PDA

View Full Version : The Petoskey Tournament (Rated M just to be safe)

Charles Legend
19th October 2006, 12:07 AM
This fic is Rated M for language and a little bit of sexual element. But don't worry, you can still enjoy it… ;)

Sorr for all thos that waned to read a new chapter insted of a rewright but as you read thes I hope you well understand why I Dicided to rewrite it and post it in a new topic... :sorry:

Disclaimer, Yes The Petoskey Tournament dose have some stuff in common with other fanfics some People have written however the stuff in common is quite small really… ;)

And just for so you  the fic’s that I have  references to are as following…

The Pokemon Masters League (A Tribute to ASB) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42828.0) by Chris 2.0, Please take note that The Petoskey Tournament takes place in a some what of an altered Dimension then TPML dose, I mean yes there are some stuff that The Petoskey Tournament dose have in common with TPML, however both have very different story lines even if there are some of the same trainers and some other minor stuff, however instead of a board of governs,  TPM in The Petoskey Tournament is run by a present and his right hand man…     

Demon Inside (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43108.0) by darktyranitar, nothing to speak of as of yet but there may be something around the time of the Second gym… oh wait that’s right the rating… and maybe more to come. ;)

Pokemonese (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=25904.0)  by Dark sage, namely the fact that I gave Brian a bit of info on a user charter by the name of Charles Legend, and as such I fell as though I am free to use Charles Legend in any way I please, however I did Briefly had Leeks talk about the Sneak, but that’s about it, the only other thing then that are in tn both fics are Leeks himself and Smears both of whom are also my own creations, however again this fic is in an altered Dimension…

that’s all I can think of for now..

The Petoskey Tournament

~Prologue

<“Ah, if that foolish mortal thinks he can just walk in to my territory and Destroy it, he is sadly mistaken!&#160; As the guardian of the Great Lakes and the spirit of the North Wind, This passion for the liquefied remains of countless creatures that were lost during the Grate flood, This I can not allow!’> Though an Aqua blue wolf like creature, as he raced a crossed the waters of Lake Superior to his island home after a long night full of Naughty behavior…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“In other news, the Coastguard fond that another Oil Refinery in Copper Harbor was attacked last night, all the workers on board sadly were found frozen to death, authorities believe that this terrorist act could be the work of team Aqua.

However, ever since the massive Incident in Hoenn five years ago, no one has seen or herd there leader Archie Tundra, or even from his life long rival Maxie Savanna, or even from the most famous crime boss in the world Giovanni Regret…

Could this be the work of one of these crime bosses, or could it have been perhaps be the work of a very Naughty Water pok&#233;mon?”

A female reporter called over a television set, a man in a blue biasness suit frown on hearing the name of Team Aqua’s leader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one: Sisters cold as Ice

My name is Charles, and for so long I have had a dream of becoming a Pok&#233;mon researcher. However, life always seems to have a way of throwing a Monkey wrench or two in your face.

I am no different, in fact you could even say that I have it worse then someone who dose not share the same kinds of burdens I do.

You, may ask yourself what these burdens are, some call them curses, some may know them better as disabilities, and yet there are others including myself who call these burdens, gifts...

It is true however that because of these gifts that my life may seem to be a lot harder then it seems it should be.

Because it seem as thought there is this shift from a culture that once embraced life and held it as a scared gift from the creator.

Into culture that says that life is just a meanness existents, and proclaims death to those that appose the people who don’t match what say is in their perfect race of humans.

But anyways enough of that, I am sure you don’t want to hear me talk about that. But rather about how I end up here on Royal Island in this year’s finale match of the Petoskey tournament, against a very strong opponent and if I beat him I well become the champion of this years tournament.

The sad thing is he is in fact my very own nephew, who I took fishing with me on that faithful day three years ago years ago, he has also never forgave me about falling right into the trap that are sisters had laid for us…&#160;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Charles you sure about this, I mean you know what your dad said about fishing in the pond”

“Ricky, I know however he said no hunting the frogs,” I told my nephew with an evil grin.

We stopped when heard a rustling sounds coming from one of the Sitrus berry bushes that Grow along this path of the woods that leads down to the pond.

Just then two Zigzagoon walked out of the woodland undergrowth onto the path, both of them had a minimized netball in their mouths and dropped them on the ground when Rookie started to chase the two Zigzagoons as they made hasty retreat back in to the forest undergrowth.

“So Charles where those Zigzagoon friends of yours?” Ricky asked with a mocking laugh.

“Nope I just been observing them for the past week, they must know where to find a lot of netballs because that’s all I ever see those two pick up, however Rookie keeps scarring them off,” I said as we picked up the two net balls.

“Yaeh right likely story, I think your Just Jealous of me because all the girls at School think I am a stud muffin!” Ricky said as we reached the pond and sat down on the bench of the dock/deck hooked are lines.

However unknown to Ricky and myself are Sisters had been training their Squirtle and Pochama, The foursome had hidden the cattails since it was a very hot Sunday Evening.

Which was bad News us; Because the two girls had over heard what Ricky said, and started to work on a plan to totally embarrass us at school tomorrow morning; They set to work as soon as Ricky’s and my lines were cast in to the water.

Just then I thought I saw two flashed of light coming from the cattails but I stupidly Dismissed it as being two Poliwag evolving in to Poliwhirl, I was about to find out just how dead wrong I was…

“Hey, Charles, I have a bite!” Ricky said as he stared reeling in his line, but then I stated to get a bite as well.

However, after some time we found out that are lines has not just tangled together as we had originally thought but had been tied together.

“Oh yeah that’s right, my Father thought his Poliwrath how to tie fishing lines,” I said slapping my forehead.

“Charles how could you forget that he even put a sign up that said ‘NO FISHING ALLOWED!’ what do you have lumps of charcoal for your brain!, Ricky spat bitterly at me.

“well I …. Brrr!” I started to explain, However something pulled our shorts down and quickly froze the lower half of our bodies…

“Brrr why the hell are we half frozen Charcoal brain!” Ricky yelled.

I however knew whatever did&#160; put us on ice, had came out of the pond which we had are backs to as we had been on are way back to are seats to try to fix are fishing lines.

It was a good thing they did not also pull down are boxers as well. Although perhaps I should not have worn my pair with broken hearted Spinda Print on them…

Just then our Sisters wearing Identical bathing suites jumped over our heads with the help of their Apparently newly evolved Wartortle’s and Pottaishi’s hydro pump attacks getting us wet in the presses…

“Brothers prepare for Embarrassment like you never experienced before!”

“To perfect the secrets of Girlish kind with beauty and grace!”

“To Make a mockery of are brothers threw out the land, and to fight for love!”

“Jodi!”

“Elena!”

“We blush at the speed of fluttering eyelashes with girl power!”&#160;

“Wartortle!”

“Pottaishi!”

“Hey Ricky is it just me or are they getting better at doing their Motto?” I laughed.

“No you Charcoal brain we are just getting used to them saying it all the time,” Ricky sighed.

“Well Elena, how do you think we should embarrass our brothers this time?” Jodi asked her partner in crime.

“I know lets take a picture of them frozen up to their necks in a block of Ice,” Elena said.

“I am sure with a good article it well make the front page in the School paper, and make quite a ruckus in the girl‘s locker room, especially Charles underwear.” Jodi said, as she took a camera out of her backpack that she pulled out from under the bench, with a devilish grin on her face.&#160;

“True, that would really screw up their perfect attendance records, let’s also make up a story about how they planed to take on the Petoskey Tournament!” Elena said with also with an evil grin.

They proceeded with the second stage of their plan by having Ricky and myself frozen up to our necks in ice, then they left without even bothering to spray any max repel around us.

“Have any more bright Ideas, Charoal Brain?” Ricky asked in bitter annoyance as he saw his own breath despite the warm summer night.
&#160; &#160;
“Can’t you see I am working on it Monkey butt, But as we are currently frozen up to are necks in Ice, there is not much we can do until we are unfrozen.” I said with chattering teeth.

Just as the last of the rays of sunlight faded as I let out a long yawn, as two small nocturnal Pok&#233;mon jumped out of the water on to the dock/deck and gave a cry of their names as they ran at Ricky and myself, however it was hard to Identify them because, the moon was hidden behind some clouds.

So yes Rookie is now Charles' pet and he get's his his rear kicked by seven Skunks, and the reasion Elena has a Pochama/ Pottaishi! insted of a Mudkip/Mashstomp namly because she likes Penguins better then mudskippers in real life....

~Charles Legend

Charles Legend
19th October 2006, 02:23 AM
Chapter two: The Croak of Time

“Poliwag!” croaked both pokemon as they slammed their small bodies against are Icy prison cells for lack of better team, however one of them was oddly colored since I could spot his bright Orange shinny skin even in the dim light.

“I don’t get it Charles if these Poliwags are wild Pokémon then why are they not afraid that we well catch them once we are free?” Ricky asked me with a Puzzled look on his face, However do to being frozen he could not scratch his head…

“But of course you are Confused about a wild Pokemon’s willingness to help out us humans Ricky, I mean if Particles to people evolution is true and that survivable of the fittest ruled supreme, then why would two Poliwags who we have never met us until now try their best to free us from this ice? ” I Questioned my nephew.

“Well um they are among one of the earliest creatures to have Evolved from Mew, and they have learned to survive and in some cases even thrive in areas where human have populated…” Ricky Angrily blurted out, as the Poliwags more determined then ever repeatedly body slammed the Ice coursing massive cracking to show up in them.

However the two Poliwags soon took a break, and hopped under a maple not that far away and started to scarf down on some Leppa berries, but then they herd some barking sounds, and ran back on to the deck and hid behind Ricky and myself Scared of the barking cries of Rookie, I could tell that he was chasing something as I herd a rustling sounds coming from one of the Sitrus berry bushes..

