh well" sighed Sebastian. "Lets keep going, because we better set up camp soon. Come on Kitsune"

"Lu-lu" came the reply from Kitsune as he jumped on to Sebastian's shoulder and sat there.

With that the three travellers ventured into the forest and began searching for a suitable camping spot. But before long they had found a nice open clearing with a crudely set up fireplace and three log seats.

"Well it looks like this will do" huffed Sebastian as he lowered his heavy pack onto the grass benath him.

"Yes" replied Muddly "For vermin it would be"

"Look" Sebastian shouted "Can you please stop being synical for five seconds and just help me unpack"

"Fine" Muddly replied sharply. "I shall assist you in the unpacking of the nessecary supplies only because I need them as well" With that Muddly moved over to the pack and removed a large blue tent from it and in no time it all had it set up. While he was doing that, Sebastian made a feeble attempt at making a small fire in the burnt out pit.

"There we go" beamed Sebastian at the sight of his achievement. "A fire worthy of kings"

"I don't think so my muggle headed pal" remarked Muddly "Any fire you created shall ever be worthy of a king's devotion"

"Oh what do you know" snapped Sebastian.

"Well coming from a royal bloodline has taught me many things and one of those is don't trust anything made by a fool" retorted Muddly.

"Well Kitsune like it don't you?" asked Sebastian.

"Lu" it replied while shaking its head in agreement.

"Well at least some one appreciates me" Sebastian muttered under his breath. "Anywho I am going to go and find some stuff around here for us to eat, anyone want to come with me?" questioned Sebastian.

"Rio" beamed Kitsune as he stuck his paw in the air.

"Well its settled then" said Sebastian. "Muddly you stay here and watch the camp site"

"Fine if I must" replied Muddly as he sat himself down in a fold out chair. "Just make it snappy"

Rustling through his pack again Sebastian pulled out a flashlight and headed with Kitsune into the deep dark forest. The forest was littered with many leaves on the ground which gave a satisfying crunch when crushed underfoot. Also a multitude of pokemon could be heard from the tree tops as well as shuffling noises beneath the ground from tunneling pokemon. Sebastian began to shudder at the creepy sounds made by the pokemon and begin to move closer to Kitsune for his protection. But it wasn't long at all before the duo came across a veritable smorgasboard of wild berries and other fruits growing in a grove.

"Wow" exclaimed Sebastian as he stood bag to take in the view. "This is fantastic, this sould be more then enough food for the night" Sebastian passed Kitsune a small bag, Kitsune smelled it for a bit then put it on his head not sure what it was used for. But after seeing what Sebastian was doing he quickly followed suit and began picking the berries.

"I hope these berries make a good meal" said Sebastian as his bag was almost overflowing with different types of berries. A snap of a twig caused Sebastian to turn around, his heart beating at almost twice its normal rate. "What was that?" asked Sebastian as he turned to Kitsune. His small companion just shrugged its shoulders and continued picking the berries. "Maybe its just my imagination then"

Muddly's heart was also beating faster "Did he see me following him?" he murmed to himself "Because if he found out I was trailing him I am so gone" Muddly peaked out his head again to continue watching Sebastian's actions. Muddly heard another branch being broken underfoot, but he could swear that it wasn't him. Turning around Muddly saw a giant Rhydon standing behind him. "Uh oh" he muttered under his breath "This isn't good" But much to his relief it hadn't spotted him but it was moving into the clearing where Kitsune and Sebastian were picking berries.

A large thumping began to shake the ground which prompted Sebastian to turn around. "Oh my god" yelled Sebastian as he saw the giant Rhydon standing over Kitsune who seemed to be completely unaware of its situation. "Watch out" warned Sebastian as the Rhydon readied its fist for an attack, Kitsune turned around but to late to dodge the incoming attack. All Kistune could do was watch as the fist came straight towards its tiny fragile body.

But then suddenly Kitsune could feel its body being thrown to the side. Yet it was not by the huge Rhydon but by Sebastian who had pushed Kitsune out of the path of the fist and was now shielding him from the debris that followed.

