PDA

View Full Version : Fic Name Changing Topic

Andrew
25th June 2003, 08:17 AM
Um... yeah, we can change your fic's name... and stuff like that... but we will only change it once so if you have like "MY FIRSTEST FICCSASA" and you want it changed to "The sorrow of destiny" We'll be happy to do so.

And we're not going to do the "NEW CHAPTER AVAILABLE" rubbish on the end either.. mmmkay... lol...

Any Q's or suggestions?

And please give a link with your fic and its submitted name.. it'll make it work a lot quicker.

Thanks.

*Goes to bed*

Mewfour
25th June 2003, 06:54 PM
For those of you who still don't know, "Kaitou" has been renamed Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D.

Oz's Edit. Shameless Advertising? This thread is if you need your thread name changed, not if it has changed ~)~;;;; Please don't do it again :S

Eh heh heh, okay, I get it now. But hey, Ozzybaby! Couldya' change it anyway from "Blood Sword: 3050 A.D." to "Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D."? Stupid typos....

The Decapitated Mole
26th June 2003, 12:12 PM
Ok, I need my newest fic attempt to be renaming to the extent of from "What's on my mind" to "The Quest for Elvis". word.

o_0
jimm

EDIT: Could u also edit the title of "The *dairy* of a mole" to "The Life of a Headless Mole" Thx.

Venasaur89
12th July 2003, 07:17 PM
Hi... Can you change my fic name from "Pokemon Journey: An Ultimate challenge" to "Nabeel's Quest: Road to Hoenn!" ??

THanx....

And please read it, as I think you are a great writer and I am impressed fromyou..

Thanks

Powarun
14th July 2003, 12:03 AM
Um oh great OZ Andrew, can you change my fic title, from ABC's of Pokemon, to ABC's + 123's of Pokemon, it is just I feel like doing htat, and what can you do after you use the alphabet?
for the link, look at my sig it is the colored link. saying, click here to read it. Thanks in advance

The Decapitated Mole
21st July 2003, 08:51 PM
Uh, sorry, I need another one, for a different fic. If you could put a PG-13 thing in the title of The Ivy League, Part one, Quest for Education. I'm posting a new chapter right now, so it should be on page one for a while. Thanks.

o_0
jimm

Andrew
21st July 2003, 10:00 PM
I think we're currently up to date with this :) So its all been fixed up ASAP leaving with many happy customers!

Venasaur89
28th July 2003, 12:49 PM
Hi OZAndrew, can you change my fic, Nabeel's Quest: Road to Hoenn! to To Expect the UN-Expected! ...

THanx

Dragonfree
12th August 2003, 05:17 PM
Could you change "Don't have a name for it yet" or something like that to "The second clone"?

Orion
15th August 2003, 11:08 PM
That'll teach me to never put Trainer Fic before the title again...

If possible,could you change the name of my Fic?It's the one under the name of "Trainer Fic: Dreams Of Mastery".Remove "Trainer Fic",so that only the title remains.That'll be very appreciated:)

PancaKe
28th August 2003, 07:51 AM
There you go Orion, I fixed it up for you ;)

Good luck with the fic mate.

~Mist

geoff
21st September 2003, 02:22 AM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=20002

^-- I'd like to change the title from "GANTUN:" to "GANTUN: Onset" (... w/o the caps on GANTUN, obviously, even though it looks better with them. -_-).

BUT I have a question first: I'm giving each section (eh, or 'book', considering they're made of chapters) a different subtitle (i.e. 'Onset'). Now, only change the title if you wouldn't mind changing it again (when the next section starts... cuz i'd like the whole thing in one chapter). Of course, the 2nd section wouldn't begin till at least January 2004 (with school, I have little time to write).