We watched as a Sukanpuu jump out of it followed closely by my pet Houndour, who relieved himself on the bush before continuing to give Chase to the Sukanpuu, who gave a yelp as Rookie jumped on it, however five more Sukanpuu showed up lead by a Sukatanku who knocked Rookie of it’s offspring, and growled at him angrily...

The Sukatanku lead her offspring to form a Circle around Rookie, they all seemed to be unaware of us for the moment, Rickie and I watched as each of the six Sukanpuu evolved in to six Sukatanku who turned their backs on Rookie, and Sprayed him with a green poisonous gas...

Rookie let out a loud wine as he fell to the ground...

“No, Rookie you can’t Die on me buddy!” I screamed out loud with out as my eyes starterd to tear up...

The old female Sukatanku looked up at me and let out a Mighty Roar before running towards the dock.

“Smooth move Charcoal for brains, piss off the skunk even more!” Ricky Sneered.

However, just as the Sukatanku put one foot on the dock, an Extremely wrinkled Poliwrath and an equally wrinkled Politoed jumped in front of Ricky and myself with the same two Poliwags as before at there feet. Which led me to think that the very old Poliwrath and Politoed were the Poliwag’s parents.

The Sukatanku fled in fright as roughly five hounded Pokemon croaked out loudly “Poli!” and fired of water guns at them most of them missed however and thankfully none hit Rookie‘s body, but at lest it was enough to scare the Skunks away.

“So Ricky now do you see my point about how stupid Molecules…” But I was cut off what I was saying and was confused for at that very moment bells started to ring out loudly from that maple tree where the Poliwags who helped Ricky and myself earlier had been scarping down some Leppa berries from the bush growing under it…

As I looked at the maple, I thought I saw the guardian of the forest, who Is said to be the sprit of time; And is said to have been one of the first pokémon to exist ever. Infect legend has it that it created time and thus being outside of time is able to travel threw it at will. however, I blinked and it was gone.

So yeah not much has chanaged in this chapter other then what happens to Rookie, and shows more of ricky's dislike for his Uncle’s stupidity...

and yes I know the rule in which Diaruga plays in D/P which I may or my not get around talking about in this fic, I may save it for another fic...

~Charles Legend

Charles Legend
19th October 2006, 04:15 AM
Chapter three: School Finals

“Man those Sukatanku literately stunk, but atlest Rookie is felling a lot better that’s to a Celebi that used heal bell to heal him and defrost us… I said as I scratched my head…

“Hey Charcaol brain, now that your defrosted you might want to pull your shorts up; By the way I would never be caught dead with boxers with that lame broken hearted Spinda print on it.

Also it was your lame Idea to go fishing and your stupid Houndour that got us in to this mess in the first place!” Ricky sneered then threw the netball he picked up earlier at the Poliwag in front of the old Poliwrath then vanished with it in to thin air.

Poli! Croaked the Extremely wrinkled Poliwrath.

“He said that son of a bitch stole his seconded to last son he well ever have…” Squawked a voice…

“Hun?” I asked out load and I felt like some of bird was standing on my head...

Poli! Croaked the Poliwrath to his wife sadly then jumped back in the pond.

“He told her that he wants you to take good care of his youngest son, seeing as you his masters youngest son,” the voice Squawked again...

Poli! Said the Extremely wrinkled Politoed then hoped back in to the pond

“She said take very good care of are son Jeremiah” Squawked the annoying voice again then as the bird flew off I notice it was a Noctowl, however I then noticed there was a package from the Code Busterz on one of the benches…

'Good my membership package arrived.’ I thought as I saw the Noctowl transform in to a Farfetch’d, but I dismayed it as simply seeing things as I was tired however, since I knew since today was the last day of high School for me I had to go, no mater what…

I was lost in thought I picked up the package and put the rods in to Item balls and put the three of them in to my backpack as Rookie walked up to me and gave the Orange Poliwag, named Jeremiah a friendly lick on the face and accepted him as a new team mate...

I recalled Rookie in to his Dark ball, then placed the net ball next to Jeremiah and watched as he caught himself, then I pocked both balls and, then called out my Natu out of his fast ball...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Man it’s a good thing I had my Natu teleport me to school.’ I though as I closed my locker.

“Ha, so you used your Stupid parrot to get to school again didn’t you?” Sneered Ricky walking up with an Abra sitting on his left shoulder.

“Hey dont call Mystic that you Monkey butt, and I only ask Mystic if I know I can’t make it on my bike,” I said as my Natu was sitting on my right shoulder.

“See you idiots at the Petoskey Tournament finales, “ Ricky snickered, then he went to class. however as he did his Abra and him gave us the middle finger as they walled threw the door, never the less I followed them in to class and took my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Are class was one of the lager classrooms at are high School, lets see along the wall by the door are the student desks, the wall opposite the door has a few windows. it also has a whiteboard and the teacher’s desk.

The right wall, are the cabinets where Mr. Trogon keeps all the rental pokemon, but only the first stage, and only the smaller ones.

The left wall from the door are bookcases full of books on battle tactics, and bios of some of the most famous trainers in the world such as Ask Ketchum, Gary Oak, Yoshi Elm and Brandon Birch among others, there is even one on Wes the legendary trainer from Orre who was said to have a criminal past but soon became the legendary hero of Orre.

However most of the room is an empty space and was set up as a standard battle arena. since this class is Pokémon training and battling 101.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ok settle down class, today is the final match of the class tournament between, Charles Legend and Ricky Myth, boys please come up to my desk.” Mr. Trogon said, as random paper airplanes flew around the room, his Xatu was standing next to him and using psychic to throw them away...

When Ricky and myself got up to the desk a Treecko jumped down from the ceiling and landed on my right shoulder, luckily Mystic had foresaw this and had hoped to my left Shoulder...

“Ah yes, Cam has certainly taken a liking to you Charles, anyways this well be a one on one match...” Mr. Trogon explained.

“Not a problem Charles and I already caught are forth Pokémon yesterday…” Ricky smirked knowing full well what that meant.

Everyone in the room went silent, I looked at Jodi and Elena had big grins on their faces, apparently they had the school paper released first thing this morning since they are allowed to come to school early to work on the school paper that is given out daily.

“Well, in that case, stop wasting time and get the match started!” Mr. Trogon said.

Ricky and I shook hands however Cam and Abra Started to Spit rude remarks at each other.

When we reached the trainer square, I herd Jodi say this should be good with a load yawn.

“Ok boys I want a nice clan fight and no tricks, ready set begin! Mr. Trogon said.

“Sorry Smartguy, but you well have to wait, Go The Punisher!” Ricky said with a grin.

Most of the class cowered in fear as Ricky’s Hikozaru took form since they all had there rears kicked by his Assigned starter...

"Go...” but before I could finish Cam jumped off my shoulder.

“Ha you think you well have better luck this time around? Ricky asked.

“Hey that was on the Fist day of High school and the day we got are starters and that was four years ago you Monkey butt!” I yelled at my nephew...

“Yeah whatever Charcoal Brain, The Punisher give Cam a burn with Will-o-wisp! Ricky Sneered.

“Cam, time to use that trick I thought you last Friday at lunch time...” explained.

As The Punisher turned his back on Cam and Scratched his ass he farted an unholy flame, however Cam brought up his arms and created a force field that Prevented him from being burned.

“What the hell! when did you teach him safeguard, Charcoal Brain and how could you do it with out me noticing you doing so?” Ricky asked.

“Simple I gave him the Tm when I was in the bathroom, and I know your trying to set me up, so I well also share your little secret... you had also thought The Punisher Will-o-wisp by a Tm last Friday when you thought no one was around….” I explained knowing full well that it was against school rules to use Tms on the rentals...

“Whatever Charcoal Brain, The Punisher use Blaze Kick on that Gecko and lets be done with it!” Ricky spat.

“Cam use Dragonbreath!" I said.

“As The Punisher ran at Cam and lit his left leg on fire and was about to land a flaming low kick to Cam, however he jumped up on to the ceiling and let lose a greenish blue blast of fire, knocking the young ape out cold…

“The Punisher is unable to battle the winner of today’s match is Charles Legend and his Treecko Cam! Mr. Trogon said as the bell rang…“Charles, Ricky, Jodi and Elena please come up to my desk, the rest of you enjoy your lunch.”

“Well that was twist Cam finely beat The Punisher in a some what fair match,” Jodi said to Elena.

“True but both of are brothers are in trouble…” Elena said.

“Look whose talking you and Jodi had taken your Squirtle and Pochama home with you last Friday and they both evolved in to a Wartortle and Pottaishi!, and you had them pull down are shorts and nearly froze us to death.

Not to mention that seven Sukatanku nearly killed us and Rookie and if it had not been for my father's Extremely wrinkled Poliwrath and my mother’s Extremely wrinkled Politoed and there children we could have been killed!” I leered my sister and niece.

“Charles…” Ricky started to say...

“Shut up monkey butt, you Stole a Poliwag from right under my fathers Poliwrath’s nose then had Smartguy teleport you to school...”

“Well whose bright Idea was it to go fishing in the pond you knew we weren’t even suppose to be fishing in Charcoal Brain.” Ricky Spat back.

“Enough! My god you all are acting as rivals when your Suppose to all be family, For peat’s sake!

Now then since you all broke the school rules you well all be fined $500 dollars each which well be taken out of all your bank accounts to pay for the cast of getting four new rentals.

Since they have already bonded to much to you all, and would be depressed if away from you for to long, As I noticed with Cam who has some how found out how to brake free from his ball.