"Did who really do that?" wondered Muddly as he watched the fight raging on from his safe little hidey hole. "Maybe he isn't as selfish as I though"

Picking up Kitsune, Sebastian watched as the Rhydon searched for the intruders before setting his eyes in Sebastian's direction again.

"Oh crap" shouted Sebastian as he ran again trying to avoid being hit by the Rhydon. "What am I going to do"

"Riiilu" screamed Kitsune as he wriggled around in Sebastian's arms trying to get free.

"No don't, you can't do anything" Sebastian told the blue fox, but he would have none of it. Jumping out Sebastian's arms and taking a defensive position between Sebastian and the oncoming Rhydon.

"Ri, O" yelled the tiny fox as he prepared himself for an attack, his right paw glowing a bright white with energy. "Luu" he finished as he rammed his tiny fist into the face of the Rhydon causing it to fly back and subsequently KO the Rhydon.

"You did it" exclaimed Sebastian in jubilation as he picked up Kitsune and threw him up in the air in celebration. "Ok lets head back to camp" Kitsune nodded in agreement and the two moved back towards the camp.

"Oh damn" whispered Muddly as he quickly hurried back to camp and sat himself back into his chair.

"Hey Muddly, how were things while we were gone" asked Sebastian as he and Kitsune put down the bags of fruit.

"Normal as usual" came the reply "How did the food find go?"

Sebastian looked down at Kitsune and the back at Muddly. "No nothing at all" With that both Kitsune and Sebastian started fishing through the bags for the berries that looked the most delicious. After selecting a few choice berries Sebastian put them into a pot of water over the small campfire and also throwing in a few more ingedients, Sebastian searched through his bag once again and this time pulled out a large jar filled with small cube like objects. "Here try this" suggested Sebastian as he passed one of the cubes to Kitsune.

Kitsune sniffed it for a while before putting it in its mouth. "Luu rio" came the reply from the blue fox as it savoured the taste.

"Maybe he isn't so bad" whispered Muddly to himself "I guess it could be alot worse.

Suddenly the whole camp site filled with smoke. "Where is that coming from?" asked Sebastian. Looking down he saw that what he was cooking in the pot had turned black and was burning. "Oh crap, I was never good at cooking" smiled Sebastian as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.

"Well" sighed Muddly "This is going to be a long trip"

Thorne_Darkrose
6th March 2009, 05:14 AM
Lol well Sebastian can't cook worth a thing and Muddly is underhanded, I love the Rhydon touch. One thing does shock me though, I would figure he would have tried to catch the Rhydon, since he is just starting out it could have been a very valuable asset.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th March 2009, 05:14 AM
I thought about that, but I guess having a Rhydon this early in the story might be a bit over powered. Anyway here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*Chapter 4*~*~

Nightmares

"Ouch" exclamied Sebastian as he picked himself off the wooden floor. "Where am I?" Walking down the hall way that now stood before him, Sebastian trailed his hand along the brightly coloured wall that enclosed him. "Is anybody there?" But to no avail, no voice came to answer his question. He continused down the hallway way till he came to a long set of stairs stretched out before as if they went on forever. As he grabbed the rails he slowly lifted himself down the long staircase, with each step it seemed to get even longer and the rails guarding it seemed to get higher. "What is with this?" Sebastian pondered as he couldn't figure out his predicament. But as he continued on he realised that the stairs weren't getting bigger, he was getting smaller. As Sebastian looked closer at his hand they were getting smaller and smaller, before long Sebastian looked almost identical as he did when he was 7 years old.

"Someone help me" cried a voice from the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't worry I am coming" responded Sebastian as he hurried his tiny frame down the stairs. When he reached the bottom he turned to his right and saw what appeared to be a normal living room with a LCD tv stuck on static, causing it to flood the room with an eerie grey light.

"Stop struggling girl" came a different voice this time, the voice sounded like it came from an older man.

"Get off me" came the first voice again "Just go away" Sebastian looked to to see a girl about the age of 14.

"What are you doing to her?" questioned Sebastian as he peeked into the room half hiding behind the wall.