Hopefully the name change will attract more people. =)

dratinihaunter13
25th September 2003, 07:41 PM
lemme know in the fic name changing topic when ya get to the next section, geoff. Thanks, and good luck!

dratinihaunter13
25th September 2003, 07:42 PM
Nah, we don't mind if the next title change isn't til January. That's quite a while and title editing's a cinch. keep it real

Rambunctious Jamirus
25th September 2003, 08:11 PM
Er, yes. Oz or dratinihaunter13, could you take the (not what you think) part off of the story, Mako's Family? I think it looks better without the little extra at the end. Pretty please with sugar on top?

The link is the Mako's Family banner.

DannyBoy
7th December 2003, 02:46 AM
For my fic 'Mysteries That A Wait' be changed to 'Mysteries That Await' I mispelled it when I did it. The link is,
http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24640

Thanks!

The Decapitated Mole
20th February 2004, 05:57 AM
Uh, this isn't really a name chaning thing, but could you edit the poll in The New Misadventures of Hiro (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21366) to put in an option that says "They both suck" and give it two votes.

o_0
jimm

mistysakura
20th February 2004, 08:24 PM
Option added, but I don't see why you'd want to muck around with the votes. Don't see why I'd want to do it for you either.

The Decapitated Mole
21st February 2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by mistysakura
but I don't see why you'd want to muck around with the votes. Don't see why I'd want to do it for you either.

Because I was just assuming that some people had voted for it already, due to some of the responses I've gotten, and my lack of readers.

o_0
jimm

Damian Silverblade
16th March 2004, 01:47 AM
Look at me! I have a name change request! (How I miss the old days when I could do it myself, too. Ah, well).

I would like to have The Blood Tamers (Rated R) changed to The Blood Tamers I : Fall From Grace (PG-13). I'm downgrading the rating as a result of a decision I made to focus more on storytelling and less on the gruesome elements of the story.

The Decapitated Mole
16th September 2004, 08:59 PM
Yay, another annoying Poll Edit! For anyone who could be so kind...

If you could edit the poll in the ORIGINAL misadventures of Hiro [it's right on the first page, I just wrote a chapter] by taking out the options "I have read this story before" and "I have not read this story before" and edit out the "I have read this story before and..." prefix in all the other options. Oh, and if you could disable the multiple voting thing, too, it'd be really neat. Thanks, yo.

o_0
jimm

starjake
16th September 2004, 09:07 PM
Hey, I have a name change request.
I was requested that I change "Virtual Disaster" to "Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Disaster" to let people know what they are reading before they read it.
Thanks. I wondering how to change the title of a thread.

starjake
16th September 2004, 09:08 PM
Hey, I have a name change request.
Ii was requested that I change "Virtual Disaster" to "Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Disaster" to let people know what they are reading before they read it.
Thanks. I wondering how to change the title of a thread.

Toxicity
25th October 2004, 10:30 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30219

^ I was wandering if you can correct that slight typo so the title reads "To Those Who Still Care[not an ordinary trainer fic]" (of course you wouldn't include the "s)

PancaKe
26th October 2004, 01:21 AM
Done :D

The Decapitated Mole
26th October 2004, 05:05 AM
Yeeeah... since you all seem to have missed my previous request, I'm gonna go ahead and point to it [It's up above starjakes damn double post]. Thanks.

o_0
jimm

PancaKe
26th October 2004, 07:22 AM
Um... lol I'd change it...

but i have no idea what u want me 2 do by that. ^.^;

The Decapitated Mole
26th October 2004, 02:18 PM
heh, well, the poll currently says

I have read this story
I have not read this story
I have read this story and it sucks
I have read this story and it is mediocre
I have read this story and it is good
I have read this story and it is great

please change it to

This story sucks
This story is mediocre
This story is good
This story is great

And also turn off the multiple-voting thing. And change the poll question at the top to "The MAH, yea or nay?" please.

o_0
jimm

PancaKe
27th October 2004, 02:00 AM
I'm trying ot figure out how to do it but i am having trouble so ill get ada or gavin 2 do it. :D its ok.

dratinihaunter13
7th December 2004, 08:23 PM
closing since we all can edit topic titles ourselves now (our own topic titles)