Although I was going to end up giving them to you anyways, now then you ar all now automatically qualify to leave school now, congratulations, here is your diploma and Pokédexs, go get anything that belongs to you and go home!” Mr. Trogon explained.

Thats right Rickiy has a Hikozaru, anyways this well be the last update for a time untill I can get the next few chaters finshed speacking of which some Coming up chapters are:

Chapter Four: Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part one)
Chapter Five: Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part two)
Chapter Six: Rival Quest begins
Chapter Seven: Family reunion (part one)
Chapter Eight: Family reunion (part two)

~Charles Legend

Chris 2.1
19th October 2006, 10:14 AM
I did say over MSN I felt a rewrite would confuse people, particularly during the early stages of the fic. I honestly feel that writing down what you do want changed and rewrite the fic at a later time. Otherwise you're going in circles.

Unfortunately what has changed needn't have changed; new Pokemon for example, putting them in for the sake of putting them in. Thats all they seem to do. The grammar and spelling is still in need of improvement, and the length, description etc has not improved vastly. That is what you should rewrite a fic for.

Charles Legend
20th October 2006, 03:47 AM
I did say over MSN I felt a rewrite would confuse people, particularly during the early stages of the fic. I honestly feel that writing down what you do want changed and rewrite the fic at a later time. Otherwise you're going in circles.

Unfortunately what has changed needn't have changed; new Pokemon for example, putting them in for the sake of putting them in. That's all they seem to do. The grammar and spelling is still in need of improvement, and the length, description etc has not improved vastly. That is what you should rewrite a fic for.

Look Chris, it may seem like I am running around in circles, but just wait you well see why I re started and the mystery behind Phantrue thickens up a little bit...

Chris It is true my dog had in the past had two other dogs to play with that is why Rookie was shown with originally showed with a pack of Houndour led by two Houndoom, however he no longer has his playmates around thus Chases the wild life in the woods behind my house, thus is why I had six Sukanpuu and a Sukatanku show up...

As for why Charles has a Natu, it would have been in convent for Charles to walk all the way up to the house just to have the butler teleport him to school, besides that I have big plans for Mystic and Ricky's pet bird... ;) that and I plan for the butler play a small role later namely when ever Charles sends a pokemon home to stay in his Greenhouse

As I have already explained once my niece told me the other day on Aim that one of here favorite Animals are Penguins that is why I gave her a Pochama/Pottaishi instead of a Mudkip/Marshtomp.

As for giving Ricky a Hikozaru, I was originally going to give him a Cyndaquil however I decided I waned to give him the fourth generation fire starter however at the time I first wrote this we did not know what it was, also it gives Charles a good reason to call his nephew a monkey butt, as to why Ricky calls Charles charcoal brain it's simply a nasty nick name he uses for his uncle when ever Charles dose something stupid..

Dude relax those are not my stongest points, Chapter two is ment to be small, also the part where Rookie gets his rear kicked because the posion gas was so powerful it knocked rookie out to the point where he almost dies, as why Cam was ale to take out The Punisher, it was because in the four years charlse has had cam his Dragonbreath has grown in power....

Also does the term keep the Charters looks a mystery mean anything to you, Konte I well Revele them when I fell the time is right....

So are you saying the fact I wanted to add new chapters in between old chapters is not a good enough reasion for me to repost?

~Charles Legend

Chris 2.1
20th October 2006, 12:06 PM
All I'm saying is it seems unecessary. Why start all over again when all that seems to change are various Pokemon? If your neice likes penguins why not let her catch one at a later date instead of have her choose Pochama as a starter?

I'm plenty calm, so there's nothing to worry about. I just think that wanting the fic to mirror your real life events is not (in my opinion) a good enough motive to start again. And posting revised chapters alongside new old chapters is just confusing.

darktyranitar
22nd October 2006, 12:04 AM
Well, Chris do have some point. It seems just like a simple re-write, and the grammar could really use some improvement...

Okay, so I've read the original fic, and since nothing new (except some small event) is in these chapters, then I'll just leave out the comment.

Anyway, I sure hope you have a bigger plan for the future of the fic that you wanted to repost the fic. Don't let the readers down, Charles!

Charles Legend
23rd October 2006, 04:50 PM
Anyway, I sure hope you have a bigger plan for the future of the fic that you wanted to repost the fic. Don't let the readers down, Charles!

yes Faiz I do have big plans for this fic....

now I well let you on to something, Phantrure's poo is the most powerful Energy Source in the world and also the most deadly... ;)

make of that what you well anyways here is the next chapter...

Chapter Four:&#160; Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part one)

Five years ago….

“Sir we have to get out of here; If we don’t Phantrue well kill us all with his Anti Matter Blast!” A young Researcher lied to his boss.

“Ha you claimed to be one of the best Pokemon Researchers in the world Surely you know of some way to curve it’s destructive appetite..” said the boss.

“Wait a seconded, all this Chaos started when you ordered us to stop feeding Phantrue Anchovies,” the Researcher said smacking his forehead.

Just then a Purple tree kangaroo covered in skeletal armor that could barley be seen under ghostly white smoke, it’s eyes glowed like fire within a pair of rubies as it entered the room and walked towards the two humans one it deeply cared for the other it wanted to destroy, it created a small black hole in the palm of its right claw…&#160;

“Go, my mighty Blue Eyes White Dragon! Hyper Beam the wall!” The Researcher yelled.

With a mighty Roar the white Dragon charged up and fired an orange beam and fired it into the wall vaporizing part of it and created a thick cloud of dust as well

“Phantrue your free now!” the Researcher said getting on the back of his white dragon...

As the dust cleared the boss in a blue business suit saw that both Phantrue and it’s creator were gone… “Ryu you’re a blasted traitor!” The Businessman yelled shooked his fist in rage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present day……

I let out a load yawn as I crawled out of bed, and I looked around at my bedroom.

Jeremiah my new Orange and yellow Poliwag was sleeping soundly on a rock in his new home an aquarium, on top of my dresser or for now anyways, I know once he evolves he well need to sleep in the pond in the greenhouse… the dresser is next to the door my walk in closet. On the west side of my room.

Rookie my Houndour was asleep in his fireproof dogie bed next to my bed, Mystic my Natu was Sleeping or he might be just faking it, in his bird cage, that is next to my desktop Computer that is also next to the door to my bathroom on the east side of my room.

Cam was out sleeping in a Cherry tree in my greenhouse/lab that is attached to the house…

It’s not that my Parents don’t like the Idea of me having a Greenhouse, it’s just that it’s quite a lot larger then the main house itself is; Both in how many Square feet it is and how tall it is and further more the French doors on the south side of my room allow one in to my greenhouse… and to the north is my bedroom door that goes in to the rest of the house…

Anyways I went in to my closet and got a fresh change of cloths then took a quick shower and got dressed, and then I let Jeremiah out of the aquarium, Mystic teleported out of his cage and on to my head as Rookie got out of his bed and yawned as he stretched,
Mystic also teleported my back pack on my back as we headed in to the Greenhouse as we entered Cam greeted us then spat out a few seeds in to the ground after poking it with a stick fist.

Anyways I picked a bunch of ripe berries the lest of which were a hand full of Cheri Berries in case one of my pok&#233;mon gets Paralysis.

A hand full of Chesto Berries to in case some attack like sing makes my pok&#233;mon fall asleep.

A hand full of Pecha Berries to deal with Poison such as Poison gas like those stupid Sukatanku on Rookie the other day…

A hand full of Rawst Berries to deal with Burns,

A couple hand fulls of Leppa Berries to restore the energies a pokemon uses in battle such as my Poliwag and his brother using body slam to try an free Ricky and I…

A couple hand fulls of Sitrus Berries to restore the Stamina of my team….

And a bunch of Tamato Berries my personal favorite…..

Anyways I feed my team a couple of Pok&#233;blocks, after years of experimenting&#160; I discovered that Rookie likes blue Pok&#233;blocks and Mystic likes Green Pok&#233;blocks, Mr. Trogon told me that Cam really loves Tamato Berries thus should like red Pok&#233;blocks, the other day I accidentally made some yellow Pok&#233;blocks however come to find out Jeremiah my Poliwag really enjoys them…&#160;

As I was munching on a Tamato Berry, I thought I heard a telephone ringing coming from my backpack then remembered that the Code Busterz membership package came with a Pok&#233;gear and also a Laptop computer…

So I took the large package out of my backpack&#160; and opened it sure enough the Pok&#233;gear was ring off the hock and I seemed to have a new E-mail on the laptop, I gave a shrug as strapped the gear to my right arm and activated the phone.

“Took you long enough Agent 007, Now then your first mission is to go to your locale Super market, once there read the email I sent you.&#160; Also I have given you an Orange lab coat and a matching hat both with the Code Busterz and TPM logos on them since they are both owned by my Boss, however he runs TPM and he has me run Code Busterz, “ said the voice of a young man then the line went dead.

As I and my team finished the last of are breakfast,&#160; Ricky walked in with his pet Murkrow. on his left shoulder…

“Mooring Charcoal Brian mind if I harvest a few of the berries you grew?” Ricky asked.

“The matter of fact I do you Monkey Butt!” I yelled at my nephew.

“Thanks for your permission&#160; Charcoal Brain, see I need some because me and my team are doing a bunch of hard training so we well be ready for are rematch with you, and also for the Gym leaders Since I hear they are quite strong…” Ricky explained as he was stealing hand fulls of&#160; Leppa Berries and Sitrus Berries…

As Ricky turned his back on me I took a deep breath of air and lit his butt on fire with a flamethrower…

“Say Charcoal Brain why dose it fell like my ass is on fire?” Ricky asked stupidly.

“Because it is, and now you truly are a Monkey Butt!” I laughed.

“Oh is that all, Wait my ass is really is on fire Ahhh! Ricky said and ran out the door.