"Get lost kid" grunted the man again. "This doesn't concern you"

"Quick Sebastian run get away from here" cried the girl.

"No I am going to save you" Sebastian yelled as he ran into the room. He charged the tall man in an attempt to remove him from on top of the girl.

"You annoying me little boy" shouted the man as he picked up Sebastian and threw him against the wall. Picture frames came crashing down and broke their glass onto Sebastian's body.

"Just run Sebastian, run" cried the girl again.

"I said shutup" yelled the man as he slapped the girl in the face knocking her out. Seeing the girl lying lifeless on the ground Sebastian rose to his feet and ran out of the room.

"Damnit, come back here you little boy" huffed the man as he persued Sebastian. Running through the rooms of a seemingly familiar house, Sebastian desperately tried to find a way to escape less otherwise he suffer the same fate as the girl back there. "It useless to run away from me" shouted the man as he continued to follow Sebastian.

"Crap his gaining on me" murmured Sebastian as he continued to run. Still running around the empty rooms of the house he finally found a door which was open ajar. Pushing against it with all his might Sebastian's tiny frame managed to open the door he ran out into the woods that surrounded the house.

"Where are you?" yelled the man "Come on out you pipsqueak" Sebastian watched as the man searched around the outside of the house in his futile attempt to find Sebastian. But not long after he began his search the man retreated back inside the house.

"Oh good, his gone" Sebastian sighed in relief as he sat down. "I wonder what he is doing in there" As Sebastian sat there on the ground prying shards of glass from his feet and arms, he passed out from the sight of his own blood.

The wind picked up as a tiny flying bird flew along on the currents landing near Sebastian. "Hoot-hoot" came a squark from the Hoot-hoot.

"What was that?" asked Sebastian as the pokemon unwittingly awoke from his slumber. Rubbing his sore eyes with his blood stained hands Sebastian saw he was still in the bushes but everything seemed lighter. Turning around he saw the house were had previously been engulfed in a bright orange flame. "Oh no" he added "That girl is still inside there" Sprinting as fast as could making sure the older man was no where in sight he ran into the burning building. Sebastian jumped back to avoid being crushed after a burnt out rafter fell from the ceiling. Covering his eyes with his right arm to keep them from being smothered in smoke he slowly made his way through the building. Coming across the same living room again he looked around furiously for the girl from before. The flames heat grew more intense as he searched the room, but after a few seconds of looking he saw the girl lying on the ground still unconscious.

"Hey are you awake" Sebastian cried in desperation as he tried to wake the slumbering girl, but to no avail she remained asleep. Fearing she was dead Sebastian picked up her left arm and felt for a pulse, a steady beating of the veins in her arm confirmed she was alive. Now Sebastian's next problem was getting out of the flaming house. Slinging her arm over his shoulder Sebastian used all his energy to try and move her but to no effect she still remained in the same position. Tired from the enormous amount of strain that had been put on his tiny body and the thick smoke filling his lungs he was about to pass out again. But before closing his eyes Sebastian saw a lightning quick blue flash whisk him and the girl out of the house. Laying him and the girl down on the long grass that grew outside the house the blue flash went as quickly as it came. Before finally succumbing to the smoke inhalilation Sebastian turned his head just in time to see a multitude of water pokemon trying to put out the fire and other people rushing over to where he laid.

"Are you all right?" questioned another female voice but with that Sebastian fell asleep again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"AHHH" yelled Sebastian as he rose from his awoke from his sleep, panting heavily with sweat dripping from his forehead.

"What is it you oaf?" asked Muddly in a tired voioce as he yawned deeply.

"Wait do you mean?" responded Sebastian.

"You just yelled out in your sleep" replied Muddly.

"No I didn't" came the remark from Sebastian.

"Yes you did" retorted Muddly "You were tossing and turning screaming out constantly.