I did not need to go watch to know that Jodi’s Wartortle was partly hidden in the ground and when Ricky steps on it&#160; well use Rapid spin, causing Ricky to be trapped in a fire spin,

Ricky well then was sent flying up in to the air by Elena’s Mimiroru who well use Sky uppercut on him so that he well blast off, and from what Mystic has shown me Ricky gets his head stuck in a the mouth of a Masukippa…&#160; &#160;

“Ha That Monkey Butt!” I Laughed out load as I put on my new coat and hat and, I put my laptop in my backpack, and pulled it on.

As I recalled Jeremiah, Mystic teleported on the top of my new hat that I had just put on, Then I put my new wallet complete with my membership card, my trainer’s license and a police badge, in my coat pocket along with my Pok&#233;dex, just then&#160; my Pok&#233;gear rang again….

“Charles one more thing I almost forgot to tell you, as an special agent of Code Busterz you are now some what of a cop, However what your job is to make sure people are treating there pokemon with love and kindness, anyways stop wasting time in your Greenhouse and get to work… “ my Boss said and hung up on me again….&#160;

With Mystic on my head, Cam on my right shoulder, and Rookie on at my side we left my Greenhouse behind us ….

All the while not knowing we were being watched by a young man with long golden shoulder length hair, As he pushed up his glasses one would see his eyes that Shin as bright Emeralds; Well that is if he was not riding on his albino Dragonite whose Sapphire eyes watched us with some interest…. also if one were to look closely at him would see his Farfetch’d talking to something within the man’s bag it’s eyes like it’s master also Shin as bright Emeralds… &#160;

Please note that my real bedroom looks nothing like that, also if you so much as watched someone in the Anime eat a Tamato Berry (namely Ash and James they shoot out a steam of fire.) so basically Charles Had a case of hart burn.

~Charles legend

darktyranitar
26th October 2006, 11:26 PM
Well now... I think you did something different by making Charles a part of this secret agent. You did mention about the Code Busterz in the original fic, but I didn't thought it'd be something like this. Oh, and how did the man on the phone know where Charles is? Makes him sound like some sort of a spy or something.

Yes, I like the part where Ricky get his butt burned! Hillarious! So... it'd be fitting that he gets a Hikozaru :D.

Oh, and I think you should work on your grammars a bit; the parts where we're introduced with the man and his Pokemon at the end of the chapter seems... a bit off. You might want to work on it, so that the readers won't be too confused when reading.

Other than that, good to see some changes in the story line; I hope you'll get better as you move into the future chapters. Keep it up!

Charles Legend
28th October 2006, 03:14 PM
Well now... I think you did something different by making Charles a part of this secret agent. You did mention about the Code Busterz in the original fic, but I didn't thought it'd be something like this. Oh, and how did the man on the phone know where Charles is? Makes him sound like some sort of a spy or something.

Yes, I like the part where Ricky get his butt burned! Hillarious! So... it'd be fitting that he gets a Hikozaru :D.

Oh, and I think you should work on your grammars a bit; the parts where we're introduced with the man and his Pokemon at the end of the chapter seems... a bit off. You might want to work on it, so that the readers won't be too confused when reading.

Other than that, good to see some changes in the story line; I hope you'll get better as you move into the future chapters. Keep it up!

Well thanks, yeah I decided to explain Charles role in code Busterz much deeper in V 2.0, and you can expect to see much more of Charles role in Code Busterz to come, and I know you did not... ;)

now as for the Researcher we met him before in the original fic, and why won't he, for one thing he as the boss of Code Busterz has a profile on all his underlings... Besides his Farfetch was seen at the pond, and the Researcher was watching Charles from the sky, but why you ask, Could his reasons have something to do with Charles Mission? :p

hehe thanks and Ricky has a Hikozaru already his name is The Punisher.... so your wish is granted before you made it.... ;)

yeah it is a bit off... stupid perids and that...

expect more changes in the story line to come; I have taught of some cool stuff, for example:

I looked out the window of the Space Colony at the now lifeless planet that used to be the Earth, the once blue and green planet was now a firey ball of molten rock... I then looked at my Beautiful wife...

"Charles My water broke!" she said Excitedly then a smile at the thought of giving birth to her frist ever Child...

Of course that is just a foggy Idea of what I have planed for the Future of this fic.... ;)

Hehe I had my mom read that and she said "what was I thinking writing that?" :lol: but can you blame me for writing in my dream girl in to the Fic?

*gets shot by evry single Female at TPM* :dead:

~Charles Legend

Charles Legend
23rd November 2006, 03:54 AM
Chapter Five: Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part two)

After avoiding Jodi and Elena’s trap, I saw Ricky still stuck in the Masukippa bumping in to random trees as I was riding my bike down the driveway with rookie rung along side me. Around lunch time we made it to the creepy looking graveyard full of dead and decaying trees, and worn out tombstones it was even more so do to the eerie fog that never seems to want to lift at the edge of Ringwood.....

I was about to move on but Rookie started to run at the entrance to the graveyard and some how managed to pull me off my bike despite the fact he a Houndour, then again I had him for 18 years since he was given to me at birth…. Anyways as Rookie was dragging me along I was hitting and random tombstones and trees, until he suddenly stopped…

“Ma!” weakly cried the voice of a pokémon I knew quite well as belonging to a Mareep since I used to help out at a farm that is not to far from my house that is until I got framed by Ricky for stealing a Mareep thus I got fired from my job.

As Rookie and I got close to where the Mareep’s cries were coming from, we saw a guy dressed as one of Team Aqua’s grunts that I had read about in school.

Anyways the guy was having his Quagsire beating the crud out of a Mareep who oddly enough when hit by a ball of mud reviled a kid with long pointed ears, his blue eyes felled with pain and confutation, he also seemed to be wearing a green tonic and a hat that seemed to have a bird’s face on the top, ether that or I been playing to much Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap…

Suddenly with out warning the guy turned around to see what the noise was…

“Oh brother he spotted us Rookie because you were growling to loud.” I said.

“Not really, I just turned around to take a whizzes…” said the Aqua grunt…

“Oh ok… “ I said as the guy walked over to a dead tree …

“So what do you want anyways kid? I need to get going soon, by the way my name is Jeff… said the Aqua Grunt named Jeff extending his hand…

“My Houndour for some reason dragged me in to this grave yard, btw my name is Charles, and I was wondering why you were beating the crud out of that Mareep there.” I said as I shuck Jeff’s hand.

Jeff gave a sight “That’s enough Quagsire!” then bent over and Spayed a max Potion on the Mareep. “Charles, I had orders from my boss to eliminate any electric type pokemon I came a crossed, however I just don’t have the hart to do so, for you see unlike most team aqua grunts I am a Christen, and I well accept any punishment from you for my actions…” Jeff explained as he picked up a piece of the Mareep’s wool that was stained with blood…

After some time of thinking “A match between your Quagsire and my Houndour, if you win your free to finish your mission, However should I win, I get to scan you with my Judgment Scanner that came with my membership package for Code Busterz, and if proven Guilty I get to catch you in a Jail Ball” I said as I unhooked his leash.

“Fine then let’s get this match started Charles; Quagsire, Mud Bomb on Houndour!”

Quagsire summoned a ball of mud in it’s mouth and fired it at Rookie, it Promptly exploded in Rookie’s face covering him in thick mud, Rookie gave an Unholy howl and began to glow, finish evolving in to a Houndoom.

“Rookie use Sludge bomb!” I said

“Quagsire Muddy Water!” Jeff said calmly.

Rookie fired a ball of brown Sludge at Quagsire and exploded in it’s face, Quagsire took a deep breath of air and Shot out a Stream of Brown murky water which soaked Rookie who let out another unholy howl as he fell to the ground out cold…

“Looks like I win.” Jeff said.

“Looks that way…” I said. As I walked over to Jeff and looked at the Mareep, said it’s name and rubbed against my lag, as Jeff and I had are backs to Quagsire and Rookie.

“Charles, I need to tell you something…. But before Jeff could say anything more the Earth stated to shake and it sounded like five volcanoes erupted behind us…

“Quagsire!” burped Jeff’s Pokémon.

“What the?!” both me and Jeff said add we looked are pokémon Quagsire was now the one out cold.

He was under a very large rock, that looked like a vary large ball of harden lava there were four others just like it and five large craters full of harden lava as well.

I looked around for my Houndoom however he was nowhere in sight, Jeff recalled his Quagsire. we then herd a loud growling noises which sound like it was coming from three dogs we then saw a large Shadow in the thick fog, It’s six red eyes where like flames coming strait from hell….

“Mommy!” Jeff and myself squealed as we nearly wet are pants…

so yeah when Kevin this chapter was deleted so I made some small chanages namly the ending to make it seem a bit darker.

~Charles Legend

darktyranitar
24th November 2006, 09:26 AM
Well... the Code Busterz Judgment Scanner is pretty... weird, I guess. It makes Charles look like he is an agent or something (well, the Code Busterz boss did refer him as an agent, so...)

Anyway, I'm intrigued by this sudden turn of event. Was it Rookie that is the evil being in the mist? But then again, the thing has six eyes...

Work out on the grammar and stuff, and the chapter will be a lot more better (sorry, I was having some trouble understanding what was going on). Good going on trying to set a dark mood for the fic though.

Charles Legend
3rd December 2006, 01:35 AM
Chapter six: Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part three): A new point of view on the world...

“No Ricky I told you before that Charles is my boyfriend, besides don’t you already have that red head named Amber who has a Torchic, as her assigned rental from school?” a young Nurse Joy said, his pink hair was tied in to a bun all but a few lose strands which he moved out of his very pretty face.

“She dumped me for Michael Jackson, now well you go out with me Charlock?” Ricky lied and smiled.

“Ricky, you only want me so Charles can’t have me, Now please kindly take your pokémon and leave” Charlock asked kindly handing Ricky back his Pokémon.

“Thanks for healing my Pokémon, however I don’t know why you like Charles he the king of Idiots!” Ricky exclaimed.

“Then I am the Queen of Idiots, because I Love him…” Charlock said with misty eyes.

“Foolish girl; Go Masukippa; Sleep powder then use bind on her and follow me to the roof!” Ricky said with a evil grin on his face.

“What, Wait, NO, quick Pinpuku use safe….” Charlock said but he did not react fast enough and fell asleep….

Meanwhile back at the forbidden graveyard….

The fog lifted a little…

Standing before us was a twelve feet tall three headed dog, where it’s six ears should have been there were six yellowish Rams horns, On all three of it’s foreheads was the number six.

The beast like three headed dog looked down at the two terrified humans; One was a young man dressed as a Pirate in blue clothing he was infect a member of the Criminal organization know as Team Aqua, The other was in fact his very own master wearing an orange coat and hat and a Natu was sitting on his head which was also it was also terrified of him.

“Rookie?” Charles stupidly asked.

“HOUNDERUS” Roared all three of the dog’s heads showing off his triple row of fangs, he then waged six tails that seemed to have lava filled crystal ball in the middle of each of the triangles on the ends of his tails; On closer insertion Charles saw five humans and the Devil trapped within the crystal balls for all eternity…

“You’re the Anti-Christ Charles?” Jeff asked.

“Do I look like I am? If I was I would be trapped with the others and Satin.” Charles explained.

Meanwhile back at the Pokemon Center…

A young man and his Farfetch’d were on the roof talking as they over looked the town of Ringwood with it‘s midlevel looking buildings in the town square was a statute of the town’s hero a trainer and his Lucario.

However they are not the same heroes as the legendary Aura guardian Sir Aaron and his Lucario that were said in legend to have save Cameron Palace there are also rumors say that Ash Ketchum had the same Aura within him as Sir. Aaron did and helped Sir Aaron’s Lucario heal the legendry pokémon Mew and save the tree of beginning…. No the heroes of the town of Ringwood were called the hero was called Saint Charles and his Lucario was called Sirius Danica…

“Leeks I know Rookie dragged Charles in the graveyard, but I did not think it would take this long him to get back” The young researcher said to his green eyed Farfetch’d as he rubbed his chin.

“Well Ryu, from what the Murkrows that live in the grave yard told me is that the Beast known as Hounderus has set foot in the Mortal realm once again!” Leeks said. as he transformed in to a Natu and perched on top of his master’s head…

Ryu turned around from looking at the Pokémart when they heard the door squeak open; and saw a young man with greasy black hair that fell to his shoulders, on his left shoulder was perched a Murkrow, also a fairly large Masukippa followed him out the door and had the young and very pretty young Charlock Joyce Joy wrapped in it’s vines…

“Well I be a son of a gun; Charles beat me to the roof! However I have his girl and I well rape her right in front of him just to prove that not only am I a stud muffin I am also a superior being!” Ricky bragged as he pushed up his glasses up his hooked nose…

“That’s what you think Ricky, but your in for a nasty surprise, when you learn the truth about me...” Charlock thought as he watched threw his squinted eyes as Ricky‘s Masukippa put him down on the garden swing cushioned with soft lacy pink cushions that are weatherproof, Ricky then jumped on top of Charlock…

“So what else did those Murkrows say?” Ryu asked Leeks as he turned back on Ricky and Charlock to looking at the Pokémart and completely ignored the fact that Ricky was raping the girl……

Back in the graveyard…

Charles walked over to the Mareep and it growled at her and head butted an empty Pokéball on her belt and caught itself…

“Charles there is something you should know, it was me and my partner who stole that Mareep from that farm you were working for…” Jeff said

Charles pulled out her judgment scanner which looked a lot like the morphers that are shown on Power Rangers: Space Petrol Delta…

“Jeff you are here by Charged with Culety to pokemon, and vandalism; judgment time!” *holds up the Judgment scanner which flashed between a blue “O and a red “X” and it landed on the X. “Guilty!”

“No!”

“Yes, Go Jail ball!” Charles said before throwing a ball with black and white strips at Jeff…

I picked up the ball with my right hand and crosed her breast with her lower right arm…

“Justice is Served!” Charles smirked as she had Mystic teleport her just behind Rookie’s middle head and in front of the first of the six yellowish rib bones.

“To the Pokémon center Rookie and steep on it I don’t want to miss the action going on the roof right now!” Charles said with excitement in her voice..

As Rookie backed up Charles put her arms around Rookie’s middle neck as he jumped over the entire length of the graveyard and with a loud sound landed in the road his right forepaw with six of yellowish bones had landed on Charles’s bike and had smashed it in to very tinny pieces…

But Charles ignored this and was lost in thought ’Charles you may have shown me a good time last night then, told me you were jealous of me because I could have a baby and you could not...'

"Hold it right there you Beast!" Shouted the chief of the to of police of the town of Ringwood.

Rookie stooped dead in his tracks as a large group of the town people had gathered.

Rookie lowered his left head and sniffed the officer Jenny and then it lifted back up and nodded to his other heads and all three looked back down at her and smacked their lips and drooled all over her…

“Kill the Beast; before it eats us all!” roared a bunch of angry villagers holding Pitchforks and torches that in circled Rookie in the town square …

“Hun? Whoa Rookie use Smog and return, Mystic teleport me to the roof of the pokémon center..” Charles said then with a flash the three of them had disappeared just in time to as roughly a hundred Pitchforks landed where Rookie had been standing…

Err so yeah I know what your thinking but in the frist half chapter seven I well explain why I have so many typos in this chapter, for example "Charles said with excitement in her voice.."

oh btw Staint Charles is the real name of the town I live in and that Ringwould is well really just a state forest is not that far from my house, also Sirius Danica means dog star and morning sun... ;)

~Charles Legend... :evil:

Chris 2.1
3rd December 2006, 05:14 AM
Good to see a new chapter, but all the same Charles it felt rushed. Ricky flirted with a Joy, and when she didn't want to go out with him he put her to sleep and threatened to rape her?

You need to be careful because this content is extremely controversial, especially when you consider who might be on the boards - people as young as 10. Furthermore this isn't something people particularly want to read; it's just disgusting.

Many points from the fic seem to have been diminished; this A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S subplot has swept the story away from the Tournament itself and seems to be a story based around Power Rangers. Andrew and Amy are yet to be seen and despite the cliffhanger last chapter very little was explained.

For example, this scanner which you described as "[looking] a lot like the morphers that are shown on Power Rangers: Space Petrol Delta… "

I don't watch Power Rangers so I'm not sure what they're like; it's good to think that most your readers won't either, so you have to do your best to describe it to us. Otherwise it sounds like you took the idea directly from Power Rangers itself.

*holds up the Judgment scanner which flashed between a blue “O and a red “X” and it landed on the X. “Guilty!”

The above example is also another thing to point out. You mixed up the tenses and rushed it. Try this:

Charles held up the device. As he did, it began to flash on and off between two symbols; a blue O and a red X. O, X, O, X...as each light flickered to the other Charles' mind raced; was Ricky going to be found Guilty or Not Guilty? Eventually the pace slowed...the lights lingered on the symbols for a little longer until the red light flashed at the red X. Guilty.

That's just an example of how you can pad it out and really draw out the process of the Judgement.

Just a few pointers. Really try and look over your chapters a few times before you post them; maybe get a friend to be a proofreader? Spell-check; look for words like They're, Their and There which all mean different things but are spelled similarly.

Good luck with the next chapter!

darktyranitar
19th December 2006, 09:21 AM
Right, took me long enough...

Well, I agree with most of the point that Chris had stated. But I found one thing that is weird: you have switched from 3rd POV to 1st POV for Charles. E.G.:

“Do I look like I am? If I was I would be trapped with the others and Satin.” Charles explained.

To:

I picked up the ball with my right hand and crosed her breast with her lower right arm…

And back to:

“Justice is Served!” Charles smirked as she had Mystic teleport her just behind Rookie’s middle head and in front of the first of the six yellowish rib bones.

Yeah... I think I understand why you 'misplaced' Charles and Charlock gender reference... Good thing that you did put that at the end of your fic; I thought it was another typo.

Oh, why did Rookie oblige to Charles easily? I didn't think a demon dog like that would take an order just like that...

Keep on working on those weak spot, because there is a lot of room for improvement. I wish you good luck for the future chapter; I have faith in you!

Charles Legend
10th January 2007, 04:24 AM
Chris: Fist of all thanks for the reply, and those are all good points however I knew in advance I would at some point have sexual elements in this fic thats why it's rated "R" now about the as to this part of the plot, it's not realy a subplot but rather a steeping stone to the gyms and the Tournament itself, because well just read this Chapter and find out for yourself...

Faiz: why did Rookie oblige to Charles easily? you mean Charlock ;) anways it well bee explained in Chapter Eight... and yes I well work on my weak spots...

Chapter seven: Operation A.N.C.H.O.V.I.E.S (part three): Rival Quest begins

“Ah, yes Charlock has arrived and Charles well he got what he wished for…” Ryu said to Leeks with a grin as he saw right threw Charlock’s disguise…

“Oh Hi boss, um sorry for not getting here sooner, see Rookie dragged me in to the graveyard and well I caught a member of team Aqua beating up a Mareep oh and Rookie evolved in to a Hounderus… ” Charlock explained and retuned Mystic and took off the hat she was wearing and gave Ryu the Jail Ball contenting the Team Aqua Grunt named Jeff…

Just then the same Officer Jenny that Rookie tried to eat, came out the door storming mad and was still coved in his hot sticky drool; Jodi and Elena then came out from their hiding place behind some potted Tamato Berry bushes, jodi was holding a Microphone and Elena was holding a video camera…

Just then Charles moaned in both pain and pleasure… all Charles could think about is how wonderful it was to experience having intercourse in her new girlish body….