"Oh really, I am so sorry. Just go back to sleep Muddly"

"Fine what ever you wish you bubble headed dimwit"

"Luuu" yawned Kitsune as he squirmed about at the base of Sebastian's sleeping bag as he tried to get comfortable again after the commotion. Sebastian fell back into a deep dreamless sleep, but before long the sun rose up into the sky signalling the end of night. As soo as it almost hung in the sky it beckoned the forest to come alive with the songs and chirps of the pokemon inhabiting it.

"Ahh that was a good sleep" yawned Muddly as he rose to his tiny blue feet and brushed himself off.

"Yeh if you can call it that" Sebastian replied as he began his morning ritual of cracking his bones to relax his body.

"What do you mean" asked Muddly.

"I meant, that I just didn't get much sleep"

"Ok, I have a different feeling about that. But I guess you are entitled to your own opinion how ever idiotic it maybe"

With that Sebastian reached into his bag and pulled out a small bag of vitamins, then popped a small orange and white pill into his mouth before washing it down with water.

"What are those?" inquired Muddly.

"Oh these?" remarked Sebastian as he pointed to the bottle of pills "These are just my vitamins, if I don't take them everyday and night I seem to have bad dreams"

"Did you forget to take one last night?" questioned Muddly.

"Ah yes I did, but I would rather not talk about it. Anyway we better pack our stuff and up and get ready to move out"

"Just give me a few more minutes to get ready" pleaded Muddly as he shifted around a bit.

"Well" Sebastian sighed "Today is going to be a long day"

PancaKe
8th March 2009, 07:53 PM
In Chapter three, you did a fantastic job of introducing us to different aspects of Sebastian and Muddly's characters, and also Kitsume. It was nice to see that not only is Muddly completley arrogant and annoying, he's also underhanded. I wonder why though. Why did he want to go chasing after Sebastian? I would've thought that he didnt' care enough about Sebastian to follow him; but it makes for an interesting twist. I also wondered why he wouldn't try catch the Rhydon, although i don't think he took any pokeballs with him when he went berry hunting... so that explains that!

Chapter Four was another good insight into Sebastian's character. The idea of him suffering nightmares when he doesn't take his tablets is good. Perhaps that could explain fears he might have in the future; reoccuring things in nightmares? I don't know. But it was interesting. Seemed like a bit of a filler though, not much really happened aside from his dream. But either way, its good to see you developing his character a bit more!

:)

Thorne_Darkrose
8th March 2009, 11:14 PM
The dream seemed more like a repressed memory to me, something that might have happened in his past that he wanted to forget. The fact that he has to take the "vitamins" every morning and night almost seems to point to him having to be medicated to keep him from suffering severe relapses and slipping into those repressed memories. I like the fact that your showing us more of Sebastian's character and developing him more, but it also feels like Muddly was completely ignored aside from the short bit he had at the end, but I also understand that sometimes you run out of room in your chapter should you have it set around a base size. The nightmare angle isn't one people utilize a whole lot, so I enjoyed seeing you using the technique of going into your character's sub-concious. I like your idea's so far, and I'll be damned if you haven't gotten me addicted to your fan fiction lol.

Asilynne
14th April 2009, 01:56 AM
XD I love this fic! My fave chapter so far would have to be chapter 2 though, the whole scene with Muddly and catching the riolu made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes. Muddly's such a lovable bastard, and it almost seems like his pompous attitude is hiding a deeper insecurity. Keep it up!

Crazy Elf Boy
14th April 2009, 05:57 AM
Here is chapter 5

~*~*Chapter 5*~*~

The fun is in the chase

As the sun rose high in the sky Sebastian, Kitsune-Chan and Muddly began to pack up the tent before spending the next 10 minutes stuffing it into the bag it came in which never seems big enough. Letting out a large sigh Sebastian moved over to the campfire and sat down finally relived the packing up was finished.

“Are we going to have to do this every morning?” asked Sebastian as he stirred the soupy contents of the pot.

“Well of course you dullard, tomorrow morning, the morning after that and every morning till you finally give up and go home” replied Muddly

“Stop saying things like that, I am not as dumb as you think” with that remark Sebastian put a big spoonful of the soup right into his mouth. Then came an awkward silence pulling the spoon slowly out of his mouth, Sebastian’s face got redder and redder as the boiling soup bubbled in his mouth. “Ouch that stuff is hot”

“See you’re exactly as stupid as I think you are” laughed Muddly as he quietly sipped his cup of tea taking in the scenery.