Charlock flashed a big smile and explained to everyone “Charles told her last night that he was Jealous of her because she could have babies and he could not….well now Charles can, because of the legend of her and Amber’s families,

Long ago that two male pokemon trainers named Joy and Jenny were so embarrassed that they were given such girly names, that one night they each had a dream about the Pokemon Kureseria, it is said in the legend that in their dreams she read their deepest most secret desires and made them come to pass,

Kureseria fist told Joy she would bring forth a family of females that would make sure that the tamed pokemon remained healthy and fit for battles at all times, and gave Joy what is said to be the first ever Pinpuku, Kureseria then explained that that when she trained her Pinpuku up with the round stone that in it’s pouch, that she well evolve in to Chansey then later when Joy has become a very close friend to her Chansey she well evolve in to a Blissey and that they are female only pokemon…

Kureseria then told Jenny that she would bring forth a family that would up hold the laws and that her main partner well be Growlithe and that only with the use of a fire stone well it become an Arcanine however unlike Joy’s partner hers reflects the balance between males and females….

Kureseria then went on to explain to both Joy and Jenny that they and their children can pass on her gift to their lovers but only if they have a deep hidden desire to become females…”

“No! it’s Gone!” Ricky shouted in a high pitched voice… but then mooned in both pain and pleasure… and could not move…

“Severs you right for raping me… “Charles said as pushed Ricky off her, Ricky fell on her Masukippa….

“Charles you bitch! Go The Destroyer!” Ricky spat as she slowly got to her feet..

“Not so fast Ricky, Go Brock!” Charles said throwing a Pokéball from that she withdrew from the pocket of her dress…

The Pokemon slowly formed from golden Energy in to a 2”00” 15.9lbs golden brown living Pinecone….

“Oh goodie a cat fight I well Ref!” Leeks Proclaimed as he jumped off Ryu’s head and transformed back in to a Farfetch’d and pulled out a second Leek from deep within his feathers… “Ok this well be a six on six standard elimination match, keep it nice and clean girls, Ready set and begin Leeks said slashing the air with a downwards stoke with both of his leeks in which he held in each of his wings.

“Here are your Pokémon back, thanks for loaning them to me Charles, thought Rookie kind of went and evolved, oh and I caught you a Mareep as well …” Charlock said as she handed Charles back her Pokéballs and sat next to her in the bench …

“Thanks Charlock…” Charles sad taking her pokémon back and putting them in her dress’s pocket….

“The Destroyer let’s make Charles pay for tuning in to a woman! Use Power Whip on that runt of a Pinecone!” Ricky said in a bitterly because she was so sore since her whole body had been reshaped from that of a male to of a female….

“Ricky, if you had not raped me, you still would sill be a man; Brock use Endure then strike back with Counter! ” Charles said as she thought ‘Ricky you may not know it but you make a very cute young woman, any guy would flip head over heels just to have a date with you…’

Masukippa named The Destroyer slammed one his vines powerfully into Brock, but Brock both braced his body and glowed with a red aurora and sent the vine back at The Destroyer who fell backwards and was knocked out cold…

“The Destroyer is unable to battle, Brock wins and one round goes to Charles…”Leeks Proclaimed…

“One thing I like to know Charles is were did you catch that Pineco?” Ricky asked as she recalled her Masukippa and sent out her Murkrow “Raven use Peck”

“Well it was just after my greenhouse was built, went for a walk with Rookie when a Spearow dropped a Pineco that was in the middle of using Selfdestruct and it literally blow up in my face the Spearow was also knocked out so I caught both and gave the Spearow to Jodi, Btw I could say the same for your Masukippa Ricky..” Charles said “Brock use Explosion” Charles explained.

“Oh well when I went down to Mexico with my family last year I went exploring on one of the routes down there I encountered a Masukippa and thus battled and caught him, btw this morning I let him out to absorb the sun’s rays because he used live in a very sunny enlivenment…. Wait did you just tell you Pinecone to blow up in Raven’s face?!…. Ricky bragged then freaked out…

As Murkrow named Raven hopped over to Brock he was smiled as his body as starting to glow as it was rattled violently then a masive blast of pure energy was released and over toke both Brock and Raven…. As the smoke cleared Brock was out cold, Raven was breathing very heavily….

“Brock is unable to battle, Raven wins and one round goes to Ricky…”Leeks Proclaimed…

“Brock good work buddy retturn, Go Mystic use Miracle Eye and Psychic”Charles said with a knowing smerk…

“Charles even as a girl your still an Idiot, you forgot Psychic type moves have no effect on Dark type Pokémon, Raven, use Dark Pulse on that poor exuse for a bird Pokémon…” Ricky said.

The small Natu let out a small chirp and shot golden beams of ligt out of his Eyes which hit Raven, but the attack seemed to have did nothing to him; Raven. shot a bolt of pure black energy from with in his beak and hit Mystic who was starrting to sweat a lot, then glowed and Mystic‘s body grew from a small songbird to that of a four foot Green Cheeked Parrot ... “Xatu!” he squawk as his eys took on a blue aura whick also wasnow around Murkrow, Mystic slamed the dark crow in the ground, and fell to the gound himself because he just now realized that Raven‘s attack fainted him….

Leeks walked over to each and shock his head “folks we have a double knock out, the score is tied with each traner having two rounds apice” Leeks Proclaimed and sent a double gust of wind at the two fallen birds….

The two birds were recalled and Jermiah and a strong looking Poliwhirl were forced to came out and battle…

“The Blue Meanie use Hidden Power!” Ricky grined.

Before Charles cold say anything Poliwhril sent Sevral balls of white light in to Jeremiah who fainted on the spot…

“Hehe The Blue Meanie’s hidden power is Electric I found that out by training against a bunch of worthless Magikarp” Ricky Bragged.

“Jeremiah is unable to battle, The Blue Meanie wins the round goes to Ricky

“Jeremiah we well get them next time, Go Cam use Energy Ball!” Charles said…

“The Blue Meanie use Ice beam” Ricky Sneered.

Cam charged up a a basetball sized ball of solar energy between his claws and it hit The Blue Meanie head on doing some heavy damage… The Blue Meanie shot a beam of frozen water at Cam and he was frozen solid….

“Cam is unable to battle, The Blue Meanie wins the round goes to Ricky,” Leeks Proclaimed.

“Cam you did well, Go Link use Thunder” Charles said as she noticed that thick black thunderclouds gathered over head.

“The Blue Meanie use Mud Bomb!” Ricky said.

Link shot a bolt of lighting in to the cloulds and right after The Blue Meanie shot a ball of mud at Link, a powerful bolt of lighting hit The Blue Meanie who fanted on the spot

“The Blue Meanie is unable to battle, Link wins the round goes to Charles, the score is five to four Ricky is in the lead” Leeks Proclaimed.

“Well done The Blue Meanie, Go The Undertaker! Use Guillotine ” Ricky said calling out a Creepy looking scorpion.

“Glion!” the Scopion replyed evily and grabed on to Link’s tail…

Link ran around the roof like an Idoit tring to get the scorpion off, but he soon was worn out and fainted on the spot…

“All nuts, and to think I made fun of you last your when you showled me the Gligar you caught while you down in Mexico… well you left me with no choice….

*takes out Rookie’s ball*

Just then a bolt of lightning that looked sort of like a dove hit Rookies’s ball and it diapered in to thin air with Rookie’s ball and replaced the ball with a yellowish Scroll paper….

“Charles if you want to ever see Rookie again follow the map my Spirit has given you…” a Voice light thunder roared.

“Charles Legend is out of useable pokemon, thus winner is Ricky” Leeks Proclaimed.

“Well I gueess are brake is over, we should get back to work.” Charlock said to Charles.

“Right you are Charlock, not only do mine and Ricky’s need healing but by now a few young trainers showed up and your mother may need some exrta help” Charles said with a grin…

“Hold up you two, I want to know what the hell that monster that drooled all over me was?” Amber assked in annoying tone…

“Rookie evoled in to Hounderus a ten foot dog said in legend to guard the gatets of hell one is chosen evry 100 years the last one to be known was the one Saint Charles and his Lucario Sirius Danica appantly in the sopt where the town Square is located, it is said that all three Perished in the fight however it is also said all three have a descendent in the Area….” Ryu explained. “btw Charles here take this egg to use the pokémon inside the egg until you can reclaim Rookie”

"Charles any comments on the battle?" Jodi asked"

"I may have lost this time but I plan to train up my team and follow the map to recover my Hounderus!" Charles Said with a smile then she with Charlock went downstairs.

"And you Ricky?" Jodi asked

"I to well train up my team as well take on the gyms.." Ricky explained then she and Amber also went down the stairs...

"And that's a wrap, this was Jodi Legend reporting to you live on the roof of the Ringwood Pokémon Center Channel 26 Action News" Jodi said then she and Elena followed the others downstairs ...

"btw boss if I am not mistaken was not that the same Togekiss that interrupted your research a few years ago as the Phantom Galion was Sailing in the Skies over Michigan?" Leeks asked as he put his spare leek back deep with in his down...

"Yes Leeks it was Leeks sadly Team Aqua now has Phantrue back in thie hands but at lest all is not lost we still have a barging chip..." Ryu said as he was looking at the Jail Ball contend the Team Aqua Grunt named Jeff…

Please note this is the last chapter to have sexual elements this in deep in it.... ;)

~Charles Legend

Chris 2.1
10th January 2007, 03:05 PM
Charles I'm confused. Ricky and Charles, two brothers, both turned into girls, flirted with each other....both seemed to moan in pain and pleasure at something I'm guessing was intercourse....