“Well what gives you the right to make fun of me?”

“Well” responded Muddly as he sat his cup of tea down on the small stump like protrusion beside him. “There are a number of reasons of why I am better then you and it just so happens that I have a list right here” Muddly then put a paw into his coat pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. As soon as he pulled it out he flicked it causing it to lengthen considerably. “Reason number 1, you always walk around with an air of stupidity about you. Number 2, you have no idea what you are doing and probably never will. Number 3”

“Ok alright stop it, I get it” Sebastian replied as he picked up the bottom of the list and help shove it back into Muddly’s pocket. “Can you just cut back on the insults please?”

“I guess I can try, but I shan’t be making any promises. Sometimes you make yourself such an easy target I just can’t help myself.”

“Well let’s just get all this stuff packed up so we can get going” Sebastian asked as he finished off his soup and packed all the pots and pans into his back pack. “Ok which way to Kakakura town?”

“Over this way I believe” replied Muddly pointing to the north. “That would be the quickest way to get to Kakakura town”

“Ok let’s get ready to go” Sebastian yelled as he stood up with his back pack on. Quickly after getting on his feet he fell back on the ground again, pulled down by the enormous weight of his back pack. “Ow why is this thing so heavy?”

“Well I packed a few of my things in your pack of course, a nobleman like would never carry his own stuff”

“So what did you put in my pack?” questioned Sebastian.

“Ok, there is a grand piano, my tie rack, my hat rack, my coat collection, cupboard full of tea bags and tea cups, as well as a myriad of other stuff”

“Wait?, a grand piano. What the hell do you need that for?”

“A man of my breeding doesn’t need to explain his motives to someone of you class you disgusting little twerp”

“Fine I am leaving it here unless you want to carry it yourself”

“What ever, just leave it here, I guess if anyone wants to hear me play a soulful melody of classical piano music then they are going to have to blame you for leaving it here”

Sebastian hung his head as he sighed “Alright I will take it with us, but as soon as you don’t need it anymore I am dropping it” With that Sebastian, Muddly and Kitsune set off into the woods on their way to the next town.

As the trio walked through the forest a myriad of pokemon were crawling up and down the trees while other burrowed underground creating nests. The forest grew darker and darker as they got closer to the heart of the woods.

“I don’t like the look of this” Sebastian whispered to Muddly trying not to alert any predators.

“Oh suck it up you snivelling dweeb, let’s just get through this” replied Muddly

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed Sebastian as he walked through a Spinarak web and was coated in the glistening strands of thread. Flailing around he made even more noise as he continued o scream, cracking twigs left right and centre as well as felling a nearby rotten tree which cam to the ground with a resounding crash. “Ok that was bad”

“Great, what have you done you annoying child. You better not have attracted any dangerous pokemon” remarked Muddly as he put his paws on his hips.

“Look I don’t know, but you shouting isn’t going to help anything” Sebastian whispered as he heard pokemon calls coming from all around them.

“This doesn’t look too good, how come you insist on being so stupid?” asked Muddly.

“I can’t help it ok, it’s just the way I am” retorted Sebastian. While he was saying that the screeches became louder as he heard the skittering around of many bug pokemon going up and down the trees. A swarm of red eyes appeared in the trees surrounding the brave trio, Sebastian reached into his back pack and produced a torch which he shone into the darkness. As the light from the torch moved along the shadows of the pokemon became clearer until he figured out what they were. They were Ariados and they were not happy.

“You confounded idiot, don’t you know that bright lights infuriate the Ariados species” stated Muddly

“Ahhh, no I didn’t”

“See this is why you are not going to be a very good trainer, you can’t even grasp the basics”

“Well prepare for a battle because that is what you got on your hands now”

“Ok let’s do this, Kitsune get ready”

“Riiii” shouted the Riolu as he assumed a battle position. With that the Ariados fired a volley of spider thread at Kitsune, but with quick movements he jumped out of the way and began delivering powerful kicks and punches to the attacking bug pokemon. Within 1 minute Kitsune had taken care of the Ariados but there was still more coming to attack.

“We have to get out of here” shouted Muddly.

“Mnfbwfbfwe” replied Sebastian encased in a thick layer of the spider web.

“My god you really are stupid” Muddly smirked as he used his cane to help Sebastian escape.

“Thanks for that” Sebastian thanked as he spat thread from his mouth”

“That’s one problem solved but we still have this fight on our hands”

“Oh yeh that right, keep going at it Kitsune” Kitsune kept bashing away at the oncoming horde of bugs but before long he was very tired and almost tapped out. “You can keep going Kitsune, I believe in you” unfortunately, those last words of encouragement had no affect and Kitsune fell down onto the ground. “You did the best you could have a rest” said Sebastian as he used his pokeball to bring back Kitsune-Chan. “Well do you have any ideas then Muddly?”

“Not exactly I am not a strong fighter, more a strategist if anything”

“Got a strategy to get out of the situation then?”

“Yes in fact I do” replied Muddly

What is it?” questioned Sebastian.

“Well to put it frankly my dim witted chum, we run” having said that Muddly turned around and began running as fast as he could.

“Hey wait up” shouted Sebastian. As the two of them ran through the forest, more and more pokemon joined in their pursuit firing attacks at them as well as web to try and stop them. After a long time running Muddly and Sebastian ran into a giant rock wall which blocked their path. “Oh crap we are so screwed now” exclaimed Sebastian as the pursuing pokemon encircled them.

“I guess we are done for then, it wasn’t a pleasure to meet you” replied Muddly

“Ah thanks I guess” The bug pokemon in closer and closer to Sebastian and Muddly ready to strike. Sebastian and Muddly covered themselves with their arms in a feeble attempt to block any income attacks. As they still trembled Sebastian could feel a rumbling beneath the air. “Hey what is that?”

“I don’t know, but it can’t be any worse then what will happen to us in a few seconds” Just as Muddly finished that sentence a small pokemon with a huge head jumped out of the ground and landed letting out a giant roar. The other pokemon just laughed at this pokemons attempt at scaring them. But this victory was short lived as the newly appeared pokemon whips up a sandstorm and blankets the attacking pokemon in coarse sand cutting them. With new wounds in their skin the other pokemon began to back away and move into the forest. With that the small pokemon that saved them turned around and gave Sebastian a wink.

“Now lets find out what you are” Sebastian said s he pulled out his pokedex.

“Trapinch, the Jaw pokemon. This pokemon lives under ground waiting for its prey, it makes tunnels by consuming the earth as it goes” came the electronic voice of the pokedex.

“Alright lets capture you then” Sebastian chuckled as he threw a pokeball at the Trapinch. With a bright red glow the pokeball sucks it up and lands on the ground, it shakes once, twice, thrice before settling down signifying the pokemon has been caught. “Yes, I caught a Trapinch, I shall call you Seraph because you were my guardian angel”

“Congratulations, you have forced another pokemon into your slavery but at least you have become slightly better at naming. Let’s just get out of here”

“Ok we will get going now” now replied Sebastian as started to walking and tripped over on a tree root.

“Well” sighed Muddly “This is going to be a long trip”

Thorne_Darkrose
23rd April 2009, 04:16 PM
Lol ah muddly is ever the jerk. I have been gone a while since my computer went gay, but I love the latest chapter. Muddly is still a butt head and Sebastian is still a bumbling beginner. Once again, I love the basis for their love hate relationship.

PancaKe
28th April 2009, 08:40 AM
This is reminding me of the anime a little bit, Ash the bumbling beginner and Misty the insulting jerk. However, I'm aware that Misty was not a noble English Mudkip :) Your character devlopment is coming along good, it's nice to see Muddly and Sebastian come to terms with their love hate relationship. Although, if I were Sebastian I would totally keep my other pals out and shove Muddly in his pokeball where he belongs.