Then you had a very rushed 6-6 battle. There were no descriptions of the new Pokemon or the new attacks so I felt quite lost. At least we have a plot point in finding Hounderous; that should be interesting.

Otherwise the Jenny/Joy story was immensely complicated, and the use of 'btw' and *action* is not really what you put in a fiction. I'm glad the sexual elements are being taken out since they not only confuse me but disturb me a great deal.

Charles Legend
27th February 2007, 06:45 AM
Charles I'm confused. Ricky and Charles, two brothers, both turned into girls, flirted with each other....both seemed to moan in pain and pleasure at something I'm guessing was intercourse....

Chris, frist of all Ricky was charles nephew now she is her niece and Charles was Ricky's Uncle and now she is ricky's Aunt, I well explain the famliy tree soon... as for your quetion no Charles and ricky are not brothers nore were those two trainers, and it was more like Ricky raped charles by forcing Charles who Ricky thoght was Charlock...

Then you had a very rushed 6-6 battle. There were no descriptions of the new Pokemon or the new attacks so I felt quite lost. At least we have a plot point in finding Hounderous; that should be interesting.

Chris it was rushed to show Ricky's Pokemon were Stonger then Charles' where, had I had not had Rookie not get stolen Charles would have fattened Ricky's team do to Hounderous being just as stong as Lucario is.... Right I well work on the Attack diciption some more in the coming chapters... Yes it should be quite instesting, infact this chapter I am posting well explain just how Rookie ended up Evolving into houderous in the first place...

Otherwise the Jenny/Joy story was immensely complicated, and the use of 'btw' and *action* is not really what you put in a fiction. I'm glad the sexual elements are being taken out since they not only confuse me but disturb me a great deal.

Oh yeah well there are parts of TPML that were quite complicated like the whole Ecks story line.. bah whatever you say Chris :rolleyes: you mist the point Leeks pointed out that it was a Togekiss that stole Hounerous from Charles, also Jodi and Elena are both field reporters for a Tv Station that airs a news program called Action News that airs on Channel 26, boy you bit my head of just for showing Jodi and Elena as Tv Reporters now thats just lame.... Sure I said there be no more sexual elements as in no more rape, I never said that no more men would get tuned in to women now did I?..... :P

Anyways here is the next Chapter, it's some what of

Chapter Eight: A Link To The Past (Part One)

It was around noon the next day when Charles and Charlock came the Middle of the Ringwood Meadow on their way to the next town Ember falls.

“Charles I know how you fell I miss Rookie just as much as you do, I remember the day we first met back when were only in fifth grade….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Get away from me Ricky!” Charlock Screamed and was attempting to runaway from the horny boy..

“Charlock one way or another you well be my girlfriend! Smartguy use Disable on her to prevent her from escaping..” Ricky said with an evil grin.

Charles was watching from behind a Tamato Berry bush with his Houndour Rookie, “Rookie Faint attack then bit Smart guy in the back of the neck.” Charles whispered.

Rookie quickly jumped out of the bush and ran at the Abra as a black blur and jumped at Abra and bit in to his neck and intently was knocking it out….

Rookie then jumped in front of and looked at Ricky and Growled at him braining his teeth as if to say you want her you well have to go threw me first buddy…

“Hun a Houndour but who in Ringwood has a Houndour? Well my dad dose have a Houndoom but still...” Charlock asked more to her self then to anyone else.

“That would be me.” Charles Said as he walked up to her, then tuned to Ricky, “Nephew you got a lot of nerve trying to force Charlock to be your girlfriend, now recall your fainted Abra and take a hike or Rookie here well sic you!” Charles warned his nephew.

“Ha, you nor your Mutt Scare me!” Ricky sneered and took a Steep forwarded…

Rookie let out a load howl and lit his teeth on fire and got ready to jump at Ricky, who Raised an eyebrow, he quickly recalled his Abra and ran away but Rookie quickly used pursuit to chase after him and bit him in the butt with fire fang which lit his but on fire Ricky ran and jumped in to the pond only he forgot it was full of Carvanha and they attracted him with bit and they would have ate him had not his Abra teleported them away ….

“Was that attack Rookie fire fang?” Charlock asked as Rookie walked up to her and rolled over on the ground.

“Yeah, funny story Ricky and I were having a match in my greenhouse and I ordered Rookie to light his teeth on fire with an Ember then bit Abra in the neck, Ironically later that night I looked up Rookie’s moves on my computer using my account on the online Pokédex ran by Serebii Inc. and found out he already knew fire fang from birth, anyways Rookie wants you to rub his belly. Charles said…

“Oh, ok I do that, you know rookie reminds me a lot of Darkest Knight my father‘s Houndoom I wonder if they are related….” Charlock said as she sat down on the grass and rubbed Rookie’s belly…

“Say I think I recall seeing you at the Pokémon center the other day but I was too shy to talk to you… Charles Admitted..

“Oh that’s ok Charles, yesterday I was quite busy see my father’s Smeargle would not come out of dad’s back pack to get his shoots, and kept painting are faces with his golden tail fluid… Oh, yeah my dad is the Local pokemon Professor of Ringwood his Lab an is near the forbidden graveyard deep within the Ringwood Forest….

See my dad spends most of the day at his lab and only comes home at night that is if he not working on a projects in fact he found something called a the Lucky Incense and bread his Blissey with one of his many Dittos if I recall it was his navy blue one he named Cell after a villain from Dragon ball Z plus a Ditto is basically a colony of microscopic Dittos, Anyways he gave me the egg for my birthday and it hatched in to a Happiny…” Charlock explained…

“Oh I see, wasn’t that that small pink pokemon I saw the other day helping you? anyways for now on Rookie well obey you since you gained his trust… Charles said.

Cool, say if you want you can come join my family for dinner tonight I am sure my parents wound not mind….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charles and Charlock came up to a sign…

The sign read {Ozzy Andrew’s Mime Gym Mime All Mime! Trainers come test your luck against the greatest Mr. Mime trainer the world has ever known!}

Charles and Charlock looked up in the air and saw a Giant rubber castle floating in the sky just then a guy dressed up in Like some one going on a Safari down under in the outback of Australia from his hat to his boots he even had a boomerang on his belt,

just then the guy kicked a mine off his castle and it tried to shot as it was falling then the mime exploded on impact with the ground and when the Smoke cleared a Mr. mime was standing in a crater…. the Mr. Mime winked at Charles and Charlock and the next thing they knew they were standing inside the rubber Castle…

“Welcome trainers, here are the ground rules you well take on six of my mime underlings then if you beat them all then you well face me, also no dragons or Charizard are allowed… do you understand the rules good… “ Ozzy Andrew said then walked over to his throne and sat down, A mime red pants Jumped out of one of the six lanterns in font of the throne… with a fist ablaze…

However before Charles could even touch any of her Pokéballs, a strange mist felled the Arena, and a odd feminine voice that was very beautiful but rather sad felled the air and the five other Mimes were reviled and all six were frozen in blocks of Ice…

“Oh Crickets she’s back! I thought when I dumped her in Antarctica I saw the Last of OzWhore!” Shouted Andrew as the mist lifted slightly and reviled a some what feminine Shape.

“You are fool Andrew for leaving me in my natural environment, For I have found the Legendary Mist stone! For with is powers I shall evolve in to a Harpix and eat you with my crest then regurgitate you from it as a female, before I go find all my sisters and use the power of the Mist Stone to evolve them in to Harpies as well and together we shall hunt down every single Men on the planet and turn them into females, by doing so women well rule the world” OzWhore said telepathically before slamming the Mist Stone into her forehead….

“Oh no, what have I done?! I just my have raised and unknowingly unlashed the end of all men!” Andrew Shouted and ran behind his throne and whimpered like a Lowly dog…

After a bright flash of light fades OzWhore stood in her new body much like her old body is humanoid except where her lips used to be is now a pink beck full of razor sharp teeth, on the top of her head is a red fleshy tube like crest that end in a giant pair of Pink lips, stinking out of her long golden hair is a pair of wings made out of ice….

OzWhore then noticed two young nurse Joys and threw one of the badges at (which on it was a Picture of Andrew, with the words that read “My personal Lord" in Microscopic text on the badge.

“There that is what you came fore now be gone Pawns, I have work to do!” OzWhore telepathically said to the two girls then teleported them away then waved her hand and Andrew found himself chained to a heart shaped bed….

“No!” Andrew screamed.

“Yes Andrew…” OzWhore said as she striped.

“On second thought Selfdestruct sequence activate!” Andrew yelled…

Andrew glowed for a moment before he blew himself up and severely injuring OzWhore and reviling that this Andrew was in fact just another extosuits with a Mime Jr. as it’s Polite.

“I Should have known…” OzWhore said telepathically as she coughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ringwood-forbidden graveyard

Ryu slowed down his Girafarig Twilight and got off her and gave her a hand full of oats before walking over to an open grave…

“Now those Murkrow said they saw Rookie digging at this grave right Leeks?” Ryu asked his crazy duck and best friend…

“That’s right Charles. They said Rookie dug up something up. And as he was taking it over to Charlock, he tripped over a broken grave marker, and he fell on it with his forehead. And as the stone started to make him evolve into a Hounderus, A very brave but rather stupid Murkrow dived in and picked the stone and dropped it back in the grave. The stupid part was that as it was flying past Rookie one of his heads snatched it out of the air and ate it.”

“Leeks never call me Charles ever again! Every time I get called by my birth name it brings back Painful Memories of are past Jotho and most of my clan fell at the hands of my brother Ryan, on top of that he Destroyed the Phantom not once, not twice, but three freaking times! Do you know how much it cost me to rebuild it?” Ryu spat angrily at his duck…” Ryu yelled at leeks.

“Let’s see” Leeks said and transformed in to a Delibird and looked inside his sack and brought out a small safe and opened it and took out three copies of long faded Checkbook stubs and spread them out on the ground and then transformed in to an Xatu and did the math in his head… “It was Just under one grand Ryu” Leeks said transformed back in to a Delibird and put the stubs back in to the safe and locked it then put the safe back in to his bag, Then Leeks Transformed back in to a Farfetched the bag transformed back in to a Leek.

“That was a rhetorical question Leeks, which means I did not want you to answer it, heaven only knows why I have a Mutant duck as the Quartermaster of the Phantom!” Ryu Sighed as he pulled out the Legendary Mist Stone that looked like clear crystal that had rainbow colored mist swirling around with in it…

“But Ryu I thought you made Sirius Danica your Quartermaster?” Leeks asked.

Just then a fog rolled in and just as quickly left however Charles and Charlock were now standing before Twilight, Leeks and Ryu …

“Leeks now is not the time for that, however something is up I know Andrew dose teleports both winners and Losers out of his bounce castle but that fog I know I have seen it before but where?” Ryu asked Scratching his head.

“Hello father, your right something is up, Andrew had these robotic Mimes, he kicked one off and exploded and reviled a Mr. Mime inside it, then this Jinx called OzWhore showed up and Andrew claimed he kicked her off the Castle into Antarctica, but then she evolved in to something called a Harpix” Charlock said…

“Sadly I designed and created the extosuits to be piloted by Voltorb, it was when I was younger when I was a naïve just out of High School graduate, I was hired by a company called Neo Tec. After I designed and created a few working Prototypes and the were sent to the boss.

He was very impressed with them and I was Promoted to work on a very Special Project do to my unusually high intelligences, the nature of the Project was to use samples of Mew DNA to created very Powerful versions of weak pokémon.

I despite being a trainer from Blackthorn have always liked Farfetch’d so I used the egg of a Farfetched I fond at the lake of Rage and when he hatched injected it with mutated Mew DNA, weeks later I showed it to the boss but he personally gave me and the Farfetch’d the boot and thus that is how I came to acquire Leeks here.

Years Later I met Andrew and he asked me to build him some Extosuits so he did not have to look at Mine Jr. and that he could use them as his underling however he sill owes me one thousand dollars. It was at a village in England, I gave him a Smoochum I had accidentally caught when I was just starting out when I was on my way back to the dragon den from a volcano that north of blackthorn, see a lava vent runs under both the gym and the glassier that keeps the Icy cave so cold and also creates a hot spring and feeds all the rivers of the Jotho main land…

Anyways I had a battle with him, he used my old Smoochum who defeated My Clamperl Princess Ariel when I accidentally told her to used Hail ~ Blizzard ~ Ice beam while she was underwater, she now resides in an aquarium that’s on the mantle in the living room of my lab, as a Gorebyss along with her lover Prince Eric who I evolved in to a Huntail, oh yeah they had a daughter Princess Melody which is a Clamperl and I don’t plan to ever to evolve her…

But what troubles me now is that OzWhore has Discovered the mist stone I hid deep inside of a live volcano in Antarctica…

Darn it all last time I faced an army of Harpix I had used this very mist stone to evolve my very own Houndoom Darkest Knight into a Hounderus, sadly the descendents of those I protected have been told a Lie, they thought that Hounderus was a Demon, and thus they thought I defeated Hounderus with my Lucario, however the truth is that Sirius Danica and Darkest Knight were working together to defeat an evil witch and her Army of Harpix.” Ryu explained.

“Wait Dad then that would make you St, Charles, however what I don’t get is how that could be unless you caught a Celebi” Charlock said.

“A Celebi you say no I am afraid not Daughter, however that dose not matter at the moment.” Ryu said pocketing the Mist stone with his right hand then stuck it into his pack and withdrew his hand, that was now covered in golden Metallic paint and was holding two Pokéballs and he threw them on to the ground.

A Rapidash with white flames and a golden brown coat, and a red nosed Stantler emerged like Twilight they both had saddles and bridle on them … “Girls you remember Epona and Rudolph don‘t you?”

Each gave a cry of there Spices name and stomped the ground with there hooves Rudolph’s nose glowed for a spilt second…

“Oh dad, stop joking how could we forget them we helped you raised them.” Charlock said rolling her eyes at her father.

“Ok Charlock, in any case get on you two, and follow me. ” Ryu said getting back on Twilight.

Ryu, Leeks Charlock and Charles, Rode the three mighty steeds out of the graveyard deep into the Ringwood Forest…

The forest was made up of many trees mostly Pines the three steeds had to move slowly, do to there being a small path that was littered by dead tree branches and logs, also Rudolph was using flash to both light the way and to Scare any ghost types away…

“Say Ryu I been meaning to ask you why did Rick think you were me when he brought me up to the roof of the Pokémon center? Charles asked.

“Well on the day my mother Clair gave birth to me and my brother Ryan she had yet a third child they named Lance Jr. however he mysteriously disapered from the hospitle that night no one knows what happened to him, but a nurse found a card with a paw pint of a Smeargle in golden metallic paint on it and gave it to my mother which she later gave to me, infact I still have the card. I befreined the Smeargle who kidnaped my brother, but now is not the time nor the place for this… Ryu Explained as the three entered a very foggy clearing many roars of dragons could be hered…

“Wow Dad your army of dragons has grown or at lest some of the younger members of it have Evolved!” Charlock said as foggy out lines of many Dragonite, Altaria, Flygon, and Salamence flew over head…

“Yeah they say that Dragon types are very hard to train.” Charles said..

“Your both right, the younger members of my army have Evolved and that Dragons are hard to train…. ” Ryu said as they came up to an outline of a very large half built Spanish Galleon.

The out lines of several Machop, Machoke and Machamp could be seen carring lumber as others were working on constructing the hull, Also a Large flock of Skarmory could be seen using feather dance to shed some of their metal feathers, A Typhlosion took the feathers placed them on an anvil and heated them up red hot and a Golden Sudowoodo and a Crawdaunt hammered them into Larage Iron nails an Azumarill used water gun to cool them down… several Grumpig could also be seen taking the nails and using Psychic to drive them in to the boards.

“Master, your back Eirler then I Expatiated! I am sad to say the new Phantom won’t be complete until two days from now, but the old modal is still useable for the time being...” A voice telepathic said as a Lucario ran up to his master.

“It’s ok Sirius, anyways you remember my daughter Charlock and her best friend Charles right? Anyways tell the others we have returned home safely.” Ryu said.

“Yeah I do, As you wish Master!” Sirius said then ran off.

“Come we are almost the Lab, I am sorry about all this fog girls it’s not like I am hiding anything from you, it’s just that I am on team Aqua’s wanted list, and they would love to find and destroy my lab that and my Ship which they did quite a few times already when I was doing some research, that and catching some more Pokemon…” Ryu explained as they came to a very run down looking lab Charles Charlock and Ryu got off, Epona, Rudoph and Twilight…

“I well be in in a minute I just need to check on some of my other pokémon.” Ryu Explained…

“Is ok Dad, we well be in the Living room.” Charlock said and she and Charles walked into the lab.

Ryu looked up at the roof and saw a green Dinosaur wearing Armor, a Diamond was set in its Chest, On right side of it were a red-and-white dragon/bird like creature with small arms and feet, and spiky wings on it’s back. And the left side was a blue-and-white dragon/bird like creature with small arms and feet, and spiky fighter aircraft like wings on its back, then a Pink cat was floating over them and a black dragon appeared out from the fog anf flew over top of them….

The pink cat floated down to Ryu and it Transformed in to a Chatot and perched on his left Shoulder...

“Hi Ryu!” The Pink Cat/Chatot greated her master.

“Hello there Rose how was your day?’ Ryu asked.

“Oh it was grate, but Blackthorn is rather mad that that I won the race we had today..” Rose giggle…

“I see.” Ryu said as the three entered the lab where his male Muk Ivan Ooze was smoothing Charlock and Charles as his male Eteboosu, Mr. Slaps was swinging from the many chandlers within the entrance hall…

Ryu Sighed ad took out a Pokéball, and recalled his Pile of sludge but did not bother with returning with Mr. Slaps he was having to much fun.

“Come, your mother is waiting for us in in the dinning room with are dinner….“ Ryu said Smacking his lips as his Stomach growled…

“So let me guess mom activated her robotic assent that you gave her as a Christmas present a few years ago right dad? Charlock asked as they entered the dinning room…

“Yes I did, now why don’t you and Charles help me bring out the food.” Joyce said poking her head out of the kitchen door.

After a few minutes the food was brought out and set on the table…

“Say why did the Spoink cross the road?” Leeks asked as he jumped off Ryu's Shoulder and walked over to the Ham.

“I Don’t know” Ryu said sarcastically….

“Cut” Leeks said then sliced off a piece of the Ham then stabbed it with a Furry attack and ran off with it….

“Leeks you do that every night..” Joyce said a little annoyed but shrugged it off as Leeks was one of closest and strongest pokemon Ryu has.

So yeah Ryu is Charlock's father I bet you did see that coming now did you? ;)

Sure this was at first going to be a gym chapter but then I dicided to use it deepen the plot with a Psychopathic Jinx/ Harpix who was mistrated by her old master Andrew who, well come later thus the Andrew in this chapter was one of his Robots slaves, Ryu made for him after Andrew beat Ryu using Ozwhore who Ryu gave to Andrew as a chrismas present. ;)

~Charles Legend