I'd love to see Muddly in a battle. I bet there will be a need for Muddly to battle soon though!

Asilynne
20th June 2009, 12:35 PM
Need more Muddly action, Elf XD

juuichiban-taicho
20th July 2009, 08:59 AM
well i do say young chap, marvelous reading material.

and sebastion = cebastion L = L and coyle you stole off me you blimey son of a gun, so on those grounds check mate, im in the story.

Crazy Elf Boy
20th July 2009, 10:49 PM

~*~*Chapter 6*~*~

The Town Drunk

With that nasty ordeal being almost devoured by the woodland creatures, which are probably going to cause Sebastian many nightmares in the near future about being chased and then eaten by caterpillars. The group of now four travellers thanks to the addition of the tiny little saviour Trapinch which has since been named Seraph by Sebastian have now finally arrived in the forest town of Kakakura Town.

“Wow it's marvellous isn’t it?” asked Sebastian in awe as he looked around the town.

“No not really my dear oaf like companion, I have seen much more habitable places then this poor dump of a place” retorted Muddly has he looked around in a quite discontent manner.

“Well anyway I still like it even if you don’t” huffed Sebastian as he began walking down the path. As Sebastian walked down the stony walkway he looked around at the city above him wondering how all this magnificent creations were made into existence. Giant Cable cars transporting passengers through the top of the forest canopy. While there are also a giant water park in the middle of the town with the same contraptions. “I wonder why I didn’t come here soon” he wondered as he sat on a small seat which was conveniently placed beside him.

“Well possibly it’s because you are a complete idiot with absolutely no worth what so ever?” asked Muddly.

“Seriously Muddly, one day I am going to kill you” Sebastian replied.

“If you ever try to do that you snivelling simpleton you wouldn’t even get within 3 feet of me before I beat you down with my hidden knife”

“You have a knife? I have never seen it”

Muddly’s face just glazed over as Sebastian said that incredibly stupid statement “How old are you again?” inquired Muddly.

“15, why do you ask?”

“Where you ever held back at preschool maybe, dropped on your head as a baby?”

“No, why do you ask that?”

“No reason, it’s just if you had answered yes to some of those questions it might have actually answered quite a bit about our situation. Anyway you haven’t seen my concealed knife BECAUSE IT IS HIDDEN YOU DULLARD” shouted Muddly in a near fit of rage.

“Alright, alright” sighed Sebastian “Don’t have to get all defensive about this sort of thing, just because I am a little slow on the uptake doesn’t mean you have to be patronising”

“No because if I wasn’t patronising the world would be filled with flowers and people like you getting their heads stuck in fences because their IQ is about the same as a small chipmunk”

“But that sort of place sounds lovely”

“That does it I can’t handle your stupidity any longer, if you need me I will be at the gentlemen’s club having a sherry, but I don’t suppose they will let you riffraff in anyway”

“Fine go away leave me alone with Seraph and Kitsune and we will have the time off our lives”

“Uhh Sebastian?”

“Well you came back quickly didn’t you Muddly” smirked Sebastian as he folded his arms.

“Ah no you silly little man I never left there seems to be something quite large blocking our passage”

Sebastian looked to where Muddly stood and indeed there was a quite large blue thing in the middle of the road which seemed to be sleeping as well as snoring quite loudly.
“Oh my god” exclaimed Sebastian “It’s a Snorlax, I have always wanted one of those”

“Who are you calling a Snorlax?” came a shout which sounded like it came from the giant blob sleeping before them.

“Wow” Sebastian exclaimed again as he rose to his feet and moved over to the blue creature “A pokemon that can talk”

Muddly’s eyes just glazed over again as he stared in disbelief once again at Sebastian’s complete ineptness at realising that he had in fact already met one talking pokemon so why was he getting so worked up over a another pokemon that talks. While Muddly was having one of his “Oh deary lord why is Sebastian so incredibly stupid and why am I so awesomely great” moments, the huge blue blob decided to get to its feet and turn around to face the adventurers. Finally able to see its face Sebastian took a step back to get a good look at the whole creature. After closer inspection it in fact wasn’t a pokemon but a 6 foot tall man with quite long shaggy hair wearing a blue hooded jumper which made him look a bit suspicious and the sort of person you would expect to find in groups at your local shopping malls harassing old ladies for money.

“So” the lumbering monstrosity hiccuped as he swayed from side to side “Who are you calling a pokemon you little….lit….little twat you, you, idiot HAH” then the person fell to the ground again. When it hit then ground the whole earth seem to shake with violent ferocity as a seeming endless number of bottles spilled from his body. “Nnnno” yelled the man “My Appletinis’ are escaping quick help me get them back again please” he asked as he quickly scrambled around picking up the bottles and putting them into the coat pockets of his jacket.

“O…ok” Sebastian said as he knelt to the ground and helped the man pick up some of his bottles and looked at them. “Why are you drinking Appletinis’? Aren’t they a girl’s drink?”

“By no means NO they aren’t” the man managed to get out accompanied with a enormous amount of spit “They are the most manly drink anyone can drink ever”

“Can I have some then?” asked Sebastian

“No, you can’t. Its all for me and no one else gets any so HAH” came the response from the man as he hoarded all his bottles in his arms as if he had just stolen them and hadn’t had enough time to store them some where.

“So may I ask your name then?”

“David” he replied “David. D. Davidson”

“And are you the town drunk of Kakakura town?”

“No I am not, I would if I got payed for it but apparently they don’t do that anymore”

“So what are you then?”

“If you really must know I drive the town bus, but I got fired this morning?”

“What did you get fired for?”

“Well isn’t it obvious, I was driving the bus around town while completely arseholed. See that big pile of smoke over there?” David said as he pointed his finger to a building just over the other side of town where a huge cloud of smoke billowed out from a bright yellow bus crashed into the Peanut Butter factory. “I did that, heh” with that he unfortunately proceeded to go over to a nearby set of bushes and uncomfortably retch into them “Ah that’s better”

“That’s disgusting” Sebastian cried as he held his nose trying to cover the smell. “Anyway do you happen to know where the first gym leader is?”

“Yeh, I know where it is. But why should I show you?” questioned David.

“Because if you do I will give you $10”

“Ok all right I will show you which way the gym is then” he sighed as he pocketed the $10 Sebastian gave him thinking about all the bottles of Appletinis’ he could buy. “What do you know about the first gym then?”

“Well I know his name is Rashi Morelyn and he is adept in using Bug type Pokemon” he answered as he walked beside David. He then took a look back to see Muddly just standing there with a look of disgust on his face. “Aren’t you coming along then Muddly?”

“You mean with this fat oaf, of course not”

“Oh come on Muddly please don’t be a party pooper”

“Fine” sigh Muddly in disgust “This is going to be a long trip” With that the group set off to the gym across town so Sebastian could finally get his first gym badge.

PancaKe
21st July 2009, 08:28 AM
Interesting chapter! ^___^ Sebastian is becoming rather humerous in his stupidity! I'm liking it lots! Maybe you should use a few comma's though, here and there, just to break up the length of some of your sentences.

You're writing is improving so much! ^___^

juuichiban-taicho
21st July 2009, 12:20 PM
yay you kept your promise and wrote me in, however as a fat oath, not the biggest fan of that plot twist and we will be having harsh words over appletinis in the morning.

Asilynne
21st July 2009, 12:21 PM
OMG Elf ahahahhahaha This chapter made me laugh so hard, especially about the Appletini's part XD And mistaking the fat drunk as a pokemon was very entertaining too, and of course Muddly <3 I only hope when I write Chapter 7 for the contest I can live up to the humor and stuff you put in your fic, I will definately have to get myself into the comedic mindset you have, sometimes my writing is a bit too dramatic and serious ^-^()

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd July 2009, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. It helps me to keep writing and Captain I already told you this when we were at the movies and you liked it.

juuichiban-taicho
1st August 2009, 05:14 AM
yeh but i like contributing, and fyi asi, i shower frequently so that cant be a plot twist.